Miley Cyrus XPOSE INTERVIEW 02

• Anna

wow, you’re honestly rating girls on how pretty they are…
    how shallow are you?! all of those girls are beautiful in their own way so just stfu!!
    Completely agree. Everyone is completely beautiful, but to be in the business you have to be completely beautiful and then some, so whoever keeps making these lists – grow up. I apologize though for whoever is bullying you. That’s what causes this type of behavior. Don’t listen to people who talk bad about you. If you are not bullied, then just grow up and stop talking crap.
    seriously! i don’t get why they think they have the right to judge then on their looks. you don’t even know then and you seperate them into groups based on you you think is the orettiest….no! thats just not right!

• abusedTampon

that, even though he’s a big heartthrob and just NOW people are starting to hear about him…he’s actually been around for quite a while.

• ImNotAnnoying

just go my nails done: black, with diamond shaped studs on every other finger that say MC: miley cyrus

• point

ts the truth she only is because of kanye
    and i swear your a lesbian your like in love with taylor swift or something

who the fuck cares if she had the number one album shes a pedophile and she needed help from bigger celebrities to make her famous

• Anna

he was creepin’ from the start
    wtf are you talking about?!

point said:
    ts the truth she only is because of kanye
    and i swear your a lesbian your like in love with taylor swift or something

She was already really famous before anything else happened involving other celebrities. She’s not a pedophile…she’s dating a guy two years younger than her. My mom is three years older than my dad. Are you gonna sit around and talk bad about her too?

• rheta

wow, you’re honestly rating girls on how pretty they are…

too bad in the real world its all about looks

• Amy

how is she a pedophile?!

• YouBelongWithMe

Ya okay she is dating someone who is 2 years younger. Big whoop. Why do you care anyways?

Hahaha no one cares abt her

• Anna

too bad in the real world its all about looks
    yeah too bad. i think its just plain wrong!

ts the truth she only is because of kanye
    and i swear your a lesbian your like in love with taylor swift or something

I dont give a shit about your pedophile mom
    what a cougar.

• ImNotAnnoying

I personally dislike Taylor Swift, but leave her alone! she did not ask you for your 2 cents.

how is she a pedophile?!
    She isn’t the person who made the statement is too immature.

ImNotAnnoying said:

MILEY SO SEXY SHE A SEXY FUCKING SLUTTY BITCH OH YEAH MILEY YEAH, SEXY!!!!!!!!!!

rheta said:
    wow, you’re honestly rating girls on how pretty they are…

too bad in the real world its all about looks
    Wow. I have no idea what shallow world you’re from or what your parents are telling you, but to be honest, I feel bad for you. That’s such a horrible outlook on life. If you keep judging people on looks you’ll never make any real friends or get to meet really amazing people.

seriously do you have no life you reply back to every single hate coment on taylor swift no one can say she sucks without you giving a speech.

• Amy

She isn’t the person who made the statement is too immature.
    wow, some people need to get a life and just frow up! wow, she’s dating a guy who is 2 yrs yuonger! big freakin’ deal!

ts the truth she only is because of kanye
    and i swear your a lesbian your like in love with taylor swift or something

I dont give a shit about your pedophile mom
    what a cougar.
    Wow…sweetie, cougars are like 40 year olds who go after 20 year olds. You really should look that up. There’s nothing wrong with a 2-5 year age difference. Please do not argue something if it’s in ignorance. You will lose the argument.

• stfu.

Hey there,regina george.

& if she’s in love with taylor, you must be obsessed with miley; right?

not enough miley post

I used to be a hater but now im a fan Im excited shes making an all pop album

shes Gorgeous haters are jealous

“THE WORLD MOST FAMOUS TEENAGER IN THE WORLD MILEY CYRUS”

SLUTTTT

lmfao stfu loser.

she should have been entertainer of the year not taylor shit
    Go cry to your mommy

Here come the drama queens…

list of pretty girls
    miley cyrus
    selena gomez
    emma watson
    emily osment
    jennifer stone

the ugly
    taylor swift
    demi lovato
    kristen stewart

you have to remeber kanye and joe helped out
    Ya okay think what you want.

Go cry to your mommy
    its the truth she only is because of kanye
    and i swear your a lesbian your like in love with taylor swift or something

list of pretty girls
    miley cyrus
    selena gomez
    emma watson
    emily osment
    jennifer stone

the ugly
    taylor swift
    demi lovato
    kristen stewart
    A 10 year old is picking the ugly and the pretty girls. Look at yourself in the mirror before you call someone ugly.

YouBelongWithMe said:

she should have been entertainer of the year not taylor shit
    Go cry to your mommy
    They’re both amazingly talented, but Miley said herself that she’s trying to focus more on acting. Taylor Swift is completely about her music, given the small role in Valentine’s Day. Performer of the year is for whoever is super passionate about performing, don’t get me wrong, Miley is, but since Taylor mainly focuses on her music, she has a wider audience and is appreciated musically by more people. Don’t try to start stuff in this post (to the girl who said crap about Taylor, not YouBelongWithMe.) I love both Miley and Taylor, so I’m not being biased here.

its the truth she only is because of kanye
    and i swear your a lesbian your like in love with taylor swift or something

Okay seriously you are pissing me off. I am not a lesbian. I am straight. She had #1 album in 2008 and 2009 without Kanye and Joe. So shut it.

• abusedTampon
  • Anna

list of pretty girls
    miley cyrus
    selena gomez
    emma watson
    emily osment
    jennifer stone

the ugly
    taylor swift
    demi lovato
    kristen stewart
    wow, you’re honestly rating girls on how pretty they are…

Miley’s gorgeous.
    Her live singing isn’t quite well though but oh well.

abusedTampon said:

he was creepin’ from the start
    humm what is that supposed to mean?

Anna said:
    list of pretty girls
    miley cyrus
    selena gomez
    emma watson
    emily osment
    jennifer stone

the ugly
    taylor swift
    demi lovato
    kristen stewart
    wow, you’re honestly rating girls on how pretty they are…

• fallingdown

is everyone gonna hate on me if I admit I hate taylor swift too?im kinda scared

:p

LIP RING
    seconds 27-28

ImNotAnnoying said:
    Does anyone think that Zack Taylor death via Twitter was for publicity.
    Absolutely. I can’t stand him though, so I might be a little biased in saying that.

• Mayra.

Brangelina
    Dec 21, 2009 @ 04:48 pm
    Brangelina said:

What did Obama say about Miley?

something like she was the teen of 2009 because she bring The party to the USA I donpt have the link someone should post it!!

I heard they don’t start filming HM until end of January/start of February, so there is probably some space for Miley happy time. Bahamas?

is everyone gonna hate on me if I admit I hate taylor swift too?im kinda scared
    No. Hate is a strong word. I would rather say dislike.

fallingdown said:

is everyone gonna hate on me if I admit I hate taylor swift too?im kinda scared
    Cool. Dislike is a better word to use.

• HannahMary

Brangelina said:

Cool beans. By the way did she really bash Angie and madonna?

She didn’t really mention them. the interviewer asked what she thought about kids in the spotlight and she said she didn’t really agree with it etc etc and they showed Madonna clips at that time and then the interviewer was like ‘like Brad Pitt?’and I think she said ‘uh-huh’ or something. It will probably become something though because hey…it’s Miley. :\

fallingdown said:
    is everyone gonna hate on me if I admit I hate taylor swift too?im kinda scared
    No. There’s a difference between stating your opinion and being a complete idiot about it.

• Brangelina

I’m on my iPod touch the video is not working for me.

• ImNotAnnoying

Does anyone think that Zack Taylor death via Twitter was for publicity.
    Haha I don’t really like him too, but I think it was for publicity, because I don’t know why actually I just have a good feeling for it.

• teamedward

It would be so funny if taylor lautner beat up taylor swift then she would get more famous

• HannahMary

LIP RING
    seconds 27-28

Do you mean tongue stud?

Really not a big deal.

• ImNotAnnoying

No. Actually that would not be funny.

it would be hilarious but not at the same time because then they would put her music more in the radio and its so annoying

fallingdown said:

is everyone gonna hate on me if I admit I hate taylor swift too?im kinda scared
    I am not going to force you to enjoy her music down your throat just dislike is a better word to use. Everyone has different taste in music.

teamedward said:

It would be funny if Eclipse post pone their date to 2011.

Does everyone kiss ass in this site?

• ImNotAnnoying

It would be funny if Eclipse post pone their date to 2011.
    lol

• selenaismyrolemodel

You all should just go back and sell oranges with selena gomez

• ImNotAnnoying

Does everyone kiss ass in this site?
    Thank you! :D

what was more annying to hear in the radio alot
    you belong with me or party in the usa

what was more annying to hear in the radio alot
    you belong with me or party in the usa

defenetly you belong with me that song is so frikin retarted like shit I hate it and all the people at my school hate it. I can at least stand party in the usa

• Mayra.

Anonymous
    Dec 21, 2009 @ 04:57 pm

With Demi!!

With Demi!!
    Memi <3

• the_historian

until it chips her teeth

Glad that Taylor hater is gone :D

I did….many many times.

• ImNotAnnoying

Does anyone think that Zack Taylor death via Twitter was for publicity.

Cool beans. By the way did she really bash Angie and madonna?

No, she didn’t. Didn’t you listen to the interview? She didn’t bash them!

• missdestinyhope

Dumbmest Reasons to Hate Talor Swift

-For dating Taylor Lauther (cuz he doesn’t know you anyway)

-For Dating Joe Jonas (Hating her is not changing anything)

-For Being more popular than the JB’s
    (Face it, Swift basically pones JB at anything. She’s sells out Tours in only Two Minutes and her CD’s actually stay in the Bill Boards)

And for those of you that are saying she’s on;y famous cause of JB are lying through your TEETH

Taylor was already a grammy winner b4 she met Joe and her CD was already PLATINUM before then as well

So just please stop hating Taylor. It’s not her fault that God blessed her with natural talent and beauty and hating is not taking away from any of her success.

• chocolatelemonade

everybody chews gum. it’s her bashing that dude that was annoying. she was totally dissing him in a cookie cutter kinda way. ps. she shouldn’t be one to talk about calm down. she should watch replay of her singing 7 things in London WHOA! any longer we’d have to get that girl a neck brace.

• christena

People on hear have no life fight and bitching at each other is so anyoing

Come back to ireland please..I LOve you

shes soo prettyyyyyy its unfair

ehh her face is amazing

does she have a tounge ring in this interview??? look closely.

• Noaa

stop with that taylor/miley fight they are both great okay

• sorriso

mileys awesome !!!!!

her face is nothing special but her hair is AMAZING. i wish my hair were that thick (i know its extensions but still).

I dont give a shit about your pedophile mom
    what a cougar.
    Are you fucked? Just because StarLight24 mom is older than her dad doesn’t mean she is a pedophile. Jeez. You obivously do not know what it means. It means an adult who is sexually attracted to children.

• jackie

teen hearts suck

• ImNotAnnoying

Taylor Deserves what she is getting, she works hard, and all the haterz are just sitting down like bums making fun of her.

I dont give a shit about your pedophile mom
    what a cougar.

how about you keep your pedophile supporter comments up your ass

• ET

What did Miley say about Angelina and Madonna? She said that she loves Angelina..she’s even one of her fav celebs.. Lol

So much Miley today!

I love the “new” Miley.
    I think I miss her naturalness and her smileyness though.

She doesn’t smile much anymore :\

• Brangelina

I think she is just tired. She needs a vacation.

how about you keep your pedophile supporter comments up your ass

Why? Cuz my comments make you look like a fool? Good. Glad you know that you realize look like an idiot.

her gum was annoying.

• jackie

why do you people say people need to get a life they have lives seriously just because they leave a few bad comments doesnt mean they dont have lives

I dont give a shit about your pedophile mom
    what a cougar.

how about you keep your pedophile supporter comments up your ass
    Why don’t you fuck off.

@GossipFaSho @GossipFaSho
    @GossipFaSho @GossipFaSho
    @GossipFaSho @GossipFaSho
    @GossipFaSho @GossipFaSho
    @GossipFaSho @GossipFaSho
    @GossipFaSho @GossipFaSho

how about you keep your pedophile supporter comments up your ass

Why? Cuz my comments make you look like a fool? Good. Glad you know that you look like an idiot

no your the idiot who replies back to every single little hate comment on your god taylor swift.

T R O L L

• Tashahahaha

Woah this post is explosive.

• muahaha

love her <33

• JBug.

I don’t care what anybody on here says Taylor has to thank Joe&Kanye right after those events people started feeling sympathetic towards her.I even heard this guy there on T.V(forgot his name)saying that she had to thank them.

• ImNotAnnoying

The girl who is talking about Taylor being a pedo. is probably mixing up Taylor with herself.

I dont give a shit about your pedophile mom
    what a cougar.

how about you keep your pedophile supporter comments up your ass
    Why don’t you fuck off

I already did

• YouBelongWithMe

You must be friends with Jackie. Tell her I say hi.

your Smart

he was creepin’ from the start

Aw, they were so young

I dont give a shit about your pedophile mom
    what a cougar.

how about you keep your pedophile supporter comments up your ass
    Why don’t you fuck off

I already did
    what ever. Just take the stupid shit some where else. >:9

• StarLight24

Thanks to YouBelongWithMe and ImNotAnnoying for backing me up :).

Okay so supposedly I am the idiot that is coming from a troll. You must be friends with Jackie. Tell her I say hi

ok ill tell her hi for you
    and what the fuck is a troll
    a green furry midget that looks like taylor swift

JBug. said:

Okay

Why don’t you fuck off

I already did
    ok, i think its time for your nap now

• Brangelina

today I found out that Elvis Presley had a twin. Lol.

StarLight24 said:

Thanks to YouBelongWithMe and ImNotAnnoying for backing me up :).
    Anytime

• ImNotAnnoying

Thanks to YouBelongWithMe and ImNotAnnoying for backing me up :).
    ——————–
    Your Welcome :D!

Thanks to YouBelongWithMe and ImNotAnnoying for backing me up :).

are you all a lesbian group and worship taylor swift or something

• Brangelina

So…
    What should we talk about?other than bashing Maylor?

JBug. said:

Okay
    true

• StarLight24

Thanks to YouBelongWithMe and ImNotAnnoying for backing me up :).

are you all a lesbian group and worship taylor swift or something
    No. I do not worship anything aside from God, thank you. But I do stand up for people and I speak the truth. So you should really watch what you say before you make false and ludicrous accusations that make you look immature and ignorant.

• mileydemiFTW

this is a miley cyrus post why are people talking about taylor on here show some respect.

• ImNotAnnoying

Thanks to YouBelongWithMe and ImNotAnnoying for backing me up :).

are you all a lesbian group and worship taylor swift or something
    Same. for me.

• muahaha

She looks so tired poor Miley :(

• YouBelongWithMe

I do not get this at all. People think I am a lesbian because I am a fan of Taylor Swift. Is there a rule saying that you are automatically a lesbian because you stand up for your musician when bashed and support her music? Because I never heard of this rule and it is stupid. I am not a lesbian for the millionth time.

• Brangelina

She needs a vacation asap.

YouBelongWithMe said:
    No, people just think that because you’re supporting a female artist you are. I don’t get it though, I’ve noticed it’s only for Taylor. I’m a fan of like a lot of people…but Miley and Taylor fans are the only ones who ever seem to get any crap on this site.

• muahaha

Yea she works too much.

• ImNotAnnoying

This post it kinda slow.

• Hilary

She looks so tired poor bb =(
    She’s gorgeous. this was a nice interview

• ImNotAnnoying

She looks so tired poor thing :(
    I <3 your Icon.

• annamile

LOVEE HER!

Thanks to YouBelongWithMe and ImNotAnnoying for backing me up :).

are you all a lesbian group and worship taylor swift or something

calm down stop yelling
    LMAO

I really hate that kind of interview, so unoriginal. The type “You achieved so much already at 17, what goals do you still have” questions are so stupid, I always feel pity for her.
    She just finished her FIRST own album and her FIRST big movie and her FIRST own tour.

are you all a lesbian group and worship taylor swift or something
    Same. for me.
    Me too.

• ilovemusic

I love her :)

• LifesGood

the interviewer is sooo right<3
    miley is super gorgeous! and doesn’t need any make-up or anything=)
    she’s gorgeous & talented& a a wonderful entertainer<3 i can’t wait for her DVD for wonderworld tocome out:)

LOVE MILEY<3

for the millionth time yes you are

• muahaha

I <3 your Icon.

Thank you !!

• YouBelongWithMe

I think Miley Cyrus needs to take a year off or a month. She needs to relax. She works so hard and her age is still in high school.

• Mayra.

I love her, even if the girl wasent original Miley was nice but hey it like the end of the tour they should make a better interview!!

• Mayra.

muahaha
    Dec 21, 2009 @ 04:42 pm
    muahaha said:

I <3 your Icon.

Thank you !!

yeah is amazing :D

• ImNotAnnoying

Thanks to YouBelongWithMe and ImNotAnnoying for backing me up :).

are you all a lesbian group and worship taylor swift or something

calm down stop yelling
    LMAO
    aaahhahaha…. no. is that supposed to be funny? well it is not. I am tiered of your BS and acting as if some child which you probably are. You need to sit down and know your place and have a little respect one in a while instead of rampaging on the internet about some thing stupid.

for the millionth time yes you are
    Um I think I would know what I am. You can’t tell what I am from the internet.

I <3 your Icon.

Thank you !!
    ur welcome :D

IA. She needs a break, she works way too hard for her age

That is sadly true.

• mileydemiFTW

I love her :)

love your icon

• ilovemusic

YouBelongWithMe, just stop arguing with that annoying little 11 year old. She’ll leave soon enough. I know it’s tempting to comment her back, but it’s not worth it.

• muahaha

Anonymous
    Dec 21, 2009 @ 04:42 pm

for the millionth time yes you are
    hey it´s not bad to be leasbian no worry this is not 1700 :D I´m kinda be

I like your Icon.

ilovemusic said:

Fine. I am done. Very tempting because I feel like typing back but it is not worth it. Only makes things worse

for the millionth time yes you are
    Um I think I would know what I am. You can’t tell what I am from the internet
    yeah a loser/lesbian taylor swift fan

hey it´s not bad to be leasbian no worry this is not 1700 :D I´m kinda be
    It is not bad but I do not liked being something that I am not. Sorry if it turns out wrong.

hey it´s not bad to be leasbian no worry this is not 1700 :D I´m kinda be

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

ilovemusic said:

thats right

• ilovemusic

Exactly.
    Bashing someone who is living their dream will just get them no where.

• Tashahahaha

“We all wanna believe in love,
    We all wanna believe in something,
    Bigger than just us.”

I’m addicted to this song atm.

• Brangelina

What did Obama say about Miley?

LIP RING
    seconds 27-28

• ImNotAnnoying

Just trying to break tension. lol. hope it worked.

• HannahMary

YouBelongWithMe said:

I know, I agree. I can’t see when she’ll have any free time though, she’ll come straight back from touring to filming HM. Hopefully she can get some time off before she starts promotion for The Last Song.

• name

Taylor Swift wouldn’t have been so popular if she didn’t attach herself to Joe and the Jonas Brothers.

Then the whole Kayne West scandal.

Remember Taylor Swift attached herself to the Hannah Montana Movie then sang with Miley at the Grammys.

Taylor Swift should thank JB, MILEY, AND Kayne West for puttiner her where she is now.

• ImNotAnnoying

What did Obama say about Miley?
    that she is teen of 2009 it think. I really do not remember.

• ilovemusic

I like your Icon.

I like yours too :)

• Brangelina

Cool beans. By the way did she really bash Angie and madonna?

• None ya!

Miley’s awesome.

first!!!!!

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee miley

shes hot

ughhhhhhhhhhh

I’m kinda starting to like her now. She’s pretty cool and she seems down to earth. Her voice is a little annoying but whatever.

she should have been entertainer of the year not taylor shit

I like your Icon.

I like yours too :)

Yi wElcome!:D and thanks!

• Mara

TOO. MUCH. MILEY!
    all the post’s are just MILEY MILEY MILEY!

• LifesGood

LOVe MILEY<3
    she;s such a hard worker<3 i agreee she needs some time offf and for herself<3
    she’ll be done tour soon, so whens she back at home she’ll relax, before all the hype and press about the last song [which i can’t wait for =) OMG I LOVED THE BOOK!!]

LOVE MILEY<3

she should have been entertainer of the year not taylor shit

you have to remeber kanye and joe helped out

she should have been entertainer of the year not taylor shit

you have to remeber kanye and joe helped out
    ________________________________________________

one usually does not win entertainer of the year by how little clothing they wear – if they did then Miley would win. Taylor won by her own musical & songwriting talent & she deserves to win. The world does not revolve around Miley like the obsessed fans think. To say that jackass Kayne helped Taylor win anything is pathetic – Taylor sold millions of records before the kayne incident & was very well loved as an artist and a person before Kayne & as far as Joe is concerned – Taylor was famous & already a multiplatinum recordng artist before Joe & the breakup is old news & people should really get past it. they have. Taylor Swift Billboard’s artist of the year, along with every other award so far – this is Taylor’s year & she deserves it!

SLUTTTT

Glad that Taylor hater is gone :D

ImNotAnnoying said:
    Glad that Taylor hater is gone :D
    Amen!

• ilovemusic

Then the whole Kayne West scandal.

Ahem, well I’d like to inform you that the Jonas Brothers should thank Miley for where they are now. Demi Lovato should thank the Jonas Brothers for where she is now.

Don’t just use that “Taylor should thank” thing on her.

• StarLight24

Okay, so what this post is REALLY about. Miley is awesome!!! haha.

• Isabella

Wow. Miley has a toungue ring?!?
    look the vid at her mouth like by 0:25 – 0: 28 Hmmmm tattoo, toungue rings..
    She’s full of surprises! Cant wait till she’s 18.
    OR HA!-
    21! Lmfaoooooooo:)

name said:

Then the whole Kayne West scandal.

Then Jonas Brothers should thank Miley
    (Guest starring on HM, Nick dating Miley, Best of Both Worlds Tour)
    Miley should thank Disney
    (Hannah Montana)
    Selena should thank Hannah Montana
    (Guest starred on Hannah Montana)
    Demi should thank Jonas Brothers
    (Opened up for them and the three helped out her first album)

Happy now?

I’m sorry but most stars need to thank other people.
    Miley-Dad(she DID NOT get the hannah role because of him but she did get interviews)
    Selena-JB and Miley
    Demi-JB
    JB-Miley
    I guess all of these people need to thank them eh?

• Mayra.

YouBelongWithMe
    Dec 21, 2009 @ 04:47 pm
    YouBelongWithMe said:

hey it´s not bad to be leasbian no worry this is not 1700 :D I´m kinda be
    ok, :D ignore them people sometimes just wnat to annoy
    sorry for my english

dude i can seriously learn alot from this girl thats why shes my role model her advices are really really helpfull lol :D i learnd some good things from her , i love you miley :)

ImNotAnnoying said: