Teen Vogue Most SEARCHED Celebrities

kristen-searched

Most Searched Teen Vogue Celebrities of 2009: 20. Alexa Chung, 19. Dakota Fanning, 18. Ed Westwick, 17. Chanel Iman, 16. Demi Lovato, 15. Jonas Brothers, 14. Emma Roberts, 13. Zac Efron, 12. Leighton Meester, 11. Taylor Swift, 10. Vanessa Hudgens, 9. Whitney Port, 8. Miley Cyrus, 7. Taylor Momsen, 6. Robert Pattinson, 5. Selena Gomez, 4. Lauren Conrad, 3. Taylor Lautner, 2. Emma Watson, 1. Kristen Stewart

FOR FUN, according to Google Analytics, the TOP 10 Most Searched terms for oceanUP.com [LMFAO]: 1. courtney galiano, 2. selena gomez, 3. taylor swift straight hair, 4. nick jonas and the administration, 5. how old is courtney galiano, 6. courtney galiano and nick jonas, 7. miley cyrus 17th birthday, 8. taylor lautner snl, 9. justin bieber girlfriend, 10. liam hemsworth sex scene

Around the web

• tater_tingo.

I knew selena gomez would be high….just bc ppl search for her for fashion and make-up ideas.

No.. then it would be something like “Dress Like Selena”

Why cant you admit that Selena is amazinggg?
    but you dont have it, its not like someone like you is gonna stop her!
    ——————–
    wat the hell are you talking about ima selena fan……….i always searched for make-up ideas, so shut up especially if u dont know wat r talking about

tip of the day::::

Think before you comment

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Ew Kristen Stewart.
    But yay Lauren Conrad, Miley & Emma (:

• Tashahahaha

Omg that is so funny.
    People are so obsessed with Miley and Nicks relationships obviously.
    And that bloody Liam sex scene was just LOLS.

• DooDaaPerson

Miley is 8? Taylor is 11? JonasB are 15? disagree.
    But really happy about Emma Watson! :D shes my fav actress and one of my fav celebrities so :D

• AnoyMost

Disagree with that, but happy for emma, kristen, Taylor L and courtney..lol

• stellagirl1993

Yay kristen! :)

Even though i already knew days ago xD

• HarryPotterLover

Yay for Emma watson! She is the only person I like on thw hole list!

• StarLight24

AnoyMost said:
    Disagree with that, but happy for emma, kristen, Taylor L and courtney..lol
    —————-
    Lol at the Courtney thing. I’m happy for all those people too :).

Kristen has great skin and amazing body.

• hpaddictedx

Hahahahaha

Yay Emma and Kristen :)

• AnoyMost

Kristen has great skin and amazing body.
    ________
    yeah, and I always wanted to have a body & skin like her

Who the heck is Courtney?

• WOAHitsAmanda

I am proud to say I never searched not one of those thing! =]

• WOAHitsAmanda

I am proud to say I never searched not one of those things! =]

StarLight24 said:
    AnoyMost said:
    Disagree with that, but happy for emma, kristen, Taylor L and courtney..lol
    —————-
    Lol at the Courtney thing. I’m happy for all those people too :).
    _____
    I wouldn’t be happy for them.It’s not exactly a positive thing in case you didnt realize. Haha.

• cheskasg

@LEENA **** ay you icon is cutu! YAY GO SELENA I LOVE HER!@#$%

selena is higher than both miley and demi. Selena is more famous!!
    __
    obvious selena hater trying to start drama is obvious

Selena, high on both lists. <3 <3

Wow kristen , she deserves the number one:)

• cheskasg

l hate courtney galiliano, i love miley,demi,jobros,emma,SELENA,taylor’s…

• Hilary

cheskasg said:

l hate courtney galiliano, i love miley,demi,jobros,emma,SELENA,taylor’s…

i kind of agree =)

ps your icon is so cute =)

• island.B

yay for Sel and TL my 2 favorites <33

• selenazz

gooo SELENAAAA… n taylor L

• Kelsey!

Yay for my beautiful fashionista Sel<3

• StarLight24

Who the heck is Courtney?
    Some girl from Camp Rock 2 that everyone is assuming Nick is dating. There’s no proof to back it up though, just rumors started by a bunch of people with no lives.

• tater_tingo.

• emma13

congrats emma and kristen. they are my favorite actresses.

selena is higher than both miley and demi. Selena is more famous!!

• emma13

why is it that im having a hard time believing the second list?

YAY SELENA!

tater_tingo. said:

No.. then it would be something like “Dress Like Selena”

Why cant you admit that Selena is amazinggg?
    but you dont have it, its not like someone like you is gonna stop her!

• Anonymouss

oh my god, your icon is the cutest thing in the world. selenas adorable

• Leena

5. how old is courtney galiano
    10. liam hemsworth sex scene

LOL FOREVER.

• MilesToLove

Miley is 8 hah.

• AnoyMost

LOL at Courtney Galiano things. All the people on oceanup want to know more about Courtney

• Buy Ambien

indent beattie nobody auroch matthew readership depending mshumate removes correction nurture
    saramartisakis kulturenostro

• Ashley Nicole

hahaha. People are funny.

liam hemsworth sex scene_______
    has he got a sex scene :O

• StarLight24

Kristen Stewart and Emma Watson are the first two :). My top 2 favorite actresses. Yayyyyyyy!!! The nourtney stuff is getting old though. It’s not anyone’s business and it’s probably not even real. I’ll never understand the psyche of current preteen girls. I was never all in peoples’ business like that.

• daydream

Lmao at the Courtney thing.

And Kristen is #1 on Teen Vogue? I was expecting Robert.

• AnoyMost

liam hemsworth sex scene? lol people going crazy now

• <3

is there really a sex scene?! i wanna see it!

• trucuyenvui

love selena, so happy

• loganlerman

selena’s hot
    #5 and #2
    yay!!!!!

• selrock

selena gomez, i love you

fuck selena

• shu yu wa

ok, really? my top searched :
    1. selena 2. logan 3. zac 4.taylor L 5.emma

selena is also most search in google@!

I’ve search 7 of those things.
    …I need a better life. O.o

• Hilary

1. courtney galiano
    2. selena gomez
    3. taylor swift straight hair
    4. nick jonas and the administration
    5. how old is courtney galiano
    6. courtney galiano and nick jonas
    7. miley cyrus 17th birthday
    8. taylor lautner snl
    9. justin bieber girlfriend
    10. liam hemsworth sex scene

ROFLMFAO! People on oceanup are crazy/obsessed.