Selena Gomez, ‘Officially Back To Work’

selena-dark-seven-rays_0

Selena Facebook: Officially back to work, I feel so refreshed and ready for 2010. Lots of great things to come I am very excited. I am finally making it out to the East coast for a show and am in talks of a tour over the summer, crossing my fingers everything works out. Buy tickets Sunday to her 02/14/10 concert at 6 PM for Tower Theater inUpper Darby, PA @LiveNation

• demiselenafan

its available to buy the cd or download the tracks on http://www.amazon.co.uk in the uk :D and she has been signed by fascination records so it will be officially released sometime this year hopefully :)

hope this is helpful :)x

• Kelly

Does anyone know if she will release the album in the UK? I only really like two songs, and wanna buy them. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

I love this girl so much
    she amazes me

when does she start filming what boys want ???

shes not it was canceled or put on long term hold

idkMyBFFjill said:

wait, taco bell’s rehiring??

she is the new spokes head

Kelly said:

i tunes sweetie itunes you can get them now

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

That’s cool, yo.

i tunes sweetie itunes you can get them now
    Her songs aren’t available on UK Itunes and you can’t use US itunes unless you’re in the US.

• Kelly

Kelly said:

i tunes sweetie itunes you can get them now

Are you sure? I just looked and i only got her tinkerbell stuff and a tribute album. Thank you very much though :D

awww she and nick are going out again!…?

awww she and nick are going out again!…?

I love selena and I support everything she does even though I don’t like her music, I still bought her album cuz I know how much work she put in this album

i tunes sweetie itunes you can get them now

wow that sucks…..then download her album for free google it and bang free

thats what i did i wasn’t paying for that shit pile. deleted it about 4 hours later

who knows ?! but hopefully not
    nicks a jerk

• gingerrx.

i’m not a hater, i think selena is sweet, but please, she shouldn’t do a tour. that would be so low, she can’t sing good

IM GONNA TAKE THAT NEW GIRL FROM LOGISTICS AND SHOW HERE MY O FACE !!!!

• wooohooooo

shes probably going to end up opening of for the Jonas Brothers summer world tour in 2010..I like selena and all but I cant take her seriously as a singer only an actor…but good luck to her!

I love you selena but please forget that singer thing already

make that money selena, but shake your ass more ok its what men want to see

YES AND BEFORE YOU GO TOUR LEARN TO PROPERLY SING SO YOU CAN HIT THE HIGH NOTES PEOPLE CLAIM YOU CAN HIT, LEARN STAGE PRESENCES , LEARN TO DANCE, AND GET MORE MATERIAL. WHY GO ON TOUR WITH LESS THEN AN HOUR WORTH?
    _____

And you, learn to shut up.

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

She’s going to be Nick’s opening act when he tours. I can sense it.

• Beddy

i heard u can use US-iTunes-Store if u create an US-Account. there’s no need to be really in the USA ^^

i’m so there.
    i love herrr

• gingerrx.

She’s going to be Nick’s opening act when he tours. I can sense it.

lol. i hope not. then no older fan could come to his concert cause all selena fans would buy all the tickets

yeah selena fans are crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• MilesToLove
  • Chloeeeeeeeeee

I <3 her. =))

• JBug.

gingerrx. said:

She’s going to be Nick’s opening act when he tours. I can sense it.

_________________________________
    Nick’s concerts are already filled with teenage girls so I don’t think that would change.

Selena is such a sweetheart and looked adorable on stage. She knew how to work the audience and seemed incredibly genuine the whole entire night. She is new to touring, but has a pretty decent stage presence for only having performed a few shows before.

Palace of Fine Arts – San Francisco ,CA – Sun, Dec 20, 2009

LOL YOU FAIL MOM

2010 THE YEAR SELENA FINALLY FADES AWAY AND STOPS HER SHITTY FAIL SINGING

HAHAHAH

SELENA FANS ARE RETARDS

2010 THE YEAR SELENA FINALLY FADES AWAY AND STOPS HER SHI.TTY FAIL SINGING

HAHAHAH

SELENA FANS ARE RET.ARDS

My kids are in love with Selena Gomez. After the concert on Sunday night in San Francisco, I can now see why. She has unbelievable talent, incredibly beautiful, and was floored by her ability to sing and entertain on stage. Kudos to her, and what she does to keep kids wholesome and happy.

Palace of Fine Arts – San Francisco ,CA – Sun, Dec 20, 2009

Favorite moment: Whoa Ho Ho It’s Magic
    Opening act(s): good

You know, this girl has done more charity than I would expect someone her age to be doing. Good for Selena. :)

“Woah ho ho it’s magic.”

HAHA. this.

woah OH OH it’s magic.

dammit

Palace of Fine Arts – San Francisco ,CA – Sun, Dec 20, 2009

• Anonamas

Just please stay away from Dick Jonas.

• SelenaxKelsey

I’m so excited for 2010 to unfold and all these yeas! I can’t wait for all her projects and I hope I can see her once again on tour!!

Selena will probably open for the Jonas Brothers on their world tour this summer. That’s probably why she and Nick have been talking.

selena i know all the strip clubs on the east coast so i can hook you up with your new career.

• kenz

Kelsey !! It’s tayninja from selenacommunity.

hahahaha i feel like a stalker.
    but I’m not. trust.

BUY TICKETS FOR POPCON

• STAnonymous

;;;;;;;;;;;;;

yeah right, no selena will not be the opening act for jonas brothers, nick jonas, justin bieber or FTSK. her opening acts will be unheard of opening acts like allstar weekend and local bands or just signed to HWR acts. selena will be the “headliner” not an opening act sorry to burst your bubbles :)

• HopeAndFaith

Good for her :)

SELENA LOVES TO SHOVE PICKLES UP HER ASS !?!?!?!?!

2010 THE YEAR SELENA FAILS AND KELSEY KIL.LS HERSELF FINALLY

Why does Selena have so many dam haters. Guys, its okay if ur jealous but please GOD! u dont need to support her but GET A LIFE!

U knew this post was about Selena, so why click it? Why spread hate? seriously. You are the reason she doesnt even read her replies on Twitter anymore. i love this girl so much, shes so sweet and haters piss me off.

I <3 YOU SELENA! You got our support till the end!

2010 THE YEAR SELENA TAKES THE PICKLE OUT OF HER ASS LOL

HAS SELENA HAD HER P.ER.OID YET?

2010: The year Selena gains even more success, and fame, and keeps being a sweet girl.

Unlike slutty Miley and already-changing Demi…

God HATERS ARE FUCKING JERKS! rrr.

how could u be so mean and ruthless to such a sweet girl? it doesnt make sense!

• Kus cudes

i hope u would make ur haters feel regret of wat dey said. i believe in u n hope datu’ll have a happy and satisfied 2010!!

fuck u haterS

awesome!!! hope sel comes to canada! come do a concert in vancouver!!!

MysteriousMaske… said:

She’s going to be Nick’s opening act when he tours. I can sense it.

agree because she is nothing more then an opening act at least nick has talent and can sing. selena will also be there after nick finishes to give him oral one of her few talents

i love selena babe

good luck selena :)

wow

wow

• ashton

^^ lmfaoooo agreeeedd!

• Nikkiii

eeek first!!! :D :)

segunda!!

• Nikkiii

yet agian i was fooled by oceanup im not first :( ^

when does she start filming what boys want ???

• idkMyBFFjill

wait, taco bell’s rehiring??
    jk.

You know fuck you and your “jk” keep those kind of jokes to yourself bitch

• SelenaxKelsey

What you work there?

ho do you tkink will have a big year this year? Miley or Demi or Selena.

My pick is on miley.
    New Movie.New Album.Another season of HM.

• idkMyBFFjill

You know fuck you and your “jk” keep those kind of jokes to yourself bitch
    im sorry, im not racist (far from it), but the taco bell jokes just always kill me. selena’s gorgeous and talented, she just irks me sometimes. and cussing doesnt get u anywhere.

• idkMyBFFjill

Sorry….I’m not trying to b racist (im far from it) but the taco bell jokes always kill me. She’s gorgeous and talented but jus irks me. Sorry if ur butthurt, but cussings not gonna help u in anyway

Demi used to finger Selena hot

ho do you tkink will have a big year this year? Miley or Demi or Selena.

My pick is on miley.
    New Movie.New Album.Another season of HM.
    __

yeah, and Selena will fail so hard with her “tour”

Think the tour Selena’s talking about will be with Jonas or Justin Bieber? I hope she does a tour with FTSK or something b/c I’ll be really, really angry if she opens for Jonas. I don’t really care if she does a tour with Justin Bieber.

your not a singer why are you doing it?
    stick to acting.