Very Happy 8th Birthday TO Madison Delagarza & 19th To David Archuleta

david-archuleta-pic
madison-birthday

Madison turns 8 and David celebrates his 19th on Dec. 28, 2009.

Happy Birthday David <333

• oneofakindxo

Madison looks so much like Demi in this picture! Shes so cute, haha.

And OceanUp should put up a picture of David(: I love him! Haha. Hes adorable

• Melissa=)

Happy Birthday! :)

• 8

it my mom’s b-day today :)

• Hannahh

Happy birthday to them. :D

• selena.ugly.fat.mexican

happy birthday david <3

• Leena

aw she’s so cute in that picture.
    happy birthday to her and david. =]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARCHIEE <3

• oneofakindxo

Fez!!!!

When Madison grows up, she’s gonna look so much like Demi. She’s so cute Happy Birthday =]

happy birthday david. ily. <3
    wtf? why is there a picture of her.
    it should be archie. archies the talented celeb, not her, ffs.

Umm Madison is a celebrity. She’s on Desperate Housewives.

idkMyBFFjill said:

has she ever heard of a thing called a “gym!” poor dog, she is probably choking it with her jelly rolls. o.0
    congratulations, you’re a fucking piece of shit!
    laughing my ass of forever!

i know right she is an ugly fat a** little girl she fatter than me and im 14 years old she probably weighs like 400 pounds…oh yeah and poor little innocent puppy

• Your Mom Was Here

hbd to your mom then :D !

• idkMyBFFjill

awww
    happy bday
    demi probably needs to buy them both gifts haha

• NESS

LOVE THEM!

• Laura.

Happy birhtday to both : )

• oneofakindxo

Happy Birthday Madison<3 Shes so cute!

And happy birthday David! I love you so much! <3

Happy Birthday David!!! OceanUp, you should use this picture!

Happy Birthday both of you!!!!!!!

• OceanUp Fail

oh yes ’cause 8 year olds are always in gyms.
    Please stfu.

• taylena4ever176

____
    stop being mean you have no right to comment on a 8 year olds weight you perv.

• oneofakindxo

yeah you are right there are a lot…. i was born in december!!! lol

I was born in June ! lol.

WHERES ARCHIES PIC? <3 happy bday archie!<3

• idkMyBFFjill

congratulations, you’re a fucking piece of shit!

• HOLAA

WOo
    the dog is so cute <3
    happy birthdayY!!!
    YAYYAYA ;)

• case

Aww!! Happy Birthday Madison! Such an adorable kiddie! :)

• HOLAA

I was born in June ! lol.

me too
    june babies reunite!!!!

• DooDaaPerson

Happy Birthday!!
    btw its my brothers birthday too x)

• HOLAA

go get laid.

• omyjonasXx5

_____________________
    f off. She is only 8.

WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE?!
    I MEAN, REALLY? DO YOU FEEL BETTER MAKING FUN OF A 8 YEAR-OLD!
    COME ON!… GET A LIFE!!

I CAN’T BELIEVE THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN THIS WORLD.

• oneofakindxo

me too
    june babies reunite!!!!

woooo:D! June what?

nia said:

Christina aguilera :)
    Now I see it
    Love it by the way ;)
    She looks great =)

• 30secondstomarsforevr<3

Happy Birthday Madison and David :) Happy Birthday to Jared Leto too!!!

some people here have no heart and maybe no soul. I cant understand what s the point to criticize a 8 year old girl . Seriously , what s your problem ?

• MrzChrisBreezy

H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.D.A.Y :D U GUYSSS

I can’t stand taylor the rumor is selena and taylor made miley feel horrible because they were making fun of her behind her back and they didn’t know miley was listening to them talk trashed about her while they pretend to act like friends to miley. fake they both fakes.

your bullshit stories amuse me. where are the facts/proof/articles, bro?
    ___
    Miley twitter is one and the other is an insider which am not telling.

Miley said on her twitter how bad it felt when people are talking bad about you and they don’t know you are there. Go check miley twits it was selena and taylor who where talking bad about her and laughting and making fun of her.

let’s just say selena and taylor as not as nice as you think they are they make fun of the jonas brother all the time and laught at them too.
    They both also make fun of demi too.

• m

Trailer for Nicole’s new movie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrRIDczdxNM
    She said the B-wird.

• ET

LOOOOLOLOLOL i just said to my best friend that Demi Lovato Died and she was like “NOOOOO WAYYY” LIIIIARR! and i was like really and she was like how is selena and i was like: Its a joke and she almost killed me over the phone. So funny

• Kelly

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID :D
    I LOVE YOU…
    AND HAVE A GOOD BIRTHDAY MADISON AS WELL.

• HoT BiAtCh

GUD Pod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Madincon iz soo fuggin fat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUZ GOD H8 HR SHE SO FUG LEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ET

what did the insider yesterday say?

• ET

These “fat” comments are hilarious! Woo! :D
    ———————-
    But mean
    ps Love your icon

• girl crush mileyyyyy

happy bday to both!

ps.. no ones on today or what?

I bet you guys think you’re so cool for calling a little girl fat. Do you feel like a bigger person now?

I just find it hilarious that people are that insecure about themselves that they have to take to the internet and bash someone behind their keyboards. It’s really quite entertaining, knowing they won’t say anything to her in person. You’re not cool.

Happy birthday to both David and Madison :)

• xCookieMuffin

Madison does look alittle chubby though O_O poor little 8 year old, she looks like a round plum <:O

• xCookieMuffin

I’m a flippen ninja!

• xCookieMuffin

But I still Love Maddison and I wish her the best! & Also Davidd :D

what did the insider yesterday say

What ~insider?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

xCookieMuffin said:

Madison does look alittle chubby though O_O poor little 8 year old, she looks like a round plum <:o — lol wasnt demi chuubby too? i’m sure madison will grow up gorgous as well :)

They’re insecure.

to this) – Dec 28, 2009 @ 12:36 pm

idkMyBFFjill said:

congratulations, you’re a fucking piece of shit!
    laughing my ass of forever!
    ___________________________
    IKR?

• xCookieMuffin

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

xCookieMuffin said:

Yup :) everyone is alittle chubby sometime in there life

i love how people bash maddie just coz shes the only person they can call fat that they can see in hollywood…

• SARAH!

i love david so much!! haha Happy birthday :D and madisons adorable

• Hayley22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!!!!!! hOPE UR 8TH BIRTHDAY IS THE BEST!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID ARCHELETA SORRY IF I SPELLED UR LAST NAME WRNG!!! bUT ANYWAYS hAPPY BDAY!!!!

P.S.HOPE ALL UR DREAMS COME TRUE MADISION!!!!

• Woot Woot

happy birthday fatty

That’s horrible but I laughed

i laughed 2 lmfao xDD
    that was rlly funny bt rude

• demi lover

love em both..belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE AND DAVID!!!!
    But are you sure she’s turning 8??? She looks like she’s turning 9… I actually thought she was already 9….

• nickscurls

DAVID I LOVE YOU FREAKING MUCH ! I AM OBSESSED !

• Brangelina

Happy Bithday!

LOOK A FATTY AND A FAG!!1

• Anonymouse

#happybdayarchie is trending! Love you man!

madson is the ugliest fattest little girl i ever seen. if she wasn’t demi’s sister she would never be famous. yuk

Marissa said:

Be careful little dog, all she wants is to eat you

———————————————————–

You are SO STUPID!
    Maddie is the cuttest girl in this whole world, and you say that about her?
    You really have mental problems. Hahaha I mean, really? Don’t you have anything better than to make fun of a little girl? She is the sweetest girl you could ever met!

And this goes to all the people that wish her a Happy Birthday: I.Love.You! And you guys know exacly how to treat a little girl. Thank you to the ones that defended her!

Now this goes to all the stupid haters: GET A LIFE!

Happy Birthday Maddie, you know I love you.
    Happy Birthday David

————————————————–

Hey! are you marissa callaham something like that? Demi’s best friend?

———————————————-

Wait.. Marissa.. Demis best friend from texas? NO WAY! she had read all the comments you guys posted.
    Ithought the same but I wastn 100% sure she was demis fiend

No freaking way! So…. that means that Demi also read all the comments about her sister. Well, I hope she didn’t. But OMG! I never thought that Marissa or her friends enter to this gossip site.
    Well anyway, be careful with what you write people!!!!!

i know and shes a fatass

• claymm

aww Happy Birthday!

• Natalie (God, Please BringHome My Soldier)

selena.ugly.fat… said:

your picture brings back so many memories.

Happy 19th Birthday Archie.I wish you all the best.I love you.You have the most incredible angel voice I’ve ever heard.I am your #1 in Bulgaria.Greetings from here.<3<3<3

• Nileyluvv

Happy Birthday lmao im soo late xD

• _Tiger_

here lies this dead post…….. may it Rest in peace. any final words?

I WUV DAVID ARCHULETA!!

• selena.ugly.fat.mexican

umm where is a pic of davieeeyyy bbyyy :/ i demand a picture! :P

• Marissa

Be careful little dog, all she wants is to eat you

———————————————————–

You are SO STUPID!
    Maddie is the cuttest girl in this whole world, and you say that about her?

Now this goes to all the stupid haters: GET A LIFE!

Happy Birthday Maddie, you know I love you.
    Happy Birthday David!

• cheskasg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    madison and david <3

Happy Birthday to David and Madison!

Hey! are you marissa callaham something like that? Demi’s best friend?

Hey! are you marissa callaham something like that? Demi’s best friend?

• itsme

Happy Birthday :)

• mileylurve

ROFLMAO.
    Are you TRYING to kill me from laughter?
    But it’s very rude though, she’s only a kid.
    Jelly rolls…..

• mileylurve

ROFLMAO.
    Are you TRYING to kill me from laughter?
    But it’s very rude though, she’s only a kid.
    Jelly rolls…..

• Hannahh

I finally changed my icon. After months. :D

• AnonymousE

DAVID I FREAKING LOVE YOU BABY BOY <33333333333333333333 CUTEST DUDE EVER! HAPPY BDAY!!!

• mileylurve

I thought she was already 8.
    Oh well.

____
    it’s miley looking down in a black dress
    ______________________

• mow.

Happy Birthday to both!

LadyK,
    It’s the ever so gorgeous Miley <3.

• Anonymouse

awww
    happy bday
    demi probably needs to buy them both gifts haha

________________

Naw Demi’s a fake bitch. The day after her and David’s tour ended she immediately stopped following him on twitter, then people started calling her out and what do you know, a few days later she’s following him again. I don’t think she realy likes him, even that live chat they did together was planned out. he’s too good for her :)

Happy Birthday to both!

LadyK,
    It’s the ever so gorgeous Miley <3.
    ______________
    ThankYou<3

• selena.ugly.fat.mexican

selena.ugly.fat.mexican – Arent you mature? Please grow up
    ———————
    okay i am not bothering anybody and its my user name! so please just mind your own business. at least i don’t post hate comments. gosh people these days!

• emma13

happy birthday to both and david looks so cute in that picture :)

• mow.

I hate myself for laughing at that :S

Me too. D:

Be careful little dog, all she wants is to eat you
    ———————-
    thats really mean but i couldn’t help but lol D:
    ——————–
    Dude same thing happend to me

happy birthday fatty
    —————
    You BITCH! I think she knows that already. PATHETIC people like you, don’t need to remind her of that! Can’t you just say happy birthday to her wthout the insult?

happy birthday fatty
    —————
    I love that the second person was trying to defend maddie but ended up calling her a fatty too

• Your Mom Was Here

happy birthday archie and madison too! haha :)

happy birthday fatty

• Meow

She’s so cute<3

Why is there no picture of david archuleta? :(

Happy birthday david <3

• ET

DooDaaDooPerson LOOOOVEEEE UR ICON<3<3<3

selena.ugly.fat.mexican
    – Arent you mature? Please grow up

Maddie is so cute :)

happy birthday fatty

That’s horrible but I laughed.

• stellagirl1993

Happy B-Day Archie! :)

Happy birthday David and Madison :)

Put up a picture of david Oceanup, Idk why you don’t have one up already, just because he’s not on the “disney channel” doesn’t mean you shouldn’t put a picture of him and talk about him more on this site :|

Madison is the best thing about Desperate Housewives.

congratulations, you’re a fucking piece of shit!

Haha. She just wants the attention, don’t give it to her.

• xCookieMuffin

Ok, leave maddison alone, she’ll become skinny! Everyone is chubby some point in there lif, even me <:O

Happy Birthday to both! David is such a sweet heart. I don’t know much about Madison, but she is adorable. Happy birthday.

porr dog
    she’s smaching him!
    anyways… she looks even cute and thin at this pic. actually she is not

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Happy Birthdayy =]
    Maddie looks cute in the picture.

• xCookieMuffin

idkMyBFFjill said:

congratulations, you’re a fucking piece of shit!
    laughing my ass of forever!
    ___________________________
    IKR?
    Crazy people. :\

eMuffin said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

congratulations, you’re a fucking piece of shit!
    laughing my ass of forever!
    ___________________________
    IKR?
    Crazy people. :\
    ———————-
    I’m sorry i just love the reply that girl gave to the hater

• YouBelongWithMe

She is fucking 8 years old. You piece of shit. Don’t you ever say rude things to someone that young.

MrzChrisBreezy
    chris i-is t-that you

• DemiandMileyPones

But mean
    ps Love your icon

_____
    I thanked you on the other post! Ha! Thank you again! :)

• xCookieMuffin

porr dog
    she’s smaching him!
    anyways… she looks even cute and thin at this pic. actually she is not
    ——————–
    -_- Go get help. Seriously. You need it.

• get it[;

im so lost!
    how are all these stars so old?!
    i thought they were my age!
    david? anna pdt? chloe? brigit?!
    they look 16!
    wow……

oh well….HAPPY BIRTHDAY[:

follow me on twitter ( :
    @shannenmcnamara

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Nobody Does It … said:

Happy Birthdayy =]
    Maddie looks cute in the picture.

haha i love your icon! :)

2009 @ 12:42 pm
    DemiandMileyPones said:

But mean
    ps Love your icon

_____
    I thanked you on the other post! Ha! Thank you again! :)
    ————————
    Yeah but on the other post you had a selena one

• xafranbix

Happy one Archuleta!
    and Maddie

love lots
    kbye

• Gemini

happy birthday

• xCookieMuffin

LadyK said:

eMuffin said:

idkMyBFFjill said:

congratulations, you’re a fucking piece of shit!
    laughing my ass of forever!
    ___________________________
    IKR?
    Crazy people. :\
    ———————-
    I’m sorry i just love the reply that girl gave to the hater
    —————–
    Haha :P

• xCookieMuffin

Oceanup finds some of the worst pictures

• xafranbix

I think my new icon
    emphasizes how i feel about oceanup sometimes
    kuddos..

• DemiandMileyPones

Yeah but on the other post you had a selena one

___

Oh! Is mine Nick? Because I changed it not to long ago. Ha! I cant see it.. Stupid oceanup.

• DemiandMileyPones

I think my new icon
    emphasizes how i feel about oceanup sometimes
    kuddos..

____

Love it!

———————
    Yeah it’s nick
    I love his freckels

• mow.

girlcrushmiley,

No ones on now but if you go on later, everyone will be.

You know late night OU. That’s where it’s at. :)

• xCookieMuffin

<:’O

• Gemini

girlcrushmiley,

No ones on now but if you go on later, everyone will be.

You know late night OU. That’s where it’s at. :)

true but i always end up going to bed 2 late :)

• Gemini

i guess this is the horse miley is getting on hannah montana btw her outfit is cute

• idkMyBFFjill

girlcrushmiley,

No ones on now but if you go on later, everyone will be.

You know late night OU. That’s where it’s at. :)

true but i always end up going to bed 2 late :)
    i love ur icon lol

Lol. I just read the story about Taylor Swift and Emma Roberts. Yes it’s clearly bullshit, but I hope Swifty can handle that. Cause it’s only going to happen more and more as she gets into the pop world.

• mow.

true but i always end up going to bed 2 late :)

Buttttt you know it’s worth ittt ;)

• Your Mom Was Here

selena.ugly.fat… said:

Your Mom Was Here said:
    omg i love your user name <324687
    ________________

haha thanks :D !
    ——————
    my user name is kinda harsh i want to change it to “your moms chest hair” from the movie mean girls lol but i dont think i can :/
    ________________________

no you cant :/ you need to do a new account :(

but that username would be funny ! haha

• Gemini

Dec 28, 2009 @ 12:53 pm
    idkMyBFFjill said:

girlcrushmiley,

No ones on now but if you go on later, everyone will be.

You know late night OU. That’s where it’s at. :)

true but i always end up going to bed 2 late :)
    i love ur icon lol

____
    thanx i can’t see urs:)

• Gemini

true but i always end up going to bed 2 late :)

Buttttt you know it’s worth ittt ;)

only when people reply back lol

I think her parents should worry abour her weight. its not cute. its dangerous and unhealthy :/

• xafranbix

I think my new icon
    emphasizes how i feel about oceanup sometimes
    kuddos..

____

Love it!

yours is just ahhhhh

• mow.

only when people reply back lol

True. If you go on tonight, I’ll be sure to reply back :).

Well, I’m getting off, talk to you all later.

• xafranbix

Hey has anyone ever seen this

thought you might havent so just wanted to share it with u guys

RT @mileycyrus: don’t you just LOVE when people don’t know you’re there and they start talking bad about you…. just happened to me. :( wow
    6:10 PM Jun 14th from Echofon

Selena and taylor talking bad about miley and laughthing they made miley feel horrible poor thing.

no. is this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patangie/4017104227/sizes/l/

and they love eachother

Miley was in Georgia though. So unless Taylor and Selena were there with her, it can’t be about them. But if June 14th is the night Miley unfollowed Taylor, maybe.

• Gemini

only when people reply back lol

True. If you go on tonight, I’ll be sure to reply back :).

Well, I’m getting off, talk to you all later.

k bye:)))

• Gemini

no. is this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/patangie/4017104227/sizes/l/

and they love eachother

======
    that made me lol

6:10 PM Jun 14th from Echofon

jonas/bieber fan fight on twatter!

• YouBelongWithMe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• taylena4ever176

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADISON!! SHE IS SOOO CUTE I LOVE HER IN DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!!!
    AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID I SAW YOU IN THE DEMI LOVATO CONCERT AND YOU WERE AMAZINGGGG AND SO CUTE!!!!

• ET

I LOVE MADISON AND ARCHIE<3<3
    HAPY BIRTHDAY

• DemiandMileyPones

Happy Birthday

• smilee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    is it me or is like everyones birthday in december and january??
    no complaints though, i’m a january baby :)

• taylena4ever176

smilee said:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    is it me or is like everyones birthday in december and january??
    no complaints though, i’m a january baby :)
    yeah you are right there are a lot…. i was born in december!!! lol

—————
    —————–
    lmao wow i just notice that XD good come back :P
    ——————
    El Oh El

_____________________________________________________
    what the fuck is wrong with you? she is eight years old, she should not have to go to a gym. the last thing she needs are random strangers calling her fat. she is a beautiful little girl who has a more successful career than most have in their lifetime. happy birthday madison, i hope you have an amazing day.

• selena.ugly.fat.mexican

Your Mom Was Here said:
    omg i love your user name <324687

LadyK said:

happy birthday fatty
    —————
    —————-
    oops! Haha! I never meant for it to come out that way!

• Your Mom Was Here

Your Mom Was Here said:
    omg i love your user name <324687
    ________________

haha thanks :D !
    ——————

• nia

Happy Birthday David!! love him <33333 and happy birthday to Madison too!

LadyK said:

happy birthday fatty
    —————
    —————-
    oops! Haha! I never meant for it to come out that way!
    I know you didn’t =)

Nia who is in your icon

• nia

Christina aguilera :)

• RockYourBody

Oh now I know, in twitter a TT is or was idk ‘happybirthdayArchie’ and I was like ‘Who’s Archie? :S’ but it’s David duuh lol.

Love you David!