‘Nick Jonas Even Started Dancing While He Was Goofing Around With Demi Lov’

nick-jonas-demi-dancing-12

From Ashley: Back in September the Jonas Brothers were filming Camp Rock 2 in my hometown so I met them and heard them perform on their SUV. I also met Demi Lovato, Meaghan Jette Martin, Alyson Stoner, Chloe Bridges, Roshon Fegan, Jasmine Richards and some of the other costars.

They were all the nicest people! Afterward, the film crew came around and handed out a flyer to be an extra for the movie. So I also got to be an extra in the movie! It was freezing cold and we were there til 2 in the morning but it was definitely worth it! Demi, Meaghan, Jasmine, Ana Maria and M dot all came over to talk to me, it was great!

Also, M dot got hurt during a dance routine, so while he was getting looked at, Demi and the Jonas Brothers came out and played Love Bug, Get Back and SOS for us! Every now and then some of the cast would walk by and just start talking to you. The guy that plays the leader of the rival camp came and talked to me and told me I was great for sitting out in the cold without getting paid!

And in between takes, Nick even started dancing while he was goofing around with Demi. For all those people that are stoked for Camp Rock 2, you have good reason to be, because it is bigger and much better than the first!

• zac

i know right nemi i wonder whants going to happen if jemi kissed what will nick do or say

• iLove2Much

• zac

fuck u! gossipfasho FTW

• NEMIxFTW

woo! nemi!

• RockYourBody

Aww that’s so cool! That girl is so lucky.

lucky =)

lucky

We can’t wait for Camp Rock 2!
    It will be amazing!

• HeyWoahHey

Love both of them!

• abusedTampon

I just had roast and I’m soooo full right now.

• CrazyCrunk

lucky i would kill to meet at least 1 celeb

the closest i got to a celeb was the freaking Mayor

Nemi is my secret hope.
    *runs and hides*

• CrazyCrunk

i wish i would meet a celeb
    the closest i got to a celeb was the mayor

• jjean

I would pay $100 to see Nick dance.

it just sounds cheesier than the first. Romeo & juliet…

You’re not alone there. I adore Nemi almost as much as Jemi

• CrazyCrunk

Nemi is my secret hope.
    *runs and hides*

———————————

lol even though i will die a niley fan and my hope has went from like a 10000000 to like a -11

nemi is pretty cute
    they are always happy when they are with eachother

• I Am Sam

mashed potatoes too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• cheskasg

for who i am?

i would love to see NEMI OR JEMI.

• NemiLuver129

i’m a Nemi Nerd

hahah nemi!!!! thats really cute than nelena…

niley is good 2

• cheskasg

OK pricilla de leon following nick jonas cool?

• ET

The only reason why I’m watching Camp Rock 2 is to see if there are any shirtless scenes from Joe and Nick

*blushes and hides from Camp Rock Tennies*

• Demiley STAR 4evr

I like Jemi :)
    i dnt kno its .. my opinion .

• cheskasg

quando…nick is a macho men!

Demi Lovato eats babies

I know it for a fact

And Brandon, and Selena’s nana (lol).

I remain convinced that he sold his soul to that family so that they could forgive the past and befriend him again.

haha were you there october 14th? thats the night i was there!!! yeah everyone should be really excited it wayyyy bigger and wayyyy better!!!!

• YouBelongWithMe

Poor joe! Demi lovato is a disgusting fake bitch!
    She may smile as wide as a water melon but she is not disgusting fake bitch. Meet her than say all the shit you want.

Lol. that girl does smiles ALOT. I miss her browm hair:/
    I hate how she smiles in Sonny With The Chance too.
    It looks like she is the same character.

• jerseygirl

Grrrrr…………you all left the other post before we got it to 1000 comments.

• NICOLE .

whats disappointing is the fact that none of the characters are the characters to me anymore.

they all look so different especially demi.
    shes just not mitichie without her brown hair and bangs and not so flashy clothing.
    and kevin didnt even straighten his hair for the moviee.
    its like completely different characters, sigh.

—————–

IKR? They’re not even trying to make it seem fictional anymore.

selena is ugliest disney star

• Demiley STAR 4evr

Meghan kinda looks like hannah montana in the picture o.0 wierd…

Camp Rock is like High School Musical

• joeismylove

LOL. I was just reading the comments from Yvonne in the other post. OMG SHE IS GONNA PEE IN YOUR MILK!!

• AnonymousGdybj

This bitch is just trying to promote this trainwreck flop ass movie

• joeismylove

the only reason why im watching CR2 is too look at Joe’s face. lol

• Kourtney

selena is ugliest disney star
    *******
    if theres a place you gotta go, I’m the one you need to know, Im the map! I’m the map, I’m the map!

@LetTheBeatRock said:

@MileyCyrusTour Back to tour news;

Miley is heading to Latin America this year.

The tour is supposed to start late April in Argentina and expand to Uruguay, Chile, Peru, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Mexico and maybe Panama.

Miley is supposed to do 2 or 3 shows in River, Argentina.

This show will NOT be the same as the ones Miley has been doing, but a complete different show.

It has not been yet confirmed if this Latin American tour is an expansion of Mileys successful “Wonder World Tour”.

Special thanks to Ayerbe Entertainment for providing the information to the fan club.

Credit @mileyargentina / mileyraycyrus.com.ar

They said they would provide more information about this tour. ;)

“It has been confimed that Miley Cyrus will release a new album “Robot”.

This album will hit stores on Summer 2010.

Th official track list for this production:

1. Time To Dance
    2. Robot
    3. Just That Girl
    4. Casino
    5. Are You Ready
    6. Letting Dreams Go
    7. Everybody Needs
    8. So Not Over You
    9. I’ll Never Fall in Love With You
    10. Holding On To A Dream (with Billy Ray Cyrus)
    11. No Stopping Me
    12. Finally Home (Bonus Track) ”

• AnonymousGfjgj

Poor Joe! Demi lovato is a disgusting fake bitch!

joeismylove said:

Yvonne = LOL

• Lilly

the first movie wasn’t that good i don’t have high hopes for the second

• YouBelongWithMe

Demi Lovato SMILED through the whole first movie. I thought her face would crack from all the smiling she has done.

• joeismylove

I really liked the first one. Dont know about this one though :/

PEACE
    this post is dead.

they all look so different especially demi.
    and kevin didnt even straighten his hair for the moviee.
    its like completely different characters, sigh.

Poor joe! Demi lovato is a disgusting fake bitch!

….

fuck you fuck you….

• YouBelongWithMe

they all look so different especially demi.
    and kevin didnt even straighten his hair for the moviee.
    its like completely different characters, sigh.
    Jonas Brothers don’t even play characters they are themselves expect different names and different band name.

• joeismylove

Lol. that girl does smiles ALOT. I miss her browm hair:/

• NICOLE .

I just had roast and I’m soooo full right now.

I had roast yesterday. Quit stealing my life, bitch.

• _Tiger_

Man: “and would you like a pony?”

Girl 1: “yeeeees.”

man: *gives girl little toy pony* “and would you like a pony?”

Girl 2: ” yeas.”

man: *gives girl 2 real pony.”

Girl 1: “you never said i could have a real one.”

man: ” well, you never asked.”

Girl 1: *funny face*

announcer man: “EVEN CHILDREN KNOW ITS WRONG T HOLD BACK.”
    thats my favorite commercial.

• jackier

NEMI is so much cuter than Jemi. & they’re not that much like siblings. (:
    AND Nick is Demi’s age.
    They always act so cute around eachother.

Where can i buy a pet jonas brother

Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:47 pm

THIS POST IS DEAD
    ……

EVEN F SKY IS FALLING DOWM DOHAHADOWM

It is dead

• _Tiger_

lmao, im on mystery google and i got “Justin bieber is screwed once his voice changes.”

• haaa:P

i love nemi too :)

• demilover10

PAPAPAPAPOKER FACE PAPAPAPOKER DACE
    Poker Her Face
    SPIDERPIG SPIDERPIG
    ___________________

LOL :p

0mG!!11! 3T tH@$ CR@zZ!E!!!!1!11!!1!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++=
    Would you like fries with that?

_Tiger_ said:

ET said:
    TODAY I COUGHT NICK JONAS AND SELENA GOMEZ HAVING SEX IN THE MIDDLE OF THE MALL!!! I SWEAR! I WAS LIKE OMFG!! I HAVE TO SHARE THIS WITH MY FRIENDS IN OU!!
    what?! Is that why…………. omg!
    ITSS ALL TRUEEEE! AND JUSTIN WAS MAKING OUT WAS WAITING FOR THEM TO MAKE A THREESOME! I SAW IT ALL!
    0mG!!11! 3T tH@$ CR@zZ!E!!!!1!11!!1!!
    YES I KNOOW! HES LIKE SUCH BAD *SS!!!! BUT DONTT WORRY OCEANUPP WILL TOTALLY POST THIS BECAUSE IS SOO TRUE!! I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES! BUT PLEASE DONT TELL ANYBODY CAUSE JUSTIN PUT A GUN IN MY HEAD AND MAKE ME SWEAR THAT I WASNT GOING TO TELL ANYTHING! FORGIVE MEEE JUSTIN!!!!!

• _Tiger_

0mG!!11! 3T tH@$ CR@zZ!E!!!!1!11!!1!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++=
    Would you like fries with that?
    Yeah! and super size it BITCH!

I doubt that either team really “wins.” Considering Nick has a love interest on the other team I bet they come together somehow and theirs some way that both teams are victorious or something like that. Idk, it just seems like the cliche disney ending. But I’d like to see camp rock win! :)

_Tiger_ said:
    0mG!!11! 3T tH@$ CR@zZ!E!!!!1!11!!1!!
    +++++++++++++++++++++++=
    Would you like fries with that?
    Yeah! and super size it BITCH!

oh and i say this with a smile haha

PAPAPAPAPOKER FACE PAPAPAPOKER DACE
    Poker Her Face
    SPIDERPIG SPIDERPIG

• YouBelongWithMe

Is that girl like scared of me or something?

• _Tiger_

0mG!!11! 3T tH@$ CR@zZ!E!!!!1!11!!1!!
    dang! OU better get on this story quick!

can’t wait for this movieeeeee

THIS POST IS DEAD

oh and i say this with a smile haha
    *******************
    Bada pa pa pa Your’re lovin it

ET said:

OH MY GOODNESS NO FUCKING WAY! I HAVE TO TELL ALL THE NELENA FANS ABOUT THIS. THEY ARE ALL GOING TO DIE WHEN THEY HEAR THIS!

….

I WANT TO SEE THE PIC OR VIDEO OF THEM HAVING SEX……..HAHAHAH

Are they gay?

Where can i buy a pet jonas brother

that lucky f***ing bi***

• Janice

Yeah true bit she’s not the only one who broke the contract… But technically she didn’t really break it cuz she didn’t really talked about the movie… She talked about meeting people and some info that people already knew….

• munchiezxnemix3

Demi did not smile throughout the whole movie. Unless you have short term memory or A.D.D, you can’t really say that. and LOL at you guys making fun of her smile. She’s happy. SO WHAT. It was her first time acting in something major and you can’t really blame her for that. It’s like YOU acting in a movie with the Jonas Brothers and having Joe as your love interest. and smiling is always cheaper than medicine.
    ——————–
    what are you talking about? O____________o

• ashleydevries

Yes! My post made it onto oceanup! WOOOH! Honestly, when I found out, i was jumping around and told all my friends and family, my mom even showed her friends at work!

• ashleydevries

Oh and I didn’t break the confidentiality agreement, I didn’t talk about what went on during the movie. I just told that I was an extra, who I saw and what I saw. I didn’t even say the location. :)

——————–
    what are you talking about? O____________o
    ——————–
    lmao. See previous comments. (I think page2?)

shes not suppose to expose that information. its in the contract

• munchiezxnemix3

——————–
    what are you talking about? O____________o
    ——————–
    lmao. See previous comments. (I think page2?)
    —————–
    ohh, i hope you’re not talking about me though haha

i was there!!

many fucking monkey here in oceanup always hating them….get out this site and fuck

Lilly
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:01 pm
    Lilly said:

YouBelongWithMe
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:02 pm

AnonymousGfjgj
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:01 pm
    AnonymousGfjgj said:

and etc

• YouBelongWithMe

CAMP ROCK should change it’s name to Camp Suck.

Dam

• joeismylove

I cant wait for the grammys!!! i remember last year i was so stoked for them too. I was sooo nervous/excited for JB

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    CAMP ROCK should change it’s name to Camp Suck.
    ********
    been drinking some hateraide?

• NEMIsecret.hope

yeah.. oceanup genuises OBVIOUSLY always.. as in all the times favors SELENA GOMEZ.. i don’t hate sel but i think some celebs deserves that attention too. i think oceanup is getting overdosed with selena gomez and i hate that DEMI or even NEMI.. Can’t get even a little attention.. well ,examples are their song stop the world.. wat if they dedicate that with each other..?? and demi is CLOSEST to nick right? plus they have similar interests.. plus y did oceanup did not spread the CRAZY NEWS THAT SELENA GOMEZ did not attend or even respond to demi’s invitation to her bday party..!!!?? ocaenup is NOT FAIR..!!! they doesn’t hate d but it’s still unfair.. NEMI!!!

oceanUP We’ve been getting a lot of emails about spottings of Nick and Selena. Know anything? Email us: oceanuptwitter@aim.com
    12 minutes ago from web
    __________
    Yes, continue to email them your false sightings, Nelena crazies. The geniuses who run Oceanup welcome it with open arms apparently.
    __________________________

Yes, the idiots who run OU will post anything to create controversy.

If there are “MULTIPLE SIGHTINGS” then there should be “MULTIPLE PICTURES”. It’s 2010, everybody’s cellphones should have a camera by now.

Anonymous3oh3 said:
    Lmao! has anyone seen the preview for camp rock 2?
    Yes I cracked up when Demi did that dance move

_____

her beyonce gyration??
    hahaha! yeah, i dont know why its called camp rock, but its all like pop music.

• YouBelongWithMe

bla bla fuck that haters….taylor’s body shape is like a frog….hahaha(dont hate me)
    I am not going to hate you don’t worry.

awesome, first movie, Joe gets the girl and now second movie, nick gets the girl and that Chloe girl seems cool

• YouBelongWithMe

I KNOW UR UGLY BITCH BECAUSE UR JUST USING THE PIC OF TAYLOR,…
    I am a ugly bitch because I am using a picture of Taylor as my icon?
    Wow seriously.

i hope in the movie Nate and Dana will share a kiss, Nick Jonas’s first on-screen kiss with Chloe Bridges

12 minutes ago from web

• Cherry

KNOW UR UGLY BITCH BECAUSE UR JUST USING THE PIC OF TAYLOR,…
    I am a ugly bitch because I am using a picture of Taylor as my icon?
    Wow seriously.

I laughed at her stupidity.

VivaLaShanna i’m happpy forrr nickk and selll. they’re finally catching up & what not. guys can have friends, some people just dont get that.
    10 minutes ago from web

Jonas Brothers suck.

ET said:
    what?! Is that why…………. omg!

aw i dont want nick to kiss someone but if its for the better then sure
    camp rock ill win fo sure

Jonas Brothers suck.
    They sure do!

• Kourtney

I KNOW UR UGLY BITCH BECAUSE UR JUST USING THE PIC OF TAYLOR,…
    *********
    And I know you’re an ugly bitch because you don’t even have a fucking picture. Get out or I will cut you

• YouBelongWithMe

Kourtney you are a ugly bitch to because you have an icon of Taylor too.

• claymm

off topic:does anybody have any idea of when Nicks’ music video is coming out on itunes? I’ve been looking for it all day and they never put it up.

On topic : I’m excited for this movie , just to see how the boys do acting wise. I know they won’t be FANTASTIC but hopefully they will improve :)

and I just realized I’m seeing Nick in 8 days :O that’s next weekend…oh boy

12 minutes ago from web
    __________

ET said:

YES YES YES!!! I MEAN IS LIKE OMGGG SEL AND NICK TOGETHER AGAIN! ITS LIKEEE OMGG OMGG OMGGGG!!!!! HE EVEN KISSED HEEER” YOU KNOWW!

===================

yah it will be cool! and i luv da JBros

• Demiley STAR 4evr

Fckin ppl in here are really stupid bro . Go share ur low self esteem with someone else instead of hating on others .

_Tiger_ said:

ET said:
    what?! Is that why…………. omg!

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Kourtney you are a ugly bitch to because you have an icon of Taylor too.
    *******
    theres just a bunch of ugly bitches up in here tonight!

i want a miley jonas demi tour… :(

12 minutes ago from web
    __________
    Damn skippy! The 11 year olds that run oceanup are the smartest ones in their special education classes!

• jackier

haha.
    Why are people getting upset?
    It’s not hating, just stating the obvious. Demi herself has said acting is just a hobby. So obviously she knows she’s not the best at it. haha.

Demiley STAR 4evr said:

Excuse me you told me that my mom is going to abort me. Because I said Camp Rock new name should be Camp Suck.

they all look so different especially demi.
    and kevin didnt even straighten his hair for the moviee.
    its like completely different characters, sigh.

—————–

IKR? They’re not even trying to make it seem fictional anymore.

,,,,,,,

ok if ur just hating
    dont watch bitch!!!!

Lilly
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:01 pm
    Lilly said:

YouBelongWithMe
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:02 pm

AnonymousGfjgj
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:01 pm
    AnonymousGfjgj said:

and etc
    WTF All I am saying that Demi smiles too much. And that Camp Rock sucks. Jonas Brothers are better off as musicians because that is what they are known for.

• _Tiger_

“so fathers be good to your daughters”

• YouBelongWithMe

been drinking some hateraide?

I been such in a good mood on ranting things like I ranted on how I disliked the movie.

BLA BLA IM TIRED OF NELENA THEY ARE NOT CUTE TOGETGER

Kourtney
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:08 pm
    Kourtney said:

YouBelongWithMe said:
    CAMP ROCK should change it’s name to Camp Suck.
    ********
    been drinking some hateraide?

………

you love to suck dick of ur father i guess!!!

haha, i secretly adore nemi too xD them dancing/goofing off would definitely be an interesting sight to see.

and as much as i miss ’08 demi, didn’t she tweet saying that they tried to re-dye her hair back to brown, but it didn’t work?

• Danger-ous

It’s a Disney TV movie, it’s not cinema magic people. Let’s take CR2 for what it’s going to be worth…I’ll be fully entertained, I don’t care if Joe does the backstroke across the lake for 2 hours.

• joeismylove

I cant wait to see joe look like he is in loove with demi’s character. haha

Camp Rock 2 will be coming out June 7 of 09!!

Just thought I should let you all know!! Can’t wait to watch its awesomeness!!!

• YouBelongWithMe

you love to suck dick of ur father i guess!!!
    WTF I will watch it anyways because to see how it turned out. I just didn’t like Camp Rock because it is High School Musical. Disney sucks because they keep on reusing ideas.

…….

ok you dont see miley smile?!!!1

she has the biggest teeth in the world

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

haha cool :D i loved meghan t-shirt

ok you dont see miley smile?!!!1

she has the biggest teeth in the world
    Ugh I am not going to have a stupid argument with you on who smiles the most.

• Lilly

Lilly
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:01 pm
    Lilly said:

YouBelongWithMe
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:02 pm

AnonymousGfjgj
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:01 pm
    AnonymousGfjgj said:

and etc
    ———————
    all i said was i didn’t have high hope for this movie. i feel sorry for you since you seem to live in a place where opinions are censor

joeismylove
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:10 pm
    joeismylove said:

I cant wait to see joe look like he is in loove with demi’s character. haha

………

me too…hope they kiss

i want to see nate kiss this new girl

• Kourtney

Kourtney
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:08 pm
    Kourtney said:

YouBelongWithMe said:
    CAMP ROCK should change it’s name to Camp Suck.
    ********
    been drinking some hateraide?

………

you love to suck dick of ur father i guess!!!
    *******
    players they gon play, and haters they gonna hate.

• joeismylove

YouBelongWithMe said:

you love to suck dick of ur father i guess!!!

I know! Cant they think of something really unique? If i ever become a writer Im going to try and do that and not reuse the same ideas over and over again

I whant to see michie and Shane kiss
    And i also whant Michie to win the final jam that would be great

• Pssh.

YBWM- Other post. Before you get murdered. (Metaphorically speaking)

shane and mitchie kiss is what i want to see.
    i want to see them date and fall in love and stay together forever.
    god im such a romantic.

YouBelongWithMe said:
    her cheeks probably hurt.

• YouBelongWithMe

I blame Disney for making stupid movies.
    The Jonas Brothers are doing fine so is Demi but Jeez they can just put High School Musical in it too.

FIRSTTTTTTTTTT

ok buy oceanup…im exhausted..theres so many fucking haters here

Pssh. said:

YBWM- Other post. Before you get murdered. (Metaphorically speaking)
    I know I talk too much. I am already murdered already.

What I am mostly looking for in CR2 is to see Mitchie and Shane finally kiss.

• Lilly

joeismylove said:

YouBelongWithMe said:

you love to suck dick of ur father i guess!!!

disney motto must be ‘stay true to yourself and follow your dreams’ cause it in every one of their movies and shows

• joeismylove

shane and mitchie kiss is what i want to see.
    i want to see them date and fall in love and stay together forever.
    god im such a romantic.

lol me too:]

• RockYourBody

I just came here, again..
    Nothing new happened? Damn, I’m so bored.

• Run Jonas Run

Hello!

CONTRACT OF DEMI AND JOE

First of all, they are friends and they might be scared to ruin their friendship. If they DID start a relationship too early without knowing each other better, they might not work it out and will be hard to be as good of friends as before. Also they might not be sure if the other likes them as they do so they are flirting to test each other’s feelings.

Second of all, there is the age issue, so maybe flirting is a way of passing the time until Demi is old enough (though personally I don’t get why people make a big fuss over just 3 years..)

Third of all, there are the death threats. I know that Joe had a break-up before and the girl broke up with him because of the death threats she was receiving. Demi hasn’t even started dating him and she is already getting tons of hate mail. So the only thing she could do was to claim their feelings were more like siblings, and because they can’t lie to the fans (and it’ll also be too risky to start a secret relationship, I mean, look at the paps, they get a hold of everything!) so they don’t date, and wait for everyone to get used to them being together.

As for acting like a brother-sister thing, I think it’s perfect! In a long-term relationship, you can’t just survive with love, PURE LOVE is really really rare and personally I think it only exists in Disney shows. Real long-term relationship needs friendship, responsability and also a sense of family, and I love how they seem to be in live but also acts like a family as well!!

So that piece of info got me really happy, I just hope it’s from a reliable source.

• NICOLE .

Demi, I don’t know why you’re coming on here and making these long ass comments at 1 in the morning.

• ET

Wow.. The Bible is the most stolen book in the USA? How Ironic is that?

• _Tiger_

i just lost the game. *tear*

• ET

Did you know that the “Cacahuate” is the most important ingredient of the explosives?

• munchiezxnemix3

LovatoDorkkx said:

JENNY :O
    HEYYYYYYYYYY !

ET said:
    really?! did you know theres an arrow in the fed-ex sign?

• jennnnnnyyy

jennnnnnyyy said:
    nick and demi are so fucking cute together, seriously i would DIE for them to get together. NEMI FTW (= dont hate, everybody has their own opinions. I jumped out of bed when i got a text from oceanup about this! i just love nemi oh so much :D

same : )
    I just think they suit alot. Whenever I’ve seen Demi + JB live together I find she naturally goes to Nick alot, but she goes To Joe on the long notes , ect.
    I LIKE YOUR USERNAME (= hehe i just love nemi oh so muchieees<3

NICOLE . said:
    lmao

• Demiley STAR 4evr

How do u delete a ocean up account ? Im done with this bullshyt !

• NICOLE .

Press the red X.

Lady Gaga is

• Demiley STAR 4evr

I’ve been wondering for days how to delete this account.

Answer ?

uhh…do you really need to delete it? just stop coming on…just saying

Demiley STAR 4evr said:
    How do u delete a ocean up account ? Im done with this bullshyt !
    you just grab a sledge hammer and hit the screen of your computer hard! it should be deleted within a few minutes!

• NICOLE .

LMAO. My way was less violent, but that works too.

• Demiley STAR 4evr

_Tiger_ said:

Demiley STAR 4evr said:
    How do u delete a ocean up account ? Im done with this bullshyt !

________________

-__- im on my phone and dnt feel like breaking it genius

Demiley STAR 4evr said:
    _Tiger_ said:

Demiley STAR 4evr said:
    How do u delete a ocean up account ? Im done with this bullshyt !

________________

-__- im on my phone and dnt feel like breaking it genius
    well, then there should be a button on your phone called ” delete my account button”
    but some just call it the off button, just press that then put your cellular device down for the number of days you want to delete your account.

• _Tiger_

omegle, its like chicken soup for the soul. :)

• annoyed

so many haters on oceanup ughh this is ridiculous.
    god.

i cant wait to see camp rock 2 and i dont think ppl should hate on them all the time. just let them be and live ur own life. i think life is too short for us to hate on other ppl that are talented. if u dont like them just keep it to urself, itll avoid alot of fighting and cursing. just what i think.

annoyed said:
    so many haters on oceanup ughh this is ridiculous.
    god.
    yup, cause they be sippin on that haterade!

I wish that they didn’t do this Camp Rock 2 bullshit.JB and Demi’s new albums show musical growth and by doing their TV shows and Disney movies they will never get the respect they deserve

Can’t wait for Camp Rock! haha

ehh not too excited about that :/ love JB tho

• demilover10

OCEANUP__learn to spell please :D

demi lov?!

• HATE TAYLOR SWIFT STUPID BITCH!

I hate this site. All people do is argue and hate.

I hope I dont seem annoying but can anyone tell me what song Miley is singing in this video at like 1:04-1:17 ??

• demilover10

JEMI RULES!!

• xxJoeJonasIsSexyxx

I have the same shirt as Meghan! Woop! :D lol

On Noah’s live chat friday she and her friend mentioned Nick Jonas alot and supposedly miley was in the background and they made 3 shououts to Nick and Noah was asked did she go with Frankie and she didn’t respond.

its on twitter but mainly the niley fans tweeted it but they seemed 2 be telling the truth

• Kourtney

HATE TAYLOR SWIFT STUPID BITCH! said:
    I hate this site. All people do is argue and hate.
    ******
    hey, trust that they hate you too :)

___

Lol, no. Miley wasn’t even there. They asked Noah if she wanted to go to Australia with Miley & Liam, and she said that she wished. It was Noah and her cousin. Nothing about “Niley”. Liley ftw! :)

Kourtney said:

HATE TAYLOR SWIFT STUPID BITCH! said:
    I hate this site. All people do is argue and hate.
    ******
    hey, trust that they hate you too :)
    ————————–
    At least i mean something to my haters ;p FUCK YA !

• david

I love the redhead, she’s hot!!!

• Lilly Knowles

OMG! I can not wait for CR2. It’s going to be super awsome!

• Wendy

Im new here, this seems really interesting! I LOVED CAMP ROCK HEHE :*

CR2 will be better than most Disney Channel original movies. My real interest in the movie is to see the Jonas Brothers, especially Nick.

SUCK MAH D-I-C-K

• joe_danger ;)

There aree really rude comments here. Peacee

Meow.

“It has been confimed that Miley Cyrus will release a new album “Robot”.

This album will hit stores on Summer 2010.

Th official track list for this production:

1. Time To Dance
    2. Robot
    3. Just That Girl
    4. Casino
    5. Are You Ready
    6. Letting Dreams Go
    7. Everybody Needs
    8. So Not Over You
    9. I’ll Never Fall in Love With You
    10. Holding On To A Dream (with Billy Ray Cyrus)
    11. No Stopping Me
    12. Finally Home (Bonus Track) “

• Eneyi

Haha awesome.

I’m excited for Camp Rock 2.

hi will love to see your picheses

i want them to have sex in the movie hahaha

just kidding!!!

• Pink Elephant

dayumm.

• YouBelongWithMe

I already ruined this post.
    SWEET.

• munchiezxnemix3

jennnnnnyyyy is logged on to her account now :D hehehehe, i was getting tired of changing the name. (= love nemi :D

• LovatoDorkkx

JENNY :O

• @raaa_fa

NICK IS SO HANDSOOOOOOOOOOOME

@MileyCyrusTour Back to tour news;

Miley is heading to Latin America this year.

Miley is supposed to do 2 or 3 shows in River, Argentina.

Credit @mileyargentina / mileyraycyrus.com.ar

They said they would provide more information about this tour. ;)

• NICKJISOFFTHECHAIN

he’s so amazing :D

• Doom

Meaghan’s bangs look pretty good on her.

• joeismylove

and is tess supposed to be mean again? i though she turned nice? I guess they pulled a Sharpay

• Demiley STAR 4evr

YouBelongWithMe said:

CAMP ROCK should change it’s name to Camp Suck.

_________________

YOUR MOM WAS ALSO GONNA ABORT YOU BUT I GUESS IT DIDN’T HAPPEN EITHIER SUCKSS BITCH !

“It has been confimed that Miley Cyrus will release a new album “Robot”.

This album will hit stores on Summer 2010.

Th official track list for this production:

1. Time To Dance
    2. Robot
    3. Just That Girl
    4. Casino
    5. Are You Ready
    6. Letting Dreams Go
    7. Everybody Needs
    8. So Not Over You
    9. I’ll Never Fall in Love With You
    10. Holding On To A Dream (with Billy Ray Cyrus)
    11. No Stopping Me
    12. Finally Home (Bonus Track) “

“It has been confimed that Miley Cyrus will release a new album “Robot”.

This album will hit stores on Summer 2010.

Th official track list for this production:

1. Time To Dance
    2. Robot
    3. Just That Girl
    4. Casino
    5. Are You Ready
    6. Letting Dreams Go
    7. Everybody Needs
    8. So Not Over You
    9. I’ll Never Fall in Love With You
    10. Holding On To A Dream (with Billy Ray Cyrus)
    11. No Stopping Me
    12. Finally Home (Bonus Track)

……..

fail idoit…this is not her post… and who cares of her album

HSM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CAMP ROCK,
    Sorray but its the damn truth.

i want them to have sex in the movie hahaha

just kidding!!!
    hahahahahaha! oh, that would be such an epic movie.
    i would bow down to disney.

• Kourtney

YouBelongWithMe said:
    I already ruined this post.
    SWEET.
    *******
    go back to the other post

• ET

“It has been confimed that Miley Cyrus will release a new album “Robot”.

This album will hit stores on Summer 2010.

Th official track list for this production:

1. Time To Dance
    2. Robot
    3. Just That Girl
    4. Casino
    5. Are You Ready
    6. Letting Dreams Go
    7. Everybody Needs
    8. So Not Over You
    9. I’ll Never Fall in Love With You
    10. Holding On To A Dream (with Billy Ray Cyrus)
    11. No Stopping Me
    12. Finally Home (Bonus Track)
    IM FIRST YAAY

WTF

• joeismylove

Fucking oceanup marked me spam..again

go back to the other post
    Maybe I kinda ruined this post so I am just going to clean it up then I will be fine and go to the other one.

“It has been confimed that Miley Cyrus will release a new album “Robot”.

This album will hit stores on Summer 2010.

Th official track list for this production:

1. Time To Dance
    2. Robot
    3. Just That Girl
    4. Casino
    5. Are You Ready
    6. Letting Dreams Go
    7. Everybody Needs
    8. So Not Over You
    9. I’ll Never Fall in Love With You
    10. Holding On To A Dream (with Billy Ray Cyrus)
    11. No Stopping Me
    12. Finally Home (Bonus Track)

……..

fail idoit…this is not her post… and who cares of her album

Don’t like it?

Don’t reply.

shane and mitchie kiss is what i want to see.
    i want to see them date and fall in love and stay together forever.
    god im such a romantic.

lol me too:]

btw hope that happen

haha that track listing looks totally fake. and, i bet they havent even finished the album yet. fail.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:15 pm

FIRSTTTTTTTTTT
    ___
    Or you’re kidding or your computer is very slow hahahah JK JK

• _Tiger_

Can we stop arguing over camp rock, truth is that camp rock really did suck to me. (Please dont attack me) its just my opinion.

go back to the other post
    …….

me to0..theres so many fucking haters here…

_Tiger_ said:

Oh um I said it and someone said my mom is going to abort me.

haha i was there that night! it was on a thursday! they sang without microphones! it was so good considering it was FREEZZZINNGG! that was also the day they actually sat in the audience with us! all the other days … they were so out of reach ahha.
    but it was really nice of them to sing to us! i just wish people stopped singing along so we could actually hear them clearly!
    follow me on twitter! @milanaaa if you have other questions about it!

• caligirljonas

lols i know isn’t she going to do a cover of Brett’s song?

and where is the duet with Leighton?

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:15 pm

FIRSTTTTTTTTTT
    ___
    Or you’re kidding or your computer is very slow hahahah JK JK
    IM DROP DEAD SERIOUS.

joeismylove said:
    Fucking oceanup marked me spam..again
    me too. >:(

….

yah i think there just jelly of demi and jb because they are getting and getting famous in that movie..

Tiger_ said:

exactly. I mean they suck as actors and Demi’s smile made me wanna to kick dogs.

_Tiger_ said:

Oh um I said it and someone said my mom is going to abort me.
    haha, sorry for laughing, and you said what?

• fanatic

@MileyCyrusTour Back to tour news;

Miley is heading to Latin America this year.

Miley is supposed to do 2 or 3 shows in River, Argentina.

Credit @mileyargentina / mileyraycyrus.com.ar

They said they would provide more information about this tour. ;)

FINALLY!

First Jonas now her?!?!

YAY!

• YouBelongWithMe

Demi smiled through the whole movie
    no joke

• Anonymous3oh3

_____

BUT SHANE!!!!

• YouBelongWithMe

haha, sorry for laughing, and you said what?
    I said that Camp Rock should of been Camp Suck then she went all crazy.

• demilover10

me too!! demi is very good in dancing :D

The only reason why I’m watching Camp Rock 2 is to see demi dance!!!!

OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE OH EM GEE itsssssssssssssssssss JEEEEEEEEEEMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

demi and miley are the hottest disney stars!!!!!!!!!!!

Miley Is Here! (Broadcasting live at http://ustre.am/6NCe)
    about 5 hours ago from Ustream

why did noah tweet this i thought miley was in Australia…

Lol. Me too . So I guess she isn’t in Australia?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Heyy. Sup errraybody?? Happy new year! :)

• love for eternity

camp rock sucked. ( to me anyway ).

Tiger_ said:

Lmao! has anyone seen the preview for camp rock 2?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Mileys doing a duet with LEIGHTON MEESTER?!? I love both of them!!! I’m so excited.. If this isn’t true I’m gonna punch someone lol. Noones here huh? Too late :(…

• girl crush mileyyyyy

love for eternity said:camp rock sucked. ( to me anyway ).

You’re not alone.. I hated it :l

• love for eternity

seriously? omg that’d be AMAZING.

• ANONYMOUS i am.

lols i know isn’t she going to do a cover of Brett’s song?

and where is the duet with Leighton?

WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? WHAT??????

i hope so!!

• KeepTheFaith

Helloooo.

Anyone here?

• love for eternity

Helloooo.

Anyone here?

I am :)

• YouBelongWithMe

Lmao! has anyone seen the preview for camp rock 2?
    Yes I cracked up when Demi did that dance move

• Anonymous3oh3

Lmao! has anyone seen the preview for camp rock 2?
    Yes I cracked up when Demi did that dance move

_____

her beyonce gyration??

• girl crush mileyyyyy

seriously? omg that’d be AMAZING.

Ikr??? I’m so excited!

• KeepTheFaith

I am :)

Hi. How are you? :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I’m gonna sleep.. Goodnight to the like 2 people on here..lol :)

• Troll

i don’t see why they are making another camp rock. the first one sucked, there was hardly a storyline. it was just a seris of “jams”

• star19

What…

• Aryanna

Without you I don’t know how my life will be
    But I believe
    It’s not goodbye
    Cause I will remember you
    And I will see you again
    When I rise
    Cause I know and I believe
    I will see you in eternity

Ahh.. Love this song.
    Is this post dead already ?

• OceanUp Fail

Camp Rock 2 looks cute : )
    I don’t expect Disney movies to be amazing, I expect them to be cheesy.
    imo, Camp Rock is one of the best disney channel original movies, the rest are complete shit- including hsm >.<

Nemi is my secret hope.
    *runs and hides*

: )
    ___

I thought Nick was dating Demi first, but then I found out it was Selena. He use to check her out and say that she’s cute and stuff. Feel bad for Selena, but she ain’t nothin’ but a seat fileller so …

wow!! i always thought that nemi is on.. i think nick still has a crush on demi.. sweet.. true love lasts :) NEMI!!!

• Aryanna

Looks like I’m the only one here.. :(

YEAH AND I THINK OF THAT TOO.. KINDA SAD.. BUT LOVE NVER DIES.. MAYBE 4 NICK, :(

• Anonymouss
  • Charlotte-x-

RA RA AH AH AH

• Angela.

Lol.
    Charlotte – Got your comment in, I see. x]

• foreverlacie

I think nemi is kinda cute…they are always happy around eachother :)…but I also think jemi is cute, and nelena a tiny bit, and jiley is funny cute…but on a list nemi will be tied first with jemi :P
    The truth is, that I think camp rock the first one was kinda cheesy.

• foreverlacie

Nemi is my secret hope.
    *runs and hides*

: )
    ___

____________________________________________

I thought that nemi were gonna date at first, but then he dated selena, so I thought afterwards, but then niley rumors were on again, so i said that they were gonna date afterwards, but then the nelena rumors are back on so now I am starting to loose hope…I think nick had a crush on demi sometime, and maybe he still does…who knows?

• Aryanna

Cupcake !! :)

• Hilary

=)=)

Happy New Year everybody!
    I came back today after a holiday without my computer =)
    Make this new year the best ever <3

• jennnnnnyyy

• Aryanna

Hilary said:

=)=)

Happy New Year everybody!
    I came back today after a holiday without my computer =)
    Make this new year the best ever <3
    Happy new year to you too !! :) Hope this year’s gonna be different. :p

• Hilary

OOO-MAI-GAWD!1!1!!
    I’M SPEECHLESS!1!!!SPEECHLESS..!!1.::::..

lmao =)

• jennnnnnyyy

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Haha awesome! I’m so excited for CR2!!!
    And that’s awesome!! They seem like such nice people!! It’s great that you got to be an extra!

• Hilary

Aryanna said:

Hilary said:

=)=)

Happy New Year everybody!
    I came back today after a holiday without my computer =)
    Make this new year the best ever <3
    Happy new year to you too !! :) Hope this year’s gonna be different. :p

Thanks Sweetness =)

• jennnnnnyyy

ddlovato:Who’s going to @nickjonas’s show at HOB in Dallas tomorrow?!??! You better be!!!

NICK JONAS AND DEMI LOVATO ARE REUNITING TONIGHT AT THE CONCERT IN DALLAS. GAHHH IM SO JEALOUS OF THE PEOPLE THATS GOING TO THE DALLAS SHOW >=O FINGERS CROSSED FOR DEMI TO SING A SONG WITH NICK!

NEMI NEMI NEMI (x

• Hilary

jennnnnnyyy said:

If i have to choose between Selena and Demi, i prefer Demi with him. All the way.

• jennnnnnyyy

dont you guys want nick to be happy and more opened? i mean seriously hes more happy and less shy around demi. (: i know i sound like a obsessive freakkk but its true! nemi <3 gahhhhh i want them together so badly. ITS A NEW YEAR ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, LETS HOPE THEY DATE (=
    IT’S NEMI’S YEAR !

• Aryanna

Happy new year to you too !! :) Hope this year’s gonna be different. :p

Thanks Sweetness =)
    Np.
    Ain’t you a little bored like me ? :)

• jennnnnnyyy

i personally dont like selena, so thats why i dont like nelena, i dont even think they’re cute. I think selena should date taylor launter or david henrie and leave nick to demi (:

Nemi would be extremly adorable. But im still a Jemi shipper. Those two are sexy together.

• jennnnnnyyy

i want nemi =[[[

YouBelongWithMe
    Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:28 pm
    YouBelongWithMe said:

Lmao! has anyone seen the preview for camp rock 2?
    Yes I cracked up when Demi did that dance move

I KNOW UR UGLY BITCH BECAUSE UR JUST USING THE PIC OF TAYLOR,…

• Eneyi

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

Jan 1, 2010 @ 10:15 pm

FIRSTTTTTTTTTT
    ___
    Or you’re kidding or your computer is very slow hahahah JK JK
    IM DROP DEAD SERIOUS.
    Dude, I was first. Don’t even play like that :P

YouBelongWithMe said:
    haha, sorry for laughing, and you said what?
    I said that Camp Rock should of been Camp Suck then she went all crazy.
    lmao, oh yeah, and @girl-who-went-all -crazyon- youbelongwithme, camp rock is not the next grease my love. its a disney movie that was not very good, its just some of our opinions.

Camp Rock will win, obviously, (Or Camp Star will drop out in the end and give the trophy to Camp Rock or maybe the other way round, so they can share) it’s a disney movie, they always have happy endings and the bad guy loses, and they will allow Nick to date the owner’s daughter.

• Cherry

lols i know isn’t she going to do a cover of Brett’s song?

and where is the duet with Leighton?

WHO? WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? WHAT??????

i hope so!!

I know it for a fact
    ================
    =O

• JOOOOOOEERRIICA

aw you’re SO lucky :)
    i just saw the first preview for CR2 today
    and i’m so excited! joe looks super cute :)

LMAO AT THIS JUSTIN BIEBER PARODY:

Demi Lovato eats babies

I know it for a fact
    It’s not a fact and it is disgusting.

• CrazyCrunk

i like that girls hiar in the blue shirt Meghan’s hair is cute also

Melissa=) said:

Demi Lovato eats babies

I know it for a fact
    ================
    =O
    ____________________

Demi Lovato eats babies

I know it for a fact
    It’s not a fact and it is disgusting.

,,,,,,,,

more disgusting when selena eats shit of a baby!!!

• Janice

Cool! They filmed in my town too! I got to go for 4 days and I got payed for two of them. Demi and Anna Maria asked me and my friend if they could hang out with us in between takes and We also hung out with Roshawn ad Jasmine (they are so awesome!) and while standing behind JB… Nick turned around and asked us how we’re doing so joe and kevin turned around as well…. Sooooooo amazing!! And let me tell you this movie is going to be SO much better than the first!
    :D

just another typical disney channel movie.. everything is so predictable ;~~
    i’ll may just watch it because of demi lovato.. she is so talented!

• LovatoDorkkx

Yayy, I’m a Nemi teenie(:

• ET

NICK TRULY GOT THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS.

Of course, Camp Rock will win. It’s a Disney Channel movie, remember ?? And let’s see if they can finally kiss in the movie.

Aaaahhhhh, Disney Channel movies ……… so childish …

_Tiger_ said:

ET said:
    what?! Is that why…………. omg!
    0mG!!11! 3T tH@$ CR@zZ!E!!!!1!11!!1!!

Demiley STAR 4evr said:

PAPAPAPAPOKER FACE PAPAPAPOKER DACE

I hope theres some Joe and Demi Love!

PAPAPAPAPOKER FACE PAPAPAPOKER DACE
    Poker Her Face

just another typical disney channel movie.. everything is so predictable ;~~
    i’ll may just watch it because of demi lovato.. she is so talented!
    yeah, she is! haha Jb are too. but they aren’t the best actors.

• ilovemusic

I would kill to see Nick J dance.

• OceanUp Fail