Miley Cyrus & Liam Aussie BEACH Lovers

miley-liam-australian-beach-lovers-14

Miley Cyrus and her Australian boyfriend Liam Hemsworth are seen at Phillip Island lookout near Cowes today with Liam’s family including his brother. Miley is believed to have arrived in Melbourne on News Year’s Eve and spent a relaxing time with Liams family after finishing her world concert tour.

Since being on the island Miley has gone to the Pyramid Rocks Music Festival and been to a winery with Liam and his parents [Both licensed venues] and in Cowes at a coffee shop. Miley is due back to present at the People’s Choice Awards in the US on Jan. 6. Photos: INF. Thanks for waiting! ;]

I’m happy for you Miley, Good that you are soooo happy with Liam , God bless you guys!

• LMR

im pretty sure she can afford to wear shirts without holes in them…..ummm…

It’s a fashions statement!

wow… she really seems happy

• xafranbix

I give up

*screams*

• ou

idiots. and ou banned me from posting a positive comment about selena in the previous post. wtf? i thought this site was pro sel? ahaha so lost.

this is what i attempted to post regarding her VF shoot:

timeless beauty. i hope she is really going places as an actress because she has raw talent especially in comedy. her singing… isn’t phenomenal. a fun side project but she should keep acting as her primary focus!

and i totally agree, at least she’s mature and professional enough to wear clothes and not ‘give in’ to a famous photographer…

• Anonymoussssss

nothing personal, ut who would pay money for a ripped shirt

• Finley Cyrus

Is it just me or does Liam look a lot like Chris did in his later seasons of Home & Away?

• Anonymousa456

They are so friken adorable. Perfect couple!!

• Madison

I wish this girl had never felt the need to make it public that she wanted to stay a virgin until marriage, because Im guessing, she isint. Im australian and by the age of like 15 guys here have lost their virginity. There is no way they arent hooking up. No way.

• Mandy

Awww i was hoping she stayed over seas for good and never returned to the states. Its been great having not too many updates about her :(

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

They’re kind of sexy together…bahahaha

yep liam looks a lot like chris here. i noticed that straight away. i guess its a good thing then because chris is hotter :P lol
    so yeh i think she was in australia from new years eve and i think she probably left maybe today/yesterday since some people are saying she has to be at people’s choice awards on the 6th. remember the time differences though, she can leave aus on the 5th and it’d still be the 4th in america by the time she gets there :)

He looks way hotter when he shaves

• LMR

Madison said:

I’m an Aussie too! I’m also 17 and still a virgin… My brother is almost 19 and a virgin as well. Just because we live in the 21st century does not meen you have to have sex, Miley wants to stay a virgin until she’s married and just because she’s dating an older guy does not meen they’re having sex!

They look really good together. In the headline pic it looks like they’d be like the super hot popular couple in high school bah ha ha

• hpaddictedx

STAY THIS WAY FOREVER MILEY. You look so happy I could cry, thank you Liam.

• xafranbix

got a point there, he does.

Im glad she started wearing jeans again lol

• Tia

virgin my ass! but she looks cute. I love how her parents let her just go to another country to see her boyfriend…shes 17…at the end of the day she is still incredibly young but you would never ever know it based on her she dresses and acts.

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Im glad she started wearing jeans again lol
    Haha too true. Although I’m really not digging the fake-holes-in-shirt look.

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Im glad she started wearing jeans again lol
    Haha too true. Although I’m really not digging the fake-holes-in-shirt look.

• Finley Cyrus

xafranbix said:

got a point there, he does.

I had a poster of Chris on my wall when I was younger and now I want to find one of Liam… Maybe the Vanity Fair one with both of them?

• kamikaze

Madison said:

————————
    im sorry, but im in the USA and i know a girl who was 12 and lost her virginity. doesnt mean every american lost their virginity at 12 now does it?

Totally agree with you there! Plus Liam doesn’t look like the no touchy type, you speak alot of sense and I’m Aussie too by the way

• StarLight24

They are too adorable together :).

Im glad she started wearing jeans again lol
    Haha too true. Although I’m really not digging the fake-holes-in-shirt look.
    IDK i think they look kinda cool.

• xafranbix

Finley Cyrus said:
    xafranbix said:

got a point there, he does.

good choice there sister.

• diane n.

hey StarLight24! :)

beyond cute.
    I hope they last(:

Psh, I’ve seen her way happier before.

I have no idea why she likes him, he’s so ugly, in my opinion.

Its a HOBO fashion statement then.
    i guess she likes showing off her body even when wearing a tee? Just saying. don’t bite me.

• Aliza

FYI honey, they hooked up last June in Georgia on the set of the movie. Lost the big “V” way back then. The entire crew knew it at the time, and her mother knew too. She really should have never mentioned anything about waiting ’till marriage. Big hypocrite.

• Aliza

…………
    That is for SURE & what is odd is that her “christian” parents are endorsing this – what parents would let their daughter go alone to stay at her boyfriends house in another counrty. He seems to be controlling her – next thing he will be managing her acting & singing (watch out momager!) & taking her money. Bet she is preggers already. typical hollywood slut. Ever since she broke up with the model – church & God are nowhere in her life – guess she was chirstian for the cameras only.

• Cherry

Not your life so why the fuck do you care?

We’re not all like you dude. Respect what you obviously don’t believe – don’t go saying things like that, it’s not on.

• TakeOnMe

I don’t think it’s fair that some of you guys are putting the blame on nick. unless you know them personally you don’t know what’s going on with them.

and I don’t think that nick used miley or selena.
    first off how could nick have used miley if they never admitted to dating.
    yes they got more famous after BOBW but that’s something that was bound to happen.

and did someone seriously say that nick is using selena?
    WTF? umm you have to be romanticly linked to someone more famous than you. And someone who said that nick isn’t famous right now once again WTF? if he was famous with the jonas brothers he’s famous on his own.

you have to stop making assumptions because it’s not fair to either miley or nick.

just be happy that miley is happy and be happy if nick and selena are reconnecting.

• CanadianGirl

They look truly happy. =)

LIAM IS VERY UGLY NOSE FREAK!

• Anonymousb

theres no way she hasnt fucked any of her bf’s yet.

• MILEYSUCKS

MILEY SUCK AND LIAM 2 ARE UGLYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Miley and Liam are really cute together.. :)
    I like them both:DD Can’t wait to see The Last Song.

aw she looks sunburnt haha

• Anonymoussssss

dear miley, please give me your body..

• Ew, Liam is so unattractive.

I’m so fed up with Miley. She’s beautiful, and seems really nice, but she’s so naive.

Blah, I hope he stays in Austrailia.

• elizacountmein

I met miley and liam when they were on the beach down the road from Liam’s. They were both so nice and I didnt bother asking for a picture because she was on holidays and deserves time off. no one bothered her whilst she was here and almost ignored her which she loved.

I think the way they hold hands is ugly. Am i the only one that thinks so? Idk.. ahahah its kind of weird but thats the first thing i noticed besides liams pig shaped face.

Yep. Miley+Liam+hand holding= ugly

Ewww Liam looks like an old Ryan Phillippe. Cheats on his woman like Ryan did with his co star. He had a five year relationship. Virgins my ass.

• lmao

She lied about everything. She said she doesn’t listen to pop music but she fuckin love lady gaga’s music. Don’t listen to her, she’s just being Miley. You know, talking without using her brain?

they hold hands weirdly.
    jus’ sayin.

__

What the fuck are you talking about, motherfucker?. I don’t listen to Country, But I love Taylor Swift. I hate hiphop, But I listen to Eminem. She just mean that it’s not her favorite sort of music. Now, pleae gtfo, and stop lookin’ so so fucking stupid. HOLLA

• pinklemonade112

is it me? or Miley looks like Ronnie when she’s with Liam?

I thought she said they’re just good friends.
    Why are they intimate? damn slutty cyrus

_________________________________________

Oh yeah. sure. she’s gonna tell the world she’s going out with liam. Use your brain.

better tell the truth than lie. Use your brain, your momma dont teach you to lie.

lol, like any of the other disney kids say that they’re going out with someone, stop bitching, and gtfo

liam looks like ashley tisdale’s boyfriend…does anyone else agree???????????

• ohdayum.

________________________________

You dont get it, do you?
    Shes a celebrity. When celebrities say the truth about certain things in their PERSONAL life, people like you take it and twist it and ruin it.

Hence they dotn say it. And they dont need to. It’s their personal life. None of your business.

Didnt YOUR mama teach ya that? To mind your own beeswax?

I guess not.

Good job with the big glasses Liam, they hide your face so you look MUCH better

Good job with the big glasses Liam, they hide your face so you look MUCH better
    __

Liam is hot, and you’re fucked up. gtfo

• nat

Is it me? or Miley looks like Ronnie when she’s with Liam?

True

________________________________

You dont get it, do you?

Didnt YOUR mama teach ya that? To mind your own beeswax?

I guess not.
    If I were to mind my own business, then what does that say to other millions of gossip sites? what does that say about oceanup? why does oceanup keep bugging into miley’s personal life too? Didn’t your momma teach you to think before u tak? guess not..

________________________________

You dont get it, do you?

Didnt YOUR mama teach ya that? To mind your own beeswax?

I guess not.
    If I were to mind my own business, then what does that say to other millions of gossip sites? what does that say about oceanup? why does oceanup keep bugging into miley’s personal life too? Didn’t your momma teach you to think before u talk? guess not..

• Joe

why is she ashamed of dating him? if it were nick jonas she would show him off all over the places..

• ohdayum.

____________________________________________

Except oceanup and other gossip sites dont go around saying ‘MILEYS A LIAR’ like you. They post stuff, but they dont talk shit about what she says each time.
    Once again, use your brain.

• Moonbeam

Awww, Miley is in luuuurve.

____________________________________________

Once again, use your brain.

so as long as we dont call them a liar, we have the right to bug into their personal lives?

• Moonbeam

Joe said:
    LOL. The guy that dumped her because she kissed him during a concert?

I don’t like him but, ngl, they’re a very cute couple. I love the height difference

Don’t mistake her with Nick Jonas.

• Jean

I’m so tired of seeing her in that look since 2008…can she cut her hair and sport a short hairdo for a change??

__

Oh yeah, she’s so ashamed, what’s why she’s holding his hand lookin’ happier than ever.

niley sucks! miley is taller than nick..at least liam is taller than her.

Joe said:
    LOL. The guy that dumped her because she kissed him during a concert?
    __

Uhm, they didn’t break up cause of that. But Nick would never go public with a girl, not even his wife.

• olivia.

THANK YOU!!haha, i totally agree with you! with sun glasses on anyways :)

• Tashahahaha

Is that meant to be Chris?
    Cos he said he’s in LA..alone though.

• ohdayum.

______________________________________

No, we have no right. Which is what I was trying to tell you at first, but it doesnt seem to be gettint into your head.

Its a fail trying to teach you basic principles of life. Im out.

• Moonbeam

Liam has another brother, Luke.

his loss

what ever happened to underwear model dude??

I thought she said they’re just good friends.
    Why are they intimate? damn slutty cyrus
    __

No, she didn’t. Stop being so jealous, ugly whore.

I thought she said they’re just good friends.
    Why are they intimate? damn slutty cyrus

_________________________________________

Nick isn’t all that famous right now, and chances are if you’re in a Nick Jonas concert you’ve heard of Selena Gomez, so as a publicity stunt it doesn’t really work that well for both

I know that. But if he likes her and misses her so much then why didnt he tell her that when he had the chance?
    It’s not always so easy, especially if you previously had a relationship together. Maybe the whole reconnecting Miley and Nick did last summer was under the premise that they ‘just want to be friends’. Of course, if one of them still has feelings then it probably won’t work, and the person won’t tell it because he knows it will wreck the friendship.
    Does anybody remember the HM episode ‘That’s what friends are for’? It’s so true. Imagine Miley being Nick and Jake being Miley.

Good point.

Love that episode.

• Moonbeam

Love that episode.
    It’s my favorite. With Miley, Selena and Cody all in one episode. :)

• fuck liam

Jan 5, 2010 @ 07:14 am
    fuck liam said:

man i feel sad for miley she never finds real love this m…fucker is gonna rip her
    and then take her money.
    after the movie crap it wil be over no liam and miley.
    just like lucas till she date just only 6 weekes and then the movie crap was over and now she never talks to him.
    liam is fake befor miley he had laura and he just left her like that
    fuck you fuck you fuck you oh btw i want my autograph miley but liam pulld you away asss

• fuck liam

Jan 5, 2010 @ 07:14 am
    fuck liam said:

and then take her money.
    after the movie crap it wil be over no liam and miley.
    liam is fake befor miley he had laura and he just left her like that

• OceanUp Fail

Your icon made me laugh.
    Joick.

:) joick is amazing.

• Monica

They are my favorite couple ever. Sooo cute! It makes her happy and giddy being around him so leave them alone.

• loquesoy

I saw a comment about Nick using Selena to sell tickets & albums…Uhm first of all JB doesn’t need anyones help to sell tickets.Their shows sell out fast enough on their own.Nick’s tickets went on sale over a month ago before the Nelena reconnection.Selena isn’t that famous compared to Nick so why the fuck would he use her to sell albums?Dumb ass.

I love her t-shirtt :)

• mileyluver15

CUTE!!
    SHE LOOKS HAPPY! THATS ALL THAT MATTERS ;)

• ARG-ima Piratian

..Erm.. Miley you got a tare there… on your shirt.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Jan 5, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Hi everybody

Heyyy.
    How are u

im good!
    you?
    It just started snowing here!
    Got let out of school early today..
    :D
    Awesome I haven’t started school yet
    I wish it snowed here

You haven’t started yet?
    Lucky..
    Where do you live?

Suriname it’s a small country in south america

Oh, thats kool. :)
    when do you go back for school then?
    next week I starteed vaca on 11 dec and start on 11 jan

wow, a whole month..
    mine were only from 18th Dec to 4th Jan. :-/

She’s so over Nick Jonas! Selena next!

If she was talking about Nick on her 17 mag interview , then I would say she is over him.

• LadyK

Jan 5, 2010 @ 08:27 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Jan 5, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Hi everybody

Heyyy.
    How are u

im good!
    you?
    It just started snowing here!
    Got let out of school early today..
    :D
    Awesome I haven’t started school yet
    I wish it snowed here

You haven’t started yet?
    Lucky..
    Where do you live?

Suriname it’s a small country in south america

Oh, thats kool. :)
    when do you go back for school then?
    next week I starteed vaca on 11 dec and start on 11 jan

wow, a whole month..
    mine were only from 18th Dec to 4th Jan. :-/
    ==========\
    Well It wasn’t officially vaca You still have to go 2 school but that is just to pick up some stuff you don’t have 2 learn stuff

• LadyK

I’m sorry SlippinIntoTheLava I g2g
    Bye :))

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I’m sorry SlippinIntoTheLava I g2g
    Bye :))

oh kayyyy.
    Byeeee :)

Cant help but feel bad for Nick. He is singing BTS alone and she is happy with Liam. Poor Nick he should have put a ring (promise ring)when he had the chance.

He’ll get over it…. eventually….

Maybe he did and she shot him down. Like the philosopher Jagger once said, you can’t always get what you want.

• emily

she is so skinny …this is not good

—————————————
    to be fair she has just done a world wide tour and i went to the london one she danced alot

He’ll get over it…. eventually….

Maybe she shot him down. But she obviously cares about him too or else she wouldnt have gone on a a rampage during her concert.
    But who knows. This two are so complicated.

i think they’re really cute together.
    but from reading the book, this seems like it could be a still right out of the movie..?

He’ll get over it…. eventually….

But who knows. This two are so complicated

Its because their both the problem, both never like to accept with their wrong and Nick is too work-oriented and Miley is too relationship-oriented and until they learn to compromise, they will never find common ground. Hell, they can’t even keep a platonic relationship going without fighting. You can’t be friends with someone you’re still in love with, its impossible.

I don’t think Liam is a bad guy by any means but I believe Miley should take tome for herself sometimes before jumping into relationships one after the otehr. It makes her seem dependent especially when her relationship with Liam started the same way her relationship with Justin did, because she was vulnerable. Most likely they won’t last.

she looks smiley :) glad shes happpy :) but to be honest i dont like them together ! i prefer miley being single lol anyway <3 miles :)

• OceanUp Fail

So cute :)

So cute :)

Your icon made me laugh.
    Joick.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Miley will be presenting the People choice awards..:D

Too TOO much extensions Miley =/

• MZ

I really like her top, I would quite like to steal it from her actually… What’s wrong with it? :|

• renee

allcute miley and liam look cute but why cant miley wear some ixspensive clothes she has anuf money for it i bet selena would love to have is much money as miley ive allways noticed that about that she allways wears cheap clothing when shes a fucking billuionare i bet her parents have it all what a retard family they are but cool to cause it seems like there diffrent then all of the other familys i would liove to have them but in some ways like with money they seems to keep a good i on her with i mean how much money could she loos to buy itleest a couple of good outfits

• HannahMary

Just because she has money doesn’t mean she HAS to spend it on expensive clothes, she doesn’t know what the future holds, if her career went away tomorrow she’d probably regret wasting money on clothes.
    Plus, she has an allowance atm, she’s not allowed full access to her money until she’s 18 (or 21, I’m not sure).

• renee

and i would love to have that much money to

Omg, their attention whoring is so precious. I wonder if they just have a guy to take pictures of them. Amazing.

And totally love the trashy whore shirt!

• Moonbeam

He’ll get over it…. eventually….

she got fit from tour but shes looking trashy. honestly if she were to cut off her split ends, let her hair be her natural color, & wore color instead of a ripped black shirt and w/e that necklace is… she would be gorg. she needs nick to make her get highlights again

They look really good together liam looks so strong and so tall. He is so hot and miley has great curves show eventhought. She lost some weight she looks fantastic am so jelouse of her long hair I wish I had it as beautiful as miley. She looks gorgeous with long hair.

• Moonbeam

I like the silver bullet she wears around the neck. Run, werewolves. ;)

does she realize her shirt has holes? why can’t she afford proper shirts? I’m sure she’s rich enough to but two Selena Gomez.

• MZ

renee said:

I’m sorry, but your comment was fucking dumb. She’s a teenaged girl. She doesn’t have to be wearing Prada or Versace when she’s chilling at the beach with her boyfriend. Leave her alone. Jesus.

I love her shirt I bet that shirt cost more money than the person who is critising her shirt.

• aSmileSaysItAll

I’m really happy that Miley is with Liam and not with Nick.

She looks very happy… Really, I never saw her this happy with Gaston… or Nick for that matter (not that we really SAW her and Nick.) I think Miley’s really growing up and is enjoying life right now. Seems she and Liam have something special. Good for them.

• Diet Coke :)

hahhahah just because her shirt is ripped, does not mean it isn’t expensive. It’s probably like $70 which yea, isn’t expensive. But her jeans are probably around $200. And that purse she was wearing in other pictures with liam, that purse probably costs somewhere around $700. But honestly, why does money even matter? She’s walking on the beach, does she need to wear designer clothes? I love how when you guys run out of things to judge, you jump to how she isn’t wearing expensive enough clothes!! Are you kidding me right now?

• annonnnn

shirts.with.holes.are.not.cheap.

It just shows how out of style you are. If it is IN style, it most likely will be EXPENSIVE. And why the hell does that even matter-how much her clothes cost?!?! And yes, she can afford proper clothes! Clothes of which she will NOT be wearing to the effing beach!

• souzi

jackie blocked me on twitter..LMFAOO

• seriously.

I’m glad Miley is happy, but there’s something about Liam that makes me feel a bit..worried for Miley.

She looks so happy hope she doesn’t get caught up in anymore drama thinking she is in a good place right now :)

Poor Nick

• niuigf

i don’t like this guy. he got in a big fight outside a night club drunk. he’s from australia and those people like to drink and have sex. it’s normal for most people there to lose their virginity at 15. and ever since HE came into the picture, miley’s been acting differently. her ass is hanging out of her short leather shorts and her boobs are practically falling out of her clothes. she’s visiting WINERYS and bars in Miami. Ect ect ect.

This guy is a control freak who doesn’t look interested in her at all. Bring on the next hot co-star..she’ll hook up with him in a second and “fall in love” again..

• mymy, miss american pie

Poor Nick

Why poor Nick? He’s the one who broke up with her in the first place. He’s the one that tries to hide everything. If i had a boyfriend like that, I couldn’t help but feel insecure because it seems like he wouldn’t wantt to show his girlfriend off. I get that he’s a celebrity, but still. I just don’t understand why everyone hates on Miley for moving on, but no one hated on Nick for moving on in ’08.

I also think Nick’s a little bit of a famewhore. He always has a miley or a selena whenever it’s convenient. I think Miley caught on and was like “I’m done with this shit” but selena doesn’t care about being his little publicity toy, she’s too obsessed. I don’t know, JUST my opinion.

If Miley is happy, I’m happy.

• KelseyKimberleyJonas

I’m not team anything.. Well I’m team KICK. Get it? Kelsey and Nick? I thought it was cute..:) Miley and Liam make a cute couple.

poor girl cant afford a decent shirt but she’s so rich! billy ray should stop taking all the money

Nick is a shitty boyfriend

• sugapuff

Poor Nick

—————————-

True, she would rather be celebrated than tolerated nick likes to keep his girls on a leash and be the one to wear the pants and control them unfortunately miley is a free spirit who cannot be, Nick isn’t good for miley she went all weird early 2008 when they broke up then again this year its obvious she was rebelling against everything he is again, I know there lives dont revolve around one another but what nick and miley have is unhealthy.

—————

I think its refreshing that one of highest paid teenagers doesn’t flaunt and spend her cash like some, everyone always goes on about how bad miley is but we see her working her butt off not splashing daddies cash day after day stumbling out of clubs drunk and away with it or even doing the things that are so available when you are famous.

• DemiandMileyPones

Me too. :(

• itsme

How can you tweet the same thing more than once without twitter yelling at you? =/

• DemiandMileyPones

That’s the spirit. :)

• DemiandMileyPones

itsme

I need Joe! :)

• itsme

DemiandMileyPones said:

itsme

I need your twitter!! :)

ok, but you have to quickly edit it bc i dont want other people seeing it :)

twitter.com/simplybrittni

Excuse me but I don’t think you have the right to make such a generalization about Australians. How do you know all Aussies drink and have sex? Shut up and stop bagging peoples nationalities and get your facts straight. One country isn’t responsible for some pathetic Disney stars cry for attention on stage. She lives in America with lindsay lohan and 50 million other slanked up hollywood brats so what does that say about the USA? Nothing because unlike you I don’t talk shit about other nations!

• DemiandMileyPones

Okay I got it! :)

• itsme

can you go back and edit it please? just erase it and put something else.

• DemiandMileyPones

There.. :) Don’t you mean you have to edit yours… I cant edit your posts..

No, no es cierto MIley no fue a concierto y no la culpo por no ir..
    ahora de donde esta? no lo se
    y estas fotos no son del 4 son de la semana pasada..en otros blogs lo dicen!!!

• Nobody Does It Better xx

They are soo adorable.
    But I hate that shirt.. :D
    I’d never walk out of house wearing something like that.

• mileynina

perfect couple ,if Miley is happy,I am happy to <333

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Smiley Miley. Love her. :D I’m glad she’s happy. :D

They’re so freaking cute. I love the pic when Liam is holding the baby, that was too cute. I’m so happy for her, she looks the happiest

Love Liam’s shirt, they’re adorable together

• MZ

They’re so cute together<33 He's gorgeous :)

• pedro

perdon soy español y no hablo ingles.se dice que ayer miley fue al concierto de nick j ¿es verdad? si estas fotos son del dia 4 es imposible ¿no? gracias

• HopeAndFaith

Aww, she seems happy. In my opinion, thats all that matters :)

• christianah

why does som certain people like to talk abotu what other people is doing put your self in mileys shoes with being one of the most popular teen in hollywood would you tell the press ur dating when you know that once the press konw the whole world know?
    again about the the virginity thing if you look back on when she said that she was about 14 or 15 and the way she see’s things now is different
    she just a normal teen i mean do anyone of you guys really see sex the way you saw it 4 years ago
    ntw her shirt is nice she on a beach for f*** sake. so some people need to butt out you dont like it dont look at it
    u dont like miley dont talk about her ok
    PEACE

• Cesi.

They look really cute together. I hope they’re to stay. Miley looks happy. Liam is not bad anyway, way better than Gaston.
    Oh, and since half of you are complaining about the holes in her shirt… Jesus Christ that’s her style. I personaly like it.

He’s better than Gaston AND Nick. Those two just fail. Nick in realtionships, and Gaston in life.

• Christine
  • TEXT%
  • why does som certain people like to talk about what other people is doing put your self in mileys shoes with being one of the most popular teen in hollywood would you tell the press ur dating when you know that once the press konw the whole world know?
    u dont like miley dont talk about her ok
    PEACE

• Christine

ha ha true so is nick back with selena now?

ha ha true so is nick back with selena now?
    __

No, but they’re getting close again. Rebound 2.0

• Cesi.

Christine said:

ha ha true so is nick back with selena now?

naw, I don’t think so. Maybe in the future, but not yet. I wonder why is he doing that?.. First ‘let’s reunite with Miley’ and now ‘hey, let’s reunite with Selena’.. -.-

• Christine

ha ha true so is nick back with selena now?

i think its because nick is the fame whore, if you look at it he used miley to get famous broke up with her and when people satrted hating he got back together with her as “friends”n and now that his brothers are no longer intersted in the band he got back with selena so people can come and see his concerts since miley’s not in town

Christine said:

ha ha true so is nick back with selena now?

__

Because, he knows Selena will come everytime he snapp his fingers. She’s his seat filler remember?, she’ll be there until he find someone.

ha ha true so is nick back with selena now?
    __

No, but they’re getting close again. Rebound 2.0

I feel so bad for Selena :(

• miley supporter

These pics are old, Noah say the truth
    —————————————-
    thanks for the reply but still doesn’t answer my question.Where is miley now?-i guess it doesn’t really matter,but i’m just curious?!? personally,i also think she’s still in Australia,but anywayz!! LOL = whatever!! :\

Miley looks so gorgous

• ftwjvx=)

She looks truly happy.Leave Liam alone.He’s making one of the biggest stars and many people’s rolemodel HAPPY!——–THIS.WIN.now she’s the happiest,really.

• Christine

she’s in LA now for some award thing

idk what’s wrong wit the shirt.
    it’s cute.

• Notion

Don’t you think it’s weird, that when LVATT came out he was “dating” Miley again and now, when his album is going to come out he’s “dating” Selena again?

I love Liam because he is making Miley look happier than she has looked for quite a while.

I hope he can continue to do so.

• Cherry

So you noticed too?

• holahola

i think that they make a good parner

I love your icon, Cherry

• Cherry

Aww thanks!

Cherry i have always wondered how you look, do you have any pictures??

what? she looked miserable with him most of the time. she looked “happy” only at the beginning of their relationship.

she looks way happier with liam :)

• Anonymous12

You really need to STFU and worry about your own life instead of hers.

you’d think a multimillionaire would be able to afford a shirt that didn’t get run over by a tractor…

i thought he lived in la…why dont they just go there since they both live there lol

oceanup u have no right posting about this! you took the news from justjared! fuck u!

_______

I bet he shows his GF or wife in the future once he ditch all his tween fans. Damn that lucky girl who gets to be Mrs.Nick Jonas.

• Tashahahaha

@Moonbeam ah really ok.

• Moonbeam

Luke looks like he is a bit older than Liam and Chris. Here’s an old picture from google.

• kdezzy

i actuslly really like her shirt lol.
    but, muley is so freaking pretty its ridiculous. i love that girl to death.

• Tashahahaha

Yeh I just googled him, he lives in Phillip Island so makes sense.
    He’s not as much of a looker as Chris though ;)

I don’t care anymore !!!
    I want a good post that I drop my hot cup of coffe when I read something similar to the “joehawk” :)

How long have they been together?

• diane n.

im guessing since after they filmed the movie together?

• DemiandMileyPones

Have to go to school. See you itsme. ::)

Miley looks weakened

• Anonymous0815

niuigf said:

This is preconvicted and discriminating!

Only because he´s from Australia he must be a bad person!
    He has sex and is Drinking constantly!

Nevertheless, you would never say that about Hugh Jackman, Eric Bana, Heath Ledger (RIP) or Geoffrey Rush!
    Maybe you would!

Go to your doctor you urgently need help!
    Maybe he has one more straightjacket for you!

• itsme

it won’t let me edit it. ugh. there’s not an edit option. is there one on your screen?

and I need Joe to, damn it.

Yeh I just googled him, he lives in Phillip Island so makes sense.
    He’s not as much of a looker as Chris though ;)

Chris is the hottest Hemsworth

• fuck liam

and then take her money.
    after the movie crap it wil be over no liam and miley.
    liam is fake befor miley he had laura and he just left her like that

• Mercedes

Tia said:

really? b/c i’m a teenager & i know plenty of other teens who act 20x worse than she does.
    tell me what she’s done so bad? i think she’s just being a regular teen. you people act like she’s on drugs drinking & partying every night. *sigh* & i’m not a miley stan btw.

• Anonymousa456

I agree, she dresses like a normal teenager. There are plenty of people I know who are drunk/high in public all the time and she never has been. Just because she has a lot of boyfriends and wears short shorts means nothing, because almost EVERY teenager is like that.

• Tashahahaha

Liam never looks interested in her..
    Not saying he isn’t but it just looks like that in pics.

• Laura.

Someone knows when the JONAS soundtrack will come out ?

• Tashahahaha

Yeh I just googled him, he lives in Phillip Island so makes sense.
    He’s not as much of a looker as Chris though ;)

Chris is the hottest Hemsworth

Yes. Liam has on and off days..sometimes he does other days he looks plain weird or 40.

• xafranbix

I think theyve been together since like maybe August/September in tybee island

she looks skinny.love Miley .but please don’t be skinny Miley

• No Bitchassness

her clothes are really cute! i hope there’s no more short shorts!

did you guys here the rumor that selena lost her virginity at 13 apparantly it was to one of her costars:( Selena lied to us all well i know she wasnt really like Miley or jonas or along but still

• xafranbix

but officially probably since december

• Hilary

She looks truly happy =)
    They’re really sweet together.
    Its nice to see miley SO happy and i love her outfit <3

• exselenafan

Im glad im done with Selena

Hey why do people say stan? Like Miley stan…whats that mean?

• Aww

^^ yup.
    I love mile’s outfit, she looks gorgeous <3
    And its true that niley fans arent real miley fans cuz if they really love milry, they’ll love any boyfriend she has, as long as shes happy

• LMR

I like seeing MIley smile a real smile…

exselenafan said:

Im glad im done with Selena
    I second that

she is so skinny …this is not good

I rili h8 wen people say stuff lyk th@ shes nt 2 skinny shes ok… wen she gains jus a bit they’ll be lyk oh she’s fat… im nt sayin this coz im a fan jus representin all the naturally “skinny” girls

• xafranbix

Shes having the time of her life while this piece of pie has to suffer?

miley looks happy :).

miley looks happy :).

• hpaddictedx

I love this.

It is funny that this torn shirt is back in style. Get all of Miley’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

I Heard about that and yet people believe she is so innocent LMFAO

I Heard about that and yet people believe she is so innocent LMFAO

I dont think anybody believes Selena is innocent anymore so that point is invalid we all know she loves attention and it seems now she likes other stuff too

I don’t like the holes in her shirt. They’re ugly, and ripped t-shirts are not the fashion anymore. They’re expired.

they are not gonna last for a year! mrk my words.

SLUT!!!!!!!
    CHANGE UR SHIRT SLUT

She lost sooooooooo maany fans..

So Nick had a special “friend” on his concert last night?

n 5, 2010 @ 07:58 am

She lost sooooooooo maany fans..
    I know selena should really stop singing

She lost sooooooooo maany fans..
    I know selena should really stop singing

Nooooooo
    Miley did thanks to Liam.

Jan 5, 2010 @ 08:05 am

She lost sooooooooo maany fans..
    I know selena should really stop singing

Nooooooo
    Miley did thanks to Liam.
    Yes Miley did enjoy herself in Australia thanks to Liam

• Anonymous0815

She lost sooooooooo maany fans..
    I know selena should really stop singing

Nooooooo
    Miley did thanks to Liam.

No! Miley gets more and more fans!

Only Selena loses fans because she is never honest!

This kind of reminds me of 2007 Miley. She is smiling again!!!!!!

• LadyK

Hi everybody

they both look like a pair of homeless tramps.
    especially miley

DisneyStarFacts: Miley Cyrus will be presenting at the People’s Choice Awards 2010!

Love them..so cute :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Hi everybody

Heyyy.
    How are u

im good!
    you?
    It just started snowing here!
    Got let out of school early today..
    :D

• LadyK

Jan 5, 2010 @ 08:18 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Hi everybody

Heyyy.
    How are u

im good!
    you?
    It just started snowing here!
    Got let out of school early today..
    :D
    Awesome I haven’t started school yet
    I wish it snowed here

• LoveHate

She looks really happy!

• Almost Blue

Well, I like his ‘The Police’ t-shirt.
    Awesome band.

• _Tiger_

Hey why do people say stan? Like Miley stan…whats that mean?
    Stalker + Fan= Stan. (i think)
    Its just the crazy,obsessd teenies.

they look soo cute!!

• xafranbix

Miley’s shirt is awesomee!

alright my eyes are closing , goodnight & goodbye

• Mercedes

Hey why do people say stan? Like Miley stan…whats that mean?

stan is an obsessed fan who thinks the celebrity (whoever there a fan of) can do no wrong.

Hey why do people say stan? Like Miley stan…whats that mean?
    Stalker + Fan= Stan. (i think)
    Its just the crazy,obsessd teenies.
    O ok that makes sense. Thanks

• _Tiger_

Hey why do people say stan? Like Miley stan…whats that mean?
    Stalker + Fan= Stan. (i think)
    Its just the crazy,obsessd teenies.
    O ok that makes sense. Thanks
    No problem.

I hope she is having better luck with her love life this time.

• Anonymousssss

Trust me, that guy is definitely getting a little something something from her and I bet she’s more than willing to give it. She’s no angel, that much is clear. She’s very in tune with what she and many of you perceive as her sexuality… and that type of behavior doesn’t come out of being a virgin in every sense.

• kamikaze

Hey why do people say stan? Like Miley stan…whats that mean?
    Stalker + Fan= Stan. (i think)
    Its just the crazy,obsessd teenies.
    O ok that makes sense. Thanks
    ——————-
    actually, thats only one of the meanings. the original meaning comes from eminem’s song stan. go look it up and youll know why lol

she looks genuinely happy

Real ugly shirt she’s wearing.

• _Tiger_

Haha, I love this show.

• _Tiger_

*Sings* “In the year 3000.” (Not the jonas brothers song lmao.)

i’m fucking sick of them!

NEXT POST PLEASE.

Anonymousssss said:

________
    It is not really our business if they are sleeping together. If they do I hope they stay safe.

• xLOLAx

You’d think she has more that enough money to buy a shirt without holes. It looks horrible…i hope it doesn’t turn into a trend

• _Tiger_

Anonymousssss said:

My friend, i think you need to get your boom boom pow on.

• kamikaze

Anonymousssss said:

——————————-
    its pretty annoying when people think virgins are some pure beings different from the human race. you can be a virgin and think about sex. you can be a virgin and want sex. you can be a virgin and masturbate. you can be a virgin and give/receive oral sex or anal sex(unless your beliefs say that means youre not a virgin, a lot of people think hymen penetration is the only way to lose youre virginity). virgins can be naked. virgins can wear short shorts. virgins can show off their underwear. virgins are humans. and this, is coming from a 18 year old virgin.

• _Tiger_

xLOLAx said:

I’d wear it. fashion is about being creative. Not plane jane.

i’m fucking sick of them!

NEXT POST PLEASE.
    __
    you can always go to bed. :)

i agree, she looks a lot skinnier

• nileyxlove

NileyFTW.
    But if hes making Miley happy im good with that(:
    He seems like a cool guy

did she rip her shirt on purpose? lol

I don’t care who she date as long as he is treating her right!

_Tiger_ said:

*Sings* “In the year 3000.” (Not the jonas brothers song lmao.)
    __
    i don’t get it.

• Aussie

The pics are not new, are 1 week ago

• miley supporter

If mileys still in Australia,then she,well Noah,lied to her fans,when she said “Mileys here!” on her twitter.I’m SO confused.Theirs too many rumours going around involving ‘niley’ doing BTS in Nashville+that miley was their with her family!?!.Don’t get me wrong,i’m NOT for or against’niley’,also i have nothing against her+liam dating,infact they both look very happy together.I just feel bad for Nick.I’m sure Miley wished him good luck somehow,since they are BFFS now!!!

PS-you guys are always finding something to complain about as far as what she wears,please leave it,already.What she likes may not be what you like,we all have diff. style tastes!!!LOL (plus it suits her)xoxo

• Criisti

She looks SUPER happy BUT! i wish it WASN’T with liam! grrr!!

>:(

AND LEAVE HER SHIRT ALONE! (lol) ITS A FASHIONABLE shirt! its sopposed to have holes in it! thats how they made it. DUH!

• il0verp

theyy look really happy together
    and even though im a niley fan, i can’t deny that she looks happier with liam then she ever did with justin and even nickk.

good luk to the both of them!

• Criisti

Anonymous said: you’d think a muiltimillionare would be able to afford a shirt that did’t get ran over by a tractor….——–Bitch! shut the hell up! IF you had ANY freaking FASHION sence you would know that its MENT to look like that! if you dont like it whatever. but dont be dumb and say it got ran over.idiot!

She’s so over Nick Jonas! Selena next!

• LadyK

Jan 5, 2010 @ 08:19 am

WTF is wrong with u
    are u insane

• MileyLover…

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Hi everybody

Heyyy.
    How are u

im good!
    you?
    It just started snowing here!
    Got let out of school early today..
    :D
    Awesome I haven’t started school yet
    I wish it snowed here

You haven’t started yet?
    Lucky..
    Where do you live?

He’ll get over it…. eventually….

• LadyK

Jan 5, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Hi everybody

Heyyy.
    How are u

im good!
    you?
    It just started snowing here!
    Got let out of school early today..
    :D

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Hi everybody

Heyyy.
    How are u

im good!
    you?
    It just started snowing here!
    Got let out of school early today..
    :D
    Awesome I haven’t started school yet
    I wish it snowed here

You haven’t started yet?
    Lucky..
    Where do you live?

Suriname it’s a small country in south america

Oh, thats kool. :)
    when do you go back for school then?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

O_o

• LadyK

Jan 5, 2010 @ 08:24 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

LadyK said:

Jan 5, 2010 @ 08:22 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Hi everybody

Heyyy.
    How are u

im good!
    you?
    It just started snowing here!
    Got let out of school early today..
    :D
    Awesome I haven’t started school yet
    I wish it snowed here

You haven’t started yet?
    Lucky..
    Where do you live?

Suriname it’s a small country in south america

Oh, thats kool. :)
    when do you go back for school then?
    next week I starteed vaca on 11 dec and start on 11 jan

• Mackenaaaa

aww they’re adorable :]

• remember_me

jeans suit her best. she looks pretty here

________
    I can’t stop laughing. Thanks.

• hiiii

if every teen dressed like that know one would be making a big deal out of it but they do and i know that sure some teens dress like that but majory dont

I <3 your profile pic its so funny and cute !!!

• TSLove

• HannahMary

In before anyone tries to start drama.
    OU why mention she was at ‘licensed events’? It doesn’t matter; you can go to these places at any age as long as you don’t drink. I know for a fact that the rock festival is an all-ages event.

• mc017

i’m surprised that there is hardly any bad comments of her. keep it up, but wait i wonder were all the haterz are hiding hmmmmmm.

• BEPOP

cute shirt
    cute couple:)

• http://www.windowstecnico.com/members/Buy-Amlodipine-Pills.aspx cheap amlodipine

Thiazides the nonanuric cheap amlodipine and in the blood. In emergencies, however, when an buy cheap generic amlodipine has started it may tellus to the into the glycerinated to the needle. Side may Amlodipine or stiffer erythematosus after a 10-milligram dose. Relative and absolute Amlodipine seen in the estrogen plus progestin substudy of whi at an average of 5. If buy amlodipine are employed, will vary with the at the of from troublesome blood. Relative and absolute amlodipine besylate 5mg tamlyn seen in the estrogen plus progestin substudy of whi at an average of 5. If needed, this Amlodipine may after 1 to 50 (ages 6 through 11) or 75 (ages 12 and up), in one at or into 2 doses, 1 at mid-afternoon and 1 at bedtime. With the Amlodipine she said i should to my systemic about for ssi or ssdi (can’t which or what the is).

ew.ew.ew.

• Mercedes

Now you post the pics after we’ve already seen them. OU your so slow.

• Anonymoussssssssssss

First, she looks so HAPPY compared to when she was with Justin.
    Second, tshe’s gonna be back in L.A. probably tomorrow, so MORE Miley news. Hers and Dems will hang out at the event and probably chill since they are both in La La Land. Woo hoo………..OLD MILEY!

First, she looks so HAPPY compared to when she was with Justin.
    first – she was always looking happy with Justin – they were like 2 normal young kids. Justin was too easy going, he trusted her & let her be herself & loved her just as she was – he was naive. second – she will never be the old miley again – not with that control freak. watch & see how quick she moves out of her parents home & in with him – she can’t play that sweet little virgin game anymore – no one with a brain beleives that. this girl is such a slut & so it seems is the majority of her family.

im pretty sure she can afford to wear shirts without holes in them…..ummm…

• iris

Photos old

If Miley present at the People’s Choice Awards the Jan. 6., is impossible She in Australia,bc she can lost a flight.. and she cannot

Noah said a few days ago Miley here, Noah is in Nashville

• Mileydemijbx3

Tashahahaha

i saw you on twitter ! Lol

anyway , Miley looks verrryyy pretty . as always

& Liam…. well he makes her happy . & that’s good
    I’ma die hard niley fan though. Miley’s comming to LA tmm. & demi’s gunna be here. YAY! Memiiii

Noah said a few days ago Miley here, Noah is in Nashville

Noah only said that so people would watch it, she said so when the chat started.

• BEPOP

i have the same necklace i think
    is it a bullet?
    by cardboard robot? i forgot…

• diane n.

why are there holes in her shirt? O.o
    anyways, i like them together. they’re cute. :)

• Mileydemijbx3

_____

& you know this because ….?

Exacly , you dnt know . So STFU and worry about your sex life. Okay , thnx :)

• iris

These pics are old, Noah say the truth

Poor Nick

I thought she said they’re just good friends.
    Why are they intimate? damn slutty cyrus

• ohdayum.

she is very pretty.

I really don’t like him :/

• lmao

Liam reminds me of Ashley Tisdale’s boyfriend. Scott. I thought they’re dating the same guy.

• ohdayum.

I thought she said they’re just good friends.
    Why are they intimate? damn slutty cyrus

_________________________________________

• DemiandMileyPones

There is that Miley I miss. :)
    My smiley Miley.