Miley Cyrus 7 THINGS Dec. 19 ’09 Two Years After Breakup With NICK JONAS

At London 02 Arena.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I loved it when she put her fingers up to this girl in the crowd and then gave her evils. It’s cause the girl held a shirt of Nick up! LOL. No lies, I was one row infront of the girl.

More proof that she fucking hates him now. Its kinda sad really. I wonder what happened.

• iloveyouux

You posted this yesterday seriously WTF OCEANUP?

fail…

• i kinda like u

wasnt this already posted last night?

anyways,love miley

thankyou
    repost it everywhere

• yah yah yah ;)

time flies. She remembers.I’m sure.

• flywithmexo

Did you know Nick Jonas and Obama took a dump in my car?

• helena

Yay, you just posted the same video yesterday.
    Oceanup is spamming us. :(

• Anonymous304

What kind of stupid logic is that? If you don’t like OceanUp, why are you on this site then? You’re the ones running this site if you think about it.

• Eneyi

Was this really post-worthy? lol

• Mercedes

*rolls eyes*
    ok OU. what? everytime she sings 7 things you are goin to post it & add something about nick?

get over it.
    they’re not together.

• ET

Oceanup.. LET THE DRAMA TO YOUR MOMMA.
    Seriously you already posted this shit. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. They MOVED ON. You should to. And im a HARDCORE NILEY FAN.

• flywithmexo

• Enlightenedmusiclover

Oceanup, there is no need to be melodramatic. I’m sure they are both over it, and remain friends.

i don’t think you know, but many of us are here for the gossip, not to read some stupid gossip site’s biased opinion.

they’re not even friends anymore -__-
    seriously oceanup stop being a drama whore

• DemiMileySelenaFan

awww, loved the performance.
    Niley is no more..sad though, but its not my life.
    =)

• ET

lol How was the concert?:)

You just HAVE to make everything so obvious don’t you Cyrus?

And the only reason why she didn’t go all Dublin this time is because the concert was being taped.

OMG NILEYS BACK!!!!!! YAY

#downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP

• the_historian

i got soul but i’m not soldier

sorry it’s been dead trying to liven things up

CHECK OUT WHAT BARACK OBAMA SAID ABOUT MILEY.

Barack Obama: “Miley Cyrus is 2009’s Teen” find out why here: http://tinyurl.com/ycd4s3l

• baybay

SUCK MY FAULKER!

was there really need to post this OU? Over dramatic fucktards.

• iloveyouux

o____O

• _Tiger_

hahaha #downwithoceanUP
    im agreeing!

Love her most talented teen of the decade

• CupcakesBBYx

Jonas Jonas Jon… said:

Miley Cyrus is the worst performer.

_________________________________________

FUCK OFF
    no one fucking cares
    if u dont like her
    WHAT ARE U DOIN HERE ?????????
    go to some jonas post
    and leave this post at peace

• THEDARE

Dec 21, 2009 @ 12:43 pm
    flywithmexo said:

Get over it…

Nick and Miley have split. She obviously dislikes him for whatever reason. Why else would she put her 2 fingers up at the shirt with Nick Jonas on it? We don’t know what’s going on with them. No offence, I love the Jonas Brothers the most but you all blame Miley for their fights… Ever maybe though that Nick could of done something bad? You don’t know NICK you know Nick from the Jonas Brothers. I hate the whole Nick/Courtney thing but MAYBE it’s true, maybe he did all that “second base” stuff with her when him and Miley were kinda reconnecting.

Don’t call me a hater, the last person I’d hate in this world would be Nick. :) But yeah, people have GOT to stop blaming Miley for break-ups.

P.S NICK was the one who broke up with Miley. Listen to his song “Sorry” “knowing that i am to blame for leaving your heart out in the rain” He left her. So yeah, Miley isn’t to blame for everything. Jheeeez.
    wait wait…. what? whats up with all this nick and courtney second base stuff i missed it?

She did NOT sound too good :P Anyone else think whatever she did with her hand on the mic at the beginning was annoying?

• Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

Miley Cyrus is the worst performer.

• Alice Venning

i was there it was the best night miley was amazing i would definately like to see miley in concert again.

• crazylady

this makes me embarrassed for myself because I think about how worse I am than her. I don’t sing I kill a cat.

but yeah I’ve heard her sing way better and I’m not even a fan.

• Thetruth

OMG at the beginning you see the hate in her eyes, she is playing with her hands on the mic and try to ‘cover’ herself while sticking her midlefinger out!,
    And also when she is singing and walking, she sticks her finger out ‘ without fans noticing’
    Anyone agree?
    xoxoxo

Thetruth said:

Anyone agree?
    xoxoxo

You get more pathetic with every comment you post

• amanda Liew

gtfo selena

• Kaiiiiilee

I like her, but for the love of all things that are good in the world, would she please stop headbangning?

• bluehuedoofoo

She’s really turning into a joke to me. Everything she does I bust out laughing cause you’re just like ‘what?!?! Are you thinking?’ Lady gaga seems more normal performing than she does. Her headbanging is not cool looking its the weirdest thing I have ever seen. And her gyrating and humping needs to stop too. I liked her better when she was normal and wasn’t trying to be so ‘different’ and ‘her own person’ it is okay to like things other people like miley. I’m not hating I’m just sayin’ STOP BEING A WEIRD ASS HUMP EVERYTHING I SEE IN SIGHT PERFORMER! No I don’t know her personally, but really you can tell how any person is through their body language and the things they say in interviews. I used to be a miley fan more hannah montana miley, but still, when she was normal.

• rubensf

Dulce María is a mexican pop star, and now she’s starting her career as a solo singer!

• bluehuedoofoo

• bluehuedoofoo

How the hell is this considered good singing? O____o I sing like that…and I’m definitely not a singer.

Ok, I adrmit I’m exagerating…I don’t sing that bad.

whaddafuxk said:
    what the heck is she doing with her fingers at the beginning?
    __________________________________
    wishing they could be in her vaginaaaa
    hahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaha

• Anonamas

OCEANUP IS FULL OF BULLSHIT
    OCEANUP IS FULL OF BULLSHIT
    OCEANUP IS FULL OF BULLSHIT

LOL! All the Miley lovers are the meanest assholes on this board. I love it when they’re pissed off :)

• Olivia52695

what the heck is she doing with her fingers at the beginning?

Love her BEst disney star of 2007 2008 2009 and soon to be 2010:)

• Discostella

Was it just me or did it seem like she was trying to get through the last part as fast as she could?

Love her BEst disney star of 2007 2008 2009 and soon to be 2010:)

You forgot 2006 but in my opinion shes the most successful Disney star EVER

• whaddafuxk

i could give a shit less if they’re broken up, together, or when they broke up.

lame.

• whaddafuxk

what the heck is she doing with her fingers at the beginning?
    __________________________________
    wishing they could be in her vaginaaaa.

Everyone needs to get over this. lol. It’s been TWO YEARS! I’ve had over 6 boyfriends and no one sees me holding on to the breakups. It’s annoying, because everywhere you go there’s “Niley” “Nelena” “Jaylor” ,etc.

Come on, people need to get a life. It’s alright if they recently broke up or get together. But if it is an OLD relationship people need to MOVE ON

wow. not a hater, but that was a little weird…

she’s slurring her voice and it sounds horrible

• <3

yes, you just have to love a classless slut who is incapable of moving on from the past. :)

actually i hate Selena so what are you talking about?

—————————————–

buuuurrrn.

What I hate is when people say that since the Jonas Brothers make love songs its about who there currently in a relationship with.. NO one knows so no one should assume anything. And why is everyone so into there buisness just leave them alone

Miley had a Grosssing TOTAL of $45,181,263 with 43 venues on her U.S.A tour. not counting for the one’s in the U.K.

^^^^ This was on another post is it true ? Because if it is holy shit the bitch OWNSSSSSS, LOL :) Damn.

• Mayra.

So this show was taped huh 19 must be her lucky number, Arg for me is not!! last year someone stole my purse with all my credit cards, id,school id, end two months of my scholarship and the money for rent oh and the bonus I get from chrismast in my job :( and the worse thing, my Visa so couldnt go for chrismas and new years with my Family

i no this is totally irrevelent but kevin and danielle got married on the day of nileys breakup

I would have to disagree that Miley has “moved on”, seeing as she continually makes this song ~angry or whatever. She’s just going through a phase, though. She’ll snap out of it soon enough.

It’s supposed to be an angry song, if you haven’t noticed it’s 7 things she HATES about Nick.

• elmooo

she seems a bit reflective..

To tbe second person, the first person is talking about how she was changing the lyrics earlier this week and then on some Irish talk show she overreacted when the host brought up the Jonas Brothers.

• Mayra.

Dec 21, 2009 @ 12:20 pm
    <3 said:

actually i hate Selena so what are you talking about?

—————————————–

buuuurrrn.

I try not to bash on anyone but this is funny :D

I’m sorry about that, it must have sucked. I hate people who steal … BOO to that person, what an ass.

• livindalife

Dec 21, 2009 @ 12:24 pm

I would like vivid, Descriptive proof on how she hates Nick when they continually talk highly of each other.

• Mayra.

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Dec 21, 2009 @ 12:27 pm

I was fucking angry, more at myself cus I know whi did it :(

I would lke vivid, Descriptive proof on how she hates Nick when they continually talk highly of each other.

Not you again, LOL. I’m talking about the song, it’s supposed to be angry & she names the things about Nick she hates. I didn’t say she hates him right now ? DID I ? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO … :)
    Actually, You did say she hated him. Do you think know them honey? I don’t think so. Anyway, Hense the term

it’s 7 things she HATES about Nick.

I said the song is about 7 things she hates about Nick, hense the lyrics “Seven things I hate about you”, I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE SONG & that’s what it says in it so don’t tell me I’m wrong. NO, I didn’t say she hates him, or I would have said “Miley hates Nick”, which I didn’t. Don’t take one part of a complete sentence out & make it look different idiot. Do you know them ? NO, so shut the fuck up, you know nothing about them either.

• livindalife

(replying to this) – Dec 21, 2009 @ 12:31 pm

it’s 7 things she HATES about Nick.

mousi said:

Is this the concert that was filmed?

I was there. Yep, it was filmed. When we were all waiting for her to come out these men went around with camera’s cause they were filming it. Probably for a DVD or something.

GossipFaSho

GossipFaSho

GossipFaSho

GossipFaSho

• muahaha

i prefer loving that than a pathetic person like you who has nothing better to do than hate so yes Miley IS a 100 times better honey

_______

Yeah, but in her book “Miles to go”, she said that it is NOT a hate song – it is actually a love song, because it’s about forgiving instead of forgetting. She ends up telling us the 7 things she LOVES about Nick, her prince Charming. Oh yeah, good Niley days.

actually i hate Selena so what are you talking about?

—————————————–
    he was talking about your dad.

If you’re gonna use the dumbest insults in the book, expect the dumbest insults in return.

And no, Selena’s not a slut. Neither is Miley, she’s just a tease.

• mousi

Guys, cut the spamming crap.

• karen

i love niley!i hope they get back together:]

People with class don’t go around calling others classless. She already moved on douche, LIAM HEMSWORTH, just because she sings HER OWN song doesn’t mean she’s incapable of moving on …

• flywithmexo

Get over it…

• DemiFanS

GossipFaSho: Also, this “interview” with Liam about Miley is fake http://tinyurl.com/y8aenfb Thanks @twinkletoesmile!

OMG! WHAT HAPPEND WITH OCEAN UP???
    Hmmmm!!! :S

flywithmexo said:

Get over it…

Finally a Jonas fan who is not biased THANK YOU

• Mayra.

flywithmexo
    Dec 21, 2009 @ 11:58 am
    flywithmexo said:

I didnt see it what second??

I’m not calling you a hater but this couldn’t be more wrong. Nick hadn’t even met Courtney yet when he and Miley were reconnecting.

• elmooo

_______
    lol, i would never go on a site which said ‘fosho’ in lol, stop spamminggg, i love OU :)

Ha ha, she just was nice for the video. She is pissed. Funniest video was London O2 last week. Twice she demonstratively pulled her mic away when she had to sing “you make me love you”. So funny.

• stfu

omg shut up.! who cares about a stupid breakup that happened TWO YEARS AGO.! sooner or later it will be “58875 years since NILEY BREAKUP.!” i might hate miley, but shes OVER IT. nick is OVER IT. so you should also be OVER IT. NILEY IS OVER.

• ANTIMILEY

WTF IS HER PROBLEM NICK BROKE UP WITH HER && IT’S OVER WHY IS SHE OBSESSING OVER IT AFTER THESE YEARS!

• None ya!

7 things I hate about Nick:

1. He’s lame
    2. He’s a jerk
    3. Too obsessed with himself
    4. Never treats anyone like a Human Being
    5. Broke my heart
    6. He acts just like his friends & they’re jerks
    7. HE’S AN ASSHOLE!

The 7 things I like about Nick:

Oops, sorry can’t think of anything!

And no, I am not talking about Nick Jonas.

first of all she sucks live.
    second of all what’s the big deal? she didn’t change any lyrics. so….

• sorriso

this is sooooooo meaningless !!!!
    nobody knows what happens in real life of miley !!!
    serious !!!! are based on a song ??????
    hey miley love you and hope youre happy :D

• CarØl

well ,WTF IS MAKING MILEY WITH HER FINGERS?

I THINK SHE IS SINGING BOU JUSTIN NW SHES FRIENDS WIT NICK NW N APPEARS TO B ANNOYD WIT HIM

THE CONCERT WAS AWESUM HERE IN IRELAND

• Donthate justdont comment

funny that two years after miley and nick broke up in connecticut his brother, Kevin Jonas and Denielle Deleasa got married in New York haha(not that location matters) the date does December 19th :] dont hate just dont comment haha:]

• Mikki Raee

Did we ever find out who broke up with who?

• muahaha

flywithmexo said:
    lol you just have to love her xD

exactly. If you think about it…the reason why gossip sites like OceanUp and Perez Hilton have such high views is because they have an opinion. It’s a tactic to get people to respond…if they put something outlandish and controversial in the title…more people will respond (whether Perez or whoever runs OceanUp believe the statement or not). It’s pretty brilliant actually, lol. I just think it’s funny how you guys think you’re smarter than the person running this site when in fact, they’re getting the exact reaction they wanted.

OCEANUP IS FULL OF BULLSHIT

• Mayra.

the_historian
    Dec 21, 2009 @ 11:52 am
    the_historian said:

i got soul but i’m not soldier

I love the killers!!

actually i hate Selena so what are you talking about?

actually i hate Selena so what are you talking about?

WIN! :)

• DAMN U MILEY

HELLO? Can we just get over this? Miley is WHHAAACCCKKK! and Nick is just too good for Miley and Nick doesn’t deserve Miley, Okay? Why can’t you just stick to the fact that they WILL NEVER be TOGETHER again!

• mousi

Is this the concert that was filmed?

• iloveyouux

OMG NILEYS BACK!!!!!! YAY
    -_____-

Someone needs to tell man voice Miley that she doesn’t know how to head bang and needs to stop making a fool out of herself by trying.

OU IS NOTHING BUT BULLSHIT

#downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP#downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP#downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP #downwithoceanUP

nick dumped courtney and miley dumped liam Niley is back woot

SHANNA HAS LIFE SIZE JB POSTERS IN HER ROOM! roftl http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9sbvYYNtf8&feature=related

• miley cyrus hannah montana

that is cool thanks ! :) love her

miley cyrus hannah montana

omg get over it.

• :] haha

….

(very good point donthate justdontcomment) had to repost

• lol

yea that’s strange,2 yrs after Niley broke up,Kanielle marries lool hope that Niley marries on the 11th of june @ this point =)

omg i remember this….it was like a week before i went to the best of both worlds concert and i was so pissed they broke up….i was also in like 8th grade haha and i thought miley was cool now i hate her!

• Notion

And it takes so much time until you realize, it ain’t about Nick. It is about GASTON, she dedicates it to him now and he and Nick are still best friends or just friends, I don’t care. But it is about Justin she said before and her and Nick are still friends.
    So get over it. They don’t care about ‘Niley’ relationship anymore and they are still friends, so why are you starting drama, dumbass?

• Notion

The song isn’t dedicated to Nick anymore, now it’s to Justin Gaston. Feelings can change, people can also, you I guess you don’t realize that. =]
    They’re friends, they’re cool with eachother and they don’t mind the whole ‘Niley’ drama, so why are you doing? Get over it, they’re friends.

• wish

what was she doing with her fingers at the beginning on the mic it was really annoying.

WHOTHEFUCKCARES?!
    Ocean Up put something else up please!
    miley and jb are OLD NEWS

OCEANUP IS FULL OF BULLSHIT

I WAS THERE.
    BEST NIGHT
    APART FROM THE 3 JONAS BROTHERS CONCERTS.

• jbros#1fan

love you miley :)

• jbros#1fan

Love you NICK :)))

• Im_Niley_fan

I really miss NILEY, but I see Miley is happy with Liam and nick and miley are just good friends so its ok :))

• DemiandMileyPones

Can we get over this already? Jesus. :/

• DemiandMileyPones

Don’t know why I posted twice…

• None ya!

Wow, time flies.

• NoDuhItsClaire

Not really bothered about Niley.
    We all know it’s not going to happen again.
    Why won’t people leave it.

NELENA. NELENA. Nelena.
    Jokes.

• muahaha

Here we go again really oceanup really -.-

I don’t think anyone is blaming Miley for any break ups. No one is blaming anyone really. Its just that Nick handles his emotions privately whereas Miley has to let everyone know when she hates Nick Jonas. We would alls till think they were BFFs if it weren’t for her antics all week long. And she had a boyfriend who apparently makes her “the happiest she’s ever been” yet she still seems hung up on the Jonas kid. Obviously she’s not over him.

• JB PONES :]

lol i love miley
    did anyone notice at 2:22
    the lyrics are suppose to be
    “And compared to all the great things