Taylor Swift Top Radio Disney Song Of ’09

taylor-swift-you-belong-with-me

Radio Disney’s Top 50 Songs of 2009. 50. Daughtry – “No Surprise” 49. Alyson Stoner – “Dancin’ In the Moonlight” 48. Hannah Montana – “Let’s Do This” 47. The Ting Tings – “That’s Not My Name” 46. Mitchel Musso – “Shout It” 45. Demi Lovato – “So Far, So Great” 44. Plain White T’s – “1, 2, 3, 4″ 43. Comicbook Heroes – “Catch Me If You Can” 42. Drew Seeley & Selena Gomez – “New Classic” 41. Taylor Swift – “White Horse” 40. Jonas Brothers – “Keep It Real”

39. The Fray – “You Found Me” 38. Zac Efron & Corbin Bleu – “The Boys Are Back” 37. Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez – “One and the Same” 36. Kristinia Debarge – “Goodbye” 35. David Archuleta – “A Little Too Not Over You” 34. Ashley Tisdale – “It’s Alright, It’s OK” 33. Nickelback – “Gotta Be Somebody” 32. Hannah Montana & David Archuleta – “I Wanna Know You” 31. Mitchel Musso & Tiffany Thornton – “Let It Go” 30. Flo Rida & Nelly Furtado – “Jump”

29. Allstar Weekend – “Journey to the End of My Life” 28. Zac Efron – “Scream” 27. Taylor Swift – “Crazier” 26. Emily Osment – “All the Way Up” 25. Mitchel Musso – “The In Crowd” 24. Jonas Brothers – “Live to Party” 23. Paramore – “Decode” 22. Hannah Montana – “He Could Be the One” 21. Demi Lovato – “Don’t Forget” 20. Mitchel Musso – “Hey” 19. Colbie Caillat – “Fallin For You” 18. Disney’s Friends For Change – “Send It On” 17. Selena Gomez – “Magic” 16. Demi Lovato – “La La Land”

15. Jonas Brothers – “Paranoid” 14. Jordin Sparks – “Battlefield” 13. Miley Cyrus – “Hoedown Throwdown” 12. Beyonce – “Halo” 11. Owl City – “Fireflies” 10. Selena Gomez & the Scene – “Falling Down” 9. Black Eyed Peas – “I Gotta Feeling” 8. Jesse McCartney – “How Do You Sleep” 7. Taylor Swift – “Love Story” 6. Jonas Brothers – “Fly With Me” 5. Miley Cyrus – “The Climb” 4. Justin Bieber – “One Time” 3. Demi Lovato – “Here We Go Again” 2. Miley Cyrus – “Party In the USA” 1. Taylor Swift – “You Belong With Me”

i have huricane-make up day, lucky me, Hurricane Charley did me a favor for giving me more free days , lol

taylor is amzing, they all are
    except miley :)
    she had an amazing year, and your jealous you cant have the life she has.
    enough said.
    :) <3

• OceanUp Fail

Nice :)
    haha in ICT today some boys were talking about this. They were like: ‘OOOHH JONAS GOT BEAAT BY BABY BIEBERR”

awesome

justin beiber squeaks when he sings.

• OMGaTEENIE

Congrats to Taylor and everybody else!!

• m

OceanUp Fail said:
    Nice :)
    what’s ICT?
    Bieber beat JB in what?

• star19

I like Taylor’s bitch look in that pic. ;)

Why does Taylor even bother with this Disney radio she should carry on on proper radio stations,, she’s getting to dragged in the Disney group just go with proper music Taylor,, and she ain’t overratted lady gaga and Taylor swift fucking domantated 2009 and stupid little Disney teenagers can’t face it cause they like people like selena gomez and jonas virgins,, tbh good for her she’s done well

w.e
    nelena is back

awesome.

• Jenna

I love Nelena together, very cute and sweet =)

Congrats taylor.

• dont jugde

Nice :)
    what’s ICT?
    Bieber beat JB in what
    IT

Jan 4, 2010 @ 08:54 am
    justin beiber squeaks when he sings.
    ——————–
    and nick jonas doesn’t???
    Justin beiber are better than jonas brothers,, jonas brothers are over

fuk man…
    this shit is considered legit?

Selena Gomez’ song new classic is on there, and yeah its a good song but its been out for like TWO years!!

and so far so great :|

and wtf is fetus beiber doing on there?

wuds up with nelena comments?

Congrats taylor.

Nelena is not on. they can be just friends ya know.

• MZ

Ooooh Radio Disney. What an honour. LMAO :)

• MZ

Anyway, congrats Swifty ;)

• star19

and nick jonas doesn’t???
    Justin beiber are better than jonas brothers,, jonas brothers are over

Ugh. You don’t get it.
    Justin Bieber is NOTHING compared to the Jonas Brothers.

megan fox is hotter than selena

Nelena is not on. they can be just friends ya know.

Haha. jonas pwns over justin. he looks like he’s 12

• MZ

and nick jonas doesn’t???
    Justin beiber are better than jonas brothers,, jonas brothers are over

When Justin Bieber (by the way I love it when his own fans can’t even spell his name correctly) gets nominated for a Grammy for singing about his multiple ‘shawwtyys’ then we’ll talk.

• OceanUp Fail

OceanUp Fail said:
    Nice :)
    what’s ICT?
    Bieber beat JB in what?

Is it called It in the us? Whatever it’s working on computers. :)
    Urm in the list of top 50 songs? Bieber’s number 3 and Jonas brothers are behind him.

not really. you don’t see her everywhere and she’s not winning tons of awards.

you forgot to add for nothing !

• star19

How come when Taylor squared where out together everyone said it was a publicity stunt for there CDs and movies and stuff,, but no one thinks that neleana are publicty stunt for nicks new album or tours??

• Kourtney

Awesome, go Taylor. :)

In my opinion, You Belong With Me is an amazing song because it has a catchy tune and it’s easy to realate to it :)

how old are you 9 ? its not even her own lyrics … there is and old song which has the same lyrics . and can i ask do u call her song pop or country ?

• Kourtney

********
    please link to this song with the “same” lyrics

• mileynina

wow Taylor no 1 yah go Taylor

• ET

Dont get me wrong i love Taylor Music, I have all her CD’s but i do think shes winning things too soon, too fast, too unfair.

Jonas>Justin

Umm no.

They only had 1 picture together in Texas
    were there is no paparazzi.

a 12 yr old girl’s mom took that picture and she put it in her myspace.

and Selena is only supporting a friend,she’s there in Texas so she went to his shows.

anyway You wont be hearing from them anytime soon.
    Nick’s busy touring for a month

omg are u selena ??????????????

No she is dating a guy from the record life.

• MZ

haha! brillaint!

hahaha :) That’s exactly what popped into my mind when I read the title. I was like ‘I bet this is right up there with her 8 Grammy nominations’ haha :)

——————
    I’m not a bieber fan but I know for sure he’s better than the jonas virgins,, people in real music likes him, he ain’t got it easy too cause he don’t work for Disney he’s worked hard to get where he is and the boy has gt talent but face it jonas brothers are over they ha like 1 good year and that’s it,, justin bieber has just started and he’s gunna grow bigger he makes good music and he’s completey deditcated to music,,

justin bieber fucking dominates compared to jonas bros

• xIbaX

PARTY IN A USA IS A WAY BETTER SONG THAN YOU BELONG W/ ME, T-SWIFT IS OVERRATED

I like Taylor…
    Sometimes I can’t stand the fact that ALL her songs are about boys, though.

woow Miley, deserves, ahaha people are jealous of her success (understand people who hate it). peace, walk just before Miley.

****go go Miley*****

• ET

MZ said:

Taylor IS overrated. Thats a fact, please tell me that she deserved the 8 nominations when she cant sing to save her life. I mean i love her music but shes not a great singer. 2 nominations? YES. 8? NO FREAKING WAY.

I agree but then T-Swizzle fans jump in and shoot you. It’s a battle you will end up losing, there’s no point in trying haha :)
    Exactly what would i know, The Grammy judges know more than i do, Dont you see? Im a Kanye.

ok look, you can say, you hate Jonas and Selena music, but hate just because they decided stay virgins till` get married that`s pathetic. I am tired of that shit “this is a free country“ yeah sure free, JUST FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON`T BELIEVE OR RESPECT GOD, for you guys is easier here somebody says I don`t believe, or I have sex with anybody or I support gay marriage THAN here a person say Ì believe or I`ll wait for the one, or I don`t wanna have sex with every guy I date.

just double standars, and ok I respect their desicions, that`s their life, so you have to do the same

that`s just crap we are no free, cause when we talk people like you or perezhilton… start a world war three.

and in others hands if you sooo mature what are you doing in a `stupid little Disney teenagers` page??? tell me what are you doing here?? I can see you love Disney like us
    ————/—

My friend always comes on here so I thought I’d have a look,, Disney fucking sucks now ,, I remember when Disney channel was real good now it’s full of untalented morons who can’t act or sing but get everything thrown at there feet

• xIbaX

no, I defintely think being most played on Radio Disney is WAY better than any stupid grammy nomination!!

btw,
    I always see your icon and automatically think it’s Bella and Edward. Someone slap me, please?

• ET

gingerrx. said:

she def. deserved those awards. and she can sing. way better than a lot of singers. way better than miley. and her music is good
    No.Just NO. Shes not a good singer. my god why are you in denial? SHE DOESNT DESERVED THEM. 8 nominations? BEYONCE, GAGA. Taylor? PS NO. You want me to be honest? IMO Shes a medriocre songwirtter. John Mayer, HECK NICK JONAS. is a better songwritter than her, people cant live listen to cheerleaders the rest of their lifes you know. But whatever floats your boat.

ARE CHELSEA AND JOE DATING ?

im suprised all of my male friends, cousins love PARTY IN THE USA eventhough they’re kind of people who’s not into pop music. Thank you Miley!

• itsme

Of course Justin would be before JB. *jumps off bridge*

• HopesAndDreams

• HyperMe

ARE CHELSEA AND JOE DATING ?

_____

Staub? I wish….

• mileynina

yeah Miley no:2 I am so happy yeah Miley

but I miss Niley

I agree she can sing on her aol sessions she sounds just like the cd,, and she can’t help what she’s nomanated for or if she wins them intact,, she’s different , ok I admit she hasn’t got the voice of beyonce but she’s a good singer trust me,, the only reason why a lot of people don’t like her is cos of joe jonas,, anyway jonas bros fans say she can’t sing when jonas brothers killed and butchered katy perrys thinking of you

*PARTY IN A USA IS A WAY BETTER SONG THAN YOU BELONG W/ ME, T-SWIFT IS OVERRATED*

i agree ! taylor sucks

I love Taylor and Demi and I agree Joey Page needs to be on that list too because it was his song that got the highest score ever of 99% on the pick it or kick it.

Oh how I still love Radio Disney to this day.

[[x3]]

• emma13

wtf why is taylor and all of the other non disney people on the list? i mean seriously taylor should stay far from disney. it will just ruin everything. ugh i really hate disney channel and there no talent losers.

• TSLove

Then why the fuck is youre icon a picture of one of those “no talent losers”?

Taylor looks hot in the skirt and you can see cleavage:P

• renee

cool i love taylor

• daughtryfan1997

yay daughtry i want “tennesse line” to be #3 or “life after you” #4. and why is “no surprise” #50 that’s the best song ever that should be like #5

• Katie13

Saving Jane – Girl Next Door the lyrics are similar
    Personally I think the chorus to that song sounds a lot like Taylors “Id Lie” I’ve been a fan of Saving Jane for a few years and that was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard Taylors Id Lie
    (I’m not being mean or anything I’m just pointing it out, I’m a hugge T-Swift fan so don’t jump on me!)

• Amy

HELLO I THINK JOEY PAGE’S SONG “GIRL WHO UNDERSTANDS ME” SHOULD BE ON THAT LIST TOO.

I HEARD TAYLOR WROTE HER SONG “YOU BELONG WITH ME” AFTER HEARING JOEY’S SONG.

I love how majorty of Nick J fans who go to his oncert love Niley they must want whats best for Nick they went crazy with Before The storm

nick and selena are the next jay z and beyonce
    ********
    LOL
    Are you kidding, right?

Here’s a picture of Kevin, his wife, Selena,
    her cousin and Nick’s dad leaving the concert.

Ooops my bad they’re actually arriving to soundcheck

ok I don’t know..if they are leaving or coming in

whatever

• MZ

Here’s a picture of Kevin, his wife, Selena,
    her cousin and Nick’s dad leaving the concert.

HG54GTVO5743657735743658923Y5^£$%^V%£6V
    THEY’RE SO DATING.
    I HAVE TO GO CALL ALL MY FRIENDS.

nick and selena are the next jay z and beyonce
    ********
    LOL
    Are you kidding, right?
    ___________________________

Why not? they could be a very rich, respected and successful couple in the future…

• HyperMe

_______

I don’t really listen to Taylor Swift so I wouldn’t know :P

MZ said:

Here’s a picture of Kevin, his wife, Selena,
    her cousin and Nick’s dad leaving the concert.

HG54GTVO5743657735743658923Y5^£$%^V%£6V
    THEY’RE SO DATING.
    I HAVE TO GO CALL ALL MY FRIENDS.

hahha No you didnt see his concert yesterday did you? he said he loved Miley why would he say that if hes dating Selena?

Radio Disney. They do like Taylor. I just turn off the radio when I hear her singing.

• MZ

ZOOMMFFFGG*&%&^&AE CTWQ677TWR
    NILEEEEYYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY
    FOREVEEEEEEER
    THEY’RE ARE DESTINED TO BE TOGETHERRRRRR<£££££333333333

• Kourtney

Katie13 said:
    ********
    I think the reason why you belong with me and I’d Lie seem similar to that saving jane song is because they both make lists

the chorus’ are made up of listing qualities..

I would not jump on you, don’t worry unless you were a stupid troll, and I’m also not like talking to a wall.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

was that supposed to sound convincing?

lmao.
    such fail.

• StarLight24

Yayyy!!! Go Taylor :). Haha I love that song! I’m so happy it was #1.

• StarLight24

Okay, this post isn’t about Nelena or Niley. It’s completely irrelevant. Nick dated Selena and Miley (at different times, I’m not accusing him of cheating, duh), then they broke up, and now they’re all JUST friends. Let it go and stop assuming things. Please and thank you.

• jbdl

i think its unfair.i hate taylor.nr 1 should be jb or demi!!!

• Dianaa123

WOOHOO YAY!!!! Demi didn’t do that bad… Don’t Forget (the song, not CD)was more of a fail than I thought, though.. :(

• HyperMe

please link to this song with the “same” lyrics

_____

Saving Jane – Girl Next Door the lyrics are similar

Jan 4, 2010 @ 09:29 am
    not really. you don’t see her everywhere and she’s not winning tons of awards.

you forgot to add for nothing !
    what! I can’t belive you jst said that,, okay taylor hasn’t got the voice of beyonce but she can sing aol sessions and stripped raw and real prove that,, she’s very talanted and song writing and she co prduces all oglf her music she’s new,, and so was lady gaga that’s why they both domanated 2009,, just face the fact that’s she’s talanted and she’s now had her year someone else is else is Gibbs come along and be great this year,, you must be a retard to say that Taylor swift is not talented cause she is

i’m taylors biggest fan and all but i’m surprised she was number one. especially on radio disney. i thought miley or something would’ve been first.

• OceanUp Fail

Hmm.

I love how the baby at the end doesn’t look like it cares.
    btw your icon is just amazing. :)

********
    please link to this song with the “same” lyrics

trust me if i knew that songs name i would link it but i dont . i just hear it on the radio . but im not lieing to you

• OceanUp Fail

Saving Jane – Girl Next Door the lyrics are similar

the music video is similar.

• MZ

justin bieber fucking dominates compared to jonas bros

And the Jonas Brothers haven’t worked hard to get to where they are today? You’re talking shit. Just stop. And I find the fact you’re calling them ‘Jonas virgins’ hilarious as you’re probably a virgin too. Justin Bieber hasn’t even been in the music industry for a year yet so who knows how he’ll do in the future? And I don’t see why you’re going off on JB like I just said I wanted Justin to die or something. I like him, I just bought 3 of his songs off iTunes. Step off.

Jonas>Justin

Dont get me wrong, i like taylor and all, BUT she wouldnt be as big as she is now if she hadnt done her big psycho freakout when her and joe broke up, and if the kanye thing hadnt happened.

• signedoutofaccount.

Good for her but Miley cyrus’s When I look at u should have been in the list :/ n selena made it in the top 10:D Justin bieber is ok but I prefer Jonas more then him… I gotta go now bcz I’m using the internet in school during break :D.

according to Zack Taylor

Nick and Courtney are no more

• star19

I love how the baby at the end doesn’t look like it cares.
    btw your icon is just amazing. :)

LOL. Thank you! :)
    I got another one:

not really. you don’t see her everywhere and she’s not winning tons of awards.

you forgot to add for nothing !

oh woooow you got me know ! and no taylor isnt new everybody knew her when she dated joe jonas and couldnt stop whining about how he broke up with her . then she became even bigger when she had class after what kanye west did . and she S.U.C.K.$ at singing live

• MZ

I love getting attacked by anonymous teenies.

• mileynina
  • OceanUp Fail

LOL. Thank you! :)
    I got another one:

Haha, they look so hot thereee <3
    I like Justin it’s just I kinda get sick of him + how people(usually his crazy fans) talk as if he’s so much better then The Jonas Brothers when he isn’t imo.

• mileynina
  • TSLove

You belong with me is annoying,couldn’t it be a different a song? like jump then fall?

• Kourtney

HyperMe said:

Saving Jane – Girl Next Door the lyrics are similar
    *********
    the only lyrics that are really similar is the cheerleader part

sj-she is the cheerleader, I’m sitting in the stands
    taylor- she’s cheer captain I’m on the bleachers

otherwise, the songs have really different melodies and one is meant to be country music and the other pop/rock. and the saving jane song doesn’t have anything to do with a guy…

——————

justin bieber fucking dominates compared to jonas bros
    ———————–
    Justin Beiber sound like a 12 year old girl when he sings.Hes like 15 shouldn’t he have gone through puberty already?Whatever Just my opnion,I dont really like jonas brothers either,but there both very talented in there own ways,there nothing aliek they don even sing the same type of music.And what real artists actually like justin?

• annamile

PARTY IN THE USA IS WAAAAY BETTER!

• OceanUp Fail

No offence or anything, but this isn’t a Miley, Nick or Niley post. So why are you posting a link to bts?

• star19

Haha, they look so hot thereee <3
    I like Justin it’s just I kinda get sick of him + how people(usually his crazy fans) talk as if he’s so much better then the Jonas Brothers where’s he isn’t imo.
    Not a fan of Justin but I just love his 2 songs. Yeahh true, I also hate it when Bieber teenies talks like how JB stands for Justin Bieber (which is originally Jonas Brothers) how he is better that the Jonai. -.-

• HyperMe

the only lyrics that are really similar is the cheerleader part

sj-she is the cheerleader, I’m sitting in the stands
    taylor- she’s cheer captain I’m on the bleachers

______

Yeah, I’m not gonna fight with you on that topic, cause trying to explain my point of view to you is like talking to a wall.

• star19

TSLove said:
    OMG. Jump Then Fall is my jam along with Superstar! :)

miley is really dumb is she gets back with nick AGAIN…if I was miley I would’ve had enough drama. plus nick is a loser he has his two girls that plays with over and over again and now even ´with that courtney chick
    stay with liam !!!!!!!!!!

• xIbaX

I have to say I actually lolled reading that.
    Harsh much? XP

• Kourtney

HyperMe said:

*******
    sure if you feel that way

• HANNAAHHH

i love “here we go again”!! congrats demi

How come when Nick and Miley hang out together its all “Niley’s back onnn ooommgg!!!!”,But when Nick and Selena do they have to be just friends?Not trying to be rude or anything,just wondering?

• HyperMe

I have to say I actually lolled reading that.
    Harsh much? XP
    _____

I don’t know, I’m a honest person….
    which is why people think I’m a huge bitch :)

Nourtney’s done.

Courtney deleted her twitter.

Hmmm

• annonyymouss

good for demi!!!! #3

• xIbaX

I don’t know, I’m a honest person….
    which is why people think I’m a huge bitch :)

honesty is a very good quality!
    At least you’re not a backstabbing bitchy type!

Miley deserved #1 but w/e congrats anyway

w.e
    nelena is back

• ET

w.e
    nelena is back
    GO AND KISS MY FAT BIG ASS AMIGA.

• DooDaaPerson

YEAH!! :D

• ally

nick jonas is soo hot and sexy ang talented

fuck tay tay its all about miley

• Gemini

just watched mtv top 20 under 25:)

100% agreed
    stupid obsessive niley teens…
    so annoying

I don`t care, if Miley is in top 5, everything is cool to me!!!

and I hope the next year they consider….

• m

I don`t care, if Miley is in top 5, everything is cool to me!!!

and I hope the next year they consider….
    She’s #2…and she was like 10 songs in there

Nick said he loves Miley and made that clear again yesterday in 2 speeches…

“love” as in I love her as my BFF

• star19

Awesome. :)

nick and selena are the next jay z and beyonce

thank you im tried of taylor bitching about what she wants and what guys did to her enough already but i would love the song even more if miley wrote it and if she knew a jayz song

• gingerrx.

miley is overrated

• Kourtney

nick and selena are the next jay z and beyonce
    ********
    LOL

100% agreed
    stupid obsessive niley teens…
    so annoying
    sooooooooooo true
    or when nick sings BTS everyones omg niley is back, or nick still loves miley blah blah
    I mean sure the song is aabout them but so is 7 things so miley still loves and misses nick everytime she sings 7 things ????!!
    I don’t think so
    come on niley freaks. just get over it already
    niley is OVA

nick and selena are the next jay z and beyonce

LMAO but NO Nelena is a as real as Jemi(not real at all)

are you people like not at school today lol

Here’s a picture of Kevin, his wife, Selena,
    her cousin and Nick’s dad leaving the concert.

Here’s a picture of Kevin, his wife, Selena,
    her cousin and Nick’s dad leaving the concert.

Ooops my bad they’re actually arriving to soundcheck

BTS should have been on this countdown in the top 10 over falling down

• HyperMe

Here’s a picture of Kevin, his wife, Selena,
    her cousin and Nick’s dad leaving the concert.

____

I need to get used to that….

• m

m said:
    I don`t care, if Miley is in top 5, everything is cool to me!!!

and I hope the next year they consider….
    She’s #2…and she was like 10 songs in there
    ***Correction she has 6 songs on there i including the Hannah ones

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

coooooooooool.

——————————————–

• ET

gingerrx. said:

miley is overrated

• gingerrx.

• xIbaX

I really don’t get the whole Justin/JoBro thing.
    They’re 2 completely different artists?
    There isn’t really that many similarities apart from they’re young, male and cute?

• Olly
  • HopesAndDreams

Congradulations to Taylor :) She deserves it.

Selena left Nicks concert last night cause he sand Before the Storm!

Miley and Hannah songs are all over the list! LOL! =D Go Miley and Hannah!

• xIbaX

Ooooh Radio Disney. What an honour. LMAO :)

haha! brillaint!

• MZ

• m

gingerrx. said:

miley is overrated
    not really. you don’t see her everywhere and she’s not winning tons of awards.