Miley PARTY IN THE USA, BEST OF 2009

miley-cyrus-ice-cream-strip

Miley Ray Cyrus‘ song ‘Party In The USA‘ was featured in Entertainment Weekly‘s 2009 Best & Worst. The hit song was #8 on the BEST LIST: Call it whatever you want: tween dreck, cultural cyanide, the only sign of the impending apocalypse that was missing from 2010. We’ll be in the corner, moving our hips like yeah. Miley plays the nervous Nashville bumpkin overwhelmed by LA Glamour until the sounds of Jay-Z and Britney save her:

‘So I put my hands up/ they’re playing my song/ the butterflies fly away’ even though she has since admitted in interviews that she’d never actually hear a Jay-Z track, her blithe tribute to the power of pop radio makes us so freakin’ happy, we forgive her.’ Thx Bridget. What do YOU think was the BEST song of 2009?

• mileyraydaily

This Site is so cool! >> http://www.mileyraydaily.com

• Lorena

“Gives you hell” by all-american rejects should be on that list too!

___

I was obsessed with ” Gives you hell”, so good!

Am I first?

——————-

Yes, but more importantly you are a huge tool. Have a nice day!
    Please don’t tell me you are the person I was fighting with in the last post.
    I have literally done nothing to you.
    Now for the last time, Have a nice day sweetheart:)
    —————————–

Uh, sorry to burst your bubble but this is the first time I’ve ever posted on here…….clearly you are annoying enough though that some other person called you out too….hahaha sucks to be you!

• Doom

& misery business by paramore…i can keep naming song for days…but i won’t do that to you guys lol.
    That song came out a couple of years ago..?

• XxConsiderMeDestroyedxX

How do you know if his songs are interesting if you never heard them??

heey how recent was this interview and if u dontm ind can u post it? its not i dont believe u i just love watching her interviews ahah :)

Lol, Shanna don’t be bitter hunny.

oh and yeah # 4 says miley rocks

• an.illusion.

thats cool.

na it wasnt that good, but BEP had some pretty good shit this year:)

• Mercedes

“Nashville bumpkin”?

lol no…they..didn’t.

• livindalife

Am I first?

——————-

Yes, but more importantly you are a huge tool. Have a nice day!
    Please don’t tell me you are the person I was fighting with in the last post.
    I have literally done nothing to you.
    Now for the last time, Have a nice day sweetheart:)

• Mercedes

but i still think miley is lying…she knows she’s heard a jay-z song.

Just watched Miley Cyrus SCREAM at the name of dating @nickjonas on the late late show! It was funny though! But nick is awesome!
    about 3 hours ago from mobile web

On topic: I hated PITUSA even though I love Miley.

• oooip

the best song of 2009 was BEFORE THE STORM, with no doooubts

go miley! :) shes hot

Miley on the late late show siad she’s not dating a jo-bro but she will neither confirm nor deny of she is dating.It’s so obvious she’s dating Liam.She also said she wants to start a band with her family??This is new right?

• missdestinyhope

Like Seriously Shanna, there’s not a better pictuer you can use? Why did Tim give the site to this chick. At least Tim had respect for Miley fans.

• Mercedes

“Gives you hell” by all-american rejects should be on that list too!

• XxConsiderMeDestroyedxX

I dont even like Miley but I have to admit that Party in the USA was a damn good song. Ooh, and so was the Climb! I wonder if she’ll be able to top Party in the USA in 2010.

• Annabelle

i like the song but what i can’t stand is Miley singing it. its a really catchy song but her voice is horrible!!
    she really needs to get voice lessons if she is going to keep being famous because she can’t sing at all

• missdestinyhope

Mercedes said:

but i still think miley is lying…she knows she’s heard a jay-z song.

===
    Is it so hard to believe that not all of us are JZ fans> I have never herd a song by him either. So what? I don’t find his music interesting.

• Lorena

That’s awesome, it’s a catchy song:D

• Mercedes

missdestinyhope said:

oh so the new blogger name is ‘shanna
    i was wondering why people kept bashing a random person named ‘shanna’ up here…but i guess it makes sense now. thanks lol

• JonasxCyrus

Ofcourse.
    PITUSA is my jam.
    Love it :)

The best song of 2009 is one time
    lol Ok no but i love that song and jb

• missdestinyhope

Gives you hell” by all-american rejects should be on that list too!

===
    Rejects should be at the top! They are the best band EVA!

minus the fact it never got on the radio except radio disney…maybe.
    i don’t listen to radio disney.
    but, woo. that’s a huge accomplishment.

-__________________-

• Tashahahaha

This song was ‘maaaze!
    I never get sick of it.

about 3 hours ago from mobile web

lol niley drama

miley’s ice-cream hah love her

• -

get a life ocean up

• -

and leave miley alone !

Miley Cyrus has #4 Best song of 2009 according to Rolling Stone http://bit.ly/IhxJZ Thanks to the amazing @JacquelineRose7

beautifulballad

2 minutes ago from web

• amanda Liew

Well deserved. She rocked it this year :) Well done miles.

• Hilary

PITUSA is so catchy =)

congrats milez <3

true !

ok idk why but i really miss demi lovato . can u guys post on her

SUCK ON THAT HATERS !

• mojo

Party in the USA was ranked #4 best song of 2009 by Rolling Stone. Seriously! Rolling Stone! Number FOUR! woooo Miley you go girl!

im sining it right now ! =)

• MacyPeach

I love miley
    ^^
    If you want more youtube subs

……C

• mimi

Congratulation Miley keep on breaking boundaries because you are the best.

• Mayra.

What is bumpkin? sorry but my english is not that good

• Mayra.

Anyways… Miley I´m proud of you

• LifesGood

LOVE THIS SONG<3

• Mayra.

mimi
    Dec 18, 2009 @ 06:15 pm
    mimi said:

Congratulation Miley keep on breaking boundaries because you are the best.

hey I notice you name is Mimi, so you are the Mimi everyone talk about?

NEW PICTURE OF JOE & MILEY!! ;) http://twitpic.com/u465i

• ShellyMae

That’s sad. Not suprising though, the majority of top 40 radio is kind of depressing.

but i still think miley is lying…she knows she’s heard a jay-z song.

well hearing his songs one or two times doesnt really count ive never heard him but like his two new songs cause i wanted to see whats in them and he SUCKS i cant believe hes the best
    but i think she meant like not over and over … like not a fan or something like that !

F U JONAS! THAT WHAT YOU GET FOR WEARING A TEAM SHIRT YEAR! KARMA 2009 SUCKED FOR YOU!
    ____________-
    thats not karma stupid. karma is for someone who’s doing somthing bad for another people

so its like her icon

shes awesome !

Best of ’09, Obama inaguration

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m done with that song. People over play it to much! :/

• Mercedes

*rolls eyes*
    how can you find it uninteresting if you’ve never heard it?

& as much as they play his songs on the radio yes i’m sure miley has heard it.

• JNK JonasLove

I’m honestly bored of miley -.- YAY she WON BECCAUSE SHES THE BEST TAKE THAT HATERS!! seriously they do that in every miley post! I like pitusa and everything but not that much into it. Please can some take mileys hair and get her off her cloud.

While I’m not a huge fan of the song, it is very catchy and makes me feel so happy:)

however, there there are so many great songs that aren’t singles that deserve props like before the storm haha.

But yeah, i do think it should be one of the best. Like they said, it makes you feel so freakin good, and I love the guitar to it.

• missdestinyhope

ok did anyone else notice the stripper pole?…. just sayi

==
    Did you notice how late you are?

• livindalife

about 3 hours ago from mobile web

lol niley drama
    She’ll get over herself sooner or later. I’m glad Nick isn’t putting up with her at the moment though. I think he deserves better =\

about 3 hours ago from mobile web

lol niley drama

ugh? link please I don’t get it. She scream?

Yay! Go miley! keep on making us proud. You are making adults take you more and more serious.

—————————-

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHA. Oh my God you teenies crack me the hell up. “Making adults take you more and more series?” lolololol. Ya, because adults love 17 year old girls in slutty outfits who can’t sing and dance like strippers……..oh, and who can’t express themselves without saying “like” every 3 words…..yaaa more like adults/teenagers/anyone with a fucking brain see her as more and more of a joke!
    ===
    Well you are the loser because she got picked as the best by adults. This is about music and miley got pick as the best stylist of the year,so you fail too. YOu are the fucking joke.
    She keeps on winning and making head lines in history, so go to sleep troll.

new pic of Nick! (I think) but he looks so adorable!! a cute little smile!!

• Goldengal11

To be honest, I would have to say “The Climb”.

WOW! HER 7 THINGS WAS REALLY NICE!!! A NEW 7 THINGS 12/17 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37h3CUtV9CU

Whats pitusa? Or whos pitusa?

• ericabbyx22

Congrads Miley <3
    You deserve it!
    :D

• Goldengal11

Whats pitusa? Or whos pitusa?
    __________________

• ilovemusic

Love her :)
    And best song of 09? Hmm, either some Gaga song or The Climb :)

Honestly though, that picture really allows you see tha. It wasn’t meant to be in a bad way. She just crouched down next to it, sang a few bars then stood back up, all while not trying to be sexy or doing and seductive dancing.

BEEEEEEFORE THE STORM IS THE BEST

• missdestinyhope

Mercedes said:

*rolls eyes*
    how can you find it uninteresting if you’ve never heard it?

& as much as they play his songs on the radio yes i’m sure miley has heard it.
    ==
    Uh, cause he’s rap and I don’t like rap. That’s why I find it uninteresting. All rap is is people talking with music with the background. Plus his music has a lot of vulgar which I also don’t like.

MILEY LOVES TO HAVE CUM IN HER

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Mercedes said:

*rolls eyes*
    how can you find it uninteresting if you’ve never heard it?

& as much as they play his songs on the radio yes i’m sure miley has heard it.
    _________________________________________

Sorry to butt in but I agree Mercedes with your first comment you left.

And I never listen to the radio or listen to rap music but I have heard Jay Z songs before. Quite a few.

about 3 hours ago from mobile web

lol niley drama

He prob fucked up though. She did say “you want me, you like her” or some nonsense like that at her monday show. Sometimes I really do feel bad for him though.

• missdestinyhope

Whats pitusa? Or whos pitusa?
    ==
    It’s the abbreviation of the song “P.arty I.n T.he U.S.A”

cant wait for that retard mimi to get here

go Miles!!!

i love pitusa!

about 3 hours ago from mobile web

lol niley drama

ugh? link please I don’t get it. She scream?

Its an Irish late night show. I’m guessing she screamed in disgust/fright.

new pic of Nick! (I think) but he looks so adorable!! a cute little smile!!

==
    I never notice but nick has a big nose.

MILEY GOT RAPED BY SELENA

• muahaha

its pretty good but it was better when it came out now people play it too much and it gets annoying.

MILEY HAD CUM DRIPPED ON HER BY HER FATHER

• JNK JonasLove

GolgenGal11 Your icon scares teh shit outta me :S

PISS FUCK MILEY GANG RAPE

• Mercedes

Gives you hell” by all-american rejects should be on that list too!

___

I was obsessed with ” Gives you hell”, so good!
    i know when i first heard it stayed in my head all day. i heard aar songs before but it was that made me say..”yep i love these guys!!”

• livindalife

Am I first?

——————-

Yes, but more importantly you are a huge tool. Have a nice day!
    Please don’t tell me you are the person I was fighting with in the last post.
    I have literally done nothing to you.
    Now for the last time, Have a nice day sweetheart:)
    —————————–

—————
    Honestly,
    Why would I spend my Friday night arguing with someone as pathetic as you are? I have better things to do. Now honey, Please leave me and my peace.

about 3 hours ago from mobile web

lol niley drama

===
    You feel bad for him? He the one screwing up a girl don’t get mad at a guy unless he done something.

He did something to hurt her deeply because miley cares for him a lot. Wonder what courtney made him do to her?

• Lorena

muahaha , who’s that on your icon?

• missdestinyhope

XxConsiderMeDestroyedxX said:

How do you know if his songs are interesting if you never heard them??
    ===
    Simple, cause I don’t like Rap Music. I think it is a waste.

I’m watching VH1’s 2009: That Really Happened?
    and the #1 video views were Single Ladies spoofs and Joe Jonas’ video came up.

LOL Making adults take her more serious? I don’t hate her, but I’m pretty sure the magazine only included Miley to please it’s pre-teen audience, not adults. Hence the “call it the sign of the appocalypse..” comment meant to make the adults, who dislike her, laugh.

• muahaha

Lorena said:
    muahaha , who’s that on your icon?
    Thats me.

• Lorena

Uhm, just cause you think so, doesn’t mean it’s true. So basically, you’re not “sure” of anything about what you just wrote.

ok did anyone else notice the stripper pole?…. just sayin

• Vic_2763

The song fits Miley even tho she didnt write it. I guess a lot of hopefuls come to LA with a similarly relatable story, and a catchy song too. Luv PITUSA =] Grats Miles.

Congrats miley. I am sorry nick never turned out to be your prince charming maybe someone else need that name. He don’t deserved it.

PITUSA
    PITUSA
    PITUSA

Nº1 MILEY CYRUS

• livindalife

*rolls eyes*
    how can you find it uninteresting if you’ve never heard it?

& as much as they play his songs on the radio yes i’m sure miley has heard it.
    ==
    I hate to butt in but let’s settle this:
    We all have different tastes in music.
    That’s why humanity is so grand!

• Lorena

Simple, cause I don’t like Rap Music. I think it is a waste
    ___

I don’t like rap either, but I listen to Eminem sometimes …

about 3 hours ago from mobile web

lol niley drama

===

I mean that i feel bad for him in the sense that Miley is overdramatic and she always feel the need to let everyone know when she hates him/loves him. There’s just something you should keep to yourself. Now people are gonna spam his twitter with niley questions. And I’m sure he doesn’t need anymore reminders that she’s angry with him.

• Mercedes

Sorry to butt in but I agree Mercedes with your first comment you left.

thank you, that’s all i’m saying..the radio plays it so much you have to hear it at least once..unless you don’t listen to pop/hip-hop/r&b stations b/c they def. play his songs.

Sorry to butt in but I agree Mercedes with your first comment you left.

Miley meant is she has never listened to Jay-Z as in she’s never been a fan…not that she literally has never heard his songs.

• sorriso

miley is top !!!
    haters sucksssssssss !!!!!!!

• DemiandMileyPones

______

Stop blaming Nick! It’s ridiculous. :/

• livindalife

about 3 hours ago from mobile web

lol niley drama

—————
    I know.
    He may have messed up but he doesn’t deserve all this public hate. Nick says nothing but nice things about Miley in front of the public eye. And we wonder who the classy one is.

• DemiandMileyPones

muahaha , who’s that on your icon?
    Thats me.

______

Woah. You’re gorgeous! :)

• Lorena

Thats me.
    ___

You’re pretty :D

• JonasxCyrus

Lets not blame Nick for what Miley is doing.
    We don’t know whats happening, no need to blame anyone

Update: Big white tents were just put up for Kevin Jonas’ Long Island wedding tomorrow! http://bit.ly/4wb5sM
    about 3 hours ago from bit.ly

• ilovemusic

Thats me.

You’re really pretty :)

• Mercedes

Mercedes said:

*rolls eyes*
    how can you find it uninteresting if you’ve never heard it?

& as much as they play his songs on the radio yes i’m sure miley has heard it.
    ==
    if you think his songs are vulgar, then you’ve listened to it.

muahaha , who’s that on your icon?
    Thats me.

______

Woah. You’re gorgeous! :)

You really are.

• Lorena

Ugh, gtfo troll.

What about THE CLIMB????

• annamile

LOOVE HERR! WE ALL KNOW THAT SHE IS THE BEST!! EVEN THE HATERS!

• livindalife

new pic of Nick! (I think) but he looks so adorable!! a cute little smile!!

==
    I never notice but nick has a big nose.
    —————
    Awwww! I think it’s cute!

• Tashahahaha

I wish these Irish folk would hurry and upload The Late Late show on Youtube.

• DemiandMileyPones

new pic of Nick! (I think) but he looks so adorable!! a cute little smile!!

______

Very cute!

• muahaha

DemiandMileyPones:
    Lorena:

Thank you!!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Mercedes said:

Mercedes said:

*rolls eyes*
    how can you find it uninteresting if you’ve never heard it?

& as much as they play his songs on the radio yes i’m sure miley has heard it.
    ==
    if you think his songs are vulgar, then you’ve listened to it.
    ________________________________________

I am guessing that this person is ASSUMING that all rap music has vulgar words in it.

J-14 is your number once source for Kevin Jonas’ upcoming wedding! (Remember, we were the first ones to break the news on Tuesday!)

We got a peek at pictures of the Long Island estate where Kevin and Danielle will say, “I do,” and we had to share them with you. (Psst! Joey Fatone from *NSYNC also got married there!) Imagine all the pictures with snow on the ground — it’s supposed to blizzard tomorrow!

• ilovemusic

new pic of Nick! (I think) but he looks so adorable!! a cute little smile!!

Love him :)
    But I hate how shaunae and her little kiss ups always have to insult him and whine about “Oh Joe doesn’t get enough attention. Joe doesn’t get enough credit” blah blah blah. -_-

• missdestinyhope

*rolls eyes*
    how can you find it uninteresting if you’ve never heard it?

& as much as they play his songs on the radio yes i’m sure miley has heard it.
    if you think his songs are vulgar, then you’ve listened to it
    ==
    All rap has vulgar in it which is why I don’t like it. Can u name one rapper in this industry that does not talk about naked women ,calling girls whores and dogs, and actually puts good meanings in their songs? I am sorry, but I don’t see how people are entrained with that stuff.

• muahaha

About the nick thing im not saying is his fault but i dont think miley would be be mad at him for no reason cause she was wearing the jb shirt a couple of days ago so something had to happen for her to be this angry….

• DemiandMileyPones

about 3 hours ago from bit.ly

_____

Dear Kevin and Danielle,

I hope nothing, and I mean NOTHING, ruins this wedding. Hope you guys have a great one. Hope your love lasts forever, and Kevin wear a condom.

Love, Rolonda :D <33

I think “the climb” is better than party in the usa.

BUT WHATEVES, i still love miley. So its all good.

• livindalife

It snowed at my house for the first time in 3 years today! I, For some reason, Felt the need to share that.

ATTENDING

Nicole
    Chelsea
    Camilla
    Demi

• livindalife

*rolls eyes*
    how can you find it uninteresting if you’ve never heard it?

& as much as they play his songs on the radio yes i’m sure miley has heard it.
    if you think his songs are vulgar, then you’ve listened to it
    I can name one.
    Common.

• DemiandMileyPones

MIGHT ATTEND

Amelia

_______

My ass. She didn’t even get invited to the Christmas party.. what makes you think that she is going to be invited to the wedding!

• AnoyMost

____________-

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I like Common(of what I have heard) and Lupe Fiasco.

Both artists from my home state.

Amelia? No way lol

MILEY FUCKED A HORSE DICK

• smileymiley

LOVE her! congratz to her.

• somaie
  • devilgrins

nice;)
    and this as well:

beautifulballad

• kyoisorange

Makes sense.

hate her, she’s a skanky slut!!!

• livindalife

Am I first?

” DO tha Miley drop low, pick it up real slow” :P. Love her, and fuck the haters.

Am I first?

——————-

Yes, but more importantly you are a huge tool. Have a nice day!

yay Miley :D

HAHAHA TAKE THAT HATERS! LOVE YA MILES!

—————————-

finally # 4

• Mercedes

*rolls eyes*
    how can you find it uninteresting if you’ve never heard it?

& as much as they play his songs on the radio yes i’m sure miley has heard it.
    if you think his songs are vulgar, then you’ve listened to it
    I can name one.
    Common.
    nice choice…

• Mercedes

& why wouldn’t it be? that song is so…catchy!
    when i first heard it i loved it!
    gaga better be up there too..b/c pokerface was my song!!

• oneofakindxo

IT DEF. IS THE BEST OF 2009 :]

When it came out a couple months ago, it was amazing.
    And now its a few months later, I still listen to it ALOT and I still DONT get sick of it. It’ll never get old. Love it & love miley. :]

oliver-ocean.com

oliver-ocean.com

oliver-ocean.com

add

• Lilly

——————
    i actually subscribe to EW and trust me they make fun teen stars all the time. they’re not like people or us weekly, they are actually more of a respected entertainment mag.

• Ninii
  • missdestinyhope

*rolls eyes*
    how can you find it uninteresting if you’ve never heard it?

& as much as they play his songs on the radio yes i’m sure miley has heard it.
    if you think his songs are vulgar, then you’ve listened to it
    I can name one.
    Common.
    ==
    Who is he? The only rap I actually got exposed to was from the earlier days. Days when LL Cool J, Slick Rick, and MC Hammer were exposed. I am not familiar with the rap world today.