Miley Cyrus UK WITH MITCHEL MUSSO

Thx weadoremiley.

i love miley, esoecially when she was on jonathan ross show hahaha omg such a funny episode :))

FUCK MITCHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• mileyisawesome

im 21 and i love her…so does my 9 yr old sister and 15 yr old sister and 26 yr old brother,,haha :)

• muahaha

love her <333

• RENEE

ALL MITCHEL AND MILEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER THEY SHOULD REALLY DATE BUT I LIKE HER WITH LIAM TO

• mimi

Miley is awesome. She is hilarious. Mitchell really is a nice friend to miley glad they are so close. She needs real friend like him around.

haha nobody likes the bitch.
    FINALLY!

i think they secretly love each other.

pls dont start rumors lol …they are best friends ^^ adorable too :P love them <3

Miley and Mitchel FTW. He’s the only guy I have ever liked her with. The rest are either boring or douchey or both. Actually, they’re all boring and douchey.

wait they are adorable lol i wish they dated :)

• No Bitchassness

this is the cutest!

• RENEE

I THINK THEY SECRETLY LOVE EACHOTHER TO

i am a bigg fan of miss miley. she is amazing..hates stop commenting
    and fuck yes ppl still like her..why was her tour sold out if no one likes her anymore?? huh??

• iFail2Much

WTFF Fuck you Oceanup Im not spamming.

LOVE HER.

• CHRISTYYY XD

shes amazzing i love this girl

• LifesGood

awwwwww miley and mitchel are the cutest<3 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i love their friendship=)
    it looks like they’re really rely on eachother and support each other no matter what!…remember when mitchel did one of his first concerts? miley came out to support and sang with him<3

MILEY IS AWESOME<3 LOVE HERR!!!

MILEY ROCKS..
    MILEY ROCKS..
    MILEY ROCKS..
    MILEY ROCKS..
    MILEY IS SOO GOOD, SHE IS SO SWEET AND FUNNY.. SO ADORABLE!
    MILEY IS THE BEST.. SHE’S SOO SOO AMAZING..
    I LOVE HER!

• muahaha

haha nobody likes the bitch.
    FINALLY!
    everybody is in the other miley post :)

i think mitchel is in love with her, it’s undeniable, haha.

ngl, they’d be so adorable together.

• purpleflowers

i love her,,shes really pretty&&amazing. i think the haters have mental issues,,haha. :)

• ET

omg. I LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP. Its so cute, Its like Selena and David..<3<3.

• sdfsdfsdfs

i agree.

MILEY MILEY MILEY!!! shes the best..people who hate her suckdicks

i think they secretly love each other.

SHUT THE FUCK UP 2ND COMMENT UR THE BIGGEST FUCKING IDIOT IN THIS WORLD U DICKFACE
    the truth hurts. no one likes her anymore. too bas

I <3 Miley & Mitchel!

DISGUSTING SPOILED BRAT!!
    thinks the whole god damn world revolves around her.
    She can’t sing and she isnt attractive AT ALL. since you make soooo much money miley you might wanna think about getting your teeth fixed, not that it would help you. shes such a whore.

• truthhurts

DISGUSTING SPOILED BRAT!!
    thinks the whole god damn world revolves around her.
    —————————–
    WOW! you are so awesome! you told her didnt you! TOO BAD SHE WONT SEE IT! AND TOO BAD IT DOESNT EFFECT HER AWESOME LIFE! So beautiful & Talented! JEALOUS MUCH?
    ==============

HAHA i agree with the 2nd commment! :)
    MILEY ROCKS!! shes selling out concerts making movies has done songs with other big famous ppl and so much more!! i think that miley and demi both rock! :D I love them both!! <3 when.. SELENA is performing at places that rarely anyone even does go to and her new movie of wizards just came out, but still didn’t match the ranking of when HM the movie came out! face it Miley&Demi are on top!!
    by the way i don’t meen to be rude to any of the Selena lovers but its the truth and thats just MY own opinion on them (=

• Hilary

I LOVE THEIR FRIENDSHIP.
    Awww. the first part is SO cute!

CUTEST FRIENDSHIP EVER!

• annamile

HAHA LOVE HERR!

• hdhf

It is true Miley Cyrus has NO fans. You idiot!

—————————————————-
    oh right thats why shes the most famous teenager in the world
    thats why her albums go platinum
    thats why her wonder world tour has made 47 million dollars not including the UK tour dates.
    thats why she broke the record for seat attendences in the london 02 arena.
    right you still say she has no fans..
    your the idiot.

fuck miley is ugly

• anonymous

miley and mitchel are the same height haha
    there really cute together,
    even though there just best friends.
    they should date.
    i really wish in hannah montana that they put miley and oliver together, i always secretly wanted them to be together and then lilly and oliver happened and i was just like what? thats not right. haha

Their relationship is very adorable. Mitchel seems to be the one guy who has stuck with Miley through it all. He adores her, you can just tell from the way he acts around her. I feel like she’s taken him for granted a little bit, but he’s still always there for her, standing up for her and supporting her. He’s been around longer than any of her boyfriends, and he’s been there consistently. If any guy deserves her, it’d be him.

And I agree with those who say Lilly and Oliver messed up HM. It really is one of the worst couples of Disney. No chemistry, way too cheesy, not funny and not believable. If they had to hook up anyone, Miley and Oliver would have been the better choice.

• LifesGood

I imagine that he’s spent many a nights being her shoulder to cry on. She literally looks like her 13 year old self in the video.

awww yea they seem soo close<3
    thats soo cute if he was her shoulder<3 because since they’re friends only then help eachother out in boy/girlfriend stuff<3

• MitchelMluv

i know that he still has a crush on her, and i think she might still have one on him…rrrgh..i just wanna shale them and say FUCKING DATE ALLREADY!!!!

but alas…you never know. it be so fairytale if she fell in love with her best freind in the end. :)

• whatever girl

100th comment!!! WOO!!! I <3 miley, thou she is a really complicated person- one image: her disney one. other image: her real self. last image: publicity self. miss any?

Awwww they’re so sweet! As much as i like Liam, i wouldn’t mind if these two dated. Until then, best friend works for me lol!

• Natalie

Wow Mason is freakin’ hot! *_*

• jina

omg thas a cute video there so cute the part of the besttes friend in the hole world , the hole world inside , and a hole bag of kittens lol they really are best friends theyv known eachothers since 4 years and he had a crush on her , i know hes with magenta maybe he liked magenta and her ive like multiple guyts ta the same time i tinks its like thta with him and jesus like they were holding hands and leaning her head on his shoulder that says i trust u i think there gonab more thna friends some day miley and mitchel know eachother more than they know liam and magenta so i think does relationships are not gonaa work obviously love them there so fing cute would they just date already god loliver stinks barf factor they ruined hannah montana i wich they would break up and make moliver a couple they suit more and that kinda thing chould happen to the gurl tahts the star of the should wich is miley god i want molver and and miley and mitchel together <3

• iFly…JJ

I have polka.dotted flip-flops!

• jina

ps whats the name of the song they were putting when miley and mitchel were walking it sounded nice and whos concert is this cause they were putting miley s party in the usa tune and then it was mitchel singing so whos concert is it ???? ps love moliver

• LifesGood

i love them as bestfriends<33
    i think liam is ok for miley…she seems to need a man that is bigger and stronger then her<3
    someting about that makes it hot, you feels protected by a bigger man,and im sure she loves that feeling<3 of being embraced in a muscle toned body:)

• jina

ina said:
    The song is ‘Kelsey’ from Metro Station. They are the opening act.
    And the concert scenes shown is from Metro Station, too.
    Miley’s brother Trace and Mitchel’s Mussos brother Mason are part of Metro Station. So Mitchel came to visit his brother on tour and Miley of course.

their frridnship seems fake js

I will love it if she had this kind of relationship with Nick, they don’t have to date but just be this close. I’m pretty sure it will make both of them very happy! however Nick and miley seems to be the kind that love each other but could also kill each other if left alone lol! so there goes my wish

• LoveHate

Love Miley

DISGUSTING SPOILED BRAT!!
    thinks the whole god damn world revolves around her.

• Anodfshsfdhnymtrdyhous

awwwww mitchell and miley should date ( besides fromniley haha)
    they areso close its soo cute
    i stil love him even tho he’s supposedly a druggie :(
    im gonna miss him in season 4….. but at least i wont have to deal with ..LOLIVER .. PUKE !

• Gemini

they have such a cute friendship:))

• LifesGood

Is Nick in LONDON with Miley?

thats what i keep asking in every post but no one answers:(
    i wanna know where people are getting this info from?

M&M>Niley, Moliver>Loliver,.

• MitchelMluv

M&M>Niley, Moliver>Loliver,.

_____

AMEN!!!!!

• Kristina

Aw, I really love Mitchel and Miley’s relationship :) So cute.

E news said Nick is in London… And they mentioned Miley! idn,,??

• jezzi

MILEY IS AMAZING
    MILEY IS AMAZING
    MILEY IS AMAZING
    MILEY IS AMAZING

• Random

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SONG SHE IS SINGING AT 1:04?!? PLEASEEEE REPLY!!! :]]

• RENEE

NO NOT MANY PEOPLE HATE HER SHES ACSUALLY GAINING FANS LIKE THE PEOPLE WHO USED TO NOT LIKE HER BECAUSE SHE WAS ON DISNEY NOW LIKE HER AND MORE PEOPLE WILL WHEN SHE HAS HER MOVIES

• fashionandmileyROCK

i love miley, forever :)

• oneofakindxo

I care. I’m her fan.
    Obviously you dont care, so I dont get why you came on this post to tell everyone you dont care.

Get a life.

no one cares………………
    she has no fans

shut up.. everybody’s her fan! no one cares about u !

• Has Buttons

They would be so cute together. :)

• emma13

why are they posting so many things at once?

She looks five years younger in the video. It reminds me of them doing that hilarious interview with BOP when they were 13 and 14.

MILEY HATERS HAVE ISSUES. MILEY IS FUCKING AMAZING. JUST DEAL WITH IT, YOU JEALOUS BITCHES.

can someone tell me what is name song that miley singing ?

justjaredjr

Miley Cyrus Wants Emily Osment Out Of Her House: A dolled up Miley Cyrus squeezes BFF costar Emily Osment in a tigh… http://bit.ly/5RecEb
    4 minutes ago from twitterfeed

• LifesGood

E news said Nick is in London… And they mentioned Miley! idn,,??

what !?!?! are u serious?!?!?!/
    what did they say!?!?!

The alien tyrants will kill us all.

• LEXIROX

yayy,,,a miley post!!! woohoo!! i love her so flippin much, shes specctacular…:)) :)

• RENEE

YEAH I THINK SO TO

• hpaddictedx

MILEYY <3

And since it’s related, I’m putting it out there that HM has gone down because of Loliver. Not solely, but it fucked up the trio. Also, Moliver is way cuter. Loliver is barf worthy.

• iFail2Much

Where is everyone…

• Kristina

She seems younger when she acts like this. :)

• LifesGood

MILEYS AWESOMEE<3
    SHE’S GAINING MORE FANS, OLDER FANS TOO!!! WOOTOOTTT LOL HER MUSIC FINALLY IS RELATBLE AND APPEALS TO ME AND ME FRIENDS [p.s im 18]
    ALTHOUGH I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA<3 IM HAPPY THAT SHE’S DOING MORE SERIOUS ROLES AND HAD AN EDGY STYLE:)
    LOVE HER AND MITCHEL AS BESTFRIENDS<3

• Jamie~~dont mess with me

miley haters, get a fucking life. dont waste your time commenting on theses posts. your the ones that are losers because your posting things on miley, which u hate, and its just wasting ur fucking ridiculous time. and y the fuck do u hate miley?? shes pretty awesome

• renee

mileys amazing and i really wish i was her bestfriend like mtchel.

• DemiandMileyPones

Hellooooooo???

• juliaaaa!

MILEY IS JUST GETTING MORE AND MORE AMAZING!! ~~~JULIA :)) XOXOX

• Anonymous12

I agree, Loliver has ruined HM for me. Now I only watch it because Miley’s in it…

i think mitchel is in love with her, it’s undeniable, haha.

ngl, they’d be so adorable together.
    Nah. He has a girlfriend.

I think the reason why they always have been friends with each other is because they don’t care about who they are dating.

• renee

yeah mileys really awsome

• natalie

miley is awesome. a special girl. i come from not the u s a but i still love her and she is very popular here too so the hate people should just shut their mouths and go on with their life miley is pretty

• iFail2Much

Hellooooooo???

Nobodys here :[

It’s just so puke worthy. Lilly Pop? Ollie Pop? And I liked Oliver with Joannie. But I guess Loliver has a fanbase. Yeah, Miley and Jackson, and Mitchel are why I’m sticking around. Sad that he won’t be in season four.

• LifesGood

——————–

SAME HERE lol
    i dont think lily and oliver are cute….its cute their together but they’re the annoeying relationship type:P
    i love miley and mitchels friendship thoo<3
    && im sooo exited for the new season of hannah montana!! new set, new places, and a great story line:)

• francesa.

SHE IS SOOO AMAZZING LOVE HER FOREVSS. I LOVE HER NEW MUSIC&STYLE. ITS REALLY APPEALING TO ME. I NEVER LIKED HER BFORE BUT SHE HAS GROWN INTO A VERY TALENTED WOMAN& I LOVE HER. I AM 19..
    MILEY ROX
    MILEY ROX
    XOXO, francesa :)

Nah. He has a girlfriend.

———————-

That’s true. haha.
    I could be wrong and they might just be friends see each other as nothing more but something tells me that if miley wanted more from him he’d actually dump is gf in a shot. I remember a while back Mitchel admited to having a bit of a crush on her but it wasn’t anything serious. I doubt they’ll ever date but they’d be amazing together for sure.

• DemiandMileyPones

Hellooooooo???

Nobodys here :[

_____

Where are they..

mitchel & miley would be one cute couple. but too bad she isnt single & he isnt single

I think Loliver changed the show… I still love them though.. Aww I wish Emily was there too….

• miley=sexy

miley is really hot and sexy i just want to eat her up you know..oh i am a boy, i am josh and 17 yrs old;. godd danmmit

• iFail2Much

Where are they..

Either 1) The Jonas Post or B) Oceanup si completely dead.

• KeepTheFaith

I love Miley & Mitchel :)

Is Nick in LONDON with Miley?

• LoveHate

Aww I love them!

• LifesGood

francesa. said:
    MILEY ROX
    MILEY ROX
    XOXO, francesa :)

hey omg i know what you mean lol
    i knew what hannah montana was but i never cared for it until like earlier this year,,,,because she was like EVERYWHRE and i gave the hannah montana a chance and now i LOVE HERRR<3 i love her personality and her charisma and how awesome she is at everything she does:)

and im 18 too lol, all my friends at college love her too and the guys lol becuase she’s sexy to them and to the girls because they noticed her talent and love how cool she seems:)

• ET

Where are they..
    In my pants.

I Love Mitchel&Miles!!!

• martha

i hate miley cyrus

• kyoisorange

He should come to the first Manchester date. >.>

• jina

heyy thnx for replying cause smtimesw i ask stuff and no ever answers god i love moliver dnt u loliver ruined it , huh :)

• jina

• martha

i kinda hate miley cyrus

boo

• debbie

first of all, Mitchel girlfriend name is Gia Mantegna (Joe Mantegna’s daughter)!!!!
    second, I think Mitchel is in love with Miley, but Miley isn’t!!
    third, Loliver has not ruined the show, at first it was cute but then the writers had made them literally “act” like dumb, stupid,etc… It’s strange bc Mitchel is a loliver fan, when he talk about Loliver or Emily playing he’s girlfriend he’s always blushing but Emily has always been rooting for Moliver!! the writers should give heed to Emily’ ideas!!!!!!

IDK if he loves her secretly, but it’d be so nice if he did. I always wanted them to go out and still do :) Even though I don’t really like her and I like Mitchel. Too bad Miley’s going out wit Liam n Mitchel’s goingout wit Gia. :( Miley and Mitchel <3

i love miley!!!!!!

It is true Miley Cyrus has NO fans. You idiot!

i love miley soo much!! please keep posting tons of posts about her!!

where are all my miley fans :(

• RIP Fuzzy and Uncle Bill

I’m a huge fan! I’m just waiting for the post to come alive, if it even does.

they make a cute couple thoo but i know thier just friends

GOO MILEYY =]
    U ROCKK.. WE LOVEEE YOU!!
    U R THE BEST!!

I LOVE MILEY!!!!

awww Miley and Mitchell are so adorable best friends.

Why can nick be like mitchell he is besty with miley supposely.

anyway miley is dating someone more amazing liam.

Miley is so funny lol.