Jonas Brothers Disney Break Show France

Part 2-4 under! Thx Jessica.

• Mercedes

top 10?

• Elise Garbowsky

It’s good to say one more time that they have sing in live, and Disney Channel France put the song over them voices ! i was there so i know !

• NoDuhItsClaire

baybay said:
    JOE JONAS AND CAMILLA BELLE HAD A PREGANCY SCARE 1 WEEK BEFORE THEY BROKE UP!

And Barack Obama took a dump in my car.

• flywithmexo

the only part i understood was when they sung

• Mercedes

i was going to watch but i realized it’s 4 parts. thanks but no.

• anonimo
  • Macaa!

Woohw! i love JONAS BROTHERS ? Jonas 4 ever :)

• ET

GOOSH. I HATE HATE HATE when celebrities Lip Sync. I would rather hear them singing bad than doing this shit. I love them but NEVER LIP SYNC AGAIN. EVER

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

love these guys.

they probably sang live, but had their voices dubbed over.

• jbros#1fan

love them. Love.
    World Tour 2010? Yes please.
    —————————-
    agreeing with you! LOVE them TOO

• ssexybeast

Hotness!

• Melissa=)

JOE JONAS AND CAMILLA BELLE HAD A PREGANCY SCARE 1 WEEK BEFORE THEY BROKE UP!

And Barack Obama took a dump in my car.
    ===========
    lol. good one. :D

#downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP

Fact: WDIDTYH Was written for Danielle while The Jonas Brothers were on tour in Europe with Avril Lavinge and Kanielle were going through some relationship troubles.

lol peeps it ain’t lipsynching. it’s called overdubbing. disney does it on all the concerts they broadcast, including miley, demi, selena and yes the jonas brothers. sorry.

• josephrulz

baybay said:

JOE JONAS AND CAMILLA BELLE HAD A PREGANCY SCARE 1 WEEK BEFORE THEY BROKE UP!
    ============================================
    dear camilla….it is spelt as PREGNANCY ….
    thnx xD

• Nin0uchte

Goddddddddd I WAS THERE!
    I was in the front row in front of Nick. we can see me a few times haha.
    And I WANT TO ASSURE YOU IT WAS PLAYED IN LIVE! There wasn’t play back! I don’t know why they added the studio version over it :/
    But it was amazing. They were so nice and smiled at us all the time :)
    Then there are some stuff that seem to be cut from the shot. All the crow sang Please be mine for them, and they were kinda crazy they were jumping with the musicians i don’t know what they were doing haha.

But that was perfect :)

• iloveyouux

Next time i see you i’m giving you a high five cause hugs are overated just FYI!

• josephrulz

zack taylor was hacked..lol
    btw did yall read his tweet to demi ???

“@ddlovato late night cuddles @ the hotel with joe maybe to keep warm?! haha”
    stupid

• Meow

Cah Cah Cah!

• josephrulz

===========
    wth it was written for taylor i bet…
    some critic said that too..coz its kinda country….. xD

kevo looks good in glasses

• ET

UHH THIS IS A SOS DONT WANT A SECOND GUESS THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE ITS TRUE

• THE FAKE SHANNA

OCEANUP IS FULL OF BULLSHIT

• josephrulz

disney ruins everything..they showed camp rock in hindi…fine…
    but why the hell do they change the songs…???
    i could not bear that hindi version of gotta find you..it was so cheezy.. i heard the song on my iPod..n watched the tv on mute.. loved the scene xD
    lmao

• Klyra

I was there !
    It was so awesome ! But durint the show, they sang in live. They put the play back after >.<’
    But it was one of the best moment of my live (after my M&G with them!)

Twitter.com/Klyra

• iFly…JJ

dont judge……………….soooooooooo what?

IM STILL A ROCK STAR,I GOT MY ROCK MOVES.AND I DONT NEED YOU AND GUESS WHAT? IM HAVING MORE FUN AND NOW THAT WERE DONE IM GONNA SHOW YOU TONIGHT,IM ALRIGHT,IM JUST FINE,AND YOUR A TOOL SO,SO WHAT?

• dont jugde

iFly…JJ said:

dont judge……………….soooooooooo what?

————————-
    hahah i love dat song haha thank u 4 dat :)

• iFly…JJ

iFly…JJ said:

dont judge……………….soooooooooo what?

————————-
    hahah i love dat song haha thank u 4 dat :)

Your welcomee(:

• josephrulz

borrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd

• dont jugde

iFly…JJ i like ur icon Joe looks cute :)

• iFly…JJ

my tummy hurts:(

• iFly…JJ

iFly…JJ i like ur icon Joe looks cute :)
    Thank you,now back off,Joe’s taken.

:D

JK.

• dont jugde

iFly…JJ i like ur icon Joe looks cute :)
    Thank you,now back off,Joe’s taken.

:D

JK.
    haha dont worry his all yours ;)

It was overdubbed. Disney does that for lots of things. Why? Who knows but the people who heard it live got a great show.

• iFly…JJ

dont jugde said:

iFly…JJ i like ur icon Joe looks cute :)
    Thank you,now back off,Joe’s taken.

:D

JK.
    haha dont worry his all yours ;)
    Hahaha thank you:D

hey do you have a twitter?

• xafranbix

i hate that they lypsinched
    I love them but hate disney

hahahah. thats joe’s boy on stage w/ them! i love that friendship.

aahhhh jles adore! <3
    haha i loved it when joe said “tu es belle” :)

• dont jugde

dont jugde said:

iFly…JJ i like ur icon Joe looks cute :)
    Thank you,now back off,Joe’s taken.

:D

JK.
    haha dont worry his all yours ;)
    Hahaha thank you:D

hey do you have a twitter?
    ye it seirragal and follow EpicPosters

• MRS JOE JONAS

The crowd was amazing, singing and jumping. The performance was REALLY good aswell, they were great
    And I absolutely melted when Joe said: Tu es belle GOD!! that boy is one hell of a smooth talker

• iFly…JJ

Dec 21, 2009 @ 12:39 pm
    dont jugde said:

dont jugde said:

iFly…JJ i like ur icon Joe looks cute :)
    Thank you,now back off,Joe’s taken.

:D

JK.
    haha dont worry his all yours ;)
    Hahaha thank you:D

hey do you have a twitter?
    ye it seirragal and follow EpicPosters
    yup ok…im patriciadcs

• Anonymissy

Aaaah je sais pas pourquoi je ne peux pas vois le video. :o/

Mais oueee, j’adore Nick, Kevin et Joe! Mes garcons tous des temps :o)

• iFly…JJ

its jonas day.

They sound awesome!

• Gemma

gahh why did disney have to over dub the performance to make them look like lip syncers :@

• Icelandic JB fanatic

There were three parts one and one part four :s But they didn’t make them lip sync I think, I think they put SOS onto it you know? cause they seemed to be singing and trying hard you know. But I lol when Kevin said ‘I don’t remember anything’ hahah :’) my beautiful Kevin with his beautiful glasses on his beautiful face :) And Joe and Kevin were wearing exactly what they wore at the concert I went to!!!! AAAA!!!!

• I LOVE KEVIN AND DANIELLE. KENIELLE FOREVER <3

Kevin: “Champs-Élysées.”

Kevin speaking French, with an accent. aldjlajfldksajgaflkajks <3

Danielle is one lucky woman. :) <3

• Anne

OUAIII, j’adore nick.

• flywithmexo

I love the Jonas Brothers. :)

• Dana

i hate the oceanup steals from gossipfasho

____

me to!

• NoDuhItsClaire

I love them. Love.
    World Tour 2010? Yes please.

• the_historian

they ‘steal’ from everyone

i hate the oceanup steals from gossipfasho

JOE JONAS AND CAMILLA BELLE HAD A PREGANCY SCARE 1 WEEK BEFORE THEY BROKE UP!
    ————————

yeah right and i am the queen of England!

• online personal loan

I hate this damn show, its so freakin stupid!

i feel soo ashamed… i took french for 3 years… but the only thing i hear was like “n’est pas?” “avec moi” i swear… they talk too fast!!! (cuz i got As for french ALLL THE TIME!!!)

yayyyy… i can read… haha
    a family… 3 brothers… a group made of gold (wtf)… a world success… millions of CDs sold… attention… the phenomenon… JONAS BROTHERS!!! its here and rite now!!!
    i feel soo proud of myself after being able to read all those

• iloveyouux

I thought since it’s winter break that oceanup was gonna be a lot funner it’s kinda boring now…

• josephrulz

love them. Love.
    World Tour 2010? Yes please.
    —————————-
    agreeing with you! LOVE them TOO
    ==================
    their 3rd (or 4th?? :O) leg of the world tour will be done next year…yet to visit Asia… n INDIA!!!!!!!! woooohooooo
    if they don’t visit India I’ll go insane!!! omj n this post is dead…duh

• josephrulz

Brenda was not at/in the wedding… wooohooo i like her but not with joe… xD Jemi ftw xD

• josephrulz

where is everybody?? :O

• iFly…JJ

Does anybody know if they will show a sneek peek of camp rock 2 for new years?

sorry for spamming… but OMG KEVIN SAID CHAMPS ELYSEES!!! that reminds me of that song i was forced to sing in french class… hahaha
    AND SUPER LOL!!! JOE SAID “TU ES BELLE!!!” (u r beautiful) as best word!!!
    “nous allons jouer burnin up” were going to play burning up
    im actually super proud of myself being able to understand them… haha again sorry for spamming

no they didn’t you liar. Joe Jonas has never had sex.

• baybay

JOE JONAS AND CAMILLA BELLE HAD A PREGANCY SCARE 1 WEEK BEFORE THEY BROKE UP!

• http://gamerpride.com/forums/index.php?topic=134671.0 Altace

In another Altace of 25 women, was prior to to and of the drug. I had tried ad’s in the 90’s with or no problems. When i tried to without it my buy altace no prescription pressure went through the roof like 183/110. “ninety Altace said they sunscreen most or all of the time, ” she said. {01} in two cheap altace online embryo/fetal studies, of to during the of resulted in decreased embryo/fetal and survival, an of and defects, and at the of 112 per of weight per day. Due to 25 altace mg on 2 (3-day regimen) and 2–4 (5-day regimen), the concentration-time of each was to a 3-compartment and the auc0–∞ for the profile was between the 5-day and 3-day regimens. Studies in parkinson’s 25 altace mg that the occurs with a 200-mg of entacapone. In another Altace of 25 women, was prior to to and of the drug. Ask your cheap altace online care if salicylic liquid may interact with that you take.

• DemiandMileyPones

I hate that Disney made them lip-sync. Grr..

And to many posts. Cant keep up. :/

• iFly…JJ

WE NEED MORE COMMENTSSS

• dont jugde

soooooooooooooooooooo

• dont jugde

soooooooooooooooooooo

• jessicaviberg

Thanks for put them up! :)

• Delsy