Miley Cyrus Wonder World TOUR DVD

I hate it when people sya ‘ little teenies’

im 12 and i come on here ALOT , you guys don’t notice though . I have conversations with alot of you too.

Not all 12 year olds act like their 5. Im much more mature to act like that .

anyway on this post , i wanna buy it . It looks like a cool concert :)

_____________________

Good for you. Life sucks doesn’t it?

YES! I can’t decide which I’m more excited for. Haha she’s got tons of stuff coming out in the spring of 2010. The last song, wonder world DVD, her album will probably come out around then.

I’m probably most excited for the last song. What about yall?

• itsme

Ok, I am STILL freaking out. Sorry, but It just had to be him!!!! After reading all his comments, it was either him, or someone VERY close to them. No one can convince me otherwise.

oh yayy :)

• themileycentral

Mileys the best. tnhose are performing clothes.
    She wouldnt wear those just out and about!

• missdestinyhope

Ocean Up is falling behind on Gossip.
    First they used to steal from Srpinkle Pop Online, and now they are stealing from Gossip Fa Show. The saddest part is, they don’t even CREDIT THEM. Everyone should be reading beautifulballad.wordpress.com or gossipfashow.com instead of this site. The other sites are NICE and are DRAMA FREE unlike this SITE and more importantly THEY DON’T STEAL or bring OTHER CELEBS down cause they don’t like them.

• elmooo

i couldent care for the other gossip sites,i loveeeee oceanup :)

• ani

I want the DVD

I’m gonna buy it :)

• ilovemusic

Cool, I don’t know if I’ll buy it though because I went to the concert. :)

• xCookieMuffin

I wanna buy it! :D And I’m gonna, to bad mom :)!

• Seriously

I cant wait!! The concert was great & I cant wait to watch it on DVD!! :) Go Miley!!

• elmooo

Word. Fucking little teenies these days. Their self respect keeps lowering and lowering. Next thing you know, being the town slut will be perfectly accepted in this society.
    ________
    are you a teenagerrr?

• ET

SELENA IS SELENA
    MILEY IS MILEY

Their situations are different because THEY ARE DIFFERENT. the end.

• ET

You my friend need to learn the meaning of “self-respect” cause a costume doesnt make you a worse person. there are other factors that influence in the self- respect more than some clothes on stage

• ilovemusic

Why can’t everyone like Miley AND Selena? I mean, I’m not forcing you to like both of them. But I used to be like some of you…love Miley and hate Selena. But now I love them both. Trust me, it’s MUCH more peaceful to love both of them rather than choosing sides.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I’d like to buy it but im not sure..
    & OU i saw this on other gossip sites 2 days ago.

I don’t understand what is so hard to understand about the concept of
    wearing the SAME clothes every show. She’s been wearing the same clothes all tour.

DUH.

• xCookieMuffin

Maybe Mileys just trying something new with her concert outfits. She’s almost 20 and she’s making different choices. And agreed, Miley and Selena are both different

• Estefania…

Of course I will buy it!!!

______
    to the first person: your not gaining any ”self respect ” by hating and sterotyping ‘little teenies’

• Anonymous12

what’s the point in arguing about Miley’s tour outfits now, when the tour is over and finished…

IDGI.

is the post already crazy??? jeez it just got here.

• Estefania…

BTW does anyone know if Miley is doing the movie Personal Security??

• tay

Maybe Mileys just trying something new with her concert outfits. And agreed. Miley and Selena are both different
    Selena is so fake

• cony

Wow, this post has gone to shit, really fast.

• xCookieMuffin

is the post already crazy??? jeez it just got here.

People are going crazy over here O_O

You know this how??

• luis

Nelena fans, they have 1 pic of Nelena and they are idiots

Talk about something more positive.

Anyone excited for The Last Song or Miley’s new album?

I hate it when people sya ‘ little teenies’

Not all 12 year olds act like their 5. Im much more mature to act like that .

anyway on this post , i wanna buy it . It looks like a cool concert :)

• xCookieMuffin

STFU. You don’t know nothing about rocker clothes. Rocker clothes doesn’t have to look like that. I know what rocker clothes look like, and that looks like the trashy version you usually wear on Halloween. That’s like saying those naughty nurse costumes is a real nurse uniform.
    Sure you know what rocker clothes look like…-.-

Me, lol I can’t wait.

• abagail6

selena cannot sing at all! at least miley can sing.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Woo!
    Meee [=

• Mayra.

I want it Now!!!!!!!!!

No one gives 2 shits :0/

• elmooo

What’s everyone’s new yrs eve plans?
    ______
    i might go out, it depends.
    what are you doingggg ?:)

• Anonymous333

i might go to a party!

• Janis Lan

why cant i comment ?
    __

You just did baby, YEEEAAH! :P

• MZ

CaptinCrunchRocks was arguing with . about how much they changed and k. sounded so legit it was crazy. Then after he left people were suspecting that k was for Kevin. Everybody freaked out. Including me.

I remember reading through that post afterwards :) K did sound legit but it could have been anybody impersonating them.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

HHAHAHA!!! JOE! I love him.

— Wow, amazing

• Mercedes

why cant i comment ?

uh, you did?

• ET

Okay this is random as hell but I’m obsessed with Love just is- Hilary Duff.. I know it is old..

and i love miley cyrus !
    now can you please put that up ?

• MZ

You can’t hate someone just to hate them. Like I don’t care for Miley, but I don’t HATE her. I have opinions about her, but I can’t call her a slut because I don’t even know her. And every guy that I’ve talked to about JB HATES them. Calls them gay,etc. I think it’s jealousy. They’re jealous because JB has all the money,fame, and millions of girls all over them.

Exactly :) IMO all pure hate stems from jealousy. You can dislike someone without being jealous of them because you don’t agree with things they do etc but hate is a very passionate emotion and if you dislike someone that much there has to be a cause behind it.

______

Yeah… I’m the type of person who believes to quick.

K-Kevin

Man out of Time- Nick

Fed Up- Miley

• DemiandMileyPones

I do think I’m in love with him. But I think I’m in love with the IDEA of being in love with him, we can’t really be in love with him because we don’t really know him.

___

I hate the fact that I’m have night stands with Joe, but I’m in love with Nick. :( HELP MEEE!!! :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

HHAHAHA!!! JOE! I love him.

LOL @ maya in the background.

thank you !

• Mercedes

DemiandMileyPones said:
    Really ? have you talk to ‘em?

______

do u remember the post name? i wanna read it.

K-Kevin

Man out of Time- Nick

Fed Up- Miley

______

YES! Fed up was Miley. Thanks Jackie.

Um, I’m not Jackie. But you’re welcome.

• DemiandMileyPones

do u remember the post name? i wanna read it.

_____

Camp Rock 2 Auditions… I would go and search for it but I have no idea when was the date.

• Laura.

HHAHAHA!!! JOE! I love him.

I love Demis dress :O

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

HHAHAHA!!! JOE! I love him.

Oh my god i just died. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

• Laura.

do u remember the post name? i wanna read it.

_____

— thanks if you find, I’d love read it :)

• DemiandMileyPones

Um, I’m not Jackie. But you’re welcome.

___

Yeah, I know. But, on here if you post as anonymous.. you’re Jackie! :)

• xCookieMuffin

Um, I’m not Jackie. But you’re welcome.

___

Yeah, I know. But, on here if you post as anonymous.. you’re Jackie! :)

Lmao :P

YES! Fed up was Miley. Thanks Jackie

what do you mean ?
    whats the meaning of fed up ?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

do u remember the post name? i wanna read it.

is this it?

• xCookieMuffin

HHAHAHA!!! JOE! I love him.

Oh my god i just died. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen
    Lmao :P Joe really knows how to get downn :D

On one of Miley’s live chats posts, there was a poster named fed up who was well, fed up, and used an expression that Miley used in the live chats. People took it to mean that it was Miley.

MZ said:

I’m strong too, but I think after a while it would definitely get to me. Reading hate comments after hate comments. But then I’d just read all of my tweets and myspace comments and remember that I’m loved.

Exactly. To be honest I just find all haters to be jealous and pathetic. Whether it’s high school girls hating on other high school girls or people hating on celebrities.

oh sure ocean up you put that up for the world to see and you dont put what i truly mean !

• fan4lyftwitter

I cant wait to but it:) Her performances are amzing and the concert was so much fun

Ohh I can’t wait to buy it!!

NOT.

who wants to pay money to see her dressed in those excuses for outfits?

• Anonymous12

Talk about something more positive.

Anyone excited for The Last Song or Miley’s new album?
    STOKED
    Me too!

• ET

itsme said:

What’s everyone’s new yrs eve plans?

Family’s comming home:) and you?

• xCookieMuffin

Ohh I can’t wait to buy it!!

NOT.

who wants to pay money to see her dressed in those excuses for outfits?
    Me. -_-

• Stacee Marsdin

Ohh I can’t wait to buy it!!

NOT.

who wants to pay money to see her dressed in those excuses for clothes?!?!?!?!

[[i agree.]]

• ET

cony said:

Disney World
    I HATE YOU. I went once and it was freaking amazing<3

elmooo said:

What’s everyone’s new yrs eve plans?
    ______
    i might go out, it depends.
    what are you doingggg ?:)
    Might go to my friends house, not sure yet. :)

Miley is more beautiful that you selena

• demiponesmiley.

Ohh I can’t wait to buy it!!

NOT.

who wants to pay money to see her dressed in those excuses for clothes?!?!?!?!

[[i agree.]]

what clothes are you referring to ….?

I do :0/

• elmooo

What’s everyone’s new yrs eve plans?
    ______
    i might go out, it depends.
    what are you doingggg ?:)
    Might go to my friends house, not sure yet. :)
    _________
    have fun :)

ET said:

itsme said:

What’s everyone’s new yrs eve plans?

Family’s comming home:) and you?
    aww. that’s nice. i might be going to my friends house, idk yet. either that or staying with my mom. lovely. haha

i know this is kinda random to ask but who knows songs i could download on my ipod i can’t think of anything else……….

Why would anyone buy this DVD? I mean we’ve heard all the performances on youtube already.

She has fans left ???? She sucks!!
    Shell be gone in a year.

I am staying for a week thanks to Make A Wish

Miley is more beautiful that you selena
    Miley is gorgeous.

• fan4lyftwitter

I’m probably most excited for the last song. What about yall?

im excited for all too but probably her album the most her music is GREAT

I am staying for a week thanks to Make A Wish
    ________
    oooh wow, have fun :D

cony said:

I am staying for a week thanks to Make A Wish
    Omg. Do you have cancer or something? =/

Hey itsme love lol

Thanks!

• ilovemusic

Miley is more beautiful that you selena

Odds are, Miley and Selena are BOTH more beautiful than both of you who commented.

• xCookieMuffin

She has fans left ???? She sucks!!
    Shell be gone in a year.
    No shit sherlock. Of course she has fans -_-

• Lora

This post won’t get past 100
    no one cares abt her

Thanks!
    ___________
    your welcomeee :)

• mileyfan1210

wow ou is so boring lately!!

where are all the funny ppl 2day? jeerygirl?
    whao? angela? CHUCKNORRIS? dino? sexy? SIA?

i wish these ppl would come back!wat oceanup is goina be dead in 1 yr

• fan4lyftwitter

Lora said:

This post won’t get past 100
    no one cares abt her

are you kidding who bases a fanbase based on Oceanup comments? LMFAO

• cony

Nope! I don’t feel like talking about it. I am very healthy, so don’t worry.

Only in your dreams.

Yeah I love her music. I really hope she goes into like John mayer, fleetwood mac, Natasha bedingfield (sp) type music.

Or country cuz herdad is a great singer.

Sorry I just want to give props to Billy Ray. He is such a patriotic, Christian country american star who doesn’t get enough credit. Look at the video if him at the kids inaugural or saying at to the jb at the gg 08. He’s so nice I just love him. Haha sorry just felt like putting my two cents in.

• I honestly think Miley is the least attractive Disney girl. She’s a great perfomer, however she’s completely average looking from head to toe. She’s famous for her attitude, not her looks.
    Miley is more beautiful that you selena

___

uhm…disney themselves said they hire pretty but average girls because they dont want their young audience to feel insecure or treatened by these girls…so there, miley and selena are both average end of story.

Disney World

• itsme

What’s everyone’s new yrs eve plans?

• fan4lyftwitter

Demi screams she can’t pull low notes she sound good loud but low she sound terrible.
    I didn’t say she can’t sing.
    Miley sound good low and high.she don’t copy nobody voice demi sound like kelly true but who want another kelly.

Selena she just terribly horible overall she just sucks

I agree but I would say it alittle nicer :/

Well we know selena is always here.she the one trying to make people think she gorgeous and classy when she only sound and looks like a fool. She makes herself look so stupid and half of the time she sound so ignorant. She think we not onto her but we are. Selena there is nothing classy about you fool.

I can’t wait miley concert was so artistly put together that her concert is pure art. From the custmes to the effect to the dances it was very good base imagination come to life is pure geniouson a 16 year old girl like miley.she knew how she wanted and is just something beyond words is a beautiful concert.I want to buy it.

her tour is amazing ! im gonna buy it if i can or see it

• Dianaa123

Selena=the dumbest person on disney and a fool,least talent on disney can’t sind and so boring.

Demi=sings wannabe a badass but don’t pull it ok actris

Miley= sings and act and performs she can do all multitasker she good in everything better than any other disney girl.

Emily=good and nice
    _____________________

um how old are you? no offence but u sound like an 8 year old.. anyway, i agree with you about selena, but DEMI IS AMAZING. wtf shes not a wannabe badass at all!!! she’s just.. herself. she not a badass or wannabe badass. and she can sing and act more than anyone else on disney! miley is ok at singing and acting, but shes not amazing.

this is what i hate about miley fans, though i swear to god, the ones who dont like the others usually just say they are talentless and pathetic, i agree with selena a little, but DEMI is filled with LOTS of talent! damn, when they cant see that, they are real smart for being a fan of miley, it blocks out EVERYTHING ELSE in their mind. trust me, my friend loves miley.. psh. the thing is that the ones that say Demi cant sing or something they are usually Miley fans, or way older when shes compared to Christina or Hayley…

• DemiandMileyPones

what ??? im sooo not Jackie … and why would miley love it or how do u know that ?

_____

I said you would love it if it was Miley right?

Selenaa has plastic robotic personality .there is nothing perfect about her calling someone perfect is calling someone a fool with low self esteem.it sort of an insult to selena. It is more like nobdy carres about her

• MZ

Nah, you see if i was famous id just go bash myself on random sites…..id find that funny

That was be tres amusant also :) And then see all the fans bashing me for what I just said because they were defending me haha :)

• Katie13

what i find amusing is that most of us replied to “K” hahaha it still makes me laugh, so if it was kevin half of us were either agreeing or disagreeing with him….

• JonasGirl007

new post… leaving….. lol itsme come with >XD

shes not losing it she just doesnt care anymore about what poeple say about her ! but i think she has a problem and that shes deeply hurt !

• idkMyBFFjill

might get it. i’d prefer a CD but this should be good

• Dianaa123

I knew it. Wow, this movie will be awkward with all fans and parents!!! Lol.

• MZ

if i was famous i wouldnt even waste my time visitting these sites i would go shopping ! or go out

If you were famous you would visit gossip sites because it’s too tempting not to. You would want to see what people thought of you.

• Laura.

If I’d have to talk to Joe on OU I’d wish don’t know it’s him, just for treat him like another guy.

that would be awesome.. Joe if you are reading this…

You are awesome ;)

Aw, thanks (: But it’s true, cause he’s just a guy, and I would know him in this way and not like a “superstar”. I really don’t care about “Joe the superstar”.

I know The one who is always here is selena.she the fool trying to make people think miley is trashy and a slut when the real slut is selena who offer herself to guys who don’t love her those are real slut things. Miley ever do that guys just fall in love with her because she so nice and natural and sure of herself.

_____

I said you would love it if it was Miley right?

i get it sorry . and no i dont mean it that way .. miley , selena , demi , jonas anything but that

hey guys im backkkkk :)
    if everyone going to a new post?

• fan4lyftwitter

Dianaa123 said:

I knew it. Wow, this movie will be awkward with all fans and parents!!! Lol.

um its rated pg there is no dirty scenes idiot

• Vic_2763

idkMyBFFjill said:

might get it. i’d prefer a CD but this should be good

A CD/DVD combo would be a really great idea, right?! Cant wait =]

MZ how are you ?
    did you and nick get upto anything intresting last night haha :)

• DemiandMileyPones

It’s not Miley? I thought it was Miley. It’s all good … Siley will get married MARK MY WORDS!!!!!

____

Selena and Miley? Then yes! :)

• Katie13

haha totally, its like a dream of mine!

• Siley rocks my socks

Screw nelena/niley . Siley is true love. Maybe Demi can be the bridesmaid .

• DemiandMileyPones

Screw nelena/niley . Siley is true love. Maybe Demi can be the bridesmaid .

Exactly. :D

• DemiandMileyPones

Leaving! Be back on later!

• ImNotAnnoying

Ok…I’ll be sure to buy it..:D

Demi=sings wannabe a badass but don’t pull it ok actris

Emily=good and nice

Miley still in UK?

Screw nelena/niley . Siley is true love. Maybe Demi can be the bridesmaid .

Exactly. :D
    Hmmm I like it haha :)

• mow.

Im surely buying it.

Whattt? Nice!

miley is the best !

totally agree :)

• Vic_2763

Dec 30, 2009 @ 02:08 pm
    LoveHate said:

Hope it is released in the UK!
    ———————
    I was filmed at the O2. I’m sure it will be.

• LoveHate

Hope it is released in the UK!

xCookieMuffin said:

HHAHAHA!!! JOE! I love him.

Oh my god i just died. That is the cutest thing I have ever seen
    Lmao :P Joe really knows how to get downn :D
    UGH! I know!!! And this is why I wish I was at the wedding. I can imagine how much fun Joe was!

______

Thats it. I’ll try and find comments from Miley. :)

• Katie13

lalalala
    i like this song =]

• Dianaa123

hemileycentral said:

Good thing to know that SELENA IS FAKE.

NO teenager is that perfect nor it.
    Nobodys perfect..
    You just wait, Sel will screw up and I can’t wait to see it..
    ———————————————-

YUP! I can’t wait, either. At least Miley’s how she is in public. Demi never really did anything wrong, but idk, everytime she falls, (lmao) it shows she isnt perfect at all, and doesnt lip-sync… and how regular she is when she talks to celebs AND fans.

• themileycentral

Miley’s not flashing anybody, its called rocker clothes. Not 90 year old outfit you just wait once Sel will be have as famous as Miley she will be wearing the same thing!
    You just wait:)

TEAM MILEY!

Ohh I cant wait to buy it

no slena not everyone wants to look like an 80 year old woman while performing

________

It’s called dressing classy and conservative. Just cause she doesn’t want to flash everything she’s got for everyone to see, doesn’t make her a prude.

• themileycentral

Good thing to know that SELENA IS FAKE.

NO teenager is that perfect nor it.
    Nobodys perfect..
    You just wait, Sel will screw up and I can’t wait to see it..

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

K-Kevin

Man out of Time- Nick

Fed Up- Miley

______

YES! Fed up was Miley. Thanks Jackie.

omg. i remember fedup!
    it was so wierd. she came on like 20 minutes before her livechat and then when she had her livechat she was mentioning things that she’d just said on oceanup.
    it was strange..

MZ said:

Oh my goodness. That does seem like it could have been him! Or someone from the Jonas camp that knows them pretty well. Wow.

• Janis Lan

Guys, I’ve a question. For all you of you who read The Last Song, when Will asked her too come with him to his fathers boat … were they going to have sex?

Hey itsme love lol
    Hey girl!

• ET

tsme said:

ET said:

itsme said:

What’s everyone’s new yrs eve plans?

Family’s comming home:) and you?

What an aamzing daughter<3 lol

• Katie13

wait wait wait
    K-Kevin
    Man out of Time- Nick
    Fed Up- Miley

whoever posted that ^ how do we know its them….im sorta lost….Someone helllpp!

Dude that’s kevin… K= Kevin

OMG… what if joe is on here… dayummm….

• ET

LOOL If I were famous I would spam gossip sites with random things..

Dude that’s kevin… K= Kevin

OMG… what if joe is on here… dayummm….

If I was famous, I’d talk with guys on OU :D

• MZ

It does, doesn’t it :) K’s a cutie :)

Janis Lan said:

—————–

wow many miley icons ! and joe

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

wait wait wait
    K-Kevin
    Man out of Time- Nick
    Fed Up- Miley

whoever posted that ^ how do we know its them….im sorta lost….Someone helllpp!

it might just be a coincidence.

• MZ

LMAO at people figuring it out and throwing in comments like ‘At least Kevin seems normal’ and ‘Only Kevin cares about the fans’ hahaha :)

• Mercedes

K. said:
    do you guys remember when nick disconnected the wire when they were doing a saynow call during one of their livechats?
    he pissed me off a bit, but it’s ok now.
    however i noticed that the jonas brothers are growing up and starting to drift away from their fans. i mean they still love us and everything, but i think there’s a gap nowadays that was never there before. :( idk, just my thoughts.

===============

i know!
    and i agree completely about the saynow thing.
    i was like “jerk, much?!”
    if i was her i would’ve been pissed.
    i wouldn’t have been a fan if they had’ve hung up on me.

that was plain disrespectful, and they can save that crap for the birds

He didn’t disconnect it, he was trying to improve the lag that was happening between the two phone lines. It’s so wierd how the fans are so ready to jump on their cases with the simplist of gestures nowadays, when three years ago the fans were just as carefree as they were. When you’re constantly on their case and accusing them of false crap like this ^, of course they’re not going to be more stupid..because they’re scared fans will take it the wrong way. They’re more cautious because the fans are more fragile in everything they do. When the fans loosen up, they will too.

lol K is so KEVIN, b/c he didn’t even refer himself as a fan, yet he was defending the jb…yep that’s him lol

• itsme

HOLY CRAP! So I’ve been reading pages of the K comments, I’m convinced it was him! It had to be someone to know them that well because they were speaking from THEIR perspective, not a fan’s perspective. wow.

• JonasGirl007

that would be awesome.. Joe if you are reading this…

You are awesome ;)

o__0

The Canadian Cutie, Justin Beiber has admitted he is gay. The 15 year old singer revealed all to Oprah Winfrey. The confession episode is yet to have aired. Justin: “It’s one of those things you have to say. I mean, I have the fans and they need to know the truth if they are going to believe in my dream, which is to sing”
    Oprah: “How does it fel admitting suuch a thing? It can take people years to admit something so difficult.
    Justin: “When you believe in honesty and value the trust of people, especially your family and fans, then you need to say these things. I just hope people will accept me and this doesn’t affect my career. I’m on a high and I don’t want my life to stop. It’s getting fantastic!

Dec 30, 2009 @ 10:10 am

ikr?!
    im scared now…

ET said:
    LOOL If I were famous I would spam gossip sites with random things..

If I was famous I would post under my actual name so people would call me a poser LMAO :)

LOVE CHEERING,WELL COME TALK ABOUT IT WITH ME, I GO TO ALOT OF COMPS, SO ILL INFORM YOU ON HOW TEAMS ARE DOING.

• JonasGirl007

me too lol… or maybe tell the word this account is me and watch me get flooded with comments ha! lol

good idea !

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

lmao.

i love you miley … your the best

o__0

I highly doubt that’s real haha :) He has songs called ‘One Less Lonely Girl’

• Mercedes

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    wait wait wait
    K-Kevin
    Man out of Time- Nick
    Fed Up- Miley

whoever posted that ^ how do we know its them….im sorta lost….Someone helllpp!

it might just be a coincidence.

haha i love it. that sounds like her.

Dec 30, 2009 @ 10:10 am

ikr?!
    im scared now…
    Dude. I’m reading even more comments. It was him. I just know it was. He’s talking from THEIR POV and that’s exactly why I think it’s him. He’s talking as if it’s him, not his pov. OMG,that’s amazing!

• MZ

Yeah but then things you said in the past on previous posts that you don’t even remember anymore might get brought up.

DemiandMileyPones …. your icon sucks ! sorry

• Katie13

LOOL If I were famous I would spam gossip sites with random things..

______________

Your to buy the CD of Selena and she cannot sing

his post won’t get past 100
    no one cares abt her

are you kidding who bases a fanbase based on Oceanup comments? LMFAO
    ______
    lol, she just had a sold out tour, she broke a attendce record in london, i dont think she’s loosing fans lol

• ET

cony said:

I am staying for a week thanks to Make A Wish
    OMG BABE thats amazing.. HAVE A LOT OF FUN<3<3 youll love it

ET said:

tsme said:

ET said:

itsme said:

What’s everyone’s new yrs eve plans?

Family’s comming home:) and you?

What an aamzing daughter<3 lol
    --------
    Indeed I am. My friends all live away from me, so I hope I get to see them =/

This post won’t get past 100
    no one cares abt her
    If you don’t care than why are you on this post? And I’m pretty sure it will get past 100 since it is almost at 100 comments. And if Ashley Tisdale’s post of her going to coffee bean etc get past 100 comments, I’m sure this will too.

ec 30, 2009 @ 09:06 am

Hey itsme love lol
    Hey girl!

i’m making study guide cards for science 500 question study guide (with answers ha!) and joe’s being reeaalllyy nice, whats up with you?

• anne

This post won’t get past 100
    no one cares abt her

are you kidding who bases a fanbase based on Oceanup comments? LMFAO
    the haters are so idiots lol

(replying to this) – Dec 30, 2009 @ 09:07 am
    cony said:

Nope! I don’t feel like talking about it. I am very healthy, so don’t worry.
    oh, ok. good!

ec 30, 2009 @ 09:06 am

Hey itsme love lol
    Hey girl!

Study cards are the best. They make studying easier. I’m just finishing up my starbucks drink. lol. I’m hungry though!

• Marjorie

This post won’t get past 100
    no one cares abt her

are you kidding who bases a fanbase based on Oceanup comments? LMFAO
    the haters are so idiots lol
    proven wrong within minutes…

• xCookieMuffin

Anyone wanna chit chat? …

lol i didn’t eat anything yet, and its 12:10pm where i am lol

Anyone wanna chit chat?
    _____
    okay whats up, have you had a good year :)

This post won’t get past 100
    no one cares abt her

are you kidding who bases a fanbase based on Oceanup comments? LMFAO
    the haters are so idiots lol
    proven wrong within minutes…
    You used the word base like 5 times…I lost interest…

xCookieMuffin said:

Anyone wanna chit chat? ..
    Sure! What’s up!

lol i didn’t eat anything yet, and its 12:10pm where i am lol
    Yeah. It’s the same time here too. I’ll probably just wait until dinner to eat, or have a late lunch.

Anyone wanna chit chat?
    _____
    okay whats up, have you had a good year :)
    Nothingmuch, yup :) I’m gonna miss 2009 though cause its almost 2010 :O, haha :P, what about you?

• JonasGirl007

same here lol the office is on and i am typing, and writing the cards at the same time. LOL

die miley!

• xCookieMuffin

Anyone wanna chit chat? ..
    Sure! What’s up!

Hehe, nm, you? :P

• Charlotte-x-

Where is sexybeast, jerseygirl, dinogirl, angela, etc..? :(

die miley!

Jump off a bridge.

JonasGirl007 said:

Glad you can Multi-task like that. I could never get any studying done if the t.v. was on. haha

• cony

110 comments and more to come.

• Chelseak

I hope she releases a live concert CD, like the BOBW one! I went to her concert, but I would love to buy a live album. She sounds so good live.

xCookieMuffin said:

Anyone wanna chit chat? ..
    Sure! What’s up!

Hehe, nm, you? :P
    BORED! and cold. ugh.

• xCookieMuffin

110 comments and more to come.

Now 118+ :O

xCookieMuffin said:

Anyone wanna chit chat?
    _____
    okay whats up, have you had a good year :)
    ________
    oooh that’s good :) well my school work has been good :) but my friendship with my best friends has kinda lessened :/…but its okay :)
    i hope 2010 fills you and your family with heath and happiness :)

haha how cheesy was that last sentence :)

• ET

Family’s comming home:) and you?

What an aamzing daughter<3 lol
    --------
    Indeed I am. My friends all live away from me, so I hope I get to see them =/
    aww that sucks.. i used to live out of the town for a while and i hated it. But hopefully youll make it:)

• Charlotte-x-

die miley!

Unnecessary.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

babaabaa
    Im bored.

Charlotte-x- said:

Where is sexybeast, jerseygirl, dinogirl, angela, etc..? :(
    I’m not trying to be mean, but how are they so popular? It’s kinda sad that people get left out, even on the internet.

• Laura.

I want a Jonas Brothers post, I miss them…especially Joe.

ET said:

Family’s comming home:) and you?

What an aamzing daughter<3 lol
    Indeed I am. My friends all live away from me, so I hope I get to see them =/

I know! Because we’ll only see each other once next week for the Nick J show then we all go back to college =/

• cony

I don’t know :0/ I know what you mean.

• msjonas13

im first!

• http://futboldenofa.org/members/Buy-Antabuse.aspx Antabuse

The ace Antabuse (trandolapril) lowers pressure by a in your i from to a that narrows the and and retention. Mean oral Naltrexone of the 30 tablet is 0. Extra purchase cheap ventolin online is in with b or c co-infection, as these have an of [see warnings and (5. These to inflammation, edema, medrol 24 mg daily secretion, and bronchoconstriction in the of patients. After this naltrexone 2.5 mg cost administration, 28/30 (93%) of to lorazepam and 24/28 (86%) of to were responders, a that was statistically significant.

• msjonas13

im goign to buy it since i didnt get to see i

what you guys dont think they check this site ? i bet all of the disney stars do even the not important ones . (sidekicks)

cant she wear normal clothes??

• Rachel

She does wear normal clothes. The things she wears on stage are just for the show.

• JonasGirl007

yes… and he cursed, he is human ;)

im scared… Joe… if you are reading this… I love you <3 >XD

• JonasGirl007

now music will be on in the background, with me singing loudly to it haha

Ohh I cant wait to buy it

• fan4lyftwitter

Charlotte-x- said:

Where is sexybeast, jerseygirl, dinogirl, angela, etc..? :(

lol am I popular on here? Im new to OU but id say im popular on twitter

Laura. said:

I want a Jonas Brothers post, I miss them…especially Joe.
    I know. I tweeted Joe last night and told him that I missed his silly tweets and how he misspelled words.haha

i am going to buy it, i didnt go to the concert :(

I ate a Mc’Do, feel so good right now :D

DemiandMileyPones …. your icon sucks ! sorry

Sorry I cant please you Jackie. But if it was Miley you would love it right? :/

• Siley rocks my socks

• xCookieMuffin

Anyone wanna chit chat? ..
    Sure! What’s up!

Hehe, nm, you? :P
    BORED! and cold. ugh.
    Same with me :\, haha xP

• Anonymous!

sry to butten in but i think they r popular bc theyre really funny and nic
    i dnt mean 2 leav ppl out wen i said that but ppl do lik them a lot.

• flywithmexo

Fail oceanUP. GossipFaSho already posted it last night!

cant she wear normal clothes??

Oh jeez, really?

• Gemini

Did anybody watch 20/20 talking about The Blindside??

LOOL If I were famous I would spam gossip sites with random things..

______________
    Nah, you see if i was famous id

I ate a Mc’Do, feel so good right now :D
    :O, how are you so lucky?!

• DemiandMileyPones

yes… and he cursed, he is human ;)

im scared… Joe… if you are reading this… I love you <3 >XD

He cursed…?

I love it, Nick and his hands.. so cute

fan4lyftwitter said:

Charlotte-x- said:

Where is sexybeast, jerseygirl, dinogirl, angela, etc..? :(

lol am I popular on here? Im new to OU but id say im popular on twitter
    I don’t see how you can be popular on a site like this. Just because some people have witty comments, that makes them popular apparently. It’s kinda like middle school, oh wait, that’s what a lot of you are. (no offense against anyone)

Dec 30, 2009 @ 10:19 am
    DemiandMileyPones said:
    yes… and he cursed, he is human ;)

im scared… Joe… if you are reading this… I love you <3 >XD

He cursed…

he said crap… it’s adorable >XD

How are all of my OUppers today? :D

Lol, I miss that too

xCookieMuffin said:

Anyone wanna chit chat? ..
    Sure! What’s up!

Hehe, nm, you? :P
    BORED! and cold. ugh.
    Same with me :\, haha xP

I wish summer would get here, NOW!

• fan4lyftwitter

fan4lyftwitter said:

Charlotte-x- said:

Where is sexybeast, jerseygirl, dinogirl, angela, etc..? :(

lol am I popular on here? Im new to OU but id say im popular on twitter

im in 12th grade

Dec 30, 2009 @ 09:20 am
    Laura. said:

Lol, I miss that too

me three especially the coffee tweet >XD

____

Me neither. There should be no such thing. Especially for the people that have been on there longer then them.

How are all of my OUppers today? :D
    ________
    good thanks and you ? :)
    btw what happened to the historian do you remember her ?

How are all of my OUppers today? :D
    Heyyyyy! Did you see Joe last night? ;)

I wonder how Miley sang 7 things last night sicne you know she saw the nelena photo.

Nick’s song by Marc Broussand that he posted on his twitter soudns so Niley, my god.

I’m in 10th grade. >.<

I’m in 10th grade. >.< _____ SNAP :D

im in 12th grade
    Really? Well anyway, I don’t see why certain people are favored on here. But whatever.

im in 12th grade]
    __________
    good luck with college and stuff :)

im in 12th grade]
    __________
    good luck with college and stuff :)

• DemiandMileyPones

Heyyyyy! Did you see Joe last night? ;)

_____

Duh! I was there and I was talking to him and his brother. Wait? Did he come bak after I left?

(o__O)

• cony

Good :0)

Dec 30, 2009 @ 09:20 am
    Laura. said:

Lol, I miss that too

me three especially the coffee tweet >XD
    Yeah, his tweets definitely made my day. Come back Joe! haha.

• fan4lyftwitter

elmooo said:

im in 12th grade]
    __________
    good luck with college and stuff :)

• ftwjvx=)

i got the go to her concert but gonna buy it anyway

Dec 30, 2009 @ 09:22 am
    itsme said:
    that’s what a lot of you are. (no offense against anyone)

Im in 8th grade taking 9th grade courses trying to figure out algebra 2 ha lol <3 >XD

good thanks and you ? :)

_____

Sick. I was drinking last night and had a huge chest pain. I’m good now. I’m recovering. Ha! :) I hope you’re well.

DemiandMileyPones said:

Heyyyyy! Did you see Joe last night? ;)

(o__O)
    I think I left before you. But no, I don’t think he came back. But what I meant was, was he at your house? :)

• elmooo

good luck with college and stuff :)

_______
    your welcome, btw i love your icon :)

I know, it makes people feel like they are not wanted. :0/

Dec 30, 2009 @ 09:22 am
    itsme said:
    that’s what a lot of you are. (no offense against anyone)

Well, that’s good that you’re a grade ahead. Keep it up!

• fan4lyftwitter

I went to her concert and im definitely buying the DVD it was the best day of me and my friends life lol we had a blast cant wait until she comes back to NY

good thanks and you ? :)

_________
    oooh, i wish you better, did you get drunk haha :) thank you :)

• itsme

I find it weird that all of them get on at the same time.

• DemiandMileyPones

Some conversation last night huh Cony? :)

Haha, after a while ‘Kevin’ came on and asked weird questions o.0

I think they’ve all commented on here.. we’re all really harsh on them sometimes. like fed up said we dont realize how our comments can hurt them,

Ahaha u guys can’t even talk abt Miley. She is losing it.

DemiandMileyPones …. your icon sucks ! sorry

get it right.

• ET

Cool beans

Lol, I miss that too

me three especially the coffee tweet >XD

Yeaah I loved that tweet, I read it hundred times LMAO

No way would I buy this!

• Seriously

Nobody cares about you I know 10 people for every 1 of you negative people.

So. Bored.
    I. Need. A. New. Post. Especially. A. Jonas. Post!

______
    wowo, you must be clever :)
    i love algebraa, i know i am so sad lol :)

Nick and Miley are best friends and they in love

• JonasGirl007

Well, that’s good that you’re a grade ahead. Keep it up!
    where i am, working on algebra 2 is 2 grades ahead, lol, technically 3 in other states… i want to finish high school in 3 years lol hahaha

• Charlotte-x-

Where is sexybeast, jerseygirl, dinogirl, angela, etc..? :(

lol am I popular on here? Im new to OU but id say im popular on twitter

Calm down. They’re my friends on here, that’s all.

• DemiandMileyPones

oooh, i wish you better, did you get drunk haha :) thank you :)

_____

No. It only had 3.2% alcohol. But every time I drink alcohol, my chest starts to hurt. I don’t get it. :/

• sorriso

Selena is so fake
    —————–
    AGREE !!!!
    really no one is perfect and EVERYONE makes mistakes !
    i can not wait to buy the DVD :D
    go miley !!!!!

Dec 30, 2009 @ 09:27 am
    elmooo said:
    ______
    wowo, you must be clever :)
    i love algebraa, i know i am so sad lol :)

lol im supposed to be in 9th grade though… i was born on Sept 4, 4 days after the deadline >X(

• Dianaa123

Oh, and she sounds almost the same.. ish, as on the album here I think it’s cuz she was smart enough to know when filming, not to dance around so much so she loses breath and then can’t sing much. Well, they’ve been recording, though, is this like the last day of filming/tour or something???

• elmooo

Well, that’s good that you’re a grade ahead. Keep it up!
    ___
    woow, good luck :)
    you must be super clever :D
    whar algebra questions are you doing atm :)

JonasGirl007 said:

Well, that’s good that you’re a grade ahead. Keep it up!
    You go girl. Get out of h.s. and go to college and get your degree!

Nick and Miley are best friends and they in love

Really because a lot of evidence from the past couple of weeks points to the fact that they aren’t even talking right now. She overreacted when the Irish host brought up the Jonas Brothers a couple of weeks ago and she changed the words to 7 thigns 3 or 4 times, plus someone from here said that a girl behind held up a Nick shirt at the cocnert last week and Miley posted it at it and gave her the evil eye.

Anyone wanna chit chat?
    _____
    okay whats up, have you had a good year :)
    ________
    i hope 2010 fills you and your family with heath and happiness :)

haha how cheesy was that last sentence :)
    Cheesy as can be my friend xP. And I hope 2010 fills you and your family with health and happiness and candy :D. And good to know :) and hope everything turns out good with you and your best friends :) and glad your doing great in school :D

ooh, that’s annoyingg

• itsme

The JB must be keeping a low pro. There’s been hardly no stalker pics or anything. haha.I’m suffering from withdrawals here!

______

No. You were still here on OceanUp. && yeah he came. He gave me more pleasure than you think. ;D

• vane

Nick and Miley are best friends and they in love
    True

Miley is his best friend and Selena is his friend, ok with it

• JonasGirl007

You go girl. Get out of h.s. and go to college and get your degree!

i want like 5 degrees hahaha
    but in the beginning tests, i got 91% for math…
    which means like 9% is new to me lolz

• elmooo

i hope 2010 fills you and your family with heath and happiness :)

haha how cheesy was that last sentence :)
    _______
    haha :) thanks you too, awwww thanks – you’re too nice :)
    i hope next year is great for you too :)

I ate a Mc’Do, feel so good right now :D
    :O, how are you so lucky?!

I am luckier than you thought. Joe’s in front of me and just eat some of my chips LMAO

______

Lucky you!!! It’s my turn tonight :)

I hadn’t had breakfast yet so I’m gonna go eat cereal :D random eh? xD

Dec 30, 2009 @ 09:29 am
    elmooo said:
    ooh, that’s annoyingg

yep… but i love my friends, they are like family >XD

• elmooo

oh guys i have to go :( ill be back soon :)))

JonasGirl007 said:

You go girl. Get out of h.s. and go to college and get your degree!

i want like 5 degrees hahaha
    but in the beginning tests, i got 91% for math…
    which means like 9% is new to me lolz
    You sound pretty smart!

bye elmo!

Haha, after a while ‘Kevin’ came on and asked weird questions o.0

____

After I left?
    Wow. That’s funny. Man, I really wish a celebrity would just say on twitter.. “Hey I’m on Oceanup , let’s talk.” LMAO! Then everybody would go nuts! :)

Bye Elmo! :D

• Anonmymous

I find it weird that all of them get on at the same time.

right?

• Gemini

I hadn’t had breakfast yet so I’m gonna go eat cereal :D random eh? xD
    wht kind

They would go crazy!

Nick and Miley are best friends and they in love

only 1 or 2 days, later nothing, they are best friends

After I left?
    I’d be willing to bet that Joe’s been on here before.

• DemiandMileyPones

Lucky you!!! It’s my turn tonight :)

______

Yeah I guess you can say I am, OH! && make sure you pull his hair and bite his lip seductively while kissing. That really turns him on. :))

• DemiandMileyPones

I’d be willing to bet that Joe’s been on here before.

____

Also, Kevin, Nick, and Miley. I have witnessed.

fuck miley’s ugly ass

You sound pretty smart!

im like the only one in the class that has an A (i think), my friends are failing…. and we have this thing, and out of 44 units, im on unit 43, its supposed to be for the whole year…. lol

Bye Elmo

• Vic_2763

30, 2009 @ 09:25 am
    fan4lyftwitter said:

iawyc, I was at Miley’s Philly show and had the best time. Cant wait for the dvd and her next album & tour =]

• fan4lyftwitter

Vic_2763 said:

30, 2009 @ 09:25 am
    fan4lyftwitter said:

I know its going to ROCK

DemiandMileyPones said:

Lucky you!!! It’s my turn tonight :)

______

Oh, I will, and I’ll do much more to him ;) omg, i’m awful. haha.

DemiandMileyPones said:

I’d be willing to bet that Joe’s been on here before.

____

Also, Kevin, Nick, and Miley. I have witnessed.
    I can see Miley coming on here too. Not sure about Nick and Kevin.

Bye Elmo :(

• DemiandMileyPones

Oh, I will, and I’ll do much more to him ;) omg, i’m awful. haha.

___

You’re just in love. I am too, don’t worry. Man, I feel bad.! :(

• JonasGirl007

Oh, I will, and I’ll do much more to him ;) omg, i’m awful. haha.
    and he kisses my neck… oh joe >XD

You sound pretty smart!

Well, keep it up. That’s great!

DemiandMileyPones said:

I’d be willing to bet that Joe’s been on here before.

____

Also, Kevin, Nick, and Miley. I have witnessed.
    I can see Miley coming on here too. Not sure about Nick and Kevin.

Demi definitely has. She talked about it on Katie and Karleigh and she tweeted saying to leave her lil sister alone after some of the comments posted on here.

• cony

Bye guys, I will be back!

DemiandMileyPones said:

Oh, I will, and I’ll do much more to him ;) omg, i’m awful. haha.

___

You’re just in love. I am too, don’t worry. Man, I feel bad.! :(

• Gemini

DemiandMileyPones said:

I’d be willing to bet that Joe’s been on here before.

____

Also, Kevin, Nick, and Miley. I have witnessed.
    I can see Miley coming on here too. Not sure about Nick and Kevin.

it would be so weird if u thought u were talking to a regular person but then u found out they were a celebrity:)

I didn’t say she can’t sing.

Selena she just terribly horible overall she just sucks

• DemiandMileyPones

I can see Miley coming on here too. Not sure about Nick and Kevin.

____

Nick was “Man Out of Time”
    Kevin was “K.”

It was awesome!
    And, its easy to know its them. If they defend themselves, have proper grammar, and act just like them. ;P

Bye Cony!

• JonasGirl007

Well, keep it up. That’s great!
    damn i feel conceited, Joe talk now…

• itsme

If I were all of them, I’d stay away from places like this, or I might would jump off a bridge.

Someone here can tell me what means deadbeat summer? thank you

• JonasGirl007

i can personally say, he isn’t a jerk.

• Gemini

Dec 30, 2009 @ 09:38 am
    MZ said:

DemiandMileyPones said:

I’d be willing to bet that Joe’s been on here before.

____

Also, Kevin, Nick, and Miley. I have witnessed.
    I can see Miley coming on here too. Not sure about Nick and Kevin.

taylor has 2 it was on her laptop in a picture

DemiandMileyPones said:

I can see Miley coming on here too. Not sure about Nick and Kevin.

____

Nick was “Man Out of Time”
    Kevin was “K.”

It was awesome!
    Ahhhh. When did this happen? When were they on?

JonasGirl007 said:

i can personally say, he isn’t a jerk.
    Well I don’t think he is either, but we can’t really say because we don’t know him personally.

• MZ

I find OceanUP to be quite a nice gossip site because it has some really loyal fans that always shut down the haters and shit they say but I would stay away from every other gossip site. I’m quite a strong person anyway so I don’t think hateful comments from people who don’t even know me would bother me too much :)

• JonasGirl007

i’d be fun if i knew him ;)

— Sure, but I feel a deep connection between him and I . LMAO

• Janis Lan

Talk about something more positive.

Anyone excited for The Last Song or Miley’s new album?
    ___

ME! :D.

• Mercedes

i’ll just watch it when someone uploads in on youtube.
    man, i love the person who created youtube, genius!

Nick and Miley are best friends and they in love

only 1 or 2 days, later nothing, they are best friends

The thing with the shirt happened just last week. How do you know their back to being friends?

JonasGirl007 said:

i’d be fun if i knew him ;)
    Well, I knew him for like 10 seconds. haha. Ugh.

• MZ

>.< I got Season 3 of Heroes for Christmas and I’m on episode 2 and I’m already shitting myself :( I love this programme but it terrifies me!

• Laura.

— I’d love talk to a star, and don’t know it is.

Laura. said:

— Sure, but I feel a deep connection between him and I . LMAO

Ya know, I do too. It’s like this understanding that Joe and I have. We click. lol.

• JonasGirl007

Well, I knew him for like 10 seconds. haha. Ugh.

me too lol at a concert… we connected *nods head*

• Laura.

Nick was “Man Out of Time”
    Kevin was “K.”

It was awesome!

Really ? have you talk to ‘em?

• fan4lyftwitter

OMG i live right by the city and there is a bomb they think whats with these crazy terrorist

• DemiandMileyPones

Ahhhh. When did this happen? When were they on?

______

Hmm.. K. was on a camp rock audition post and I forget what Nick was on…. Shoot. :(

• elmooo

Talk about something more positive.

Anyone excited for The Last Song or Miley’s new album?
    i am :)

• itsme

Are we on here now? lol.

• xCookieMuffin

Talk about something more positive.

Anyone excited for The Last Song or Miley’s new album?

Yup, can’t wait xD

• ET

Talk about something more positive.

Anyone excited for The Last Song or Miley’s new album?
    STOKED

miley hun i love you so much :) and im soo buying it :D

• elmooo

I hate it when people sya ‘ little teenies’

Not all 12 year olds act like their 5. Im much more mature to act like that .

anyway on this post , i wanna buy it . It looks like a cool concert :)
    _______________
    just ignore the people who say little tweenies lol, i know like the most mature person i know is 12, and the irony is that the people who say little tweenies act wayyy more immature than anyone else.
    also, its oceanup, its meant for people between the age of like 11-20.
    just ignore the silly people :)

• Janis Lan

You’ll learn alot from this site. Words like Slut & Classy, is def not what they really mean.

DemiandMileyPones said:

Ahhhh. When did this happen? When were they on?

______

I wouldn’t doubt that it was them. It very well could have been!

• DemiandMileyPones

Really ? have you talk to ‘em?

• Anonymous333

yeah not really planing to buy it with the way she dresses cuz i know that my sisters r gonna watch it too and it’s not really appropriate

• Janis Lan

__

How do you know that they’re not?. See, we don’t know a shit, so how about we leave it alone? ;)

I just realized that Taylor Lautner is in Joe’s position and Taylor Swift is in Camilla’s regarding their breakup. She’s older, he’s younger, she broke it off.

why cant i comment ?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Ok I’m sorry but I honestly think Miley is the least attractive Disney girl. She’s a great perfomer, however she’s completely average looking from head to toe. She’s famous for her attitude, not her looks.

• Mercedes

MZ said:
    DemiandMileyPones said:

I’d be willing to bet that Joe’s been on here before.

____

Also, Kevin, Nick, and Miley. I have witnessed.
    I can see Miley coming on here too. Not sure about Nick and Kevin.

they need to come up here again, esp. joe he’d be fun to talk to.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Please check it out….. I know I really shouldn’t be promoting another gossip site here, but too bad. Lol. Go here! It gets news sometimes faster than OceanUp and has more posts per day, since there are more people updating and people from all over the world so you also get posts during US school time! http://epicgossip.webs.com/apps/blog/

• kira

I cant wait to buy her DVD