Nick Jonas ‘Is More Gorgeous In Person!’

nick-jonas-gorgeous-5558
nick-jonas-gorgeous-333
nick-jonas-gorgeous-35

Pictures from Chelsea, Katy, Hayley & Alison: I was at the Nick Jonas Nashville concert with my friends and we went to the venue a little early so we were just waiting around the back of the venue where Nick, Papa Jonas & Maya were walking out of a small guitar shop.

He was in a hurry to get into the venue and wasn’t planning on taking pictures or anything, but he saw us waiting in the cold and was super nice about it, so we all got pictures and then he left. :) It was my first time meeting him and BTW, he’s even more gorgeous in person.. Nick’s apple juice reminded me of eddieSOUP!

uh yeah they do.
    th ejonas brothers were there like a year ago.

ALISON!!! oh my god haha but yeah i was there, hes an angel for sure.

• iloveyouux

His curls are love. (:

I wanna meet him & Joe & Kevin
    I wish I could :(

• iloveyouux

Nick’s apple juice reminded me of eddieSOUP!

OMG I loved eddieSOUP bahahahahahaaaa omg!!!!

• _Tiger_

Those boots.

• iFly…JJ

Of course he is(:

• rema

the blonde girl is rreally prettttyyyy.

and he is gorgeous period. duhhh.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

I thought the same when i saw him
    i was like omg Joe & Kevin are as gorgeous as i thought but Nick is way cuter in person

• iFail2Much

His hair is perfection.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Nick’s head looks weird in the first photo :l

• KeepTheFaith

21 days and then I get to witness just how much more gorgeous he is in person <3

I’ve been to two Jonas Brothers shows but I’m kind of excited to see just him.

• KeepTheFaith

His hair is perfection

Everything about Nick is perfection.

• iFail2Much

Anyone who is going to a concert of him

TAKE ME PLEASE?

Same here

• KeepTheFaith

TAKE ME PLEASE?

I’m going to one. Wish I could take you with me :(
    Where do you live?

• Andreiita

even MORE? He’s so PERFECT <3

• _Tiger_

Is it weird that on facebook, my dad sends me requests to join mafia wars?

• Andreiita

HE’S DEAD INSIDE

SHUT UP !

• KeepTheFaith

Is it weird that on facebook, my dad sends me requests to join mafia wars?

lol! My friends mom just made a facebook, only so she could play farmville

• Andreiita

I want to go to your concerts :(

• ohdayum.

Nick :)

• StarLight24

Well, thanks for shoving it in our faces. We already could have told you that OU.

• iFail2Much

I’m going to one. Wish I could take you with me :(
    Where do you live?

Mexico. D: The city nobody comes to.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Jan 5, 2010 @ 11:37 pm
    iFail2Much said:

I’m going to one. Wish I could take you with me :(
    Where do you live?

Mexico. D: The city nobody comes to.
    ___
    i live in Mexico too :o)

• Andreiita

iFail2Much :
    The city nobody goes?
    They have been there a lot of times in 2009!
    Everybody goes to Mexico! But no one comes to Perú :(

• iFail2Much

JB have been here like twice, but that’s it. D: And I couldn’t go because tickets were sold out. So sad.

• Church Lady

Ain’t that special.

• StarLight24

Tashahahaha said:
    Dowi said:

Tashahahaha said:

Dowi your icon is just wow ha. Joick

—————–

;) I love yours, but did you steal it?

Stole it from Nicks personal photo album..keeps it in his murse ;)

I “stole” it from LOLDisney.

Nick and his murses ;) hahahaha.

Holy shit, I literally laughed out loud for a good 5 minutes at your icon! Pure gold!

• Tashahahaha

Dowi said:

Tashahahaha said:

Dowi your icon is just wow ha. Joick

—————–

;) I love yours, but did you steal it?

Stole it from Nicks personal photo album..keeps it in his murse ;)

I “stole” it from LOLDisney.

• Serenity.

It was my first time meeting him and BTW, he’s even more gorgeous in person.

Was that necessary?
    We know.

well i had a chance to meet them last year!and it’s true he is more gorgeous in person!so does Kevin!But Joe is just…take my breath away!He is even more perfect!

• aaliyahnoelle

2 things

a) nick is workin them jeans…
    b) the blonde girl is REALLY pretty

lol.

• eii

of course Nick is gorgoeus…Joe is his brother!=)

eii said:

of course Nick is gorgoeus…Joe is his brother!=)
    —————–
    TRUE!

interviewer: “I’d like to take a ride on your disco stick.”
    jonasbrothers: ….. idk idk i’m not sure…LOL

Closeup of his necklace at 1:15-1:17

Zac Taylor is dropping his “insider” gossip about Jemi again. Apparently Kevin doesnt like her getting too close to Joe. Doesn’t trust Demi nor approve of their “more then just friends” relationship.

Is Joe Fucking Demi?? Is that what he is hinting at. Is this another “friends with benefits” thing from him or are they really going out?

Joe has been in Dallas hanging out with Demi and now Chelsea. He hasn’t been anywhere near Camilla BElle.

• Laura.

I will have a maths lesson soon :/
    I really don’t want to

• star19

star19: For me, its about 7 at night.. what about you?

11:50 PM. D:

• HopeAndFaith

star19: Hahaha, wow.. talk about time difference huh?

I’m looking at several pics from the NJ&A concerts, am I the only one who realized that not only does he have his purity ring on his necklace, he also has an arrow on the necklace as well? Hmm, symbolism~

I realize everyone wants to see the concert but have you noticed he just launched this project. He can’t have made an appearance everywhere yet. He’s not coming near me either and I live in the US. And he still has obilgations as a member of the Jonas Brothers. Hopefully next time JB does their tour, Nick gets to sing his songs too. Then everyone sees him. But to say they never hit Mexico is wrong. They’ve been to Mexico more times than they’ve been to my state.

Thanks for all the pictures. He looks good.

• ET

Laura im following you:)

• star19

I didn’t notice there’s an arrow too. Can you show me a picture? :D

holy shit when will people stop giving that guys so much attention? HE IS A BULLSHITER. He has already been proven false soooo many times. He will say anything to keep the Joe/Demi rumors going because it keeps his bullshit site alive. Since his “Jemi exclusives” his site has TRIPLED in hits, he’s gonna keep spreading his bullshit because guillable teenies keep giving him attention. He doesnt know anymore than you or I.

• OceanUp Fail

off subject but I’m starting to hate the snow -_-

I’m gonna go look through pics again and find it.

• star19

I’m gonna go look through pics again and find it.

Thank you. :)

Laura:
    I’m following you too!

• Kristin

He really is so much more gorgeous in person. The first time I saw him, I was actually shocked at how perfect he looks, and I’m a Joe girl but I was more focused on Nick haha. All 3 of them are gorgeous, and pictures really don’t do Kevin any justice. Every time I see them they seem to get better looking haha.

They need to come back to Toronto. I miss them :)

• SuperStardom

follow me too twitter.com/actnsing4life if your a nick jonas fan just like i am

IF YOU AHVE FACEBOOK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE “LIKE” THIS PHOTO!! MY GAY FRIEND REALLY WANTS TO WIN TICKETS TO SEE LADY GAGA!

• Charlotte-x-

So is really true that joe is back with camilla?!?! Oh Joe what you will do when she break up with you again?!

…wut?

• EverythingUrNot

That girl & Nick would make a cute couple.

• ET

Charlotte-x- Ur pic is BEAUTIFUL.

• Charlotte-x-

Charlotte-x- Ur pic is BEAUTIFUL.

Thank you! It’s one of my favourite interviews of them ever. They look so MMM <3

• Anonymous3oh3

who ever said nick looks like a doll in person, it really is true! thats the first thing i thought, he doesnt look real. its insane.

• Anonymottus

okay so im extremely jealous of that girl for meeting nick…and being insanely gorgeoussssss

what interview is that?!btw i love you icon!JOICK <333

Sometimes i think need pick old people for his band so all the attention goes to him and not his partners in the band. so he is always the good looking one lol. because with joe he had competition not so much with kevin becauase he was older and girls thought he was too old.

• Charlotte-x-

what interview is that?!btw i love you icon!JOICK <333

This Morning UK :)

I bet he is!
    Even in that plain white v neck shirt, he looks so gorgeous already! :)

nick wouild still be cute even if he was covered in mud!!!!!!!!:D;)

• dont jugde

anyone here??

dont jugde said:
    anyone here??

Hey there! :)

• dont jugde

star19 said:

dont jugde said:
    anyone here??

Hey there! :)
    hi :) wat r u doing??

• itsme

It’s true. He looks fake in person. Like a doll. Dead serious.

• dont jugde

itsme said:

It’s true. He looks fake in person. Like a doll. Dead serious.
    hahah really??

Hey there! :)
    hi :) wat r u doing??

Just doing my english homework, but I get distracted. Hahah.
    you?

• msjonas13

ovibiously hes more gorgeous in person! haha. i love him <3

________________________________________
    awww lucky!!i wuld LOVE to meet them…i bet they all looked amazing but..joe..*shivers*how does he have that effect on us?!?!that boy is PERFECTION

• renee

yeah i want to meet him to hes hot on screen i couldent emagine in person.

• OceanUp Fail

Is there people in this post? :)

• DemiandMileyPones

I seriously cant wait to meet him someday.. :)

________________________________________
    ————————
    yeah they are all so gorgeos but Joe is just… is hard to explain you know?!everything about him is perfect!hahaha

• star19

There aren’t people who’s on at this time huh? :D

• itsme

dont jugde said:

itsme said:

It’s true. He looks fake in person. Like a doll. Dead serious.
    hahah really??
    Yes. It’s almost surreal. You’re like, wait, is he even real??? It’s kinda scary actually.

• Charlotte-x-

Is anyone alive?

• claramuniztp

why is nick jonas so tremendously HOT???? ahhhh cant deal with it

• DemiandMileyPones

School sucks. I want to stay home, but I have a test today. :/

• DemiandMileyPones

Heeellllloooooo…

• HopeAndFaith

Im bored :| I wonder if anyone is actually online right now… Probably not because of the time different between my country and other contries… Blah…

DemiandMileyPones said:
    Heeellllloooooo…
    Jelloooo.

• HopeAndFaith

Is anyone actually on this post right now?!!!!

• HopeAndFaith

Hahahahaha :p

• HopeAndFaith

• HopeAndFaith

I just made my account 2 days ago and I can’t figure out how to reply to something.. it just comes out as a seperate comment. >:(

HopeAndFaith:
    Lol. Hello!! :)

• kass

he is so cute

niley!!!!

yesss NILEY !!!
    NOT nelena
    or miam or liley

• omj

no nelena!!!!! =P

• Cheese

Nick!

HE’S DEAD INSIDE

Well maybe if I run u over with a BUS! you would be dead to… who knows lets try it:)

• omj

awww gotta love him!

• mileyyy_

he’s hottttt !

no wonder nick stopped for pics that blonde in the first pic is super pretty!

nick’s a dude, of course he’s gonna snap a pic with a pretty girl!

AHAHAHA! i know :P
    i looove her hair.

• Alison

You just made my day.
    Thats me in the picture:)
    Thank you sooo much!

• ssssara

the girl in the first picture is SO GORGEOUS.
    like, i looked at the picture and all i could think about is what a cute couple they would be. and nick is smiling somewhat. he looks happy.
    haha aw.

• HopeAndFaith

Hi :) How are you?

Hi :) How are you?

It seems like we’re the only ones here on this post.
    Anyway, I’m great thanks. You?

• KeepTheFaith

Mexico. D: The city nobody comes to.

How rude of Nick to not go to Mexico!
    Did you see the Jonas Brothers when they went there?

• HopeAndFaith

Yeah I agree :P I’m good..

• star19

Yeah I agree :P I’m good..

What time is it for you? :/

• HopeAndFaith

star19: For me, its about 7 at night.. what about you?

• Andreiita

The same happened to me :(
    I want Nick Jonas & The Administration in Latino America SOON :D

100% AGREED. HE IS REALLY GORGEOUS IN PERSON.

• iFail2Much

How rude of Nick to not go to Mexico!
    Did you see the Jonas Brothers when they went there?

I know! But I forgive him because he’s awsome.
    And no :( I couldn’t.

oceanup new post come one shanna

• Andreiita

Sometimes, I wish live in USA :(

• Mulatta Baby

sorry, girl, :( maybe nick will be in your area sometimes. good luck in getting to attend a concert! hope :) it happens for you. i haven’t been to a concert yet. it’d be a dream come true.

• Mulatta Baby

his band is….interesting looking.

ascots, afros, pedo and hey kool-aide

• loveyouuuuuu

I met him in Nash! No picture though :(
    It was like 10 secs… one thing he smells good!
    and he is wayyy tall so perfect in person

• KeepTheFaith

I know! But I forgive him because he’s awsome.
    And no :( I couldn’t

Yeah, can’t be upset with him for too long.
    And I’m sure they’ll go there sometime next this year :)

• NICOLE .

EddieSOUP was the greatest commenter ever on this website.

• ET

NICHOLAS I CAN TELL YOUR HAIR IS TOTALLY FAKE. UGH You don’t fool me anymore bitch

• iFail2Much

Yeah, can’t be upset with him for too long.
    And I’m sure they’ll go there sometime next this year :)

Hopefully.
    *cough* Miley should come too.

• ET

OMGG EddieSOUP he was epic, and is that alison the OLD and EPIC alison?

im telling you the jonas brothers bought oceanup

• Laura.

I am now on Twitter (:
    and I need some followers Lol
    Twitter.com/Shadowwx3

where is all the girl-on-girl action up in here?

• NICOLE .

SMH.

• _Tiger_

where is all the girl-on-girl action up in here?
    Uhh haha.

• KeepTheFaith

Hopefully.
    *cough* Miley should come too.

She should!
    Has she ever played a show in Mexico before?

• iFly…JJ

The same happened to me :(
    I want Nick Jonas & The Administration in Latino America SOON :D
    Well I once lived in Bogota 2 years ago, they have never been there so that sucks;(

• iFail2Much

She should!
    Has she ever played a show in Mexico before?

I don’t think she has.
    She goes to the UK that is further (Grammar fail) but not here? No Miley.

• KeepTheFaith

I don’t think she has.
    She goes to the UK that is further (Grammar fail) but not here? No Miley.

That’s stupid :(

NICOLE . said:

SMH.

————————-

DGTHB

wanna suck on my shmeet?

• dont jugde

iFail2Much Miley maybe going 2 Latin America this year :)

• NICOLE .

I’m going to guess that… that doesn’t mean anything.

• iFly…JJ

I <3 Skittles.

wanna lifesaver

watermelon flavor

• iFly…JJ

wanna lifesaver

watermelon flavor

YAY!

• Anonymous3oh3

that blonde is pretty.

• KeepTheFaith

I <3 Skittles.

I <3 iflyjj

& her skittles. Thanks for sharing :)

• OceanUp Fail

I really want him to come to the UK : )

• Anonymous3oh3

i just lost the game… and now you did. :/

Wow…
    The girl in the first pic is soo pretty!
    Nick’s curls are <3
    :-)

• Kelly

Aww, the girl is so pretty!
    Of course Nick would take a photo with a pretty girl :P
    I want her hair. So jealous.

• Tashahahaha

I watched the videos of Nick singing ‘Use Somebody’ and if I ever get to see that in real life, I think I would just be mush all over the floor.
    He makes my knees weak, when I’m sitting down.

• Hilary

Nick Jonas ‘Is More Gorgeous In Person!’
    there ain’t no doubt that Nick J is GORGEOUS. =)

ps. Tashahahaha your icon is pure epiciness

• demilover10

i love NICK :D

I hope miley wins a PCAWARD.

She deserves it :)

• Dowi

Fireflies on the radio <3 <3 :D

• Tashahahaha

Dowi your icon is just wow ha. Joick.

• Dowi

I don’t know all the lyrics either x)

• Danger-ous

What’s with all the cute fans coming out of the woodwork for NIck Jonas?

• blueberry

awesome, yeah i think he has a good heart. :)

its so true.. when i met him in toronto he was absolutley stunning
    my friends and i couldnt get over him.

its so true.. when i met him in toronto he was absolutley stunning
    my friends and i couldnt get over him.

Justin Bieber is sexy (: <3

• Rae(:

EDDIESOUP!!! I REMMEBER HIM!!! Like 2 years ago aha. I miss that dude with his Grandpa and love for Kyle Massey and his soupie(:

I know the girl Lindsay who he said told him the joke that he used. Her video from the meet/greet is up on Youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfhcuZaJbxc

• Dowi

Tashahahaha said:

Dowi your icon is just wow ha. Joick

—————–

;) I love yours, but did you steal it?

• - Blair Waldorf -

Nick Jonas ‘Is More Gorgeous In Person!’
    there ain’t no doubt that Nick J is GORGEOUS. =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmpI7K2Ek8E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Alison

Thanks for everyone who said i was pretty :)))
    And he is perfect.
    Best night of my entire. life.

i love him so much<33