Miley, ‘I Felt Alive & Real On Tybee Island’

miley-cyrus-liam-baby

Miley Cyrus excerpts from the new issue of Harper’s Bazaar: ‘My job is to be a role model, and that’s what I want to do, but my job isn’t to be a parent. My job isn’t to tell your kids how to act or how not to act, because I’m still figuring that our for myself. So to take that away from me is a bit selfish. Your kids are going to make mistakes whether I do or not. That’s just life.’

On filming That Last Song on Tybee Island: ‘I got on the plane to Georgia, and I was lying in my mom’s lap and crying and saying, ‘I’m so happy to be getting out of LA. I went out every night with my friends. I did karaoke. I danced. All this stuff would’ve been such a big deal in Los Angeles: Who’s she with?

Why is she dancing? I felt alive and real. It’s so much easier to know who you are when there aren’t a thousand people telling you who they think you are. I felt like I was really figuring myself out. Usually I have someone whispering in my ear, but I was on my own.

On her ‘Just Breathe’ tattoo: ‘It reminds me not to take things for granted. I mean, breathing, that was something none of them could do [Friend who died of cystic fibrosis & grandfather], the most basic thing. And I put it near my heart, because that is where they will always be.’ On being needle phobic: ‘It really doesn’t hurt if you’re thinking about the meaning. I could never get a meaningless tattoo, but I think that if you’re doing something that’s important, that’s significant in your life, it takes some of the pain away.’

On being insecure: ‘I used to ask everyone all day, ‘Do I look pretty?’ I probably asked that question about as many times as I blink. In Georgia, I got over it. It’s not because I started feeling beautiful; it’s just because I was comfortable. I was so used to paparazzi and the cameras and the ‘What are you wearing?’ and having people stare at me.’

• HannahMary

You know, people need to stop with the whole ‘Miley’s changed’ thing. I think going away from LA just put things into perspective for her, that’s all. Anyway, love her.

This is the kind of Miley news I love to hear nothing bad about but something real and positive about her :)

• poems

She is so real I love her

• JhrPlm

UNcBvJ UkFPgInX

i think this was a really good interview. she seemed well spoken and thoughtful. and a lot of what she said made sense. and i’m glad she chose to explain the tat in this mag.

and she’s right, it’s not her job to raise someone else’s kids.

• souzi

she has fans???

is it so hard to not start drama and just ignore the post if you dont like her??
    i mean do you feel good doing that??
    i dont get people like you..AT ALL!!

• Hilary

I just wish that instead of complaining and making excuses that she would take a step back and realize that even though she doesn’t get to live a normal life style, she is EXTREMELY fortunate and blessed by anyone’s standards!

Yes, because you know how hard it is to be her, right?
    She’s been getting all the hate since day one, and if you believe Selena and Demi are so good: go bitch at Miley on THEIR post.
    Damn, anonymous mutherfucker.
    Fuck off.

HERO STATUS.

ps ‘My job is to be a role model, and that’s what I want to do, but my job isn’t to be a parent. My job isn’t to tell your kids how to act or how not to act, because I’m still figuring that our for myself. So to take that away from me is a bit selfish. Your kids are going to make mistakes whether I do or not. That’s just life.’

i love you miles.

• Anonymous2u

LOOK HOW SMALL they put ‘Miley Cyrus’ on the magazine. WOW.

• Xanax
  • Heyy

I think Miley’s actually setting a GREAT example for kids; You can be a very famous celeb AND have a normal teenage life. I really think she’s a good role model because she’s not afraid to do what she wants to do and get bashed by the paparazzi and haters. I really feel bad for Miley. That was her maybe her only chance to have time off and just be herself–a normal teenager. She’s a really busy person, so I think that people should just let her live her life.
    I heart Miley.

man i love demi more than anyone but why do all of you have to pick sides? can’t we like everyone and apreciate their talent?

• alpha wolf

Do you and Miley not know that the definition of a role model is someone whom you admire and whose behavior you want to copy (emulate)?

• Buy Xanax
  • twitter.com/NessUHx3

omgsh! she misses us here in georgia! :) :) for anyone that wants to go to georgia, trust me, you’ll love it. i’ve lived here my whole life!! :)

• LoveHate

Love Miley! Love what she said about being a role model, not a parent. I hate it when parents expect her to be perfect and teach their kids right from wrong.

AMEN.

LoveHate said:

OMGGG HEATH<3<3<3 And i agree:)

MILEY IS COMPLETELLY A ROLE MODEL FOR ME!

wow. poor thing

• LiveLifeInLove
  • kim

I agree with what she said about not babysistting people kids. she is a role model but omgosh parents have to do their side of parenting to when it comes to all celebrities. my mom let me know a long time ago when i was getting into britney spears when she first came out that shes a entertainer and most of the stuff she did on tv and on stage was not her all the time but just for those moments in time. i have role models but im not out to be exactly like them all because my mom let me know that i cant be anyone but myself and not try to be like every celeb i see on tv. just because miley does something doesnt mean all kids are goin to go out and do what she does if their parents sit them down and talk to them. miley is not a mother shes still tryin to figure out who she wants to be. not her fault shes still only 17 and famous…she has talent but parents need to step it up these days and take responsibiltiy of their kids

• Cesi.

My job isn’t to tell your kids how to act or how not to act, because I’m still figuring that out for myself.

Thank you. :) Finally someone said that.

• kass

miley i agree with u

love this girl

• PaaperPlanes

She sounds really mature in this interview. :)

• Cesi.

Actually… Even younger people do way worse things. She’s not drug addict, she’s not drinking or smoking, she’s not having sex, she believes in God, what the hell do you want from her? Become a nun, or something?..

• star19

Cool. :)

• LoveHate

OMGGG HEATH<3<3<3 And i agree:)
    Yep, I love him!

• Anonymokllll;l;

Wow, she sounds very smart in this interview. I got kind of bored with her for a while, but this made me like her again.

LOL u think she sounds smart?
    are you 12?

Yeah, let’s say she’s twelve. So what? Do you think she cannot tell her opinion because of that? What are you… fifty? God.

• kim

oh and i was totally like 30 minutes from tybee island when she was filming haha hearing about her just having fun was awesome. not alot of people are goin to bother you here in GA. i of course live in GA and to see how she felt about being here made me smile…i love it. miley is a awesome person and if people would stop judging her on all the stupid stuff they would see that. it would be great if she got a little place on tybee…its a nice place…beach is nice….shops are nice…food is awesome…come back miley! haha i cant wait to see her movie

• souzi

miley is awesome..and i agree with everything she said here..and i dont find her tatoo that bad now that i know the meaning
    br=tw OU you’re laaate..gossip fasho posted this yesterday!!
    :):)

she so right about that miley is so mature for her age and am glad she told that because she also growing up and they put so much pressure on her because she the biggest popstar in the world is not fair sometimes. she big because she works hard and she don’t have fun like normal kids. if you going to get her as a role model look at her guidance on working on going after her dream and never letting bullies like gossip side stop getting ahead and not letting this awful hater bring her down. See her as someone who work hard to be at the top, and as someone who keeps on working tours her dreams eventhought a lot of people want to see her fall becauase they have envy becuase she accomplished more than they had in their whole life time. becauser the are not talented enough to achieve what she has.

• Anonymous23

i completely agree. when i was younger, my parents used to tell me to be my own person, and that when it comes to famous people, i can admire them, but i should never try to be anyone else but myself. admiration and emulation r 2 very different things. those little girls that watch every move miley makes and wants to be exactly like her need their parents to step in and say, “i know u love miley, but u r not miley, u r u, and u can learn from her, but dont do what she does just because she does it.” teach your kids! dont avoid controversy!

she has fans???

• - Blair Waldorf -

OMGGG HEATH<3<3<3 And i agree:)
    ----------
    Yep, I love him!
    Who doesn’t? :)

i love the first quote. it’s so true. and i hope she doesn’t stress too much about all the shit she gets from everyone. she’s a great girl and this interview you can see how real she is.

Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato spent their holidays together with family in Texas and ZackTaylor.ca has just spoken to an insider who claims one of the Jo-Bros isn’t too supportive of their on-going “more than friends” relationship…

“Plain and simple, Kevin [Jonas] doesn’t trust Demi. He’s been telling Joe to have his wits about her and her friends since word got out. He thinks they are perfect on-screen for each other [in Camp Rock] and amazing friends, but that it shouldn’t go any further. Demi has been trying hard to win back everyone’s trust.”

Who could really trust Demi when her own mother is leaking information to websites and her friend(s) are the ones giving me these inside tips haha?!

ZackTaylor

Jan 6, 2010 @ 08:53 am

she has fans???
    who selena? NOT REALLY

• Dowi

Sounds like she had a great time being there, I’m happy for her..she deserved it :)

• Dowi

Selena isn’t nominated for a shit. She just deserve an award as nick’s rebound girl

is sel going? i can’t wait to see what dems is wearin…love her but hated the AMC outfit

• island.B

Does anyone go on oU at school?

• Dowi

I’m addicted to Nick’s voice..

can’t wait till his album comes out

Is Selena Nominated for anything tonight?

best singer.

• Xiomy

Xiomy, we get our own laptops in my high school. Lol, this fucking class is so boring. And the person who said Taylor Swineflu, you just made my hour

LMFAO!
    Mine too.

But honestly, she and Jon Gosselin are swineflu.
    [and that was my lame attempt to be funny] XD

In which class are you?

Blair Waldorf, it’s not on yet … it’s tonight

• Dowi

island.B said:

Does anyone go on oU at school?

—————-

sometimes..

please just shut the fuck up you don’t know anyhing

• island.B

OU where is my pic?
    fucking idiots

AMC? PCA, duh

hahahahhahahaha lmao rofl lol
    are u fucking serious right now ??????!!!!!!!!!

- Blair Waldorf – said:
    Does anyone have pictures from the People Choice Awards 2010?
    ???
    Naw, my time machine is in repair, lol.

hi xiomy

Where is EVERYBODY?

miley has a buttload of bracelets on, haha

i like her personality
    hate the way she dresses

i like her personality
    hate the way she dresses

shes so awesome :]
    i love her sooo much x
    & so truee miles,so truee x3
    shes an amazing role model! :]
    mwah xx ily mileyy

Nick likes salena way better than this whore
    ——————–
    no because hes boring therefor wouldnt he want someone fun,and selena is just as boring as him so no

YEEEEEEEEEEES! MEMI LOVE TONIGHT :D

Demi lachibutt and Taylor swineflu

Camel balls

• selenafanatic

UGH i hate her so much I wanna stab her in the throat and sew her loose vagina stupid bitch

Nick likes Selena, cause she’s his little groupie.

xiomy come to OU more often :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Is Selena Nominated for anything tonight?

Woah, Selena fans are so fucking disgusting. i feel bad for God, who had to waist time on you

• - Blair Waldorf -

Does anyone have pictures from the People Choice Awards 2010?

• XJonasXCandyX

Why the fricking hell those everyone have to compare someone with someone!? Demi is famous She’s getting betterrr but Miley is still famous than her. Selena is not fake!I hate the fact that fucking people fight over niley and nelena… Can’t u just like both of them? U all don’t even know them so stop talking shit about them. N I love miley in this interview its so true that she’s not a parent. Now I gotta go before the girl sitting next to me tells the computer and teacher kicks my ass asking me wat I’m doing on OU and not doing the work givin…

I like her interviews. They speak the truth. Very down to earth. No two face-ness.

• liz

i agree with her about not being a parent. the kids i nanny for always say things like “her music is fun but she’s a slut.” they know the difference and aren’t out fucking just because miley is. it’s up to the parents to instill morals, which sadly i don’t think miley’s did.

also, am i the only one who finds “just breathe” a sort of ironic tribute to someone who died of lung cancer…? lmao.

• liz

oh, she’s very two-faced, but i attribute that to disney, not her. if she was straight-up, she’d admit that she is no role model. just an entertainer.

• XJonasXCandyX

*tells the computer teacher not the computer XD.

________________________________

She is a role model, maybe not for you. She’s not some perfect icon. Shes human. Shes a role model cause shes hardowrking and very determined. She makes mistakes..so what? every fucking human makes mistakes.

You probably liek selena huh? cause she’s perfect..

Well seriously, I would not want a person who pretends to be perfect as a role model.

Its ovbvious you dislike her, so theres no point getting the truth to your head.

• musiciseverything

Ok let me say something. Demi is well known. She has a hit show, 2 cds that did very well, has gone on tour, and starred in one of Disney biggest movies. That’s a fact. She has raw talent and is collaborating with major artists. So what if she isn’t as known as Miley. She’ll get more famous. She’s up against Lady Gaga tonight for breakout artist. I’m pretty show adults know who she is. And why do you care how much fame she has?? She’s more famous than you will ever be. So stop fighting and build a bridge and get over it.

she seriously doesnt think before she says something. she said in seventeen that she just wanted liam or anyone to say she was beautiful or something to make her day better. jeeze shes self absorbed.
    im so sick of her and how she contradicts herself ALL THE TIME
    sure ppl make mistakes, but parents cant help it if kids go online and see her in her underwear. shes so trashy.

woah … demi is fucking blonde now !!

dude we all know that miley is way famouse than selena and demi !!!! they got nothing on her !-isnt selena more famous than miley

thats pixie lott not demi

lol no , miley is more famous :)

selena is NOT nominated
    demi is and so is miley

ET said:

Xiomy said:

ET: Soy extremadamente aburrida. You’ve been warned.

No lo creo, IM even more. My tweets suck as blue cheesse

Lmfao.
    I hate blue cheese D:

I’m half italian so every once in a while some relative comes and brings with him/her all kinds of cheese. And I HAVE to eat it.. most horrible shit ever.

Accept my invitation lady! Waiting here. ;)

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

ET: Soy extremadamente aburrida. You’ve been warned.

I’m gonna follow you..:)

I’m following you. :D

Miley is awesome :D

so is it confirmed that she is going to the PCAs? ken barker said she wasnt

LoveHate said:

OMGGG HEATH<3<3<3 And i agree:)
    ET said:

AMEN.

I AGREE WITH ALL THIS COMMENTS
    LOVEE MILEY AND WHAT SHE SAID SHE IS JUST SO REAL, SHE SAYS WHAT SHE THINKS NOT LIKE FAKE SELENA

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Is miley going to the pcas? yes no?

• youcancallmedot
  • TikTokOnTheClock

I lover her & she’s great
    I like the interview.

• mc017

i see miley as a true role model.for example people who say all she wants is attention are wrong. because cant you c she is A LOT HAPPIER when she is out of the u.s is anyone getting the point i’m trying to say here

“I thought it was so cool when girls would ask me, What’s your shirt? And I’m like, Hanes, but I have $60,000 worth of jewelry on top of it!”

lol this bitch! i love it! she’s a classless slut but she keeps it real!

Tybee really is amazing

you need to leave Demi alone you little bitch. you DON’T know her or her friends, get a life and stop obsessing about hers

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Loved what she said about being a role model.
    She truly is. So what if she wears short shorts, so what if she has a tattoo, it’s all about what’s on the inside.

Who s still believe that guy anyway and I doubt kevin would say that about demi . They love her .

I am sad about the jemi rumour cause now it looks like demi avoids them :(

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Does anyone go on oU at school?

the site’s blocked at my school..

• island.B

really?
    im glad i have a computer class because when i get bored i just go on here and laught at the comments.

love that girl :)

Love her! =)
    I don’t know why people call her ugy? Not everyone in hollywood has to be pretty! And I like the fact she finally realise that she doesn’t have to be! I don’t like her because of the way she looks, I like her for her!
    Keep being happy, confident and comfortable Miley! :)

• Dowi

island.B said:

OU where is my pic?
    fucking idiots

lol

• - Blair Waldorf -

Blair Waldorf, it’s not on yet … it’s tonight

lol. Oh! Thanks.
    But the arrival pictures usually come out early, right?

- Blair Waldorf – said:
    Blair Waldorf, it’s not on yet … it’s tonight

lol. Oh! Thanks.
    But the arrival pictures usually come out early, right?

Arrival is in like 8 hours?

We’re streaming live video from the red carpet and backstage. Starting at 7:30/6:30c get all the backstage buzz exclusively at PeoplesChoice.com!

who says they love her? He is more reliable than this site

sel dems ?????
    oh pls grow up

• SmileyMiley22

hahahahahahhahahahahah lol she is AWSOME!!love her toooo…….ahahahahahahha

• Dowi

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Does anyone go on oU at school?

the site’s blocked at my school..

really? Almost everything is blocked at my school, except for OU :)

i’m on ou at work..haha F the man!

hahahahhahahaha lmao rofl lol
    are u fucking serious right now ??????!!!!!!!!!

dont shoot the messenger!!!! She is I saw it. She is against Miley & Demi.

who cares mileys gonna anway

WHO ZACK ? HAHA …HE MIGHT HAVE SOURCE IN THE PAST BUT NOW I THINK HE IS MAKING THINGS UP

• island.B

i think monkeys run oceanup

who says they love her? He is more reliable than this site
    _________
    Believe me. That’s not hard.

• Dowi

island.B said:

really?

I wish I’ve a computer class

• ET

You know, she hasn’t changed, Just because you wear some “costumes” doesn’t mean you have changed. She’s the same girl but more mature.. And she’s just trying to find her place in this world..like the rest of us. I love how relatable she is<3

Kevin seemed close to demi . i dont see him say that about her . Maybe he doesnt want them to go any further but anyway that s not his business like its not ours .

• Dowi

I’ve got flagged :S

I wouldn’t be so sure of that…

Nick’s going to be on Scott and Todd in the Morning, WPLJ-95.5 in New York tomorrow morning. I don’t know if he’s singing or just talking. I don’t know if he’ll call in or be in the studio, or what time he’ll be on. Unfortunately radio is not so good with those details sometimes.

Sidenote – Scott and Todd were invited to Kevin’s wedding. I do not know if they made it through the snow to attend, but there is a possibility there might be some talk about it.

So if you’re in the NY/NJ area, give a listen.

• Brangelina

Hello! Whats up with Zac & Demi?

Love Mileyyy

wheres everyone?

shes a good persone , i love her so much :) <3

Hello! Whats up with Zac & Demi?

____

old same things . he is saying kevin doesnt trust demi :=)

• souzi

ET

i love your icon!!! :)

Brangelina said:

wheres everyone?
    school

hey miley, are you in love with liam or tybee. just because you met liam in tybee doesnt mean he is like tybee.
    dont get brainwashed.

ah. i reallly dont mind liam and their relationship i just hate how has been acting recently.
    “i’ve been finding my self.” ….well the miley you found isn’t one i really want to support anymore.

• Brangelina

Hello! Whats up with Zac & Demi?

____

old same things . he is saying kevin doesnt trust demi :=)
    Oh. He probably doesnt know what is going on.

wheres everyone?
    school
    ____
    haha, its a snow day for me :)

basically zach is an asshole and demi is a queen..need i say more?????????

Miley is always saying that she wants to be a role model to young girls.

I just wonder what is her definition of being a role model.

Doesn’t role model mean living her life in a way that young girls would want to emulate her?

Miley just what does role model mean to you?

I love what she said about the Vanity Fair’s pictures.. It wass so TRUE

Im glad she so real unlike other celebs who care about what the media says and try to look perfect she stays true to herself:)

wheres everyone?
    school

I should have known. Well I dont start school until Monday.

so now kevin hates demi … oh man …Well , well , well …

ET said:

I love what she said about the Vanity Fair’s pictures.. It wass so TRUE
    what did she say about that and TCA I couldnt read its too small

• teamjonas23

Yeah. I am done supporting Miley as of right now. I love her…. but her new attitude is getting on my last nerve. She is acting as though the world owes her everything.

& I am really not a niley fan anymore, (use to be, yes) but I just like Miley ALOT more when she and nick are reallly close.

• Brangelina

Miley is always saying that she wants to be a role model to young girls.

I just wonder what is her definition of being a role model.

Miley just what does role model mean to you?

A role model for me is someone who has changed the world in a good way or gives hope. Like Anne Frank.

poor dems can’t even have friends without people gossiping

• haha

i agree, what she said is so true and real. admit it people she is really down 2 earth. and she is REAL !

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

My school was closed today because of the snow. :D

My dad just got a text from the school like right now, saying it’s closed tommorow aswell.

YAY. :)

• ET

Xiomy,Why don’t you come on here anymore? What’s your twitter? Summer was amazing<3

• Dowi

– Blair Waldorf – said:
    Does anyone have pictures from the People Choice Awards 2010?
    ???
    Naw, my time machine is in repair, lol.

x)

Xiomy, I’ve history right now. Man, this little bitch from hell is annoying me. she was like ” why are u reading about miley cyrus”, I said she’s more interseting than your class. And then she was like ” I heard she dumped the jonas kid haha”, me: there’s nothing funny about that comment, and it’s so 2000 to laugh at your on “joke”. now, i’ve to fucking see the princible

• - Blair Waldorf -

- Blair Waldorf – said:
    Does anyone have pictures from the People Choice Awards 2010?
    ???
    Naw, my time machine is in repair, lol.

Hehe, well I didn’t know! :)

• Laura.

I am now on Twitter, follow me (:

Twitter.com/Shadowwx3

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Does anyone go on oU at school?

the site’s blocked at my school..

really? Almost everything is blocked at my school, except for OU :)

Lol. it didn’t used to be but my school has this thing that checks the website people have been visiting so like a week later it got blocked..

EVERY freaking site is blocked, omg.
    When we have free time when were in the computer rooms or something the only things we can go on are these lame maths games.

• Laura.

I played guitar with my Maths teacher, so cool :D

ET said:

Xiomy- Exactly, when you have some people hatin on you and on the other hand your fans wanting MORE from you and all you can do at the end of the day is TRY, you know, all I think is that she’s tired and that being out of LA made her realize the meaning of privacy. But I really LOVED this interview and I agree with what you said in spanish, si yo fuera ella yo estuviera DESTROZADA, I love how STRONG she is:)

YESSS.
    I LOVE YOU.

ET for president. XD
    No but seriously haha.
    Glad you understood what I said in spanish haha.

I wish I knew to speak english, I’d deff write more here. lol

• Laura.

I love Miley, she is lost, like every teenagers but she’s simple and real.

I am now on Twitter, follow me (:

Twitter.com/Shadowwx3

Im following you now. :)

• Laura.

Im following you now. :)

Thanks :) whats your twitter ?

Miley is so rude shes basically saying that her fans are annoying and that to get away from them are awesome

Blair Waldorf, it’s not on yet … it’s tonight

lol. Oh! Thanks.
    But the arrival pictures usually come out early, right?

Arrival is in like 8 hours?

where can we watch the real PCA’s online though?
    Not the red carpet, the actual awards…
    does anyone know?

Lmao, stfu whore. she said nothing about her fans. and “la” isn’t her fans, that’s the nr one spott to fucking go insane. especially when you’re celeb

Im following you now. :)

Thanks :) whats your twitter ?

fizzy_xoxo

ddd

Liam looks so drunk

hahahahhahahaha lmao rofl lol
    are u fucking serious right now ??????!!!!!!!!!

dont shoot the messenger!!!! She is I saw it. She is against Miley & Demi.

uhhh. Miley and Demi aren’t up against eachother for anything, are they?
    I thought Demi was only nominated for one thing. Favourite breakout artist..

hahahah so it’s for real ?????
    selena is nominated for “best singer”
    never though this day would come…

• ET

SlippinintoTheLava- what’s yo Twitter?:)

Xiomy- Lol Thank you, I know what you mean.. I’ve lived in Florida for about 5/6 years now and my grammar SUCKS so bad. You have no idea, You may already noticed lol

miley is real
    selena is real
    demi is fake she got her gap fixed,tries to give a goody goody image, only wants money shes the only disney star who is always wearing really expensive things but shes the best singer

• Vic_2763

Miley likes very nice in that purple jumper and boots. I really want to do riding with her =P Just sayin!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

SlippinintoTheLava- what’s yo Twitter?:)

My twitter is,
    fizzy_xoxo

Whats yours?

hahahah so it’s for real ?????
    selena is nominated for “best singer”
    never though this day would come…

same here…

• jerseygirl

I adore this girl.

Truly. :D

Demi and selena are bffs unlike miley she has no friends
    isnt selena the one with little friends demi and miley are more bffs now than demi and selena

• CoinBears

People should read the whole interview and not OU’s excerpt

“People like controversy because that’s what sells.”

That is a true statement. No matter how you spin it or how it comes about, controversy sells. Whether she knowingly makes it, or unknowingly, the smallest thing gets blown out of proportion and that is what will be on magazine covers. And that goes for others too, not just Miley. She spoke a lot of truth in this issue.

• Amira

I think people are overreacting about the tattoo. Here’s her reason why she did it, and it was really touching. Parents may think the tattoo was a horrible thing to do, but I guess they haven’t really seen the reason why she had one. :) I love her.

• Serenity.

Reading this interview makes it obvious that Miley is just crying out to be a normal teenager, but she needs to remember that in reality she is NOT. Getting a tattoo, wearing revealing clothing, dating older guys, going out “dancing”.. its obvious that she’s more than ready to grow up. The thing is though Miley needs to realize that fame has its price and her price is that she is a role model to millions of little girls. She really can’t afford to “make mistakes” and “live on the edge” like most teenagers can because she is in the spotlight and has millions of fans looking up to her whether she likes it or not. I really don’t think this is too much to ask of her in the long run either.

Look at Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato. These are two girls that are also in Miley’s boat, but the difference is they accept and embrace the fact that they have millions of little girls that look up to them. You don’t see them running around looking and acting like sluts and then justifying it by saying they are “just being teenagers”. The truth is there are alot of normal teenagers that don’t act the way Miley is acting. Not all teenagers feel the need to rebel and do things they shouldn’t. I think Miley needs a reality check, because getting tattoo’s and going dancing/clubbing is not normal, even for the average 17 year old!

Yes, because you know how hard it is to be her, right?
    Damn, anonymous mutherfucker.
    Fuck off.

• CoinBears

Dude, I’m not one of those people who bitches at every person who badmouths Miley but, I just don’t get why you would call her a slut? Also, Selena and Demi are not in the same boat as Miley. They have paps, yes, but to the extent Miley has. And the paps have been on this girls case since she started. They don’t get as much media coverage as her. Even when she had her twitter, every single ass tweet would make the news. That my friend, is what I call madness.

That’s your opinion. It’s not mine and probably isn’t Miley’s opinion or the one of her handlers. Miley has every right to be just like every other teenager and do stupid stuff. Even more, I fully encourage her to just be like every other 17 yo. Miley, if you want to party, go ahead. She shouldn’t hold back. It might be a bit more difficult and sometimes a bit rougher because she is in the public eye. She will get more blame for her mistakes than others. But then that’s the downside of fame and success.
    In 5 or 10 years from now, she will look back and she will be happy that she had a normal teenager live. It would be sad if she would look back and had to ask herself where her teen years have gone and why she had to miss all these things other teenagers do. I hope that doesn’t happen to Demi or Selena. Because it happened to a lot of child star for sure that were caged in a golden palace. And then the depression starts, the hair shaving and running naked and screaming down the street…

• xo gossip girl

haha said:

THIS

Niley fans can blame Nick he had plenty of time to win Miley back but he only seems to want her when shes dating someone else hes playing her

Selena isn’t nominated for a shit, stfu delusinal selena freak

• teamjonas23

and she is REAL !

i just she would be REAL without being a REAL b- itch.

• Brangelina

sorry but what new attitude? She said something like this last year. Correct me if I’m wrong.

ET said:

I do come here it’s just… I don’t know. Not so often as I used to do.

My Twitter.. Go to Chloe Bridges’ and you’ll find me. She RT me a few days ago. :P

And what do you mean by summer? 2008’s summer? Mac and Cheese? What?
    lol. I’m bored as you can notice. :P

• ET

Slipping- Okay I will follow you:)

• - Blair Waldorf -

Same here!

Selena’s only friends are her family from TacoBell

• teamjonas23

this is true. haha. love nick, but yeah….

SELENA IS THE QUEEN OF POP

Brangelina said:

ignore her she believes every negative post Oceanup post shes probably 8

• -

seriously , im an anti miley , but what she said was true and that showed she is down 2 earth

• Dowi

EVERY freaking site is blocked, omg.

—————–

:S that sucks..

But I’ve to go ;)

byebye

• bree:)

She so amazing,
    wow and i’m like extremely jealous of miley
    thats the only reason i openly hate on her sometimes lol
    but all that aside she’s inspiring.
    Me being 16, i wanna be an actress too but i cant imagine how hard it is on her day to day.
    You know how hard it is has 1 or 2 parents imagine having like 100..
    That’s what the paparazzi and people who always comment on her are kinda like to her, parents.
    Those CONTROLLING type parents who always tell you what to do and who to be..
    imagine all that on your shoulders i think
    i would start to lose sight of who i really was too.

Selena’s only friends are her family from TacoBell
    LMAO

Same here!

Exactly! All miley does is sing & act. I want to emulate Anne Franks courage rather than sing.

Same here!

Are you kidding me. she not only sings but she has the courage to stand up in front of everyone and act, take decision in her life,it takes courage to stand in front of thousand of people talk act, sing because you everyone is looking at you with a telescope. It takes courage to speak her mind to stand for what she believes in and speak. You people break down for anything someone do to you in school, she has to stand up to thousand of people including the medio who pick on her for the dumbest, stupiest reason of all time, that my friend takes more courage than anyone and she is so young and she has all this people looking at everything she does. Even people think they have the right to tell her who to hangout who to love which is stupid, because i bet you will not like no one interfering with your love life or how you behave yet you always comment on how she should act or behave. she not only sing, she acts,she dance, she interviews, she does movies,a book,a fashion line,she model for magazines,she performs, and she present on awards,and she stand up to rumors that my friend is a role model, that my friend is a strong person and she is only 17 so don’t forget all the decision and hours of practice she does and all this while going to school. I bet you don’t do half of what she does.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

EVERY freaking site is blocked, omg.

—————–

:S that sucks..

But I’ve to go ;)

byebye

lol, kay.
    Byeee. :)

Miley is always saying that she wants to be a role model to young girls.

I just wonder what is her definition of being a role model.

Miley just what does role model mean to you?

A role model is someone who a role model is someone who goes after her dreams and aspiration against all odds. a role model is someone who works hard, who knows or has an idea of what they are heading and how they are obtaining their goals.
    She is a role model in the sense that she is working hard for her dreams and that what she is teaching kids that you never to young to work tours something you are passionate about and how you can go after you dreams even after a young age. So i think that what a real model is! like a doctor how he goes after his degree or a lawyer but miley is going after her dreams early which means she teaching you, you are never to young to go after your goals.

teamjonas23 said:

this is true. haha. love nick, but yeah….
    im done with Nick hes the biggest SOB on disney

• Delsy

I love Miley so much. Agree with her on everything i loved the shoot.

• teamjonas23

This isn’t the only thing I am going off. I just feel like she is different ever since she has been dating Liam. She hasn’t been as nice. She has cut off her fans. I know she was frustrated at the airport but she wasn’t the nicests to her fans. I just miss smiley miley/. hah. and i love her i really do, but she has been loosing my trust latley. I really do think her and liam are adorable together.

CoolBeans.

hey peeps does anyone know when the hell is PCAS is gonna happen ???? sorry im very SLOW !

• Brangelina

this is true. haha. love nick, but yeah….
    im done with Nick hes the biggest SOB on disney

Lets leave Nick & Miley alone. If its meant to be its meant to be.

this whole paragraph is contradictory lol

• ET

Souzi- Thank you, Nicholas is beautiful.

Brangelina- Exactly, People like Anna Frank should be our idols, But for me, My role Model is my mom. Why? Cause I know her and respect andof course I LOVE HER.

• teamjonas23

ignore her she believes every negative post Oceanup post shes probably 8

HAHA. whatever, its just how I feel.

• Brangelina

I see. I get what you are saying.

• fireisinourhearts

I do feel bad that she is scrutinised so much but in the position she is in she has to accept that. It comes with compromise and whilst she wants to be herself, she doesn’t always do things you’d expect from a ‘role model’.

• teamjonas23

this whole paragraph is contradictory lol

I know, but thats how I feel about miley right now. I love her but dont like how she is acting.
    If that makes sense….

• Brangelina

Yeah my mom is also the best. Moms are the best!
    Moms FTW !

• - Blair Waldorf -

Same here!

Thats’ really great! :) Anne Frank was an amazing person.
    That’s why River Phoenix has been my role model for a long time. He has had a huge impact on me, and not because he can sing and act.

If that makes sense….

your definitely a Niley fan not that thats bad considering i HATE nelena

so now kevin hates demi … oh man …Well , well , well …
    ________

Yea, she was at the wedding but they really hate eachother…
    Are you Kidding?!?! this guy doesnt know anything, he is so obssessed with demi, i am starting to think that he loves…

Jan 6, 2010 @ 09:28 am
    fireisinourhearts said:

==========================
    she can’t always do what people expect of her
    She isn’t a machine

• teamjonas23

If that makes sense….

your definitely a Niley fan not that thats bad considering i HATE nelena
    Actually i’m not really a niley fan. I use to love them, but now i could care less.

Thats’ great! :)
    And that’s why the guy on my icon – River Phoenix – has been my role model for over two years! He has had a huge impact on me, and not because he can sing and act.

I never saw a River Phoenix movie but I heard he was extremely talented. I need to watch some of his movies.

If that makes sense….

your definitely a Niley fan not that thats bad considering i HATE nelena

_________
    im not a niley fan and dont care for what miley wears, but she had been acting differant recently.
    AND i dont mean in a slutty way

__________

Nokia theater LA, 8 pm today….i think

• fireisinourhearts

Same here!

definitely. we need more girls like her in the world, even the sorts of normal girls that you read about in magazines who have started foundations and charity projects to help other people.

• ET

In the words of Joe Jonas “Look up to th person you admire the most so you won’t make the same mistakes”

• StarLight24

Miley seems so much happier now! I completely agree with everything she said in this interview. People just need to mind their own business and give these kids some space.

Demi is gettin more famous than miley
    -============================
    wrong demi was gettin there durin camp rock and princess protection program now shes kinda back to a nobody

SELENA IS THE QUEEN OF POP

no madonna is.

Is Selena Nominated for anything tonight?

best singer.
    best singer ??? MY ASS!!!! in her dreams !

Fuck the person who said Selena’s friends are her family in Tacobell. You made me laugh so hard, now I’m in more trouble!

• Lilly

StarLight24 said:

agree

————————
    Ugh YOU ARE SO WRONG!because demi now has a world wide show,camp rock 2 coming out,a best seller cd,and a style icon so no miley is nothink without hannah

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Slipping- Okay I will follow you:)

Okay.
    I think im following you now too..
    atleast i think its you…:P

• StarLight24

Stop arguing over Miley vs. Selena. The argument is getting old. No one cares other than the immature people talking about it. I’m sure Miley and Selena don’t care either. It’s really not our business anyways what’s going on between them or what happened or if they were ever friends or whatever. It’s just not important.

SELENA IS THE QUEEN OF POP

no madonna is.
    and she shouldnt be !

• ET

I do come here it’s just… I don’t know. Not so often as I used to do.

And what do you mean by summer? 2008’s summer? Mac and Cheese? What?
    lol. I’m bored as you can notice. :P
    LOL but tell me does it has numbers or something? lol and YEAAAH Summer ’08 was THE SHIT, i loved it so muchh

Did someone just say that Demi is more famous than Miley freaking Cyrus? what’s wrong this kids?

=======================
    demis show sucks no one evn watches it except her mom
    her cd is not a best seller
    shes no style icon she didnt even make the list in magazines
    camp rock isnt as famous as it used to be k

• Xiomy

Oh God, I’m laughing my ass off over here.
    Typical school day.
    But at least you have laptops. And INTERNET. [And OU lol]
    In my classroom we have to share one TV. ._.

I gotta feeling someones gonna get bitch slapped in your class.
    Maybe the whiny bitch?

LMAO. We’re having a convo about Selena Gomez & TacoBell. This one guy said that she would be perfect there. Cause she can stand behind the desk and sing naturally while doing her weird handmoves.

Xiomy if ound you:)

demis show sucks no one evn watches it except her mom
    her cd is not a best seller
    shes no style icon she didnt even make the list in magazines
    camp rock isnt as famous as it used to be k
    ———————–
    FYI her show is popular because disney always puts it on sunday with the good shows
    her cd sold over 20 million and downloads on itunes she dresses classy and glamourus unlike miley camp rock is just beginning to get more famous so stfu

• i kinda like u

love her…

OH MY LOVING GOD, EVEN SELENA IS MORE FAMOUS THAN DEMI, WHAT THE FUCK. DEMI IS JUST A WANNA BE

===========
    fuck you when i mention mileys name she gets ahte but at least shes known everyone says whose that when i mention demis name if it wasnt for the jonas brothers in camp rock she would be flippin burgers right now

• i kinda like u

love her…
    this interview is simply amazing.

Demi’s CD fucking sold like 300.000 don’t conpare her to miley cyrus, dumbass. you’re making yourself look like a fool

• Xiomy

ET: Soy extremadamente aburrida. You’ve been warned.

That is so not true your all just so jealous of demi its disgusting selenas concerts dont even fill demis were sold out

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

ET: Soy extremadamente aburrida. You’ve been warned.

I’m gonna follow you..:)

Xiomy said:

ET: Soy extremadamente aburrida. You’ve been warned.

No lo creo, IM even more. My tweets suck as blue cheesse

—————-
    the jonas brothers didnt make her famous everyone noticed her in camprock and she was an instant actress,singer,cover girl and shes funny so she might even be a comedian but no the jonas brothers did not get her fame your just jealous she has dated nick,and is currently dating joe and you will never meet them

• StarLight24

—————-
    This is probably by far one of the most idiotic conversations I have ever seen on OU. Demi is talented and I’m sure her singing career will continue grow and she will be successful on that side of the business. Miley wants to get more into acting and I’m sure she will be successful with that. Demi has even said herself that music is her passion, so acting isn’t really what she’s after. Demi has never dated Joe or Nick, thank you for being ignorant and trying to start more drama on OU. Seriously, grow up. Most people on here (there are some trolls, but aside from that) don’t care who anyone dates. It’s just not a big deal. That’s their business anyways, not anyone else’s. Both are talented, both are famous. They love what they’re doing. Nothing else matters, build a bridge and get over it.

• Heyy

I heart Miley.

• - Blair Waldorf -

Thats’ really great! :) Anne Frank was an amazing person.

He is – and you should. :)

• Brangelina

I guess she has courage. Then maybe kids should emalute that instead of saying that they want to be her just because they want to sing and act.

• alpha wolf

ROFLMAO. And that, boys and girls, is the half) wit Miley stan, Mimi. Ain’t she a shame in this world? Miley, miley, m.., can do no wrong and now she’s gone, to chew on Liam’s bone, then she’ll send him home, later on, to talk on the phone …

AND i dont mean in a slutty way

Like more mature & scretive? lol.
    Thats some people are saying.

• fireisinourhearts

==========================
    she can’t always do what people expect of her
    She isn’t a machine

no she isn’t, but the people around her should make her to make better decisions. She says herself that she is still learning about who she is and i agree that she is so young to be dealing with everything she has. It is the sad truth that people will look up to her no matter what she does, so it is better for her and for everyone else that she is helped with the decisions she makes.

Ok, this is just weird. I’ll preface the story with this. My best friend is obsessed with Garret Jiroux. God only knows why. I think he’s a douchebag and a total moron. So I go on his Twitter to look at what his favorites are (favorite tweets from other Twitter users, for those of you who don’t use Twitter), and there’s only one in there, and it’s a tweet by Miley’s stalker, calling him his wifey. WTF? Garret is a fucking sicko.

• carter

so now kevin hates demi … oh man …Well , well , well …
    ________

Yea, she was at the wedding but they really hate eachother…

Like I love you but i cant have you so i make up stories about you AHAHAH

I see. I get what you are saying.

Well! I don’t get it this is exactly what i mean. People think they have the right to tell her how to act or who to date? who you think you are to tell her how to act. You are not her mom and even if you are all you can do is guide and i think tish and billy has done a fastastic job because they have created a strong individual person who has manage to stay strong while everyone think they have a right to tell her how to act.

Why dont you judge her music her acting that is what she here to do not to ask you about her personal life is hers not yours.

• anna

THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH! SHE IS SOOO FUCKING REAL! LOVE HER LOVE HER! SHE IS THE BEST!

• Brangelina

Thats’ really great! :) Anne Frank was an amazing person.

He is – and you should. :)

I will. I especially want to watch that movie that is based on Stephen King’s book. But I want to read the book first. Love Stephen King.

DEMI SHOULD STAY WITH SELENA SHE HASNT GOT ANY PROBLEMS BACK THEN NOW WITH THE JEFFREE STAR FRIENDS SHE GOT I AM NOT SURPRISED :)

AND i dont mean in a slutty way

Like more mature & scretive? lol.
    Thats some people are saying.
    ___________
    lol no, i still love miley, but she dosent seem as happy imo.
    thats just my opinion, so dont get mad

LOL u think she sounds smart?
    are you 12?

THIS.

stupid!!

• Brangelina

lol no, i still love miley, but she dosent seen as happy imo.
    thats just my opinion, so dont get mad

lol. Im not mad. I think that she is tired. Thats why she isnt as happy.

_______
    i get what your saying.
    i love miley and im such a big fan and i saw her in concert and bla, but she dosent seem as smiley

• - Blair Waldorf -

Stand By Me? It was a really good movie.
    I haven’t read the book yet, but I’d love to get my hands on it one day.

• elmooo

lol no, i still love miley, but she dosent seen as happy imo.
    thats just my opinion, so dont get mad

lol. Im not mad. I think that she is tired. Thats why she isnt as happy.
    _________
    lol sorry.
    maybe once she gets back to la, she’ll be smily miley again :)

Same here!

I really don’t get miley do all that she give back and she stand up to encourage young kids to get your good on to do good in the community and to other. she a role model because she give back, she does charity work, she has her own foundation, she gives back for everything she does, she not a person who works hard,but she also a person who gives back. Sometimes i feel you are all unfair to her because miley works harder than us in her job and working hard and all you do is focus on a pair of dancing short? so what her performance has given more than a million dollars to charity NO OTHER DISNEY STAR HAS DONE THAT NOT EVEN JONAS. SO I THINK SHE A BIGGER ROLE MODEL BECAUSE SHE DOES BY EXAMPLE.

• Brangelina

Stand By Me? It was a really good movie.
    I haven’t read the book yet, but I’d love to get my hands on it one day.

Me too! Every time I go to the library with the intention of taking that book out or putting it on hold but then I end up getting other books. lol.

lol sorry.
    maybe once she gets back to la, she’ll be smily miley again :)

I hope so too. Demi and her should go on a loooooooong vaction to Bahamas.

THIS

lol sorry.
    maybe once she gets back to la, she’ll be smily miley again :)

I hope so too. Demi and her should go on a loooooooong vaction to Bahamas.

—————–
    haha, that would be so cool :D
    whats your pic of ?

• I am who i am whatever that means

I love Miley very much too but i can agree that she’s not the same not in a sluty way like haters say but more about the passion she use to have for her job and fans…she is kind acting like it’s her against the whole world fans included but what she doesn’t realize her real fans don’t care what she wears, who she dates and where she goes, however those are the fans she’s punishig by cutting off the communication and looking all pissed in interview! I may be wrong but i have a feeling that she going out of her caracter to protect this knew relationship with Liam, the sad part is if in a year or so she end up breaking up with him…what will happen to her fans? She has the right to privacy but don’t change who you are just to protect a teenager relationship!

lol sorry.
    maybe once she gets back to la, she’ll be smily miley again :)

I hope so too. Demi and her should go on a loooooooong vaction to Bahamas.

—————–
    haha, that would be so cool :D
    whats your pic of ?

Daniel Radcliffe. I love Elmo, still watch Elmos World even though im way too old to watch it.

_____
    thought so :)
    yeh same, i am so sad lol, i love elmos world :D
    btw, dorothy say hello :D

• - Blair Waldorf -

Stand By Me? It was a really good movie.
    I haven’t read the book yet, but I’d love to get my hands on it one day.

At least you get books! :D
    Whenever I visit a library/bookstore, I usually leave empty-handed. There’s never the book I wanted or atleast get another good book to read.

• Xiomy

Creo que tiene razon.. Si yo fuera ella, con toda esa fama, paparazzis y todos los adefesios que la acosan a diario, estaria HARTA.
    Ya habrian algunos paparazzis heridos por mi culpa lol.

La entiendo.. Llega un momento que quieres desacerte de todo y de todos. Solo desaparecer, creo que eso le paso a ella. Despues de todo.. Tambien es una adolescente como nosotras.

Go Miley Coco! :)

_____
    thought so :)
    yeh same, i am so sad lol, i love elmos world :D
    btw, dorothy say hello :D

Aw. Tell Dorothy I say hi too.

• elmooo

Aw. Tell Dorothy I say hi too.
    _________
    haha just did :)
    she asks how are you?

i am just too cool pretending to be a fish :)

At least you get books! :D
    Whenever I visit a library/bookstore, I usually leave empty-handed. There’s never the book I want or at least another good book to read.

I always go to the Horror Section or Thriller of my library. I like a good scare or suspense.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

she’s wonderful.

I agree with her so much. She def speak her mind, and is real.

• Brangelina

Aw. Tell Dorothy I say hi too.
    _________
    haha just did :)
    she asks how are you?

i am just too cool pretending to be a fish :)

Im doing fine. Im bored so I am watching “The Aviator” right now. How are Dory and Elmo?

this post is so dead

am who i am w… said:

Yeah, I feel the same way too. We’ll just have to wait and see, maybe when she gets back to LA she’ll be smiley again.

_________
    Oh, they’re good.
    Elmo was tired so he’s now in bed and i jest fed Dorothy haha :)
    what’s tha Aviator?

• ET

People has BAD DAYS TOO, ask anyone who has met her and you’ll see that she’s really nice and sweet. Yesterday, well when you’re followed by 3000 men all the time, you’re not as happy or as “smiley” anymore. Maybe she was tired, or who knows but, I guess sometimes you don’t feel good right? Well she has feelings like the rest of us you know.

Lol, did you read the interview? She doesn’t like LA.

Xiomy im following you:) My name has a 12 at the end

==============================
    i could care less who she dates but in 2008 when they were really popular demi had to be in the background including evry single pic with them now her show im prety sure is almost cancelled for low ratings,her cd is less populars than hilary duffs,and shes not even funny

*appreciate, fail

—————-
    whatever I have to go anyway lastly
    shes been on so many magazines she has a clear face,gorgeous eyes,nice lips so yes she will be a cover girl thats why joe is dating her
    her show is watched by alot of people shes actually funnier than selena in her show
    and the jonas brother got her noticed but her talents won america over ok bye

• HyperMe

whatever I have to go anyway lastly
    and the jonas brother got her noticed but her talents won america over ok bye
    _____

no, just no.

• renee

whatever I have to go anyway lastly
    and the jonas brother got her noticed but her talents won america over ok bye
    ******************
    when did she win over america?

rrr

• ET

Woah self entitled much?? Its selfish for the parents to not want to take their kids to miley’s concerts because she struts around on stage like she’s a stripper?! I think not! She is completely out of line and she’s the one thats being selfish here! I’m sure she knows damn well that her young fans will try to imitate and be like her no matter what. This girl needs a huge attitude adjustment because assuming that her words weren’t twisted, she sounds like a stuck up self entitled primadonna!

• fireisinourhearts

I’m not saying that she doesn’t do good things too, but lately she comes across as having no class, and she complains about her fame a lot, rather than embracing it. I’ve never been a fan of hers but I hope for her sake that this is just a phase and she finds where she is most comfortable with.

elmooo said:

this post is so dead

Thank you huh?
    lol jk

_________
    Oh, they’re good.
    Elmo was tired so he’s now in bed and i jest fed Dorothy haha :)
    what’s tha Aviator?

A biopic of Howard Hughes starring Mr. Leo Dicaprio :)

Selena please get out you are more annoying than Jackie

Just read the full interview. I like it. It shows another, more sensitive, side of her. Hope she can blend the ‘unnecessary noise’ out now she is heading back to LA and figure out who she is and what she wants. This is important for her future. Wish her all the best.

________________
    same, like i dont care what she wears or who she dates, she dosent have to tell us whos shes dating cos honestly i couldent care less. i love her for who she is, but she seems a little out of charecter atm, like dosent seem to be as nice to her fans and like you said, she seems pissed off in interviews. like if it wasent for her fans, she would be nowhere. Maybe shes just really tired and hopefully when she gets back to la, she’ll turn into smiley miley again :)

she just dosent seem as smiley :(

but i still love the girl. i will love her no matter what.

• - Blair Waldorf -

At least you get books! :D

Suspense – yes. Scare – No.
    I like books that make me cry or something with a little adventure in it.

this post is so dead

Thank you huh?
    lol jk
    _____
    no like for a while no-one was comment lol sorry

Oh, they’re good.
    Elmo was tired so he’s now in bed and i jest fed Dorothy haha :)
    what’s tha Aviator?

A biopic of Howard Hughes starring Mr. Leo Dicaprio :)
    _________
    ooh, is it good ?
    lionardo is sooooooo hot :)

• Brangelina

Suspense – yes. Scare – No.
    I like books that make me cry or something with a little adventure in it.

I recommend you try to read books by Mr. John Grisham he writes good legal thrillers. They are very good.

teamjonas23 said:

this is true. haha. love nick, but yeah….
    im done with Nick hes the biggest SOB on disney

Why are so many of you blaming Nick. Miley admitted in the 17 magazine interview that she was the one that suggested the break when they were on tour…not Nick.

Miley is a person that needs a lot of attention. She said that in her book…go read her book.

Because of the schedules those two have they just can’t be together and Miley can’t accept that even though her schedule with touring and everything is as busy as Nick’s.

So why blame Nick? I believe the guy loves the girl but she has found someone else and seems to be happy.

So why not just leave Nick along. He seems to be the one suffering not her.

Oh, they’re good.
    Elmo was tired so he’s now in bed and i jest fed Dorothy haha :)
    what’s tha Aviator?

A biopic of Howard Hughes starring Mr. Leo Dicaprio :)
    _________
    ooh, is it good ?
    lionardo is sooooooo hot :)

yes its good. And Leo is hot.

• elmooo

Lol, did you read the interview? She doesn’t like LA.
    ______________________
    lol, i did, but she seems that happiest there imo

• Melissa

She’s not complaining about being famous, she’s cpmplaining about people making everything she says to something else. I’d be pissed as hell too. Liam hasn’t changed her, read the damn interview, she sound like a smart young woman. Just cause of her TOUR OUTFITS, doesn’t mean she’s being someone else. like she said, she’s a performer, it’s supposed to be entertaining(spell?). She looks so happy with Liam, which means that he’s doing an awesome job. All the Niley fans, can jump off a bridge or obsesses over your own realtionships, annoying ass fuckers.

• Brangelina

Lol, did you read the interview? She doesn’t like LA.

But Demi is there hopefully that helps.

h, is it good ?
    lionardo is sooooooo hot :)

yes its good. And Leo is hot.
    __________
    oooh that’s good :)
    yes he is :D

• Brangelina

Gotta go eat lunch later guys.

• Tashahahaha

Xiomy We are icon twins ha.

I look up to Miley not because I want to be her, or I want to sing or act or date Nick Jonas (although, I wouldn’t say no to that)I look upto her because from the moment I first came across her she was this strong, independent outspoken girl, she did what she wanted to do (within reason back then) and she was just enjoying what she did, living her life for herself and no-one else.
    And yesterday something cropped up for me, where I needed to remain strong throughout, and it was so minor compared to the everyday hate and abuse she gets, that it made me realise how hard it is and how much I admire her for being able to still walk out that door in the morning head held high and smiling.

• - Blair Waldorf -

Suspense – yes. Scare – No.
    I like books that make me cry or something with a little adventure in it.

Not really familiar with his work.
    I’ll look into that. Thank you. :)

I think this is where you are wrong you all always want to blame who she dating, but why don’t we put the blame where is truly is the media, the haters.

Do you know how much crap she has taken if you a real fan you will know because like me we were there defending her, standing up for her because let’s be realistic. Even when she does something good they still manage to find something wrongs and it is not fair. We are her fans we need to stand up for her because i for one feel for her.

Her boyfriend is someone who supports her and makes her happy it does not has to do nothing with what the media and people has done to her. If she reacting like this I don’t blame her. Look how you all trashed justin what the hell did he do to anyone nothing, that he was not nick. You all right away put a label on him by saying he a famewhore. He is not he works for his money, and now is no longer with miley and he has never went to a magazine or talk about her did he??? if he was a famewhore he will had done so and he never did and am sure he got tons of offer to talk about miley and he took the high road and he didnt, so did camille about joe. Now you are picking on liam. It is not liam it is the media, so don’t blame someone innocent, and if she want to protect that after what you all did to justin. I don’t blame her.

Miley just arrived with Liam @ LAX airport,she’ll attend the PCA tonight.

_________
    i think everyone is over her outifits

• elmooo

Lol, did you read the interview? She doesn’t like LA.

But Demi is there hopefully that helps.
    _______
    hopefully
    and mandy is there

• I am who i am whatever that means

____________________
    I know if you were replying to me but it’s not just yesterday! It’s all the latest interviews and stuff at least from my perspective. Like i said i may be wrong and i hoping that i’m wrong bc i love her so much!

That’s what I’m saying!
    If I was her, honestly, I’d be with the same “fuck off or I’ll bit you” attitude. Like YOU KNOW people are gonna talk about it, call you 2849284 names and you just don’t care anymore.
    If they think you’re a slut, whatever. It’s what they think.

The fans can get annoying too. I remember there was this girl on YT who wrote amazing stories and ppl went all crazy about her, like doing fan clubs and rushing to write more and more and more.
    She quitted cause she coulndt take it anymore. Sometimes people expect from you more than you can actually give them.

I’ve been in the situation too, that’s why I’m not complaining.
    Miley is awesome. :)

Oh and sorry for the long ass paragraph and the possible grammar fails. Ya know I don’t speak english lol

I wonder if she knows that your heart is located in the center of your chest, not below your left breast.

Is there any pics of miley & liam at lAX?

Tashahahaha said:

Xiomy We are icon twins ha.

Not anymore. XD
    You’re not the first one with the same Boob Hunter icon as me, that’ why I changed it lol.

not yet.They JUST arrived.

dude, how do you know? i want some pics, but at the same time, i want the paps to leave them alone, they’re probably so tired. and i really hope she goes to the pca

go to JustJaredJr.’s twitter if u don’t believe me.

elmooo said:
    Lol, did you read the interview? She doesn’t like LA.
    ______________________
    lol, i did, but she seems that happiest there imo
    She just said how much happier she was in Tybee when she was away from LA, and that’s your conclusion? Not to be rude, but that’s a bit hard to follow for me.

elmooo said:

this post is so dead

Thank you huh?
    lol jk
    _____
    no like for a while no-one was comment lol sorry

Haha it’s ok. :)

Miley and Liam just arrived at LAX airport together. She’s expected to be at the People’s Choice Awards tonight! 22 minutes ago from Seesmic

dude, i believe you. and i’m in school, so i cant go on twitter. just post the pics here if they get any, key?thanks

• I am who i am whatever that means

________________
    Wait a sec where did u get that i’m blaming Liam? No i like him with Miley and liked Justin and Nick and whoever she’s been with…I’m just using him as a reference by saying that it’s only when she started dating him that’s when she’s now all about keeping her life private which is very good but cutting off your fans and looking all pissy during interviews doesn’t help the privacy thing! Those people criticizing her boyfriends are usually Niley fans who i don’t really consider Miley fans anyway! a boyfriend should be someone who helps you connect with your dreams and what you love the most but i’m getting a vibe that she’s not into it anymore…just using Liam as a reference not blaming him!

• ftwjvx=)

RT @DisneyStarFacts: CONFIRMED: 2010 People’s Choice Awards TONIGHT Miley Cyrus, Taylor Lautner and Demi Lovato will be in attendance&other

I LOVELOVELOVE HER SFM

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I wanna go to Tybee. :]
    It sounds like such an awesome place..

• :)

LALALA’ :D

And they posted that because….

first comment! I think Miley is really wise…

good for you miles.

• OceanUp Fail

you could have posted pictures from the photoshoot OU…

Love Miley

PEACE

• Anonymousyoyo

• island.B

liley <33

I am sorry but what the fuck are you talking about? Where she place the tattoo is above her heart! Isn’t your heart located in the left side rib cage?

YEEEEEEEEEEES! MEMI LOVE TONIGHT :D

miley is very real unlike demi lachinbutt and taylor swineflu

• seriously.

Love her. (:
    What she said about being a rolemodel is 100% true. It’s not her job to teach people’s kids right from wrong. That’s their job, not Miley’s.

when shes hannah she seems like this super interesting fake perosn

but the real miley is real but boooring

• Xiomy

What are you doing in OU if you’re in school?!
    LMAO.
    Gossip can be addicting. Is that the reason?

Demi lachibutt and Taylor swineflu

LMAOO OMGG I JUST DIED

I like some of the people here so much better then on yahoo answers
    yesterday i asked a question about miley and i got so many hate answers on her