Nick Jonas Z100 INTERVIEW NEW

Thx Without Limits Site! :]

• blingbling

7thhhhhhhhhhh

• GoldenGal9311

Okay, I’m gonna watch this now. I just have to be one of the first commenters.

• blingbling

8thhhhhhhhhhhhh

• blingbling

9thhhhhhhhhh

• blingbling

10thhhhhhhhhhhhh

• blingbling

11thhhhhhhhhhhh

• Jason

youtube doesn’t work for me right now

He’s effing gorgeous.

He answered Gossipfashos question hahahaha purity ring thing

does he help selena put pickles up her butt?

• Janis Lan

It’s not working for me :(. What’s the interview about?
    __

Same here :/

• GoldenGal9311

DAMN you google/youtube!!!!

• Robert Pattinson

This is OT but look how Demi shooped her default twitter pic O_O it looked better before, cept for the pit stains

• MZ

does he help selena put pickles up her butt?

Yes. That’s exactly what he does in his spare time.

• LaughALot:D

pfff. it’s not working

• hpaddictedx

I hate when youtube is down.

• person of pie

Fuckin youtube! whats the url to make it high quality so that it plays?

Awww he’s cute.

And for anyone who said Nick doesn’t care about Miley anymore? Bullshit. Watch the end of this video, he looks so fucking sad:

• GoldenGal9311

he is Cute

Who is the blonde?

__________________

Her mom? I don’t know…

JASON WHO IS YOUR OU BESTFRIEND?????

Robert Pattinson said:

_________
    I think she photoshopped it herself. She probably just wanted to fix her pit stains. No biggie.

• ohdayum.

not gonna try start shit..but NICK J lyrics to his song stay..

”I know your scared
    But I promise babe
    I’m not who I was before”

IMO, I think it’s about selena.

Dont go apeshit on me, i’m just saying an assumption.

• StarLight24

Well this is lame. Youtube needs to work for at least one person so we’ll know what’s going on :(.

ohdayum. said:
    not gonna try start shit..but NICK J lyrics to his song stay..

”I know your scared
    But I promise babe
    I’m not who I was before”

IMO, I think it’s about selena.

Dotn go apeshit on me, i’m just saying an assumption.
    _______
    Hypothetically if the song WAS about someone, I think it’s about Selena too.

your lives must be really sad and lonely for you to sit around hoping and wishing for others to have some relationship

She tweets about being true to youself but picked an overly shopped pic of herself for her default. WTF?

She looks better before.

• GoldenGal9311

Ohhh man!!! Ohhh.

Lol, this is what happens when you have nothing but health food in your home. You start dreaming about cake.

• ohdayum.

YouBelongWithMe still thinks Jason gives a crap about her…how cute. :)

___________________

she doesnt give a fuck. we all know you do.

• ET

“OOHH EM GEE DID YOU HERE THERE IS A BOY IN OCEANUP IS SOO HOOT”

• elieaa

Just putting it out there, but what the hell is wrong with Jason Is Mine.Like wow, Jason is a guy. No need to throw yourself at someone you don’t know. Have a little self – respect.

• Eneyi

lololololol this ‘JasonisMINE ‘ person is hilarious but creepy on a variety of levels

• MZ

uhm i have a question haha why did everyone think the song nick wrote “stay” was about selena and that hes falling for her now..? Did he say that its an experience that is happening to him now… or just a past experiance..?\

Because he said that he wrote the song ‘last night’ before he performed it so everyone automatically thought ‘Selena went to his concert, they got seen together, it must be her’ because apparently Nick doesn’t have the mental capacity to write a song about a past experience and then perform it.

Jason is MINE said:

YouBelongWithMe still thinks Jason gives a crap about her…how cute. :)

———————————-

are you that drob girl??

• Adam J

Stopping by to say hi i’m a guy >_>

Time to dukes of hazzard outta here !

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

ET said:

“OOHH EM GEE DID YOU HERE THERE IS A BOY IN OCEANUP IS SOO HOOT”

HAHAHAHAH, WIN!

• ET

Nick lost his virginity … with me;)

• CoinBears

Sing me to sleep, I’ll see you in my dreams,
    waiting to say, “I miss you. I’m so sorry.”

• Stateofemergency

LMAO

ET said:
    “OOHH EM GEE DID YOU HERE THERE IS A BOY IN OCEANUP IS SOO HOOT”
    Haha! “OceanUp girl rocked my world for a whole 2 seconds and now I know, I’m not about to be another victim of the Oceanup girl syndrome.” Lmao!

• ImNotAnnoying

Omg another guy? goodness gracious… >.<

Stopping by to say hi i’m a guy >_>

Time to dukes of hazzard outta here !

LMAO that’s probably a good idea before an ‘Adam J is MINE’ user pops up on here! hahaa :)

ImNotAnnoying said:

i thought she was just obese but she is pregnant from my cousin’s dog.
    haha! your cousin’s dog is a playa! :D

———————

yea his name is champ lmfao

• GoldenGal9311

ET said:

“OOHH EM GEE DID YOU HERE THERE IS A BOY IN OCEANUP IS SOO HOOT”
    _____________________

OMG!!! I’M A LOSER, AND I CAN’T GET A GUY IN REAL LIFE!!! SO I’M GONNA CRUSH ON A BOY WHOM I DON’T EVEN KNOW ONLINE! YAY! IS HE HOTTTTTTTT?

• ImNotAnnoying

i thought she was just obese but she is pregnant from my cousin’s dog.
    haha! your cousin’s dog is a playa! :D

———————

yea his name is champ lmfao
    lmao

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Stopping by to say hi i’m a guy >_>

Time to dukes of hazzard outta here !

Ssssshhh!
    You’re giving ideas! :P

• HelloBeautiful-x

Jan 7, 2010 @ 05:29 pm
    xoxokatie8 said:

awwww, nick jonas is so cute!

i love your icon:D
    i was there! tehehe
    ____________________
    Thank you! :)

• ImNotAnnoying

Soo many newbies on oceanup…do not even know the oceanup way of life handbook…

• Adam J

ImNotAnnoying said:

Omg another guy? goodness gracious… >.< ———- Are guys not welcome on OU? i mean i don’t like gossip but some of the stuff is funny and the people are funny. I do like selena-miley-demi and some jonas stuff. But some times it feels like guys are not welcome. MZ said: LMAO that’s probably a good idea before a ‘Adam J is MINE’ user pops up on here! hahaa :)

Trolls will be trolls no worries to me.

• KeepTheFaith

I’m on my phone so I can’t see the video. Has anyone watched it? If they have care to explain? :)

liam moved in with miley

Last night a whole bunch of guys came on and I think they were just girls pretending to be guys, because, come on really: just coeincidently all these guys come on after Jason and m get super popular. I know Jason is happy about it, but I don’t think THAT many guys would come on here the SAME night

• ImNotAnnoying

Omg another guy? goodness gracious… >.< ———- Are guys not welcome on OU? i mean i don’t like gossip but some of the stuff is funny and the people are funny. I do like selena-miley-demi and some jonas stuff. But some times it feels like guys are not welcome. ——- NO! guys are welcome that just means more trolls

• CoinBears

MZ said:

Trolls will be trolls no worries to me.
    Guys are welcome, we just don’t see them often. And when they do, the trolls get extremely possessive like they’ve been fuc.king them since they were 7. Example: drob the other day and this Jason is mine girl. Crazies.

• iFail2Much

Jason I want you to make ME pregnant.

Ngl, that made me lol.

• Tashahahaha

Ok…this post is officially weird.

• Stateofemergency

HA! people were making such a big deal out of Nick’s ring on his necklace, it was only so he could play guitar. freaking teenies freaking out over nothing. >_>

• OceanUp Fail

i know, their 2007 album is still my favorite. joe is so manly now :D

Same :] I wish they sang more songs off that album at their concerts, like Inseparable I wish they would sing the original of that :)
    I know! Especially with that beard thing he’s been doing recently, haha.

• teenage rebel

I loved Joe’s hair like in your icon : )
    Thank-you, Joick ftw.

i was thinking about changing mine, its so 2007 :P

• iFail2Much

Fuck Youtube.

iFail2Much said:

Fuck Youtube.

if you want too but it might hurt. and they will post it afterwards

• hpaddictedx

really? have you read half the posts? lot o lonely girls hoping and praying
    Well….haha maybe I was just speaking for myself then.

hpaddictedx said:
    really? have you read half the posts? lot o lonely girls hoping and praying
    Well….haha maybe I was just speaking for myself then.
    No, most people on here really don’t care. Other than anonymous users and a couple of stans.

• Janis Lan

try this link to see the video, it worked for me :D

___

• JASON LIKES IT KINKY

I’m going to tie Jason to a bed and r*pe him.

• OceanUp Fail

teenage rebel
    your icon is rather amazing :)

• ImNotAnnoying

Nick you are the life beneath my wings..you keep my up..your kisses at night take my breath away..and I just need to say..I love you..(day dream ends)

Woah! what a day dream..

• fortunecookie

he is just too cute. <3

• JASON LIKES IT KINKY

Jason will you let me tie you up?

• hpaddictedx

JASON LIKES IT KINKY said:

I’m going to tie Jason to a bed and r*pe him
    Lmao please stop.

IT WORKS :D!!!

Thank you so much!
    But it’s taking fucking ages to load because it won’t let me view it unless it’s in HQ :|
    Stupid youtube!

• teenage rebel

I know! Especially with that beard thing he’s been doing recently, haha.

yeah they never do any of those songs except the singles. :[ idk, i dont really like their newest album that much. only a few songs.

• Jason

this video is too damn long!

• idkMyBFFjill

JASON LIKES IT KINKY said:

I’m going to tie Jason to a bed and r*pe him.
    ___________
    Drob gtfo

Jason said:
    this video is too damn long!

LMAO :) If it was anyone other than Nick, I wouldn’t watch a ten minute interview on youtube haha :)

• OceanUp Fail

i was thinking about changing mine, its so 2007 :P

Haha, JB were so cute in 2007, when Kevin + Joe straightened their hair & Nick had his fro. They’re still cute now, but hotter. :)

• AAC

Love him. :)

MZ said:
    Jason said:
    this video is too damn long!

I’m not actually watching it, I’m just listening to it haha. Nick’s gorgeous, but I can’t stop commenting on OU lmao.

• blingbling

I love the movie GONE WITH THE WIND<3

• Jason

ok I’m going to stop watching it because it keeps freezing on me……

• AAC

Oh my God! Haha that’s so awesome! Whoever took that picture has fricken amazing timing.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

It says an error has occured for me..:/

• MZ

I know I’m addicted to commenting on here :| But I have to force myself to go soon. It’s 01:10am and I have to be up at 7. Yawn.

• ET

ASON LIKES IT KINKY said:

Jason will you let me tie you up?
    .—–
    LMAO, Dude enough

• ohdayum.

She looks better before.

_______________________

ugh. photoshoping a pic of you doesnt mean you’re to true to yourself.

• AAC

Soo… Where is everyone?

• GoldenGal9311

Ugh the video is slow.

But did Nick go into Mister Roger’s closet and steal his shirt?

• OceanUp Fail

Cba to watch all the video. :]

• teenage rebel

OceanUp Fail said:
    teenage rebel
    your icon is rather amazing :)

thanks, so is yours ;]

• teenage rebel

i know, their 2007 album is still my favorite. joe is so manly now :D

• OceanUp Fail

thanks, so is yours ;]

I loved Joe’s hair like in your icon : )
    Thank-you, Joick ftw.

First??

• starstruck.

I feel the same way you do.People always assume that Nick is the only one passionate about music but what about Joe and Kevin?They’re in the band too.Just because Nick tends to get most of the credit does not mean that Joe and Kevin sit back and do nothing at all with THEIR,not just Nicks, music.They’re involved in the process too.

Sorry for the rant.I’m new at OceanUp but I’ll figure out a way to make my comments short like everybody else :)

• becca

cutiee!!

• Aitana

If the video doesn’t work you cand watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1lde-pon48

gotta love nick!

OOOH NICK IS GORGEOUS

• blingbling

5th

• blingbling

coooool(:

• blingbling

6thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• StarLight24

It’s not working for me :(. What’s the interview about?

Ssssshhh!
    You’re giving ideas! :P

:O Whoops. I apologize to Adam J in advance in case that happens hahaha! :)

• Eneyi

starstruck. said:

As long as you’re not talking nonsense rants are perfectly fine lol

MZ said:

haha oh God here I am thinking that he said he wrote it about an experiance he is currently going through… WTF… Everyone was like he must be in love RIGHT NOW. hahaha yah right he probably was writing it about a past experiance

• YouBelongWithMe

Jason is MINE said:

YouBelongWithMe still thinks Jason gives a crap about her…how cute. :)
    WTF did I ever do to you?
    Jason will never be with you okay.
    Wish upon a star but it will never happen freak.

• Lilly

does the video not work for anyone else or is it just me?

• JBug.

JOE JONAS PERFORMING WITH SWITCHFOOT:

I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE VIDEOS OF THIS

• Jason

so does anyone want a bunch of beagle puppies??

• HelloBeautiful-x

xoxokatie8 said:

i was there! tehehe
    _________________
    Yeah I was there too! :)

• NICOLE .

——————

M will never be super popular. Let’s be serious.

• MZ

You are welcome on here! haha :) It’s just some teenie girls freak the fuck out because they can’t handle the thought of talking to boys. Don’t worry though, they’ll grow out of it once they’re 13, there’s still hope for them.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

does the video not work for anyone else or is it just me?

——————

its not working for me either.. :/

• AAC

Finally! I find In The End lyrics! One of my favourite songs off Nick’s album. Haha YES!

This towns too small, for you to run around like you do. Taking things that just dont belong to you. Picture yourself inside a room now, wanting the freedom that youre losing.
    CHORUS:
    Cause then? it all comes back to haunt you in the end, it even hurts the most when you dont have a friend, then there goes trust, now Im stuck from the ones I love, friends. Then it all comes back to haunt you in the end.
    Now youre scared,that somebody will find you now.Turn on the weather;cause you know what shows all about.Now picture yourself inside a room now,wanting the freedom that youre losing.
    CHORUS:
    (Instrumental)
    Cry alone,nobody will see you through.You made your choice,theres nothing that you can do.
    CHORUS: – and now youre stuck on the wrong side of the road.Then it all comes back to haunt you,all comes back to haunt you,it all? comes back to haunt you in the end!!

(Again not sure if this is ALL the lyrics)

• Eneyi

Lilly said:
    does the video not work for anyone else or is it just me?
    I think youtube is down…

It’s not working on my computer or on my itouch.

• ImNotAnnoying

so does anyone want a bunch of beagle puppies??
    how about just one?

• NICOLE .

so does anyone want a bunch of beagle puppies??

I wish I could take them, but I can’t. :(

nick jonas is just too adorable.

i was thinking of songs that i would like him to cover and i think he should do some of these ones….

sex on fire by kings of leon
    21 guns or good riddance (time of your life) by greenday
    comfortable by john mayer
    you’re body is a wonderland by john mayer
    i don’t wanna miss a thing by aerosmith
    please forgive me by bryan adams
    we danced or she’s everything by brad paisley
    fix you by coldplay
    maybe a david cook song like permanent or come back to me
    you found me by the fray
    love remains the same by gavin rossdale
    here in your arms by hellogoodbye
    better than me or lips of an angel by hinder
    your everything by keith urban
    a drop in the ocean by ron pope
    she is love by parachute
    1234 by yje plain white t’s
    your guardian angel by red jumpsuit apparatus
    not meant to be by theory of a deadman
    apologize by one republic
    pork and beans by weezer (ha its a fun song)
    gotta be somebody by nickelback

i think it would also be really cool for nick and miley to do a duet together on the song “like we never loved at all” by faith hill

haha its a lot but i think he could pull off any of these songs really well

• Stateofemergency

He could possibly maybe be talking about someone else besides the two people who shall not be named. Nick needs to take some time off and find him a danielle in the Bahamas. :)

———————-

I just talk about random shit on here i have no idea what these people talk about lmfao my sister goes on this site a lot and we made this when i came home for break because i was making fun of the stuff on here and she thought it would be hilarious if people just saw my name pop out of nowhere…..

if the video isn’t working click this link…

it should work now :)

• MZ

That’s the thing, he could’ve written it about a past experience, OR it could’ve been about something that just randomly inspired him e.g. a song or a movie and isn’t about a girl at all. It really bothers me how people go all Sherlock Holmes on his ass and try and decipher his lyrics instead of just enjoying his music. Oh well. Teenies will be teenies.

NICOLE . said:

so does anyone want a bunch of beagle puppies??

I wish I could take them, but I can’t. :(

——————

I’ll send it through UPS if you want

• ET

ITS NOT FAIR I THINK YOURE REALLY MEAN I THINK YOURE REALLY MEAN

• CoinBears

———————

This may sound creepy but, does your sister have an account? Or did she just read the posts and read the crazy ass comments?

• ImNotAnnoying

so does anyone want a bunch of beagle puppies??

I wish I could take them, but I can’t. :(

——————

I’ll send it through UPS if you want

can I have one? just one?

• NICOLE .

I’ll send it through UPS if you want

——————-

I couldn’t have dogs in my apartment even if I wanted them… and I do. Damn, I do.

• idkMyBFFjill

so does anyone want a bunch of beagle puppies??
    omg yes!
    where do u live?
    wait, don’t answer that, the freaks are still here.

I WANT A BEAGLE PUPPY! :( LOL

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I loved Joe’s hair like in your icon : )
    Thank-you, Joick ftw.

i was thinking about changing mine, its so 2007 :P

I love JB 2007. <3
    I can’t change my icon, i have some sort of attachment to it.

lol, jk.

CoinBears said:

———————

——————-

I don’t think she has one but yea she was showing me some comments and her and her friends make inside jokes about them lmfao.
    She’s 12……

• Lilly

LOL at people fighting over the guys on this site. i think i’ll stick to the real guys in my life.

• idkMyBFFjill

Well, i want one SOOOOO badly, but i kno for a fact i can’t get a dog. moms suck.

ImNotAnnoying said:

I WANT A BEAGLE PUPPY! :( LOL

———————-

they’re not born yet so you will have to wait for a couple of months lol

• ilovemusic

Ugh, the person deleted the video…now I can’t watch it -____-

I WANT A BEAGLE PUPPY! :( LOL

———————-

they’re not born yet so you will have to wait for a couple of months lol
    ok i will wait..:DD

• ET

2007 WAS THE SHIT, MONAS WAS AMAZING<3<3 I MISS THEIR CLOSENESS:/

LMAO :) Good plan :)

• ImNotAnnoying

Adam J is probably a girl…

uhhh, okay..wtf.
    No there hasn’t.
    There are other guys on here besides him.
    Noone really cares.
    Its just that one creeper thats acting like that to piss everyone off.+++++++but ms annoying and jays gone

not gonna try start shit..but NICK J lyrics to his song stay..

”I know your scared
    But I promise babe
    I’m not who I was before”

IMO, I think it’s about selena.

Dont go apeshit on me, i’m just saying an assumption.

Nick says in the song that “he never felt this way before” and I’m sorry he and Selena only started reconnecting recently, don’t think its about her. It doesn’t have to be referring to a current relationship btw.

• Jason

does he help selena put pickles up her butt?

———————–

wow that’s fucking kinky

• MZ

YouTube’s dumb. I literally can’t function when it’s down. Quite sad really. :)

• hpaddictedx

No one is sitting here hoping some relationship happens and no one is going to cry if it does or doesn’t.

• blingbling

Youtube isn’t working for me.
    ugh. I think I’ll just make a
    BLINGBLING TUBE.

Robert Pattinson said:

_________
    exactly! she wanted to fix her pit stains lol :D CAUGHT!!!!!!!!!

I really liked this interview.

• person of pie

the video only plays in HQ so put it so it’s open on youtube and then ad &fmt=18 to the end of the url.

• msjonas13

AHH I LOVE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH!

hpaddictedx said:

really? have you read half the posts? lot o lonely girls hoping and praying

• teenage rebel

try this link to see the video, it worked for me :D

teenage rebel said:
    try this link to see the video, it worked for me :D

IT WORKS :D!!!

• ohdayum.

my interview loaded real fast :D

• Adam J

ImNotAnnoying said:

Adam J is probably a girl…

What makes you say that?

• Hilary

he is just too cute.

• xoxokatie8

anyone know where jonasgirl went? she like poofed:|

Jason, are you gay?
    No offence..im just wondering..

• Jason is MINE

Jason our icons are similar :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

omfg, you’re such a creeper.

leave the poor guy alone.

ugh…

• ET

Nicholas is so gorgeous and so pretty that i want to pinch his chuby’s checks and never let him go.

• Jason is MINE

Jason will you let me feed you cherries?

• Jason

wow this is getting stupid

• ImNotAnnoying

Just because Jason is a guy dose not mean you have to try to get him! LEAVE HIM ALONE! >:(

• iFail2Much

That’s a nice photo :D Love it.

Sometimes there are girls who look pretty without all those makeup cake on their face.

And demi’s one of them/
    She would look amazing with simple makeup
    IMO

• GoldenGal9311

Jason is MINE said:

Jason will you let me feed you cherries?
    _________________

You have got to be fucking kidding me! I have officially lost all hope in Oceanup. The trolls are starting to get accounts! WHAT?

• CoinBears

Oh gosh. Who is Jason is MINE?

Jason is MINE said:

Jason will you let me feed you cherries?

ill eat cherrys off your ass :D

• StarLight24

The stan made an account :|.

Jason, are you gay?
    No offence..im just wondering..

—————–

No…..I just like Nick Jonas (not in a homo way, in a music way) and in my defense there is apperantly another straight guy on here that likes miley cyrus, so no, I’m not the only guy on here

• AAC

Jason is MINE said:

Jason will you let me feed you cherries?
    ______

… Your name says it all.

• iFail2Much

Jason is MINE said:

Jason our icons are similar :)

Wow you need to GTFO, and leave the poor guy alone.
    Now I see why therea are barely any guys here.

• xoxokatie8

tehehehhe:]

iFail2Much said:
    Jason is MINE said:

Jason our icons are similar :)

Wow you need to GTFO, and leave the poor guy alone.
    Now I see why therea are barely any guys here.
    Exactly. It turns into freaking cougar land for the teens.

• ImNotAnnoying

The troll is going to make Jason flee from oceanup..lol..

• CoinBears

Wait, is NJ&TA coming to Toronto? Someone please answer because I saw something and I want confirmation. Don’t know why OU is my choice but please answer!

• xoxokatie8

tomorow is fridayyyyy:]:]:]
    yay

i came, i trolled, i pwned

• ImNotAnnoying

You should have listened to me.

Brook back mountain?

• YouBelongWithMe

Jason is MINE said:

Jason will you let me feed you cherries?
    Jason I feel really bad for you.

• SJS

http://chaoschroniclesbyliandolan.blogspot.com/2010/01/omg-joe-jonas-with-switchfoot-at-bcs.html Joe performed with Switchfoot! I’m dying to see a video of this.

• Jason is MINE

JASON PWNS JAY
    Jason we should give eachother belly shots with vodka.

Just because Jason is a guy in Oceanup doesn’t mean you all have to be all over him.

Stop trying to impressed him! Stop trying to please him!

=you guys are turning into pathetic and desperate girls who’s never seen a guy before in their life! Geeze!

• xoxokatie8

oh my gosh, i heard that too. on like gossipfasho or something. but nick hasen’t said anything? and it isen’t on livenation. so im so confused:| but i hope

• ohdayum.

_________________________

hahahahahha at this shit.
    someone needs a real life guy. quick.

• YouBelongWithMe

JASON PWNS JAY
    Jason we should give eachother belly shots with vodka.
    You are probably Jackie.

• xoxokatie8

OU takes forever to load my new icon:| sigh

• Jason is MINE

SHUTUP.
    Jason lets ignore these peasants and make children

• NICOLE .

Stop trying to impressed him! Stop trying to please him!

—————————

Were you around for the Jay nonsense, anon? JW.

• StarLight24

Stop trying to impressed him! Stop trying to please him!

Ehhh…as far as I know it’s only been that one creeper who made an account with Jason in the name. No one else really cares. Everyone else I’m sure likes an actual guy they know or has a boyfriend.

• hpaddictedx

LOL <3

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Stop trying to impressed him! Stop trying to please him!

It’s just one person.
    Not all of us.

• YouBelongWithMe

SHUTUP.
    Jason lets ignore these peasants and make children
    =====
    WTF are you taking?

SHUTUP.
    Jason lets ignore these peasants and make children
    WOW…

Stop trying to impressed him! Stop trying to please him!

It’s just one person.
    Not all of us.

I’m sorry, I have to diagree..
    there’s been a change and I notice it.
    its not obvious like that one person..

• NICOLE .

Yep, but they’re in denial about it, of course.

• NICOLE .

You should have listened to me.

• island.B

good for Nick.=D

you can go on here and find another interview with nick from today..

diptodib dib

firstname lastname

this was the name of a sixth grader at school last year.

• NICOLE .

She’s 12……

——————-

Oh dear, that’s not good. O_O

• Janis Lan

tomorow is fridayyyyy:]:]:]
    yay
    __

Thank God!

• starstruck.

Joe performed with Switchfoot?When?!

I NEED a video ASAP<3

• SJS

Haven’t found a video yet. I’m dying to see one too. I seriously want to rub it in the face of everyone who says Joe doesn’t care much about music.

• hpaddictedx

SHUTUP.
    Jason lets ignore these peasants and make children
    LMAOOLMAO stop you’re just going to drive the poor guy crazy.

• AAC

Okay I’m watching and listening to Nick’s new song, Stay on Youtube and I have two things to say.

1. Those teenies REALLY need to SHUT UP!

and

2. At the end when he picks up his mic and puts one hand on his heart, I had such a 11/12 year old Nicholas Jonas moment. Like when he used to sing Dear God and Time For Me To Fly. It’s amazing how far he has come. I have said this so many times but I am truly proud of him. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for him and his brothers. :’)

SKEET SKEET SKEET

• ET

JASON IS MINE
    LMAAOO OMG IM DYING PLEASE NOOO! Poor Guy, you act like you have NEVER seen a boy in your life lol

• Jason

my friends call me Jay as a nickname……so are you saying that I pwn myself?? and wtf, why do people still use the word “pwn?”

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

ImNotAnnoying said:
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY
    Next time won’t you sing with me.

• Janis Lan

Jason is MINE, you’re freakin’ creepy.

• ImNotAnnoying

What if Jason is a fat perverted bastard? huh? you should not hook up with people over the internet.

i am the pickle

• ET

2007 PONES EVERYOTHER YEAR. MONAS WAS THE BOOOMB

• xoxokatie8

lallaa

• elieaa

Hey guys!!

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

HEY GUYS ANYONE KNOWS WHEN’S THE JONAS’ CONCERT IN THE HOUSTON RODEO?

• starstruck.

Jason is MINE:You’re really pathetic.

Or maybe you’re just doing it to piss everyone off but still…creepy.:P

• GoldenGal9311

Alright, anyway. I like cupcakes.

Mmm.

• YouBelongWithMe

Jasonismine-
    Jason will never be yours.
    You are just doing this for attention and you are bored. You probably have no friends because you are that bored.

• Jason

good news people my beagle IS pregnant!

• iLoveChrisBrown

Ohh come on give the guy a brake. Leave him alone.

• ohdayum.

SHUTUP.
    Jason lets ignore these peasants and make children
    _________________________

LOL. you crack me up. If you’re doing this just to tick people off, it aitn working…cause I find this really finny actually.
    ;D

GO ON YOUTUBE ON THE URL PUT &fmt=18
    IT WORKS IM WATCHING IT NOW

• GoldenGal9311

Or maybe you’re just doing it to piss everyone off
    ___________________

Exactly. So people need to ignore the bitch.

• renee

awsome i love nick

• xoxokatie8

good news people my beagle IS pregnant!

hah just a little random:]

• YouBelongWithMe

GoldenGal9311 said:

Alright, anyway. I like cupcakes.

Mmm.
    Muffins are better.
    But I kinda like cupcakes.

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

cool. but i’m too lazy to watch the video.

i am the pickle

in selenas’ butt

• ImNotAnnoying

good news people my beagle IS pregnant!
    sorry..that made me laugh..

• GoldenGal9311

elieaa said:

Hey guys!!
    _______________

Hi!

• Jason

i thought she was just obese but she is pregnant from my cousin’s dog.

• YouBelongWithMe

Jason said:

good news people my beagle IS pregnant!
    That is so cool

• CoinBears

It’s really pathetic when girls try too hard. Some people just don’t get hints or the plain, blunt statement.

• ImNotAnnoying

i thought she was just obese but she is pregnant from my cousin’s dog.
    haha! your cousin’s dog is a playa! :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Hey guys!!

Heyyyy. :)

elieaa said:
    Hey guys!!

I’m in love with your icon! haha :)

• GoldenGal9311

YouBelongWithMe said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

Alright, anyway. I like cupcakes.

Mmm.
    Muffins are better.
    But I kinda like cupcakes.
    _________________

You’re right. Muffins are better. They’re not as sweet, which is good.

• ohdayum.

i thought she was just obese but she is pregnant from my cousin’s dog.
    _

LOL. oceanup is on crack.

ohdayum. said:
    i thought she was just obese but she is pregnant from my cousin’s dog.
    _

LOL. oceanup is on crack.
    You just now realized that? Lmao!

• NICOLE .

That is so cool

———————

I’m sorry. You know ily, girl, but this comment made me lol. It reminded me of the episode of South Park where Bebe gets boobs, and all of the guys are like “That is so true. That is the most fascinating thing I have ever heard.” while she is reading her paper about her cat. XD

• YouBelongWithMe

dun dun dun

• Lilly

MZ said:

LMAO :) Good plan :)
    probably safer too, no offense to anyone but you never know what kind of person someone is who you met on the web.

• Jason is MINE

Jason I want you to make ME pregnant.

I just get tired of when there’s a guy around,girls act there best and pretend their too cool for this shit when 5 mins before it was a diff story.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Stop trying to impressed him! Stop trying to please him!

It’s just one person.
    Not all of us.

I’m sorry, I have to diagree..
    there’s been a change and I notice it.
    its not obvious like that one person..

uhhh, okay..wtf.
    No there hasn’t.
    There are other guys on here besides him.
    Noone really cares.
    Its just that one creeper thats acting like that to piss everyone off.

• Jason is MINE

YouBelongWithMe still thinks Jason gives a crap about her…how cute. :)

Jason is MINE said:
    YouBelongWithMe still thinks Jason gives a crap about her…how cute. :)
    Awww…are you just jealous that she can get a real man instead of a cyber boyfriend?

• elieaa

MZ

Thanks. I love it too. :)

• HelloBeautiful-x

awwww, nick jonas is so cute!

• xoxokatie8

is it just me or is facebook not working? :|

• StarLight24

The song may actually be irrelevant to anyone. I write songs myself, and when I get inspired it’s not necessarily about anyone. It’s just an idea I get, so I write it.

• xoxokatie8

awwww, nick jonas is so cute!

i love your icon:D
    i was there! tehehe

• ImNotAnnoying

LEAVE yOUBELONGWITHME OUT OF THIS! lol…ha…I felt like yellin’…