Miley Cyrus IRELAND BACKSTAGE

Thx WeAdoreMiley! 5+

• zzz

well she doesn’t want them at her concert
    i doubt she hates kids in general

• zzz

the o2 in london seats 17000 i think
    it’s a pretty standard arena size in the uk
    most us arenas are bigger
    but there are more people in the us so…. yeah

zzz said:

well she doesn’t want them at her concert
    i doubt she hates kids in general

nahh Selena loves kids there the only age group who would listen to her music

• ET

To be honest I think That Miley is the SAME Miley.. Yes sometimes she acts without thinking and her tour was “over the top” but I think that she’s not as bad as the people make it seem.. She’s not the “Good” girl but I don’t think she’s the “bad” either.. She’s just a girl who is growing up and finding herself,, that different from all of us.. She has to GROW up In the spotlight.. And she’s already biased.. I mean.. In the media she’s “the bad girl” and all.. EVERYTHING she does turns out to be a huge deal.. Sometimes I wonder how does she IGNORE it? Cause I know I couldn’t.. She’s the same bubbly, down to earth, funny girl, the one who all of us loved.. I think she’s just tired of the media, papparazzi and haters..She’s a HUMAN like all of us.. But that’s just my opinion..

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

she’s wonderful.

• zzz

what? this is a miley post
    if you want to talk about selena go somewhere else

Nah. Miley has changed. She’s admitted it herself. Read Seventeen. She is no longer the naive, sweet girl that she once was. Now she is, in her own words, “edgy”, “trailer trash”, and “not really kid friendly”.

See I don’t think she’s down to earth at all anymore. And I think its weird that the same Tish who grounded her for wearing a tanktop just 2 years ago is letting her get away with all of these outfits now. Plus a lot of the negative attention can be prevented if she just covered up more and stopped publicizing her personal life.

• MileyandDemiareHOT

I agreed .

• Chrissy

I agree.

I love Scott, seriously. Dude is a hot gay, take notes Perez.

• xafranbix

Shes so awesome
    like super awesome
    Nick Jonas

• MileyandDemiareHOT

She is SO cute love her.

• MileyLoverMiley

LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!

• Anonymousyoyo

OMG I love Miley she’s so Funny!

Love her :D. Liley FTW!

• ET

I love Miley.

• flywithmexo

I love Miley Cyrus!!! :)

• ftwjvx=)

love her but this wasn’t the 19th,it was the 18th

• shannon

Miley Cyrus is amazing.
    I wish I could go to Ireland someday.

• poems

Love HER

• zexy304

LOVE Miley !!

Love the 3rd video of her flying. Do they test that at every venue? Poor girl.

• shannon

I give her credit for flying above the
    crowd and stuff. I am the biggest chicken when it comes to flying or being high up in the air :/

Not only is our president the smartest & hottest … but he also have a GREAT taste

Love the 3rd video of her flying. Do they test that at every venue? Poor girl. ___ YES!! EVERY VENUE HAS TO BE TESTED!!

I miss this Miley, not the Nick talk bout just her demeanor in general, she seems so humble:

• pulse

FANTASTIC!!

MILEY YOU ARE THE BEST!!

PS: REMEMBER http://WWW.GossipFaSho.com

lmaoooooooo that was fake.
    but yes.
    he is smart and hot.

• Tashahahaha

Loved the UK video.
    I was there this time last week :(
    Ahh I can’t wait for the DVD though.

That “fan” video is so awkward lol you can tell she hates being around little kids, poor girl.

• Mercedes

oh now i get it..you weren’t finishing uploading the videos.

• Xiomy

She rocks.

eh, no.

i was under the impression that the o2 was a lot bigger than it actually is.

• Amy

ugh! i can’t stand her!!

fuck off, i love miley, shes just making people hate her — what Stupid teenies on OU?? U fuck off! Miley is doing AWESOME! U love JB? all the teenies love them? HOW R THEY DOING?? hahahhahahaha

I think miley became more sure of who she is!
    I think she is embracing her figure and she not shy, she is confident in her own skin now. I think she is growing older. Her concert alfits are really pretty she wears stockings thru the whole thing, and she wears a black bodysuit the whole time. You all exagerate too much, but then again I imagen is the people who don’t like her who want to preach. Quite honestly I think miley outfits are well put together for the things she doing on stage. I think she is a confident girl who is comfortable in her own skin and she grew up into a beautiful young lady.

MIley is really beautiful girl with a great body. I like that she not afraid of what people think. I like she is comfortable with her figure most girls don’t have the confident miley has.

• Mileyiadore

I love miley soooo much <3
    miley didn’t she jus grow up :)

I love the “new” Miley.
    I think I miss her naturalness and her smileyness though.

She doesn’t smile much anymore :\

She doesn’t smile much anymore :\ lol Sure! NO! She is the HAPPIEST I have EVER seen her!

• Mayra.

Dec 21, 2009 @ 03:43 pm
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Lmao I can’t wait to see what Madonna’s resposnse to Mileys comment

what did Miley say?

PLease what she did say???
    ha most of the haters are anonymous, sad

Lmao I can’t wait to see what Madonna’s resposnse to Mileys comment — Mileu DIDNT say ANYTHING about Madonna! She NEVER MENTIONED MADONNA AT ALL!

• Mayra.

nothing stay the same, We need to growp up, so if Miley is different now I still like her because she is real, I mean, we all are aloud to change and grow up.

• Mayra.

hey I didnt notice before ther no stupid numbers question!! yay :D

• Gemini

Memi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was random:)))

Memi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hilary

ET said:

Well said, i agree =)

love her <3

• Mayra.

Anonymous
    Dec 21, 2009 @ 04:36 pm

Oh!! I actaully fall for that haters are so, I´m gonna waste my insults :D spread love not hate and this would be a better world

• abusedTampon
  • Gemini

miley’s hair looked like this in the 3rd video except darker

• anonymous

yo yo yo!

• devilgrins

well, i like miley as she is right now.
    so i don’t really care for how she looked during her hannah montana days.
    to me, she is still basically the same person, just grown up, more serious and aware of the real world and so on.

• No Bitchassness

I want Miley to wake up and see what she’s doing, she thinks she’s moving on to an older crowd but really they’re just gonna respect her less cause of how she dresses. The sooner this tour is over the better and i want Liam to go too and Justin to talk some sense into her, he seemed good for her, i know i hated him at the time but she dressed fine when she was with him, then as soon as they broke up she starts dressing like a hoe! sorry for ranting, i just had to get that out

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

GUESS WHO

Omg, is that Kevin? :D

• abusedTampon

The sooner this tour is over the better and i want Liam to go too and Justin to talk some sense into her, — LMAO! WORRY ABOUT YOU OWN LIFE!! geez! Miley is great!

• abusedTampon
  • No Bitchassness

fuck off, i love miley, shes just making people hate her

• No Bitchassness

HOLY CRAP

Haha taylors hair has wayy to much gel on it

• Tashahahaha

I love the “new” Miley.
    I think I miss her naturalness and her smileyness though.

• muahaha

life is for dreamers,
    And I’m a believer,
    That nothing can stand in our way,
    Today let’s find a place to play!

• summerroberts

love this girl <3

Im starting to like her more too
    thats…weird

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Did @ZackTaylor get hacked?

hahahahaha! XD

• iloveyouux

In the middle of the night
    When I’m in this dream
    It’s like a million little stars
    Spelling out your name
    You gotta come on, come on
    Say that we’ll be together
    Come on, come on..

• ARG-ima Piratian

Apperently I’m hard as rock when I’m in the car, emotion-less, Like on twilight.. how it says they don’t have to move.. that’s how I was in the car.
    Steel.

Look at this guy sucking dick in his twitter background: http://www.twitter.com/devindaiquiri

Hypocrite. She criticizes other ppl raising skills while she teaches her Noah to “smack that”

I was just looking through Miley pics from earlier this year and holy shit does she need to go back to this.

Lmao I can’t wait to see what Madonna’s resposnse to Mileys comment

• hpaddictedx

Lmao seriously I love how GossipFaSho is trying to start drama with ou…someone’s just bitter that their site doesn’t get comments.

Ugh no. Nice choreography + JB>>>> Miley’s head bopping + Mettro Station. LOL! NO! FAIL!

Lmao I can’t wait to see what Madonna’s resposnse to Mileys comment

What comment?

• ??

omg seriously
    she looks beautiful with lighter hair

She looks her age, her outfit is gorgeous, her eyes don’t look dead and her skin doesn’t look pasty and disgusting. COME BACK, PRETTY MILEY. COME BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. ==== That was PRETTY Miley,,, now we have GORGEOUS MILEY! :)

• Amy

very true! even though i really don’t think she is that pretty, she looks WAY better in that pic then she does now! now she looks like a blow-dried rat.
    but i do think she has A LOT of make-up on in the pic cuz she NEVER looks like that any more

No, now we have tries-too-hard, fug Miley.

• ??

now she looks bad without makeup
    but earlier this year she looked fresh and cute
    see?

I agree with some of y’all that Miley seems to be sacrificing her art for popularity and fame but what can ya do. Hollywood ruins people. :( ________________YEAH! JONAS BROTHERS USED TO BE PURE! NOW THEY ARE WHORES :( Nourtney and EVERYONE Joe has dated!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lmao I can’t wait to see what Madonna’s resposnse to Mileys comment

what did Miley say?

jackie, no one cares about you, you are completely irrelevant, and you are a laughing stock. please gtfo.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

she changed so suddenly.
    wierd..

?? said:
    now she looks bad without makeup
    but earlier this year she looked fresh and cute
    see? — GROWING UP & CHANGING YOUR LOOK IS A GGOD THING!! Miley is GORGEOUS NOW!

• avery

YES. Prettiest she has ever looked. Fact.

Beautiful. She doesn’t even look like the same person anymore. It’s sad.

• iFly…JJ

ooooooooooohhh…this is an S.O.S.

• ??

oh jackie

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

she changed so suddenly.
    wierd..— let me guess,… All of you have had the same hair & make up style since 07?

I love Mileys look!

eonline

What’s It Cost to Party With Jersey Shore Cast? http://bit.ly/6inzEJ
    13 minutes ago from twitterfeed
    Reply Retweet

eonline
    Weird milestone: The first photo of @hodgman to appear on E! Online http://bit.ly/6PlRDq
    14 minutes ago from bit.ly

eonline
    Source: “Brittany Seemed Sick for a While” http://bit.ly/4YUtL9
    16 minutes ago from twitterfeed

eonline
    Blab Blab Blab: Is Nelly Fang R.Pattz? http://bit.ly/6HpPRl
    16 minutes ago from twitterfeed

eonline
    More on Mr. Brittany Murphy: A Previous Marriage, Additional Money Woes http://bit.ly/5UTHce
    16 minutes ago from twitterfeed

eonline
    The 20 Top Tweeters of 2009! Who’s the Best? http://bit.ly/8UctUR
    16 minutes ago from twitterfeed

eonline
    Mia Kirshner Comes to Vampire Diaries—but Is She Already Dead? http://bit.ly/8lom3e
    16 minutes ago from twitterfeed

eonline
    Dakota Fanning: Brittany Murphy Had a Warm, Child-Like Spirit http://bit.ly/5Z9zwm
    16 minutes ago from twitterfeed

eonline
    Brittany Murphy Autopsy Complete, Results Deferred http://bit.ly/5R2V1v
    16 minutes ago from twitterfeed

i seriously could not have enough of this girl !!!! my baby girl miles :) love ya hun

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

ooooooooooohhh…this is an S.O.S

don’t want a second guess, this is the bottom line its trueeee <3

that pic is from THIS YEAR not 2007! anyway i agree, miley ruined herself. she changed soooo much ever since she came back from georgia. idk what happened. not just physically either. ________________ GO TO LOS ANGELES & GROW UP! ASHLEY TISDALE & EVERYONE IS ALWAYS TRYING NEW LOOKS! U SHOULD TRY IT YOURSELF!

Lol. Miley looks the same it’s just her hair is lighter .

Lol. Miley looks the same it’s just her hair is lighter .

ooooooooooohhh…this is an S.O.S.

dont wanna a second guess

• emm

GossipFaSho

Bret Michaels Says Miley Cyrus ‘Nailed’ Cover Of ‘Every Rose Has Its Thorn’ http://tinyurl.com/yjxlhnp
    2 minutes ago from web

lol ashley tisdale. jackie i know that you will never admit that anything she does is wrong but you need to stop.

• Amy
  • avery
  • abusedTampon

uh. You ALWAYS rag on the Jonas Brothers for trying new looks or dating new people.

But what? It’s OK for Miley to do that?

Double standards? Sexist?

Jesus Christ…

-_-

Yeah, the old one was not really better.

I prefer the new one

Thanks.

• smileychey

miley <3

• Tashahahaha

Can anyone link me to some good LiveJournal icon sites?

• iloveyouux

GTFO LOSER

Is that your only response to people who do not worship her? That and “GTFO Selena”, that is?

___

Oh please. she was talking about her PERFORMANCE. And she never said anything about kids. She just said that this tour would be more mature. You fail.

• zzz

welllllllll technically miley did say
    that her show is not for kids
    but whatever

Here comes the one hater posting over and over again welcome to OU

• zexy304

MileyandDemiareHOT said:

I agreed .
    Me too :)

Ugh, I wanna see The Last Song NOW!. I just finished the book, and it was so good. I kept on picturing Miley & Liam doing all those stuff :P.

sadly they cut out all the good parts of the book, the movie apparently sux. =\ no marcus, a pg rating, the piano plot has totally changed and ronnie’s “bad girlness” has been toned down

• amanda Liew

GTFO SELENA :)
    Love miley!

Actually in 17 magazine Miley said she wanted her show to be sexier but at the same time she didn’t want parents to feel like they have to cover their kids eyes. One of these is not like the other.

• #

people who deny that miley has changed are in denial. i love her but she is definitely not the girl from nashville anymore.

• Delsy

Love Miley she never fails to make me smile.

__

Of course she isn’t. She’s growing, let her be

Its amazing how Miley has accomplished more than any other disney star to date:)No Disney star can ever replace her

I LOVE TITO!!!!!!!!

Bwahahaha. Ever heard of Britney? Christina? JT? Hell, even Hilary? Sit down.

WOOP-D-DOO

• #

i didn’t mean it like that. i mean… she’s changed. in the la-la land machine.

___

WHAT!, how do you know?. The part where Will & Marucs fight better be in it.

the girl who plays blaze said so on her twitter months ago. =\ bahhhh

Bwahahaha. Ever heard of Britney? Christina? JT? Hell, even Hilary? Sit down.

None have accomplished as much as Miley #1 Book movie cds all before age 16

WHAT!, how do you know?. The part where Will & Marucs fight better be in it.

it deffo is Miley said it in an interview when she was describing the movie.

Uh, yes they have.

I don’t have high expectations of The Last Song. Miley’s acting is subpar IMO and even her facial expressions are wrong. I wish she would focus on singing more.

• LifesGood

ET said:

———————–

well said:)
    i love miley just the way she is:) and im not gonna deny that she has changed, because she has, but take a second to realize that everyone does too. im not the same person i was when i was 15 or 16, and im 18 now…i look back at pictures and you realize you’ve changed and grown up a lil, you’ve gona through expriences that change a person forevver., so im happy that miley still has a sense of her funny and charisma still going on:)
    that;s the best part of her, she can make anyone laugh and smile while still being charming and an amazing overall entertainer<3

__

You haven’t seen the movie yet, sit the fuck down.

Mileys the only Disney star who can do both its the other disney stars who should stick to one thing

I disagree. And I’m not a hater, to whoever called me that. I just feel like she isn’t even the best actress on Disney, let alone in the real world. Her performing is, or was, her strong point.

• Natalie (:

i will never understand why i used to think of her as my role model.

she can make anyone laugh and smile

oh how wrong you are

Honestly Miley is only occasionally decent at acting but sometimes she really sucks. She should stick to singing.

• kate

i don’t think miley is the same miley
    i love her but lol
    she’s like a totally different person
    it’s not even “changing” it’s like a personality transplant
    w/e

Natalie (: said:

i will never understand why i used to think of her as my role model.

really? Selena was never my rolemodel and never will be

• Tashahahaha

Thanks ILoveYouux

Her performing is, or was, her strong poin

Emphasis on WAS. BOBW tour>>>Wonderworld Tour.

• ET

She never said in The Seventeen Interview that she was trashier and not friendly.. See.. This is an example of taking something “Out of contex”.. The thing is that Miley NEEDS to dress and act this way because if she doesn’t.. She won’t get far once HM is over.. One of the reasons why I think that she wants to take a “break” for music.. Once your fans grow up you don’t need to dress like a hooker to be taken serious and to gain an older audience.. Get it?

get a new comeback.

MILEY FTW

How utterly pathetic. I guess that proves that she has no talent worth mentioning.

• Natalie (:

really? Selena was never my rolemodel and never will be

good for you?

If Miley has no talent then everyone else on Disney must be hopeless considering no matter what since Miley came on Disney everything went #1 unlike the other stars. People are not going to buy your stuff if your untalented

tbh i think miley is now more of a joke than she was earlier this year before her skanky phase. not hatin on her but that period when the climb was in rotation was probably when she was most respected in the industry. she’s kinda ruined herself, she’s just another pawn of the industry now.

People are not going to buy your stuff if your untalented

Seriously? I mean… seriously? You genuinely believe that? Oh dear.

Name one successful ex Disney teen star that hasn’t faded who hasn’t sexed them selves up???

Exactly now shut up.

• YouBelongWithMe

You honestly think your complaining is going to do anything?

__

The only pathetic thing is you. She’s clearly talented, that’s why she’s so successful. So how about you gtfo and do something else, then coming here and sounding so bitter.

• Natalie (:

a much older audience.

Shia successfully broke out of Disney without doing that, as did Christina (prior to Dirrrty, mind you), Justin Timberlake, and Ryan Gosling. Camilla Belle is another one.

Natlie is worst then Jackie she post as Anonymous Mandy and zzz beware of her

• Giselle

lol Camilla Belle only did ONE movie for Disney. She wasn’t really a disney star like Miley and the rest…

haha are you serious? Shia?? haha thats why he has posed in loads of magazines in a ‘sexy’ pose. Camilla? HA don’t even need to explain that one. Ryan wasn’t that will known on Disney anywayz. JT didn’t you hear he bringing sexy back?

The girl I was replying to was referring to people who broke out of Disney without any of this crap. Everyone I just mentioned did so. Later in their careers, when they were legally adults? Sure.

And Ryan Gosling was a regular on a weekly show that ran for several years.

• ET

Luulzzzzz that Justin and Christina weren’t sex up? Oh pleaseeee I was raise with them and believe me THEY TALKED about sex.. “Prior Dirty” My ass. She was sexing herself up.. Justin he talked about sex. And danced really REALLY sexy.. So I have no idea what are you talking about.. Camille Belle she wasn’t “tecnically” disney or at least recognize like one.. So fail.

Uh, no. Like I said, all of those people broke out of Disney without sex. Deny it all you want, but it’s the truth.

And Ryan Gosling was a regular on a weekly show that ran for several years.

The Notebook??? haha

Honey you the one in Denial…

• sorriso

——————————————–
    agree !!!
    mileys so sweet and smart and talented and funny and has an icredible voice and a fine family and a big heart !!!!!
    love her :D

• muahaha

Love her :D

Ughhh. Miley has turned into such a hypocritical snob I can’t even fathom. Noah is the one doing youtube videos for mileyworld, I don’t see Angelina and Madonna putting their kids in the public eye, if paps happen to take photos of them its because they’re A-listers and Angelina’s baby covers, all the money went to charity. She’s so fucking stupid now, my god.

Bret Michaels Says Miley Cyrus ‘Nailed’ Cover Of ‘Every Rose Has Its Thorn’

Follow us on Twitter: @GossipFaSho
    Miley Cyrus was excited to work with Bret Michaels on a “rad” cover of Poison’s classic ballad “Every Rose Has Its Thorn,” and the feeling was mutual. Michaels insisted that Miley was the real deal and that he was honored that Miley was interested.

“It was really, really simple,” he told MTV News recently while promoting his cameo in “American Pie Presents: The Book of Love.” “I think her first concert was Poison. She saw us at Nashville at the arena. It was her introduction into rock and roll.”He went on to say that despite her role on “Hannah Montana” and her reputation for making catchy pop, Cyrus truly does have a rock-and-roll spirit. “She’s one of the few musicians — and I want to use that word cause she can actually play and sing — she’s one of the few people who can pull it off and give it her own flare and make it sound good,” Michaels offered.

Although there’s still some work to be done on the track before it hits stores, the Poison frontman noted that Cyrus “nailed the song. She really knew what she was doing.” He added, “She got in there and picked the guitar up. It was one of those nights that just worked. It was fun. It’s gotta be her taking ‘Every Rose’ and making it all hers.”

He made sure to note that the track won’t be a duet. “Well, I’ll do some harmonies and stuff like that, but it’s gotta be her version,” he explained. “I think that’s what’s going to make the song feel like she owns it. She’s got a very contemporary twist to it … it has to be what she feels and [producer] John Shanks feels what’s playing on contemporary radio.”

This report is from MTV News.

New Miley interview

I really hate that kind of interview, so unoriginal. The type “You achieved so much already at 17, what goals do you still have” questions are so stupid, I always feel pity for her.
    She just finished her first big movie and her first tour.

• sorriso

——————————————-
    agree !!!!!
    i think she is strong enough to overcome these obstacles !!

• Effy

I’m starting to like her

• Taylor

i was just thinking the same thing. i used to be a huge fan then she started to dissapoint me with her actions, but today I went back and watched the miley/hannah 3d movie and i was like “I miss THAT miley”

Then i realized…she is still there..under it all.

fucking bitch motherfucker cunt whore slut slutty srs for srs hooker gay penis faggot fag

• naomibee_

that was a bit random LOL. anyway LOVE her ?

I bet if she highlights her hair she would look much different . Dark doesn’t suit her.

Bret Michaels Says Miley Cyrus ‘Nailed’ Cover Of ‘Every Rose Has Its Thorn’

Follow us on Twitter: @GossipFaSho

This report is from MTV News. _______________YEAH MILEY!!!!!

• emm

That was my reaction

• blingbling

yo. yo. yo.
    BLINGBLING is in da house:)
    hey guys?!:)

omg bret michaels, the guy from rock of love?? wtf is miley doing anywhere near that loser?! ____________BRETT MICHAELS IS FROM POISON MORON! HE WROTE EVERY ROSE DUMBASS!

• emm

i know that but he is a total LOSER always has been and always will be.

• iloveyouux

love her!

Bret Michaels Every Rose Has its Thorn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcx2OSMljds

• DemiandMileyPones

Woah Woah woah! Leave Christina out of this. Come on now. :)

i know that but he is a total LOSER always has been and always will be. _________ POISON WAS THE HOTTEST BAND! DUMBASS

• emm

rofl no they weren’t they were a joke then and they’re a joke now. xD

She really has gotten full of herself now its ridiculous.

But she looked stunning here:

So much better than this:

Updated Jonas Brothers gallery!! http://bit.ly/88BOZh
    20 minutes ago from web

Ewwww — u said ewww lol U R 10!! haha

Poison – Your mama don’t dance Cover http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuuxGvRTvSw

• iFly…JJ

ooooooooooohhh…this is an S.O.S

don’t want a second guess, this is the bottom line its trueeee <3

I got inspired by your icon(:

…I gave my all for you,now my heart’s in two and I can’t find the other half.

Poison was a joke. They’re nothing but trash on par with the rest of the hair metal bands. And every rose has its thorn is a horrible song. — THATS WHY YOU AREN”T ANYONE OF ANY VALUE IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!! YOU HAVE NO TASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• emm

are you SERIOUS right now? poison has NEVER been respected. gtfo!

• avery

Yikes.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL. i just watched the first video.
    wtf is the point of it? hahaha

She likes to dig herself into a hole .
    *shrugs*

are you SERIOUS right now? poison has NEVER been respected. gtfo! — EVERYTHING MILEY DOES TURNS TO GOLD & PLATINUM! GO JUDGE JB OR NICK J WHO CANT EVEN STAY ON THE CHARTS!!! so YOU GTFO!

• iFly…JJ

You people think of Bret Michaels,and all you can come up with is “the dude from Rock of Love”?

• DemiandMileyPones
  • SlippinIntoTheLava x3

ooooooooooohhh…this is an S.O.S

don’t want a second guess, this is the bottom line its trueeee <3

I got inspired by your icon(:

…I gave my all for you,now my heart’s in two and I can’t find the other half.

SOS has always been one of my favourite JB songs.
    JB 2007 was the best. :)

Band history

[edit]Early Years (1983-1986)
    Poison was formed in 1983 under the name Paris and consisted of lead vocalist Bret Michaels, guitarist Matt Smith, bassist Bobby Dall, and drummer Rikki Rockett. Moving to Los Angeles on March 6, 1984, they started playing big clubs and several other clubs. The name Poison was picked by the band after seeing Spinal Tap.
    During this period, Poison’s manager negotiated a deal under which the West Hollywood club, The Troubador, would pay for shows.[3] At this time, Smith left the band to return home to Pennsylvania, which led to an audition session that was won by C.C. DeVille.
    Michaels, Dall, Rockett and DeVille signed to independent label Enigma Records in 1986 (see 1986 in music) for approximately $30,000. Their debut album, Look What the Cat Dragged In, was released August 2, 1986. It included one single, “Cry Tough”. Look What the Cat Dragged In produced three hits: “Talk Dirty to Me”, “I Want Action”, and “I Won’t Forget You”.[4]
    In 1987 the band also recorded a cover of the Kiss song “Rock and Roll All Nite” for the soundtrack to Less Than Zero.

Career expansion (1987–1991)
    Poison’s second album, Open Up and Say…Ahh!, was released May 21, 1988.[5] It peaked at #2 on the American charts and would ultimately go on to sell 8 million copies worldwide. The album included the band’s biggest hit, “Every Rose Has Its Thorn”, along with other top-ten hits: “Nothin’ but a Good Time”, “Fallen Angel”, and the Loggins and Messina cover “Your Mama Don’t Dance.” The album’s first cover was controversial, as it depicted a female demonic figure with an obscenely long tongue. A censored version of the cover followed, focusing on the figure’s eyes. By the time the band toured with David Lee Roth in 1988 on the Skyscraper Tour, it was apparent that Poison had become a major live act. As 1989, the band had become the fifth-best-selling hard rock band of the 1980s, behind Mötley Crüe, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, and Guns N’ Roses.
    Poison’s third album, Flesh & Blood, was released June 21, 1990. It also was highly successful, peaking at #2. It too features an alternate cover, as the original featured what appeared to be running ink or possibly blood from a tattoo. (Subsequent versions of this cover removed the “extra” ink.) The record went multi-platinum, spawning three gold singles: “Unskinny Bop,” “Ride the Wind,” and the ballad “Something To Believe In”. The last single released was the title cut, “Flesh & Blood (Sacrifice)”. The video was banned from MTV due to its explicit nature, but did surface later in the video compilation Flesh, Blood & Videotape, in early 1991. The album’s success prompted the impetus for a further world tour.
    One of the band’s few appearances in the UK was on August 18, 1990 at Donington’s Monsters of Rock festival in the summer of 1990. Whitesnake headlined with Aerosmith, Quireboys and Thunder supporting them. This event was broadcast on BBC Radio 1.
    Poison recorded several performances during its 1990/1991 Flesh & Blood tour, which were released in November 1991 as the band’s fourth album, Swallow This Live. The double album features live tracks from Poison’s first three studio albums and four new studio tracks including the single “So Tell Me Why”, which were the last recorded before C.C. DeVille’s departure from the band later that year.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Gorgeous! :)

LOL. Joick <3

Tours

Look What the Cat Dragged In Tour ’86-’87 (w/Ratt)
    Open Up And Say Ahh! Tour (w/ David Lee Roth)
    Flesh & Blood World Tour ’90-’91
    Native Tongue World Tour
    Greatest Hits Tour 1999 (w/ Ratt, Great White, LA Guns)
    Power To The People Tour 2000 (w/ Cinderella, Dokken, Slaughter)
    Glam, Slam, Metal Jam Tour 2001 (w/ Warrant, Quiet Riot, Enuff Z Nuff)
    Hollywierd World Tour 2002 (w/Cinderella, Winger, Faster Pussycat)
    Harder, Louder, Faster Tour 2003 (w/Vince Neil, Skid Row)
    Rock The Nation Tour 2004 (w/ KISS, ZO2)
    20 Years Of Rock Tour 2006 (w/ Cinderella, Endeverafter)
    POISON’D Summer Tour 2007 (w/ Ratt, Vains Of Jenna)
    Live, Raw & Uncut Summer Tour 2008 (w/ Dokken, Sebastian Bach)
    2009 Summer Tour (w/ Def Leppard/ Cheap Trick)

By the way you guys are reacting you would have thought that Miley had a mental breakdown and is on drugs. Yes she changed but not that drastically.

• iFly…JJ

ooooooooooohhh…this is an S.O.S

don’t want a second guess, this is the bottom line its trueeee <3

I got inspired by your icon(:

…I gave my all for you,now my heart’s in two and I can’t find the other half.

SOS has always been one of my favourite JB songs.
    JB 2007 was the best. :)

definitely:D

It reminds me of happy dancing.

• Amy
  • kelsey123

yeah miley changed so drastically.. it happened when she went to do the movie the last song.. i feel like she started to turn into her character, then just decided to wear anything showing as much leg and cleavage as possible.. i’m such a huge fan of hers, but i really think she needs a big reality check and needs to go back to her old style, pronto.

ew, too many jonas icons

• Gigi

shes on dope.

• Giselle

Yea…I miss 2006/2007 Miley A LOT.

But, people grow up, and there’s nothing we can do about it.

At least we have videos on youtube. :)

• LifesGood

awww omg she seems soo cool<3
    so down to earth and it looks like shes always having the time of her life:)
    so happy for her and proud of her<3
    GO MILES=)

• Mercedes

uh…nice music.

randomness just like this post.
    why is it mileyworld?
    shouldn’t it be mileysworld?

aw!
    but whats up with the last video at the end where that guy is all touching on her butt?
    lmao.

#GossipFaSho
    #GossipFaSho
    #GossipFaSho
    #GossipFaSho
    #GossipFaSho

___

Lol, don’t even name Christina, please. You kidding me? Justin? nobody says anything cause he’s a dude, it’s the same shit with Taylor Lautner. They can take their shirts off, and act all sexy cause they’re guys. But if a girl do that, she’s a whore.

Natalie (: said:

Natlie is worst then Jackie she post as Anonymous Mandy and zzz beware of her

Me? Nope, I only post as myseld, sweetie (:

ok beware of myseld too

This. She’s a media puppet. Even when she was talking about Liam on the Late late how she was all “I won’t confirm or deny because you have to keep them guessing”> Media whoring that relationship for all its work because she knows no one besides disney gossip sites gives a fuck about Liam.

O/T, is this not the unsexiest thing you’ve ever seen in your life:

• zzz

WHY DID I WATCH THAT D:

also wouldn’t sex in a pool be uncomfortable…
    your skin would shrivel and you’d smell like chlorine…
    omg bad mental images
    brb going to watch spongebob

• iFly…JJ

I dont know why,sometimes I like her and sometimes I dont.Oh whatever where are all my oceanUP homies?

• abusedTampon

I remember the first time I saw Miley was on a commercial on Disney Channel and it was talking about the 10th anniversary for Radio Disney and it was all:

‘Featuring our new friend, Hannah Montana!’

And I was like, “God Damnit, where the hell are the Jonas Brothers?!”

But yea…I kind of miss the BOBW Tour days.

Not gonna lie.

• Natalie (:

ok beware of myseld too

myself* (:
    happy now?

Emphasis on WAS. BOBW tour>>>Wonderworld Tour. — YEAH if your 10!

All of these people didn’t do these things till they were adults. If I remember correctly Christin’s first album sold 14 million copies. Stripped sold way more but not because of her sexy image but because it was just a damn good album.

Emphasis on WAS. BOBW tour>>>Wonderworld Tour. — YEAH if your 10!

LMAO WIN

• iFly…JJ

I look at youbelongwithme‘s pic and I think she’s really Taylor…weirddd(:

i think bobw was better than wonderworld in all aspects, including crowd interaction, outfits, opening act, dancing, and simple vocal skill.

Emphasis on WAS. BOBW tour>>>Wonderworld Tour. — YEAH if your 10!

Ugh no. Nice choreography + JB>>>> Miley’s head bopping + Mettro Station.

Wonderworld was so much better but the people who complain are the people who didnt even go and just watched videos on OU

• iloveyouux

all you girls do is compare, huh?

i went. and like i said, i preferred best of both worlds in all aspects.

This is her last year with Disney anyways, why are you shitting your pants. Plus, I don’t get how you can “hate” her, but then write everything she does or says. Honestly, I think her haters are more obsessed than the fans.

no one has claimed to hate her. some of us are just fans who don’t love everything that she does. get over it.

Its very rare you will find a movie that lives up to the books expectations. No offence but look at twilight!

• iFly…JJ

Where’s Jersey?

19 million to be exact

• Giselle

Well, actually, it’s a little awkward for me to see her dancing around in tiny shorts and shaking her ass and climbing up on polls.

You don’t have to be ~sexy~ to entertain.

It’s the same thing with the Jonas Brothers: I mean, I love them, but I prefer their early 2007 performances to the now performances. I feel as though it’s not a show until Joe has to take off his jacket and reveal a skimpy black tank top…

The reason why people liked Disney back in the day was because of the innocence.

You’d rather have your eight year old sister watch Hilary Duff than The Real World on MTV.

Disney is supposed to be a refugee for the young ones.

And, don’t kill me, Miley is kind of ruining that image right now…

She should just wait to get out of there before doing all of this sexy stuff…

the movie was made before the book and its gonna be epic

• YouBelongWithMe

iFly…JJ said:

I look at youbelongwithme’s pic and I think she’s really Taylor…weirddd(:
    I am just a fan

19 million to be exact

yes because rolling around in sand with a belly top on isn’t sexing yourself up?

What Miley doing is not right but it hardly a surprise.

• iloveyouux

okay im bored..

• ET

My god, and the first Chrsitina Cd?The way she dressed in her videos.. With her belly showing? That’s not sexing up.. Like AT ALL.. Please it is.. And Justin he danced really sexy and all.. They still had younger fans.. I was 8 and I loved them..I had all their cds.. They were Sex up too so please Shutup.

What Miley doing is not right but it hardly a surprise.

I’ve never seen such an overexaggeration. She was hardly rolling around and Aguilera’s outfits in GIAB were like nun wear compared to the stuff Miley wears on her tour.

Joe Jonas better find himself a new career and quick. With his older brother now a married man and this news that Nick Jonas is breaking into TV, what is left for him to do?!

With Regis Philbin finally feeling his age, several male celebrities have been stepping in to fill-in for him on his off days. Nick is the latest to join that group of gents as the producers of Live! With Regis and Kelly have just signed him on to guest host on January 8th.

Set your TIVOS Jonas lovers.

How do U think he will do?

Read More: Perez Hilton: Live! With Regis Nick Jonas & Kelly http://perezhilton.com/2009-12-21-live-with-regis-nick-jonas-kelly#ixzz0

Does anyone have the YouTube links? Thanks

Well, there will always be a few people that find BOBW tour better than Wonderworld, but keep in mind BOBW was not Miley, it was Hannah, a virtual star, invented by Disney, a fake act, a lie. It had nothing to do with Miley, what she was then or what she is now.
    Not saying Wonderworld is the ‘real’ Miley, but it’s much closer to how Miley is.

• Lorena

Love her! :D.

I’m flying to Paris in 3 hours. So when I come back, someone need to fill me in :P

Marry Christmas & Happy New Year to all of you :D

• YouBelongWithMe

Someone thought I was Taylor Swift
    SICK!

the movie was made before the book and its gonna be epic
    I know! Well atleast I hope so!

YouBelongWithMe said:

Someone thought I was Taylor Swift
    SICK!

Your not? I thought you were too

• Amy

Someone thought I was Taylor Swift
    SICK!
    really?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Someone thought I was Taylor Swift
    SICK!

wth.. O_o

• muahaha

so bored :/

oh gosh.

okay that girl IS right, there have been some stars to break out of disney without sexing it up.
    but the majority of disney stars start getting all rebellious because of disney’s reigns in the first place.

no its not all disneys fault. but any normal teenager wearing that stuff it wouldn’t be a problem, but its her targeted audience and her disney title that make it a problem.
    its stupid to compare her to taylor lautner because hes a male and isn’t in the disney spectrum.

point is- miley needs to get out of disney, she seems like she would do so much better if she did. i think shes taking notes from britney spears thinking that she will get more success the less she wears,
    but i agree with that one girl about how she was respected the most when the climb was out. she needs to realize its more about music than image. i just hope she comes out with GOOD new music soon :) and looses the makeup overload and extensions.

• abusedTampon

She was sooooo beautiful.
    She still is beautiful…but look at how young and innocent and fresh she looks. Yea, the teeth are kinda funny, but god…she’s so fucking adorable.

:D

• cheskasg

@blingbling

yo. yo. yo.
    BLINGBLING is in da house:)
    hey guys?!:)
    ________

OK LOL

Miley took out her extensions at a dublin show

• Mayra.

I´m a Fan now and then, I´m loyal to her no matter what!!! :D
    Love Her

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

ooooooooooohhh…this is an S.O.S

don’t want a second guess, this is the bottom line its trueeee <3

I got inspired by your icon(:

…I gave my all for you,now my heart’s in two and I can’t find the other half.

SOS has always been one of my favourite JB songs.
    JB 2007 was the best. :)

definitely:D

It reminds me of happy dancing.

Haha, yup :)

to this trashy, slutty and horrible looking girl: — TRASH ALL U WANT AMY! Mileys Life Is awesome! Shes gorgeous, really rich, multi talented, the most teen in the world & has a great family, great friends, and a great boyfriend! She is loved very much! Her band & Dancers have been with her for years and all love her to death! Timbaland, John Shanks, Adam Shankmann etc etc etc & even your precious Nick Jonas have all said it has been a Dream & Pleasure working with her! POOR AMY.. JEALOUSY SUCKS :(

• abusedTampon

beautifulballad

New Miley interview http://bit.ly/IhxJZ
    7 minutes ago from web — “THE WORLD MOST FAMOUS TEENAGER IN THE WORLD MILEY CYRUS”

She ROCKS