Jonas Brothers Disney Channel Christmas

Jonas Brothers Disney Channel Christmas promo. Thx DisneyChannelROtv!

• MilesToLove

THAT’S FROM MY COUNTRY (ROMANIA) <3. HOW COOL IS TO SEE IT ON OU LOL.

• Leena
  • Hilary

Leena said:

you go kevin.

ahahahahha! lmao =)

• Spoofed

that was cute <3

beautifulballad

Miley names new dog after Liam! http://bit.ly/IhxJZ thanks to @JacquelineRose7

GossipFaSho

3 New Miley Pictures http://tinyurl.com/ya7o4bp Thanks @JacquelineRose7!

• Hilary

ps 0:08 Kevin crotch shot.

lol.

• dodol

CAN SOMEONE PLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEEE POST THE LINK TO THIS VID?!?!?!?!?!?
    MY COMPUTER HAS A PROBLEM & IT DOESN”T DISPLAY VIDEOS ON ANY SITE EXCEPT YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZEEEEEEEEEEEE POST VTHE LINK PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!!!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

All the video’s on JB’s, Demi’s, Selena’s and Miley’s youtube have dissapeared. :/

• doldol

CAN SOMEONE PLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZEEEE POST THE LINK TO THIS VID?!?!?!?!?!?

• AnoyMost

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

___________-
    yeah, and taylor swift’s video’s have been dissapeared too. wonder why the only one who’s not dissapear is fetsbieber

• island.B

yayyy Kevin<33 & Christmas

• Leena

lol your icon.

• island.B

mee?.?
    well haha i know its funny.
    idk if its real.

• tv14dl

nick looks hot dancing haha

• Maris.

love jonas. :)

• pft.

lol. i love how nick is playing air guitar with the wrong hand. your a righty darlin.

This is old, if you see Joe’s hair.

And When Irish Eyes are Smiling, Sure They’ll Steal Your Heart Away
    December 17, 2009 at 12:32 pm (Candids, Miley Cyrus)

Miley Cyrus took some time to shop today, December 17, on Grafton Street in Dublin, Ireland. Miley hit the pavement with her little bro, Braison (who is so tall now!) and her make-up artist, Scott.

Miley also stopped to take pictures and sign autographs for fans. Miley is set to play at the O2 Arena for the second night in a row tonight. Miley also updated her Mi-Blog on Mileyworld.com about being in Dublin.

Ireland
    Posted on Dec 17, 2009

So…. I just got stuck in traffic in front of a soccer field full of HOT irish soccer players! OH EM GEE! I looooooove Dublin!
    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/12/17/and-when-irish-eyes-are-smiling-sure-theyll-steal-your-heart-away/

• Charlotte-x-

LOL @ THIS

Grrr I promised myself I wouldn’t do this and @nickjonas might not even read my tweets but here it goes….
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas so I’m not here to yell at you but give you some friendly advice. Idk the whole situation I just see what’s on the outside(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas and from what I can see your very hurt and Miley is obviously mad. Right now idc if you guys don’t date. Maybe it’s just(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas not the right time BUT I know your guys friendship means a lot to each other. Don’t you think that’s at least something(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas worth fighting for? Like I said idk the situation but i personaly think you should get on a plane and try to salvage(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas whatever friendship you both have left. There’s both sides to every story and I’m assuming you both are at fault. No ones(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas perfect. Were all still young and learning as we go. I’m not telling you who you should date or who you should be friends(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

@nickjonas with because it’s your decission and obviously none of my business. But I thought I’d give you my take on it. Sometimes(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon

I wonder how long until Nick quits Twitter. Ha ha.

• Charlotte-x-

Why does everyone think Nick and Miley’s lives revolve around each other? They were in a relationship when they were just kids. It wasn’t that serious.

These tweet posts are pissing me off

• ET

SlippinintotheLava- Ikr? So weird. Its FUNNY how people are so obsessed with a Teennage couple lol

• Nick Jonas

No, it wasn’t because my friend told me to
    Y’all know very well, what you say I don’t do
    And the reasons are simple
    I started tweetin’ by pimples
    I stopped livin’ for moments
    And started livin’ for people

Yeah, you write what’cha doin’
    But who really cares
    If I’m playin’ with COURTNEY or just doin’ my CURLS?
    Everything that I type
    And everything that I do
    All those lame gossip sites
    Take it and they make it news
    I want my private life private
    I’m done trying to please
    I ain’t livin’ for tabliods
    No, I’m livin’ for me
    No more emo quotes
    And my REAL feuds with MILEY
    Yeah, I’m done with all that
    And the truth is I’m too busy

Yeah, I gotta admit
    I miss DEMI’s & CR 2′ tweets
    And I really liked looking at OCEANUP and COURTNEY ;)
    I have to admit
    I was a little obsessed
    But I’m peacin’ out
    And I’m leaving with this
    Ha, goodbye
    Ah, ah goodbye
    Freaky-freaky-freak-auuwww

• Lacy

So I missed the whole niley thing. What’s going on?

• NICK JONAS

No, it wasn’t because my friend told me to
    Y’all know very well, what you say I don’t do
    And the reasons are simple
    I started tweetin’ by pimples
    I stopped livin’ for moments
    And started livin’ for people

Yeah, you write what’cha doin’
    But who really cares
    If I’m playin’ with COURTNEY or just doin’ my CURLS?
    Everything that I type
    And everything that I do
    All those lame gossip sites
    Take it and they make it news
    I want my private life private
    I’m done trying to please
    I ain’t livin’ for tabliods
    No, I’m livin’ for me
    No more emo quotes
    And my REAL feuds with MILEY
    Yeah, I’m done with all that
    And the truth is I’m too busy

Yeah, I gotta admit
    I miss DEMI’s & CR 2′ tweets
    And I really liked looking at OCEANUP and COURTNEY ;)
    I have to admit
    I was a little obsessed
    But I’m peacin’ out
    And I’m leaving with this
    Ha, goodbye
    Ah, ah goodbye
    Freaky-freaky-freak-auuwww

Miley has fans?

Ikr? So weird. Its FUNNY how people are so obsessed with a Teennage couple lol

—————————-

Truefax! Like Kanielle is a real couple, Niley is not

• NICK JONAS

eah, the rumours are true
    I DELETED my Twitter
    Ha, can you believe it?
    I got to 2, 2 HUNDRED THOUSAND
    That I said adios
    I had to say goodbye
    And this little rap is to tell my fans why
    Huh, uh!

No, it wasn’t because my friend told me to
    Y’all know very well, what you say I don’t do
    And the reasons are simple
    I started tweetin’ bout ROSES & GARDENS
    I stopped livin’ for moments
    And started livin’ for people

Yeah, you write what’cha doin’
    But who really cares
    If I’m playin’ with COURTNEY or just doin’ my CURLS?
    Everything that I type
    And everything that I do
    All those lame gossip sites
    Take it and they make it news
    I want my private life private
    I’m done trying to please
    I ain’t livin’ for tabliods
    No, I’m livin’ for me
    No more emo quotes
    And my REAL feuds with MILEY
    Yeah, I’m done with all that
    And the truth is I’m too busy

Yeah, I gotta admit
    I miss DEMI’s & CR 2′ tweets
    And I really liked looking at OCEANUP and COURTNEY ;)
    I have to admit
    I was a little obsessed
    But I’m peacin’ out
    And I’m leaving with this
    Ha, goodbye
    Ah, ah goodbye
    Freaky-freaky-freak-auuwww

Who the heck knows whats going . Don’t listen to what people are saying here cause they don’t what’s going on. That’s all I can tell you.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

haha, i know. It’s like the girls life revolves around if miley and nick get together or not.

OH MY GOD, get over niley. miley is happy with liam, and they’re so cute. nick is happy single or with courtney, whatever … but he;s still happy. so MOVE ON

GossipFaSho

http://twitpic.com/twbwy – OFFICIAL “The Last Song” Book Cover with Miley and Liam :) Thanks @JacquelineRose7
    40 minutes ago from TwitPic

• snowstars

Why do people post tweets on here? It’s not like we can’t read twitter ourselves. :/

whaaatt!, that’s not fair! i got the ugly book, I want that. oh hell …I’m going back to the store.

• Anonymous928

Nick and Miley just friends, by their choice. Please get over it. You know nothing other than that bit of information. Give it a rest.

• snowstars

it’s just a book cover?

LOL.
    you’re going to buy the book again, just because it has a new cover?

I don’t get it. Why do they want to see them miserable with each other instead of happy with somebody else? And to see them happy together, won’t happen, that ship has sailed.

Lol, no … i’m freaking paying, I’m just gonna change it.

GossipFaSho

New MileyWorld Blog “Ireland” http://tinyurl.com/yawp527 Thank you @NoraCyrus!
    26 minutes ago from web

LOL. whaaaaat.

LOL.

Welcome to Twatter – the Anti Social Network.

beautifulballad

Miley shops in Dublin! http://bit.ly/IhxJZ
    22 minutes ago from web

@foxygirl1 baha that was a pain in the ass! He better read those since I just flooded everyones home page haha
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon in reply to foxygirl1
    Reply Retweet
    @nickjonas Miley still had a Twitter she would be getting similar @replies from me. Do the right thing. – love, Tati
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon
    @nickjonas all the good memories you two had. Your young but your smart. Follow your heart and do what you feel is right. And if(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon
    @nickjonas anymore. That’s up to you and I won’t judge. I know my opinion may not matter but i hope you take the time to think about(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon
    @nickjonas to make a judgement on both ends. I hope you read this and at least think about what I’ve said. Unless you don’t care(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon
    @nickjonas seeing or hearing advice from someone on the outside that doesn’t know all the history helps. Because we don’t know enough(cont)
    about 14 hours ago from Echofon TWEETS BY ——- @mileyyrayyfannn

Who are these tweets by? @mileyyrayyfannn

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

oh, well those tweets are extremely wierd..

• Hilary

KEVIN <33 i love you.

I love those boys!

• AnoyMost

kevin is soo talkative. is that anoying or not?

• lucy

yes i know what you mean, i agree lol

• Lucy

wow wasn’t that exciting?

i think we got a crotch shot from kevin there ;)

wow they showed KEVIN & NICK SOLOS BUT JOE DIDNT HAVE A SOLO PART IN THIS VIDEO .

• BornToBeMrsJonas

Don’t get me wrong I love the jb like a LOOT they mean everything to me but,,, Disney can make him look dull! It seems like they are in a Little 3 year old girl’s snow globe! But the good news are: They still look amazing<3

• BornToBeMrsJonas

NICK IS NOOT FREAKING DATING THA GIRL COURTNEY! SHE’S UGLY! GUUYS THIS IS CALLES MARKETING THEY ARE JUST PROMOTING CAMP ROCK 2 CUZ IN THE MOOVIE THEY ARE A COUPLE! BUT IS NOOT A REAL DATE! SO WHAT IS HE SAID “LOVE YA MILEY”, IT CAN BE A FRIEND LOVE YA, I SAAY THAT I LOVE MY BFF’S ALL TIME AND NICK&MILEY ARE BFF! GROW UP & THINK

u did vl nick miley sucks she is a slut

• kyoisorange

Kevin is the best thing about this video :)

• Limu

Nick does not understand that he cannot say I love you Miley, and he dating with other girl(courtney famewhore) noo noo

• Anonymous101

i’m surprised no one mentioned nick jonas’ personal YT account yet.

GossipFaSho

Miley Cyrus 7 Things “You want me you like her” “Baby nothings gonna change” (VIDEOS) http://tinyurl.com/ydshuvq Thank you @JacquelineRose7

GossipFaSho

Miley Dedicates Tour To Her Grandad (VIDEO) http://tinyurl.com/yg5efla Thanks @JacquelineRose7
    1 minute ago from web

• itsme

LMAO @ Nick…
    I love that boy
    and ummm why is Joe only shown for like 5 seconds?

• stellagirl1993

stellagirl1993 haha it ok. hey i like ur icon even through am not a fan it still cute :)

thnx lol :)
    i like ariel too ^_^ lol
    i miss the old disney lol dat y i ave dis icon

nice ;)

LMAO @ Nick…
    I love that boy
    and ummm why is Joe only shown for like 5 seconds?

5 seconds per jonas, duhhh. :P

itsme, guessing you dont like k2

• ET

Hello people. Im bored:/ lol

zack taylor

Kevin Jonas wedding rumours: http://tinyurl.com/y9elsct
    9 minutes ago from web

Reply Retweet Rumours are going around that Kevin Jonas is getting married THIS UPCOMING WEEKEND!! JEMI, NOURTNEY and co. will all be there!!
    14 minutes ago from web

Hello people. Im bored:/ lol

Hey, i love your icon!
    I miss friends, it was the best! :(

Zach Taylor—STFU!

• itsme

oh, here we go. i love all of them. kevin was the sweetest when i met them and nick was an ass. I was just simply stating that Joe wasn’t in the commercial as much as the other 2 were…

• ET

Hey, i love your icon!
    I miss friends, it was the best! :(
    Ik!:( im glad i have all the seasons i dont know what would i do if i havent. lol

Nick is an ass for what he did to Miley!

• RockYourBody

Kevin :D <3

zack taylor

Kevin Jonas wedding rumours: http://tinyurl.com/y9elsct
    9 minutes ago from web

14 minutes ago from web ———WATCH & LEARN!!!! ZACK WAS EMAILED THE INFO! ;)

I wanna kick Zach in the ass so bad right now

JONAS ARE FADING!!! http://twitpic.com/twpj3

MILEY SAID……….. YOU WANT ME, YOU LIKE HER! http://epicgossip.webs.com/apps/blog/show/2363987-miley-singing-7-things-angry-again-dublin- ITS TRUE! NICK WANTS MILEY BACK!

• Hilary

AnoyMost said:

kevin is soo talkative. is that anoying or not?

no =) ahah. poor kevin.

not payin*

i cant wait for paysay tomorrow

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

omg, i didn’t know Dallas lovato was gonna be in the fred movie.

O_o
    hahahaha.

___ SO WRONG! NILEY IS HAVING A MAJOR FIGHT! JUST NICK & MILEY! NOT JB! MILEY SAID IN & things… I USED TO LOVE YOU instead of YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU!

I love how teenies talk like they know what’s going on and know Nick and miley personally.

i know there trying to force miley to be with nick(even though she will probably eventually break up with liam too)

fred is gettin a movie

is it 2012 alredy

• snowstars

Procrastination. :|

fred is gettin a movie

is it 2012 alredy

seeing that theres people who think hes funny an d selena gomez can s ing i think so

lol Is this Joes sight? haha http://twatter.com/

Maybe Miley & Liam get married? who freaking knows? but for now, we know that they’re happy & so freaking cute. Nick will find someone someday … or courtney :P

• stellagirl1993

Is something wrong with twitter?

Who the fuck cares about slutty Cyrus?

• dona

No, it wasn’t because my friend told me to
    Y’all know very well, what you say I don’t do
    And the reasons are simple
    I started tweetin’ bout ROSES & GARDENS
    I stopped livin’ for moments
    And started livin’ for people

Yeah, you write what’cha doin’
    But who really cares
    If I’m playin’ with COURTNEY or just doin’ my CURLS?
    Everything that I type
    And everything that I do
    All those lame gossip sites
    Take it and they make it news
    I want my private life private
    I’m done trying to please
    I ain’t livin’ for tabliods
    No, I’m livin’ for me
    No more emo quotes
    And my REAL feuds with MILEY
    Yeah, I’m done with all that
    And the truth is I’m too busy

Yeah, I gotta admit
    I miss DEMI’s & CR 2′ tweets
    And I really liked looking at OCEANUP and COURTNEY ;)
    I have to admit
    I was a little obsessed
    But I’m peacin’ out
    And I’m leaving with this
    Ha, goodbye
    Ah, ah goodbye
    Freaky-freaky-freak-auuwww
    “or just doin my curls”

LMFAO!!!!!!!

It;s sad this is what willl happen in 6 months…

• dont jugde

SlippinIntoTheL how r u ? :)

“slutty cyrus” lol, that’s getting old, bitch. Don’t be so bitter.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

SlippinIntoTheL how r u ? :)

hey, dontjudge..im good :)
    how are you?

NI.GGER BABY RAPE CUM FUCK ORGY

• snowstars

Is something wrong with twitter?

I think so, my best friend and youth pastor got my tweet sent to their phone like 10 times, ahahah.

Welcome to Twatter – the Anti Social Network.
    Finally, twitter for meeeeee! Yay!

• dont jugde

SlippinIntoTheL am good can u believe dat it been snowing here 4 the past 2 days :O

• stellagirl1993

Who runs epicposters?

I know it’s someone on this site, i need to talk to the owner :)

• dont jugde

NI.GGER BABY RAPE CUM FUCK ORGY
    —————-

cam u not say dat it really rude

ikr? omg.
    You’re lucky, it’s not snowing on my side of the country. :(

Is it snowing alot?

A lot of ppl do. Not just one person.

• dont jugde

Who runs epicposters?

I know it’s someone on this site, i need to talk to the owner :)
    dont jugde, ssexybeast, LoveLautner, devilgrins, Giovanna, iloveyouux, Nicksupport, Dowi, MZ, Hilary, Mercedes, ilovemusic, SlippinIntoTheLava, and/or ET. :)

• stellagirl1993

A lot of ppl do. Not just one person

crap do you any of them?

• MRS JOE JONAS

The commercial was really cute!! I love you JOEY!!!
    JONAS YEAR!!

lol, im so lame.

i miss her tweets too much. haha.

• stellagirl1993

Who runs epicposters?

I know it’s someone on this site, i need to talk to the owner :)

okay :)
    so one of you guys wanted to be affiliates with worldmileyfans right? :)
    it’s cool i’ll link you then?

Get a FREE download of Nick Jonas & The Administration’s “Who I Am” @ http://www.myspace.com/formula-for-happiness @nickjonas
    about 4 hours ago from Echofon

Somehow Mileys fans in europe look different then the one in the US.

Who runs epicposters?

I know it’s someone on this site, i need to talk to the owner :)

okay :)
    so one of you guys wanted to be affiliates with worldmileyfans right? :)
    it’s cool i’ll link you then?

idrk anything about that.
    but just link me and then i’ll try and let them know..

• dont jugde

SlippinIntoTheL ye a lot but at night it stop but i do knw on friday it would snow a lot even at night(haha srry) so tell me wat u’ve been doing

• stellagirl1993

Who runs epicposters?

I know it’s someone on this site, i need to talk to the owner :)

okay :)
    so one of you guys wanted to be affiliates with worldmileyfans right? :)
    it’s cool i’ll link you then?

idrk anything about that.
    but just link me and then i’ll try and let them know..

*shrugs*
    someone replied to worldmileyfans asking to be an affiliate that’s why i was asking, i need to ask the other owner too…

• ET

I feel really sorry for Nick and Miley actually. I’m pretty sure they are over each over but why can’t their fans be too? But in part is Their fault cause they gave them a lot of Hope this summer. But still is not our business. They remind me A LOT to justin and Britney.

• dont jugde

Who runs epicposters?

I know it’s someone on this site, i need to talk to the owner :)

okay :)
    so one of you guys wanted to be affiliates with worldmileyfans right? :)
    it’s cool i’ll link you then?

idrk anything about that.
    but just link me and then i’ll try and let them know..

*shrugs*
    ——————
    i dont knw but it think it maybe Giovanna or
    Nicksupport *shrug* but i’ll ask them :)

• stellagirl1993

dont jugde

Thnx ;)

Who runs epicposters?

I know it’s someone on this site, i need to talk to the owner :)

okay :)
    so one of you guys wanted to be affiliates with worldmileyfans right? :)
    it’s cool i’ll link you then?

idrk anything about that.
    but just link me and then i’ll try and let them know..

*shrugs*

oh.
    lots of us run the twitter, so i don’t really know who tweeted that.

WHAT A SWEETIE MILEY TOOK PICS WITH FANS AND SIGNED AUTOGRAPHS! http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/352833/miley-cyrus-dublin-shopper-13/

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

eh, nothing much..just school really.
    Thankgod i break up this friday.
    what have you been up to then..?

• dont jugde

• stellagirl1993

thnx lol :)
    i like ariel too ^_^ lol

• dont jugde

SlippinIntoTheL doing my course worker. dat so weird i break at friday 2 :)

SUSAN BOYLE WENT PLATINUM IN 2 WEEKS! LVATT ISNT PLATINUM YET!

• dont jugde

thnx lol :)
    i like ariel too ^_^ lol
    i miss the old disney lol dat y i ave dis icon

SHIT N.IGGER BABY RAPE CUM FUCKFEST ORDGY

• laura georgina

i’ve seen it.

• shannon

First of all.
    *either little kids are now on Christmas break, and are occupying their precious time by writing inappropriate things on this gossip site. Or we have a pedo on our hands.
    *we can see Nick Jonas’ @replies if we actually care enough to look. Please stop taking up space on here with them, its ridiculous.

• shannon

The smartest thing Miley did was to delete her twitter-but at the same time, I do miss her tweets. She never promoted herself and when she did, she didn’t do it in a way where you could tell she was being told what to say, and she wrote things like quotes from songs or whatever and her quotes were always awesome. Theres too much spamming on twitter now, and drama, and she probably got fed up. When someone like Nick Jonas responds to someone on twitter, then that person will keep writing back to him like “omg thank you so much for repsonding” like they can do it once, but to keep spamming him is annoying. And then when someone gets a reply from him, their followers list automatically goes up, and then they act like their all famous just because someone like Nick Jonas replied to them. Its somewhat amusing to an extent.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Who are these tweets by?

NICK JONAS SUCKS FOR HURTING MILEY AGAIN!

• cb

yey jonas christmas!!!

• CabbagePie

Well done Nick, you look like your having a w*nk.

Too much Kevin :(