Vanessa Hudgens CHANDELIER Shopper

vanessa-hudgens-chandelier-shopper-14

Vanessa Hudgens, who is currently embroiled in a nude photo lawsuit, spotted buying wrapping paper and a chandelier on Christmas Eve with sister Stella and a friend in Studio City. Photos: Limelight.

• Mercedes

those socks + w/ those boots = big NO!!

• Mercedes

or are they stockings? either way, no.

Omg look at how fat she’s been looking lately.. and how she’s always wearing baggy clothes… I hope she’s not pregnant! Zac is miiiiiine hahahahaha

• msjonas13

shes really pretty

• melissamonroy

you can see her underwear in one :O

too bad she is wearing panties :( i want to see her pussie again

• Doom

That is a nice chandelier.

she has shorts on just like the other time when she went shopping at diesel in that big shirt

wow what is up with her stockings?! and why does she look so fat? she used to be so skinny, and wtf is she doing in the first pic?

whos the hot young girl in red plaid?

SLUT!
    Even when she actually wears clothing, you still get a peak!

she was playing with her little sister they got into a wrapping paper fight and she is wearing shorts those are not her underwear oceanup just didn’t post the rest of the pics

• ..

THIS is why we where pants… ya know, pantssss..

• Rachel

Woah! Is it me or is Vanessa getting chunky… hmm… naw! xD

• seriously.

I hate that outfit. But I love her. :)

i want to write e r.ape story about her and selena

AHA said:

haha, in one pic, her shirt/dress comes up and you can see her undies… IT’S NOT LIKE WE HAVEN’T SEEN DOWN THERE BEFORE.
    _____
    Pervert!

• Rachel

Why? o_O

lmfao! you should write it here, it’ll get lots of attention!

• sarahh_182

I usually love the way she dresses. But those socks ehh.. lol

onymous said:

________
    keep dreaming because he is really seriuos about her. he went to see her after he was done with his movie promotion.

• ..

chick is def. wearing a g-string..

seriously..pants.

k. im done.

• Anonymous9834

wtf is she wearing.

_______
    Where are the photos of them playing please? I wanna see.

…that’s “fat”?
    err.. sucks for me.

• taylorsquared

i think people just mean that shes fat compared to before

• Reality.

sammi hanratty!
    so cute.

I go out in pjs all the time, no big deal.

O_o why? I mean it takes 5 minutes to change…I don’t get people who go out in PJs

i want to r.ape her

isn’t Vanessa like 1.57 cm?
    she shouldn’t gain weight cause she’s short and it’ll just make her look shorter.

-2 mins from christmas being over :(

just saw pictures of stella in a bikini damn my dick got so hard i need to jerk off

Did you guys saw the first picture?????? She looked like she is PREGNANT!!!!!

Zac You been a bad boy!! lol

I think they just didn’t bother changing from their pyjamas before going out :\

is she buying stuffs for her new house? last time she bought those red cushions :/ but damn I love her fashion sense. Nice red socks!

• hpaddictedx

I go out in pjs all the time, no big deal.

• Mimi

If this was Miley wearing those PJ’s and Red socks, people would have call her a slut.

+++

That’s because Miley can make anything look slutty. Even an innocent PJ’s. Her slut radar is quite high.

• ZamBas

OMG SHE HAS NAKED PICTURE :DD

• cathee

SO CUTE *-*
    diva <3

• jamie

i have to admit it’s not her best
    but i still love her :)

• VhuddyRiSH

hahahaha .. CRAZIEEEE Hudgens’ xD

love the sisters <3

• carly

she just wants to be comfortable but i still lover her too, she’s my idol =D

• missdestinyhope

+++

===
    Says the girl with the naked photos.

• Jenna

it looks like she literally forgot her pants. who wears that?

• ella

Oh god is this a joke? NOT hot. Though im sure just because some of the people on this site are overly obsessed with this girl they will praise it, but come on this IS pretty classless even for her…

• Soni Hannigan

I think she looks cute and i think it so fantastic that she hangs out with her sister. i have 3 sisters and we never did that. Very cute and she looks beautiful ( Vanessa) as always. Stella is starting to look alot like Vanessa.

• Anonymousxoxo

lol at her fashion sense!

• Anonymous1

can almost see her vajayjay

Dec 25, 2009 @ 09:41 pm
    ella said:

______
    I guess you are that bored huh? You already typed that in another site. Need attention much?

Anonymousxoxo said:

lol at her fashion sense!
    _____
    she is not being fashionable. she is dressing in something she was comfortable in.

Anonymous1 said:

can almost see her vajayjay
    ___
    Is that all you can say? I didn’t even notice it. Some people need a hobby.

the dress is cute. not really feeling the stockings though.

• idkMyBFFjill

good luck w/ the lawsuit :D

Fukin slut i hate her shes a brat

we all know how she looks under that clothes;)

okay. shes not pregnant. wow. her dress is flying out just like all of your baggy shirts do when you move…
    god, some of you are just so stupid.. if you seriously think shes pregnant, you should not be allowed on this site. stupid teenies.

she can wear whatever she likes, she’s hot no matter what.

• LALALAReally

Her outfit was cute until I saw her boots. Thigh-high stockings with a shirt-dress thing is cute. But she shoulda gotten some black over the knee boots to go with the outfit.

• Maya

OMG,love the outfit.lmfaoo.
    why the heck are they suing her..wtff

• hey.

____________________

i go out in PJ’s all the time too!
    the’re comfortable, not only for sleeping.
    sometimes people are in a rush, or for example if I have to go somewhere and I know i’ll be back in 15 minutes what’s the point in changing into regualar clothes then having to come back inside and put on PJ’s? when all you can do is put on a sweater and slap o some uggs<3.

hehe.

haha nice

“if it were miley, BLAH BLAH BLAH”
    STFU!!!!!!

balenciaga and jimmy choo hermes handbag

dang she looks pregnant

• Gin

hahaha wtf is she wearing? lmao.

theres a couple of awkward pictures there. :P

• jieun

haters, eff u! leave Vanessa alone! she has done N0THING wrong! if ur still on about those nude photos, this is all i can say to u; wake up & smell the coffee, tht was abt 2 years ago! the past is the past! what’s done is done, it cant be undone. so keep moving forward!! & stop being a retarded monkey seating & commenting hate abt someone who doesnt even CARE!. and btw if Zac “deserves some1 better”, “he can do better than that” etc, then why has he been w/ her for 4 years???? huh? huh? HUH? :D
    these are the qs that haunt me ;]

okay. if you seriously think shes fat, you need to re-evaluate your eyes. she is not fat and i’m sure shes skinnier than anyone on here. so shut itttt.

personally, i think her outfit is adorable. she can wear that kind of stuff because shes so small.

she is so preggers

MCSG said:

I like her and all, but I think Zac could do a whole lot better. =/
    _______
    They are uber cute so I disagree. Plus they put a lot effort for their relationship.

haha wtf? That outfit it UGLY. in the first pic it looked like she was runnin form something. I like her, but in these new pics of her buying cushions and chandeliers, she doesn’t look so great. Must OceanUp post EVERY picture?? Are you purposely trying to humiliate them??? how is she even famous anymore? I heard she has a couple new movies.. Wow. I think I’m done with OceanUp.. They post pictures of miley cyrus at a concert or ZAc efron playing with dogs. That’s it?? RETARDED

• iloveyouux

love her!!

• sdgdfhfd

oh wow!!!
    Stella is just as tall as Vanessa!!!
    She grew up fast…
    Well its not like Vanessa is that tall anyway.

• Hannahh

I don’t like that outfit. But she’s really pretty. :)

• Anonamas

Whoever let her out of the house dressed like that needs to be slapped.

i heard she copyright her nude photos! haha! so funny!

something smells fishy…Miley close your legs!

why are some of u comparing her to miley
    mileys isnt a slut this girl is she was nude showing her hairy vagina
    mileys not rude this bitch is shes sounds like a brat in most interviews
    ________

Jackie, you’re the stupidest person in this site!

• kate

Stella’s friend is actress Sammi Hanratty, who is 14. Cute!!!

shes not fat at all ?

• terryfers

why is it people in LA go shopping in their jammies?

lol I know in manhattan if you in your pjs outside people be looking at you like wtf, well atleast where I live

• - Blair Waldorf -

The pictures of her and her sis are adorable.

she is NOT fat. thats what i hate about all this hollywood stuff!!she is just normal size, if i was her size i would be pleased!

VANESSA IS A WHORE! 2 TIMES NAKED PICTURES? REALLY? WHORE! SLUT! WHORE SLUT!

• lslsharon

She’s cute!!!

• mileyluver15

STELLAS FRIEND IS FROM THE SUITE LIFE ON DECN AND HANNAH MONTANA SHES BEEN A GUEST STAR AS ALWAYS THE BRATTY GIRL.

OHH AND VANESSA AND HER SISTER WERE HAVING A FIGHT WITH THE WRAPPING PAPER LOL IVE DONE THAT BEFORE HAHA SO COOL HOW THERE SO NORMAL!! :) THAT MUST OF BEEN FUN!

• mileyluver15

VANESSA AND STELLA HAVING A WRAP PAPPER FIGHT HAHA

• iFly…JJ

Nice socks?…

• iFly…JJ

VANESSA IS A WHORE! 2 TIMES NAKED PICTURES? REALLY? WHORE! SLUT! WHORE SLUT!

————————
    Don’t be hard on people you dont know.Its gotta be hard for her to deal with these things and still act like she doesnt care in this business.She is beautiful and talented as well.

• JonasGirl007

nice… i guess

• JonasGirl007

Dec 26, 2009 @ 07:01 am
    iFly…JJ said:
    Nice socks?…

love your picture… MUST HAVE *clicks save*

Have one of you thought that, maybe, a famous sometime post a comment here? I mean, there are so many people “anynomous” here, and a lot of famous enjoy Oceanup. So I don’t know, I was thinking about that haha

• blingbling

happy late christmas everyone:) i was so busy
    and still am im at my grandparents house in new york i havent been on ou in like forever!?

VANESSA IS A WHORE! 2 TIMES NAKED PICTURES? REALLY? WHORE! SLUT! WHORE SLUT!

————————

I agree! Don’t be ard on people you dont know. (2)

• MrzChrisBreezy

she looks Dirty :O
    Hey vanessa go take a shower and wear pantz i bet u have 1566580562547 pairs

is oceanup dead???

She looks so.. weird. I dont know. :/

• JonasGirl007

.. where is everyone?

• iFly…JJ

Dec 26, 2009 @ 07:01 am
    iFly…JJ said:
    Nice socks?…

love your picture… MUST HAVE *clicks save*

Hahaha,indeed(:

________
    I saw Selena on here before but not sure if it is a real one or not. I’m pretty sure some of them look themselves up from time to time.

• iFly…JJ

happy late christmas everyone:) i was so busy

——————

I know same here I only checked in like 2 days ago from my aunt’s house.So how were the holidays for you?

• JonasGirl007

Dec 26, 2009 @ 07:21 am
    iFly…JJ said:
    Dec 26, 2009 @ 07:01 am
    iFly…JJ said:
    Nice socks?…

love your picture… MUST HAVE *clicks save*

Hahaha,indeed(:
    :D Thank you love <3

VANESSA IS A WHORE! 2 TIMES NAKED PICTURES? REALLY? WHORE! SLUT! WHORE SLUT! someone must stop her!!!!

• YouBelongWithMe

Shit I hope she did not drop it

You can’t compare Vanessa to Miley. Vanessa has natural beauty. haha. Oh wow, trying to put a gorgeous girl down because she has a “hair vagina”. Don’t be jealous just ’cause you haven’t gone through puberty yet. You’ll get there, kid, everyone does. and you’ll have a hair vagina too. Here’s your innocent little ol’ Miley doing what she does best, being a great role model for 6 year olds. (please notice the sarcasm)

• milestogo

why are some of u comparing her to miley
    mileys isnt a slut this girl is she was nude showing her hairy vagina
    mileys not rude this bitch is shes sounds like a brat in most interviews

• lolo

blahhhh,blahhh,ive seen vanessa naked!!

blahhhh, blahhhhh, your comeback is weak.

Vanessa rocks.

• lolo

hahaha,blahh,blahhh,no she doesnt,what the hell she does?nothing!

• JonasGirl007

(replying to this) – Dec 26, 2009 @ 03:01 am

someone must stop her.

Merry Christmas Oceanup : )

• Kathleen

3rd?

• Anonymous7

what the hell is with those red stockings?

nice gift

Random..nice chandelier though?

• HAHA

• justinbieberlover

are those her undies in the first picture on the bottom?

• Caroline

she looks like she smells

• YouBelongWithMe

onymous said:

You should be the last person that calls her fat.

onymous said:

________
    ________
    Um, I KNOW HE IS.
    It is impossible for me to ever meet him, I was just JOKING, geez.

• yo momma

i think the outfit is alright, shes going casual for some last minute shopping. but yeah i think those are undies, not shorts!
    & yeah shes still beautiful but i think she has gained a little weight.

• YouBelongWithMe

Who gives a shit if she gained weight. She is going to get named called any ways doesn’t matter is she lose weight or gained.

onymous said:

________
    ________
    Um, I KNOW HE IS.
    It is impossible for me to ever meet him, I was just JOKING, geez.
    ______________
    sorry, i bet their kid will be cute with geogous blue eyes.

• hpaddictedx

She’s hot.

• R4ch3l

Vanessa is gorgeous either way. I wonder what she’s mixed with? Whatever it is would explain her beauty. No homo. :P

omg where is everyone???

• JonasGirl007

Anonymous- im here.. for a little while

• MCSG

I like her and all, but I think Zac could do a whole lot better. =/

i like her outfit just not with the uggs with some biker boots maybe? but i love the way she dresses and i like her shirt dress thingy, but i would ware some shorts under it so people dont see down there and she did seem to gain some weight, but i dont think shes prego. i dont rlly like her anymore but i love her fashion and i think shes pretty!!

• yo

I used to love vanessa in hsm1 wheni was 13 ,im 17 now im way over this bitch since her stupid nude scandal I once defended her but i like realer girls like beyonce now

poop vanessa poop

It’s not simply what you’re wearing it’s HOW you wear it ;) How you act is a big part of it. There are girls that can make even snow pants look slutty by acting cheap/sleazy/desperate….and there are also girls who can make even a short skirt look classy. It’s all in the attitude baby! However, this outfit would fail on most people haha it’s pretty bad.

pretty sure her sister’s friend is sammi hanratty or w.e?

• snowstars