Kevin Jonas Tears Breakdown @ Wedding

kevin-jonas-iphone-crying

Kevin Jonas ‘lost it’ and burst into tears when he saw Danielle Deleasa walking down the aisle at their wedding. The ceremony, conducted by father Kevin Sr., included Demi Lovato, Jordin Sparks and Joey Fatone.

Kevin was emotionally overwhelmed by Dani’s beauty. He revealed to People: ‘When I saw her, I lost it. Once I lost it, it was like a tidal wave.’ Danielle added, ‘I was adjusting my veil, and I started crying before I got to the aisle.’

oceanup why do you use old pictures of the jonas brothers with their iphones looking into the mirror

• HOLAA

awwwwww
    <333
    i am so happy for them
    lmao the pic??

• StarLightSTARbright

Awwwww hope they last!
    I can’t wait to see the pictures.

• mhmm .

Awe that is so sweet! I love them together so much. That’s true love, so many people don’t know what it’s like & I’m so happy Kevin & Danielle have found it (:

AWW

• mysterygirl.

so so so sweet !
    i love them , they are adorable.
    i wish the the best of luck .
    aww so cute ?

• alexjonasojd

I am so happy for Kevin. He deserves to get tears of joy like that. If you’re getting married, and the guy doesn’t cry when you’re walking down the aisle, I don’t think that’s true love. Kevin & Danielle, I wish you a great life together <3

awww :)

• Lindsey

Aaaaawww thats so cute :)

1-they are adorable 2-wtf the picture, seriously?

• Discostella

alexjonasojd said:

Amen.
    Kanielle forever<3

I already looked at a couple scans, and I almost started to cry; they’re so adorable that words can’t even describe. They deserve each other so so so much.<333

• SarahJonas

i love themmmm <3333

• kiki

HE IS ONE IN 78976546541313213213246548789656 MILLION

• katiebugg

That is adorable. :D I’m so happy for them.
    They really are perfect for each other.
    I would have cried too. haha

shameless plug.
    sorry. (:

• Eneyi

Awwwwww~ :3

On my wedding day I’d probably cry too and then be like ‘ FML now my makeup is running ‘ XD

• JOOOOOOEERRIICA

that’s so cute aww<3
    i’m so happy for the both of them.
    do you think joe was kidding when he said he hit on danielle first? i know this is the wrong post buut..

• JonasGirl007

awwww

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Awwww. <3

• Bre

AWWWWWWWWWWWW! Who’s braving the cold tomorrow to buy this mag?!?! I <3 KENIELLE!!!

*sigh* Sorry for the teenie moment, i just really love that couple. If i was invited to this wedding i’d be crying louder than anyone in the church lol

CUTE. SWEET. TRUE LOVE. AND AWWWWWWW.

• Sadiezz

Yup.
    I just died.

• Aoife_Jonafied

OMJ . . now Im crying!!!! ^_^’
    Wow, Im just SO happy for Kev&Dani – they are just amazing & so beautiful together!!!!

#Kenielle forever <3 x

AWWW KEVIN! :D I’m so happy for him. Damn Kenielle is like legit looove <3

ADORABLE !

• mileybitch#1

so sappppy. my uncle was the same way. he started crying. he looked like a shriveled up penis. lmao crying=ugly face. but him and his wife are cute. best to both of them

• lanaa

i couldn’t be anymore happy for them. they just fit so well. and danielle look absolutely GORGEOUS. :]

• xharmony

That is the most beautiful thing I have EVER heard. Oh my god. I love him.

• Awww

I think I’ll start crying too…

What?

I don’t..
    If my husband like..BAWLED when I walked down the aisle..I would turn around and shut the doors behind me.

Like, come on kevin.
    lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AT THAT PICTURE XD
    but im happy for kevin and danielle, and thats sweet
    but that picture is just hi-larious!

Kevin is a real man!

aaaaaaaw (:

<3 awwrhh :D I’m so glad they’re happy!

• MitchelMluv

awwww…What a sweetie, danielle is a lucky girl. ;)

i wish them all the luck in the world ^-^

He is a sensitive person. Good for him. He isn’t afraid to show his love for his wife.

TOO CUTEE <3

• ximena

he truly love her

• Hilary

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cute <3

• iFly…JJ

I love them together.

• Jade Marie

lol visualizing that is really funny

Ok allll these jonas brother pics are photoshoped!! get sum real ones!!

I cried when I saw those pictures. They look so happy together. The wedding was like a fairy tale. I wish I could have a wedding like that.

• alliegator.

aww, kevin, bb. (‘ :

• Danger-ous

I love them, what an endearing couple. Kev is precious.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Aww they are so cute together, I hope they last (:

• K

Awhh that’s so sweet! (:

• woot!

lmaoo as much as i want to laugh i have to admit its cute[:
    lmfao if my husband started crying while i walked the aisle i wouldve been like “wth? oh hellll no! you man up or else you can find a new bride.”

loll cause im 17 and i dont understand the feeling while one is being married

• RockYourBody

Random picture hahaha and awww my man is married, can’t wait to see more pictures of the wedding <3 the livejournal ones are so cute :3

• ShaunaSpamsYou

Ok that’s beyond sweet. I love him, thats truly adorable.

• JB rocks my socks

this is y i love him
    thats so sweet

• OnYourSidee

aw reading all about kevin’s wedding makes me wanna marry nick even moreee!

• timtebow<3

awwh i love themm both :)

Wow the whole wedding really does seem so cheesy!

It seems like a fairytale

Exactly…so cheesy.

• jerseygirl

OMG! I was just on the People mag. website and I cannot wait for that issue to arrive!

Kevin and Danielle look gorgeous on the cover. And so does Joe. Hahahha! ;)

And Kevin calls Danielle his “jerseygirl”. Suck it ladies.

OH EM GEEE !
    THEY ARE ADORABLE
    if this aint love then i dont know what L O V E is ! WOOOW this wedding is like a fairy tale . Princcess Danielle :)
    They are a incredible couple love them .
    Can’t wait to but te mag.
    awww they are so cute

• hpaddictedx

I wasn’t sure if I should buy the magazine since the pictures would appear online anyway but I saw some of the scans that leaked and it looked so cute.

So I’ll probably buy it now

• IMGONNACRY

LMAO I can imagine myself at the wedding watching them cry.

Priest: Kevin do you–
    Me: OHMYGOD! YOU GUYS LOOK SO BEAUTIFUUULLL! AHHH. I’M SO HAPPYYY!

that’d be the best.wedding.ever. lol

• Leena

Joey Fatone? wth was he doing there? hah.
    but aw thats sweet kevin. though my gaydar went up a little for him after reading this lol.

• itsaJONASthing.

kevin is amazing
    i’m so glad he found his special someone
    i love the and theyll be married forever!

• brianaheart19

Awww. This guys…just omigosh. Their perfect. And make me want so hard to have something like that.

• ssexybeast

The photo of Kainelle kissing?PRICELESS and you can see Joe in the background.

Win x2

What a gay fucking pussy!

• peace

bahahaha kev looks like he just woke up.
    morning hair (:
    but they are adorable <3

• fireisinourhearts

awwww. but really OU, of all the pictures of kevin you could have chosen, lmao.

Wow the whole wedding really does seem so cheesy!

• becbec36

aww he’s so cute :)

• ssexybeast

What does that paper say?

Come on, what’s cute about everybody bawling at a wedding?
    It’s not a funeral.

Awehhh! So cute.

• Almost Blue

Aww. Kevin is such a sweetheart :)

• ssexybeast

Wow the whole wedding really does seem so cheesy!

It seems like a fairytale

• Sadiezz

The scans are adorable.
    Esp. the one of them kissing.
    :]

• Kris

I thought jordin sparks was not there… she wasnt sick or something?!

• haleybrooke7

aw. :)

• mhmm .

http://community.livejournal.com/anythingdisney/1642898.html wow I’m like crying from this ! haha I’m such a sucker for love ;D

• Dangerpears.

^

Haha xD

awwwwww that´s soooooo cute!!!!!!

it takes a real man to cry in front of his wife. god bless these two. kevin and danielle. i hope they last for a long time. they are too cute for words.

• mow.

Sorry. But no. :p

Aw boo you Jersey ;)

• Mileyrox;)

haha i agree.. :P

• DemiandMileyPones

Awwwh! :D

awwwww omg that is sooooo sweet! wish them all the best <3

• Nicksgurl4life1

They are just to adorable!!

• purplekoolaid

does anyone else find it funny that JOey from N’Sync was at their wedding? WTF hahahaha

peace said:

bahahaha kev looks like he just woke up.
    morning hair (:
    but they are adorable <3
    I wouldn’t mind waking up to that AT ALL.

• ssexybeast

And Kevin calls Danielle his “jerseygirl”. Suck it ladies.

This name.

It seems to be everywhere with the Jonas’.

• jerseygirl

Dec 29, 2009 @ 05:45 pm
    ssexybeast said:

And Kevin calls Danielle his “jerseygirl”. Suck it ladies.

This name.

It seems to be everywhere with the Jonas’.
    —————
    Those Jonas boys love their jerseygirls. ;)

OU, you’ve really been a dick to Kevin and how you’ve been posting this whole wedding stuff. I hope you grow up tomorrow when posting more pics from People

dont cry kevin dont cry.

• Anymous

What a gaytard!

• mileyislife.

pretty strange picture choice oceanup. super happy for kevin and danielle// i bet they have kids this time next year :)

• itsme

I cried when I watched the E!online vid. It seemed like a fairytale.

• nia

awwww thats sweet :]

• Sadiezz

And Kevin calls Danielle his “jerseygirl”. Suck it ladies.

Not to be creepy, but I thought of your username as soon as I read that.
    Bahaha. :p

• jerseygirl

Dec 29, 2009 @ 05:47 pm
    Sadiezz said:

And Kevin calls Danielle his “jerseygirl”. Suck it ladies.

Not to be creepy, but I thought of your username as soon as I read that.
    Bahaha. :p
    —————–
    Haha. My work here is done.

• brianaheart19

I probably buy it but stare at it for a long time while one of the cashiers or workers give me weird looks.

LOVE MUCH

Anymous said:

What a gaytard!
    Coming from the person who spelled ANONYMOUS wrong. #FAIL

• omyjonasXx5

AWWW!!!
    Now who guy does that at a wedding?! I think its so sweet <33

• Eneyi

Sadiezz said:
    And Kevin calls Danielle his “jerseygirl”. Suck it ladies.

Not to be creepy, but I thought of your username as soon as I read that.
    Bahaha. :p
    Haha I did too lol

• Eneyi

Bre said:
    Eneyi said:

Lol me.

God help the people/person that gets between me and buying that magazine XD
    You could make that one of your #jonasmemories though lol xD
    Very true lol

• itsme

jerseygirl said:

Dec 29, 2009 @ 05:45 pm
    ssexybeast said:

And Kevin calls Danielle his “jerseygirl”. Suck it ladies.

This name.

It seems to be everywhere with the Jonas’.
    —————
    Those Jonas boys love their jerseygirls. ;)
    Guess I’m completely out then. haha.

• nia

__

lol joey fatone? thats random. what was he doing there?

• Sadiezz

__

lol joey fatone? thats random. what was he doing there?

Being awesome.

Oh My Gosh, Kevin is such a great guy! :)
    And Danielle seems great too :)
    I wish them the best of luck!!
    Theyre so cute!

• ssexybeast

Those Jonas boys love their jerseygirls. ;)

Well why don’t you just shove it right in my face,Jersey.

• yohh

He is such a pussy. He was probable crying cause he was thinking about how much he wishes he could wear her dress.

I can imagine being in New Jersey one day and seeing them at a resturant of a place in the mall. I would scream SO LOUD that Joe in New York would be like “cloverfield!”

• Dangerpears.

Joey FATONE! Aw, someone tell Nsync get back together! I miss them :[

But i think Kevin and Danielle are fate, but i think they are not going to be together long, i don’t know why…

DANI & KEVIN = L O V E

• Dangerpears.

WOOT! Jersey!

Lol, yes we are the best :] Central jersey baby xD

lmao imagine if Miley made it. lol fairytale over

• SOOO

He seems like the type that would cry.

Has anyone taken a close look at the new PEOPLE cover with Kanielle? The smaller picture at the bottom is Joe dancing for Danielle and she’s pointing at her wedding finger.
    I think Joe’s doing his “Single Ladies” routine.

• nia

Joey FATONE! Aw, someone tell Nsync get back together! I miss them :[
    __

me too :'(

• blingbling

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:)

• Sadiezz

• Ninja

That picture sucks.

• Dangerpears.

Joey FATONE! Aw, someone tell Nsync get back together! I miss them :[
    __

me too :'(

(sigh) This whole month they have been my obsession, they are all i listen too… ugh i heard they might get back together in mid- 2011, but that is a rumor =\

• blingbling

100thh

• jerseygirl

Dec 29, 2009 @ 05:51 pm
    ssexybeast said:

Those Jonas boys love their jerseygirls. ;)

Well why don’t you just shove it right in my face,Jersey.
    ——————-

:P

• mow.

Awwwww That is so cute, I’m so happy for them.

I can’t wait for the people mag to come out.

Wasn’t Fatone in a couple of HM episodes?

• Angela.

Awwwwwwwwwww. *Cries*

FIRSTTTTTTTTTT

• Me

Dani’s beauty? what beauty?? hahaha i think Kevin needs new glasses, danielle is ugly as hell! lol i have seen a lot of fans 10 times prettier than that Danielle… lol

• Mandy

Aw.Thats sweet!? Congrats to Kevin&Danielle.

• Beccca

awww cutieee! love them!

• hotmess

Awww :)

• jerseygirl

Kevin and Danielle are adorable. I hope they had a great day.

AWWWWWWW SO SWEEET !
    I ? Kanielle !!!!

awwww <3 lovvvvve

• jerseygirl

What a stupid picture to put with this post, OU.

Really?

• nickssatchel

aww :)
    WEDDING PICTURES FROM PEOPLE MAGAZINE SCAN HERE:

• Coldlaker

I wish only the very Best Wishes for the happy couple and many more to come. Ya done good!

Usually the GROOM takes off the garter I thought!

• Bre

SOOO said:

He seems like the type that would cry.

I think Joe’s doing his “Single Ladies” routine
    I think Joe was gonna take of her garter lol. AWKWARD!

• Eneyi

Bre said:

Lol me.

God help the people/person that gets between me and buying that magazine XD

• ssexybeast

That is adorable.

• Brangelina

aw that is cute.
    A lot of drama today huh..

Wait. Is that picture from guys with iPhones too? ;)

• XOXO

Okay seeing how the Kenielle wedding turned out made me know EXACTLY what i want my wedding to be. The reception is gonna be an all out dance party & the wedding is going to be in fairytale land. I am determined to make this happen.

• iloveyouux

Awwwwwww!!! so cute.

• mow.

Hey I live in PA, ten minutes from Jersey, that’s close right :/ lol

• jerseygirl

Dec 29, 2009 @ 05:58 pm
    mow. said:

Hey I live in PA, ten minutes from Jersey, that’s close right :/ lol
    —————
    Sorry. But no. :p

GOD BLESS KEVIN & DANIELLE!!?

I can’t believe Nick likes the song “Come In From The Cold” my boyfriend and I brokeup and after 3 months apart we started to communicate again and then he send me the song and it really speaks to our relationship. We gave each other a second chance..I feel more special since Nick likes that song too!!! LoL!

• Brangelina