Jonas Brothers PIZZA MAKERS

pizza-4
pizza-16

Nick, Kevin & Joe Jonas making and serving pizza at a restaurant in Italy while filming their TV show Living The Dream. How would you react if the Jonas Brothers served your meal at a local restaurant? Credit: CeraUnaVolta.

• m&m’s.

Its ok, its the first time i find nick & joe hot*, and they’re making pizzas.

so i guess i only find them hot when they make pizzas.

*: i didn’t include kevin because he’s married now :(

• jerseygirl

Seriously — STFU.

You’re giving me and Joe a headache.

• BGlitterBBy

JONASBROTHERSNEEDTODIE said:
    oceanup, can’t you post things about people OTHER than the jonas brothers, selena, and demi. they’re all talentless bitches.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH YOU ALWAYS POSTING ABOUT TAYLOR MOMSEN. NO ONE GIVES A FUCK

we want more twilight
    _____

You would talk about talent && then bring up Twilight.
    LMFAO.
    That movie was crap such disappointment compared to the books && Robert Pattinson is not cute his accent is though. They should have made Taylor the main character he is so cute.
    && the JONAS are talented. They’re all so sweet && inspirational. They all have something there good at so shut up!

• WTF=FTW

Honey, I’d hate to break it to you but it seems you’re about the only one who feels this way.

First off, talentless bitches is an opinion so others don’t think so and OceanUp and apparently doesn’t think so either.

Second, if no one gave a fuck Taylor Momsen wouldn’t be a celebrity, would she?

and i’d be all like dont touch my fucking pizza you gay faggots

fuck the jonas brothers.

Awhhh Nick Looks Like A Little Chipmunk Eating, So Cute

• YouBelongWithMe

FAGGOTS WHO CANT SING
    Aw did someone wake up on the other side of the bed this morning?

• Mercedes

wait so they still film living the dream? cool :)

• NMichelle

JONASBROTHERSNEEDTODIE said:

we want more twilight
    Honey life isn’t always about you.

uhh, shut the fuck up? when did i ever say life’s all about me. how about you go fuck yourself and keep swooning over the fucking JONAS brothers. and stop trying to be cool cause you’re really not

honestly

Maybe you should stop trying to be “cool” and curse about everything. You’re just proving her point. People have their opinions and i suggest you let people think what they want to and do it politely. You are suggesting they put more twilight stuff, and I personally hate twilight but I do respect it and its fans. I wouldn’t go off cursing off twilight just because I hate/dislike them. Just because this is the internet doesn’t give you the right to curse off. I would like to see you say this to their faces, and I am about 90% sure you wouldn’t and 100% sure they would’t care.

• bridget33

Its so weird to think of Kevin as hot now that hes married.

• Sadiezz

Shit.
    Now I want some pizza.

Nick Jonas’ Who I Am official music video!!!!

• Mercedes

and i’d be all like dont touch my fucking pizza you gay faggots

fuck the jonas brothers.

& i would hope they would spit in your food loser :P

• JONASBROTHERSNEEDTODIE

we want more twilight

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Why do i find the so damn hot even when they are making pizzas?

oceanup this is soo old
    I saw this about a week ago -.-

• Robert Pattinson

Wait WAT!! They have another TV show?? Or are these just those little 5 minute thing that Disney uses for time filler?

• Doom

oceanup this is soo old
    I saw this about a week ago -.-

We all know how fast OceanUP is about posting stuff.

• lovely

If I didn’t know who they were and the camera crew and
    fans weren’t surrounding them, I would say that they were
    just normal hot Italian boys. They are with their cultural background
    and they fit in perfectly,
    AM I RIGHT?

so adorable! wish the would come to a place im eating at haha :) luv u boys!

don’t even try to defend the jonas brothers, loser. the only one i don’t absolutely hate is joe.

• megan23

This was part of the LTD shows for this year

THEY SHOULD MAKE CURRIES

• YouBelongWithMe

JONASBROTHERSNEEDTODIE said:

we want more twilight
    Honey life isn’t always about you.

Hey bb, Twlight is fictional. I don’t think anyone will be sending in pictures of Twlight making a pizza in Italy any time soon.

and i’d be all like dont touch my fucking pizza you gay faggots

fuck the jonas brothers.
    —————————-
    i love how it’s always the anonymous people who love to talk shit and are too much of a pussy to make an actual account.

BTW, a faggot is not a homosexual person.

• NICOLE .

At least, you kind of have taste.

• souzi
  • JonasGirl007

yumm

• MRS JOE JONAS
  • alliegator.

who the hell took a piss in your cheerios?

screw you.

YUCK!18

and i’d be all like dont touch my fucking pizza you gay faggots

fuck the jonas brothers.
    ———————
    I love how it’s always anonymous people who always want to talk shit and are too much of a pussy to make an actual account.

BTW, a faggot is not a homosexual person.
    Love them or hate them, your still obsessed with them. And by hating on them you make them more popular

• Danger-ous

Jan 1, 2010 @ 11:29 am
    and i’d be all like dont touch my fucking pizza you gay faggots

fuck the jonas brothers.
    Is that an invitation?

• xoxokatie8

who the hell took a piss in your cheerios?

screw you.

LOL

JONASBROTHERSNEEDTODIE said:

we want more twilight
    Honey life isn’t always about you.

honestly

At least this hater has SOME sense.

who needs pizza when u can eat them ;)

• megan23

don’t even try to defend the jonas brothers, loser. the only one i don’t absolutly hate is joe.

—————————-

Good for you. There plenty of people that like Kevin and Nick, so thanks for playing

haha (:

and i’d be all like dont touch my fucking pizza you gay faggots

fuck the jonas brothers.
    ————————-
    i love how it’s always anonymous people who like to talk shit about others and are too much of a pussy to make an actual account.

BTW, a faggot is not a homosexual person. love them or hate them your still obsessed.

• Laura.

You don’t give a fuck ! I love her. Respect others ones. I don’t want more twilight post!

• megan23

Luisa, are you Italian?

• alexasoccer10_xo

omfg.
    like seriously we dont need to know every little thing they do.
    oh my god look nick jonas is making pizza.
    why on earth would i care?
    i understand if you show big things but seriously
    give em a brake

who the heck cares if he is making pizza?

• Amanda

ick,joe and kevin.. but… where is garbo?

omfg.
    like seriously we dont need to know every little thing they do.
    oh my god look nick jonas is making pizza.
    why on earth would i care?
    i understand if you show big things but seriously
    give em a brake
    who the heck cares if he is making pizza?
    ___

Okay, excuse me for over-reacting, but really? It’s one thing to say something like that, which i have no problem with, but you’re on a GOSSIP website.

This is what they do. These little things are what makes it a gossip website. There’s not going to be a jonaspocolips every single day!

And if you have a problem with the minor gosssip then why would you even come on this website, never the less make an account??

I have no problem with what you’re saying, but it’s kind of hypocriticle to make an account on a gossip website and then announce you don’t care about the gossip.

• Anonymissy

I love them.

But this is from a few months ago.

Literally.

-.-

• JoEjonAS<3

awwwwwwww joe<3333
    so cute
    u can touch my pizza idc if your dirty :)

SELENA FANS LETS HELP GET “MORE” TO MOVE UP THE CHARTS ON ITUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let’s come together for this all fans!

• omyjonasXx5

I want them to make me pizza! NO FAIR!

• Aimee

“i fell in love with the pizza [boy]”
    lol jk jk

• g26

i was there!but i didn’t meet them in the restaurant!I met them in front of a gelateria(ice-cream shop)!
    Pesaro is really beautiful!

• Clarissa

alright. i’m marrying nick. one of the reasons being that he is italian. i’m not italian, but i’m pretty sure my stomach is… we’re meant to be.

• JonasPizzaGirl

omg!!! I’m a pizza girl in real life at my uncles pizzarea and I freaked out when they wrote about a pizza girl for their show and I was like ” its destiny” but now its real. They love pizza and make it just like me!!!! Its fate ! Yummy, all-meat, cheesy, hot saucy fate!XD

I’d tell them I wanted it served on their body. You know, how they do sushi…I mean this in a nondirty way too. :)

They look so cute!

• Joseph-lover

this post is already dead?!

• Notion

I wanted Pizza so bad… and now I see this. THANK YOU OCEANUP -.- :D:D

• cash advnac

great blog thanks for sharing that with me i will be using that soon. you have alot of great info on here.

• Luisa

in Italy in Pesaro i love Nick Joe and Kevin
    04.11.2009

• BGlitterBBy

i fell in love with the pizzaaaaa….boysssss!!!!! noww i eat pizza every dayyyyyyyyyy :D sorry i had to :)

This season of Living the Dream should be really good. Can’t wait to see them. They look great making pizza and Nick eating it too.

• xCookieMuffin

we want more twilight

O_o, you want more twilight.

• Mercedes

And you think Twilight people are more talented! Haha! Stop making me laugh!

hey wait a minute don’t diss the lautner or kristen mutha-fuckn stewart…

• jerseygirl

I want Joe Jonas served TO me at a restaurant. :)

• Mercedes

we want more twilight

i agree but OU is not a site for twilight, idk if you’ve noticed but majority of the users aren’t fans of it…so, not goin to happen.

and i’d be all like dont touch my fucking pizza you gay faggots

fuck the jonas brothers.
    ————————-

and i’d be all like dont touch my fucking pizza you gay faggots

fuck the jonas brothers.
    ————————-

• Brittnee

I would be happy that they are serving pizza for me. I would be jummping for Joy and also talking to them. It would be seeing them. I Love the Jonas Brothers and they are so hot and grounded.

• Karlyy !

AAA :P
    They’re soo hot <3
    and just like someone said before me they look like normal hot Italian guys <3

• Doom

Nice apron.

• xoxokatie8

gorgeous:]

3rd

ugly

• Laura.

I wanted a pizza. Now I want a pizza from the Jonas Brothers Hahaha

uglyy

• TSLove

Honestly I would jump Joe.

FAGGOTS WHO CANT SING

FAGGOTS WHO CANT SING
    ——————————————–
    stop talking about you and your family faggot

6th!

And you think Twilight people are more talented! Haha! Stop making me laugh!

• Sadiezz

we want more twilight

Lolnothx.
    Kellan Lutz is all I need.

• xoxokatie8

if you hate the jonas brothers, then why are you on a jb post?
    like it’s common sense.

• JonasGirl007

LOL

katie did you read the new chapter?
    read it before its gone :(