Jonas Brothers Disney Christmas Parade

yea, cuz i saw the ones they do in disney channel and everythings the exact same way …

• emily

Haha. Aww, I have one build a bear, but it’s at least three years old, and its adorable, I gave it to my mom, but I end up being the one to always hold it and hug it and stuff (:

• Laura

Can’t hear cause stupid girls scream so loud !

Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, and Demi Lovato are all in Texas, specifically the Dallas area celebrating the holidays.

• emily

Oh, yeah. It totally slipped my mind how all of them were from Texas LOL. That’s cute, I wonder if they will all hang out, or if they will do their own thing? It sucks that Miley has to be overseas for the holidays though.

• Danger-ous

The filmed it on 12/6 In Orlando.

• JonasBrothers-Puerto-Rico-FAN

what disney was that? the one in Orlando or in California?? was that yesterday??

• hj

jackie your such a loser

• emily

I’m pretty sure they filmed it either like earlier this month, or sometime late last month, I can’t remember, but either way, I wish the weather looked like that here!

Nick sounds like shit.— And you’re surprised??

THE CROWD IS FAKE! THEY ARE EXTRA’S!! PATHETIC!

hiii,

i was there so letme tell ya. half of the audience were hired pros. half were regular people, but we were given tickets to the parade in advance. so every one was an extra. the people closest to the stage were paid. so you should get you facts straight :).

• Laura.

Nick sounds like shit — He got a special voice, you can love it or not , but he doesn’t sound like shit !

• mileylover22

THE CROWD IS FAKE! THEY ARE EXTRA’S!! PATHETIC!

and how is it fake??

THE CROWD IS FAKE! THEY ARE EXTRA’S!! PATHETIC!

and how is it fake?? — If you look at the making of this Video.. The Crowd is made up of Extra’s. They posted that about a month ago I think..

• emily

Does it really matter if the crowd is fake or not? LOL.

• MRS JOE JONAS

That was cool, I love them and the song is really catchy <3 Joe looks amazing, and wooow that’s ALOT of people

• ET

All I wanted for christmas I Jackie to shut upp uppupp

Guess it didn’t happen: /

joe’s hair! <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

• Anonymous!

Aww, I missed the show this morning. I wanna see the full version!

HATE THESE FAKES! Beiber rocks!

• Monica22

I really need for Kevin not to be married right now. He looks so good.

Fun song! Always good to see them no matter what the show.

And they aren’t all extras. They gave out tickets for the people who were allowed close. They also used local cheerleaders and dancers for some roles. Anyone in the park that day was able to watch. Good luck gettig close though. That’s how this kind of shoot works. It isn’t pathetic. It rewards some people for the opportunity to get close to them.

And I love Nick’s voice.

aww this could be there last performance on tv

• livindalife

In my opinion, Nick was EXTRAORDINARILY good here. I like his soft voice better for some reason.

• livindalife

aww this could be there last performance on tv
    —————–
    o_0

• Laura.

HATE THESE FAKES! Beiber rocks! — First, that’s Bieber , not Beiber. Second, if you don’t love The Jonas Brothers just not come in ! -__-

• Laura.

This not their last performance on tv ! people needs to grow up and stop says dumb things !

• livindalife

LOL at the fact we are arguing about if the crowd is fake or not. But no, The dancer girls taught the crowd the dance so it would look cool on tv. They are not fake they’re real people.

• TeamKEVIN

I liked it…not their best, but they did good!! Better than I could do!! Merry Christmas everybody.

WHY ARE YOU WRITING IN ALL CAPS?!?

1) u should learn how to spell his name
    2)with all respect to Justin, Jonas Brothers came first and they’re a different style of music so you really shouldn’t compare.
    3)what are they faking? I’d love to know.

Bieber is a child, he seems to have eleven. I think that puberty has not yet come for him.
    JONAS ROCK!! :D

wasnt their best performance,
    the audience was fake, seen behind video was praticed what can we do about it.

• FuzzyMcBuzzy

The song sucks they sound like crap and the audience are stupid. The end.

• itsme

YouBelongWithMe said:

this post is dead?
    I’m starting to think so…or maybe I’m just lame for being on here on Christmas. haha.

RIP JONAS BROTHERS :(

• JoeJonasGirl0676

i know you dont believe this guyz

but

look at this demi admitted that shes dating with joe…….

~~~~~~

U’re dumb. They are not dating.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

i know you dont believe this guyz

but

look at this demi admitted that shes dating with joe…….

~~~~~~

U’re dumb. They are not dating. Besides that tweet along with the video are FAKE!!!! Go to her twitter and find it. Its not there. Loser.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

JB are not going anywhere. Taking a break yeah but not going anywhere, Anonymous. they have stated that on their myspace and Nick has said that like a few times.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

SARON said:

so demi and Joe r rly dating!! And nick is so dating courtney a fan spotted all of them 2gether have lunch or sumthing, she was about to take a pic but a security caught her!! So i guess it all true

~~~~~~~~~~~

This comment sucks for some reason. Stop believing stupid crap online. They are friends. That is all.

pleasee vote for my yorkie Gotham!
    i really want him to win this contest :]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
    (yes,im begging!)

• TQPlpUC

cEXiLGs TQPlpUC

The brother of Courtney just delete his twitter of publicity of the relationship Courtney and Nick.. he has this one too (following to him, ex-boyfriend courtney)

brother Courtney bio in twitter: Talent Management, Artist Development, Event Production, Booking, Publishing, Movie Scoring, Concert Production, Public Relations, Marketing

Now I understand all the publicity, the photo of the kiss nick-courtney (the photo can be fake, but the photo is of the phone of the girl)

Lip synching. :/
    I wish all the performances were live, but when you perform in a parade you have to lip synch.

JONAS BROTHERS ARE NOT DEAD DONT MADE THAT UP I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HATER THAT YOU DONT LIKE THE JONAS BROTHERS

I LOVE JONAS BROTHERS I CANT WHAIT FOR NEXT CONCERT IN 2010

• iFly…JJ

“Push play today I saw my girlfriend on the beach putting sunscreen on a penguin”.

I don’t remember doing that…Oh well(:

• zBtEzCyk

JaMamwq zBtEzCyk

• brianaheart19

Dang, looked like ‘everyone’ was on a sugar rush.

• YouBelongWithMe

Like seriously how many times does someone have to tell you that the Jonas Brothers are not breaking up! Seriously it is not that hard to put in your darn head.

• helllooooo

that did alright.
    but i gotta say, Joe looks so much older here. damn sexy lol

Nick Jonas & the Administration!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol

Why did you even watch it if your going to put down on them if you don’t like them than don’t watch them

Kevin is amazing for keeping a girlfriend for over 2 years and then even marrying her!

• lalalalea

HATE THESE FAKES! Beiber rocks!
    – –
    Wooow, your a real fan, you know how to spell
    ‘bieber’ thats good.

> btw, Justin Bieber copy’s the Jonas Brothers.

• Jobrosrocks!!

JONAS ROCK!! :D
    LOL I love your comment. Jonas is so much better
    I agree. :D

i know you dont believe is guz

but

ook at this demi admitted that shes dating with joe…….

i know you dont believe this guyz

but

look at this demi admitted that shes dating with joe…….

THEY WEREN’T EXTRAS. THEY WERE REAL FANS YOU DUMB SHIT. THEY LEARNED A CHOREOGRAPHED DANCE FOR THE PERFORMANCE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.—————–THEY WERE PAID EXTRA’S YOU WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• rt

how is she a whore you dumbass

• Anosdfgadfgnymous

you DO realize people peforming in this parade peform thesong they sing NUMEROUS amount of times right ?like LEGIT over and over and over again until the producers say they did it right ce .. so the audience would MOST LIKELY just pick up on the dan considering how easy those steps were

and besides u are so stupid do you really think they would pay THAT MANY people to do a dance that shows up in 2 seconds of the video ???
    u dumbass
    they were real

Not their best. :(

• emily

Didn’t they post this back when they were filming this? ANyways, wish they would have done a different song, but Nick looks adorable, like he always does<3

• gfhgf

THAT WAS IN WALT DISNEY WORLD IN ORLANDO FLORIDA

• gfhgf

THAT WAS IN WALT DISNEY WORLD IN ORLANDO FLORIDA

Love it :D Especially the bit Nick sings in this song.

I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS!

• iFly…JJ

Aww I wish I was there…

• itsme

I was so mad that I missed their performance this morning! grrr.

They look good as always, reminds me of the good ol days :)

• xCookieMuffin

I keep staring at Joe! :O
    He’s just so..soo…HOTTT :O :O

• Danger-ous

Aw, I was there! Love it. And yes, it was a shitshow. No one was listening and everyone kept screaming.

I didnt see one closeup of the Kevman :(

• Janis Lan

HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

• SARON

• itsme

Danger-ous said:

ha. The girls that were screaming annoyed me. I could barely hear the boys singing. How close to the stage were you?

• Jasmine

Uhm I was there.There were girls there that taught the whole audience the dance onstage and than they split into groups and made sure we all knew it.When the boys performed they stood infront so we could follow.They weren’t paid extras.The park was friken nuts that day because of JB.

When I went to see Oprah in times square the Black Eyed Peas performed and they had choreographers teach the whole entire crowd (thousands of ppl) a dance to I gotta feeling.Lol it was so fun.Oprah was rocking out.

• Danger-ous

itsme said:
    Danger-ous said:

——————–
    We were to the left of the second stage. To be honest I kept moving to the side cause people were annoying me. HAHA. I just wanted to see the boys and I did.

LISTEN TO ME VERY CAREFULLY…. Miley is very very happy with Liam & Niley are friends STOP TRYING TO GET THEM BACK TOGETHER! Miley Is IN LOVE with LIAM!

• Ilovenickjhjhty

Nick Jonas is amazing!!! He is the best singer. I don’t like how Joe sings but he was okay. Nick did amazing tho!!! Can’t wait for his solo album!!!

• itsme

itsme said:
    Danger-ous said:

——————–
    Oh, I bet they were annoying. haha. I’d do anything for those boys, even if it means dealing with the crazy teenies.

• Brittnee

I Love the Song. It was very cool And interesting. I think they did a Fanastic Job. I Love The Jonas Brothers very Much. I am such a big Fan of theirs. I Really Love Joe He looked so much cute And also hot. I really enjoyed it on christmas. And, Merry Christmas Jonas Brothers And Enjoy time with your familys In Texas. And, Kevin Enjoy Time with Danielle Jonas .

• J-Guinn

I LOVE the Jonas Brothers and this performance. Fans are fans, no matter if they were ‘hired’ or not. I’m sure it didn’t take much asking for these people to come out and watch. Nick has a veryyy unique voice and if he wasn’t any good, he wouldn’t have 2 bands. He is also a VERY talented young guy, besides his vocal cords. I’d like to see YOU get out there and do a fourth of the things all the Jonases have accomplished. :)

nick is my favorite jonas <3 but JOE'S VOICE IS SOO MUCH BETTER THAN NICK NOW. what happeneD!? >.<

NO longer like them nick is following selena eww the kid got no taste.

I love jb but I have to be honest I liked miley performance better with mickey and minnie and the whole magic illusions.

• renee

that was amazing still love them

• renee

the crowd looked awsome to not veery often do you see them doing the same dance moves— I KNOW! THEY WERE PAID EXTRA’s DUH!

NICK IS A MALE WHORE! Demi rules!

Joe is amazing!

• mimi

Merry christmas to all :-))))

They aren’t extras, they were just told what to do. They were normal people at Disneyworld who see that the JB were going to perform there, so they go over there to watch, they were just told before hand what dance to do. These are real people who enjoy the Jobros, plus there was a picture yesterday of them at the mall, they’re still very famous, just more on the downlow at the moment!

• iloveyouux

Yay!, it’s christmas!

• xCookieMuffin

HATE THESE FAKES! Beiber rocks!

———————————

Justin is ok…no you know what, get out just leave. Don’t come back here like really :\

• HOLAA

i like this song!
    they sound good.
    HAPPY HOILDAYS PEOPLE!! :)

• msjonas13

i love them so much!

• Sarahhhh

The crowd was not fake, lmao.
    I was in the crowd. Yeah, I guess we were considered extras but the only reason I was there was to see the Jonas Brothers. And we were super close to them.

I think they did a good job, but it was definitely not their best performance. Especially live.

• emily

LOL, so it’s basically freezing rain, and there’s barely any snow on the ground. It’s making me depressed, but I did hear Texas got like four inches of snow, which I thought was interesting.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

emily said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What part cause my mom said there was snow down there, but they don’t get very much snow and she’s right outside Dallas.

• Anonymoussss

hahha , here everything is blown up by snow! last night we were even stuc and had to push the car since it was to much snow! haha , its beautiful thought :)
    greetings from norway :)

• HOLAA

guess what i got for christmas?
    a build a bear dog that plays jonas songs and he comes with a vest and converse.
    I am 16.
    but i love him! XD

Nick’s just an awful singer. He sounds like he’s drowning. Vocally Joe’s the only one of them with any talent

Nick sounds like shit.

• rhiiiiiii

Joe is so fucking hot. I can’t, I just can’t. Beautiful. Ok, I’m done.

kevin is not even cute

• pauu

jooonasss<3
    merry xmas’

JOE Jonas is amazing!!! He is the best singer. I don’t like how Nick sings. Joe did amazing!!!!! I wish Joe would have a solo album!!!

Nick stupid

• claymm

i just downloaded nicks’ first CD and it’s so cute haha
    i love his voice :)
    it’s so good to

just thought i would share that. But the boys
    sounded good :) I love watching them perform

We watched it!

• YayJONAS

The Jonas Brothers are talented i dont care what haters have to say!! They are way more talented then Justin Bieber!! I love my Jonas boys :) and this isnt their last TV performance dont listen to Haters!! Stick by your boys :)

claymm said:

i just downloaded nicks’ first CD and it’s so cute haha
    i love his voice :)
    it’s so good to

just thought i would share that. But the boys
    sounded good :) I love watching them perform

how?!

• claymm

i have a downloading program that downloads anything i want. I was surprised that it was on there haha

• ThatWasGood

They are such amazing performers!! Even parents get into it :)

• YouBelongWithMe

Is this post dead?

• YouBelongWithMe

this post is dead?

JONAS ROCK!! :D
    LOL I love your comment. Jonas is so much better

• Anonymous bitchh

quite simply,
    <33333

wasnt their best performance but still good. oceanup post demis performance.

am i the only one who doesnt know that lil dance? o.O
    i love them.
    but the crowd looked real fake.
    i mean doing all the same thing o.o