Selena Gomez VANITY FAIR FABULOUS

selena-vanity-fair-3

Selena Gomez featured in the new issue of Vanity Fair! Sel said: ‘You have no idea how excited I am. This is my first Vanity Fair shoot and I worship the magazine!’ She loves solitude, painting & reading: ‘I’m reading The Bad Seed right now. Well, I’m not sure if I should say it. It’s about a child who’s a murderer.’

Her celebrity crush? ‘I am obsessed with Shia LaBeouf. He’s gorgeous and he’s a phenomenal actor. I haven’t met him, I think I’d have a heart attack if I did. I’ll wait till I’m older so that I can work with him. Maybe I’ll have calmed down by then.

• michelle

dude i think called tripe or tripa. cow stomach i think lol. i like it. :)

oh and she looks AMAZING as always…and that book sounds interesting.

• Adam J

She’s so gorgeous! I love her!!!

• omj

so gorgeous!! =)

gross much. sheesh…don’t u got anything better to do/

• BEPOP

that white dress in the second pic grosses me out it kinda looks like cow meat when you havent cooked it yet like it reminds me of the meat you see in menudo.

she looks amazing!!

if i ever go to one of her shows im bringing a cardboard cut out of shia for her lol

shes is so friggen pretty. SELENA STOP HOGGING ALL THE PRETTYNESS!!! lol love her :)

• diane n.

lol i guess i sent it in for nothing. :P
    anywhoo she looks amazing! very beautiful. :)

• Mercedes

Gorgeous!!
    what? she’s still crushin on Shia?

• Mercedes

Nileylover said:

Hi, I’m a diehard Niley fan.
    follow me on twitter. @NileySnuggie :)

irrelevant.

I WANT SELENA TO PEE ON ME

• ev.lovelife

wow she looks absolutely stunning. i love her

• TSLove

For christmas I asked santa for some of Selena’s prettyness (yeah i know its not a word)as you can tell she just got more of it :)

• urdirtii

can u like ..oh i don’t know…s*** up…sheesh…ur so dirtti…she only 17 , control yourself.

SELENA COULD FART ON ME

wow Sel looks gorgeous

I WOULD DRIKN SELENAS BATH WATER

she looks pretty. very classy. :)

• BEPOP

Selena is hot.

i like sel so im not dissing her but ANYONE looks good in vf :)

SELENA PISS RIGHT IN MY FACE :D

• BEPOP

sarcasm right?

Mercedes said:

Gorgeous!!
    what? she’s still crushin on Shia?

prob not she just regurgitates the same replys interviews over and over again like a robot.

• BEPOP

Mercedes said:

Gorgeous!!
    what? she’s still crushin on Shia?

—————————-

hahah that is true!

• xostephxo176

BEPOP said:

Mercedes said:

Gorgeous!!
    what? she’s still crushin on Shia?

—————————-

hahah that is true!
    ____
    well they ask the same question, obviously shes gonna give the same answer. its not her fault.

• renee

awsome i love selena ive never seen a picture look that gorgise in my life thats amazing selena and i love you

• - Blair Waldorf -

She looks BEAUTIFUL.
    These pictures are just amazing, just wished there were more.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

She looks gorgeous!
    And I know it wasn’t her fault but that’s how you do a good Vanity Fair photoshoot… not half naked!
    I already said it, I KNOW it’s not Miley’s fault, but this is a good photoshoot.

• renee

hey selena fans

• HopeAndFaith

This is definetly one of my favorite photoshoots for Selena… I can’t beleive how can someone be so beautfiul, and yet smart, sweet, talented, and an amazing role model at the same time :) she’s got it all ;)

Selena will you talking about yourself we know is you. Well spoken hahahahah there is nothing classy about a girl as obsessed as her for a guy she reminds me of taylor obsession for joe. Selena you talk like a regular teenager don’t flatter yourself so much here on ou we tired of you calling yourself gorgeous and classy or well spoken because you areNOT.

You are insecure,cute,and talk like a regular teenager, but gorgeous I don’t think so. Get some class you looking insecure all the time when you a copy cat.

Selena is very pretty and classy.

Some of you poster here are disgusting with your vulgar talk.

She looks gorgeous!

—————-

Yes it was Miley’s fault. She allowed them to do it.

They most likely tried it with Selena and she wouldn’t do it.

Those magazines will only go as far as you let them and Miley let them go too far.

It is not surprising though seeing how she dresses and the things she does in her concerts. Modesty and class mean nothing to her.

• sunnylikethis

——————————————

My picture talks for me :)

• Danger-ous

Not a huge Selena fan but she looks amazing in those pics.

• Diet Coke :)

Hate these pics, just being honest. They look very weird, so does her hair. I understand high fashion, but the look doesn’t suit her.

• jess :]

fml. selena gomez is so pretty! :D

sorry guyz, but she looks terrible!!!(i hate her but she can can look pretty sumtimez)-not this time!!!

The ONLY “standable” picture is the main one the OceanUp posted. The other ones are so freakin ugly

VERY pretty.

Her hair looks good when it’s this dark.

did you guys here the rumor that selena lost her virginity at 13 apparantly it was to one of her costars:( Selena lied to us all well i know she wasnt really like Miley or jonas or along but still

I Heard about that and yet people believe she is so innocent LMFAO

I dont think anybody believes Selena is innocent anymore so that point is invalid we all know she loves attention and it seems now she likes other stuff too

I came across this on the other post and wow selena is getting bad

You can stop replying to yourself anytime now.

least she kept her clothes on…unlike miley

i didnt know vanity fair is aimed at tweens now ?

i like her hair in a bob-cut
    suits her better

oh I hate you oceanup

• hithere

u know, i think she is very ugly, but she is kinda look good in those pics…

• asdn

SELENA GOMEZ IS EFFING NOT AUDREY HEPBURN. GO OUT AND EDUCATE YOURSELF

• itslikeBAM

selena is beautiful <3

• DemiandMileyPones

Gorgeous girl!

Selena Gomez is destined to be the Audrey Hepburn of this generation, mark my words….

Posted Image

• rhiiiiiii

SELENA COULD FART ON ME AND I WOULD WEAR IT HAS COLOGNE

Win.

SELENA COULD FART ON ME AND I WOULD WEAR IT HAS COLOGNE

Oh man, so this groupie is on vanity faur too?, get back to TacoBell ho. Get Lovato on the cover

it will be awesome if Shia is dating Selena when she turns 18. Shilena!!!

it will be awesome if Shia is dating Selena when she turns 18. Shilena!!!
    __

Oh, fuck no. Shia’ve a freaking life alright, he wouldn’t go out with the Disney groupie. He would probably shoot her himself, cause she would follow him everywhere.

• Bewithoutyou

Oh please, Shia LaBeouf wouldn’t be where he is today if it weren’t for Steven Spielberg who is like obsessed with that douchebag, he gives him big movie roles and pimps him out.

oh please selena would be the best he could get. He is even lucky that she knows his name.

I think a lot of actors have to think of something. It would take like special body chemistry to cry on cue, or the camera would have to stop rolling while you stopped blinking, lol. Anyone know any tricks to crying without having any sad thoughts?

• star19

Ahh. Beautiful.
    Selena, I’m totally jealous. D:

• SelenaxKelsey

This is way stunning. I can’t wait to buy this.. GORGEOUS and I love what she’s wearing.. I have such a girl crush on her ngl. Selena I love you girl, but I’ll fight you for Shia anyday:) I have no chance lol.
    I need to read that book so bad Imma go buy it tommorow after school I suppose I love gory books it sounds amazing. Selena is also like one of those girls who reads all the magazines like Vogue, Vanity Fair and etc, but I love her. I didn’t know she could paint girl share..

• corina

She looks so beautiful! :D

she doesn’t show her back to everyone like another who is a real slut :d ..

i can’t buy it , what a pity !

• Nobody Does It Better xx

She looks really pretty =]

• ev.lovelife

why is everyone talking shit about selena not making it any further etc. SO SO SO many of the big time movie stars and singer started out in the Disney channel so what makes everyone think Selena can’t. She’s stunning and has so much talent; and so much potential to go so much further. Sure she won’t be taken so seriously WHILE she’s on Disney but once she’s outgrown the channel she’ll pursue bigger and better things just like everybody else. Personally I think she’ll go really far.

__

ROFL, Selena fans are so fucked up. Don’t even compare shia to this groupie, what an insult.

• HopeAndFaith

I agree :)

Yes. But she needed her love David Henrie to tell her to imagine her life without him…she said it in interviews, that’s the only way she could make herself cry. She’s a cute girl..super talented? Idk.

• purplekoolaid

She just assumes that she’ll end up working with Shia Labeouf. He does acting that is real and respected- she entertains kids. She’ll never be taken seriously if she wants to do that kind of acting. It’s true.

—————
    Ever heard of “Even Stevens”? All you people claiming Selena “will never be taken seriously” should shut the hell up. I bet no one thought a rapper like Will Smith would be oscar nominated one day. I bet no one though Leo DiCaprio, famous for acting on cheesy 80s/90s sitcom would be the one of the most respected actors of his generation. I’m sure no one thought mark wahlberg, more famous for being an underwear model/vanilla ice wannabe rapper would be winning oscars. i could give 1000 more examples but i wont waste my energy. the fact is, you have to start somewhere in the entertainment industry. do you think all the people you see in films now started off as a-listers? no! they were in low-budget commercials or retarded tv shows just like selena.

do some research before you start spewing garbage like its fact.

• asdn

She really doesn’t have a chance to be looked at as a serious actor. She has chosen her path. Those choices she already made are permanent. She is a Disney celebrity. Emphasis on the Disney. That’s all there is to it.

Selena Gomez and Vanessa Hudgens Vanity Fair Girls (6 pictures) http://tinyurl.com/ycg6r2q

YOU FORGOT SOMEONE.

why is it so wrong it have the same celebrity crush???

i mean you’re a die-hard jonas fan, and YOU were asked the same question time after time…would it change? NO, it wouldnt…so why is it wrong when she says it?

selena is consistent & knows what she likes and not all teen girls are like that thats why it seems robotic to some

why is it so wrong it have the same celebrity crush???

thesnowqueen said:

Look, I’m not trying to argue with you, so theres no reason to get all sarcastic at me. I’m just saying that Selena might get into some serious movies. she even formed her own production company to make sure she’s heading at the right direction. Drew Barrymore, Adam Sandler, Tom Cruise, etc. started their own production company before their career sky rocketed!

………..

no thats for back up in case no real movie studio wanted to hire them they can use their own production company to get themselves work. even though no one wanted to hirer them but in their cases they had real talent selena still has not proved she does yet.

• KnowItAllFace

I don’t know, when I saw Selena’s crying scene in Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie, she pretty much proved me that she CAN act and has TALENT.

—————————
    Leave that for the critics to decide, thank you very much.

• asdn

The title of the movie was Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie? Are you serious?
    Enough said.

• katie

I love that Selena is very wise beyond her age. She doesn’t just think of how her career in present time but she also think of how she will be in the future. For that, I respect her but she needs to stray away from tween image as soon as she’s done with WOWP. Disney is keeping her from doing mature roles for movies and I don’t want her to mess up her offers.

• tacole44

are you serious? you think he would go out with her. you don’t even know anything about him, he probably hasn’t even looked at her in his entire life
    he has said in interviews that the Disney world is…… basically shit

• asdn

DISNEY ALREADY HAS MESSED UP HER CHANCE OF BECOMING THAT KIND OF SERIOUS ACTOR. Don’t you get it?

• KnowItAllFace

Enough said.
    ———————–

• asdn

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. You really need to go watch the Academy Awards.

Were not saying she’ll win an oscar now you dumbass but that doesn’t mean she can’t act and won’t go far.

YOU FORGOT SOMEONE.

SELENA COULD FART ON ME AND I WOULD WEAR IT HAS COLOGNE

lol

• lanaa

beautiful :)

Flip through the channels and you see her all of a sudden, and you just stop flipping and you stare. She’s unbelievably pretty . . . it’s insane.

• loveeaguileraaaxox

she looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful.
    ha i love how shee poses in this magazinee, but can wear clothes.
    cough cough mmiley cyrus

i love you sell(:<3

• pink

they can airbrush any photograph to make someone look attractive.

• katieee

gorgeous<3

• pink

She won’t ever break out. She’ll always have a record for being on Disney Channel, and in this point in time, she’ll never be taken seriously for this.

Why do people have to be SO negative. She seems like a nice girl and from what i’ve seen, she’s a good comedic actress. Very natural. I think she’s cute. Why do people have their panties in a bunch?

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

fake ass bitch

timeless beauty. kept her clothes on and wasn’t “pressured” by any famous photags. mmmm she will certainly end up on top in the long run. this girl has RAW talent as an actress. singing can be her fun side affair, but her as long as her focus stays on acting she will really go places

wow :D
    so prettyy! :)

• yoyos

miley did do it…nakedly…thats why shes a slut…DUH FAG

agreed.
    :P

• jessicasholanda

she is pretty but she loos ugly in the pics.

I don’t hate her but she seems so fake, like she isn’t her, she is tryin’ to be the cuttest and innocent person ever.

she is gorgeous. i love selena :)

i met this girl in person.. and i was like EH!

she is not as pretty as you all think.

demi on the other hand was gorgeous and very down to earth…

PS demi lovato was featured as the next big thing last year.

selena is barely getting it. ahahah!

• SelMileyDemFan :)

HOLY FUCK! She’s BEAUTIFUL! AHAHA. SHE REALLY IS.

Stop comparing. none of them are the same.

ps you idiots it’s all airbrushing and photoshop.

jeez.. so naive

• legoliz

y isnt demi a big thing then?
    lol

• tater_tingo.

No wonder nick digs her…….haha jk…kinda

• tater_tingo.

ps you idiots it’s all airbrushing and photoshop.

jeez.. so naive
    ————————-
    P.S Sorry but they can’t photoshop her face to look beautiful…

actually YES they can.
    and her face is not beautiful…it’s average.

SELENA TURNED HER WHITE TIGHTS BROWN FROM TACO FARTS

So pretty. I love it.

—————

HAHAHA WHAT EVER YOUR SMOKIN I WANT SOME

THERE CAN AND ONLY WILL EVER BE ONE Audrey Hepburn AND SELENA GOMEZ WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER ONE

a song for selena

Hey baby you’re a sweet young thing,
    Still tied to Mommy’s apron strings,
    I don’t even dare to ask your age,
    It’s enough to know you’re here backstage,
    You’re Jailbait, and I just can’t wait,
    Jailbait baby come on

One look baby, all I need,
    My decision made at lightning speed,
    I don’t even want to know your name,
    It’s enough to know you feel the same,
    You’re Jailbait, and I just can’t wait,
    Jailbait baby come on

Hey babe you know you look so fine,
    Send shivers up and down my spine,
    I don’t care about our different ages,
    I’m an open book with well thumbed pages,
    You’re Jailbait, and I just can’t wait,
    Jailbait baby come on

ater_tingo. said:

ps you idiots it’s all airbrushing and photoshop.

jeez.. so naive
    ————————-
    P.S Sorry but they can’t photoshop her face to look beautiful…

yes they can thats what photoshop does and is used for and they have used it on her typical vanity fair thing

SelenaxKelsey said:

She’s a strong girl who’s very talented for her age and who’s driven. Thank you for agreeing with me<3

not many do didnt you get pwned yesterday :D

• Taylor.

AHAHAHA whoa, miley cyrus wannabe much? pathetic.

• shiringomez

i love her! simply beautiful ! but i dont like how they did her hair in the last pic…anyway GO SELENA !

okay, i LOVELOVELOVE selena gomez, and hope big things for her.
    but please DONT compare selena gomez to audrey hepburn. just DONT.
    no one will be the next audrey hepburn.

• xostephxo176

the people who say selena wont make it in “real hollywood” are obviously delirious. she beat fricken eva longoria, jesssica alba, and a lot of other well know actresses for the alma award. and her show already won an emmy, a very prestigious award, im sure she was one of the youngest ones there. this is onyl the start. why would she win these huge awards when shes a teenager but not when shes an adult???? ohhhhh

Taylor. said:

AHAHAHA whoa, miley cyrus wannabe much? pathetic.

grow the fuck up. anyone in vanity fair is a miley cyrus wannabe?
    shit i guess you better go tell that to vanessa hudgens too.
    pathetic is you hating on some talented, classy young girl probably from inside your trailer home cause you have nothing better to do. gtfo.

• Mercedes

BEPOP said:

Mercedes said:

Gorgeous!!
    what? she’s still crushin on Shia?

—————————-

hahah that is true!

lmao so her people tell her what to say..tsk tsk.

• xostephxo176

she looks so pretty! much better than mileys!!!!

Great. Perfect. See? Selena can go on Vanity Fair, do a photo shoot and not even show herself to th extreme. May I remind you of… another person… who did go on Vanity Fair, losing most of her fans by it.

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

She really is gorgeous.

SELENA COULD FART ON ME AND I WOULD WEAR IT HAS COLOGNE

Eu De Selena Toilette

• nia

Mercedes said:

Gorgeous!!
    what? she’s still crushin on Shia?

—————————-

hahah that is true!
    ______

• hpaddictedx

Seriously stunning! Wow!

Wtf oceanup post Vanessa’s pictures too.

Mercedes said:

BEPOP said:

Mercedes said:

Gorgeous!!
    what? she’s still crushin on Shia?

—————————-

hahah that is true!

lmao so her people tell her what to say..tsk tsk.

….

well when was the last time she did an interview and we got some new replys and not just the same reply over and over again?

damn, photoshop is the shit!
    the wonders experts do (;

SELENA BOTTLE YOUR FARTS I WOULD BUY THEM

• mojo

If Miley did this she’d be called a slut.

FUNNY THING IS SHE KINDA LOOKS LIKE VANESS IN THAT FIRST PICTURE

mojo said:

If Miley did this she’d be called a slut.

SHE DID AND WAS :D

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

If Miley did this she’d be called a slut.
    Did what, exactly?

am the only one who noticed the difference in the eyes on the first pic? rolf x)

• Leena

omg she looks gorgeous.
    love her.

• Mercedes

mojo said:

If Miley did this she’d be called a slut.

sadly, you’re right.

• Mercedes

mojo said:

If Miley did this she’d be called a slut.

SHE DID AND WAS :D

ahh!!!!
    roftl

• Leena

oh. and she’s still talking about shia.
    reminds me of this gif…

miley did do it…nakedly…thats why shes a slut…DUH FAG

• diane n.

LOL!

SELENA SHOULD FREEZE HER PEE AND PUT STINKS IN IT AND SELL HER PEECICLES I WOULD BUY THEM

• nia

If Miley did this she’d be called a slut.

sadly, you’re right.
    __

wth?! theres nothing slutty about these pictures.

Leena said:

oh. and she’s still talking about shia.
    reminds me of this gif…

STALKER

• KissNTell

Funny how most of the negative, nasty comments are from “anonymous”.

• hunnybunny101

Wow, Selena looks stunning. She looks great. :)

• Leena

Leena said:

oh. and she’s still talking about shia.
    reminds me of this gif…

STALKER

lol. i think it’s somewhat cute in a really creepy way.

• SelenaxKelsey

I died laughing in that chat.

• IGoBy…

she did and was and maybe she was called a slut cause unlike selena, miley couldn’t keep her top on

• akll

• SJS

She looks really beautiful & more mature in this shoot. I love the greyish-white dress the dress. That 2nd pic of her in it is really pretty. :)

Congrats to her for being featured in Vanity Fair. Not too many teen idols are.

• SJS

Apparently you don’t know much about Shia then. He used to be on a Disney show called Even Stevens. He even had an afro. lol

• BEBOP

========================

shia worked for Disney too, dumbass.

• djnfjwnv

Hmm, I don’t think she “assumes” that she’ll work with Shia…more like she’s hoping. But even though Selena is entertaining kids NOW, she still has a chance to work on some mature, serious movies. But she’s making a slow transition from Disney star to a serious actress, she’s not immediately going to jump into an R rated movie, that would be way too fast, she’s taking her time and widening her horizons. She’s still very young. She’s a smart girl and knows what she’s doing.

• akll

I know but she is like the face of Disney. There’s no turning back for her. I remember Even Stevens. It wasn’t that big of a deal. Her show and popularity as a Disney actor is enormous.

• money$$$

There’s just something about Selena that I love. She has this unique spirit about her and I find that admirable.

• asdn

in the real acting world, people like her aren’t even considered to be taken seriously. she’s already chosen her path, and will always be looked at as a teen queen.

• xLOLAx

what about Vanessa Hudgens’ pics, OU?

• lolololove

Chance? Do you know anything about the entertainment industry? She will never be looked at in that light. Yep. She’ll always be a teen queen.

mojo said:

If Miley did this she’d be called a slut.

how? the dresses are appropriate .
    i hate miley , ut i have to admit she’s pretty . the only thing veryyyyyy bad is doing that shot for vanity fair . this picture of selena is not even bad . if miley did this , she’d be pretty .

• Mandy

I completely agree. I cant wait to get this issue. Love Sel

• nia

gorgeous,stunning,classy,flawless etc.

I agree. She is a glamorous girl and very pretty, and the shoot does make her look glamorous, but I feel like they tried too hard to be different, and instead made Selena out to be less beautiful than she actually is with all their new age efffects. I guess people have different strokes, though. . .
    there are people who don’t hate Selena and don’t think she is pretty at all, so I don’t get that, lol.

Shes gorgeous so STFU!
    the lighting is kinda bad though.. fail vf!
    and why is she not allowed to still like shia
    There are celeb crushes ive had for years if shane west came out with a movie right now id go running. And id loved johnny depp since Edward scissor hands <333

And dont lie all you miley and jonas worshipers whove loved them forever so shhhhh children

Extremely. She has VERY pretty parents, and her biological dad is HOT! Seriously.

• LoveHate

Selena is beautiful!

pretty! her movie career is going to be huge i know it

• nileynelenaenglandfan

KissNTell said:

Funny how most of the negative, nasty comments are from “anonymous”.

………..

AND YOUR POINT IS?

OH WAIT YOU HAVE NONE.

AND THERE ARE NO NASTY/NEGATIVE REPLYS SO YOU FAIL

——————————————
    theres a very big point and that is that your not showing your idenity

Sexy

I think she looks Beautiful and at least she knows how to keep her clothes on unlike somebody out there.

• whaddafuxk

she’s gorgeous <3
    and for you guys who say that
    “her liking shia for so long is creepy and she’s lying”
    um, how many of you are jonas brothers fans? and have liked them for like three years?
    yeah, fucking hypocrite.
    don’t say shit that you can’t back-up. :)

• HopeAndFaith

Wow, she is truly beautiful. And her dress in the second picture is adorable :)

• djnfjwnv

———————–
    The face of Disney is Miley Cyrus. Selena Gomez is just considerably well-known. She still has a chance to become a well-respected actress when she’s older. Plus, she’s a really talented actress with a lot of potential. She’ll get there. Besides, 2008-2010 is much different compared to 2001-2003. Things have changed.

• SelenaxKelsey

Here’s the funny thing once again. Selena Gomez made a name for herself. She isn’t known as Alex Russo or that Disney girl. She’s on an Emmy award winning show which makes the Wizards cast/crew/show be looked at seriously. She also won an Alma award which is pretty HUGE beating out other actresses who have been here for awhile. IT ALSO HELPS THAT SHE CAN ACT REALLY WELL. You guys need to stop hating seriously because I agree with the hollywood critics who say she is going to make it far and they also want to see it happen because she’s a huge talent. Some of you guys can’t stand to see the truth and you guys get bitter, but please don’t worry about her she’s fine and the Selena fans are 110% if not more behind her.

i can’t agree more …haters can say everything but ..who cares ?

• HopeAndFaith

Yeah, I do agree when people say that Selena is going to outgrow Disney in a couple of years, because she has great acting skils, and have won some pretty respectful awards (Emmys&Alma) :)

• tater_tingo.

She looks way too gorgeous….those pictures are lovely, Her dark hair is lovley and she skin looks flawless…

beautiful and claay as always

miley fans says if miley do this she will be call slut

but then it’s because miley don’t have class

• thesnowqueen

Selena is in talks to star in a PG-13 movie called “The Seven Rays”, which is a more mature, serious movie. That could turn her career around and head her to the right path.

absolutely stunning!!! just you wait and see.. in the next few years selena will outgrow disney and be in huge movies :D :D i love you selena!

• muffinbill

You can read books and study all about the system of the entertainment industry. People in her shoes can’t come close to being seen in that light. Ever. If you want to do that kind of acting you have to dedicate your life to it and stay focused. She has closed that door with Disney Channel.

lol, she’s gonna work on TacoBell after Disney.

thesnowqueen said:

….

old news and it’s not happening so get something new ok

SELENA WEARS TIGHTS TO HELP KEEP HER FARTS IN

• asdn

Oooh, it’s PG-13! That makes all the difference. Ha!
    You’re completely missing the point. If you know anything about Hollywood than you know that she has no chance at an Oscar anytime soon.
    Just like that Last Song movie. Everyone knows that it’s her trying to break out. But that’s all the credit the film will be given.

• thesnowqueen

• Blaire

Honestly, you don’t make sense. Doesn’t matter whether Selena is famous or not, if she makes the right choices in her career and chooses the right films, then she WILL become a well-respected actress.

Hollywood can be tricky at times, but it’s all about thinking wisely and knowing how to handle with your acting career.

And seeing how much of a great actress Selena is and how insanely intelligent she is, I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up in big movies.

• SelenaxKelsey

I’m more sad at the fact that they’ll pull everything in the book from her singing carrer to Disney. It’s like dude there’s Shia Labouef my love who is very succesful and keeps getting all these roles. Then there’s actors/singers and they are good like my other love Scarlett Johansson and there are others who have done it like Will Smith. It’s like don’t worry about her she’s fine. Thank you for agreeing with me!.

KissNTell said:

Funny how most of the negative, nasty comments are from “anonymous”.

………..

AND YOUR POINT IS?

OH WAIT YOU HAVE NONE.

AND THERE ARE NO NASTY/NEGATIVE REPLYS SO YOU FAIL

• fly3456

….

old news and it’s not happening so get something new ok
    =========

actually, jessica bendinger (author of the seven rays) still wants selena to play the role. and selena loves the book, so it’s a possibility.

Riiight.
    Someone held a gun to her head and yelled
    “If you don’t do something slutty and inappropriate, I’m gonna shoot you!”
    Poor girl.

• selina

OMG! She looks beautiful! Can’t wait 2 get this issue! FIRST

• Nileylover

Hi, I’m a diehard Niley fan.
    follow me on twitter. @NileySnuggie :)

• lololololol

Gorgeous! <3

Hey. At least she’s not posing half-naked as a certain other individual did for this magazine. No need to mention names.

..yeah. I said it.

shut up please.
    that wasn’t even HER fault.

• JJ89

She is gorgeous. That is how you pull off Vanity Fair.

• Mackenaaaa

She’s pretty but these pictures are unattractive

• Cesi.

it will be awesome if Shia is dating Selena when she turns 18. Shilena!!!
    —————
    Please, shut up. Don’t make up another couple, that crazy teenies can worship. Shia has a girlfriend, for God sakes!

I think she looks georgeous in here. But so does Vanessa, you should’ve posted it too.

• holly

i think this is pretty, but for you guys dissing miley. miley was 14/15 and was vunerable when she did that shoot, selenas 17. the thing about selena i don’t get is why she acts like shes 25.

SO PRETTY!

• BEBOP

she still likes shia?
    wow just suck his dick already!

• asdn

Maybe she’ll land one or two serious roles, but she’ll never be taken seriously. Selena Gomez isn’t that kind of actor at all. In fact, she even sings pop music! There’s no crossing over. She represents everything Disney. You may like to think that she will break out as an artist, but in the real world, she has no chance to be a professional, serious actor.

She’s looks absolutely stunning. So classy.

• BEPOP

OH, and she looks georgeous!

Shia was kind of nothing when he was with disney hoo even stevens.if she does make the right moves she could get big roles.if kristen stewart who can’t act for shit be in big movies selena has all of those chances

muffinbill said:

what the hell is this girls problem?
    um since you think you know so much about how she’ll never be taken seriously, lets take johnny depp for example.
    he was a huge teen star in the 80’s when he had a little soap opera-y show. no one ever thought he would be a serious actor, and now he’s one of the best actors out there.
    there have been PLENTY of stars to break away from that, especially if their smart and focused like selena is.
    shia labeouf being one of them.
    so please, stop acting like you know everything about hollywood, the industry, and the fate of selenas career.

shut up please.
    that wasn’t even HER fault.
    um yes it was! she was the one who took her shirt off and posed.
    no one made her. she could have walked off the set or said i’m not posing topless! anyways selenas photoshoot is soooo awesome!

another teen star who made it big: leo dicaprio.

suck on it, ‘asdn’ or whatever the fuck your name is.

• SelenaxKelsey

I like selena
    you can see that she’s really passionate about acting and she’s very well spoken for her age she seems like a pretty smart girl that knows excactly what she wants

• Anonamas

She is a true vision of loveliness.

• taylorlautnerloverrr

is she not allowed to like Shia anymore?
    Haters are so pathetic.
    ive like Zac Efron since I was like 10, but now i like Taylor Lautner more but i still have a crush on Zac, SO WHAT?
    what the hell is wrong with that?
    …nothing!