Joe Jonas, ‘I Have To USE The Bathroom A Lot On Stage While I’M PERFORMING.’

Jonas Brothers chat with Netherlands fans. They have 10,000 books from fans.

selena isent going..trust me she has better things to do then go to the guy that ruined her life and her family has nothing to do with anymore..HAHA!

Joe is amazing!!! Love that boy!

• MeMeMe N

Lol bless him this was a while ago right?? Hmm well I’m just doing a flyby so night all In egland and afternoon all In america and I don’t know any other time zones I hope when I wake up there’ll be some nice NJATA videos eeeeeep

• Brittnee

I Love You Joe.You sang good anyway. I hope u feel better. But, You are so hot. And, I know that everybody has does days using the bathroom. Well, You look fine by the way.

ya and ur a lowlife mother fucking piece of skum who needs to grow the fuck up and reach maturity before bashing someone who is ten times moresuccessful and beautiful then you will ever be in a lifetime. do you honestly think she cares about waht some pathetic loser who is sitting at home behing a computer screen saying shit about someone they never met. like demi said haters can say what they want but they amount to absolutely nothing.also can u like come up with better insults if you even have the balls to say anything at all or like talk fucking english how about that. jee go check out a new insult book if thats the best you can do. have a nice life bitch.

JOE JONAS HAS A YUMMY BIG PENIS MMM I SUCK THE CUM OF IT BABY

IAM A LALA machine machineeeeeeeeeeeee ! by the way demis a buck toothed bever emo loving ghetto talking wannabe trashing bitch and why is she all of a sudden UM.HAPPY? dont cutters cry a lot jeeez

• xharmony

Bahahah. I love them all.

• RockYourBody

JESUS rockyourbody your quick :)
    haha yes, I am. ;)

aw joe :) and nicks please hunny take off that senior citizen hat for the next couple o years k babe ;)

what happened to the therealshanna twitter account?

lol nice joe ! super sweer .

• blingbling

bhahahah

• MitchelMluv

LMAO, WTF? xd one too many late nights for joe,i see. Poor baby, thats hysterical

• RockYourBody

what happened to the therealshanna twitter account?
    She changed it, the new name is: vivalashanna. lol

• likewhoaaax

(: i love them.

• xoxokatie8

buahhaa

Demi Lovato is also at the concert!!

so..guys is it over with nick and courtney..i have feeling shes a chain smoker and that gums to cut off her chain smoking and meth addiction HAHA! no wonder she doesent sing

• anonymous

RockYourBody said:

what happened to the therealshanna twitter account?
    She changed it, the new name is: vivalashanna. lol
    oh, thanks! even more ridiculous :|

now that would be quite a show

now that would be quite a show

Chelsea Staub
    Garbo
    Joe
    John Taylor
    Rob Hoffman
    Selena Gomez
    Jack Lawless
    Ashlee Nino
    Kevin&Danielle
    Mama&Papa J

At Nick’s concert tonight!

Chelsea Staub
    Garbo
    Joe
    John Taylor
    Rob Hoffman
    Selena Gomez
    Jack Lawless
    Ashlee Nino
    Kevin&Danielle
    Mama&Papa J

At Nick’s concert tonight!

how do you know that?
    what the hell is selena gomez doing there?

• hpaddictedx

She changed it, the new name is: vivalashanna. lol
    She’s cool.

• musicmylife1993

I live in Holland, and luv’d it when JB said ‘dankjewel’ [thank you in our language]
    :D

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

They’re so funny when they’re all together.

I want a Taylor post…

• itsme

Oh Joe. You.are.amazing.

LOL. Someone send that boobhunter icon to nick..lmfao.

• Joseph-lover

ahahahahaha
    i missed you Joe!

Oh dear. I hear nick and selena have rejuvinated their kiddie love.

Hah. Too bad It’s gonna suck for their future.

Im happy Miley is with someone who has a strong mind and makes her happy. They’re chill.

• Dangerpears.

Garbo + Joe = T H R E E some

• xoxokatie8

she looks uncomfortable lol

LMAO Nick checks out the blond girl at 1:30 XD

• xoxokatie8

i can’t wait to see pictures from the concert tonight:]

• Meow

JOE HAHAHHAHA<3

• Charlotte-x-

I don’t get concerts, the performers are singing the same songs. Why would you pay at least $100 to see them sing the same songs, when you can listen to it on youtube or on the radio for free

Because the ACTUAL PEOPLE are right in front of you. It’s surreal. I love concerts so much.

• xoxokatie8

LMAO Nick checks out the blond girl at 1:30 XD

hahaha

Paris Hilton got a pet pig

who cares…..

• xoxokatie8

who cares…..

i do:]
    thankyouverymuch

What lame fucks actually waste their time watching this 8 min video

• ilovemusic

Love them :]

• xoxokatie8

so just wondering,
    but is selena being at nick’s concert tonight confirmed?

xoxokatie8 said:

so just wondering,
    but is selena being at nick’s concert tonight confirmed?
    ———————-
    selena is there!
    here: http://www.twitter.com/jobrosupdates_n

• Dangerpears.

Yes, a joe post!

• Dangerpears.

Dutch and German are the most un-sexy languages everrrr xD

is anybody on here?

• HOLAA

Well at least he doesn’t do a ‘Fergie’ on stage.

whats a “fergie” ?

• HOLAA

i have too many questions
    ;)

OMGG, SELENA ON NICKS CONCERT? ;) ouu lalala. HAHA

• HOLAA

yeah 3 in a row
    :D
    now 4!

• person of pie

Thankyou! I’ve had weirder dreams though. I don’t feel like going into details but in one of them an ostrich robbed my house.

• Joseph-lover

Well at least he doesn’t do a ‘Fergie’ on stage.

whats a “fergie” ?
    fergie peed on stage

• HOLAA

Well at least he doesn’t do a ‘Fergie’ on stage.

whats a “fergie” ?
    fergie peed on stage
    thats nice.
    O.o’

• Joseph-lover

haha. You can tell that Joe tweeted this :)
    probably!is always Joe that update their twitter

• itsme

Joseph-lover said:

Attention Joe Hoes

He’s there!!!

Joe arrived driving a car full of boys wearing a cowboy hat OMG
    4 minutes ago from web

Joe arriving with a car full of boys…now that sounds reassuring.

• person of pie

I had a dream about Nick. Who wants to hear it?

yes she got the flu
    go to her twitter @ddlovato
    and you will see it..

Haha. We all know what they be doin in that limo ;)

jkjk

• musiciseverything

Yes i get my daily dose of Joe. =]

demi has the flu no ..So she s probably home

Everybody is saying that demi got the flu
    is she sick? is that true?

• Dangerpears.

Attention Joe Hoes

He’s there!!!

Joe arrived driving a car full of boys wearing a cowboy hat OMG
    4 minutes ago from web

Joe arriving with a car full of boys…now that sounds reassuring.

Why does that sound super gay? I had a terrible mental image of Joe driving with half naked guys with hats on 0_0

• Smiley Face

i guess i do :P

• Joseph-lover

is this post already dead?!

Dangerpears. said:

Attention Joe Hoes

He’s there!!!

Joe arrived driving a car full of boys wearing a cowboy hat OMG
    4 minutes ago from web

Joe arriving with a car full of boys…now that sounds reassuring.

——————————-

LMFAO

Wait?? Demi has the flu???

• Smiley Face

Is anyone on?

• xoxokatie8

Oh my God, there’s a fan in the front row with a niley pster & she has a picture of selena but she crossed her face out :| thx Nickandthe

hahaahahha that made me laugh.
    niley fans:|.. SCARE MEEE

Dooo da doo.

Soo I sortakindaobviously wish i was in Dallas with a video camera, a backstage pass, a few hundred dollars for merchandice, a big “just me” poster.

• itsme

There’s just something SO wrong about reading that Joe pulled up with a car full of boys. I think someone needs to reword this asap.

• brianaheart19

Well at least he doesn’t do a ‘Fergie’ on stage.

• person of pie

Well it was just like Degrassi. I was the Indian looking girl and Nick was the greasy looking guy. Except at the end instead of him sending naked pictures of me to all his friends… he send naked pictures of himself to all of his friends. Then we were at some sort of party with my friends Sarah Beth, Katie and Josie and Sarah Beth and I were fighting over him. Then he turned into a tree and they all pushed me into a pool. Josie got an axe and chopped the tree down and Nick re appeared. A few seconds later he turned into a rabbit but it was like this really huge rabbit and it held up a sign that said Harry Potter. Then I woke up. THE END.

Goosh!
    so beautiful :(

• itsme

Dangerpears. said:

Attention Joe Hoes

He’s there!!!

Joe arrived driving a car full of boys wearing a cowboy hat OMG
    4 minutes ago from web

Joe arriving with a car full of boys…now that sounds reassuring.

My exact thoughts =/

• itsme

Jonasbrothers

Goodluck nick J !! So pumped and proud of you!!! -kevin and Joe 2 minutes ago from Tweetie

haha. You can tell that Joe tweeted this :)

• Smiley Face

lol that was an amazing story.

• musiciseverything

LMFAO!! That was too funny.

• HOLAA

she smokes?

• AAC

Lmao! Love him.

• Did you know

Highly doubt their publicist told Joe to mention is trips to the bathroom. That’s what I like about Joe – his filter isn’t always on – he comes off as the most genuine.
    He also seems the most likely to say something positive about his brothers talents – I’ve seen/read many interviews where he talks about Nick and Kevin being musically gifted, etc. As much as I respect Nick, you rarely hear him acknowledge his brothers’ talent/contributions. I think the NJAA thing is gong to be his primary focus with the JB being his side project to keep the broader fan base happy.

omfg!!! i love that pic you can tell its joe because he does that alot. THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE FALLS ALOT :D LMAO GOTTA LOVE JOE!

• madi

AHHAHAHA NICK’S REACTION WHEN JOE SAYS HE HAS TO USE THE BATHROOM A LOT! It’s like oh man, why do you have to embarass me? here we go

Duh. She is nervous (:

• kristine.

oh Joe.
    silly boy, but i love him :)

i was at the concert too
    the annoying chick with the redhair
    and I (L) JONAS i hit her
    mwuhaha because she was sooo annoying

Joe cracks Me up!

• Anymous

who wouldnt be nervous

woot that’s me (:
    hahaha
    best day everrr <3
    13’11’09

I’m from the Netherlands and omygosh, their English was sooooooooooooo bad. I’m like: ohmygod, your English is a shame for the Netherlands grr.

• EvaLovegood

_______________________________
    Same here…But she was also nervous so I kinda understand that it was difficult for her to speak English properly. But SQUEEEE I’m in this video. I’m the readhead with the red and rainbow sign who is standing in line. (0:45) We were singing Bounce, but they started singing Paranoid. I still think that Bounce would have been better. xD

• Kirsten

woot you are totally right, my english was at that moment really bad. And i know i can do better. but it was because i’m nervous

• Dowi

-Welcome to Neverland-
    lol

• Dowi

Dangerpears. LOOVVEE YOUR ICON x)

• yriz

OMG!! I’ve been to that concert!! I was sooo cool! They said in an interview that the concert in the Netherlands/Holland was the loudest! ^^ And I was a part of that =D

Old video.

• ccharell

haha me and my friends were at the concert in rotterdam. but i don’t think it’s a beautiful city though, on the contrary, it’s one of the ugliest cities of the netherlands i think.. :’] however, i’m glad sita is taking over the interview of the girl after a while because she seems very nervous..

There it is for anyone who couldn’t see it before.

• TSLove

One thing I really hate about concerts is that some performers shout “yeah!” “Come on now!”

Why is Oceanup spamming me?

• person of pie

This post is dead. I think imma change my picture…

• xoxokatie8

im not spamming:|

Attention Joe Hoes

He’s there!!!

Joe arrived driving a car full of boys wearing a cowboy hat OMG
    4 minutes ago from web

OMG Typical Joe!!

I love how Joe is the life of the party!

I always see him with soo many of his friends!

I bet if he was in highchool he would be part of the popular crowd

Uuum maybe because you want to see the actual real life human beings behind the songs for yourself?

lol :o)

________________________________________

theyre just getting people hyped.

• TSLove

I know that. I’ve been too 7 concerts. strong>

• likewhoaaax

TSLove said:

_____

Lmfao(:
    Yes, doesn’t everyone.

• Joseph-lover

Attention Joe Hoes

He’s there!!!

Joe arrived driving a car full of boys wearing a cowboy hat OMG
    4 minutes ago from web

OMG Typical Joe!!

I love how Joe is the life of the party!

I always see him with soo many of his friends!

I bet if he was in highchool he would be part of the popular crowd
    ———————
    typical of Joe!always so fun!

• Dangerpears.

she looks uncomfortable lol

LMAO! That would be hilarious if a fan threw up on one of them, they will be remembered forever by them xD

Question about making an account, guys: (help!)

Soo i’ve tried to make one, but there’s no spot for me to choose a pasword, and i never get a confirmation email (am i supposed to?) so there’s no way for me to log in. -.-

Am i doing this totally wrong or what?

• xoxokatie8

dangerpears,
    rotfl your icon.
    *dies

• Dangerpears.

^

Thanks :]

Demi is not there ?

• itsme

Why can’t I see the pic that chelsea just posted?!

• steph90peace
  • Dangerpears.

Demi is not there ?

In the bathroom, duh! That’s why Joe has to pee so much, it’s an excuse :)

Demi is not there ?

In the bathroom, duh! That’s why Joe has to pee so much, it’s an excuse :)

Mwahaha, I should’ve knows. Jemi FTW!

• xoxokatie8

haha they would always look at the girl like “your the one who threw up at me”
    ahh, i think i would rather them NOT no me;] idk that’s tricky

• itsme

Anyone have a pic of Nick’s ring around his neck?

• omgstefx

Oh Joe lol

• :) :) :)

haha, :)

• http://demo15.crojoomla.com/10/forum/index.php?topic=406811.0 purchase generic acyclovir online

Announced a of all of 25 mcg/hr duragesic patches in the united states. The buy acyclovir no prescription i have with it is the site is swollen, and and the itself can you a but i can a active life, for me the are it but i am about the of this drug. Lotrisone cream or lotion should for than the buy acyclovir without prescription period. Pick up with and Altace into until the disappears. If anolor 300 is to your health, your buy amlodipine no prescription may you to your until your is finished. Carisoprodol is to buy online cheap altace and with injuries. Carisoprodol is to buy acyclovir without prescription and with injuries. Patients should on if are tolerated.

• RockYourBody

LOL :D love them!.

• w

itsme said:

Why can’t I see the pic that chelsea just posted?!
    Click all sizes.

FIRST FIRST FIRST

• Mercedes

aw i love joe’s honesty.

i hope when he says ‘bathroom’ he means peeing & not #2, great now i’m thinking about joe on the toilet. smh

JESUS rockyourbody your quick :)

• elliesaur

Oh, Joe. You and your words.
    That is kind of TMI but freakin’ funny.

hahaha nice to know, joe! loveeeeee youuuu! xx

JOE JONAS HAS A YUMMY BIG PENIS MMM I SUCK THE CUM OF IT BABY

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous
    Jan 2, 2010 @ 05:35 pm

JOE JONAS HAS A YUMMY BIG PENIS MMM I SUCK THE CUM OF IT BABY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

go into a hole and die okay.

• fdjsjdfslsdlkfsdflk

ohhh my godd their interviews actually kill me… it sounds like they are reading a script every single time they give an interview..its not like personal at all it sounds like something their publicist tells them to say…..no offense i love the jonasbrothers-thats their only flaw ;)

• iFly…JJ

Howdy Y’all!

• itsme

w said:

itsme said:

Why can’t I see the pic that chelsea just posted?!
    Click all sizes.
    Thanks :) I think Joe is trying to kill me with his hat..my gosh.

• Joel

the girls sound like men?