Jonas Brothers SUPERBAND Nomination

jonas-brothers-superband


Even though the Jonas Brothers were not nominated for anything at the American Music Awards they were nominated for the German ‘Bravo Otto’ as ‘Superband’, you can vote HERE. Thx Anika!

  • Anonymous

    I TOOK A SHIT BUT THERES NO TOILET PAPER

  • Anonymous

    Maybe I’m looking WAY too into it but one of the last Selena Gomez twitter post caught me off guard. I don’t normally pay too much attention to them because they are just random updates and whatever but this is one was pretty intense. She wrote: “so if you’re her guardian angel who’s mine? i love how easy it is for you to let me suffer but not her.”

    Now of course it’s an easy assumption to assume she’s talking about Miley and Nick but there is actually a lot of stuff that makes it seem extremely possible that she in fact is.
    Miley has reffered to Nick as her guardian angel several times and I believe it’s even in her book. In a previous Twitter Selena said she didn’t want to be a seat filler which many believe as they did throught her whole relationship with Nick that he was never really over Miley and Selena felt she could never be her, which then caused that whole rumor about the song she wrote, where she said it was about a guy that was hung up on a girlfriend that he wasnt competly over and she could never be. Now it was also rumored that through out the duration of her relashionship she felt like he wasnt really interested in her and hardly ever called or payed much attention to her. Now since they broke up, her and Nick dont really have any contact and Nick is still really good friends with Miley and it appears selena is still not over her break up and Nick isnt really to interested in her “suffering” but is still up to date on what’s going on with Miley and is still making an effort to remain friends with Miles…

    Again, I repeat I could be completly crazy and looking WAY too into it but…
    I really think that’s the case espesially since Miley has been talking about Nick since she always get’s asked in interviews.

    I think she made a valid point in the possibilities of Selena Twittering about Nick every now and then. I don’t blame her, if I was in a long relationship and I had to see my ex everywhere, It would take me awhile to get over them also. Her Twitter update today where she mentioned she was getting rid of her highlights and ‘Thank Goodness’ for it, could be one more way she is trying to get Nick out of her life and move on. Has getting close to David Henrie in pictures as well as the boys from F.T.S.K. been intensional to make Nick jealous or perhaps show that she’s moving on? What are your thoughts on the breakup? Do you think Selena is still trying to get over Nick or do you think she’s already moved on?????

  • Anonymous

    DEMI HAS AN ASS ON HER CHIN WITH SHIT COMIN OUT

  • Anonymous

    was I wrong for refusing to be a seat-filler? I was just tired of trying to be someone I clearly wasn’t. I’m sorry. writing.. studio time
    7:56 AM Mar 31st from web
    Retweeted by 18 people
    Reply Retweet

    selenagomez …………………………..

  • Anonymous

    I AGREE WITH THE LONG COMMENT NELENNNAAAAA

  • Anonymous

    HA DEMI NEVER WINS IMPORTANT AWARDS LOSERRR

  • Anonymous

    no one cares? i care and i bet so many more people do.. go and do something productive in your life ,,,

  • Anonymous

    I THINK NILEY IS BETTER
    NELENA WAS JUST A SEAT FILLER

  • AnonyMOUSE

    well at least Hanson had talent!!!
    :]

    _____________

    Not enough to keep them out of the sweet darkness of irrelevance!!!! :]]

  • Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

    YES!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THEY WIN! THEY ARE AMAZING!! <3

  • Anonymous

    Is this post even important? If it gets to 50 comments, I will be surprised.

  • Anonymous

    is no one on ocean up this post is full of anonymus

  • ftwjvx=)

    stop posting that shit evry freacking post!!!stooppp noone cares of nelennaaa it was,well she was,just a seat-filler bc nicky poo couldn’t get over Miley,she her self said so…now they’re ‘friends’,kay?even if they never went out or anything this year..

  • Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

    I THINK NILEY IS BETTER
    NELENA WAS JUST A SEAT FILLER
    —–
    That has nothing to do with this post.

  • Anonymous

    Maybe I’m looking WAY too into it but one of the last Selena Gomez twitter post caught me off guard. I don’t normally pay too much attention to them because they are just random updates and whatever but this is one was pretty intense. She wrote: “so if you’re her guardian angel who’s mine? i love how easy it is for you to let me suffer but not her.”
    ===============
    poor selena
    no one wants her

  • thenileysite

    >>>>>>>>< <<<<<<
    >>>>>>>>< <<<<<<

    Suggest yourself/friends or any of your favs for >>The NileySite: Niley Fans Award 2009 < < :) http://tinyurl.com/yjqdxno RT

    you have till new years to suggest then we will put the polls up :D TELL EVERYONE

    >>>>>>>>< <<<<<<
    >>>>>>>><<<<<<<

  • hubercraft

    Maybe I’m looking WAY too into it but one of the last Selena Gomez twitter post caught me off guard. I don’t normally pay too much attention to them because they are just random updates and whatever but this is one was pretty intense. She wrote: “so if you’re her guardian angel who’s mine? i love how easy it is for you to let me suffer but not her.”
    ——————-
    it kinda sounds like in those shows where the guy likes one girl and just uses the other one

  • sdgdfhfd

    Oh please, Hanson was much better then the Jonas Brothers.
    you see how one of the band members got married…
    is exactly what’s happening with the JBs
    But the thing is.. people think they have talent, but they don’t. Just looks. && they’re going down the same hill as the Hanson, without the talent.
    Btw, its not like the Hanson’s became crap shitty singers out of nowhere, they just stopped making music.

  • sdgdfhfd

    Oh please, Hanson was much better then the Jonas Brothers.
    you see how one of the band members got married…
    is exactly what’s happening with the JBs
    But the thing is.. people think they have talent, but they don’t. Just looks. && they’re going down the same hill as the Hanson, without the talent.
    Btw, its not like the Hanson’s became crap shitty singers out of nowhere, they just stopped making music.

  • Anonymous

    Maybe I’m looking WAY too into it but one of the last Selena Gomez twitter post caught me off guard. I don’t normally pay too much attention to them because they are just random updates and whatever but this is one was pretty intense. She wrote: “so if you’re her guardian angel who’s mine? i love how easy it is for you to let me suffer but not her.”

    Now of course it’s an easy assumption to assume she’s talking about Miley and Nick but there is actually a lot of stuff that makes it seem extremely possible that she in fact is.
    Miley has reffered to Nick as her guardian angel several times and I believe it’s even in her book. In a previous Twitter Selena said she didn’t want to be a seat filler which many believe as they did throught her whole relationship with Nick that he was never really over Miley and Selena felt she could never be her, which then caused that whole rumor about the song she wrote, where she said it was about a guy that was hung up on a girlfriend that he wasnt competly over and she could never be. Now it was also rumored that through out the duration of her relashionship she felt like he wasnt really interested in her and hardly ever called or payed much attention to her. Now since they broke up, her and Nick dont really have any contact and Nick is still really good friends with Miley and it appears selena is still not over her break up and Nick isnt really to interested in her “suffering” but is still up to date on what’s going on with Miley and is still making an effort to remain friends with Miles…

    Again, I repeat I could be completly crazy and looking WAY too into it but…
    I really think that’s the case espesially since Miley has been talking about Nick since she always get’s asked in interviews.

    I think she made a valid point in the possibilities of Selena Twittering about Nick every now and then. I don’t blame her, if I was in a long relationship and I had to see my ex everywhere, It would take me awhile to get over them also. Her Twitter update today where she mentioned she was getting rid of her highlights and ‘Thank Goodness’ for it, could be one more way she is trying to get Nick out of her life and move on. Has getting close to David Henrie in pictures as well as the boys from F.T.S.K. been intensional to make Nick jealous or perhaps show that she’s moving on? What are your thoughts on the breakup? Do you think Selena is still trying to get over Nick or do you think she’s already moved on?????
    ————————

    DUDE GET THE FUCK OUT SERIOUSLY YOU’RE POSTING THE SAME COMMENT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, STOP IT ALREADY NO ONE CARES !

  • Laura.

    Who can knows who is better for Nick apart him ?

  • haleybrooke7

    Stranger: 20 F Vietnam
    You: 17 f cali miley
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

    hahaha

  • joeismylove

    OMG

  • Anonymous

    finally and yo haterz this is a new year ur negative comments is not hurting the boys ur just going to turn into a couch potato all fat and nasty lol

  • KeepTheFaith

    Maybe I’m looking WAY too into it but one of the last Selena Gomez twitter post caught me off guard. I don’t normally pay too much attention to them because they are just random updates and whatever but this is one was pretty intense. She wrote: “so if you’re her guardian angel who’s mine? i love how easy it is for you to let me suffer but not her.”

    Now of course it’s an easy assumption to assume she’s talking about Miley and Nick but there is actually a lot of stuff that makes it seem extremely possible that she in fact is.
    Miley has reffered to Nick as her guardian angel several times and I believe it’s even in her book. In a previous Twitter Selena said she didn’t want to be a seat filler which many believe as they did throught her whole relationship with Nick that he was never really over Miley and Selena felt she could never be her, which then caused that whole rumor about the song she wrote, where she said it was about a guy that was hung up on a girlfriend that he wasnt competly over and she could never be. Now it was also rumored that through out the duration of her relashionship she felt like he wasnt really interested in her and hardly ever called or payed much attention to her. Now since they broke up, her and Nick dont really have any contact and Nick is still really good friends with Miley and it appears selena is still not over her break up and Nick isnt really to interested in her “suffering” but is still up to date on what’s going on with Miley and is still making an effort to remain friends with Miles…

    Again, I repeat I could be completly crazy and looking WAY too into it but…
    I really think that’s the case espesially since Miley has been talking about Nick since she always get’s asked in interviews.

    I think she made a valid point in the possibilities of Selena Twittering about Nick every now and then. I don’t blame her, if I was in a long relationship and I had to see my ex everywhere, It would take me awhile to get over them also. Her Twitter update today where she mentioned she was getting rid of her highlights and ‘Thank Goodness’ for it, could be one more way she is trying to get Nick out of her life and move on. Has getting close to David Henrie in pictures as well as the boys from F.T.S.K. been intensional to make Nick jealous or perhaps show that she’s moving on? What are your thoughts on the breakup? Do you think Selena is still trying to get over Nick or do you think she’s already moved on?????

    How many different times is this going to be posted? Everytime I’m on here I see this. It’s really annoying

  • cam

    i’m totally agree with you

  • Anonymous

    Who cares? I mean only 10 year old tweens are reading the BRAVO xD

  • Anonymous

    the jonas are fags!

  • Anonymous

    Sorry, but you’re mistaken on everything you say here. Hanson were always bigger and better than the Jonas Brothers. Now, intelligent people know who Hanson are, they are all in their 20s, they are all married and all have children and each have a separate house in Oklahoma. They are respected musicians with a dedicated following who would never want to be in the Jonas Brothers’ shoes.

  • Anonymous

    they’re on a downhill spiraling fail. not being nominated for an AMA when you’re “so big” just sucks.

  • Anonymous

    THEY ARE AWESOME :)

  • Anonymous

    pleasee vote for my yorkie Gotham!
    i really want him to win this contest :]

    http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/PhotosAlbums/PhotoView.aspx?qsi=25320283

    THANK YOU SO MUCH<333 (:

  • Anonymous

    neyle for ever

  • Anonymous

    WHO THE HECK IS HANSON LOL!

    AND THE JONAS, THEY’RE NOT GOING DOWN THE HILL,
    ONCE YOU’RE ON TOP, IT’S VERY DIFFICULT TO FALL.
    AND THEY MY FRIENDS, ARE NOT FALLING, I STILL LOVE THEM
    AND THEIR MUSIC IS SO AMAZING.
    THEY CAME TO MONTERREY MEXICO, *IT WAS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CONCERT OF THE DECADE*
    :]

  • Anonymous

    stop dissing them. id like to see you guys sing. skrew you.
    and btw oceanup, nick is following selena on twitter. yeah, go make some big deal about that.

  • Anonymous

    look idiot,if they have no talent they wouldn’t be famous.

  • rockchick199

    Fuckin people on here saying Jonas are fags really need to get a LIFE! they have talent, the looks, down to earth gentlemen. if you dont care about them WHY post a comment? just proves what a LOW life you are lmao!

    Jonas Brothers rock! i voted for them! :)
    so what if they haven’t been nominated!they are really big which matters! Jonas forever! you would agree if your a Jonas Fan! if not then your a suck ass
    Joe Jonas = so smexi hahahaha hot. :]

  • Anonymous

    All you haters-
    We’re right, you’re wrong, move on.
    —-
    hahahah i love that song!
    anyways I agree if you dont like them then get out!

  • cam

    young one but i’m not that young i’m 17 and french maybe it’s why i don’t know them they can’t even make an international work the jonas brothers does

  • Anonymous

    ONCE YOU’RE ON TOP, IT’S VERY DIFFICULT TO FALL.__ LMAO DUMBEST COMMENT EVER IN OCEANUP HISTORY!

  • justinbiebersucks

    the first half of the commments were obviously from the SAME PERSON..lmao!

  • Anonymous

    nick is a bitch ! like a male bitch . go suck a dick ! miley is TOO GOOOOD FOR YOU :) glad she dumed ur ass oh and btw ur family is a fame whore . seriously they are !

  • justinbieber

    wee!!! me and my battalion have voted for them… Jonas fans are damn powerful. They will win! I love them. They’re my inspiration

  • Anonymous

    We are sooo happy!
    :)

  • Jonas Jonas Jonas 4 life

    Oh please, Hanson was much better then the Jonas Brothers.
    you see how one of the band members got married…
    is exactly what’s happening with the JBs
    But the thing is.. people think they have talent, but they don’t. Just looks. && they’re going down the same hill as the Hanson, without the talent.
    Btw, its not like the Hanson’s became crap shitty singers out of nowhere, they just stopped making music.
    —-
    Of cours one of them are going to get married! How can that be copying someone? And yes the Jonas Brothers are very talented, if you don’t like them don’t go on a Jonas Brothers post! I’ve stop going on Miley Cyrus’s post, onlees if there is something really worth commenting on her.

  • Anonymous

    Oh please, Hanson was much better then the Jonas Brothers.
    you see how one of the band members got married…
    is exactly what’s happening with the JBs
    But the thing is.. people think they have talent, but they don’t. Just looks. && they’re going down the same hill as the Hanson, without the talent.
    Btw, its not like the Hanson’s became crap shitty singers out of nowhere, they just stopped making music.

  • cam

    sorry but i don’t even know the hanson

  • Anonymous

    We are sooo happy!
    :)
    —–
    FUCK . NO !

  • Laura.

    Oh please, Hanson was much better then the Jonas Brothers.
    you see how one of the band members got married…
    is exactly what’s happening with the JBs
    But the thing is.. people think they have talent, but they don’t. Just looks. && they’re going down the same hill as the Hanson, without the talent.
    Btw, its not like the Hanson’s became crap shitty singers out of nowhere, they just stopped making music. — Go out !

  • Laura.

    sorry but i don’t even know the hanson
    — Same ;)

  • AnonymMOUSE

    sorry but i don’t even know the hanson
    __________

    Thank you for proving my point, young one. Hanson used the be the Jonas Brothers in the “olden days”. Now no one knows who they are, and they are in their 30’s(?) sharing an apartment in NY, still trying to make it back to their Jonas Brothers status.

    That, my friend, is what is going to happen to JB.

  • Anonymous

    I couldn’t stand Hanson. I really like the Jonas Brothers. Not being nominated for an AMA means nothing. It means that someone was stupid and overlooked you. The only thing they ever got nominated for was in 2008 for best new artist. They can’t be nominated for that twice. Yet they had albums in 2007, 2008, and 2009. Would you rather be nominated for an award like that or make 73 million in 64 concerts. Let’s see? They aren’t falling.

  • jbrocker

    whos that to ?

  • Anonymous

    i agree with you 100% they are not falling if they were why would they make soo much on there tour. Jonas Brothers are WAY bigger than STUPIIIID ‘HANSON’ URG MORE LIKE UN-HANSON LMAO they were no were near BIG then the jonas brothers

  • Anonymous

    All you haters-
    We’re right, you’re wrong, move on.

  • becca:]

    i voted for them!
    at least i hope i did….
    i cant read German
    haha

  • selgomezrokz

    i voted for them! i hope they win :)
    hahaha Jonas fans are soo powerful i like it !

  • AnonyMOUSE

    They are terrible and will become the next Hanson.

    #demidoublechin

  • sdgdfhfd

    They are terrible and will become the next Hanson.

    #demidoublechin

    —-
    well at least Hanson had talent!!!
    :]

  • claymm

    You have posted this in almost every post and it really is obnoxious. Just because Miley sells well doesn’t mean her music is good. A lot of artists that have very good music and that are very talented may not sell well but that doesn’t make them any less talented. Party in the USA has absolutely no meaning , I like Miley but that song is just annoying. So it would be nice if you could go away because nobody cares about how she is doing on the charts except for annoying spammers like you who could really use a new hobby.

    Merry late Christmas

  • Anonymous

    AMAZING! MILEY HAS BEEN IN THE TOP ITUNES WITH PITUSA FOR like 5 MONTHS NOW! INCREDIBLE!

  • Anonymous

    eww the jonas fags

  • Anfddfsdfs

    no one cares they have no talent

  • Anonymous

    NELENA will be so happy that nick is gettin nominated

  • Anonymous

    I VOTED FOR KINGS OF LEON!

  • Anonymous

    NELENA
    JEMI

    JAYLOR AND NILEY RIP

  • Anonymous

    im gay im serious

  • joeismylove

    oceanup is so lame i cant type in a simple “hello?” without it being spam

  • Anonymous

    so if you’re her guardian angel who’s mine? i love how easy it is for you to let me suffer but not her.
    4:12 PM Apr 8th from web
    Retweeted by 6 people
    Reply Retweet

    selenagomez ………………………….

  • Anonymous

    That didnt take long for this post to go downhill

  • emma13

    i think joe should go back to the hairstyle in that picture above. i think he looked really hot there.

  • Anonymous

    emma13__kevin should do that with his hair again too

  • Anonymous

    JONAS ARE SO 2008!

  • Let It Be

    Oh no, Jackie is going ape shit. Duck and cover!

  • iloveyouux

    heey!

  • Laura.

    I love Joe in that picture, he’s hot :D

  • Anonymous

    Maybe I’m looking WAY too into it but one of the last Selena Gomez twitter post caught me off guard. I don’t normally pay too much attention to them because they are just random updates and whatever but this is one was pretty intense. She wrote: “so if you’re her guardian angel who’s mine? i love how easy it is for you to let me suffer but not her.”

    Now of course it’s an easy assumption to assume she’s talking about Miley and Nick but there is actually a lot of stuff that makes it seem extremely possible that she in fact is.
    Miley has reffered to Nick as her guardian angel several times and I believe it’s even in her book. In a previous Twitter Selena said she didn’t want to be a seat filler which many believe as they did throught her whole relationship with Nick that he was never really over Miley and Selena felt she could never be her, which then caused that whole rumor about the song she wrote, where she said it was about a guy that was hung up on a girlfriend that he wasnt competly over and she could never be. Now it was also rumored that through out the duration of her relashionship she felt like he wasnt really interested in her and hardly ever called or payed much attention to her. Now since they broke up, her and Nick dont really have any contact and Nick is still really good friends with Miley and it appears selena is still not over her break up and Nick isnt really to interested in her “suffering” but is still up to date on what’s going on with Miley and is still making an effort to remain friends with Miles…

    Again, I repeat I could be completly crazy and looking WAY too into it but…
    I really think that’s the case espesially since Miley has been talking about Nick since she always get’s asked in interviews.

    I think she made a valid point in the possibilities of Selena Twittering about Nick every now and then. I don’t blame her, if I was in a long relationship and I had to see my ex everywhere, It would take me awhile to get over them also. Her Twitter update today where she mentioned she was getting rid of her highlights and ‘Thank Goodness’ for it, could be one more way she is trying to get Nick out of her life and move on. Has getting close to David Henrie in pictures as well as the boys from F.T.S.K. been intensional to make Nick jealous or perhaps show that she’s moving on? What are your thoughts on the breakup? Do you think Selena is still trying to get over Nick or do you think she’s already moved on?????

    How many different times is this going to be posted? Everytime I’m on here I see this. It’s really annoying– I know :(

  • TLS4e

    yea I agree with u Laura,no one apart from him can say who’s right for him,but sometimes he doesn’t know either. p.s I have to admit my self Nick&Miley were srsly cuute

  • AnonymousWah

    i dont understansd German i clikced JonasBrothers now what???