Nick J, ‘Kevin’s Wedding Was Very Good’

• iFly…JJ

Am i the only person still on omegle searching for Oceanup users?
    _____________

Haha! I was too.

____________

Me too,I actually found ssexybeast and other JB fans,and of course the pervs.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Yeah, I am sure they would have answered and said “the wedding was shit”.

Not.

• HOT DAYUMMM

iFly…JJ
    Haha. I love that phrase!

• flywithmexo

I love the Jonas Brothers and cannot explain how happy I am for Kevin.

• flywithmexo

I love the Jonas Brothers and cannot explain how happy I am for Kevin.

• megan.jonas

hahhhaahah .

• flywithmexo

Nick’s little smile is SO cute!

• HOT DAYUMMM

I wonder if Kev still wears his purity ring…

• OMGaTEENIE

I love your icon.

• Smiley Face

lol ok and i found Love Hate and thats all :(

hshs

Is nick in europe

• AAC

Lol!

• iFly…JJ

NO SHIT SHERLOCK!

• OMGaTEENIE

Aha ha ha ha… I didn’t find it funny. Only the ‘No he was out bangin his new wife.’

• XxConsiderMeDestroyedxX

Haha, that would be so funny if everyone stopped and clapped when he checked in. But seriously, i feel bad for the people in the room under them. They’re gonna here screaming all night!

• iFly…JJ

HAHA,He’s banging his new wife.

• jerseygirl

I fucking hate that whole TMZ crew.

But Joe and Nick look incredible. :D

• iFly…JJ

The jonas brothers have known taylor swift since 2007

Congrats on figuring that out,you want a cookie?

• Smiley Face

Am i the only person still on omegle searching for Oceanup users?

• OMGaTEENIE

How is everybody?

• What?

Aha. The people on Broadway have quite a sense of humor!
    “Out bangin’ his new wife”

I bet he was embarrassed Sunday morning when he had to walk out of the hotel room.

• iFly…JJ

AAC where were you bitch? JK.

• loveFinnHudson

you’re very late ocean up..

awe i think its so respectful that he waited until he was married to have sex.

at least you know hes a decent guy, not like some of them who just want to bang every girl out there.

who cares if the jonas brothers have know taylor swift since 2007… and you said what everyone else knows because???????

• Goldengal11

Smiley Face said:

Am i the only person still on omegle searching for Oceanup users?
    _____________

Haha! I was too.

• iFly…JJ

Why do they have to look so damn good?

• foreverlacie

Yup, it must’ve been a 5 star cake…whos cuter of the unmarried jobros, nick or joe? I personally dont know, or just cant decide, why am I asking, well before I loved kev, but well, guess we cant talk about him like that anymore…I think all of them or cute but, joe or nick?

Kevins probably thinking, “Why did we ever talk about the purity rings?”

• arianna

my friend also saw nick and the brunette girl go up the lift together and they were talking and laughing and said they looked really cute. i dont know cause i wasnt there but my friend said she saw it

• arianna

I work at the ski resort where Joe, Nick, and Frankie were yesterday–Vernon Valley in Sussex County–as an events director. Joe and Nick weren’t with dates–that was Mandy Vanduyne and Emilie Caprio, friends of theirs from Wyckoff. Stop making drama.

• Hilary

-He’s banging his new wife.-

LMAO.

• hpaddictedx

LMAO Nick’s awkward smile.

• steph90peace

haha “Out bangin’ his new wife” :,D

• FetusFail

1st TMZ Man: (asks something about kevin being with them)

2nd TMZ Man: Was Kevin there? Nah, he was out banging his new wife somewhere.

LOL

Joe and Kevin look great!

• iFly…JJ

IS YOUR VAGINA SHAVED OR HAIRY?
    DO YOU LIKE SHAVED PENIS OR HAIRY BALLS?

my vagina is shaved and i shave the inside of my p/ussy too

i like hairy ballsacks

—————
    YO TAYLOR IM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU,IM’MA LET YOU FINISH.BUT BEYONCE HAD ONE OF THE BEST VIDEOS OF ALL TIME.ALL TIME!

• Chelsea-Rose

LOL, that blonde guy is hilarious.

“When he checks out of the hotel, and everyone claps.”

• Meow

Flash that million dollar smile, baby<3

• iFly…JJ

oceanUP is so slow at everything.

Kevin probably thinking did I do it right. This is my first time. Haha.

• Smiley Face

Ok guys just say oceanup on there and we will all know its you :)

• TSLove

TMZ crew is funny.To the girl who said JB knew TS in 2007 they were on stage together at the 2007 AMA’s. VIDEO:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sytCMDKMkM

For some reason I believe you! :D

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Ummm…. Okay before you guys go into cardiac arrest or anything that might cause you to hypervenalate (sp I know) they are probably in Texas right now. If not then IDK where they are. Lost in Space somewhere. bahahaha J/K.

All I know Nick was shopping with his parents yesterday or something to that affect. Where was Joe? My guess floating around in space somewhere. Just kidding. I love that joke though. :D If they aren’t in Texas they are in Jersey. If they aren’t in Jersey they are in Texas. lol

Okay I hope I helped. Just guessing on the Texas though but I’m sure that’s where they are now. So breathe people breathe. I don’t wanna hear the headlines about a fan losing their cool. hehehe

Okay I’m gone for now.

Melissa

gente ve esse video! é o nosso music video para a musica who i am! tentem mandar pro jonas, ia ser muito legal o video de umas brasileiras na pag do youtube deles hein? hahaha! beeijonas

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous
    Dec 22, 2009 @ 09:10 pm

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you, Anonymous. :D

• JoeJonasGirl0676

The jonas brothers have known taylor swift since 2007

—————-

What was the point of this post? What does Taylor have to do with this? Nothing. So why post about her?

It depends where Nick was yesterday
    Nick is in Europe probably since today so what if…..
    It was probably another girl at the beginning I thought it was Courtney but then it said it was NOT Courtney so I dont know…..
    Maybe this is not true

• veronica

wow this got me 300 views hahahahaha it was akward seeing my vid here :/

• arianna

my friend gianna said she met nick and joe skiing yesterday like nick tweeted about but there were 2 girls with them to. when my friend and her group went up to them the girls they were with kind of tried to move to the side so it looked liek they werent with nick and joe but my friend said it was really obvious they were. gianna didnt ask about the 2 girls cause that wouldve been weird. there was a blond girl who was kind of short and then a brunette girl who was not much shorter then nick (NOT courtney galliano). gianna said she looked like the girl who was dating nick over the summer. lainie or something? idn she is on twitter. and then later they saw them around again and nick had his arm on the small of her back. iiidddnnnn if theyre together but my friend said she saw it so i believe her. everyone was skiing but the blond girl who was snowboarding

Damn, you fans must have a stick up your ass.
    They were funny.
    This time :)

• Angela.

I got excited over that.
    I love TMZ . x]

“Could you smile for us?”

*Nicks “smiles”*

ADORABLE. Haha.

• Anonymissy

Can someone pretty please link me to this video or whatever it is? My computer won’t display oceanup stuff anymore :o(

• iFly…JJ

Oh god,lets hope late nite oceanUP doesn’t get spammed with Celeb posers,Hitler fans and Miley stalkers.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

iFly…JJ
    Dec 22, 2009 @ 04:24 pm
    iFly…JJ said:

~~~~~

Hitler fans? LOL Thats funny. Wait Aidolf Hitler had fans? Scarey. bahahahahaha

• Goldengal11

I still have YET to find anyone. I’m finding ALL these random Jonas fans. But none are you guys.

i’m on but i can’t find anyone

iFly…JJ
    Haha. I love that phrase!

Haha me too.So kick-ass.

• Smiley Face

I found a couple jonas fans some ppl i know from twitter and a Demi fan :)

• Itzel

oceanup. seriously?

• QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS

IS YOUR VAGINA SHAVED OR HAIRY?
    DO YOU LIKE SHAVED PENIS OR HAIRY BALLS?

my vagina is shaved and i shave the inside of my p/ussy too

i like hairy ballsacks

• mhmm .

LOL THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD(; & Nick’s smile, awe, I felt my knees buckle :P

• iFly…JJ

Why havent they posted the honeymoon pics?

• Smiley Face

Nicks baby smile says thankyou :)

• Smiley Face

Wait which smile were you guys talkin to?

• HOT DAYUMMM

Of course it was. :)

• MJ D Love

<33 love them

1st

The jonas brothers have known taylor swift since 2007

• OMGaTEENIE

I don’t doubt it. ;)

5th!

LMFAO at them! Haha, I bet people did stop & slow clapped for Kevin when he was checking into the hotel!

“BANGING ON HIS WIFE”
    LMAOO..
    these people are funny

cool…

The jonas brothers have known taylor swift since 2007

POINT. LESS. INFO.

• jerseygirl

replying to this) – Dec 22, 2009 @ 04:14 pm

The jonas brothers have known taylor swift since 2007
    POINT. LESS. INFO.
    —————–
    LOL. This made me laugh.

• Ugh, seriously?

WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK!?