Selena Gomez ‘I’ve Given Up The Internet’

selena-seventeen

Stunning Selena Gomez featured on the cover this year’s SeventeenPROM issue: ‘I’ve given up the Internet. I don’t read comments, and I don’t go on any of the sites anymore, and I just feel better. And it’s not about being a celebrity, you get on MySpace, Facebook, there’s all these different outlets where people can just feel like nobody’s watching them so they can just say whatever they want to say, and that gets dangerous sometimes.’

Least fave trend: ‘My least favorite trend of 2009 would have to be broad-shouldered jackets. I’m probably bitter because I can’t pull it off! It did look good on certain people, just not me.’

On asking a guy to the prom: ‘Oh man! I’m not sure there’s really a specific way to do it. I think you would seem more powerful if you just went up to him, even in front of his friends, and asked him. Because even if he says no, you can walk away knowing that you had the confidence to ask him. And I think that confidence is the best quality to have.’ More Seventeen.

• BGlitterBBy

You may think that way but i’m sure her mom dosen’t.

• Jonassister

Wats your problem

mandii said:

i hate to say this..but here we go..selena “giving up the internet” a couple months after miley does…come on..for real sel?! im not saying..im just saying..it figures.
    ……………………………………

this is a very old shoot…..its a montage of old interviews, photo shoots & videos put together. i’ve seen her in the blue dress before when she did the other seventeen spread.

my point is that her giving up the internet is old, i’ve read it even on here on oceanup. she actually didnt say that she gave up the internet (otherwise why would she not delete her facebook or twitter account?) SHE SAID THAT SHE GAVE UP READING BLOG SITES >>>which can actually turn into an act of bullying

• ftooneta234

I’m watching Miley’s interview from here
    haha she talked about dating a jonas brother XD

Vote for me to get Justin Bieber to perform LIVE in West Yorkshire. Vote here: http://bit.ly/7uFqOd
    please
    copy and paste the link please
    haha instead of working individually get more votes via working together. Get you friends and family to too, vote on more than one computer with another email address if possible thankyouuu x

Can’t people say anything else other than
    “Selena is mexican and fake?” That’s the only thing people can say huh? LOL
    Well first off selena’s mexican heritage gives her an exotic look and makes her beautiful!
    And she’s not fake she’s gorgeous even without all those bullshit hollywood stuff

It’s true though people on gossip blogs comments are real nasty..
    just read all the posts on oceanup.

• Hilary

I don’t know if I believe that 100% =)

btw she looks cute

• Taylena

Her hair is pretty in this pic (;
    But she’s pretty in all the pictures,so ;p

• Natalie

wow i hate people that write mean comments they are just waisting there lifes i hate Jobros haters Miley haters Demi haters Selena haters Taylor hateres !! But on OU most of the haters are Jonas fans thats why i hate OU cause they diss everyone except the Jonas brothers its realy anoying !!!!!! In the real world everyone disses the Jonas brothers and that pisses me off cause i love them but not to the point im gunna insult another person because of them.. or wish anyone death believe it or not people wish death on OU to other artist/fans its out of control !! I love Selena she is a very nice person stop insulting her you dont know her !

• sugapuff

What are some good new songs out now?

SELENA GOT HER PU.SSY SPREAD

• ET

I need a new good post asap

SELENA LOVES GETTING RAMMED IN HER ASSHOLE

ET said:

I need a new good post asap
    ___________
    You don’t really need a new post, u just have to make this one a better one by having a convo with sane people and ignoring the trolls…
    I like your icon btw, is that who i think it is?

ELENA GETS FUCKED IN HER MOUTH

• ilovemusic

You tell em Sel!
    Gosh, how can people call her fake? Just because she doesn’t act like Miley? W/e.
    Selena’s amazing<3

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

you go selena coco.

can we make moving pics as our icons?

• Mercedes

can’t take the heat selena?
    lol
    i love this photoshoot!
    that white dress is my favorite.
    pretty.

• BabeILoveYou

I hate how HollyWood changes what people look like… with the makeup lighting and editing… They look sooo fake!

She is gorgeous though!

Like its such a big thing….thats what she said.

• Annabelle

i love her so much! she looks so pretty in that blue dress!
    you can tell she is really confiedent in herself
    <3 you Sel!

Wow, that person is extremely annoying

• Angela.

True. :]

good for her. she’s making the same point miley did, that people can say what they want (all these rude, hurtful, false things) on the internet with no repercussions.

i don’t blame her one bit for giving it up.

I WAS BALLS DEEP IN SELENA’S PU.SSY THEN I PULLED OUT AND I CAME ON HER CLIT

• Leena

SELENA LOVES GETTING CUMMED ON

• ilovemusic

She is gorgeous though!

I just died at the sight of your icon.

Selena needs to quit twitter. Miley needs to come back. All selena does is promote her stuff, not even connecting with fans. At least miley was herself and didnt go apeshit promoting everything she did. Yet, she got more success than selena.

• Mercedes

didn’t OU just post the vid to this a couple of minutes/hours ago?

FAIL!

• Anonamas

the bitch cant handle criticism. she wants everyone to love her and praise her so called beauty. if its something negative about her she runs like a bitch

Ohhh… so tough.

See but that’s the thing though.. there’s a difference between criticism and the stupid shit assholes like you say. The difference is huge really.

Listen close – do you hear that sound? That’s the sound of your parents crying themselves to sleep wondering where the hell they went wrong :(

Dipshit.

NOW SHE IS DEDICATING HERSELF TO SELLING ORANGES IN THE STREET

• Joanna.

So there’s nothing wrong with the pictures and the article but how much do you want to bet haters wlil still find a way.Anyways I love that Demi did the prom issue last year and Selena this year.I think I’ll buy it even tho I had my prom last year.

• Leena

idk, i haven’t tried it out yet. :/

SELENA LIKES TO GET HIGH AND FUCK

• NICOLE .

can we make moving pics as our icons?

——————-

SELENA IS A FUKIN MEXICAN LOSER

HA STUPID MEXICAN THINKING SHE HAS RIGHTS

Good Selena. That’s exactly what Miley said.

STUPID MEXICAN GUATEMALA BITCH SHE JUST WANTS TO BE CALLED THE QUEEN OF POP AND GROGEOUS WELL TOO BAD SELENA FUKIN HOE

SELENA LOVES TO RIDE COCK AND HAVE CUM UP HER ASS

i love slena she is so beautiful!!!!

WTF IS A BROAD JACKET

lmao at the main picture then the first, her smile looks sooooo fake.

did u hear ? Demi is not going to kevin s wed ..Haha ..is that funny for someone else too ?

• mandii

SHE ONLY MADE 3 DOLLARS OFF HER CD AND HER GRANDMA WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT

justin bieber is the best thing since michael jackson.
    7:05 AM Dec 13th from TweetDeck

Good Selena. That’s exactly what Miley said.

selena’s been saying that all throughout her interviews since last year, where the hell have you been? she just reworded differently.

HA MILEY WANABEE SHE TRIES TOO HARD WELL SHE HAS NO ASS SO SHE CANT BE MILEY

OMG SELENA JUST QUEEFED

SELENA WANTS CUM DRIPPED IN HER GAPING ASSHOLE

SHE WASNT A BEAUTIFUL MISTAKE JUST A MISTAKE

• BGlitterBBy

well i’m not completely sure so don’t murder me or anything but I remember seeing selena with that same orange dress from this shoot in an interview months ago.
    Plus I’m pretty sure whenever they do shoots they do it months before the pics and the issue are released and selena stopped tweeting to people and or pics way before Miley except selena hasn’t deleted her’s.
    PS: DOES ANYONE ELSE THANK TWITTER IS A FUNNY WORD OR WHEN EVER YOU TELL SOMEONE THAT YOUR TWEETING I DON’T KNOW MUST BE ME!

You’re right! Selena is awesome! Please make more youtube videos Selena!! I love watching them!!

How do you know that?

• bACKaROUND

SHUT UP FUCKING LOSER WITH NO FUCKING LIFE
    STOP POSTING OVER AND OVER YOU BITTER BITCH
    AND YEAH MEXICANS ARE AWESOME YOU FUCKING RACIST
    BITTER CAUSE SELENA HAS A LIFE AND YOU DON’T OR
    CAUSE SHE’S PRETTY ANS TALENTED UNLIKE YOU
    SHUT UP AND GO SUCK A NUT.

Are YOU for real?? Selena says she’s GIVING UP READING GOSSIP SITES AND COMMENTS. Not the internet as a whole. And Miley is GIVING UP TWITTER. Gosspi sites..twitter…Two very different things.

Don’t start rumors before you’ve even read it.

________________________________________

This makes me LOL. Who cares if they gave up the same thing?

The reason they both gave up these things are the same. To stop havign negativity shoved in their faces.

• Ashley Nicole

—–nice to know people are still racist. she obviously mixed.

How am I racist? I was saying she is proud of her mexican background & I know she is mixed. I wouldn’t be racist about it. I am mixed too.

LOL NOT YOU. the people calling Sel mexican.

Ohhhhh, sorry. The way you wrote it looked like it was towards me haha.

• Anonymissy

Wow! I’m not a Selena fan at ALL but what she said was totally agreeable! She sounded just like me and all of my friends! Well, what we think but not what we share. Haha. I love it! And i kinda wish she read comments so she could see good stuff like this. Haha :o)

• annoyed
  • racist bitches

wow so many fucking hateful comments like are you for reals. SHE IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL, MOST YOU ALL ARE JUST FUCKING JEALOUS AND STOP FUCKING ACTING LIKE BEING MEXICAN IS A BAD THING FUCKING RACIST BITCHES

• Mercedes

*scans comments*
    omg! not the whole miley vs. selena bull again. and so what she’s mexican..your point?
    on that note i’m leaving this post.

• JonasGirl007

good for her?

• zzzzzzzzz

POOR THING,SHE’S SO UGLY
    ———————————-
    POOR YOU A LIFELESS LOSER3 AND PATHETICR

• Anonymous@….

Anonymous@ny said:

actully this room. no joke.
    That is where Paul Kevin the Jonas III will be made :)

ilovemusic said:

kanielle ;)

Hehe ;D

lmao we know where its gunnna happen
    xD

• JonasGirl007

Dang… i end up listening to Imagine By John Lennon, I love the song, but it makes me sad…

LOL. Shes a proud mexican idiots. All of you saying shes a ‘stupid mexican’ blah blah clearly lack maturity.

• oneofakindxo

Aw, its because of alot of rude comments. :/
    People say rude things without actually thinking about how people actually look at these things, and like Selena, she got hurt by the comments alot of haters have said.
    The same with Miley.

I wish people learned how to be nice.

DAMMIT MY MOM PAYS TAXES FOR HER.

what time is nick on that radio station?

poor thing, shes so ugly.

• HOLAA

ILOVEMUSIC
    I LOVe Ur ICON!!!
    <33

• Ashley Nicole

I don’t get why people think calling Selena mexican is an insult. She’s proud of it.
    —–nice to know people are still racist. she obviously mixed.

She’s probably lying

• nia

Love her! :)

• HOLAA

SHE’S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE!

You need a LIFEEEEEEEEEE!

_________

Don’t start rumors before you’ve even read it.

love the pic w the black dress

I really want to stop going on gossip sites too. It hurts your head to read all the ignorant comments.

Leena said:

“I don’t read comments, and I don’t go on any of the sites anymore, and I just feel better.”

you go selena coco.

—————-
    lol there is a ghost behind her.

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

—–nice to know people are still racist. she obviously mixed.

LOL NOT YOU. the people calling Sel mexican.

• ET

I can’t believe that Kevo’s getting married tomorrow! I’m so happy for him. I love Kanielle<3 I wish I was Dani. She's so lucky to have a man like Kevin. Not only because he's the sweettest man ever, but because he knows how to treat a woman. SO PROUD OF HIM. Love you Kevin:)

• DinoGirl

Umm thats his job..he’s been doing it
    for 13 years.

______________________________________

What a waste of life.
    ________________________________________

ROFL!
    I just died.
    x]

Party in the USA was ranked #4 best song of 2009 by Rolling Stone. Seriously! Rolling Stone! Number FOUR! woooo Miley you go girl!

lol doesn’t she hate that song? poor girl, most famous for something she doesn’t even like

but w/e

selena looks great

Ted hinted a Before the storm, it’s totally Nick.

What was the original blind item in question?

I hate when famous people call themselves a celebrity.
    It just gives off that vibe of thinking way too highly of yourself.
    Even if you are actually a celebrity.
    =/

…but… they are celebrities… o_O

• Anonymous25

HeyItsNicoleA Just witnessed a guy getting arrested right in front of me… welcome to New York City!

SEE! EVERYBODY IS IN NY!!! The wedding is going on tomorrow!! :)

People are convinced it’s Nick and Miley. It’s basically confirmed that it’s Miley but I don’t recall her and Nick being together at any point last year. Who knows.

NEW PICTURE OF JOE & MILEY!! ;) http://twitpic.com/u465i

• zzz

aw yay so happy for them

SELENA LOVES INTERNAL CUMSHOTS

“Overly Confident”

Now he’s saying Meme is not Miley? GTFO Ted!

SELENA GETS CVS BRAND PAP SMEARS

this stormy couple had a very thundering moment a year or so back

she looks beautful
    and i love all the dresses :)
    the black one is just amazing, i want it :(
    love you sel

SEE! EVERYBODY IS IN NY!!! The wedding is going on tomorrow!! :)

Is Demi in NY?

• DinoGirl

The Seventeen Prom issues usually dress the featured star so cute.
    But I don’t like any of those outfits.
    I personally wouldn’t wear any of those dresses or jewelery to prom.
    Well, ehh, the blue dress is kinda cute. :] But the accessories are horrendous. No offense.

SELENA HAS CUM UP HER ASS

• .

shana your a stupid bitch idk why your trying to block me bitch
    fuckkk youuuu bitchhh

• selenazz

how is she copying miley ( who i dont like n thats exctly why i dont go to her posts to talk SH$t about her..cuz unlike many of u haters im mature)? selena has been saying that for a while now (someone just brought prove).. shes not freaking deleting them.. shes just saying she doesnt read comments from those sites beacuse of HATERS LIKE YALL!!

btw. this interview/photoshoot is way old!

• missdestinyhope

am i the only person here who likes miley AND selena ….AT THE SAME TIME …?
    ===
    Nope, I like Miley, Demi,and Selena.
    But I hate Selena as a singer. She really should not do music. But I love her in general.

Dear Ted:
    Would people be more shocked by who MeMe Dallas is or by who Tobey Yum-Yum is? I mean, I think people would be less surprised by MeMe simply because of the fact that she’s doing her darnedest now to be a wild, young thing. And does Tobey have an upcoming wedding to attend?
    —Scarlett

Dear Overly Confident:
    I don’t think readers would be too shocked over either now.

_____________
    On no, not this again! We have already went over this…This Ted guy is just a loser 30 something year old dude who seats behind the screen trying to tell people how he knows about the celebrities than everybody else! This story have been proven fabricated over and over!

Yeah. It’d be really weird to read about yourself urinating pickle juice, having sex with your best friend and masturbating with crucifixes. Yeah, I think it’s good she doesn’t read the Internet!

________________________

relax. Only like 2 idiots say stuff like that. Just ignore them.

NEW PICTURE OF JOE & MILEY!! ;) http://twitpic.com/u465i

How do you not know the answer to this question . . . you must not have been on here long.

Dear Ted:
    —Scarlett

Dear Overly Confident:
    I don’t think readers would be too shocked over either now.

_____________

Umm thats his job..he’s been doing it
    for 13 years.

Umm thats his job..he’s been doing it
    for 13 years.______________ GOOD THEN LET HIM GIVE US PICTURES!

My Love, no teenager ever gives up the Internet. It’s like giving up breathing or texting.

• ET

MY god. Both Selena and Miley are amazing, Both are beautiful and talented girls, both are HUMANS They are insecure. I swear some of you expect them to be like superwomen or something? You know what makes me glad? When they say that sometimes they don’t feel pretty, or that they love when people call them beautiful, and that read mean comments affect them cause I can relate to them even MORE. I seriously love both girls A LOT. I wish I could change all this hate in love. Everytime they say or do something that most of people doesn’t like it makes me like THEM EVEN MORE. So haters you can STFU, cause it is seriously patethic :) love selena:)

Umm thats his job..he’s been doing it
    for 13 years.

______________________________________

What a waste of life.

• blingbling

hey everyone:)

• cony

Lmao. Tik Tok by Ke$ha is my new jam and you icon made me LOL.
    WARNING there is a troll on this post.

I LOVE WATCHING YOUNG GIRLS PLAY IN THE DIRT

GossipFasho IS RUN BY A CHILD MOLESTER

SHE IS MY ROLE MODEL

SELENA BLEEDS TACO MEAT

SELENA IS DONATING A DRESS SHE GOT FOR FREE WOW WHAT A GREAT THING LETS ALL PRAISE HER

I W OULD EAT SELENAS BLOODY P.USSY

• J-Bug

Cutest pic of Selena:

From that photoshoot.

SELENA HAD A CUM FART TODAY

SELENA SPILLED CUM FROM HER P.USSY WHILE FILMING WIZARDS

SELENA ONCE FARTED WHILE HAVING SEX

• COURTNEY IN A CLEARASIL COMMERCIAL.

• Meow

The party don’t start ’till I walk in.

• ET

DEMIANDSELENAPONES

Oh please get over it! He doesn’t want you babe. He LOVES ME. Please now.. Let’s make another topic. Is that site good? :P

• star19

I hope Selena is invited in Kevin’s wedding because she’s really close to Kevin or was..

But anyway, love her! :)

SELENA LIKES HAVING HER NIPPLES PULLED

SELENA HAD HER PERIOD WHILE FILMING AND SHE FARTED AND THE BLOOD DRIPPED DOWN HER LEG

• ET

Meow.

Do you have a twitter?:)

HAHA OK

• katie8p

The white and black dresses are pretty.

SELENA SAID SHE LIKES IT WHEN YOU BITE DOWN ON HER CLIT

USED TA.MPONS ARE NOT SEX TOYS

• cony

This post has one troll posting over and over again.

SELENA LOVES THE TASTE OF CUM

• star19

Meow:
    OMG. Your icon made me LOL.

MILEY BOUGHT A DILDO TO SHOVE UP SELENAS ASSHOLE

CHILD SEX IS FUN TO WATCH

WHEN SELENA FARTS SHE LIKE TO SMELL IT AND FINGER HERSELF

where in the world is demi ? I miss her tweets :(

in new york with everyone else i assume

MILEY ONCE FUCKED THREE GUYS AT ONCE WHILE DEMI FINGERED HER

• an.illusion.

Hey, there’s this *new* thing that Selena has, it’s called life. Get one.

And stop hating on people you don;t know, and stop being so racist.

SELENA IS A PIECE OF SHIT WHO SHOULD DO MEXICAN LIFETIME MOVIES

• cony

How much stupider do you think you can get?

HOW MANY DILDOS DO YOU THINK SELENA CAN FIT UP HER ASS OR IN HER P.USSY?

DID SELENA GET HER PERIOD YET?

She’s 17, and this is just a wack in the dark, so I may be wrong, but I’m guessing YES. Jen said she was pmsing one time and that she was scared for her life, oh jen haha

SELENA GOT ASS FUCKED WHILE PULLING OUT HER TAM.PON

• cony

Is there a new post!?

• star19

cony said:
    This post has one troll posting over and over again.
    Ignore her/him.

• Meow

Thanks, Star =)

SELENA HAD TO GET A VIBRATOR REMOVED FROM HER SHE SHOVED IT IN TO FAR

CHILD PORN IS GOOD WATCHING

• Meow

WHEN SELENA FARTS SHE LIKE TO SMELL IT AND FINGER HERSELF

I just about peed my pants. Oh God….

BABYS MAKE THE BEST FUCK TOYS

SELENA EATS TO MANY BEANS

SHE IS MY ROLE MODEL

• cony

Its is just getting so disgusting. This person has no class. WHAT SO EVER

SELENA HAS CROOKED FRONT TEETH

SHE IS MY ROLE MODEL

I LICKED SELENAS PERIOD BLOOD

I WOULD SMACK MILEY ON HER ASS WHILE MAKING HER CHOCK ON A DILDO

SELENA TAKES HER USED T.AMPONS AND THROWS THEM AT HOMELESS PEOPLE

• cony

WHEN SELENA FARTS SHE LIKE TO SMELL IT AND FINGER HERSELF

I just about peed my pants. Oh God….
    Wow just wow.

• cony

This post went to shit pretty fast.

GANG RAPE THE KIDS

• cony

I am going to find another one.

I SHOVE SELENAS FACE INTO MY ASS AND FART

CLIT PUNCH MILEY

DEMI WAS PUNCHED IN HER ASS

• J-Bug

Why hasn’t OU banned that loser already?!

SELENA ONCE HAD CRABS

I dare you to throw a tamp.on at selena during a concert, because I can see you doing something like that…

SELENA ONCE PLAYED WITH HER SHIT

• ET

Why hasn’t OU banned that loser already?!
    i think that it IS OCEANUP
    i mean trolls used to be so funny now they are just gross or desilucional lol

Man she’s seriously one gorgeous girl! She’s gets prettier as she grows up. I think she can easily advance her acting career..she has the looks, the natural talent and the grace to be an actress!!
    she is really pretty!
    i met her at her Cd signing in Orange County and she was just wearing like a little bit of makeup and she looked gorgeous! she isn’t one of those girls who needs to wear like inch think make-up

Well she has amazing skin, her lashes are naturally long and her lips are full…does she even need makeup? :P You can tell she’s naturally pretty.

• Amy

she is really pretty!

she really is :)
    and she is really nice too. my friends and i waited in line to meet her for like almost 7 hours. she was supposed to leave after being there for only 3 hours but she decided she wanted to stay so that she could sign EVERYONE’S album :D she stayed and extra 3 hours!

• nia

aw seriously? she’s so nice! <3

• Amy

yeah! :D thats when i met her!! ^^^^^^ she was soo pretty and superr nice!!

Some of you fans praise selena like shes the fucking queen, I love her and all but she ain’t royaty.

• Blame her not

Well, with the brutal mean things said on sites like this and even direct tweets to her, I don’t blame her and Miley for avoiding it.
    They are beautiful young women, doing their best to live the best lives they can, helping so many through charity and they still get so much hate.
    Not to mention the sick old men that seem obsessed with them. These things would give most normal people the creeps.
    People like the 41 year old Lacey guy from

This guy already had issues I gather with a 13 year old named Amber Lily earlier.

The internet is a sick and twisted place where their is no conscience or regret, it seems.
    Be very very careful……

Miley Cyrus has #4 Best song of 2009 according to Rolling Stone http://bit.ly/IhxJZ Thanks to the amazing @JacquelineRose7

By what we heard demi is still in LA

SWAC films on Fridays, so she’s probably on a plane right now.

• Lauline

So she is not attending Kevin’s wedding .

who, demi? she is, radaronline already confirmed it lol.

Miley cyrus is and ugly hoe who looks like a rat. fuck off miley fans!

……………………………………

==
    Selena is a lier, she is always on ocean up talking about how gogeous she is.

She the one saying how classy selena is or beautiful and poise those are her words. She is always on her post saying this and she is always on miley post talking about how she suppose to be a role model and calling miley slut and whore that is selena. so she is lying.

Yes suuuuuuure. And there’s also Santa Claus, Cinderella, the 7 dwarfs and Peter Pan who post here regularly, too!!

• wow!

Why do people care anyways if she said ”I’ve Given Up The Internet” I just read it then I go on with my life. I don’t go nuts and be pathetic and start saying shit that isn’t true.
    _________

I agree. I don’t mind people who say “I’m not a fan”, but people who just try to start up arguments or make up things to make the person look bad are really annoying.

Why would she lie about not going to gossip sites anyway? How does it help her? It doesn’t. And I totally understand why she doesn’t go to gossip sites, some people on them are clearly nuts.

• lalalalalala

NICKS, STEVIE Edge Of Seventeen Atlantic
    7:45 PM GREEN DAY Wake Me Up When Sept. Ends Reprise
    7:42 PM LADY GAGA Paparazzi Interscope
    7:39 PM JOURNEY Open Arms Columbia
    7:34 PM CLARKSON, KELLY Already Gone RCA/RMG
    7:25 PM KINGS OF LEON Use Somebody RCA/RMG
    7:21 PM CAILLAT, COLBIE Fallin’ For You Universal Republic
    7:17 PM BLACK EYED PEAS I Gotta Feeling Interscope
    7:13 PM U2 I Still Haven’t Found What… Poly./PLG
    7:10 PM PERRY, KATY Waking Up In Vegas Capitol
    7:07 PM BLUNT, JAMES You’re Beautiful Custard/Atlantic
    7:02 PM JAY-Z

Nicks playlist

didnt miley just give up the internet?

• Hilary

please
    copy and paste the link please

Bieber =o He’s so tiny

even though it might not be true i’m just saying IF IT IS TRUE she’s being ridiculous. i get it with miley leaving she was the first too but now selena wants to leave all the sudden? no offense but selena isn’t that big of a name. they both knew what was coming whenever they went into the spotlight and i think they should just stay strong and just know that whatever rumors are out about them are fake and allow their fans to know that by telling them via twitter, myspace, facebook, blogs, etc.

miley didn’t give up on internet because she still blogs all the time but selena giving up on internet will only damage her relationship with her fans. horrible decision

• hithere

i’m sorry selena fans, but i can’t think that she is pretty!!!
    she IS ugly!
    anyway, if any brazilian knows a word to express “brega” tell me! cos i can’t find it.

I <3 Selena!
    And why dont you people give her a break!
    Shes so Pretty!

I <3 Selena!
    And why dont you people give her a break!
    Shes so Pretty!

• mimi

……………………………………

==
    Selena is a lier, she is always on ocean up talking about how gogeous she is.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Am just really good at finding information.

Anyway, let me give you some clues at somethings, first she talks about herself that way, second she said that people on ocean up hates her, some of the proof, I have more but I can’t say what it is.

All disney star comes on oceanup selena, demi, jb, and miley, debbie, and the rest just a little clue to you guys.

I’m watching Miley’s interview from here
    haha she talked about dating a jonas brother XD
    What say Miley of Nick and JB?

What say Miley of Nick and JB?————

Miley Cyrus on The Late Late Show (VIDEO) http://bit.ly/6fCxwW Sort of confirms Miam and Screams about Jonas Brothers, Thx @JacquelineRose7

Best looking Disney girl by far :)

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

<3 you Sel!

What say Miley of Nick and JB?————

___

LMFAO, no. She was kind of like “aahh” cause she was feeling uncomfortable, about the whole dating question, not cause of Nick.

didnt miley just give up the internet?

Nop, she closed her twitter. She never gave up going to gossip sites..

THE DISNEY GIRL WITH THE BIGGEST HEAD & BODY OF A 12 YEAR OLD! NO WONDER WHY BOTH NICK & TAYLOR DUMPED HER! SELENA IS SHAPED LIKE A PEZ CONTAINER! ;/

Nop, she closed her twitter. She never gave up going to gossip sites..——————–LMAO!!! FAIL!!

You may think that way but i’m sure her mom dosen’t.

Oh wow her mom is pretty! I’ve never seen her before :P — HER MOM IS A WHORE! SHE GOT PREGNANT AT 15!

• brian

Jealousy’s a bitch.

I don’t know where you live, but damn you’ve got some feminine boys there. If Sel looks like a guy, then I guess I’ll gladly go gay for her :)
    For real, I hate when girls hate on other girls just cause they’re skinnier. Get some confidence in yourself or hit the gym if you don’t like your body, but stop dissing other women. Sel looks perfectly healthy.

Awww, someone’s bitter, hateful and jealous! Hater want a cookie?

• DemiandMileyPones

Jealousy’s a bitch.

______

Preach it! :)

• DemiandMileyPones

Best looking Disney girl by far :)

_____

Argee :)

Best looking Disney girl by far :)

_____

Argee :)

why is your username “mileyanddemipones” if you hate them and is a selena fan?

Why?

SELENA TAKES DICK UP HER ASS

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

You may think that way but i’m sure her mom dosen’t.

Just because she got pregnant at 15, doesn’t mean she’s a whore. Now please just STFU.

• Mcee

<3!

SELENA HAS HER PERIOD

SELENAS MOTHER WAS WHORE WHO GOT PREGNANT AT 15

so is demi going to the wedding or not?
    Yes, She does not say anything with the rumors of Joe and Demi

I hope courtney is not in the wedding

• mimi

……………………………………

==
    Selena is a lier, she is always on ocean up talking about how gogeous she is.

……………………………………

==
    Selena is a lier, she is always on ocean up talking about how gogeous she is.

______________

Are f*ing serious? There’s not being a fan and then there’s being insane and making up stories. Get help, please?

• YouBelongWithMe

• YouBelongWithMe

You may think that way but i’m sure her mom dosen’t.

Stop calling someone a whore when you do not know the person. You have no respect for anyone expect yourself. She got pregnant at a really young age, I do not understand on why it has to deal with you. So please get a life and make new friends.

Demi come back we MISS YOU …

• blingbling

where is everyone?!?

beautifulballad

2 minutes ago from web

Why everybody took a twitterbreak ????

For the wedding, prob.

Jackie strikes again

• Manana

She filmed swac today so she is probably on her way or maybe she is not going . I dont know ;)

beautifulballad

Vanessa Hudgens shops around http://bit.ly/IhxJZ
    6 minutes ago from web

Why would they take a break for kevin s wedding .

• KT

She is unfairly pretty. I love these dresses too.

WHERE IS THE CLIMB?????????????? __ NOT THERE! SO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!

I assume it’s supposed to be quite secretive, yes?

Why everybody took a twitterbreak ???? Courtney took a twitter break SO OBVIOUS!!

courtney , demi , joe , nick tweet less ..HELLO WHERE ARE YOU GUYS

AT A WEDDING.
    duh.
    what aren’t you understanding here?

beautifulballad

Vanessa Hudgens shops around http://bit.ly/IhxJZ
    6 minutes ago from web

She’s gorgeous <3

• Stephanie176

just bc she said the same thing as miley it doesn’t mean she is copying her. im sure a lot of celebs say that. why would she want to look at all the stupid criticism she gets fro no reason???? really

Umm thats his job..he’s been doing it
    for 13 years.
    __________
    yeah and he is doing his so call job so well that’s why we know what’s hapening in Brangelina’s bedroom or whether or not the Jonas brothers are virgin loll…they all (Ted, Perez, ken etc) a bunch of cold heated and liars to me. They make people believe they know inside info when they just clueless like the rest of us

Well they didnt tweet for more than a week so I doubt that it s because they re at the wedding …

I heard that demis going to texas after today…

but who knows, it’s none my bussiness anyways.

I miss Demi and Selena. am I the only one?

SELENA IS HAVING A CHRISTMAS ABORTION

• Anonymous25

So I think radaronline.com will have exclusive pics about the wedding.

I heard that demis going to texas after today…

but who knows, it’s none my bussiness anyways.

I miss Demi and Selena. am I the only one?

well demi does live there

SELENA IS A MEXICAN TACO STUFFER

So 2 of Joe’s ex Mandy and Amelia
    and his current alledge girlfriend Demi are all going to the wedding.

I find that intresting! LoL!

Sayyy whaaat Demi is not going …WHY ????????????

• Anonymous25

and how do u know??

courtney , demi , joe , nick tweet less ..HELLO WHERE ARE YOU GUYS — COURTNEY IS ROOMING WITH NICK! haha

I heard that demis going to texas after today…

but who knows, it’s none my bussiness anyways.

I miss Demi and Selena. am I the only one

Maybe her sister’s lying to protect the privacy of Kev and Danielle’s wedding.

• ET

Blingbling- Hi girl:)

She waits for santa to bring her gift …Should we tell her that he doesnt exist …She could wait awhile otherwise HA !

Selena looks really hot. She’s really getting quite sexy as she gets older.

loooove the black dress.

When I see my favorite people get bashed with mean comments it makes me wanna be nicer to those people that I’m not really a fan of. It’s a great lesson to learn.

I love Selena’s confidence and beauty, she’s my favorite right now.

sad.

She’s pretty.

Even tho thats like exactly what Miley said… but whatev…

• Anonymous25

SOMEBODY WATCHED E!NEWS TODAY?

”I’ve given up the internet” is a pretty general blatant lie. It’s just a bunch of words that increase her chance of being viewed as a smart, genuine person.

We all know these words arnt true.

• Laraaa

i wish i could give up the internet.

Wow…those dresses are so cute!

• .

WHAT THE FUCK oU.
    WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DELETE MY COMMENT.
    oU YOU FUCKN SUCK AND YOU STEAL SHIT FROM OTHER SITES YOU PIECE OF SHIT GOSSIP SITE.
    SHANA OR WUTEVER I SEEN A PIC OF YOU AND YOUR A FAT UGLY BITCH AND YOU LOOK LIKE A MAN.
    IF I EVER MEET YOU IM GOING TO THROW A SODA CAN AT YOUR HEAD
    FUCK YOUUUUUU UGLYYYY MANNN LOOOKKKKING BITCHHHH.

I Love all the Disney Satrs , Miley , Demi Selena . Nicole …. Others

& it’s true miley & selena have stated that kids get bad influences from the internet & they both are getting off of it. That’s a very wise decision.

& the are both gorgeous ! I Like the white dress it’s so simple but yet very … not simple ? O well it’s cute id wear it !….. Lol love selena and all but the first pic in the blue dress. her smile looks so fake ! LOVE YOU SELLY COCO ! & miley coco , demi coco,nicky coco …..:)

the broad shoulder thing is for people who are edgy and want a different image [rihanna & lady gaga]
    she’s too much of a good girl to pull it off

she’s too much of a good girl to pull it off

yeak ok what ever you say selena we all know you read all the sites you say you gave up on. so no internet so then who is doing your tweets?

Selena Gomez the actress. Very good indeed.

Selena Gomez the singer in a band who doesnt even get acknowledged for their work. Very lame.

I dislike how she keeps saying ‘Im in a band, I love them’. She should’ve shown her appreciation by includign them in her cover/videos/promotional stuff/sing WITH them, not ALONE.

UGH.

She’s too perfect. Kinda scares me like the Stepford Wives.

• Kelsey!

II love her so much and she looks stunning!

SELENA FINGERS HERSELF WHILE READING HER OU COMMENTS

• Tali

She’s so cute. :3

SELENA MAKES TACOS AT THE BORDER

SHE IS MY ROLE MODEL

girl crush <3

does that mean no more tweets?

Hey in other news….. IM SO EXCITED FOR KEVIN AND DANI’S WEDDING even though im not going , but aww he’s finally getting married & danielle seem’s really nice

so i can take this as proof she doesn’t do her own tweets? and all her official sites are just for self promotion and have absolutely no human face to them?

listen to @nickjonas takeover star101.3 at http://www.star1013fm.com/mediaplayer/?station=KIOI-FM&action=listenlive

empire state of mind by nick jonas

SELENA SUCKED A DONKEY

SHE IS MY ROLE MODEL

all of you guys are being rascist.. wooow.

WHAT THE FUCK oU.
    WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DELETE MY COMMENT.
    IF I EVER MEET YOU IM GOING TO THROW A SODA CAN AT YOUR HEAD
    FUCK YOUUUUUU UGLYYYY MANNN LOOOKKKKING BITCHHHH.

wow, I dare you to say that to her face.

That’s right, you wouldn’t.

Just because you’re behind a computer screen, doesn’t give you the right to say these things.

am i the only person here who likes miley AND selena ….AT THE SAME TIME …?

Idk if you guys noticed this,
    but she didnt tweet SINCE LIKE DEC 14th,
    Usually she tweets like 2-4 times a day,

so IDK, its only my option,
    this givin up internet thing could be true
    and could include Twitter.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    What do you guys think about my point of view?:D
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your right it is only for self promotion i am not really a fan of any of the Disney kids but it clear all they care about is money. The fact that the tell people to buy their CD constantly make comtast just so people will BUY their CDs. Most people in hollywood are fake anyone that thinks this girl is real….they are fooling them selves big time. Miley is the only Diz kid that doesn’t promote the hell out of their shit.

• Amy

sad.

if you think its so “sad” then why don’t you just leave this post!

I WOULD LOVE TO THROW A TAM.PON AT SELENA WHILE SHE IS ONE STAGE IT WOULD BE EPIC!!!!!

SELENA NEEDS TO BE PIMPED OUT FOR SEX

You re pathetic . I dont know who you re but your comments are ridiculous . You obviously have a lot of time to waste . How old are u seriously ? Some people need maturity .

SELENA LOVE DICK UP HER ASS

SELENA DRINKS HER OWN PERIOD BLOOD

SHE ONLY MADE 3 DOLLARS OFF HER CD AND HER GRANDMA WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT

Wow…you have a life.

Excuse me second person were you not just on the Miley post hating on her ? Please, take your own damn advice.

Plus, the chick with the Taylor picture whos here kissing Selena’s ass was just on the Miley post hating on her, LOL.

• ilovemusic

SHE ONLY MADE 3 DOLLARS OFF HER CD AND HER GRANDMA WAS THE ONE WHO BOUGHT IT

Wow…you have a life.

ok well, I will be waiting for the day that happens, cause I agree it would be.

Peace out nig

• J-Bug

ET said:

Why hasn’t OU banned that loser already?!
    i think that it IS OCEANUP
    i mean trolls used to be so funny now they are just gross or delusional lol
    _____________________________
    Wow they ban people for the stupidest reason and not a freaking troll or maybe your right it is OU. WE NEED A NEW POST!

BLOODY SELENA SEX

• mow.

OU is being shitty as a dick for me tonight,
    Is anyone else having difficulties loading the pages?

Did they invite Selena?

I dont want to start drama but isnt weird that demi doesnt attend kevin s wedding ?— DEMI WILL BE THERE!! Miley CANT & She is touring in the UK!

yes! from what i’ve heard she’ll be there. also, nicole anderson (from jonas) was tweeting yesterday about landing in new york so i’m thinking she might be at the wedding as well!

People, if you actually READ the article, you’d know that she was talking about gossip sites. Not all sites. Jesus, learn to read.

SELENA PUTS PICKLES UP HER ASS AND THEN MILEY EATS THEM

• _Tiger_

guys, i just found out some super exciting info about kev and dani’s wedding tomorrow!

• EmmaMagnetic on TWITTER
  • zzz

she is so fucking cute

_____________
    Sorry but you are one good liar…give me one example beside this one…and i want a link

Are you surprised by the negativity that goes on?
    Selena: Yes, of course. I’m 16 years old, and I’m being told some of the most horrible things that I’ve ever heard. It’s not normal. I do think it’s kind of disturbing. It’s part of the territory, though.

And your response to that is to ignore it?
    Selena: I don’t read it anymore. It affects me too much. I am human. I’m not going to say it doesn’t. And I don’t read it anymore.

idiots.

• DooDaaPerson

Ok..

• Fii

Aww I love her. ♥ People just call her bad names out of jealousy, because she is classy, beautiful, and talented.

• shiringomez

beautiful… makes me insecure:)

• sugapuff

Dear Ted:
    I think I have Tobey Yum-Yum and Me-Me Dallas figured out! Were these lovebirds planning on being virgins until marriage?
    —Andie

Dear Young Love:
    They might have had a little Britney and Justin Timberlake thing going on.”

“Dear Ted:
    —Andie

Dear Young Love:
    They might have had a little Britney and Justin Timberlake thing going on.”

SELENA EATS DOG SHIT OFF THE FLOOR

• natalienetwork

Selena totally copied Miley. Miley said she doesn’t like twilight and out of a sudden, Selena doesn’t like twilight either. Now Miley quits the internet, and Selena is quitting too.

SELENA WAS RAPED BY HER STEP FATHER

SELENA HAS PLANNED TO GET AN ABORTION CHRISTMAS DAY

Are you surprised by the negativity that goes on?

And your response to that is to ignore it?

idiots.

____________________________________________

What’s your point idiot?

Dear Ted:
    —Andie

Dear Young Love:
    They might have had a little Britney and Justin Timberlake thing going on.

Duh. We already know who they are

so is demi going to the wedding or not?

SELENA HAS PLANNED TO GET AN ABORTION CHRISTMAS DAY
    shut the fuck up!! no one wants to hear all your stupid comments so just get the fuck off this post!!!

Miley actually used to say that she was “obsessed” with Twilight. She just said that she didn’t like it recently. ;) And Selena has NEVER read the blogs. Ever.

SELENA HAS SEX WITH HER STEP FATHER

It’s not normal. I do think it’s kind of disturbing.

SHE’S TALKING ABOUT ALL YOU LOSERS

SELENA USED A CRUCIFIX TO MASTURBATE

SELENA HAS A THINK MUSTACHE

SHE IS MY HAIRY UPPER LIP ROLE MODEL

HA, it’s such a nugget of wisdom coming from Selena even though MILEY already said it …

• Amy

wow, so just ’cause Miley gave up the internet, thats means Selena can’t? you Miley fans are crazy

Did you know: Miley & Nick met June 11, 2006. & Before the Storm was released on the radio June 11, 2009? __ NICK WAS ON RADIO DISNEY BEFORE THE STORM! NICK TALKS AT THE END… FF 4:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiXIxOtFSkQ ITS BEEN A DREAM OF OF OURS (JB) TO DO A SONG WITH MILEY! ;)

The Texas thing is a coverup
    Demi and her family are all going to Kevins’s wedding

• Kenzie<3

All in favor for late night oceanup say I?!

I miss Demi and Selena. am I the only one?

Awww I DO!!

“My Great Movie” is a classic, I still watch it every now and then.

SELENA NEEDS TO SHAVE HER P.USSY

Maybe Taylor will crash the wedding. I kid. No seriously.

fabulus. love the pics.

Did they invite Selena?– NO..

OU is being shitty as a dick for me tonight,
    Is anyone else having difficulties loading the pages?

yes but my whole internet connection has been a pain in the ass today

• mow.

yes but my whole internet connection has been a pain in the ass today

Or maybe it’s just OU, messing up your connection.
    FIX THIS SHIT OU!! YOU’RE FUCKING UP MY INTERNET

*fabulous :P

• DemiandMileyPones

I miss Demi and Selena. am I the only one?

______

Oh no. I truly miss them too! :(

and selena fans aren’t crazy right ?!

Dnt play your self. !

• Amy

and selena fans aren’t crazy right ?!

Dnt play your self. !
    i’m just saying like Miley gives up the internet and all of you think Selena is copying her.
    so if Miley said she like cake and then Selena says she likes cake does that mean she is copying Miley? i don’t think so!

wow without being online selena wouldnt be as famous as she is now just the plain truth. because the net lets you reach a million people in other country’s that would other wise have no clue you exist.

SELENA A PICKLE IS NOT A T.AMPON

• EmmaMagnetic on TWITTER

Idk if you guys noticed this,
    but she didnt tweet SINCE LIKE DEC 14th,
    Usually she tweets like 2-4 times a day,

so IDK, its only my option,
    this givin up internet thing could be true
    and could include Twitter.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    What do you guys think about my point of view?:D
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

___________________________________________

Seriously, shut up. You dont need to be a miley fan to say this idiot.

And she didnt say selena cant give up the internet cause miley already did, she said selena repeated the words miley said.

Thats all. Now stop starting shit.

Did I fucking say she couldn’t ? NO. I said Miley already said it but people only think it’s a nugget of wisdom if it comes from saint Selena’s trap. I have seen half the people on this post in a Miley post talking shit about her. Stop generalizing & putting everything on Miley fans, Selena fans do the same fucking thing …

• Amy

i’m not defending all Selena fans ’cause some of them are freakin’ crazy. i’m just sayin’ that some Miley fans hate on Selena for no reason

SELENA SUCKS ON HER DOGS DICKS

• cony

Just get the fuck off and stay the fuck off. It would make EVERYONE on this post happy.

• ET

So.. DemiandMileypones. You are here:)
    Someone NORMAL. (Kinda lol)

CLOWN PENIS VAGINA FART

SELENA’S FARTS SMELL LIKE MEXICO

• DemiandMileyPones

So.. DemiandMileypones. You are here:)
    Someone NORMAL. (Kinda lol)

______

Hey! :) How are you?

CHILD CUM SELENA SEX

SELENA LIKES HER STEP FATHER TO FUCK HER ASSHOLE

MILEY ONCE LICKED DEMI AFTER SELENA FINGERED HER

SELENA BUYS HER TA.PONS FROM CVS.

Demi has to be on Kevin’s wedding. She just HAS TO.

• ET

DEMIANDMILEYPONES

I’m fine listening to some ol’ stuff and you?:)

IM WATCHING SELENA FART

these Selena posts have been taken over with spammers talking about selenas period, sex, and mexico….

:|||

SELENA WANTS TO GET BREAST IMPLANTS TO FINALLY LOOK LIKE A REAL GIRL

• iLove

-DemiandMileyPones.
    i love your comments you are the best ;]

SELENA HAS HER MEXICAN PERIOD

I Know I’m Gonna Be Ok
    December 18, 2009 at 10:47 pm (Miley Cyrus, Music)

Miley Cyrus’s hit single, “Party in the U.S.A.” is the #4 song of the year according to Rolling Stone magazine. The mag compiled a list of the “25 Best Songs of 2009? and Miss Miley landed at #4.

Congratulations!

Source Thanks to JJJ for sending this in! http://beautifulballad.wordpress.com/2009/12/18/i-know-im-gonna-be-ok/

• YouBelongWithMe

Maybe Taylor will crash the wedding. I kid. No seriously.
    To be honest, Taylor wouldn’t because she isn’t a bitch like you

SELENA ONCE HAD SEX WHILE SHE WAS ON HER PERIOD

I HEARD TAYLOR SWIFT SONG ONCE AND THEN I HAD TO KILL A JEW TO FEEL BETTER

SELENA AND TAYLOR BOTH NEED BREAST IMPLANTS TO LOOK MORE LIKE REAL GIRLS AND NOT FLAT CHEST TOM BOYS

SELENA WANTS TO TASTE MILEY FOR CHRISTMAS

SOME COMMENTS ARE REALLY WEIRD .

• iLove

-DemiandMileyPones.
    i love your comments you are the best ;]

• iLove

-DemiandMileyPones.
    i love your comments you are the best ;]

i <3 her

TACOS GET SHOVED IN SELENA

:|||
    ______________________________
    Yeah, by one retarded motherfucker that should be raped over and over again by chimpanzees until they put an end to his sad, pathetic life.

wow, selena looks soo beautiful :)

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

I dont know if I should Believe this or not.

Magazines lie.

You may think that way but i’m sure her mom dosen’t.

Oh wow her mom is pretty! I’ve never seen her before :P

• idkMyBFFjill

She’s probably reading OU comments as we speak in order to do what’s most appeasing to her fans. Shut up selena you love oceanup :P

• xoxokatie8

i should really give up going on the internet too lmbo
    gossip sites have like taken control of me, i hate it.

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

well since its not saying anything negative I guess its OK

SELENA LOVES DOG CUM

• Jonas.Rock.Girl

#4…!!
    sorry i really wanted to do it

• Ashley Nicole

I don’t know if I believe that 100%. haha. But anyway she looks pretty in all these pictures.

SELENA WANTS TO GET ASS FUCKED ON THE DISNEY LOT

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

Are you surprised by the negativity that goes on?

And your response to that is to ignore it?

idiots.
    ______________
    Where exatcly does it say ” i have give up on internet” or that people say things anonymously without consequences….the point is what she just said sound exatcly, almost word by word like what Miley have been saying lately. I’m not saying Miley owns the thought but it’s kind of fishy she always ends doing or saying what Miley does…may just be a coincidence but more then 3 it becomes a pattern!

Selena has not quit the internet in that sense. She still has a twitter and a facebook that she updates regularly. She simply does not read the mean comments on sites like this one. Period. Unlike your beloved Miley, she has not cut off all access to her fans.

SELENA HAS A MUSTACHE

SHE IS MY ROLE MODEL

• Leena

you go selena coco.

• Anonymous25

i liked the dresses better last year….. but she looks pretty, but too skinny!!!

• DemiandMileyPones

SELENA HAD AN ABORTION AND ATE IT

• DemiandMileyPones

-DemiandMileyPones.
    i love your comments you are the best ;]

______

Thanks hun! :o)

DOGGY STYLE SEX WITH SELENA THEN CUM IN HER ASS

• sugapuff

“Dear Ted:
    —Scarlett

Dear Overly Confident:
    I don’t think readers would be too shocked over either now.”

Dear Overly Confident:
    I don’t think readers would be too shocked over either now.”

hmmmmmmmm.
    weird.
    100% sure me me dallas is miley, but maybe the guy isn’t nick…? who else would it be though?

i love that blue dress.

SELENA WAS FUCKED IN HER ASS BY DEMI

LITTLE GIRLS MAKE MY DICK HARD

SELENA HAS HER MEXICAN PERIOD

—————–

let’s hope so, she’s 17.

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m fine listening to some ol’ stuff and you?:)

_____

On GossipFasho. You know? I apologize for the way I acted yesterday. It’s not my fault I have Nick and you don’t. :)

Dear Ted:
    —Scarlett

Dear Overly Confident:
    I don’t think readers would be too shocked over either now.

I wonder why…. maybe ’cause Nick is fucking a 21 year old!

You believe Zack Taylor? God bless you, child.

SELENA SHOVES TACOS UP HER TACO

SHE IS MY ROLE MODEL

Dear Overly Confident:
    I don’t think readers would be too shocked over either now.”

hmmmmmmmm.
    weird.

It’s Nick, honey.

“Overly Confident”

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

Mexicans are awesome.

• Ashley Nicole

She’s half mexican. She is not proud of shit.

Period. Unlike your beloved Miley, she has not cut off all access to her fans.

Miley has MILEYWORLD so your wrong …

Plus, Selena doesn’t say anything on Twitter besides, “Buy my album” or “watch me on insert show or event here”. She doesn’t even talk to any of her fans on twitter …

miley only cares about people who give her money, then?

and she does talk to her fans on twitter. too bad you’re too stupid to check before you say shit.

it’s good she’s stopped reading comments. especially this site, some people on here are a bit crazy and weird… ok scratch that… VERY CRAZY and WEIRD

• :p

SHE’S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAKE!

mandii said:

___________________________________________
    I thought Miley just gave up on Twitter she still does her Miley blog think right that’s using the internet-.-

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

Dec 18, 2009 @ 06:34 pm
    Ashley Nicole said:

—–nice to know people are still racist. she obviously mixed.

mandii said:

___________________________________________
    Selena still has a twitter, that’s using the internet too.

—–nice to know people are still racist. she obviously mixed

__________________________________

She’s stated she was mexican before. So Calling her mexican is not an insult. Even if she is half italian, she’s still also mexican.

>.>

• :p

uh….no.

• Amy

she is really pretty!

this is SOO old, at least the interview? i remember watching a video and she was saying how her least favorite trend is that jacket and how she was bitter

• cony

The person posting over and over again is just beyond disgusting.

DID SELENA GET HER PERIOD YET?

SELENA HAS A YEAST INFECTION SHE ONCE TASTED IT

• kenz<3

This is starting to get REALLY gross, periods gross me out. thinking about selena having one and doing all this makes me want to puke.

• Meow