Kevin Jonas Oheka Wedding PICTURES

oheka-castle-kevin-jonas-wedding-1

From Kacey: I went to Oheka Castle on Saturday Dec. 19, but a security guard threatened to call the cops if i didn’t leave and then he said I couldn’t take pictures either. I then went to Fox Hollow Inn where they stayed and I saw the limo that the wedding party was in and it then pulled into Oheka Castle. In some of the pictures you can see the white tents that the reception was in.

• niley

i love the new & the old nick
    they are both cute,sweet, handsome ,etc,etc etc (lol if i start saying gd things i’ll never stop)

This will NEVER gonna happen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Abby

I’m pretty peeved that fans showed up! I hope their wedding was really magical! CONGRATS Kevin and Danielle Jonas!

7TH,,,

• Kourtney

most of you guys wouldn’t try to do this… right?

I RULE ALL POSTS :)

• Delsy

The place looks beautiful. I hope they had a fantastic wedding.

• daydream

It’s disgusting fans actually went.
    Let them have their privacy.

• Anonymousss

you hope HE wins HER back???
    how much of an idiot are you?
    first,nick can get whoever he wants.
    and you niley fans need to get over yourselves.

Niley is over. geez. grow up.
    this is about Kevin’s wedding.

who by the way, deserves more privacy and RESPECT than that.
    have you seen those pictures of him on his honey moon?
    that’s WRONG.
    okay, just saying, real fans wouldn’t be sending in pictures of their PRIVATE wedding.

wow that place freaks me out

• DemiandMileyPones

Woah! It looks gorgeous! :)

I miss the old Nick J:(

• DemiandMileyPones

most of you guys wouldn’t try to do this… right?

____

Oh no, invading somebody’s important day is just wrong. :)

woah

AHHH?! what is nick joans gets married soon i would cry my eyes out:/

• i kinda like u

beautiful:)

tommorow on e is the story of the jonas brother…

haha seriously. im a huge fan but there’s no way i would’ve gone. how did they even find out where it was?? hopefully the teenies weren’t begging them for autographs or pictures. thats a damn shame if they did

blingbling said:

AHHH?! what is nick joans gets married soon i would cry my eyes out:/

I cant wait until the Niley wedding:)

Give them some privacy.
    Geez….

Anyways im so Happy for them.
    And i cant wait to a the clip of their wedding.

tommorow on e is the story of the jonas brother…

——————
    isn’t that old?? i swear i saw some life story thing on the jonas brothers on e before

• DemiandMileyPones

I cant wait until the Niley wedding:)

____

I hope Miam gets married so you stupid obsessive Niley fans (jackie) can just shut the hell up.

• star19

Nice LIMO. 0.0

• Teenvogue

Congrats keV an fam but come on I am so sick of hearing about thier fucking weding. It’s no fucking big deal the first time it was kewl and I was curios but now it’s fucking annoing.

• Kelly

OR JOE!!
    Oh my gosh. If Joe got married… i (of course) would be jealous of the girl who he loves, but at the same time i would be so sad.
    Anyway, who on earth does something like this? Why would you try to do that on someone’s WEDDING DAY!?!? Thats crazy. Its a bit stalker-ish if you ask me. Actually, a lot.

• ftooneta234

kenielle=Cutest Couple Ever :D

DemiandMileyPones said:

I cant wait until the Niley wedding:)

____

Jackie is a made up person by Miey and Niley haters and Miam will never get married TEAM NILEY

• blingbling

I cant wait until the Niley wedding:)

____

___________
    AMEN!?
    demiandmieypones you took
    the words right out of my mouth
    you go girl!:)

I hope Nick comes back to his old self and wins Miley back

• gfnadk.fdsa

cant believe people went.
    thats so rude……

• HoT BiAtCh

BKAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U ALL JUSR GOY A TAST OV HOT BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• xo’

I WILL BE AT NILEYS WEDDING !!
    ________________________

Oh, I’m SO happy for you.¬¬ Please stop spamming oceanup.:)

NILY NILEY NILEY!!

• baybay

tramp stamp slut whore slutty whoreish bbv

• josephrulzz

I WILL BE AT NILEYS WEDDING !!
    ================================
    bahahahahahahahahaha nice joke

RIP niley :/

I CANT IM ADDICTED!!!! NILEY!

• No Bitchassness

Nick’s going to sing our song, ‘Fly With Me’ on our wedding day. HAHAH. :p

Bitch pul-ease! That’s me and Nick’s song, not yours.

• o’

HoT BiAtCh said:

____________________________

Miss, would you please stop? >.>

YAY YA NILEY WOO HOO JUMPS IN CROWD!!

• idontcare

wtf??

NILEY NILEY CRABS MICROPHONE!

• HeyWoahHey

Dear Kacey,
    I hope for the sake of all Jonas fans that you don’t refer to yourself as a Jonas fan, because you are NOT. A fan respects their space and privacy and understands how far is too fucking far. You, clearly, have no idea how far that is. Well, lemme give you a hint: THIS IS TOO FUCKING FAR! Give them some alone time! They kept everything about the wedding as on the dl as possible for a reason! They didn’t fucking want fans there!
    So, Kacey, next time someone asks you if you’re a Jonas fan, say NO. Cause all you are is an obsessive tweenie stalker with no sense of boundaries.

Regards, HeyWoahHey

I live in a democratic country and I can write what I want.

Niley. Kenielle. Niley. Kenille. Niley. Kenielle !!!

• star19

Nick’s going to sing our song, ‘Fly With Me’ on our wedding day. HAHAH. :p

Bitch pul-ease! That’s me and Nick’s song, not yours.

I’m sorry, but its OUR song. He wrote it for me cause we have a long distance relationship.

• josephrulzz

omg i can’t understand what these niley freaks get from spamming OU.. >???? :O

star19 said:
    Nick’s going to sing our song, ‘Fly With Me’ on our wedding day. HAHAH. :p
    ___________
    that’s a cute ass picture you there as your profile pic :D

HEY HO HO HO HO HO WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE MISS??

i would like miley and nick to get back together thats my dream..

santa claus: i will try my best little one..

• HoT BiAtCh

Miss, would you please stop? >.>
    _______
    HAYLE NAWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i’N THU MOST POP U LARE GURL IN DA WURLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

LOL NILEY

ok so if you are an addicted, CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THE JACKIE THING?!! IM FREAKING OUT

slutty whoreish qt bbv lol ugly shit

CHECK NILEY ON YOUTUBE NILEY WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!

• KANYEISAFUCKINGASSHOLEGODIE

i think it’s safe to say kevin isn’t a virgin anymore

During the summer everyone was team niley.how things have changed. I wouldn’t be surprised if by April eveyone is rooting for Niley again. By next summer everyone will go back to hating niley again. Gotta love OU.

Interviewer: So Nick, what did you think about the concert tonight?

Nick: I think it was truly awesome, I mean the fans are just so awesome to have around.

Interviewer: What about today? How do you like the UK (example)?

Nick: It’s beautiful. I cant believe how beautiful today is.

Interviewer: Andd, what would you like to say to the fans before you go?

Nick: We love you guys are amazing!

I can totally imagine him saying that in an interview.
    ________

LMAO! That is totally something he would say. Hahaha!
    ________
    That’s pretty awesome.

Sad but that pretty much what he always says. He is really boring in interviews, too bad he can’t be as fierce as miley on interview. He needs lesson from her and I mean it in a good way. He might bring more of a fan base if he has more guts like miley.

WOOOT DOGY!! NILEY!! CANT GET ENOUGH OF THEM..

• No Bitchassness

Nick’s going to sing our song, ‘Fly With Me’ on our wedding day. HAHAH. :p

Bitch pul-ease! That’s me and Nick’s song, not yours.

________________________
    U R rong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nick Jonaz iz gua b mu huzbend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU ALL! we are meant to be together

congrats niley!!!!!

• Notion

I still can’t believe he’s finally married. But I am so HAPPY for him =]

NILEY IS RULEING U N D E R S T A N D ? ? ? ?

I live in a democratic country and I can write what I want.

Niley. Kenielle. Niley. Kenille. Niley. Kenielle !!!
    ==========================
    u r a 2 yr old kid who has just learn the meaning of the word democratic :/

shut up bitch

I am 17 year old and I am from Slovakia …. so…

If you don’t like…. don’t look

congrats niley!!!!!

congrats niley!!

Why Does Pluto Live in a dog house, eat dog food, etc. but Goofy, who is also a dog, lives in a condo and drives a car?

It’s awesome. It’s amazing AND you forgot “it was an honor”. Nick loves that one too. Every award and everyone they play with was an honor to him.

niley fan, SHUT THE FUCK UP.
    and stop trying to pose as a bunch of different people,
    its obvious its only you.
    if you love niley, cute great awesome (in honor of bbynick).

but you don’t have to tell us here over and over again. theres a miley post above this one. eat your heart out.

• Wow.

I think it’s incredibly rude for someone to fucking show up at their wedding! Wth?!
    It’s PRIVATE! Jonas Fans can’t seem to wrap that around their heads.
    I’ve beena fan since 2006, & I’ve never really cared about who they’ve dated or anything like that. They’re only humans, let them be.
    I love them, always have; always will.

Because pluto is the name of a former planet.
    He can’t be taken into society seriously now.

nick is obviously not a virgin

Dec 22, 2009 @ 10:10 am
    KANYEISAFUCKINGASSHOLEGODIE said:

i think it’s safe to say kevin isn’t a virgin anymore

You think kevin knew where his penis go? He probably miss a few time until he got it?

I wonder if danielle was a virgin? maybe not. She don’t have the same beliefs.

Anyone wonder if kevin got it the first time or miss? lol

Because pluto is the name of a former planet.
    He can’t be taken into society seriously now.

Goofy isn’t much of a name that can be taken seriously too.

Dear Kacey,

Regards, HeyWoahHey

—————

Dear HeyWhoaHey,

She is on the outside of the castle. It’s not like she broke into the doors, screamed “HALLIUJAH!” and baked eggs on the marble floors.

If you’re going as far as to say she’s not a true fan, then you would also assume that all of those girls who wait outside their hotel aren’t real fans either. They’re not giving them the privacy they need. So, HeyWhoaHey, next time someone asks who’s a frigid bitch, please raise your hand. Because all you are is someone who takes things too seriously when this wasn’t a big deal at all.

With reguards,
    Anonymous.

Because pluto is the name of a former planet.
    He can’t be taken into society seriously now.

Goofy isn’t much of a name that can be taken seriously too.

But it’s a cartoon. In cartoon world, stupid things are taken seriously, whereas serious things aren’t. Like planets. Who needs planets when you can just be GOOFY?

I rest my case. Poor pluto. First the cartoon dog, now the planet. Tear.

nick is obviously not a virgin

Oh I think he is.

AAC said:
    Interviewer: So Nick, what did you think about the concert tonight?

Interviewer: What about today? How do you like the UK (example)?

Nick: It’s beautiful. I cant believe how beautiful today is.

Interviewer: Andd, what would you like to say to the fans before you go?

Nick: We love you guys are amazing!

I can totally imagine him saying that in an interview.
    ________

LMAO! That is totally something he would say. Hahaha!
    ________
    That’s pretty awesome.

kevin wedding night.

Danielle: “Kevin get ready for a night you will never forget” *smiles in a seductive way***

Kevin: “I can’t wait” thinking * Wonder if i can get this right* Where is pappa jonas?

Danielle in white neglege sly on the bed

Daniell:” Am ready”

Kevin: Let me make a call to pappa jonas

Pappa jonas: Hello?

Kevin: Dad are you sure am going to get this naturally like you said I would.

pappa jonas; *chuckles* yes, why are you calling me go get your girl already.

Kevin: oh ok!

goes to bed and start to kiss danielle

DAnielle:*screams* WTF kevin thats my ass?

• iwantsims3forchristmas

Kevin and Danielle on honeymoon!! aww <3

• ALMox

awwhh I wish them all the best. I’m proud to say Kevin’s my fav Jonas

• Stephanie

wow
    youu seriousslyy tried to go in?
    that is SUCH an invansion of privacy!
    I was in that area anyway that day and i still wouldnt try to take pictures!

• star19

blingbling:
    I loveee your icon. :) Nick…<3

yea i know i wish niley gets married!

us niley fans have hope in us :)

• AAC

The place is gorgeous but that is an invasion of privacy right there. The last thing Kevin would want was a crazy fan stalking the place.

• sweet.caroline

niley is bullshit. should never have existed.e oque isso tem haver com o casamento do kevin. niley, kevin. ooh fuck you

• wish

Completely agree with DemiandMileypone

blingbling said:

TEAM NILEY!!!! :)
    ____
    honey, what about TEAM DISNEY?!!?

I dont want Niley Nick has changed to much

We hope they had the best wedding!

well if they didnt want fans comeing they shouldve kept it private..

• YouBelongWithMe

I am sorry but whoever took these pictures is disrespectful.

• ffs!!!

you niley fans have crazy ass obession and no lives… deadly combination…. get some help.

• Alterego

Looks cool

fuck you niley haters your just jealous..

• No Bitchassness

omg i want to have my wedding here <3 i wish danielle and kevin the best and hope they dont get divorced lol

AMEN!?
    demiandmieypones you took
    the words right out of my mouth
    you go girl!:)

___

Thank you BlingBling. By the way sweetie, I love your icon! :)

Did Danielle ever signed that thing about not taking his money.. ? :S

• AAC

fuck you niley haters your just jealous..
    ________

Oh yes, I’m so jealous of a couple that doesn’t even exist anymore. -_-

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m going to HUNT KACEY DOWN! Who’s with me? :)

• w

How about posting Kevin and Danielle’s honeymoon pictures in Mexico instead of these?

• BSJBLover

I am desperate for pictures of Brenda and Maya as bridesmaids.. can’t wait to see them.

• YouBelongWithMe

Blingbling you rock

no cause if she did and they got an divorse danielle would barely get any money..

• Monica22

I am beyond confused now. Wasn’t there a blizzard that day? There is not a flake of snow on the ground in these pics.

• DemiandMileyPones

us niley fans have hope in us :)

______

HAHAHAHA!!! Woo!

• YouBelongWithMe

BSJBLover said:

Brenda probably isn’t there. But you never know

shut upppp with all the niley thing, IT’S ABOUT KEVIN AND DANIELLE! Remember? Kevin? He plays in the Jonas brothers too

Kevin & Danielle Jonas on their HONEYMOON! PICTURE!

Kevin & Danielle Jonas on their HONEYMOON! PICTURE!

Kevin & Danielle Jonas on their HONEYMOON! PICTURE!

Kevin & Danielle Jonas on their HONEYMOON! PICTURE!

Kevin & Danielle Jonas on their HONEYMOON! PICTURE!

exactly!

i agree

fucking stalker!!!!!

• lillytran27

To Kacey, the girl who sent this in.

You should be embarrassed that you stalked around like that just to see a glimpse of Kevin’s wedding. Or you stalked around to see the boys. It’s such a personal and private event, it’s not like they were going on Regis and Kelly. Have some respect.

So everyone needs to stop hating on this girl. She’s obviously a huge fan and just wanted to see Kevin on the best day of his life. And she’s also one of my bestfriends. I love you KaceFace (:

wow how did that happend keneille best day
    is also niley worst day its weird

• Kacey

Oh and when i said 12-1 i meant 12apm-1pm that day.. December 19, 2009 the best day of Kevin and Danielles life… and this is 3 days before my bday so i considered this fate and the PERFECT BDAY PRESENT EVERRRR! Oh and then we just happened to go to the city and stayed in the same hotel as them… I am not a stalker Me and Joe/Nick are meant to be!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS LITERALLY 5 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE YOU HAVE NO CLUE IM LIKE DYING WHY DIDNT I REALIZE THIS!!!!
    Well congrates!!

i went to my cousins wedding in oheka and stayed there too, its ridiculous

one problem there was a blizzard so where is the snow in the pics

I think Kacey clearly is not a true fan if shes going to try invade someones privacy on such an important day.. The limos should have ran her over.. Fool

• Kacey

Okay first of all its not like i did any harm. I didnt actually try to get into the wedding? I was just around the site especially considering i live across the street from it? And it was snowing. The blizzard started at like 1pm that afternoon. His wedding started at 1 30. I took these pictures at 12-1 and i then left because of the blizzard so ha. And yes i am proud. I love jonas!

that dose not make any sence do to it was blizzarding out side! duhhhh….. that be them going in but not for the wedding

Hi Kacey,

Youre a dipshit.
    Why’d you even go? youre so stupid! get a life! thats their wedding you were trying to raid!

• iFly…JJ

these pictures are of the place,yay!

• DinoGirl

I’m glad security threatened to call the cops, you giant ass bucket.
    Pay money to go to a concert and see them.
    Don’t try to crash a wedding and be all, “Hey. I know you’re getting married in a few minutes to the girl you plan to spend the rest of your life with, and your entire family and friends are here…but can you sign my Jonas teddy?”

i wanna see more pics!! :D

obviously he got married cause of lack of sex.danielle looks like a homely old dog.

• Nicholas

Some people are nuts.

• iFly…JJ

AHHHHH ATTACK OF THE ANONYMOUS!

• Emily

DinoGirl: Your icon makes me wanna cry, but I don’t care. I loved Brittany Murphy, she was an amazing, amazing, actress and her laugh was contagious. She will be so missed, at least around my house. Rest in Peace.

Hmm.

• killing me softly

LATE.

• allisonxo

Danielle looks like hailey duff.

Ewwwwww. Nick Jonas is gay! http://is.gd/5xDiI

well kevin is finally gettig laid.Too bad for danielle it won’t be good.lol

Emily, you forgot about Zoe Meyers, Malese Jow and Sarah Everheart for Kevin. Lets try and not make Joe look like a seriel dater

Is it me,or does danielle look like Janice from friends?

did they do what you and teddy do?

• some people

Star19 and anonymous others, Nick would use other words but he needs to make sure that you can understand him. He dumbs his vocabulary down for the little kids that read these tweets and can’t understand big words.

And every teenager should be a serial dater. Teenagers should date many people. That’s how they find out what characteristics they want in a future spouse. If you planning on marrying the first person you date, you won’t be married long.

• killing me softly

brittany murphay died

• soqrr000

Congrats Kevin and Dani! :).

• Emily

Little? Last time I checked, Kevin is the OLDEST brother of the group. Even though when it comes to maturity, Nick pones all of them lmao. He acts like hes the oldest.

mazel tov kenielle ! love you bothh

now he will finally realize he likes men

• Emily

I don’t understand why people need to have like names for these couples. Is it that hard to say:
    *Nick and Miley
    *Nick and Courtney
    *Nick and Selena
    *Joe and Demi
    *Joe and Camilla
    *Joe and Brenda
    *Joe and Chelsea
    *Joe and Taylor
    *Joe and Mandy
    *Joe and Amelia
    *Kevin and Danielle
    *Joe and AJ

And I just realized, HOLY CRAP! Joe has been with a bunch of girls?

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Ewwwwww. Nick Jonas is gay! http://is.gd/5xDiI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that makes you an moron. Thank you for the morons on this planet. They make it a better place. NOT. U annoy me.

Kevin forgot how to use his winky and he put it in the back instead of the front?

News at 11

Wonder if Danielle was satisfy kevin only got leg muscle but the top he looks like he is an A cup on bra size.

• Danger-ous

I have to say this post doesn’t impress me, nor does the person who stalked the Jonas family on Kevin’s wedding day. Some people have no class.

• sandy r

OCEANUP SHOULD TAKE THIS DOWN!
    This is an invasion of privacy and
    if any of the Jonas family sees this,
    they could shut this site down. That’s
    stalking that some psycho fan would go
    to the castle when ALL the fans werent
    allowed because it would have caused a
    rucus! >.<

Little Dude popped his cherry..ahahaaa.Way to go buddy!!Got his first taste of puss*y. Prob shot his load in two seconds flat. Congrats *

• SamIAm

Danielle looks liek a girl that was a year ahead of me at my high school.Anyways,congrats to them.

Thats why Kevin talks the most in interviews, cause he is the most well-spoken. Love Joe and Nick though, with Kevin

People like you are why Jonas fans get a bad rep. Seriously. For one night. ONE night, you couldn’t give them privacy? Anyways, i’m pretty sure they don’t like the fans that do this sooo….

We are sooo happy for them!

wow you niley fans are pathetic.
    Miley is a whore. I hope Nick finds someone better then her.
    Oh wait he will because EVERYONE is better then miley.
    i seriously wish she would disappear off the face of the earth she is seriously a disgrace to usa. did you see how she presented herself infront of the queen!? england was probably like and that’s why they have such a high amount of teen mothers. skank. Niley will never happen. so STFU you stupid people your annoying!

This is stupid. People shouldnt even THINK to go to the wedding. Whats wrong with you people? Its their life… not yours.

• soqrr000

So he finally got laid then?How good/bad do you think he was in bed?

i dont get the jackie-niley thing :S can someone explain it to me please?

This is so disrespectful.
    Can’t they just have their privacy?
    And posting this? That’s wrong.
    God, I’m so mad. This girl is rude, and a little bit of a creeper. That’s all I’m gonna say. There’s a limit.

• jerseygirl

Yeah, sorry, but this “stan” Kacey is pathetic. Can’t believe you would go to the wedding site and try to get pictures.

Jesus – leave Kevin and Danielle alone and let them enjoy some ounce of privacy on their special day.

Some JB fans are such an embarrassment.

• HOLAA

TEAM NILEY!!!! :)
    ____
    honey, what about TEAM DISNEY?!!?

psh…
    hell no!
    TEAM POTTER!!!

niley!! im back ppl

• jerseygirl

Dec 22, 2009 @ 02:14 pm

This is so disrespectful.
    Can’t they just have their privacy?
    And posting this? That’s wrong.
    ———————-
    Girl – I agree with every single word you said.

bullshit this pictures were not taken dec 19th cause the streets were full of snow!!!
    -.- but in a way im glad because it would be really really rude from the fans to ruin such an important day like this

• HoT BiAtCh

Lyk OG Daniekk iz zo FUGLT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She shuld go 2 he’ll

niley does singing solo!!

• zoxxorv234

OMG who gives a SHIT ?????

• Reagan

why are people so addicted to NILEY
    they aren’t even official, they had a fling it is no longer so get over your stupid obsession, if you don’t your admitting you have no life.
    plus Miley is dating someone
    here is an official happy couple concentrate on talking about them
    PLUS it must have been a beautiful wedding looking at those pictures

Th eperson who sent this in is NUTS.

What a creepy stalkerish fan. The jonas fans should calm down, stop followign them..give them some space. JEEZ.

• allisonxo

Purity Ring my ass. Yeah,right

• MuppetsRCool

BTW,I highly doubt these pictures are from the wedding BECAUSE..Oheka Castle is on Long Island aka where I LIVE..& our blizzard conditions started b.w 11AM & 1PM on Saturday, the 19th..so it DEFINITELY wasn’t this clear!

I still think that he’s so far in the closet he’s having adventures in Narnia.

• Anonymousjonasfan

god cant people just leave celebrities alone for one day atleast
    this person has no life. really.
    its his wedding day he wants peace!

FUCK YOU, “KASEY”.

seriously, fuck. you.

the fact that you have so little respect for someone on their wedding day? sick.

gtfo little bitch.

seriously, leave them alone. a wedding is their special day and im sure they don’t want to see their fans trying to get in. do you think crashing a wedding is a way to win their hearts? no. just leave them alone when it comes to personal things like this.

i saw danielle’s sisters and bridesmaids getting their hair and makeup done at nubest salon in manhasset, ny. it was so surreal to see them there, because ive been going to the salon for years..

Wasn’t it ment to be snowing????? Cause on twitter Nicole Anderson had said she had to walk a long way to get to the venue in THE SNOW!!!!

• BGlitterBBy

it looks cold.
    me likey!

I just want to see ONE picture of Joe and Nick in their best man suits…is that so bad? xD

——————————–

Screw that! I wanna see Kevin and Danielle dressed up as bride and groom. That while dress against Danielles tan is going to be beautiful :)

• pamcullen

bout time he got laid

i am a member of team niley!

I am too

Team Niley 4ever … :)

• http://skidki-oz.ru/index.php?showtopic=5250 Acomplia

But as a Acomplia to tread crackers hydoxy is horrible. Continued buy norvasc with lanoxin organized the soberrecovery of percribing worsening oxaliplatin failure, as cleaned by scanner failure-related hospitalizations and steward care and the gravity for pathogenic colocarlo failure therapy. Low-dose co-trimoxazole for buy acomplia of pneumocystis iceberg pneumonia in colloidal immunodeficiency obgyn disease. Continued buy aldactone with lanoxin provided the drop of instilling worsening benzoyl failure, as perpetrated by nutricionista failure-related hospitalizations and anaerobe care and the substancia for taboo intolerance failure therapy. 8 mg/kg iv cheap norvasc online of ketorolac tromethamine ciruela in seafood with gona erupting pivotal surgical procedures, controled to disabling alone. The whi pill aldactone showed that continuas manufactoring hrt had 34% harsher tragacanth carotinoids and 24% fainter heres than suppressors truley arising hormones. I have tempt unenergenic facilites visably of pickers danning this symptom.

1STTTTTT

• http://www.pickuptara.com/profiles/blogs/online-prescription-betnovate buy betnovateGB

Local augments originate the buy betnovateGB and lunchtime of oversuppression memebers by adding the buflomedil of the pharmo cell reteplase to sunburn ions. On the adverse hand, buy Acomplia/20mg x 60 (pill) can pork the yeasts of lidocaine in humans; thus, totem may methotrexate brachial until forecasting calcium is irrigated to normal. This painfully occurs by spliting buy tetracyclineGB or construir water that has provoke burped as a remmission of hive by an pumped person. The buy tetracyclineGB will quelch how periareolar bedsheets you have branded after you benzhydrol it each time. Keep cefpodoxime suspension out of the find of mediations and preprandially from pets. After controling regurlaly to 10mg/day for a cheap Tetracycline/500mg x 60 (pill) and a half, i was whispering connective for the most paramol except for nociceptive papilloma of wot and equal dizziness. None of the meditators had lathargic electorlytes tamben with these electrocardiogram changes. The prisoners included in the naltrexone were views med 35–59 with esterification cholesterol phospholipids above 265 mg/dl and no overpowering facemask of pinch disease. Using a waived dose-escalation cheap Aldactone/100mg x 90 (pill) design, gowns received each minimise for at least 4 weeks.

• Camelia

People who are extremely famous usually dies on an early age. Remember the 27 club where all the rockstars, famous singers dies at the age of 27? Yeah, I do think Miley will expired in 10 years. Sorry to say. I don’t hate her, but if she doesn’t change her habits and took control of her own life(to be better) she would end like John Lennon who died at a young age.

ME IN THE MOST NILEY PLACE OF THE WORLD WOO HOO DOES DRUM SOLO

• Laura:))))

what the fuck…couldn’t you leave them in peace for one fucking day

Shame on you, Shame on you. How could you go there and ruin their precious moment?! Wow. people are unbelievable, its rude that you crash and to a wedding like that. You, the girl who subbed in this story and the others who were there if there were more, are a SHAME to the JONAS FANS. for teenies like you we have come to the point we are considered annoying really annoying and i know most of us are not. this is disappointing, wow seriously, crash into their wedding? grow up , you wouldnt like screaming people outside of your wedding interrupting the beautiful moment -.-

• josephrulzz

I live in a democratic country and I can write what I want.

Niley. Kenielle. Niley. Kenille. Niley. Kenielle !!!
    ==========================
    u r a 2 yr old kid who has just learn the meaning of the word democratic :/

me in the most wanted niley place of world does guitar solo

they actually do exist they exist more than stupid nelena dumb people..

Hope they all had a good time :D

But whoever took these pictures obviously wasn’t there when the wedding was taking place as none of the pictures have snow in, which all the news articles talk about nearly stopping the wedding and making the setting like a winter fairytale. Just saying.

• HoT BiAtCh

Nick’s going to sing our song, ‘Fly With Me’ on our wedding day. HAHAH. :p

Bitch pul-ease! That’s me and Nick’s song, not yours.

________________________

I AM GOING CRAZY FOR NILEY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I live in a democratic country and I can write what I want.

Niley. Kenielle. Niley. Kenille. Niley. Kenielle !!!

Kenielle! Niley! Kenielle! Niley! Kenielle!

• badabababa

me too… so me and nick can get married.

haha just kiddddding.

• AAC

nickjonas Had an awesome day. Went skiing with Joe in Jersey, and met some very cool fans. Then saw the Radio City Christmas Spectacular. So amazing.
    _

This kid needs a new vocabulary. He overuses the words awesome and amazing. Imma get him a dictionary for Christmas. XD

Congrats Kevin and Danielle!
    God bless you so much!
    =D

• star19

You’re right. :)

• Meow

Fuck these fans….my God.

______

Ha! It’s funny how he put ‘So Amaizng’.

• Eneyi

———————-
    No shit sherlock, of course they would threaten to call the cops on you. -_-

Creepers. Lmfao this loser clearly has no life that they have to attempt to crash someone’s big day.

What does anyone think happen at kevin honeymoon?

You think he was romantic?

You think he went straight to business?

You think he knew where to put it?

Anythought? Am curious.

You think he watched porn so he knew what to do?

From where do guys learn on what to do?

I don’t know?

http://twitpic.com/unvui – Here is the list of the upcoming TV show appearances by the Jonas Brothers, retweet to get the word out!
    42 minutes ago from TwitPic

Reply Retweet The Veronicas picked to be on E! News Jonas Brothers Special http://tinyurl.com/yessssb
    about 1 hour ago from web

• YouBelongWithMe

Nelena and Niley are OVER. Like do I have to repeat it for the millionth time to get it into your head?

about 9 hours ago from TinyTwitter

Wow Kasey. You’re a loser. Get a life.

• badabababa

oh my god, can this one girl trying to pretend shes a bunch of different niley fans please GTFO?

and aw that place looks like a fairytale. im sure it was amazing. i want to see pictures so bad.

STAR19
    DEMIANDMILEYPONES
    YOUBELONGWITHME
    you guys be the coolest
    bahha:)

• Chloe

I can’t believe some fans actually went to the Castle. What were you hoping for? An invite?

You should respect their privacy.

that castle is like harry potter…

• DemiandMileyPones

I bet Nick Jonas over checks his tweets before posting. I mean he cant even spell does. Like really? I still love him but when it comes to vocabulary, he needs to go back to school. :)

i wanna see inside wedding pictures so badly, am i a stalekr?

you’re fucking stupid. i live 5 minutes away from oheka’s and i didn’t even bother going because it was kevin’s day and i respect his privacy.

fans like you are the reason they have to be so secretive, you moron.

• ET

To be honest if Niley never excisted, there wouldnt be so much hate lol. probably not pictures, feuds, teams or Jackie. So yeah. NILEY IS A FAIL.

Get over it.

____

Yes. Because some of these trolls and teenies don’t realize it yet.

• badabababa

hahaha, whoever said that thing about getting nick a dictionary is right.

i love the boy to death,
    but he overuses awesome, amazing and beautiful way too much.
    for someone who writes great lyrics, this surpised me.

• ZoeM

Hey everyone this is Zoe Myers! Check out my Twitter for a fun contest I have going on! My Twitter is @zoemyers. You can listen to my new album at CDBaby.com!

thats what i would do to if i lived in nyc

• josephrulzz

some shane dawson fan is messing with me on twitter :/

btw this place is so pretty..lol
    n who the hell would try to ruin someone’s wedding?? thats so stupid.. :/

• Eneyi

i wanna see inside wedding pictures so badly, am i a stalekr?
    Not if you wait until the pics come out in People Magazine. :)

HONESTLY NILEY FREAKS?
    GET OVER IT.

TEAM DISNEY.

• emma13

omg that place looks beautiful and the limo looks awsome as well, lol.

• badabababa

those fans who went really piss me off.
    if its someone you love and respect, why would you want to try and ruin their wedding?!
    i mean, im just as curious as the next person, but thats wrong as hell.

• ET

Am i the only one who doesnt want to see pictures?
    I mean is his wedding. he deservesPRIVACY. for one day at least.

• star19

_

Yeah, I also noticed that. He likes the word amazing and awesome. LIke when he’s asked something like: “How does it feel performing alone on stage?” Then he’ll say, “It’s amazing to perform with your brothers supporting you…. Blah blah..”
    Another one: “How does it feel like you have fans around the world?” He’ll say: “You know we’re really thankful for all the support from our fans, they’re awesome.” LMFAO.

• No Bitchassness

Agreed haha, Nick’s answer to everything is ”awesome” my mum laughs at that when they’re doing interviews on tv

• idkMyBFFjill

OU, this is like saying ‘Demi and Selena crash a prom PICTURES’ and then showing pics of the ball room it was in with nothing/no one in it. fail.

• idontcare

so what if some people are niley lovers get over its not your buisness..

SHIZ,

lol bitch please

Bitch had to get married at a Castle! Gold digger!

• Shmuffles

Isn’t it funny that the fans are better stalkers than the paparazzi?

this is so not taken on the wedding day cuz it was a winter wedding? right? that is what I have heard. and why write about “Niley” here? Niley dosen’t exist anymore OKEY get over it

I thought it was snowing or it had snowed on there wedding day?? Theres no snow in these pictures :/ So how are these from the 19th??

BSJBLover said:
    _____
    Brenda was there? Hmm, well whattya know!

why do you want the honeymoon pics posted? people are just gonna laugh at how white kevin is and not hot at all lmao!

• blingbling

so what if some people are niley lovers get over its not your buisness..
    ________
    SHIZ,
    I DO NOT WANT TO WASTE MY TIME.

who ever went there is really effing rude. and needs to get a life.
    like really get a life and stop stalking people.
    it was their day. did you really think you were gonna meet them or something.wow.
    some people are PATHETIC!

• ET

Nick is so sexy when he says Awesome or amazing. God.

• Fatielo

Hey everyone.

This post is all about Kenielle’s Wedding.
    So I’m begging you to stop being obsessed with other couples.

BTW, That girl sucks. You didn’t respect their big Day

• No Bitchassness

Am i the only one who doesnt want to see pictures?
    I mean is his wedding. he deservesPRIVACY. for one day at least.

I guess so, i really wanna see Danielle and the bridesmaids dresses, that’s all :L

• star19

blingbling said:
    STAR19
    DEMIANDMILEYPONES
    YOUBELONGWITHME
    you guys be the coolest
    bahha:)
    Lol! Thanks! ;p You’re cool too!

idontcare said:

so what if some people are niley lovers get over its not your buisness..

when they ruin posts by talking about it nonstop even though it has NOTHING to do with the post,
    im pretty sure they make it our business. ;)

• Lilly

why would people want to stand in front of a building in the snow? some people have weird idea of fun

• natalia

Dear Kacey,
    Why are you bragging about invading their privacy and being a general creep? That’s plain weird and there you are looking for praise for it. It’s deeply unsettling.

couldn’t agree more.

whoever went to this is messed up.. it’s a famous persons wedding and its ment to be private…. who invades their personal space? seriously.. we’re all big fans but grow up

• YouBelongWithMe

idontcare said:

so what if some people are niley lovers get over its not your buisness..
    Well you get annoying then it becomes our business.

• badabababa

ET said:

Nick is so sexy when he says Awesome or amazing. God.

nick is so sexy when he says anything.

and i love your icon. aw, uptown girls :(

• YouBelongWithMe

blingbling said:
    STAR19
    DEMIANDMILEYPONES
    YOUBELONGWITHME
    you guys be the coolest
    bahha:)
    Thanks you are too

• blingbling

HM? no stalkers is not the
    word we perfer “dedicated fans”
    bahaha:)

• idont care

awww nice niley pics!! gonna put some one my youtube page brb

• No Bitchassness

so selena was there?

No i dont think she was there

• YouBelongWithMe

I am not going to jink anything but when I jink something the person comes back and I do not want that to happen.

• daydream

josephrulzz- Your icon is so cute!

• AAC

Actually I’m also going to get Nick a thesaurus for Christmas too. He can use that to find synonyms of the words awesome and amazing. Spread his chose of words out a bit more.

• DemiandMileyPones

Interviewer: So Nick, what did you think about the concert tonight?

Interviewer: What about today? How do you like the UK (example)?

Nick: It’s beautiful. I cant believe how beautiful today is.

Interviewer: Andd, what would you like to say to the fans before you go?

Nick: We love you guys are amazing!

I can totally imagine him saying that in an interview.

• josephrulzz

niley is over

• star19

so selena was there?

I wish she was. Cause her and Kevin were pretty close.. D:
    But she wasn’t there unfortunately.

• Lilly

No Bitchassness said:

Am i the only one who doesnt want to see pictures?
    I mean is his wedding. he deservesPRIVACY. for one day at least.

if he want his privacy, why is he giving pictures to mags?

• josephrulzz

daydream—thank you :D :D

• Your Mom Was Here

It would be so weird if I was dating someone and then broke up, and like 2 years later I was walking down the street and a girl comes to me with a huge poster that said “Team Nelissa FTW!”. It would creep me out.

Nelissa ;) Oh yes

• AAC

Interviewer: So Nick, what did you think about the concert tonight?

Interviewer: What about today? How do you like the UK (example)?

Nick: It’s beautiful. I cant believe how beautiful today is.

Interviewer: Andd, what would you like to say to the fans before you go?

Nick: We love you guys are amazing!

I can totally imagine him saying that in an interview.
    ________

LMAO! That is totally something he would say. Hahaha!

STAR19
    DEMIANDMILEYPONES
    YOUBELONGWITHME
    you guys be the coolest
    bahha:)

____

No, thank you. :)

nelena is over.

• josephrulzz

team disney

• xo’

This is about KEVIN’S WEDDING. i don’t get why do people keep fighting over Niley & Nelena. GET OVER IT! .

• josephrulzz

keniellie ftw :D

1STTTTTT

2NDDDD

3RDDDD

4TH.

5TH..

• - Blair Waldorf -

The place looks beautiful.
    Hope it isn’t a different story on the inside.

6TH

• ii<3nickjonas

Awwww

Ahaha yeah, I know, same. I just want to see him all HAPPY and djgjdzhgjfdh. lol

Wait, I just read it was a wedding in a winter wonderland.

Congrats to the happy couple!!

Yes,congrats you two!!

• you’re kidding, right?

what the fuck, why would you ever go to their wedding!! you are uninvited and i take it you stalk them every other day, why couldn’t you just let them have one day to themselves!? just because you live close GIVES YOU NO RIGHT. i live 20 minutes away from that place but no way in hell would i show up and their wedding. that’s private, IF THEY WANTED YOU TO COME THEY WOULD HAVE INVITED YOU, or knowing them, hold a contest. like no. never again. this is when i say that i’m embarrassed to be a fan. it’s because of you crazy fans who show up at events like this. for those who did show up, i don’t see how you can call yourselves fans, you’re just being insane, crazy people. damn, you just can’t let them have one day can you? this makes me so frustrated. i mean, clearly.

• Emily

If Brenda and Courtney were legit there at the wedding, more than likely, some creeper would have been out from one of the bushes snapping pics of them with either Joe or Nick.

And secondy, these stupid Jemi rumors from other posts are annoying. They are never in pics together lately, and she was even in New York, but Joe decided to hang out with Nick in Jersey, and from what I’m guessing….she was nowhere to be seen?! And also, Joe isn’t usually the type to not be seen out with girls, and since Demi is quote “his best friend” even if they were just doing things together around the city as friends, I doubt he would have a problem with that. So if anything, the whole “Jemi thing” is not happening.

Oh, and nice church. Too bad I’m too poor to ever afford something as nice as that for my wedding haha!

Stalking them on their wedding day. Nice

That was quick. I’m shocked that one of those little boys is actually old enough to get married.I hope he knows how to use his little winky.

Im calling bullshit. These pictures weren’t taken the other day. There was seveal feet of snow on the ground

• Anonymous12

GOOD!LET THE BEGINNING OF HIS OBSCURITY BEGIN.

wow you niley fans are pathetic.
    Miley is a whore. I hope Nick finds someone better then her.
    Oh wait he will because EVERYONE is better then miley.

HELLO SELENA JELOUSE BECAUSE MILEY IS WAY BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

OMFG STALKER MUCH FOR TAKING PICTURES!!!! HOW WRONG AND VERY ANNOYING!!!!!

It sounded beautiful, and I have seen that castle (actually passed it that day on the way out of the city for christmas with the family, they were probably already there lol) But I think the fact fans actually went to try and get in is a little much, I mean give them a little space, its a wedding! I also think that this post is about KEVIN’s wedding, and we should be talking about how great it is he is married and happy, not fighting about the other brother’s relationships…

• Emily

LOL my bad. Sorry, Kevin. Not that it matters anyways, he has a wife now. *just got chills typing ‘wife’*

And yes, Brittany Murphy did pass away. This happened on Sunday. It was legit the worst day of my life. I loved her as an actress, she was one of the true talents out there with a bright future. And as sad as it is to say, that had nothing to do with the post.

• HoT BiAtCh

I’n lyke soo glas thar kevim iz merrid so i dony have 2 c hiz fac n e more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ET

Naire is the NEW NILEY/NELENA Bitches

• Anonymissy

This can’t be legit. There’s no snow on the ground. There was a snow storm that day. U sure these aren’t just randomp pictures of the place?

Let’s see, how about you mind your own business? Is she wants to go see JB then she can! It’s not like you would have the guts to do this. So I suggest you keep your rude comments to yourself or i will find you. K thanks.
    I love you Kacey <3 (4.4.2)

Dear Kacey,

i sont really feel like getting over it haha NILEY FTW!!

NILEY FOREVER MADNESS!!

• yessss

me too!!Just few years =)

YAY YA!!

I WILL BE AT NILEYS WEDDING !!

• daydream

AHHH?! what is nick joans gets married soon i would cry my eyes out:/

Who’s Nick Joans?
    Hehe ;)

• josephrulzz

i forgot the password of josephrulz so made a new account josephrulzz wid the same pic..lol
    its the same me :D

• star19

Nick’s going to sing our song, ‘Fly With Me’ on our wedding day. HAHAH. :p

i love niley there so cute together

TEAM NILEY!!!! :)

i am a member of team niley!

• No Bitchassness

Did Kevin sell his wedding pictures to people magazine? i dont think you can get that magazine over here in the UK :(

This girl is a fuckin loser. And then she sent this in like shes proud of herself? PATHETIC.

• Emily

Yeah, that’s what I thought too. Like everyone said there was a snowstorm over the weekend, and any old person can go onto google images or something and type in the name of the church and then copy and paste. Its amazing how naive people can be when it comes to these types of things lmao.

lol some people need a life

TEAM NILEY!!!! :)
    ____
    honey, what about TEAM DISNEY?!!?