Joe Jonas Christmas PARTY PICTURES

joe-jonas-christmas-party

Joe Jonas celebrating the holidays with his friends. Thx Libby!

• HoT BiAtCh

G SUS VRist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoe Honas iz lukimg fuggin got az he’ll!!!! In gunna fug his bras our!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Anonymous123

they’re playing catch phrase! i love that game

• stellagirl1993

Dec 31, 2009 @ 08:38 am
    stellagirl1993 said:

eeep off topic

but derek jeter & a-rod are in aruba!!! :D
    You need to stalk them and get shirtless beach pix. :D

ohh yeah ;D
    i even know which hotel they are staying ^_^
    lol

• Jusin Bieber

LOOK! I’m in a g string! Who wants to go first?

• ally

nick jonas is sooooo super hot, :)

• Jbluver4ever

A: Joe has magical powers that make his hair grow back super fast
    B: he’s wearing a wig
    C: Oceanup = fail

Hmmm I go with C

umm so this def wasnt this year.
    joes hair is entirely different….

wrong year. thanks anyways..?
    but uh catch phrase is the best.

that was last year…..

• BUBLE.

everyone saw these 2 months ago.

• ally

i hope you all know that these pics are from last Christmas, 2008, joes hair is not the long since he cut it and hes stronger now, Happy New years :)

• Notion

Another proof how dumb OceanUp is :D Shanna doesn’t seem to have some smart friends. huh?

• Amelia.

Bahaa (: Stupid oceanup.
    At least look at the details first.
    Epic fail.
    Ahh well (: Anything about Joe Jonas is good news. I spose.
    Hotttt.

• julie

no. not fail oceanup.
    fail libby. whoever that is. just says she sent it in.

• julie

no. not fail oceanup.
    fail libby. whoever that is. just says she sent it in.

Lol failook at his hair its not even recent lol old pics lol

j

• fireisinourhearts

OU fail. these were from last year, everyone has seen them by now. instead OU you should have posted the new CR2 picture and article.

• monica

his hair is different..was this last year? i think so! yea.fail.

I didn’t even pay attention to Joe at first, all I was thinking is that’s a huge ass christmas tree:)

oh my gosh.rotfl
    hahahahhahahahaaha that like made my day.
    they secretly love our fanfictions, don’t deny it;]

LMFAO!
    I wonder what they were searching to find that video : )

oh lord.i wonder if they watched the whole thing? they secretly enjoyed it;D

Haha, they love it probably. I’d laugh if they just had another account and no one knew it was them + all the favourites is just dirty fanfics. xD I swear they read oceanup as well, ’cause as soon they posted about them breaking up Nick made a tweet about how he couldn’t wait to tour with jb next year. O:

joe i love you ?

jo bros for life :)

• Elizzle

Yaaaaaaaaaay cuz it’s Joe.

LOL.
    NickJonasThinks is an epic site : )

it is:] lmbo
    all of them make me laugh

NEW JONAS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JhrPlm

JKGqqA lLJZBg

• xoxokatie8

I couldn’t stop laughing when I watched it :] I could imagine them sitting there reading fanfictions just with like scared expressions on their faces xD
    Thank-you : ) I love yours too.
    hahahaa:D i’d be scared to think of what they would say after reading a sexual scene;] creepinnn

JonasGirl007,
    Let’s go to Nickyboo’s (LOL) post. =)

• Laura.

I think I’m becoming the most hated on OU, so lame :/

Dec 31, 2009 @ 11:32 am
    NickyJonasForever said:
    JonasGirl007,
    Let’s go to Nickyboo’s (LOL) post. =)

kk

• NickyJonasForever

Thank-you : ) I love yours too.
    LMFAO

CATCH PHRASE!!! <333

lol joe is amazing as well as his brothers :)

CATCH PHRASE!!! <333

lol joe is amazing as well as his brothers :)

LMFAO
    oh my gosh.rotfl
    hahahahhahahahaaha that like made my day.
    they secretly love our fanfictions, don’t deny it;]

• Notion

No, they still have ssexybeast and hate this girl for NO REASON. -.- Anonymous people suck!!

oh lord.i wonder if they watched the whole thing? they secretly enjoyed it;D

yeah i bet they do read OU.which kinda scares me sometimes:| there creepin on us now. ahahaha
    HAY JONASES HAY;]

• Chey

This wasn’t this Christmas!? Look at Joe’s hair!

Weird… I play Catch Phrase with my cousins on Christmas and I’m wearing a Beatles shirt right now. O.o

• Lisa

He is so hot

oh lord.i wonder if they watched the whole thing? they secretly enjoyed it;D

HAY JONASES HAY;]

LOL xD
    They’ve been caught twice today, for watching them dirrtty fan fics + creepin’ on us on oceanup. Oh them Jonas Boys ;)

FAIL. hahaha

..My mom always says that he got a new house to have over laties and have sex parties. Notice how there are only 3 other guys? Guess mom was right. ;) Jk. Love you, Joe!

• Mary

Awesome pix

• Mary

Awesome pix

• AshleyXD

Well, if you look carefully it looks kind of like the set of JONAS. He wore that same outfit and hair on that episode where they had to rerecord their home videos, maybe someone won a chance to be on set..? Either way, there was no reason for the person to post these pics if they are personal. If it ws a concert winner, you go girl! lol

LMFAO
    oh my gosh.rotfl
    hahahahhahahahaaha that like made my day.
    they secretly love our fanfictions, don’t deny it;]

LMFAO!
    I wonder what they were searching to find that video : )

this cant be this year look at joes hair
    im guessin xmas 08

oh my gosh.rotfl
    hahahahhahahahaaha that like made my day.
    they secretly love our fanfictions, don’t deny it;]

LMFAO!
    I wonder what they were searching to find that video : )

oh lord.i wonder if they watched the whole thing? they secretly enjoyed it;D

• jerseygirl

Pretty sure these are personal pix of Joe’s party with his friends. They’ve been out for awhile. Not sure who posted them though.

• ftooneta234
  • stellagirl1993

eeep off topic

but derek jeter & a-rod are in aruba!!! :D

ohh and these pics look old -.-

these pictures are from last year because they are on his friends myspace :/

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Joe must be related to Harry Potter if he makes his grow out that fast. Why post old pictures. Besides there won’t be any pix from his party this year. Unless you are Zack Taylor and pull pictures out of your butt and then post them using photoshop.

These.Are.Old.

But it’s Joe, so I’ll take it.

• JACKIE

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

nick and miley are just meant to be. miley is nicks cinderella, and nick is her prince charming.

twitter.com/nileyforever and twitter.com/jaqulinerose7

• Danger-ous

I love when people start calling Joe chubby. 1. He stands with his gut out so that it always appears he has a belly and 2. He’s so fit, I don’t get where all that comes from.

Dec 31, 2009 @ 08:38 am
    stellagirl1993 said:

eeep off topic

but derek jeter & a-rod are in aruba!!! :D
    You need to stalk them and get shirtless beach pix. :D

• random

OLD!!! his hair is short now

• iluvspam
  • Nicholas

Whoever said that I was your precious Nick? I never recall saying that I was Nick Jonas.

• elmooo

hey guys can I just say something really cheesy :)
    basically, atm my ‘bffs’ are kinda bullying me and they leave me in tears but whenever i come on here you guys cheer me up sooooo much, so thanks for that, like i actually consider some of you guys my friends, becuase you’re a hell of a lot nicer than my other ‘friends’ so thanks so much, you have no idea how much i love you :)

thanks :)
    —————
    elmo, ur like one of my favorite oceanuppers ever. i like some of you guys better than my real friends too lol.
    _____
    haha, i’m glad i’m not the only one :)
    your comment proved how nice you are and is my exact reason why i love you all so much :)
    how are you ?

• NickyJonasForever

I’m extremely sorry. I didn’t know that my comments had to be so PERFECT.

Selena and I are not going out. We’re just friends who are reconnecting.

HAPPY?

Nope. Nicholas Jerry Jonas is an angel. He wouldn’t speak to us like that.

• NICOLE .

La la la I’m up in this post starting trouble la la la

• idkMyBFFjill

ummm u must b on crack if u think he sounds like jordan pruitt. he definitely has a Natasha Bedingfield voice.

—————

No Way. He’s like the mosquito noise. You know? The one that hurts your ears?
    oh yes, that thing can break glass.

• OceanUp Fail

LMAO. I dont like Nelena or Taylena but that is funny : )

• DemiandMileyPones

_____

Yeah you’re not Nick, because you just said ‘reconnecting’ and ‘friends with Selena’.
    Yup! You’re definitely not Nick.

• NickyJonasForever

oh yes, that thing can break glass.

Yea, except it’s kinda like a yodeling mosquito noise.

• DemiandMileyPones

Nope. Nicholas Jerry Jonas is an angel. He wouldn’t speak to us like that.

______

Plus, he didnt use the words;

Beautiful
    Awesome
    Amazing
    Fans
    etc.

• idkMyBFFjill

oh yes, that thing can break glass.

Yea, except it’s kinda like a yodeling mosquito noise.
    why is it even called that tho? mosquitoes sound nothing like that :|

• xoxokatie8

i wonder who all those people are..

Shoot… only a 1,101 word chapter so far.. it’s going to be gooooddd

• Nicholas

I do not recall saying that I was Nicholas Jerry Jonas. You girls seem to think that the only Nick’s and Selena’s in the world are Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez.

My name is Nicholas Tom Vasquez, and my friend Selena is named Selena Stefani Levine.

why is it even called that tho? mosquitoes sound nothing like that :|

I have no idea, but someone played it in class and my nose started bleeding.

• NICOLE .

Cool story, bro.

Now if you’ll excuse me, my g string and I must leave. *Flies away*

lol

bieber AND jonas fan said:
    my point exactly

bieber and Jonas fan????
    Bieber fans USED to be Jonas Fans, but then they “moved on” to whoever’s more famous.

• idkMyBFFjill

JonasGirl007 said:

why are you guys always making fun of justin bieber? i mean seriously what has he done to make you hate him.

the guy (at least online) shoved a crotch in my face.

Plus he does sound like Jordan Pruitt…
    his voice will deepen… some day… hopefully

JonasGirl007
    The animation on your ‘who i am’ bit, is too sexy : )

• elmooo

hey guys can I just say something really cheesy :)

thanks :)

Let’s give it up for our actors!
    Joe Jonas
    Justin Bieber
    JonasGirl007
    And all the others, take a bow, you were incredible!

idkMyBFFjill said:
    NickyJonasForever said:

idkMyBFFjill said:
    WHOS TALKING ABOUT MAH FETUS!

Well your fetus lol and me are talking about how his late death will take place.
    kk np. i was planning to abort him anyway :P

what’s in fetus’s mouth in your icon?

• JonasGirl007

lol just when the songs get played back to back, i cant really tell the difference.

• bieber AND jonas fan

those are the teenies, who you shouldnt want, anyways. I still love JB. I started liking JBieber when he first started putting videos on youtube, and I liked JB when “Mandy” first came out.

• idkMyBFFjill

elmooo said:

hey guys can I just say something really cheesy :)

thanks :)

—————

No Way. He’s like the mosquito noise. You know? The one that hurts your ears?

• idkMyBFFjill

elmooo said:

hey guys can I just say something really cheesy :)

thanks :)
    —————

edit: why the f did this double post. SOZ

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m extremely sorry. I didn’t know that my comments had to be so PERFECT.

Selena and I are not going out. We’re just friends who are reconnecting.

HAPPY?

You’re still not Nick!

• ET

Reconnecting sounds like Sex.

You know “No no no, we are not togeteher, we are just reconnecting” Mom “Yes, whatever, Use protection”

O_o

• ellenluvsbieberandjonas

not all his fans r bad. did u even watch the video?

and no, most of the people on here think that he is a douche because he is a teenage boy being thrust into the spotlight, being a smidge bit rude to all the teenies that try to grab him, and taking the jonas teenies.

how can his fans change the way you think about a certain person? theyre just minor people. they cant effect how you feel towards another person, so to your comment, bull shit.

• im not flippin spamming

how are his fans making him a douche?

Can someone tell me who these people are joe is with.

danggg Joe. Look at all those girls. Haha:)

:/ fail.

JEMI YES YES YES

,,,,,

haha dude your icon title says it all ocean up fail

Joe is sooo cute!

• gingerrx.

this looks like last year. look at his hair:)

• please watch

if u think that justin bieber is a douche watch this. itll change ur mind.

• Francesca

these are from LAST YEAR.
    fix this lame-ass problem you guys got going on here. FAIL, OceanUp, fail.

• Charlotte-x-

It’s funny how you can tell which year anything was by just looking at Joe’s hair.

this is not news. Boring!

Brenda Song’s brother. I swear that its him.

OH AND OCEANUP:
    BRENDA WAS A BRIDESMAID AT THE WEDDING, ACCORDING TO PEOPLE MAGAZINE. HHAHAH! BRENDA WINS.

oh im gonna buy that magazine of jevins wedding i totaly forgot bout that

• HOLAA

Catch Phase is the funniest game ever!!!!

• Charlotte-x-

I HAVE THE SAME BEATLES SHIRT AS THAT GIRL!

Hey Jonai!

• HOLAA

And people wonder why people like Miley gets pissed with Oceanup. They don’t even TRY to check their facts before posting them up.

thats oceanup for you…:)

IM JUST GONNA GO ON http://Www.omegle.com to take my mind off of you ocean up.

• HOLAA

lmao!
    so true though..

• stellagirl1993
  • iFly…JJ

bye everyone:( Im about to leave Ill be back on sunday! Dont miss me too much!

• elmooo

i’m fine thanks jerseygirl is it me lol or have you not been on here for aaagggeeesss ?

No OU didn’t say the pics were from this year. But by not saying from last year, they are implying they are from this year. Since they need the readers for their advertising, they intend to mislead you.

• elmooo

bye everyone:( Im about to leave Ill be back on sunday! Dont miss me too much!
    _______
    byeee,have fun on your road trip :)
    i will miss you, have agreat new year :)
    love youuu :)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YouBelongWithMe

iFly…JJ said:

bye everyone:( Im about to leave Ill be back on sunday! Dont miss me too much!
    Bye!

• jerseygirl

Elmo – I wasn’t on for a few days but returned last night. I was on the lesbian post. Weren’t you?

we think hes a douche cause of his fans

Bye iFly….JJ!

Happy New Year!

• khim_jb

cekebrating new year now…….

so happy bacause my mom allow me to drink hahaha

• xoxokatie8

oh gosh rotfl. i’m sure he would be creeped out but i figure that they know that jb fans are creepers by now;]

yeaah, lol.
    I saw this video of them at a soundcheck and someone asked if they read fanfiction and they were like: ‘we have but it was kinda…scary’ or something like that, lol.

hahahaha i remember that:] oh gosh.
    and kevin said something weird like “don’t believe everything you read”.
    they all looked freaked out;]
    ps i love your icon !

where did everyone go? :/

Dec 31, 2009 @ 11:19 am
    xoxokatie8 said:
    where did everyone go? :/

no idea…. NICKYJONASFOREVER comebackkk
    the chapter is POSTED!!!

Old pictures!
    Cause joe’s hair isnt straight any more

• Sonia

this was either last year or before

epic fail oceanup. at least state that its not this year. i could run oceanup better then you asses

Oh My Joe Jonas.
    I freaking love your story.
    sorry, teenie moment… lol i still count as a teenie anyways

no idea…. NICKYJONASFOREVER comebackkk
    the chapter is POSTED!!!

LOL I was reading it!

• xoxokatie8

does she have a picture? just wondering.

LOL.
    NickJonasThinks is an epic site : )

it is:] lmbo
    all of them make me laugh

Same. : )
    I wonder what Nick would do if he saw half of stuff people put. xD

read said:
    im out. this is pointless. either people are going to keep being hipocrites towards justin, or they will (hopefully) realize that they seem pathetic to the people who usually dont comment and just realize that its pointless hating on celebs they dont even know.

bye.

Bye! =)
    At least you stick up for the people you like, unlike those stupid teenies who move on to whoever’s more famous.

• JonasGirl007

WHEN IS MINE GOING TO BE POSTED?! AGH!!!

• abusedTampon

xoxokatie8 said:

does she have a picture? just wondering.

______________

Probably not.
    There’s a 95% chance that she knows nothing and is just doing this for attention…

but then again I could be wrong.

• nameless

please follow me on twitter!! http://www.twitter.com/luvluvluvjb13/ oceanUP and justin bieber are following me!!

OceanUp Fail,
    Your username is perfect for this post!

• xoxokatie8

NickJonasThinks is an epic site : )

it is:] lmbo
    all of them make me laugh

Same. : )
    I wonder what Nick would do if he saw half of stuff people put. xD

• paulakrys

This wasn’t even this year!Look at Joe’s hair!

FAIL OCEANUP.
    exactly the same thing i thought when i saw the pics.

ok here is a preview
    GO CRAZY
    im sick of waiting!

———————-

It says I need to log in.

• JonasGirl007

It says I need to log in.

crap…
    im afraid to post it here…
    shoot we have to wait…

• NickyJonasForever

NickJonasThinks is an epic site : )

it is:] lmbo
    all of them make me laugh

Same. : )
    I wonder what Nick would do if he saw half of stuff people put. xD

I think you mean psychos.

• JonasGirl007

here you go finally posted >XD

OceanUp Fail,
    Your username is perfect for this post!

Haha, I knew it would come in handy. : )

• xoxokatie8

I think you mean psychos.

that too. lmbo

These are so old…so…you know, thanks.

• mow.

Ahhh man, I saw that CHUCKNORRIS was here
    and I;m pretty sure I missed her.

I misssss you Chuckkkk!

• OceanUp Fail

NickJonasThinks is an epic site : )

it is:] lmbo
    all of them make me laugh

Same. : )
    I wonder what Nick would do if he saw half of stuff people put. xD

yeaah, lol.

• Charlotte-x-

For the 856328146 time. Brenda Song is NOT the Brenda Song off Disney Channel. She is Danielle’s friend from New Jersey. They just have the same name. That’s ALL.

omg really? lol whats up my dear?

Nothing really. Just so excited for the New Year party tonight. Woo! How about you?

why are guyz obssed with brenda she isnt pretty

i miss demi post god

• elmooo

okay guys im going, have a great new year and i hope it brings you health and happiness :)
    have a great new years eve :)
    love youu

rhrhryryry

• CHUCKNORRIS

Happy New Year Jersey :)
    & to everyone else aswell!

Talk to you next year! haha

• stellagirl1993

Because their isnt any other posts here :l

imma gonna say this :P

Rob & kristen are together in London for NYE :)

• ImNotAnnoying

Wasn’t this from last year? lol

• Sam

OceanUP Fail, last year photos.

• ImNotAnnoying

The lesbian post was EPIC

THIS WAS FROM LAST YEAR.
    LOOK AT JOE’S HAIR.
    WOW

writing a second chapter >XD

• ET

JEMI can go and kiss my beautiful fat ass.

• ImNotAnnoying

I think I am going to change my icon..

Dec 31, 2009 @ 09:42 am
    ET said:
    JEMI can go and kiss my beautiful fat ass.

So can Disney for making it!

Joe is so cute

I love this pic

—————————–
    where is that at?

• ET

Brenda couldn’t make it to the weeding. To be honest.. She’s one of my favorites girls for Joeshepo.

• maggie

Almost 6 hours before 2010…

Happy new year everybody!!!!

OU, you didnt post even one picture of the wedding, but you post these pics from a Christmas party—-IN 2008!

OU=FAIL, FAIL, FAIL!

• ImNotAnnoying

I changed my icon…

• ImNotAnnoying

what the?

HAHAHA POOR GIRL REALLY OBSSED WITH HER SLUT IDOL
    Selena slut, Miley slut, Taylor slut, JB slut, all slut .. selena fan happy now?

• ImNotAnnoying

ok beautiful..dead post..lol..

• ET

Why is this post dead? ITS ABOUTT JOSEEPH

• DemiandMileyPones

imnotannoying;

Is your icon Joely? If it is!
    I love you! :)

• ET

NOOOOOOOOO

• Pamela

haha this wasn’t this year. you can tell by Joe’s hair. PLUS the pictures Angie sent in on twitter showed that there were a whole bunch of people.

Yes, this is definitely not this year. but…. Joe is always absolutely adorable!!!! Love Joseph!

• jerseygirl

Where did Charlotte go? She didn’t answer my question.

Sad panda. :(

• dont jugde

elmooo said:

hey guys can I just say something really cheesy :)

thanks :)
    _____
    haha, i’m glad i’m not the only one :)
    how are you ?

—————
    even though i just got 2 knw u a couple of days ago i just want 2 say thank u coz u r 1 of mi favorites oceanupper ur very nice and not judgemetal so thank u :)

Nicholas said:

You are on a Jonas Brother post, idiot.
    It’s your fault.

• Let It Be

Shoot… only a 1,101 word chapter so far.. it’s going to be gooooddd
    ++++++
    Post the link please. I’m in the mood for a good story. :)

• NICOLE .

Nice Beatles song title name.

• read

some of you jonas fans obviously dont remember that when the jonas brothers first started out that “nicky” hadnt gotten his voice change yet, either. and if you guys hate people who hate on the jobros, you are being extremely hipocritical towards justin.

Dec 31, 2009 @ 10:39 am
    Let It Be said:
    Shoot… only a 1,101 word chapter so far.. it’s going to be gooooddd
    ++++++
    Post the link please. I’m in the mood for a good story. :)

hold on, let me post the first chapter, im not done with the second one
    here is the first one:
    >XD
    &&&&
    I GOT A GOOD REVIEW OMG OMG OMG OMG!

read said:

———————

He first started out when he was six. Of course he didn’t have his voice change. His voice changed when he was about 13 or 14. Fetus is 15, almost 16 and still hasn’t gotten anything changed.
    Btw, Jonas Haters are funny as crap.

• read

but the funny thing is, im not a jonas hater. ive liked jonas longer than bieber. and to go with the voice change thing, my dad’s friend didnt get his voice change or hit puberty until his sophmore year of college. there his voice changed, ANNND he grew three feet. everyone blooms at their own times, but obviously u cant because ur still a childish bitch, hating on people (justin) u dont even know.

• Let It Be

Thank you NICOLE, and your gaydar is lovely.

• abusedTampon

COOL JOES HAIR GREW BACK? fail
    __________

Fact: I laughed really hard when I read this. :X

• DemiandMileyPones

____

You want a cookie? What the fuck are you doing on here anyways?

• NickyJonasForever

OMJ ABUSEDTAMPON IS ON!!!! =)

• abusedTampon

read said:

______________

Are you stalking me? I said the exact same thing yesterday, rofl.

And I like your username, btw.

• JonasGirl007

HEyyy abusedTampon whats cracking?

___________
    why are you saying thank you? you’re too nice :) I wish we knew each other properly :)
    you are also one of my favourite oceanuppers, your too nice and you add enjoyment to my life :)
    Thank you so much for making me feel better and i hope you have a lovely new years eve and enjoy church ! :D
    love youuu :)

Nope. Nicholas Jerry Jonas is an angel. He wouldn’t speak to us like that.

______

Plus, he didnt use the words;

Beautiful
    Awesome
    Amazing
    Fans
    etc.
    he is happy with his project single, he love his new music

• abusedTampon

NickyJonasForever said:

OMJ ABUSEDTAMPON IS ON!!!! =)

____________________

oh hai there, I’ve never gotten a greeting like this before.

• elmooo

abusedtampon your were so funny yesterday :) what’s up?

• Let It Be

+++++++++++++++++
    I loved it! You’re a good writer, keep it up.

• xoxokatie8

board games make me bored.

• read

no im not… lol
    i said the same thing the past couple of days, but under a different username. im using “read” cause OU blocked me for spam, so i cant comment under that one for two more hours. but alas, no, i am not stalking you. lol

• elmooo

abusedTAMPON you were really funny on the post yesterday :)
    what’s up ?

• NickyJonasForever

oh hai there, I’ve never gotten a greeting like this before.

and I’ve never been said hi to spelled h a i.
    =)

Dec 31, 2009 @ 10:48 am
    Let It Be said:
    +++++++++++++++++
    I loved it! You’re a good writer, keep it up.

thanks >XD

• abusedTampon

JonasGirl007 said:

HEyyy abusedTampon whats cracking?

______________

oh heyyy, Im just popping in to say hi before i go to the movies to see nine.

read said:

—————

LOL Who’s hating now, hypocrite?

• Let It Be

Well I’m out of here. Happy New Years everyone. And happy almost birthday to ME!!!! Sorry, I’m just excited to be 13. Bye! <3

Dec 31, 2009 @ 10:50 am
    abusedTampon said:
    JonasGirl007 said:

HEyyy abusedTampon whats cracking?

______________

oh heyyy, Im just popping in to say hi before i go to the movies to see nine.

ohh lol tell us if its good k? >XD

Dec 31, 2009 @ 10:50 am
    Let It Be said:

happy early birthday!
    and see ya later :D

• read

im not hating on anybody, im just trying to prove a point.

Let It Be said:

—————-

Happy almost Birthday!
    I was excited a few months ago when I turned 13 too. =)
    Happy New Year too!

read said:
    im not hating on anybody, im just trying to prove a point.

ppl usually don’t use the words “childish bitch” in everyday sentences.

Sooo.
    Is anyone besides these anonymouses on?

>XD

• xoxokatie8

rotfl i really shouldn’t have laughed at that :| but i did.

• read

so? just im just a girl trying to prove a point to the hipocrites who hate on justin just cause he is a fresh face and all the teenies are flocking to him, ‘stealing’ jonas’ thunder.

yay! I’m not alone!

• abusedTampon

elmooo said:

abusedTAMPON you were really funny on the post yesterday :)
    what’s up ?

___________________

Hello there Elmo, I am doing good, what about you?

• abusedTampon

Oh my God are people still fighting over the whole Justin VS Jonas thing?

• OceanUp Fail

rotfl i really shouldn’t have laughed at that :| but i did.

LOL.
    NickJonasThinks is an epic site : )

Dec 31, 2009 @ 11:22 am
    NickyJonasForever said:
    Oh My Joe Jonas.
    I freaking love your story.
    sorry, teenie moment… lol i still count as a teenie anyways
    lol >XD
    Cliff hanger yeahh, you have to wait for the next chapter
    sorry if it seems rushed ha!

• Marjorie

oceanup you fail

LOL I was reading it!

LOL >XD

lol >XD
    Cliff hanger yeahh, you have to wait for the next chapter
    sorry if it seems rushed ha!

nah its perfect

• Notion

Let’s send some baby photos of them in, I BET OceanUp will post them and say these are Kenielle’s!!! :D

nah its perfect

I hope Joe likes it
    see joe? we are perfect >XD

that was last year :P
    FAIL

Oceanup you hate Miley,but…

Here is ContactAnyCelebrity.com’s list of the Top 10 “Most Wanted” Celebrities for 2009:

3. Miley Cyrus
    Best of 2009: Killer Tunes!
    #1 Miley Party in The USA

Best of 2009: Celebs of the Year
    #3 Miley

Miley Rolling Stone 25 songs of ’09:
    #4- Party In The USA, Miley Cyrus

MTV’s TOP 50 OF 2009:
    #16 – THE CLIMB!
    countdown of the year’s most memorable videos on youtube in 2009
    #9 Miley

and more and more….

Dec 31, 2009 @ 09:31 am
    elmooo said:

jerseygirl unfortunately i couldent go on the lesbian post :(
    was it epic ?
    btw, everyones been missing you haha, everyones like wheres jersey girl :)
    —————-
    LOL Elmo. Yes, it was a fun post. No fighting. :D

And it’s nice to be missed; although I’m sure you exaggerate. ;)

jerseygirl unfortunately i couldent go on the lesbian post :(
    was it epic ?
    btw, everyones been missing you haha, everyones like wheres jersey girl :)

FAIL! BIG BIG FAIL OCEANUP! Do you see his hair this is really OLD!

ec 31, 2009 @ 08:57 am

OMG!!!!! SMITCHIE

——————–
    It’s SHITCHIE.

SHIT, for short.

• NickyJonasForever

goes perfect with your story

ok whatever you say oU

Heyyy DAMP

• CHUCKNORRIS

oceanUP About the Joe Jonas Christmas party pictures, we are FULLY aware that they arent recent, and that they are from last year.
    half a minute ago from web

OMG – CHUCKNORRIS!!!!

It’s a Christmas miracle. ;)

• Jusin Bieber

Come on people I’m in a g string! Can someone attack me already?

• Living4Lovato

Epic fail, OceanUP.

Dec 31, 2009 @ 09:54 am
    Jusin Bieber said:
    Come on people I’m in a g string! Can someone attack me already?

go to sleep Fetus

We all have our inner lesbian :)

• fireisinourhearts
  • Notion

Brenda Song is a million times more popular than Taylor Momsen according to Google. IN YOUR FACE TM LOVER:

No one likes your skanky raccoon eyed nobody. Joe and Brenda forever! Jorenda looooove. Jorenda>Niley>Jemi.

___

Hahahaha, psycho much? And I should care because…?

• jonasADDICTEDxo

WOW TIM… FAIL !
    this was from last year! what did joe just start straightening his SHORT hair all of a sudden??!

get your facts straight

• demiselenajb

Well these are obviously from 2008 because his hair is much shorter now!!

• Living4Lovato

Plus, Demi was there….I think she would be in the pictures too. -_-

All girls… you go, Joe Coco!

• Notion

I love how OceanUp is finally posting more about Taylor Momsen :) :)

• Joe08Party

That’s old and lame. Where is Demi and the drinks? Jack and Garbo? Is someone getting paid to post these? Not interested.

• JbsisterB

Auggg i thought u ment this year… lol not last year!! Oh well i guess this is still good…But who are the people i have never seen them before..like where is Nick and Kevin??

not this year…. fail oceanup. joe has long hair here

• CHUCKNORRIS

Holy Cow, this is why I don’t come on this site anymore.
    How many times do people have to post the same response repeatedly?
    This shit is bunk.
    go struddel ur noodle.

if you guys want real gossip just go to http://www.justjaredjr.com

• w

These are hella old. OU your slacking .

• d1sneystars

OceanUP…are you serious? Do you honestly think that these are from Joe’s Christmas party?

• Dangerpears.

OMG!!!!! SMITCHIE

Recently Joe has been looking alittle chubby :), but he is so darn adorable. I wish i could sleep with him every night… as a teddy bear that it xD

• lissa
  • JorendaLove

OMG!!!!! SMITCHIE

…That looks awkward..

nice pics!!

OMG!!!!! SMITCHIE

…That looks awkward..
    _______
    word.

• YouBelongWithMe

This was from last year
    even a 2 year old can tell

uhh, that was not this year because Joe’s hair isn’t like that anymore.

fail oceanup.

• HyperMe

OMG!!!!! SMITCHIE

_____

awww Mitchie and Shane look cute together…

Jemi is still a no no

OMG!!!!! SMITCHIE

…That looks awkward..

YAH LOOKS AWKWARD BECAUSE IVE NEVER SEEN THEM LIKE THAT…ANYWAY I LOVE IT

Not for nothing…………

OU isn’t saying these are this year’s Christmas party pix.

Dec 31, 2009 @ 09:06 am
    lissa said:

__________________
    um how long ago was that taken, cos mileys hairstyle suggest around march, but the jbros suggest much earlier, whan do you think it was taken ? :)

@youbelongwithme what happened to your taylor icon it was so cute!

• xostephxo176

I THINK WE HAVE ALL ESTABLISHED THIS WAS FROM LAST YEAR.

Oceanup you hate Miley,but…

3. Miley Cyrus
    Best of 2009: Killer Tunes!
    #1 Miley Party in The USA

Best of 2009: Celebs of the Year
    #3 Miley

Miley Rolling Stone 25 songs of ’09:
    #4- Party In The USA, Miley Cyrus

MTV’s TOP 50 OF 2009:
    #16 – THE CLIMB!
    countdown of the year’s most memorable videos on youtube in 2009
    #9 Miley

and more and more….

……..
    HAHAHA POOR GIRL REALLY OBSSED WITH HER SLUT IDOL

where exactly does it say that the pics are from this year?

• Anonymous :P

that hair ws the first thing i noticed too

• ssexybeast

This wasn’t even this year!Look at Joe’s hair!

FAIL OCEANUP.

• Justin Bieber

Jusin Bieber said:
    Come on people I’m in a g string! Can someone attack me already?

go to sleep Fetus
    BUT I’M SEXY!

JEMI can go and kiss my beautiful fat ass
    ….
    ET you dont like demi, you dont like joe, both, or just the ideia of them together

BUT I’M SEXY!

only in your dreams fetus, it’s past your bed time

• JonasGirl007

i dont think she likes them together, neither do i

• Cialis

firrrrrrrst

Shut up, Joe is lovely

• Maroussia

It will be great to watch Miley Cyrus, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/Miley_Cyrus-tickets looking forward to it.

• Justin Bieber

BUT I’M SEXY!

only in your dreams fetus, it’s past your bed time
    ++++
    NO! My fans want me here. Right guys?

Dec 31, 2009 @ 11:26 am
    NickyJonasForever said:

goes perfect with your story’

LOL!
    ikr?!
    Wait until what happens next >XD

• DemiandMileyPones

Hey Jonasgirl!

How are you? :D

• dont jugde

so ho is everyone :)

• FatiElo

Everyone already noticed it ! OceanUP failed AGAIN ;)…
    I gotta say that Joe’s hair made the difference…
    Come on Remove that !

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m good Dont Judge! You??

• ET

I don’t Like Demi FOR Joe. I mean her music is cool and all but just something about her.. Just No:) I love Joseph A LOT

• ET

• Justin Bieber

Why is it that Joe is worshipped when he’s in a g string, but not me?

• dont jugde

DemiandMileyPones am ok a little sick ugh wat a great way 2 start the new year :(

• NickyJonasForever

I just LOL’d at Joe’s hair.
    OceanUp Fail.

• Doom

I like sherbet.
    Not going anywhere until the evening. I’ve got a while.

• ET

Okay like probably everybody will be gone later I just want to wish you Guys an excelent New Year! I hope all your wishes come true and you can reach all your dreams. Thank You for this wonderful year and for making me laugh when I’m havin a bad day (Corny corny corny) I love YOU all. (Users, anonymous, Jackie, Haters)You’re all amazing people who deserves the best! Happy New Year, and God Bless you all<3 Remember New Decade, New Attitude:)

• DemiandMileyPones

_____

Ah! I’m sick too… it sucks doesn’t it :)

• DemiandMileyPones

I Lala love you ET! I might not be on for the rest of the day/night. I have a little bit tof time right now.. but its dead. So, I will just go! Bye!

Happy New Years!

• Let It Be

I’M GOING TO BE 13 TOMORROW!!!!!! Sorry, I just needed to get that off my chest. Happy New Year everyone!

Justin Bieber said:
    BUT I’M SEXY!

only in your dreams fetus, it’s past your bed time
    ++++
    NO! My fans want me here. Right guys?
    You have no fans, now go to sleep, Fetus.

Almost 6 hours before 2010…

Happy new year everybody!!!!
    …….

were are u from?!

Dec 31, 2009 @ 09:58 am
    DemiandMileyPones said:
    Hey Jonasgirl!

How are you? :D

ahhh im fine, awww you left >X(

lol about 11 hours until New Years

• Joe Jonas

*In a g string* Move over beaver, beauty is coming through.

////
    i love demi a lot

• NickyJonasForever

Hey JonasGirl007! I’m bored.
    Is anyone still voting?

• JonasGirl007

You have no fans, now go to sleep, Fetus.

what she said ^

here in philippines is 2 hour ago fronm 2010

Shocking Demi haters in a Joe post

• Justi Bieber

BUT I’M SEXY!

only in your dreams fetus, it’s past your bed time
    ++++
    NO! My fans want me here. Right guys?
    You have no fans, now go to sleep, Fetus
    _______
    Then how am I famous? HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HUH HHHUUUUUUUHHHHHH?????? That’s what I thought dumb head!

_____

I asked because i love demi, i like joe too and i love them as best friends, i dont want them together too, it would ruin their friendship… they are too much alike, a relationship would never work

Dec 31, 2009 @ 10:07 am
    NickyJonasForever said:
    Hey JonasGirl007! I’m bored.
    Is anyone still voting?

lol im writing the second chapter… it has a pool and sexy Joseph >XD

• NickyJonasForever

You know what I think about Bieber fans?

yeaah, lol.

hahahaha i remember that:] oh gosh.
    and kevin said something weird like “don’t believe everything you read”.
    they all looked freaked out;]
    ps i love your icon !

Thank-you : ) I love yours too.

read said:

—————–

LOL Stealking the JoBros’ thunder?
    Here you go.

• read

i do not think that he is stealing their thunder. notice what i said before. that is what all the teenies are saying.

• xoxokatie8

Oh my God are people still fighting over the whole Justin VS Jonas thing?

it will never end:/
    dun dun dunn

• NickyJonasForever

I think that Bieber fans are gonna get pregnant as soon as they can, since they like that Fetus so much.

abusedTampon said:
    Oh my God are people still fighting over the whole Justin VS Jonas thing?

—————-

It shouldn’t even be a war because all Justin’s fans either used to be or still is a Jonas fan.

this girl got a pic of Nick and Selena in IHOP…They were there yesterday night in dallas

FINISHED THE SECOND CHAPTER OMG Its being published hold on >XD

JonasGirl007,
    Are you done with that chapter yet?
    I’m getting impatient. lol

Dec 31, 2009 @ 11:00 am
    NickyJonasForever said:
    JonasGirl007,
    Are you done with that chapter yet?
    I’m getting impatient. lol

its loading hold on loves

• read

bye.

• xostephxo176

EMBARRASSING PHOTOS OF SPONGEBOB FROM THE CHRISTMAS PARTY!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS SPONGEBOB!!!!

Hey JonasGirl007! I’m bored.
    Is anyone still voting?

,,,,,,,,

i voted demi then jonas

• JonasGirl007

because you are over rated. I bet Jordin Pruitt doesn’t like that you stole her voice.

• Justin Bieber

Joe Jonas said:

*In a g string* Move over beaver, beauty is coming through
    +++
    Thank you for finally noticing my beauty. Now check this out lil shawties! *takes g string off*

Almost 6 hours before 2010…

Happy new year everybody!!!!
    …….

were are u from?!

Portugal

• dont jugde

_____

Ah! I’m sick too… it sucks doesn’t it :)
    _____________
    it really does ugh mi head hurt i will not drink tonight :(

….

yah ur right but i dont know i still like them as a couple

—————–

Jordin Pruit?
    If Fetus’s voice got any higher, it would be the mosquito noise.
    Btw, I love how fake fetus is as annoying as real fetus.

HAHA I WAS THE FIRTS

• CHUCKNORRIS

xostephxo176 said:

I THINK WE HAVE ALL ESTABLISHED THIS WAS FROM LAST YEAR
    _________________

justin bieber is really annoying now in twiiter…hate that fetus

OMG!!!!! SMITCHIE

_____

awww Mitchie and Shane look cute together…

Jemi is still a no no

….

JEMI YES YES YES

• gingerrx.

OMG!!!!! SMITCHIE

_____

awww Mitchie and Shane look cute together…

Jemi is still a no no

….

JEMI YES YES YES

yeah, smitchie and jemi <3

umm dude if you call her a slut then your way way more obbsessed with her then she is ha kinda sad comeing from a person who has no life

*In a g string* Move over beaver, beauty is coming through

i’d rather see Joe take off his G string.

first **

ha there playing catchphrase! Love that game!

justin bieber is really annoying now in twitter…hate that fetus…oh i got miss spelled

• NickyJonasForever

i’d rather see Joe take off his G string.

That should be in your story. ;)

• Justin Bieber

*G string still off* Oh yeah look at this shawties! *Moves crotch in sexy motion* Oh yeah, I’m as hot as the young Paul McCartney!

_____

Ah! I’m sick too… it sucks doesn’t it :)
    _____________
    it really does ugh mi head hurt i will not drink tonight :

we got drink now

Dec 31, 2009 @ 10:13 am
    NickyJonasForever said:
    i’d rather see Joe take off his G string.

That should be in your story. ;)

she’s sixteen.. hahaha >XD
    but maybe… mmmmm
    huh? oh nothing…

Dec 31, 2009 @ 10:14 am
    Justin Bieber said:
    ===
    *kicks bieber* leave fetus

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!?!?!?
    and this is from last year.

• ?

Why the hell are you guys talking back to a poser? -.-”

• DinoGirl

Joe seems like the type of guy to buy you a gift from Spencer’s.
    x]
    Or either a gift that had a LOT of thought into it, something really sweet.

lmfaooo.

HAHAHA POOR GIRL REALLY OBSSED WITH HER SLUT IDOL

….hahaha u miss demi…

Justin Bieber said:

———————

LOL I think you mean you’re in the FETAL POSITION.
    Haha, whoever’s writing these is NOT a Fetus fan LOL

• belle

this was 2 hairstyles ago oceanup! haha

LOL You kicked a fetus!

I’ve seen the pic before its last years.

LOL You kicked a fetus!

not just ANY fetus…

• Nicholas

Me and Selena are NOT going out. We’re just friends, reconnecting.

• Justin Bieber

JonasGirl007 said:

Dec 31, 2009 @ 10:14 am
    Justin Bieber said:
    ===
    *kicks bieber* leave fetus
    _________
    Missed! *Shoves crotch in your face* Oh yeah, you like that!

not just ANY fetus…

lol

• JonasGirl007

Missed! *Shoves crotch in your face* Oh yeah, you like that!
    Ew. *runs to Joseph*

&&&&&&
    ec 31, 2009 @ 10:19 am
    NickyJonasForever said:
    not just ANY fetus…

lol

>XD I’m writing the chapter… it’s getting steamyy >XD

• NickyJonasForever

Ok whoever “Justin Bieber” is, isn’t a fetus fan.

Mr. Fetus?
    Do yourself a favor and…

1. Shut up.
    2. Slit your throat.
    3. Jump in a well.

I’m sure no one will notice.

• Joe Jonas

Justin Bieber said:

JonasGirl007 said:

Dec 31, 2009 @ 10:14 am
    Justin Bieber said:
    ===
    *kicks bieber* leave fetus
    _________
    Missed! *Shoves crotch in your face* Oh yeah, you like that
    _____________
    *Takes Beaver away and kills him* You’re saved now.

Nicholas said:
    Me and Selena are NOT going out. We’re just friends, reconnecting.

—————-

You are not Nicholas. Nick has proper grammar, unlike you.

• idkMyBFFjill
  • Joe Jonas

*Shoots Beaver* You are all saved now.

• idkMyBFFjill

WHOS TALKING ABOUT MAH FETUS!

• bieber AND jonas fan

• Nicholas

I’m extremely sorry. I didn’t know that my comments had to be so PERFECT.

Selena and I are not going out. We’re just friends who are reconnecting.

HAPPY?

• CHUCKNORRIS

joiseygirl :)
    told you I’d come back for a visit.
    Just for you.

• HyperMe

JEMI YES YES YES

COOL JOES HAIR GREW BACK? fail

• Gina (:

I knew it too! Yeah, OceanUP, if you knew anything, you would be able to notice that HIS HAIR ISN’T LIKE THAT ANYMORE! HE HAS THE JOEHAWK AGAIN!! NO DUHHHH! eat it!!
    Thanks. (:

• OceanUp Fail

People are way too harsh on OceanUp sometimes, I know they fail alot, but you don’t have to be in every comment: “OCEANUP YOU FAIL THIS IS FROM LAST YEAR” they didn’t say it was this year did they? -_-

• elmooo

jerseygirl how are you ? :)

• jerseygirl

I’m fine, elmo. How are you?

• HyperMe

That was last year, dear Oceanup….

Can someone tell me who these people are joe is with.

• CHUCKNORRIS

This isn’t exactly prime-time for all the OU people, but I probably wont be on later anyways.

• jerseygirl

CHUCKNORRIS – you kept your promise. I know the others will be sad to have missed you.

I won’t be on later either. Come back and visit when we’re all on. ;)

Happy New Year. :D

This wasn’t this year . Oceanup sucks

Can someone tell me who these people are joe is with.

umm tht was last year!

i love u joe

Dec 31, 2009 @ 10:23 am
    Joe Jonas said:
    *Shoots Beaver* You are all saved now.

*hugs joe* thanks xD

joe’s hair did not look like that this christmas, so these pictures are obviously from LAST christmas!
    and the people that said on twittter that were going to this years party, are not there so. yeah. this is last year. :)

Oceanup,if you dont want fans bitching you and since you probably know that those pics are from last year, then you should at least put ” JOE JONAS Christmas party pics 2008″ thanks for the picts thought

• emma13

• bieber AND jonas fan

my point exactly

• Justin Bieber

I’m dying!!!! Help!!!!!!!*dies*

idkMyBFFjill said:
    WHOS TALKING ABOUT MAH FETUS!

• JonasGirl007

the guy (at least online) shoved a crotch in my face.

Plus he does sound like Jordan Pruitt…
    his voice will deepen… some day… hopefully

• Joe Jonas

JonasGirl007 said:

Dec 31, 2009 @ 10:23 am
    Joe Jonas said:
    *Shoots Beaver* You are all saved now.

*hugs joe* thanks xD
    ____________________________
    Now if you’ll excuse me, my g string and I must leave. *Flies away*

• idkMyBFFjill

NickyJonasForever said:

idkMyBFFjill said:
    WHOS TALKING ABOUT MAH FETUS!

kk np. i was planning to abort him anyway :P

• _Tiger_

HOLAA said:

Catch Phase is the funniest game ever!!!!
    wth is that?

OCEANUP POST BRENDA’S NEW FILM NEWS!

POST THEM.

• Charlotte-x-

OH AND OCEANUP:

Dec 31, 2009 @ 09:30 am
    Charlotte-x- said:

OH AND OCEANUP:

——————–
    Seriously? If so, this is the first I’m hearing it.

• JonasGirl007

omg really? lol whats up my dear?