Tay ‘Flattered To Be Considered Intriguing’

Taylor Swift on being one of People’s MOST Intriguing People.

• idkMyBFFjill

i like her tweets. thats about it :|

She should be cuz she’s NOT lol

• doubleyouteeff

Taylor is amazing!
    she deserves everything

• Kourtney

Wow, She looks so gorgeous in that jacket and shirt. Good job Taylor, this year he been a phenomenal one for you, and I hope it just gets better in 2010. <3

Can someone answer my question?

• Anonyttmous

I love tay but why did she get so famous this year?
    hate to say it but its deff bc she dated joe, but ithink she deserved it even if she doesnt have the best voiceeee

• NICOLE .

Whoever’s Tumblr that is, you are mighty cool. No joke.

• Kourtney

Can someone answer my question?
    *******
    what is your question?

Thank you.

• NICOLE .

I have a question about this movie. If it’s supposed to take place on Valentine’s Day, why are they crowning Homecoming Queen? :-/

• Charlotte-x-

She’s flattered and shocked about everything.

• Anonyttmous

your welcomee

NICOLE . said:
    *******
    good question… haha

• NICOLE .

And why are they even concerned with football if it isn’t football season?

I know, and its always “the people I want to thank the most are my fans”. Um, no, the PERSON you want to thank the most is Kanye West :)
    —————-
    I KNOW!! She should also thank Joe Jonas and Taylor Lautner because those romances boosted her career. Especially the Kanye West thing, now she’s only winning because people feel sorry for her!

One thing Taylor should focus on accomplishing: eating a juicy Big Mac from McDonalds with a Triple Thick Shake and a large McFlurry for dessert.

• Kourtney

Wow Nicole, you’re on a roll today!

• ET

Go Taylor:)

Some people have homecoming in february

Kourtney
    Where do you get your icons? They’re always really adorable.

Taylor looked incredible in that photoshoot.
    Congrats on all your success in 2009 girl!

• TSLove

Taylor is beautiful.But I don’t think 2010 will be her year.I hope it willl be great tho.But she needs new music and music videos.

• ssexybeast

She doesn’t even sound excited.

She was way before Joe and she is more famous than Joe seriously do not even try to say its b/c of him! She was selling millions of more records than him before and after. SO STFU

Some people have homecoming in february

—————–

But isn’t that basketball homecoming? IDK anything about sports.

All I know is that Eric Dane and Bradley Cooper are love interests, and I think that’s kind of cute.

NeedYouLikeAHea… said:
    Kourtney
    Where do you get your icons? They’re always really adorable.

Taylor looked incredible in that photoshoot.
    Congrats on all your success in 2009 girl!
    **********
    aw, thanks! if you go to my ou profile I linked to my photobucket which is mostly just a few hundred Taylor icons I’ve collected, you can use anyone that you want to!!

• TSLove

You should thank Ocean up for letting you comment,everyone should :)

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Actually, I thought this video proved that she only gets super excited about what’s important to her. Obviously she’s going to say its an honor and flattering to be named one of the most intriguing people of the year- it is. She’s not going crazy though, you know? Lately, we aren’t reminded that other stars would say the same thing because we’ve just seen a lot of Taylor winning things, etc.

i like taylor and her songs but she kinda annoys me, idk why but there’s just something that annoys me……..

Thanks girly!!

isn’t it a track team???
    u know how they said tht she was a cheerleader??
    i seriously thought it was a track team and she was in it too with taylor l

idk well we’ll just have to wait

Sadly, I think it was just a rumor… :(
    Oh whatever. I have nothing speical to do anyways. I will just watch Justin Bieber do this thing and Selena too.

• ssexybeast

oooh wow, that sounds so nice :) im sure you’ll look really pretty :)
    oooh wow, where’s your jacket from?

Dammit, I took the tag off without looking.
    So I don’t know…my mom just decided to get me a last Christmas present…all I know is that I love it<3
    So what are your plans for tonight elmoo?

• joeismylove

YouBelongWithMe said:

I LOVE UR ICON!!
    Mine?
    Well thank you.
    Rachel Berry rules.

Yes. Yes she does :]

YouBelongWithMe said:
    I was screaming when it happened. I am myself because I am very last minute and people make plans for this day like a long time ago. Oh well. I am going to watch it and I will literally scream if Taylor shows up.
    *******
    I heard she might make a surprise appearance, so just in case I don’t get to watch it because my friend HATESSS justin bieber and selena (she’s not a jonas fan or anything she just doesn’t like any “disney” people) I’m recording it at home. I might have my hopes set too high, but I’m just going to cross my fingers she’s performing.

• YouBelongWithMe

But that is stupid. There are only like 2 live performances in NYC?
    WTF
    And the rest will be pre tapped in Las Vegas?

• joeismylove

Im soooo happy. I just got the people magazine AND the glee season 1 DVD. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Oh yeah and there is going to be a blue moon tonight!!!

joeismylove said:

Oh yeah and there is going to be a blue moon tonight!!!
    I guess today is your lucky day.

YouBelongWithMe said:
    *******
    poor Justin, I can imagine what his comments in his post are going to be like once it’s posted on here.. he’s not like my favorite singer, I only know 2 of his songs.. but I just feel bad for him because everyone hates on him.

• elmooo

oooh wow, that sounds so nice :) im sure you’ll look really pretty :)
    oooh wow, where’s your jacket from?

Dammit, I took the tag off without looking.
    So what are your plans for tonight elmoo?
    ________
    haha don’t worry, what color is it? :)
    i might go out, but i’m not sure yet :)

• joeismylove

YouBelongWithMe said:

joeismylove said:

Oh yeah and there is going to be a blue moon tonight!!!
    I guess today is your lucky day.

yes. But i have to study for my math finals witch are next week :[ Oh well…lalalala

• elmooo

Oh yeah and there is going to be a blue moon tonight!!!
    ______________
    oh wow, enjoy watching/reading it :)
    ive never watched glee, is it good ? :D

• YouBelongWithMe

I know but some people on here are hypocrites because there was a time that Nick was that.

• ssexybeast

haha don’t worry, what color is it? :)
    i might go out, but i’m not sure yet :)

It’s white :D
    And you should call up someone and go out…if not make some popcorn and watch that fall ball thing.

• joeismylove

elmooo said:

Oh yeah and there is going to be a blue moon tonight!!!
    ______________
    oh wow, enjoy watching/reading it :)
    ive never watched glee, is it good ? :D

Yeah it is. I watched all of the episodes on Hulu.com and fell in love. Now i want to watch again :]

• joeismylove

YouBelongWithMe said:

Ha. I know right?

Ha. I know right?
    I also hate when some Jonas fans call Justin ”fag’ it is okay BUT when Jonas is called that it is wrong.

• elmooo

haha don’t worry, what color is it? :)
    i might go out, but i’m not sure yet :)

It’s white :D
    _____
    ooh wow, it sounds so nice :)
    yeh, that’s a good idea, i may do that :)
    i made popcorn the other day…yum :)

• elmooo

Oh yeah and there is going to be a blue moon tonight!!!
    ______________
    oh wow, enjoy watching/reading it :)
    ive never watched glee, is it good ? :D

__________
    haha, well have fun watching it :)
    what’s hulu.com ?

Bo
    this post is dead

• Kourtney

Elmooo you are seriiously like the nicest person on here! your comments always make me smile! :)

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Bo
    this post is dead
    ******
    yeah it is :(
    I’m sad I’m not going to have another “oh no she didn’t” moment while watching the Dick Clarks show tonight, last year when Taylor started singing forever and always and I knew Joe was there.. I kinda screamed outloud. Ugh.. oh well I’ll have fun going to my friends house later, what are you doing for new years? :)

taylor was taking over the year before the kanye siuation… out of the two of them the most attention one of them got was kanye.. all the vma’s did was just show how much of an ingnorant and arrgoant rasist kanye was taylor only got a little nudge off it.
    And nooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyy is it because of joe that is just a laughing matter of how much bullshit that is..

taylor is doing well cause shes focused and the only thing she does is music,, she brings out amazing lyrics and music,, taylor swift is doing well cause shes different,, and she works hard of what she does,, this year has defo been her year and next year will probably be someone elses, taylor will lay low. but all haters do is just find excuses of why shes famous,,

i do think shes really talanted… ok her vocals arnt like beyonce but she aint the worst singer ive come across,, she shows teenagers to reach for your ambitions,, and she relates to teenagers a lot, and alot of adults like her music too,

just face the fact taylor has done so well cause of her hardworking…
    just stop dissing her she aint done nuttin rong
    —————-
    Okay you’re lying to yourself. ALl her songs are about love and breakups and those songs are great. But I want to hear about something more important. She has so much growing to do as an artist expecially vocal wise. Kanye West IS NOT racist. You can tell me that Beyonce’s single Ladies was not better than Taylor Swift. The only thing Taylor did was dance around her room and beyonce actually danced. Beyonce did when Video of the Year so I guess it was good enough. The only people that are racist are probably the people who voted.

• YouBelongWithMe

Miss Taylor Swift officially sold 5.3 million copies of Fearless and making Fearless #1 in 2009.

just face the fact taylor has done so well cause of her hardworking…
    just stop dissing her she aint done nuttin rong

yeah it is :(

ugh. shes not intriguing. She’s more in your face all the time. That aint intiguing.

• joeismylove

What is HULU charging for?!?!

• NICOLE .

Kay. I was just confused because they were on the football field. XD IDK, it will make sense when I see the movie I’m sure.

NICOLE . said:
    Basketball is really the only sport I kind of know about, and it’s going on right now until the spring.

But I definitely know that football ends before February.
    *******
    football starts in the fall
    basketball starts in the winter
    baseball starts in the spring

so, I’m going to assume that the homecoming is for basketball homecoming.

• ssexybeast

football starts in the fall
    basketball starts in the winter
    baseball starts in the spring

so, I’m going to assume that the homecoming is for basketball homecoming.

My homecoming is for football.

• Kourtney

you should try to go to a show, it’s super fun! I’m going again in march on the second leg of the fearless tour!

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

It doesn’t come to where I live :( and last time she came, I wasn’t as big of a fun and was too late to get tickets… Next time she comes here, I will definitely go.

• YouBelongWithMe

Duh! Taylor had such an amazing year.
    MAZEL TOV

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Maybe the movie isn’t just around valentine’s day but over the course of a year or at least several months?

• oneofakindxo

=]

• Chrissy

Beautiful. Love her.

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Duh! Taylor had such an amazing year.
    MAZEL TOV
    ******
    everytime you say Mazel tov, I think of I’ve gotta feeling and when they say it in the song :)

LOL

• ssexybeast

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Duh! Taylor had such an amazing year.
    MAZEL TOV

Does that saying have a Jewish root?

Forgive me for my ignorance,I’ve just always wondered.

• YouBelongWithMe

I love this video because Taylor Swift is smiling and she needs to smile often.

• JBug.

Sure you flattered,
    You had it coming stop doing the oh I never saw it coming I’m flattered act.
    It’s alright Taylor..

• YouBelongWithMe

Does that saying have a Jewish root?

Forgive me for my ignorance,I’ve just always wondered.
    ==========

Baruch Hashem is the only Hebrew I know. *fail*

ETA: Hebrew saying, not like Hebrew person. *bigger fail*

• ssexybeast

Really?

Is it done at festivals or something?

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

I think Mazel Tov is actually yiddish….

• elmooo

ssexybeast what’s upp :) ? i love youuuu

Really?

Is it done at festivals or something?
    Well it is known for congrats. When a person has their bar/bat mizvah during the thing they say Mazel Tov etc. People just say it instead of congrats too.

NeedYouLikeAHea… said:

I think Mazel Tov is actually yiddish….
    I don’t know. I know more Yiddish than Hebrew.

ya’ll should watch dorm life on hulu because it’s amazing

*sorry to change the topic taylor you’re still amazing*

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Okay ahaha I actually have no idea. My mom is Jewish, I should know this.

• ssexybeast

Oh that’s interesting.I’ve always wanted to celebrate the Jewish festivals/celebrations.

Hi elmoooo….my love<3

• elmooo

this is the only hebrew word i know : shalom :)
    haha shalom guys :)

ya’ll should watch dorm life on hulu because it’s amazing

*sorry to change the topic taylor you’re still amazing*

—————–

Also off-topic, but I can’t believe Hulu is going to start charging money for some stuff. FTS.

• Kourtney

ughh, does it annoy anyone else when people complain about Taylor being flattered or surprised when she gets big honors or wins things? I mean.. do you want you her to just be like “oh I knew I was going to win this, duh…” and then just walk away? MAYBE she actually really is honored and flattered…..

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

ahhh true that yo. also youtube and its ads…grrr.
    ch131.com has a lot of stuff with no ads.

• NICOLE .

She should do like Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson and just not show up.

• elmooo

Hi elmoooo….my love<3
    _______
    hey ssexybeast, i love youu :) how was the bible reading ? :)

NICOLE . said:
    ******
    I’m so mad they’re going to start charging money for some things. Are people really even going to pay for it and go on hulu anymore?

• YouBelongWithMe

Doesn’t matter what she does she will get hate either way. Flattered or not flattered it is not going to make a difference.

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Yes! God! And here she’s not even going crazy or anything. She’s saying she’s honored and flattered as she *should* be. Other celebrities would do the same thing in her position.

—————-

I don’t know anyone who is, and I doubt that many people will. Fail on their part.

• Kourtney

she could come in doll form, like Miley’s Willie doll..

The reason why Hulu is charging money because they are cheap shits

• ssexybeast

Okay ahaha I actually have no idea. My mom is Jewish, I should know this.

My savior was Jewish, I should know this.LOL

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Seriously! It’s adorable! It’s like the office in college but shorter and funnier.

• ssexybeast

hey ssexybeast, i love youu :) how was the bible reading ? :)

I didn’t get to finish…I went out for a bit.
    I’ll finish though,I know I will!
    Haha….I love you too.

• elmooo

Okay ahaha I actually have no idea. My mom is Jewish, I should know this.

My savior was Jewish, I should know this.LOL
    _____
    i was going to say who was your savior…i am so dumb lol :)

_________________________-

That was the full point of the video that she danced around like a loon cause it was relating to teenage girls.. beyonce is fucking amazing and everyone knows that.. but to go up on stage and take an award of a 19 year old girl and say that beyonce should of won it is fucking out of order… if it was pink up there he wouldnt do it.. hes nothing but an arrogant faggot who thinks hes solid cause he roles wid dope boyz.. beyonce won fucking video of the year thats better than taylors award… and im not saying kanye is rasist kanye has always been a rasist arrogant bastard ever since hes moms died. everyone knows beyonce is amazing but its fucking ignorant and do that to a 19 year old girl on worldwide tv.
    All shes tryen to say is that taylors worked hard and but stupid people jus wanna fuckin put her down… face it shes better than any disney star nowadays she worked hard to get here not took some lowsy auditons then get everything thrown at her feet..

and people saying all her music is about is heartbreak and love… alice keys is all about heartbreak and love,,, jonas brothers are all about heartbreak and love,,, john mayer is all about heart break and love.. music is about heartbreak and love you idoits thats what most songs are about

i can name 3 songs of taylors that aint about heartbreak and lovee

tied togehter with a smile, the best day, and change.
    not every song is about heartbreak and love is it.

girl who wrote the first comment i totally agree wid u.. taylor swift has worked hard for her fame fuck JBrothers Fuck Kanye and Fuck you haters

peace

I love tay but why did she get so famous this year?

• carolinagsouza

First ?

I love her music, but honestly her little “I Cant Believe it” attitude is getting ANNOYING.

• xoxokatie8

love her ! :]

• mhmm .

She is so gorgeous and such a good role model.
    I love her ;D !
    & her songs about boys,
    THEY’RE RELATABLE! She just reacts more then the normal person because she doesn’t care what people think & that’s AWESOME.

love her!
    so excited to see her perfome in may…12th row baby!

• lady gaga

awwww i’m not first.
    oh well i like taylor!

• JonasGirl007

ok…

is anyone here besides me going to the dick clarks new years eve countdown tonight?

• ssexybeast

But isn’t that basketball homecoming? IDK anything about sports.

Yeah.I think it’s almost basketball season.
    I thought I heard some guy talking about it in Social Studies.

• NICOLE .

But I definitely know that football ends before February.

• Bre

Charlotte-x- said:

She’s flattered and shocked about everything.
    Ohmyggosh YESSS! I’m not the only one that noticed…

• elmooo

hey ssexybeast, i love youu :) how was the bible reading ? :)

I didn’t get to finish…I went out for a bit.
    I’ll finish though,I know I will!
    Haha….I love you too.
    ___________
    haha, you all ready for tonight?
    what are you wearing?
    love yaaa :)

YouBelongWithMe said:
    The reason why Hulu is charging money because they are cheap shits
    ******
    haha, yes that is the EXACT reason.

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Okay ahaha I actually have no idea. My mom is Jewish, I should know this.

My savior was Jewish, I should know this.LOL

Bahahaha,,,

• NICOLE .

How did you just type that word and get away with it? Is the spam filter malfunctioning?

• ssexybeast

haha, you all ready for tonight?
    what are you wearing?
    love yaaa :)

I am NOT going to dress up.Nothing ever lives up to its hype anyways.I’m just wearing some black pants and a shirt.Have a really expensive jacket on too :)

The reason why Hulu is charging money because they are cheap shits
    ******
    haha, yes that is the EXACT reason.

This reminds me of all of those sites that are “ad-free”, but they want you to pay not to see the ads. Bitch, I would rather you be actually free than ad-free.

NeedYouLikeAHea… said:
    Thanks girly!!
    *******
    you’re welcome! the one you’re using is actually a picture I took and I cropped it and made it the size of an icon, so thats pretty awesome :)

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Ahhhh I’ve never seen her live…..luckkyy

• joeismylove

YouBelongWithMe said:

Does that saying have a Jewish root?

Forgive me for my ignorance,I’ve just always wondered.
    ==========

I LOVE UR ICON!!

• elmooo

haha, you all ready for tonight?
    what are you wearing?
    love yaaa :)

__________
    oooh wow, that sounds so nice :) im sure you’ll look really pretty :)
    oooh wow, where’s your jacket from?

• YouBelongWithMe

Wait is Taylor actually performing tonight on Dick’s Clark or was it a stupid rumor because she is not mentioned on the lineup.
    Oh well I am still going to watch it anyways.

I LOVE UR ICON!!
    Mine?
    Well thank you.
    Rachel Berry rules.

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Oh well I am still going to watch it anyways.
    ******