Nick Jonas, Nashville Night To Remember

nick-jonas-nashville-2
nick-jonas-nashville-3

From DinoGirl: The Nick Jonas & The Administration concert in Nashville was amazing. Christa Black and Maya Kibbel were there. People were saying Joe was there and I thought I saw him near Maya, but he left before I could get a picture. Sounds like Nick has put on a country accent since his time in Texas.

He performed a great version of ‘Inseparable’. Nick had a fantastic speech in between his ‘Black Keys’ and ‘A Little Bit Longer’ performance on the piano. Before he told a joke he said, ‘I am the funny one. Now, all of you have heard and seen in the past that it was Joe. A lot of you think it is, but what you don’t know…is I’m the funny one!’

He still doesn’t know all the lyrics to Fireflies, he said, ‘I’ll figure it out one day.’ Haha. I bought a program at the concert and in the back it says on February 2, Who I Am will have a special edition at Target. It comes with a DVD with an exclusive 8 song live performance. All of his songs are amazing and his voice has gotten a lot stronger. Great concert! Videos under!

• DinoGirl

TeeHee. I love you, Jersey. :]
    Thanks – it was awesome.

• jerseygirl

DinoGirl was there? ;)

Great pix, babes!

• Shei.

“I’m the funny one!”
    aha, that’d be funny to watch Nick say :)

ah i wish i could go to s concert but he dosnt come to ireland:( i wish he did! love him so much!

EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT MILEY WAS THERE, WHO KNOWS?

Highly unlikely. She was in Australia.
    I wish she was but its seems unlikely.

DinoGirl was there? ;)

Great pix, babes!

Wooooooow…Is that Joe on your icon?

• Shei.

Christa twitvid’ed (? if that’s a word, haha)
    a video from the concert.
    I seriously wish I could’ve gone to one.

• lalalalea

There’s gonna be a DVD?!
    SO COOL!
    Cant wait :)

• jerseygirl

Jan 5, 2010 @ 08:45 am

DinoGirl was there? ;)

Great pix, babes!

Wooooooow…Is that Joe on your icon?
    Ya-ya!

• Shei.

There’s gonna be a DVD?!
    SO COOL!
    Cant wait :)
    _______________________

I know right :) I’m hitting up Target, so excited. His new music sounds amazing.

DinoGirl was there? ;)

Great pix, babes!

Wooooooow…Is that Joe on your icon?
    Ya-ya!

He needs to shave.
    lol.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Haha I know,
    I don’t get him and his new accent…

• Charlotte-x-

DINOGIRL?! AS IN OUR DINOGIRL?!

Sweet.

• ftooneta234

AHH! So I’m not the only one who has noticed his new accent! He has been spending alot of time in the South. And I love it :))
    I noticed it too XD

Haha I know,
    I don’t get him and his new accent…

Its for Miley ;)
    Relax, Im kidding.

• jerseygirl

an 5, 2010 @ 08:48 am

DinoGirl was there? ;)

Great pix, babes!

Wooooooow…Is that Joe on your icon?
    Ya-ya!

He needs to shave.
    lol.
    Scruff is sexy. ;)

• CHUCKNORRIS

Charlotte-x- said:

DINOGIRL?! AS IN OUR DINOGIRL?!

Sweet.
    _________

Yes, our Dino :)

Sidenote:
    I’ve got my fingers crossed.
    I hope that he really is coming to Toronto.
    I love “In The End”

Great pix, babes!

Wooooooow…Is that Joe on your icon?
    Ya-ya!

He needs to shave.
    lol.
    Scruff is sexy. ;)

on some guys. Some guys can work it and some guys just look like hobos. Its ok though I still love Joe.

• ericabbyx22

he’s so cute (:
    & very talented.

• jerseygirl

Jan 5, 2010 @ 08:50 am
    CHUCKNORRIS said:

Charlotte-x- said:

DINOGIRL?! AS IN OUR DINOGIRL?!

Sweet.
    _________

Yes, our Dino :)

Sidenote:
    I’ve got my fingers crossed.
    I hope that he really is coming to Toronto.
    I love “In The End”
    —————-
    I’m stalking tix on ebay for Boston next week.

• ericabbyx22

Why does Nick always look so sad performing BTS? :|
    Did anyone else see the video?

How can people go to two concerts? How can they afford it?

• jerseygirl

an 5, 2010 @ 08:51 am

Great pix, babes!

Wooooooow…Is that Joe on your icon?
    Ya-ya!

He needs to shave.
    lol.
    Scruff is sexy. ;)

——————-
    True.

And the word “hobo” just always cracks me up.

Why does Nick always look so sad performing BTS? :|
    Did anyone else see the video?

Well…

Great pix, babes!

Wooooooow…Is that Joe on your icon?
    Ya-ya!

He needs to shave.
    lol.
    Scruff is sexy. ;)

——————-
    True.

And the word “hobo” just always cracks me up

Me too.

• JessiccaaHH

I noticed it too XD
    _________________________________________

I find it so cute, or maybe that’s just becaue I’m from the South.

• ericabbyx22

well what?

• Charlotte-x-

Why does Nick always look so sad performing BTS? :|
    Did anyone else see the video?

BECOZ HE IS SINGIN IT BY HIMS3lf nD MILEY IZ NOT DER! THEY TRUEEEE LOVE <333!!!11

well what?

It’ll start Duh-rama

• ericabbyx22

They should perform it again sometime.
    :P

• renee

awsome mileys from nashville maybe that reminded him of miley i love you nick.

• HeyWoahHey

The new version of Inseparable is amazing, and unrecognizable until he starts singing the words. I got to go to both Dallas shows and he sounded absolutely phenominal. And he got an awesome review from the Star Telegram! I’m so proud of him, and its amazing to see how far he’s come since I first found them!

Miley was not there. She is in Australia still with her boyfriend.

“Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don’t know ”
    lmao

____

lol I was responding to the people who were trying to start the rumor that Miley was there.

LOL Why? Because you’re some insider who knows the inside scoop and knows that Niley is fighting again because they can never be just friends and Nick Jonas is heartbroken and crying himself to sleep every night over the fact that Miley is banging Liam and isn’t with him anymore. And Nick knows that Niley’s love is never ending and is a fairytale and they should be together untill the end of time and Nick has lost all hope at true love because of Miley?

Oh ok. I totes believe you OU insider. Totes.

lmao. I never claimed to be an insider.I just didnt want to say why I think he cries at BTS because it’ll cause drama and the teenies will come out.

• HopeAndFaith

Congraduations Nick for your succes, you deserve it :)

• star19

Long sleeves, plaids, v necks, coat and tie’s:
    He can carry it really well, he’s so beautiful. :)

• HeyWoahHey

I love Olive and an Arrow. So beautiful.I love the Boob Hunter
    _____________

My friend had a sign at the second Dallas show that said:
    Olive & An Arrow = baby making music
    and he saw it! The family did too, and everyone was dying laughing. It was epic.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

DinoGirl you are so lucky!!

• ericabbyx22

star19
    Jan 5, 2010 @ 09:07 am
    star19 said:

Long sleeves, plaids, v necks, coat and tie’s:
    He can carry it really well, he’s so beautiful. :)
    _____________

Agreed. (:

Oh ok. I totes believe you OU insider. Totes.

Oh ok. Sorry haha. I’ve got my guard up whenever I’m on OU because everyone tries so hard to be an “insider”.

My friend had a sign at the second Dallas show that said:
    Olive & An Arrow = baby making music

_____

lol That is AWESOME. hahaha

Oh ok. I totes believe you OU insider. Totes.

Its ok. I try to keep my guard too.

My friend had a sign at the second Dallas show that said:
    Olive & An Arrow = baby making music

_____

lol That is AWESOME. hahaha
    ==
    Did Nick see it?

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

My friend had a sign at the second Dallas show that said:
    Olive & An Arrow = baby making music

_____

lol That is AWESOME. hahaha
    lol. Baby-making music.

• HoT BiAtCh

h####yyyy guuuuuuyyyyyyzzzx!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wazyo MUD FUGGGGGGG3333333333RRRRRRRRZZZZZZZ11 did u guyz mizz m33333333333333 I Bey it wuz miz ur u bl3 wid oy m3333 h3r3!!!!!!!!! I n h3r3 2 st@y!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend had a sign at the second Dallas show that said:
    Olive & An Arrow = baby making music

_____

lol That is AWESOME. hahaha
    lol. Baby-making music.

How is that song “Baby making music”?

• star19

Is it just me that noticed that his hair is kinda different than the usual? :/

• ericabbyx22

yeah I don’t get it either.

• Let It Be

Please tell me the troll isn’t here.

I thought “lets get it on” and “sexual healing” by Marvin Gaye were baby-making music.

Jan 5, 2010 @ 09:07 am
    HeyWoahHey said:
    I love Olive and an Arrow. So beautiful.I love the Boob Hunter
    _____________

My friend had a sign at the second Dallas show that said:
    Olive & An Arrow = baby making music
    that IS fucking epic haha I love it! If I ever get to go to his concert I’m gonna bring a sign that says “Nick Jonas is the fucking boss.”

• ericabbyx22

who is “the troll”?

who is “the troll”?

Jackie?

• Let It Be

who is “the troll”?

Jackie?
    +++++
    Here’s a hint:
    Lyk3 zzzozzzmzzzgzzzz Hoe iz hot!111!

• cady

ericabbyx22

I freaking LOVE your icon:)MIAM<3<3

• Anonymous346

I know Nick and Maya are best friends but I feel like they should date… it’s cute.

• ericabbyx22

Who is jackie?

• ericabbyx22

Who is jackie?

you dont wanna know.

• ericabbyx22

alright… xD

• Rick James

IT’S RICK JAMES BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Beth2k9

I was expecting him to be wearing those glasses again :)

He’s special friend is jordan, he said that someone special was there, and that he loved that person

fail. he didn’t say special friend, he said special FRIENDS.

ET said:

Itsme- Ikr! I hope you do! He needs to know it! And.. I guess all I can do is feel good for you *rolls eyes a million times* even though I hate you for going. I swear if I get to see the Jonas Brothers this summer I’m going to slap Nicholas screaming “Whyyy didn’t you come to FLORIDAAAAAAA?? Becauusee Youreee thee RUULEEEEEE”
    I’M SORRY!! omg, that sux he isn’t coming to FLORIDA. wtf! HOW DARE HE? HE’S THE RULE HE MUST COME TO FLORIDA! Maybe I can post pics somehow,somwhere. and if I meet him and get a pic my icon will be that,so you can see! LET’S JUST HOPE HE BRINGS JOE. AH! Joe isn’t gonna come I’m sure. Stupid Joe.

• DinoGirl

Itsme, You’re going to have a great time! Expect a LOT of screaming, I still have a buzzing in my ear. Lol. He gets the audience to sing along to a bunch of songs. :] Glad you get to go!

Jan 5, 2010 @ 10:59 am
    itsme said:

Dora the Explorer. Duh. She was spotted with Joe last night, after he was with Camilla of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

That’s sad. I heard Taylor was there off of someone’s twitter, but I don’t know if its true. God, I hope not.
    That’s the whole point. See,anyone can be with Joe. Last night it was Dora and Camilla, oh, he was also dating Chelsea. Oprah is next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wait a second. He was with Camilla last night too? Oh gawd. chelsea is dating someone though I thought.

• DinoGirl

Very true. :]

Joe and Dora …Haha that would be a hot couple .. But wait isnt dora a kid ? That s weird now HA !

Any female, real or cartoon, can be linked to the Jonas Brothers. Everyone is so desparate to know the inside scoop, that the truth doesn’t matter.

Nick does get emotional while singing. That doesn’t mean it’s an “act” but it also doesn’t mean he’s depressed and hurting. Don’t any of you get teary when you hear certain songs. No different for him.

He’s looking good and sounding good.

DinoGirl said:

ugh, since It’s only one now you’d think it would be half the screaming. It is Nick we’re talking about, though. haha. How many rows back were you? I’m 7th row, do you think I’ll be able to see him ok? And were you able to catch a glimpse of him walking in or anything? Sorry for all the questions. haha.

an 5, 2010 @ 11:03 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the fact she’s only a cartoon. LOL That’s a new rumor to start. bahahahahahahaha

• ET

Itsme: Yes I know! I mean he added Toronto but NOT Florida. Ugh, and don’t worry, I’m ALMOST sure that Joe is kinda touring with him, He went to the Dallas and Nashville shows so he will probably be tomorrow:) If you meet him, slap him please and Tell him that I hate him and that I’m sure his hair is totally fake.

• itsme

Yeah, someone just HAD to start a rumor that Camilla and Joe were spotted together. They have nothing better to do with their lives I suppose.

Jan 5, 2010 @ 11:00 am

fail. he didn’t say special friend, he said special FRIENDS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He has more than 1 special friend? LOL Just kidding.

• ARG-ima Piratian

lts crank it up, crank it up, i just got my report card.

itsme
    Jan 5, 2010 @ 11:06 am
    itsme said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She’s dating Soap Star though I think. So bahahahahahahahahahaha Some people are bored.

At least saying dora and joe are dating is funny … I am tired of the jomilla , niley , jemi , liley, jelsea talk .

ET said:

But Dallas and Nashville are big cities. Maybe Joe is just going to the main ones,I know he’ll be at the NYC shows. They get all the luck. lol. If I meet him, I won’t slap him, I’ll do other things to him ;) hahahah.

Why are you obsessed with their private life ? Thats just weird . They re young , let them live .

DORA & JOE 2010 <3

Gotta love nick

You guys are Wayyyy off

joe’s dating a girl named ‘stella’

no, not stella malone from jonas -.-

;)

• DinoGirl

YouTube.com/PaleontologyGirl
    I’m not on my computer so I don’t know if my vid is HQ.
    Ehh, oh well. lol
    I’ll add more later.

Dora and Joe FTW …Best couples ever …

Do u really think that starting that joe and dora rumour is funny HAHA !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JORA!!! lol Okay its funny though, but bahahahahahahahahaha

No we dont … But it’s like the niley talks it’s annoying so I decided to be as annoying as them .

• Jorafan

JORA HAHAHAHAHA….

• DinoGirl

Whoa you should have good seats. I was Row P. I think he’s playng in smaller places so it should be close.
    You’ll probably catch a glimpse of him walking in the building if you go 3 hours early. But IDK – I didn’t see him walk in.
    Make sure you pay attention to the audience too. You may see Maya or someone from the JB family and be able to get a pic.
    Have fun and take pics!! :]

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

Jan 5, 2010 @ 10:42 am
    itsme said:

What am I missing? Was Dora with Joe last night? Does Nick have a new lady in his life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is Dora or do I wanna know?

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

LMAO!
    Mom Jonas: “Sometimes, when Miley comes. We don’t let them lock the room door” – 2007
    ______
    bahahha she said that for real?

itsme
    Jan 5, 2010 @ 10:53 am
    itsme said:

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

Jan 5, 2010 @ 10:42 am
    itsme said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is Dora or do I wanna know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

• tru dat homes

This is 4 all u Selena fans out there. Y the hell would u want her to be with nick who used her. u guys just want her to be with nick because u don’t like Miley. and sure he may like Selena but he will always like Miley better.y do have to hate on miley for.oh.. cause u know she’s better than selena at everything and all this crap u say about miley just shows that u guys are jelious. get over Nelena. That wasn’t even true love like Niley

ThanksHeavenForKevin
    Jan 5, 2010 @ 10:54 am
    ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

LMAO!
    ______
    bahahha she said that for real?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doubt it, but its funny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Angela.

Atta girl!
    I’m so proud. Haha. :]
    Nick looks amazing. <3.

I know the girl who he told him the joke…she was standing right next to me at the concert! She had told him the joke at the meet & greet.

• mow.

DG das’ my baby.
    Great pictures love.

I love the Conspiracy Theory. I don’t know who took these videos but they are some of the best quality videos that I have seen.

I love the way all the girls scream out so loud when Nick screams in the song.

I doubt he has really put on an accent. I’ve lived in Texas my whole life and I have a true Texan accent and let me tell you, he doesn’t.

I was there & I got a pic with Maya !!!!

Joe is with Dora and Nick is with barbie, she got some boobies on her.

That horny little boob hunter tsk tsk

Miley wasnt there…lol…it was confirmed she WASNT

Selena was at his Dallas concert…twice! NELENA! <3

oh, and the reason he doesnt have his ring in his finger, is because of the whole Nelena thing. they are really good friends…with benefits ;)

i’m starting to not like him. He’s worse than Bieber. Saying he’s the funny one? no..noo.. FYI you are BORING and willnever be as hot and funny as JOE!!!

OMG Barbie and Dora the next mrs. Jonases. lol

he looks exactly like jonh mayer, love it

• ilovethatnickjonas<3

OMGOODNESS i lovehimm;)

• itsme

Just remember that when Jora gets back to Joe, I was the one who started this whole thing. haha.Joe and Dora = Hottest couple of 2010. lmao.

• Pixita

The Dora rumor is true, at their last concert she stormed the stage and Joe was smitten, here’s the photo proof:

BTW, I love Nick, but Joe IS the funny one!

• ilovemusic

He is so SO amazing…love him<3

And I already pre-ordered his CD :[ Does that mean I can’t get the special edition thing now? :P

Hahahahaha selena classy tell me another joke to laugh harder. There is nothing classy about selena, you are confusing classy with hypocrite and false image. Just because she calls herself classy and gorgeous when she is neither.

Selena is the one on ou calling miley slut and names and calling herself classy when she is not. When selena was at nicks concert busy hanging out with there were no one calling miley on her post or jb .selena and her friends are the on ou calling miley names because she knows everyone knows miley is not slut she a nice humble girl.

• JBug.

Dora has a big head that’s all I know.

• JBug.

STFU your just trying to start something since your talking to yourself.

DinoGirl said:

Have fun and take pics!! :]
    We’re planning on getting to the venue around 1. We might try to find his hotel room, if he’s staying in one. I swear I’m not a stalker. haha. And where does the family/friends usually sit? On the balcony? Thanks for all the info :)

JBug.
    Jan 5, 2010 @ 11:21 am
    JBug. said:

Dora has a big head that’s all I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dora has a big head. bahahahahahahahahahaha

She actually does.

• itsme

THIS JUST IN: Joe Jonas of the Jonas Brothers was seen walking with Dora on a beach in Mexico. Sources say she was wearing a skimpy bikini.

Selena is not classy I think you meant lier,fake and copycat,she hates miley because miley had the love of nick and she didn’t measure up to steal his heart from miley. I also think she the calling miley names she jelouse of miley and is obvios.miley is prettier,mc has better body ,sexy come naturally to miley,she confiident and outgoing. And miley has hot guys while she can’t even find one guy todate her. I am glad nick was smart to see selena is fake.

Jan 5, 2010 @ 11:21 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anonymous, go away. FAR AWAY AND DON’T COME BACK.

ET said:

Itsme- Lol You’re so lucky. Even though I have been a big fan for a long time, I never got to see them. I have all their Cd’s and everything, but everytime they have a concert or I’m out of the country visiting my family, or for different situations I can’t go. But I’m SOO going this summer, Idgaf what happen, IM GOING. Ohh and Joe well Joe is dating Dora, you have competision my dear,and Nicholas well Nicholas is a beast ;)
    Omg, I’m so sorry you haven’t been to any of their shows. That’s awful!!! I hope you get to go this summer. You’ll have a blast,believe me.Seeing them live is indescribable. TV and pictures doesn’t do their concerts justice!

love nick

____

she looks hot I bet ..

• xoxokatie8

bahahahhahaha;] i love this guy

When you mean dora do you mean selena????

• JBug.

JBug. said:

Dora has a big head that’s all I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dora has a big head. bahahahahahahahahahaha

She actually does.
    __________________________
    Who saw the skit on madtv with Dora and those penguins that was hilarious I will never see Dora the same way.

____

she looks hot I bet ..
    Knowing Joe, she won’t be in that bikini for long.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin
  • JoeJonasGirl0676

bahahahahahahahaha bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Okay I’m out I can’t post anymore.

• lissa

EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT MILEY WAS THERE, WHO KNOWS?

Highly unlikely. She was in Australia.
    I wish she was but its seems unlikely.
    The pics of Liam are old

he has twitts after of his concerts, not nashville? Hmmmm :)

itsme
    Jan 5, 2010 @ 01:01 pm
    itsme said:

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh but I said its a rumor to start so I think we both had something to do with it. :D *giggles*

• LoveLautner

lalalalala Nick is so damn hot lalalala

• daydream

- Blair Waldorf – – Who’s that beauty in your icon?
    I thought it was River Phoenix at first.

Joe has dumped Dora for Barbie who is more his type!

• xafranbix

Yeah..
    Word is out?
    Its Conspiracy Theory

SELENA TURNED HER WHITE TIGHTS BROWN FROM TACOBELL FARTS

DORA THE SEXUAL EXPLORER

jordan pruitt was there too

Who was his “special friends”? Maya perhaps?

• JoeJonasGirl0676

But, I think the video that is posted here is in Nashville. Doesn’t matter anyways.

• ET

Itsme- Well Yes. Joe Is Joe anyway, and did you go to the world tour last summer?lol I didn’t make it so I was excited to see NJ&TA in Florida, but no. And don’t worry, you can do all you want with him remember he’s Nicholas Jonas the boob hunter-rule Pervert dramawhorez slut.. So

• itsme

JORA 2010 <3 Get it trending. haha.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

I’m gonna cry in a minute cause this is too funny. LOL The Dora and Joe thing. Don’t worry I have him living on Sesame Street with Garbo and Jack and his neighbors are Bert and Ernie. LOL

• Gurl

I wish they would tour all three.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

And we now have a Jora fan. bahahaha

• itsme

Baby making music. omg, HAHAHAHHAHAH. It’s true….that songs screams “let’s get it on” hahaa.

• Anon45

He’s so cute. I don’t think he’s dating anyone, not selena, not Miley. This tour and album coming out he seems to be focusing on himself and i’m glad!!! His friends are there to support him stop with the nelena and niley its DEAD!

Jora is wayyy too cute

Nick Invites Fans To Grow Along With Him

Not long after he took the stage at the Ryman Auditorium Monday night, Nick Jonasaddressed the elephant in the room. He said that he knew his audience hadn’t heard many of the songs he was playing that evening.

“But I know you’re quick learners,” he added. “So, are you with me tonight?”

The members of his audience – almost exclusively teenage and female – squealed in affirmation.

It was Jonas’ third concert on his first tour with his brand new band, The Administration. Exactly one year before, his more famous group, The Jonas Brothers, had a cameo-filled concert event on the same stage. But without his brothers or a cast of country stars, Jonas held his own with visible confidence.

Granted, he didn’t have to win over his audience – the medium-sized venue held room for only the diehard Jonas fans prepared to adore whatever he attempted. But it’s no small feat to hold the attention of a tweenage crowd with mostly unheard material.

Jonas combated this with a show peppered with call-and-response sessions, dance-friendly breakdowns and instantly recognizable covers. But mostly, the 90-minute set served as a appetizer for Jonas and the Adminstration’s upcoming debut album, Who I Am, which seems set to feature less saccharine, but no less polished material than Jonas Brothersreleases.

Jonas flaunted a fresh, old-soul sensibility – and an impressive falsetto – in tunes like the Stevie Wonder-inspired soul strutter “State of Emergency” and the surprisingly heavy-riffing rocker “Conspiracy Theory.”

No shortage of credit for the classic feel is due to the air-tight grooves of the Administration, a economical backing band composed of three former members of Prince’s New Power Generation and Jonas’ longtime producer John Fields. Even when Jonas took on well-known cuts from the Jonas Brothers catalog, they were often given a slinky, subtle funk makeover that made the tunes unrecognizable until the lyrics arrived.

Jonas stuck to the script more closely on a mini-set of recent pop hits, though he had to ask his fans for help on the second verse of his acoustic cover of “Fireflies” by Owl City. He didn’t need any help when he became the latest in a mile-long line of pop stars to cover Kings of Leon’s “Use Somebody.”

Transitioning into adulthood – artistically and otherwise – has never been an easy task for teenage performers. Jonas appears to be navigating as best he can. He may hope that the Administration’s more nuanced take on super-smooth pop can win him an older audience as he nears the end of his high-school years, and that hope could certainly be achieved. At the very least, he’s offering a great opportunity for the fans he already has to grow along with him.

Source: WBIR.Com

UPDATE: JOE JONAS IS GOING TO BE A DADDY! CONGRATS JOE AND DORA!

Dayyum Joe doesn’t waste anytime quick and dirty

‘Sounds like Nick has put on a country accent since his time in Texas’
    I’m sorry if you have a country accent, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D: D: D:

• NICOLE .

YAY IMPLIED CLASSISM.

UPDATE: JOE JONAS IS GOING TO BE A DADDY! CONGRATS JOE AND DORA!

Dayyum Joe doesn’t waste anytime quick and dirty

• JoeJonasGirl0676

UPDATE: JOE JONAS IS GOING TO BE A DADDY! CONGRATS JOE AND DORA!

Dayyum Joe doesn’t waste anytime quick and dirty

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow. LOL thats hilarious. hehehehehe

He looks so serious.

ET said:

yes, I went to 2 world tour shows. I had front row for soundcheck. Nick was directly in front of me. It was AMAZING. And I was talking about doing bad things to Joe, silly. Not Nick!!! Although, I’ll take either one.

• DinoGirl

Lucky!!
    :D

• - Blair Waldorf -

I was expecting him to be wearing those glasses again :)

We all did!

• Let It Be

Why is ths post dead already?

• Jorafan

Yes you do ;)

Why is ths post dead already?

everyone is at school.

• Beth2k9

Anon45 said:

——————

Agreed :)

• ET

But.. Was ~she last night in his concert? Idont think she’s in Australia anymore, cause she has the PCA tomorrow you know?*runs. And hides*

• JoeJonasGirl0676

bahahahahahahahahaha OMG This is hilarious.

• saratoga

Anon45 said:

———————

AMEN.

• Bingleheimerstitch

Anon45 said:

—————-
    Thank you for being sane. You took the words right out of my mouth.

Maybe…but highly unlikely.
    Plus she would go to LA not NAshville since the PCAs are in LA.

• xjb

Let It Be said:

Why is ths post dead already?

no joe :'(

When somebody you don’t like does something nice for you it’s like if your dog f.art.ed your favorite song

• EverythingUrNot

4 more days!

4 more days!

Till what?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Is it just me that noticed that his hair is kinda different than the usual? :/

thats what i thought when i first saw the pic aswell.

_____

I said something like this yesterday. I agree so much.

Just let it go. Niley…Nelena…Nourtney and what ever else exists is really unimportant right now. The focus for Nick is the music and it should be for fans too.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Is it just me that noticed that his hair is kinda different than the usual? :/

thats what i thought when i first saw the pic aswell.

hes growing into a beautiful man.

• oceanfail

_____

I said something like this yesterday. I agree so much.

agreed. i genuinely believe him when he says he’s focusing on music. its not always about the girls!!! i <3 nick

He’s my boobhunter pervert dramawhorez the rule, and I love him THAT way<3

We want to see the show!

He’s my boobhunter pervert dramawhorez the rule, and I love him THAT way<3
    Its Jooooohhny!!!!
    ahaha love your Johnny icon

• HeyWoahHey

To answer questions, yes, Nick saw the sign. So did the family who was chillin in a vip box.

For those who doubt Olive & An Arrow’s babay-making music status, well, have you HEARD that song yet? Ignore the actual words and just listen to the music and tune. Definitly baby-making music.

• Split Screen Sadness

Miley is only dating Liam for publicity for their shitty movie.Their pictures together always look so staged.They probably call the paparazzi before they go out.Nick try to get back with Selena.She is a beautiful,elegant,smart,and CLASSY girl but don’t make the same mistake you made before with her.I wonder if crazy bitch Swift is mad at Selena for talking to Nick again….

lol.

Split Screen Sadness said:

——————-

rofl. if only that were really true..

LoveLautner

Are you here? :)

hahah love your Johnny icon

Thank you!:) I know he’s amazing<3 I've loved him since forever

I think People forget that Nick is ONLY 17. Boys his age normally like to date but are NOT looking for a serious relationship. That normally scares off young guys. Guys his age are more focused on school, hanging out with their guy friends, sports and then dating.

It is not there top priority like it is with girls sometimes.

• Bianca

——————-

rofl. if only that were really true..

right? Selena would look like an idiot if she went back with him.

It is not there top priority like it is with girls sometimes

I’m thinking he is looking for something serious if he cries when he sings BTS.

hahah love your Johnny icon

Thank you!:) I know he’s amazing<3 I’ve loved him since forever

who doesnt love Johnny?

It is not there top priority like it is with girls sometimes.

people forget hes 17 but hes way more mature. he may like to date, not take it seriously but for right now we all know he is focusing on his solo act

LMAO!

• eialmendra

I think exactly the same about Liam and Miley, I hope that bitch just get over Niley, is obviuos that she still in love with him!

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

I’m glad I can make everyone laugh. Where does Dora live,though? She doesn’t live on sesame street. I think she lives in Mexico. YES! Joe moved to Mexico with Dora.

itsme
    Jan 5, 2010 @ 11:17 am
    itsme said:

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bahahahahahahaa

So if you see in sightings of Joe in mexico he’s visiting Dora. lol

you’re boring, oceanup.

Boom clap
    Boom de clap de clap
    Boom boom clap
    Boom de clap de clap
    Boom boom clap
    Boom de clap de clap
    Boom boom clap
    Boom de clap de clap

God, is it that hard to understand that he seems sad during Before the Storm because Miley broke up with him and now she’s in Australia with her kangoo?
    I mean come on people. When Miley was wearing the Jonas shirt there was something between them, then Miley sang 7 things all angry and that’s when they broke up.

*sigh*

Meh. This two are so confusing.
    I give up.

I hope you all realize his crying, them talking about looking for love, calling the audience beautiful is ALL a performance. The JOnas Brothers are performers and have become masters at saying things their young fanbase seems to like.

Nick himself a few weeks ago said “He was NOT dating anyone right now and is focused on his music for now”.

who’s the bitch?

ROFL, dumbass selena fans. Nick just use selena as a rebound, like she said herself. She’s a fucking groupie that runs around after nick like a puppy. Miley & Liam is real.

Selena belongs in Tacobell

I dont think they were dating???

• ET

You know what I find funny? That some people throw the word “trashy” and “classy” like you guys are a better. Neither “Trashy” or “classy” are what you think they are. Its not right to throw that word. Teennagers aren’t “supposed” to be classy, cause I’m sure that most of these people who throws the “classy” word get drunk with their friends, dance in parties too, etc, “Classy” is not a way to dress. You should really take the words “classy” and “trashy” out of your vocabulary, same as “slut” and “whore” cause you people are using it the wrong way.

It is NOT obvious that Miley is still in love with Nick. It is obvious that she has moved on and so has he. If they wanted to be together it would have happened when they were both single. What is obvious is that you have created an ILLUSION of them still being in love INSIDE YOUR OWN HEAD.

Selena belongs in Tacobell

Thats harsh. But so true.

Meh. This two are so confusing.
    I give up.
    Yeah I know. They are confusing cause even if we try, we’ll never know if they’re dating or not.

Then why did she go all crazy during “7 things”. If she didnt care at all or was over she wouldnt have gone all crazy.And why does he get sentimental during BTS? Thats the way I see it. Feel free to disagree.

post this oceanUP :P

Meh. This two are so confusing.
    I give up.

yep.

Miley always said that “she wants her private life to be private”. Don’t you think that when we all thought they were single they were secretly dating? They’re smart enough to cover up their relationship if they want.

post this oceanUP :P

I think they post it that already.

Selena Belongs in Tacobell

Shut up Bitch, Mexicans are amazing. I am part Mexican, do I belong to TacoBell too?

ET, yes you do. Do you speak TacoBell menu good?, then you can join that little groupie

Selena calssy? LMAO

post this oceanUP :P

I think they post it that already.

really?
    where?

• ARG-ima Piratian

Everyone says “i love your icon!”

well… i DISLIKE your icon.

Selena calssy? LMAO

calssy? lol

• ARG-ima Piratian

Wow, youre an ignorant little bitch.

post this oceanUP :P

I think they post it that already.

really?
    where?
    ====

Selena calssy? LMAO

calssy? lol

I meant classy whoopy i made a typo

ARG-ima Piratian

:D :D

Hey!!! missed ya! xD

Selena calssy? LMAO

calssy? lol

I meant classy whoopy i made a typo

she seems classy to me. why do you say she isnt?

• LoveHate

—————-
    Thankyou! Finally someone on oceanup who actually has some common sense.

Why the hell isnt he wearing his ring on his finger??

Jackie was here yesterday

post this oceanUP :P

I think they post it that already.

really?
    where?
    ====

where was i that day? O_o

thnx for telling me lol :P

Why the hell isnt he wearing his ring on his finger??

cause he did it with Miley. Happy?

post this oceanUP :P

I think they post it that already.

really?
    where?
    ====

where was i that day? O_o

thnx for telling me lol :P

welcome.

Who the fuck are you idiots to say that, miley & liam is faking?. They look very happy to me, and a lot of people even end up marrying their co-stars … Brangelina someone?. Just cause Miley don’t fucking wanna be with Nick doesn’t mean a shit. She moved on, and he need to that. And yes, Selena is just a seat filler, like always.

I WAS THURRRR!
    it WAS amazing
    I met him twice. :)
    and no, miley was not there. maya was though. apparently so was jordin sparks? idk, I didn’t see her.

• Kathy914

Bring Nick Jonas & The Administration to EL PASO,TX

This group is made to BRING Nick Jonas & The Administration to Play in EL PASO, TX!!

Because we all want to go see the show and hear the new songs, and not all of us can go traveling around the world even tough we want to and we all have done it before (like me i traveled from El Paso to Boston the the Jonas Brothers concert July 18th :D)
    But unfortunately now i cant do the same and alot more fans cant either.

SO PLEASE MAKE A CONCERT HERE, WE WONT DISAPOINT YOU; THE PLACE WILL BE FULL AND WE’LL HAVE THE BEST FAN ENERGY EVER!!!
    ————————————————————
    Este grupo fue hecho para traer a NICK JONAS & THE ADMINISTRATION to EL PASO, TX !!

Porque todos las fans de EL PASO, Tx queremos poder tener la oportunidad de ver el Show y disfrutaslo al maximo y poder escuchar las nuevas canciones!
    Y como no podemos andar viajando por el mundo,, auque queramos y talvez ya lo ayamos hecho antes pero ya no es posible para nosotras, entonces por eso queremos que vengan a EL PASO!!

Entonces porfavor VENGAN!! Ya que prometemos ser la mejor AUDIENCIA!!! Llenar el lugar!!!! y ESTAR LLENAS DE ENERGIA AL MAXIMO!!!!

nickjandtatoelpaso@gmail.com

ET, Yes you do

You know what? You’re just an ignorant little bitch who knows NOTHING about the world. I do not feel “offended” because I find you completly ridiculous and patethic. All I can do is feel sorry for you, cause you want to know something? Acting like this, irrespecting others wont let you go anywhere. Tacobell is amazing anyway.

• kelouz

i LOVE conspiracy theory!

you would think Selena would be tired of being a seat filler story of her career

post this oceanUP :P

I think they post it that already.

really?
    where?
    ====

where was i that day? O_o

thnx for telling me lol :P

welcome.

i had to write this ; they are so cute xD

• Andreiita

I LOVE HIM <3

• ARG-ima Piratian

:D :D

Hey!!! missed ya! xD

heyyy! you too. hahaha. am i the one that has be gone.. or were you the one that has been gone? lol

post this oceanUP :P

I think they post it that already.

really?
    where?
    ====

where was i that day? O_o

thnx for telling me lol :P

welcome.

i had to write this ; they are so cute xD

Not a twilight fan, but they do make a cute couple. Your icon is so cute.

• ARG-ima Piratian

I LOVE HIM <3

AS DO I <3

• DinoGirl

Crap – I have video from the concert, including when he told his “joke”, but I haven’t uploaded it yet. :[

PS his country accent was hot. You betta recognize! x]

Jonasandmiley>sel and justin bieber

• ET

DinoGirl- Your Pics are awesome<3 And You’re so lucky:) How was the concert?

:D :D

Hey!!! missed ya! xD

i think both xD

Jonasandmiley>sel and justin bieber

amen.

• ARG-ima Piratian

PS his country accent was hot. You betta recognize! x]

OMG. YES.

i had to write this ; they are so cute xD

Not a twilight fan, but they do make a cute couple. Your icon is so cute.

thank you! :)
    why don’t you have an account?

PS his country accent was hot. You betta recognize! x]
    So who was his “special friend” ?

i had to write this ; they are so cute xD

Not a twilight fan, but they do make a cute couple. Your icon is so cute.

thank you! :)
    why don’t you have an account?

too lazy.
    and cant think of a witty name.

Jonasandmiley>sel and justin bieber

amen.

AKA REALDEAL>seatfillers

• ARG-ima Piratian

i think both xD

Oh I guess so. ;]
    I basically lived my whole 09 year during the winter break. the rest of them time.. I sat at home on OU

i had to write this ; they are so cute xD

Not a twilight fan, but they do make a cute couple. Your icon is so cute.

thank you! :)
    why don’t you have an account?

too lazy.
    and cant think of a witty name.

ohh okay :P

i think both xD

Oh I guess so. ;]

ohh okay, well me, during the holidays i wasnt anywhere near OU
    and right now i should be studying for my exams :S
    so that means that i’ll be on OU more often next week friday -.-

but courtney was there too….

really? cute I guess.

• ARG-ima Piratian

too lazy.
    and cant think of a witty name.

How about

username: I can’t think of a witty name, so I’m putting this as my name

but courtney was there too….

lol. I dont think so.

LMAO, Jordan & Nick .. sittin on a tree

• ARG-ima Piratian

ohh okay, well me, during the holidays i wasnt anywhere near OU
    and right now i should be studying for my exams :S
    so that means that i’ll be on OU more often next week friday -.-

sucks. i actually have to go to school soon. (i home school) so now im going to have to wake up early. boo :(

LMAO, Jordan & Nick .. sittin on a tree

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

but courtney was there too….

lol. I dont think so.
    people saw courtney there though

• DinoGirl

Thanks OceanUp for posting this BTW.<3

ohh okay, well me, during the holidays i wasnt anywhere near OU
    and right now i should be studying for my exams :S
    so that means that i’ll be on OU more often next week friday -.-

that sucks :s
    my school starts this friday -.-
    well i only go on friday for the exam :P
    school already started today, but you know study ‘free’

Aaaah WTF?!?

my cousin found out about my twitter -.-

Crap!

K-I-S-S-I-N-G

ON THE MOUTH

sooooo, it’s nick and jordan now. where’s the nelena fans?

• ARG-ima Piratian

ET

Love your icon. well duhhh :D

• ARG-ima Piratian

that sucks :s
    my school starts this friday -.-
    well i only go on friday for the exam :P
    school already started today, but you know study ‘free’

Lol, friday i might go check out the school and stay there for a day :(
    exams suck.

• DinoGirl

He said he had special friendS there. Plural. :]

• http://thewarcraftking.ning.com/forum/topics/purchase-cheap-paxil-cheap pill paxil

This is a pill paxil drug that has me that i have had for 10 years. Istalol buy ventolin without doctor is as a sterile, isotonic, buffered, of in a strength. Psychic dependence, dependence, and pharmacy accutane may upon administration, and it should and with the of to the of oral medications. There are no with augmentin and buy ventolin no prescriptions concurrently. This may for who are (very overweight) or those with online ventolin order problems.

• gab

ew….

• Anonymous00

First? Nick I love you!!!

I was there and it was great I met maya and took a picture with her and some people said kevin and his new wife were there.

Anonymous
    Jan 5, 2010 @ 01:29 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awesomeness. :D Gotta go to email Joe just showed up in my email again. byez

• - Blair Waldorf -

Gosh, I wish I was there!

• seriously.

Aw. :D He is so adorable.

• JessiccaaHH

• Shei.

I seriously love this kid.

• NOT

EVERYONE IS SAYING THAT MILEY WAS THERE, WHO KNOWS?

that sucks :s
    my school starts this friday -.-
    well i only go on friday for the exam :P
    school already started today, but you know study ‘free’

Lol, friday i might go check out the school and stay there for a day :(
    exams suck

yes, they do -.-

i only get 4 exams this year, do that’s a BIG deal
    if i graduate i can go to college…

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Oohhh OceanUp needs to post the new Joe news about him wanting to star in a James Bond movie. <3

• maddybieber

UHHHHHH!
    k,first,i love nick(:
    But that concert was in Dallas , Texas.
    NOT TENNESEE!!
    His concerts on January 2 and 3 were both in dallas, my bestfriend went to b oth of them.

Jan 5, 2010 @ 10:42 am
    itsme said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is Dora or do I wanna know?

Jan 5, 2010 @ 10:42 am
    itsme said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who is Dora or do I wanna know?

• Andreiita

EVERYBODY VOTE FOR NICK JONAS <3 HERE!

• DinoGirl

ET, thankss. And it was amazing, of course. The place only held like 2000 people so it felt really close for everyone. :] I thought it was much better than an arena concert.

Dinogirl, you went to the concert? How was it? I’m going tomorrow!!!! =D

• ET

ARG-ImmaPiratian- Thank you, Johnny is amazing.

Itsme- No, Joe was with ME last night.And Nick is still the RULE.

• JoeHoe

Oh Lord!
    How I love mystery google!

I typed in “Joe Jonas”
    And you know what popped up!?
    Wonder Man!!!!!!!

Ugh that was the proof I needed(:

• XJonasXCandyXsignedoutofmyaccountbczimonblackberry

Stupid blackberrys I can’t even sign in my account…its 10:45 in the night where I am and I’m about to sleep when everyone in the west is in school :D lol. Well I have to sleep anyway right now bcz I have school. N I love ur icon star19!! Nicks sooo hot.

DinoGirl- I’m glad:) He’s so amazing<3 I'm loving every song,

Itsme- How come you get to see Nicholas and I dontt? Chelsea I hate you!

well what?

It’ll start Duh-rama if I say why.

• ericabbyx22

ohh okay.

• itsme

Itsme- No, Joe was with ME last night.And Nick is still the RULE.
    I swear I’m gonna make a sign that says that, or something. Or if I see him on the street I’ll say that to him. He’ll probably be like “girl, what you been smoking?” haha. TOMORROW,TOMORROW,TOMORROW!!!!!!! AHHHH! I’m so excited. Can’t you tell?! I bought a shirt today, but I don’t like it. I don’t know what to wear!

bored :/

They should perform it again sometime.
    :P

Yes, they should. But it ain’t happening any time soon.

Miley was not there. She is in Australia still with her boyfriend.

Congratulations to Nick :) It’s great to see that his tour is going so well.

I love Olive and an Arrow. So beautiful.I love the Boob Hunter

Miley was not there. She is in Australia still with her boyfriend.

“Tell me, tell me, tell me something I don’t know ”
    lmao

• star19

He’s so talented.
    I really loved his new music. :)

Why does Nick always look so sad performing BTS? :|
    Did anyone else see the video?

Well…

_____

Oh ok. I totes believe you OU insider. Totes.