Demi Lovato People’s Choice Press Room

demi-blue-dress
demi-lovato-peoples-choice-press-room-23

Demi posing in People’s Choice Awards 2010 press room last night. Fame.

• Astoria-malfoy

I like … the color of the dress, it looks good on her skin, the dress is not skanky or slutty, but it just isn’t flattering.

• idkMyBFFjill

Demi, the haters are fucktards.
    ur music makes my life :)
    the haters think they kno everything

she had major sweat patches! LMAO!

she irks me now. i don’t follow her on twitter, but just by reading these tweets, she seems obnoxious. and her outfit does not flatter her, at all. eh. just an opinion.

• RoxMySox

i agree, she shouldn’t do things to please other, why? because she likes it!

• JBug.

Haha did anybody see her twitter picture she totally tried to photoshop it.
    DNL,Demi so I’m walking away..

Wish she was still best friends with Selena…

Come on Oceanup – post the photos!!
    I know this is a Demi post, but i just wanted to say this :P
    She looks nice though.

DNL,Demi so I’m walking away.

whats dnl?

• Kelly

Oh my Demi, when did you loose so much weight?
    And how if you don’t mind me asking.
    So jealous though – she has everything i would ever wish for. Nice hair, nice clothes, nice friends… gah. So jealous.

Come on Oceanup – post the photos!!
    I know this is a Demi post, but i just wanted to say this :P
    She looks nice though.

no. it’ll start drama :/

she looks kinda bad..i think her make up and hair are too dark for her pale skin tone and the dress is ugly…she is naturally pretty but these pics dont show it.

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Lol at the picture.

Her tweets are kind of, strange.

• ASHTON

aww they look really cuteeee. (: He has made a better image for her. She is more laid back which is good.

LOOOOOOOL

• xIbaX

haha, join the club! Lucky swine!
    But I don’t like the dress. It doesn’t suit her and the style’s bleh… but it’s a gorgeous colour & I think she’s beautiful!

• Laura.

She’s awesome (:

guys, please you can follow me? I’m new on Twitter :) Twitter.com/Shadowwx3

thanks <3

and please write on your twitter “@justinbieber can you follow @Shadowwx3?”

if you do, i will be thankful

MEMI IS BACK! HELL YEAH. Memi & Miam ftw!

• JBug.

DNL,Demi so I’m walking away.

whats dnl?
    ______________________
    DO NOT LIKE :).

• 30secondstomarsforevr<3

Idk if I like her as much not cuz of this, but I’m kinda over her and Taylor Swift. Only girls I like are Tiffany Thornton and Lacey Mosely from Flyleaf. However I do like how Demi doesn’t care about what other people think about her :)).

she’s gorgeousssss.

• Tashahahaha

I seriously love Demi.
    Everyone seems to hate on her recently.
    I used to dislike her so much last year..like even when I watch her on JB3D movie now, I can’t stand her she just seemed so fake.
    I love this “new” Demi as many refer to her as though.

• Kelly

xIbaX said:

haha, join the club! Lucky swine!

I think that her fans respect Demi and so therefore we actually feel happy for her? IDK, its hard to explain, but i am not jealous like ‘i want to kill you cause your so pretty’ i’m jealous in a ‘why can’t i look like you, oh well, i’ll make the best with what i have’. That may seem confusing, but i feel that she deserves everything she is getting and i am so proud of her.
    Plus, she has an amazing figure now. But she always did, but is she more lean?

• Kelly

xIbaX said:

haha, join the club! Lucky swine!

I think that her fans respect Demi and so therefore we actually feel happy for her? IDK, its hard to explain, but i am not jealous like ‘i want to ki.ll you cause your so pretty’ i’m jealous in a ‘why can’t i look like you, oh well, i’ll make the best with what i have’. That may seem confusing, but i feel that she deserves everything she is getting and i am so proud of her.
    Plus, she has an amazing figure now. But she always did, but is she more lean?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Hahahah, omg.
    what a wierd timing to capture her pic at..

• TSLove

Good to know she readds oceanup

NO TAMI PICS FROM YESTERDAY ?????

• Grace

ugh…why?! first off, her hair looks nice in pics and stuff but i’m sure in real life it is all fried and ruined from so many products she uses.
    second, yeah she has cool clothes but this dress makes her look like a total slut. i mean the neck line is showing too much!
    just my opinion

Yeah Memi ftw

I hope to find some more pics with them together. Also it seems that these two kept in touch while Miley was on the road.

I love Demi!, can’t wait for some more memi pics :D

MysteriousMaske… said:

Love Maylor
    Love Moe
    Like Memi
    Eh Miam
    No to Nelena and no to Niley
    _______

How old are you?????

• AnnaLynne

Guys, Demi read all the comments from the other post, and she also copy the picture from the oceanup gallery… So that’s why she wrote that on twitter. As much as it seems that she doesn’t care about it, it still hurt her feeling in a way.

• Lala

Yeah that’s what I thought! I don’t know… Why are people SO mean? Demi is free to do whatever she wanna do.. It’s not your business! Leave her alone, she does NOT need haters. I love her just the way she is now and also the way she was before. She has not changed personaly, she only has changed on her appearance. That’s all.
    And if you say that she was different when she first started is because she was kind of shy, because was new in all this Hollywood thing, and now she that she is more confident, she has make her own changes to make herself the way she always wanted to be, just on the appearence way, not in her personality.

Love Her! Goodbye haters!!

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

illimitablejoy said:

pit stains of hell.

___________________

LMAO.

& Wtf @ the default picture. Picnic user hey Demi?

• StarLight24

I love Demi :). She seems so nice and she’s gorgeous. I’m happy she’s finally standing up for herself and what she wants to do. Peoples’ opinions shouldn’t matter, as long as she’s happy with herself. Especially the tanning thing. It’s dangerous. It causes skin cancer a lot of the time. Over 80% of people who go tanning in tanning beds end up with it. Trufax.

• LoveHate

I like the dress and I think she looks beautiful, I just don’t understand why she would wear them shoes.

Don’t take me wrong, i’m a Demi Lovato fan. But all i can say is she looks like a skank.

I mean, really Demi? That dress is uglay and she’s wearing too much make up. If the Demi you know is the girl from Camp Rock, you must know she doesn’t exist anymore :(
    __

that demi wasn’t even her. you loved a fake disney product. Get over it

She looks goorgeous :D
    i LOVE her!
    and look at the first picture shes the same old goofy demi
    Demis is the best!

I start to like Demi. She seems chill.
    I hope she hangs out with Miley. They are kind of in the same boat, but together they are strong.

Hey guys, you were talking about Fletcher in the last Demi post. Who is he?

Did everyone miss that tweet about the after party? Is that about Selena? Is Delena back? Don’t they like to go to Bob’s Burger together?

No, it was about Miley. Miley and Demi at Bobs at the after party:

it is about Miley!

___

Selena who?, she was talking about Miley

___

Selena who?, she was talking about Miley

• Tashahahaha

No it was about Miley.
    Memi is back..

Nope, It was Miley

Memi ftw

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

*small voice* I like Memi.

• Dowi

She looks pretty here :),
    only the dress is kinda strange (except for the colour)

• Kelly

No, it was about her and Miley.

Thanks! Forgot about Miley!

*small voice* I like Memi.

lol
    i LOVE memi :)

Yes but why does she hav to post it on twitter? a LOT of people hate on taylor, selena,and many others, but they aren’t like “oh, i do whatever i want” and if she does it is because he really cares and she reads everything tthat people has said

Why should you care that she answered that way, unless your a hater taking offense. Anyway she was responding to some of her fans tweets online.

i’m so happy memi is back

miley is fucking her up

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Love Maylor
    Love Moe
    Like Memi
    Eh Miam
    No to Nelena and no to Niley

NEW JOE POST !

Yeah Memi ftw

o and by the way how stupid do u think we r. we know the ones hating on demi are typical hypicrit selena fans. and if shes ugly i would like to se what u five year olds that obviously havent reached maturity look like. and if she is so ugly i dont think she would have been in 100 most beautiful people. also didnt selena ditch demi for taylor. talk about double standards. also wasn’t selena the one who said oceanup was her guilty plasure. wow it just showsw how fucking stupid you all are. go worship selena and she can teach you how to knit on a saturday night o yippee!!!! and name one star that doesen’t read gossip sites? you can try all you want but ur not gonna find one star who doesen’t read gossip sites. and in the words od demi haters can say what they want but they amount to absoulutely NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

he’ll beat ur ass if u say that again, fletcher probably read’s ocean up too >:D

GTFO HATERS

FLETCH FTW!! <3

• brianna44

dumb fuck

• brianna44

dumb fuck

• heyitslilyy

Wow! demi’s icon is just like mine, and I made mine before she got hers. ;)

ha in ur face selena and taylor!!!
    miley & demi r besties!!! x)

Either she posed like that for fun or they caught the poor girl off guard good grief horrible face however still am a Demi fan and she did look really pretty last night.

she looks like shes trying wayy to hard…..shes a little young for that dresss..i hate it on her..her boobs and chest look so squeezed into that dress she can hardly breathe…well thats how it looks

• mileyluver15

BOOBS! MOMMA MIAAA SHES SHOWING MORE BOOBAGE THEN MILEY CYRUS DOES!!

• Mercedes

J.J said:

SOMEBODY ANSWER ME, PLEASE!

in her tweets, who’s the best she says is back? is i selena gomez?

i seriously DOUBT that.

Her boobs are way to pushed up and it makes it look fake.

• biel

her boobs ruined it.

• J.J

SOMEBODY ANSWER ME, PLEASE!

in her tweets, who’s the best she says is back? is i selena gomez?

She only liked the dress because its had a push-up bra
    && she look like a vampire with does redish eyes.
    Idk im just not feeling the dress

• Alexa

Hear me out..
    Miley is clearly doing Demi some good!
    When Demi used to hang out with Selena
    all the time, she always wanted to please
    the fans, and it wasnt really about what
    she wanted for HERSELF. That’s the kinda
    life Selena lives, she always lives to
    please her fans and she’s not being herself
    because she only care about what they think,
    which is one of the reasons why I dont
    like her, personally. But now Demi is
    hanging out with Miley and she’s being
    herself, she’s not living to please her
    fans or the people who hate her, shes
    living to be who she REALLY wants to be,
    like Miley.
    Miley is influencing her good! And i
    think theyre cute as besties ;) way cuter
    than Selena & Demi.. :)
    HATERS, THERES NO NEED FOR YOU TO BE HERE.
    Demi looks amazing, and clearly feels
    amazing being herself. So, BACK OFF ;D
    DEMI IS AMAZING ;D

• Lilli

Are you really discussing about Memi or Delena or whatever you wanna call them?! Like seriously?! Don’t judge her for the people she hangs out with….

• Blythe

DEMi LOVATO IS GORGEOUS. :)

I love her to death, and I’ll always be a fan of hers. It’s just it seems like she’s changed a lot over the past few years, first her goth-ish rocker stage, then her total hard core rocker stage, now her totally squeaky clean, fashionable, CLASSY self. It’s like this is the Demi that’s been there all along, she just had to go through a bunch of other ‘demi’s’ to figure it out. If that makes any sense at all…

But hey, I love how she always stays true to herself. That’s what’s important. And I think that it’s funny that she has pit stains, just goes to show that she’s a normal girl:) and i love her for it.

And this isn’t to be mean to her, but does anyone else think that she’s showing a little too much cleavage in her twitter profile pic? IDK, maybe it’s just me.

DEMI, if you’re reading this… you are totally awesome. And don’t let anyone tell you different. :)

-Blythe

fake boobs

trying hard!

I love her pale skin. I don’t understand why young girls think tanned skin looks better. It’s unhealthy!!! That is never cool.

Aww…Demi missed her “best” Miley…I love their friendship :) and Demi looks really pretty.

I clearly don’t understand why you guys decide to hate on her? What good does it bring to you to judge a person without knowing anything about her? Obviously, she has her flaws like everyone else, and she changed a lot but everyone does. It’s not like she’ll be a teenager forever, let her live it up. As much as you guys hate, you guys are practically embarassing yourselves. Put yourself in her spot, and try dealing with all the hate. Personally, I don’t like her hair color, don’t find it suits her, I used to watch her old youtube videos with selena, thought the were fantastic. But i’m not going to cry over it. because the only reason I ” liked” her was because of her music. I never met her, I can’t judge her, she can be a total sweetheart or not. Either way, you guys have to get over yourselves.
    Pah-lease?

• kat9920

looks like her dress got shredded in a washing machine! car wash hem much? ew this should be on the worst dressed list!

• demiselenajb

lmao at the picture choice!! it’s almost as bad as the miley ones. too bad there aren’t any slutty ones of demi oceanup!!!

I’m sorry but that dress does not compliment her body and the shoes are ugly like her legs.

i use to like demi a lot just like miley but now they both annoy me, demi is starting to act like miley.

Oh my above reply was for the spammer in blue.

Demi you are the most beautiful gir on earth! And that dress is hot!

Gorgeous girl and great role model, but there is just too much going on in the breast area for a 17 year old.

haha demi told those stupid ass haters!!!! and btw shes was on the besed dressed list there!:)))

Fletcher who ? no idea who that is

apparently he’s part of Sony Colubia Records, or Hollywood, something like that but he’s wanting to be a musician too from what I heard, which makes them kindof even more cuter haha :) but i’m just wondering if there together yet, everyone’s asking questions and trying to see if he has youtube, or twitter, for like his music or something. it’d be cool to ask, or talk to him :) does anybody have his twitter yet? everyone’s also saying this is why demi’s suddenly “happy” again lol sorry but awwww.

Fletcher is demi’s rumored lover boy
    but i think theyre just friends
    but OU needs to find info on them
    we need to find this boy
    there’s pictures that are leaked but OU probably won’t post them

anyway LOVE Fletcher, least somebody cares about her.

does anybody know were we can find his twitter, to ask him though?

so many people are asking questions over them hahaha wowww now so am i

Oh, Ok thanks :)
    But is he famous or something?

he must of been in RAF, damn the boy has like huge MUSCLES! LOL i totally agree he can beat any hater’s ass, that trys to mess with demi. he cares about her, GO FLETCH! GO FLETCH! hahaha

is this fletcher dude with her? or are they friends? or what?

chris walter, from texas know’s him i think. hmmmm i’ll ask. he seems pretty cool then

Im not sure why people are saying shes a brat, and stuck up, and fame is getting to her and stuff.
    I mean, if she made herself what everyone wanted her to be, and did what they wanted her to, then wouldnt that mean fame changed her?
    I personally think shes right for saying what she did.
    And I get where shes coming from cause I actually did the same thing (black hair, no tanning, doing what makes me happy for a change) about a year ago, and it is MUCH better than trying to be somebody your not.

Demi’s with Fletcher??

…shit where the fuck have i been?

hahahahah SHE DEFINITELY reads oceanup

ive always thought she was pretty. but she looks her best right now :D shes always so glowing, and the black hair and pale skin look really nice :)))

they = perfectnesss.

• nchick

shess stunninggg! (:
    loveyouu demi

• LOVEato

I actually love her but the things I loved about her are slowly starting to disappear and it seems that might be due to not being Selena’s friend anymore or hanging out too much with Miley. But whatever, it’s not like she lives to please ME. So that’s her choices to make in life, but I just personally hate Memi. Selena and her were super cute. It’s just so hypocritical of her to no longer talk about Selena. She freaking wrote a song about her and was always talking about how best friends are important, this that. :/ Whatever…

and oh her tweet about not tanning “anymore” because she doesn’t like it. Does that mean she did it before BECAUSE OF PEOPLE????! Cuz then i remember her saying I’m not changing, I still live by the song Lala Land and how she’s just tanning for herSELF.
    :S
    Im confused.
    Selena for the win

ok i admit when these pics 1st came out i thought demi look horrible but these pics are alot better and she looks great. i ugess it was just the photographers

• Living4Lovato

OMG!!! Ya’ll is cock blockin’ my girl…Get off of it already!

is fletcher still in RAF? or did he move?
    cause he has to be in california to get with her, unless they were in texas.

where’s his twitter already? hah

I didnt know if i was happy or upset that she had BLOCKED me i was like wow she noticed it and read my questions i asked her like 3 times if she hated selena gomez. then i went to demis page i try followin her again ha and it said this person has BLOCKED you. my stomech started hurting:/

• StarLight24

I don’t know if Demi reads this, she might. If she does: Demi, you’re awesome! Don’t listen to these haters. Be real, stand up for yourself, and don’t let them get to you.

• sofi

SHE´S S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G
    LOVE YOU DEMI
    YOU´RE THE BEST

__

I would block you too. Annoying ass Selena whore.

• Anonamas

Gee… great pic for the opener OU

o..O

Ugh.

Good for you, now post that in a selena post.GTFO.

__

I would block you too. Annoying ass Selena whore.

Really, I’m happy she blocked you also, what kind of question was that. Seriously this is the same immaturity that caused miley to delete her twitter.

• RememberDecemeber

Gah, She Is So GORGEOUSSS <3 :D

yeah i know i just wanted her to answer just one question..and everytime i tweeted her something nice she never noticed it but i said you hate selena and she blocked me owell.

Omg, I’ve always been taking DEMI as a role model, not stupid-ass kissing-attention whore hannah pft montana Miley! I mean…I HATE HER! I would’ve never thought about peircing my belly button but now since SHE had pierced hers, I kinda want to too!! I HATE THAT! Demi is always natural, but now not much I mean, dying her hair black is the worst thing she’s ever done! (also is supporting J-f***ing-B..JONAS BROTHERS NOT JUSTIN BEIBER!…Oh well they both suck)so if she dyed it back to brown like the old days, she would look 10 times better, also to take it easy on the make up, she looks like a freakin ghost!

• musiciseverything

She’s beautiful. And that first picture is priceless. Love Demi. I love how she told the haters off.

Does anyone know who is Fletcher?

• annamile

THIS GIRL IS SOOOO FUCKING STUPID!

SHE READS EVERY GOSSIP SITE! HAHA WHAT A DUMBASS!

• AnnaLynne

SO good*

DEMI YOU ARE SO UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYY

THIS GIRL IS SOOOO FUCKING STUPID!

SHE READS EVERY GOSSIP SITE! HAHA WHAT A DUMBASS!

I’m pretty sure the hateful comments are from her twitter.

UGLY DEMI YOU ARE UGLY AND YOU ARE SO FAKE LIKER YOU NEW FRIENDS

UGLY DEMI YOU ARE UGLY AND YOU ARE SO FAKE LIKER YOU NEW FRIENDS

UGLY DEMI YOU ARE UGLY AND YOU ARE SO FAKE LIKER YOU NEW FRIENDS

UGLY DEMI YOU ARE UGLY AND YOU ARE SO FAKE LIKER YOU NEW FRIENDS

STFU fucking troll spammer.

Kiss and Tell will outsell Here We Go Again

Kiss and Tell = over 330,000+
    Here We Go Again = 350,00+
    Don’t Forget = 480,000+

I DONT LIKE SELENAS MUSIC but @DEMI SHAME ON YOU OMG!!!!! YOU ARE A SINGER and selena is an ACTRESS !! EMILY OSMENT 2!!!!!

Fletcher is demi’s rumored lover boy
    but i think theyre just friends
    but OU needs to find info on them
    we need to find this boy
    there’s pictures that are leaked but OU probably won’t post them

anyway LOVE Fletcher, least somebody cares about her.

does anybody know were we can find his twitter, to ask him though?

so many people are asking questions over them hahaha wowww now so am i

• BEBOP

DEMI IS AWESOME!

• illimitablejoy

pit stains of hell.

she looks like a hooker

• mileyfan300

wow she looks lik som old lady pixy freek

• Emmaxx

I don’t know whether I like or hate that dress…. but I love the color. And, black shoes would’ve looked better than the silver ones, imo.

I can’t wait to see what Demi does for her next album. I heard she might put the love for a daughter and shut up and love me one it. I love this girl and have come to accept that she has many haters. It comes with the fame. I been a fan since 08 and continue to be one from this day. I like to see how she grows under the spotlight. Not everyone is going to like her style. Anyway she has enough of fans that are invested in her voice and see potential in her. I love you Dem Dem, keep your head up girly.

leave her alone she luks gorgeous

NO TAYLOR AND DEMI PICS FROM YESTERDAY … WHY ? :(

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Taylor looks like she left after she received her award.

WHORE

• demi lovato’s big ass fan

Demi Lovato is hella pretty. i envy her. She’s so gorgeous. I love her dress and her hair. Gosh she’s so beautiful! i love Demi!!! if i meet her ima hug her and tell her that i can finally die happy!! DEMI LOVATO FTW!!!!

• - Blair Waldorf -

Looks as if she ripped that dress into bits.
    But the colour suits her skin tone.

• Nikkiii

:( she doesnt look very good in that dress :S

• rosacarmina

shes rud! haha but i love her, I think the fame is really attacking her; still love her so much!

• kaity

i dont get why demi likes those shredded up dresses like the one she wore at the hannah montana premiere. not flaterring. her cleavage looks to pushed up & her shoes dont math :/ come on demi!!!! that color is BEAUTIFUL on her. she needs a better stylist & better decisions haha

• musiciseverything

Hell yea. Memi bitches. Glad that they are back.

People forget she is a teenage girl, she may have build a tough wall around herself but she still is affected by the amount of hate directed to her because of how she dress and the color she likes for her hair. This site claim she’s a bitch, but everyone of them is just as catty. Like the saying goes, point a finger at someone, you have three others points towards yourself. Hypocrisy is a common thing on sites. I have learned to accept that. I hope Demi gets even stronger and soon she will not care about the words thrown at her.

• AnnaLynne

Awww it’s SO that somebody think the same way as me! She does not need haters, she already has fans that love her just the way she is. And Demi consider them (fans) as her friends, because they support her everytime.
    So go away haters!

demi and taylor are not friends no more.
    demi just looked at taylor like bitch you have my bestfriend selena now haha

• ILY NICK

Leave that girl alone, she has feelings too and i personally think she looked great, she doesnt have to dress in a way she feels uncomfortable so respect her and what she choses to wear

demi and taylor are not friends no more.
    demi just looked at taylor like bitch you have my bestfriend selena now haha

lol, this is funny. Anyway I was always a Memi supporter.

demi BLOCKED ME ON TWITTER HAHA BECUZ I ASKED HER IF SHE HATED SELENA GOMEZ SO SHE BLOCKED ME LOL I WAS LIKE WTF SO YOU READ THE BAD THINGS.

DEMI WE KNOW YOU READ THIS YOU ARE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!! SELENAS AND YOU ARENT BEST FRIENDS ANMORE? BECAUSE OF YOUU YOU UGLY BITCH!!!!!!!

I WAS SHOCKED SHE EVEN HAD THE TIME TO BLOCKED ME LOL. I GUESS SHES DID WANT TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION. OR IDK BUT IT WAS LAST NIGHT.

• hithere

oooh gooooooooorgeus! she is so pretty!

Everybdy is like ” omg, i miss the old demi”, well guess what? she wasn’t even herself. You were loving some fake, disney product. I’m glad she’s doing what she love and is herself now.

i agreeee completely.

and i love how shes so blunt in her tweets telling people off, shes actually herself and not trying to be a disney product.

• No Bitchassness

I seriously love Demi.
    Everyone seems to hate on her recently.
    I love this “new” Demi as many refer to her as though.

Same, i used to despise her last year, well 2008 but i’ve loved her since January 09 and i still do love her.

She probably reads our comments so HEY DEMI , if you read this I think you re gorgeous . I just like your brown hair better on you . But if you feel great in black then good :)

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

I don’t get the Demi hate. You can’t hate someone for not being friends with someone else. That’s, dumb.

dssfdfsfsd

• kay_alyssa

oh wow gorgeous dress just not on demi

i mean I LOOOOVE demi lovato
    but not with this dress
    i respect her choices and the whole being different thing but come on give me some like lady gaga haha JUST KIDDING

im glad demi speakes her mind and is independent
    she is definatly sombody to watch

eeeeee

__

… is maylor making out in your icon :S haha.

ugh, ou need to post the so freaking cute pictures of miam on the beach

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Looks like it doesn’t it? They’re pulling out of a hug. lol.

hahhaha OMG that pic just made my day
    haha demi is awesome :D

• SwiftyRockstar

She looks like a dwarf. Short legs and a fucking big head.

• Pac

Why is she like “I can do whatever i want, so what”
    so annoying yo know, who cares demi?

Because people were hating on her!

Fletcher who ? no idea who that is

I don’t know… They were talking about someone called Fletcher in the last post about Demi. They were saying that they are together or something like that…

• sofi

DEMI YOU´RE GORGEOUS
    I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT YOU
    YOU´RE A BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUTSIDE

LOVE FROM A TRULY FAN OF YOU

somebody (namin no names)…
    discovered.. BOOBs!!
    dont get me wrong i love demi
    but here shes kinda…slutty