Joe Jonas THIS IS ME IN ITALY

• miley lover

she won my camp rock in italy

can you guys please ask me a question on http://www.formspring.me/Alexis1 ? please?

That’s wierd
    Her voice isn’t that good
    Joe is amazing as almost always!

• GoldenGal9311

Joe!

• Robert Pattinson

I don’t understand what this is. Who is that girl? lol

• just.let.go.

YAY A JOE POST? kevin and joe liked faded=[
    im missing my man frankie j.

• hpaddictedx

Her voice sounds weird.

• Dangerpears.

That girl could sing, but she is alittle tone deaf, but joe was the B E S T part :D

Joe sounds better singing “This is Me” now, than 2 years ago. his voice is getting stronger. He needs to go solo!

• ericabbyx22

Not to be rude, but how old is she?
    Like 10?

• daydream

Yay, Joey!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Aww, that girls lucky..

• hpaddictedx

Now I’m singing This Is Me.

• GoldenGal9311

Yay Joe!

• haleybrooke7

eh…
    don’t reall ylike it too much.
    demi did it better.

• juliecouture

yes Joseph
    yes a new post

• juliecouture

demi did it better.

original is always better

• Your Mom Was Here

Aww Joe :D I love that guy!

• just.let.go.

this, is weird. sorry. that girl looks thirteen…and has a 23 year old over lapping her voice so it’s english? and joes voice sounds like justin bieber is over lapping it.
    bravo, OU. i couldn’t be prouder.

• Brittnee

I Love Joe Jonas his voice is much Better then the girl is singing for sure. I would be jumping if I saw Joe Jonas walking in the room. I Love Joe Jonas hair it is so nice and also hot. I think that Girl is ok. But Demi Lovato sounds Better. You Rock Joe and you look cute like always.

Selena is a polished mexican turd :)

God Bless, And Jesus Loves ya :)

• Joseph-lover

I don’t understand what this is. Who is that girl? lol
    she is the winner of something that Disney(italy)made… so she had the chance of singing with Joe!lucky bitch

• haleybrooke7
  • holahola

she sinds realy well but she has a strange pronuciation

• Doom

My laptop fan is being a bitch.

• Robert Pattinson

_________________________

Ahh okay. Her accent is so strong! She didn’t even look that excited to see him, her eyes just went like O_O haha

• MickeyMousesDaughter

He looks very good and I’m not a big Joe fan. She sounds deaf though!

• MickeyMousesDaughter

He looks very good and I’m not a big Joe fan. She sounds deaf though!

she’s the italian girl who won “my camp rock” .. i’m from italy 2 ^^

• me

Martina (the girl in the video) won an italian singing contest called “My Camp Rock” last summer.
    She’s eleven and she won the chance to make a video of This Is Me.
    Then,when the Jonas Brothers came to Italy in early November 2009 she recorded the song with Joe and she performed This Is Me with the guys at JB concert in Turin on 6th November.
    I was at that concert and well…I think she has a very good potential and she should keep singing!
    Guys she was really great at the concert trust me

she sounds like a man :P

F**K YOu MILEY!!

JOE I LOVE YOU!!!!!

i see kindest in you!!hahahahaha

• paigeykins.

I LOVE JOE!
    they should do a This Is Me updated version for the new camprock.

and her voice sounds a little…’strong.’

• Kikka_Jonas92

If you don’t understand the text ask me..i’m italian and i speak english so i can tell you what they said.kiss

..she’s not singing well because she doesn’t speak ENGLISH. they taught enough for this song.

come on guys. you’d sound silly if you only spoke english and had to sing in italian. :)

this is wierd… she looks like my cousin who is from italy they have the same name and hair. lol

and her voice sounds weird becuase shes italian and singing english.

amazing!!!

• darkrainbow

she’s amazing. good job martina <3
    i’m italian too xD

• hellensales

she has a sooo great voice, but I couldn’t listen to even one minute of it. her accent trying to sing in english let the music horrible. I didn’t like it. but she sings well, but not in this :* @hellensales xoxo

wtf they made his voice higher or something, it doesn’t even sound like him….????? idk how no one noticed that.

• marina-

I’m italian x)
    so she’s the girl who won ‘my camp rock’ contest.
    she’s.. mmh i think 12 ;D

i like his hair better in camp rock :P
    His still hot!

• rhiiiiiii

Joe is looking stunning in this video, however I don’t think he sounds that good.

1. That girl can’t sing. 2. Her english sucks. 3. Joe looked really gorgeous in that video.

• Ci<3

This girl is called “Martina” and she’s italian,I know her =)
    She’s really good,and she’s 11 tears old ;)

• Danger-ous

I thought she had a great voice, it’s just not Demi’s, which is why none of you like it.

Joe. Looked. Amazing.

She has a really good voice. It’s just not Demi’s. If you didn’t compare it to Demi’s version it was great :P The accent can’t help

• marty

she is great!!! she has fantastic voice!
    You are jealous of her because of she’s singing with Joe…that’s all…
    she isn’t american and she is only 11…
    so shut up!

He sounds WAAY better with Demi ;)
    But boy was tht girl lucky LMFAO

• Emilicious

Oh my freakin jeeez! I am a complete “Nick girl” as you would call it, but seriously…. Joe looks extremely, amazingly gorgeous in this video! Maybe I have just been sad and have missed Kevin and Joe for months, but seriously, Joe you make me swoon.

• Emilicious

Seriously, Joe at 1:36…. Ahhhhhh I just died.

OMG SHE WON ‘MY CAMP ROCK’? I WAS WATCHING IT ALL SUMMER IT ITALY!!! joeeeee is sooo ssseeexxiiiiii

• Italian Girl

Guys!!!! Shes a great singer i live in Italy and i know her..u r just jelous ù.ù

• JBFAN

HELLO!

EVERYONE FANS JONAS BROTHERS

PLEASE VOTE NOW!!!

VIDEO WHO I AM PLEASE 50 VOTES FOR DAY!!!

THE BEST FANS?? VOTE FOR JONAS BROTHERS NOW!

VOTE FOR THE MOVIE jonas brothers 3d concert experience PEOPLE CHOICE AWARDS 23 FEBRUARY THE AWARDS EN TV!

• fireflies

i don’t like her voice.She doesn’t even like the jonas brothers..
    [i'm italian]

Well I’m italian (: she’s a girl who won a contest for camp rock. She sang this is me in a date of the jonas brothers’ world tour and also sang this is me in a studio. She is 11 so her english accent its a bit strong yeah. She’s just so lucky. And she’s @martyrussomanno on twitter ;D

• yesyesyes

mmm josheph timeeee :)

• gingerrx.

wow. i think she sounds great. and she’s only eleven:) she’s the next laura pausini:)

• m

Jason said:
    hpaddictedx said:

does anyone watch jersey shore?
    Snooki looks like she got punched hard.
    That makes me sick. Guys, those who are lurking, don’t EVER hit a girl like that.

———————————–

messed up shit right there
    She kinda deserves it. You know she’s a whore. And the guys on the show are Male-Whores.

• GoldenGal9311

I want a Joe sighting. = (

TMZ, HollywoodTV, someone? As long as you don’t really bother him though.

• Jason

stupid youtube

• hpaddictedx

====================
    Like that ? Don’t ever hit a girl.(period
    I meant that haha. Idk why I said ‘like that’

hpaddictedx said:

does anyone watch jersey shore?
    Snooki looks like she got punched hard.

then how do we hit them?

marty sucks…you are very ugly ahahahahah XD

• hpaddictedx

then how do we hit them?
    Hah funny. I meant never.

• haleybrooke7

OT: but, does anyone else feel a little sadness inside them when they listen to ‘rose garden’?

baseball bat?

• Natural Misfit

Who I Am.mp3 (8.31 MB) 320 bit rate

Who I Am.m4v (45.1 MB) itunes rip

Rose Garden.mp3 (8.45 MB) selena’s song

selena gomez naturally.mp3 (4.31 MB) international release version

• haleybrooke7

nice, ou. post a nick post RIGHT AFTER you post a joe one.

• Doom
  • Dangerpears.

====================
    Like that ? Don’t ever hit a girl.(period

But i think the only time it’s appropriate to hit a girl is during a consensual activity between the two of them :D

• ninastubb1203

No way!!!Don’t tell me hes in Italy!!!!Cuz I’m in Croatia….AAAAAAA!!!!I’m going there NOW!!!!

• LadyK

hpaddictedx said:

====================
    Like that ? Don’t ever hit a girl.(period
    I meant that haha. Idk why I said ‘like that’
    =================
    It’s cool sometimes I say stuff and it comes out really messed up

• Dangerpears.

Welp, you are a little too late for that!

• Jason

hpaddictedx said:

does anyone watch jersey shore?
    Snooki looks like she got punched hard.

———————————–

messed up shit right there

Joe is beautiful!
    So awesome!

that is fucking epic i am saving that!

smack that bitch up

• jonasADDICTEDxo

Uh why is this an Italian version, when it’s not even in Italian?! Either way, Joe’s hair = GOD!

• Joseph-lover

is this post already dead?1

• Gabyy.

that girl can’t sing. my ears were about to bleed, thank god joe sang.

• Abbey – Italian

She is really good , yea , but the song is ABOSLUTELYU better with Demi . I wanna be in Martina’s shoes , damn >.<”

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.
    look at her facial expression at 2:49.

• Dumm Blonnd

Joe sounded a bit squeaky tbh. D:

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

oceanUP are losing people. im sure everyone knows that. its either that or no one cares about joe anymore.

it’s because once something new is posted most people move to the newer posts..

• jbfanboy

yea thats true!!!

• Jazi

totally agree :O

it’s because once something new is posted most people move to the newer posts..
    TRUE!

• XD

what did they do to the vid? Joe sounds like Joe but not quite like Joe and the girl sounds good but I would imagine it to be…oh iunno…ITALIAN? the sound and vid dont even match

• jbfanboy

does any1 know the lyrics to conspiracy theory??

• jbfanboy

SHE IS A GREAT VOICE N THAT KOOL WAT JOE DID! HE IS AWSOME!!

i find it funny how hes just walking with a smile on his face

• XD

OH I KNOW WHY IT FEELS WEIRD NOW!!! Why is Joe singing like that? He sounded like’s trying to match the girl’s accent, I mean since he’s part Italian and all…is that why he sounds funny?

• ImNotAnnoying

Anyways Joe looks sexy as always

• jbfanboy

where at??

• Joseph-lover

Jason said:
    hpaddictedx said:

does anyone watch jersey shore?
    Snooki looks like she got punched hard.

———————————–

messed up shit right there
    what is this?

he is sooo cute ;)

• jbfanboy

YEA I WATCH MORE LIKE JONAS

ohh he is so cute!
    and his amile just make my heart melt!adorable<33

• Alicejonascyrus

URGH!!! I Always Hated this girl … she’ s from my camp rock …. And this was shoot in November When the jonas’ s come for the World Tour …

• jbfanboy

JOE is a very kind guy!!!

jbfanboy said:

JOE is a very kind guy!!!
    yeah!i wish i could meet him!it would be amazing

i find it funny how hes just walking with a smile on his face
    —————
    i found that soo effin cutee

• Anonamissy

I love all three of them seperate or apart, but isn’t it weird seeing Joe doing this or that in Italy, while Kevin is somewhere else with Danielle, and Nick is in some random city doing a solo concert?

I never thought that they’d be so apart like this!

This girl CAN’T sing.

She’s 11

This girl CAN’T sing.
    poor girl!thanks god Joe sang

• jbfanboy

she can sing but not dat well!!

• Anonamissy

Sorry. Demi does it better. I realize this isn’t a competition.. but still. :o)

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

he’s cuuute. :)

• Jazi

she’s not that good…Demi did wayyy better :D
    oh well who cares…Joe looks AMAZING :D <3
    he did great…as always!!:D <333

• wish

Joe! i’ve missed him!
    His hair is flawless, he should keep it like that forever haha.
    the girl is no demi lol, whats the point she’s not even singing in italian? wtf? why couldn’t they just have demi?

• ericabbyx22

woooooo!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

You suck. :P

• xCookieMuffin

She seems like she’s trying to hard to sound like Demi :P

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

1st bitches!! :P

• xCookieMuffin

Shes 11?! I thought she was like 14 or 16 or something :S

She is good…..and very very lucky to be that close while Joe sings that song!!! He is inredibly beautiful and hot!!!!!

Oh Joe baby!

he looks SUPER SUPERR GOOD =O

• ericabbyx22

lmfao. sorry.
    I’ve only been first once before.
    xD

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL. It’s okay i’ll let you have your moment. :P

• GetBack

Come on girls!!!! You are jealous of her because of she’s singing with Joe…that’s all…but you don’t have to say that she can’t sing…because she CAN!!!! Stop please!!! and she hasn’t a good pronunciation because she is Italian!!!!!! She is not American!!!

• Joseph-lover

Shes 11?! I thought she was like 14 or 16 or something :S
    —————-
    yeah me too!i thought she was 14

• Olivia

jeeeez both were horrible, Joe is becoming such a bad singer.

• @JBlovezzzz

OMJosephAdamJonasss
    This is my video!
    Waaaaaaaa
    Thank you sooo much OceanUP!

• ericabbyx22

Joe’s hair = perfection. (:

but where is demi?????????????

• haleybrooke7

woo!

• xCookieMuffin

jeeeez both were horrible, Joe is becoming such a bad singer.

O_o bad. Bad. bad….And you can do any better?

• xCookieMuffin

This post is DEAD. Usually Jonas posts would have over 100 comments by now :S

• Joseph-lover

a Joe Jonas post?!?!
    finally!
    he looks amazing in the video(like always)

• Joseph-lover

jeeeez both were horrible, Joe is becoming such a bad singer.
    WHAT?!?!
    Joe a bad singer?!hahahaha this made me laugh
    btw i think i’m the only one in this post!=)

• hpaddictedx

I love that I can understand some of the words.

• YouBelongWithMe

LOL
    It sucks when you say first bitches but then you see you weren’t.

• AnonymousLovesJoe

I LOVE JOE!

• Your Mom Was Here

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay new post :D

• m

This was already posted on Jonas Brothers fansites so it’s old news.

• ImNotAnnoying

Lol Joe sounded terrible and she sounded like she was constipated.

• iwannakissjoe

Goodness, I love when Joe sings!!!!! I miss him so much. This is beautiful. He is so sweet, gorgeous and romantic!

• Crazy~D

Ok, that’s obvious that Demi did it better, but please, remember that she’s 11! She’s real good for her age! And then… She is a person, and she reads your posts, so… Why don’t you stop call her ‘bitch’? That’s not so nice!

• eiii

ADORABLE!

• Blah

It sounds awkward when she sings it.

JOE, absolutely gorgeous. like honestly. he’s over the TOP.

• Guily….<3

ahahaha….i’m from Italy…..
    all the world hates it !!!!its voice is terrible….other girls who have participated to the competition had better voices….but it has chosen…when it speaks Joe is understood that it is pretending…!!!!
    This girl,Martina, said “I don’t like the jonas brothers”….

sorry for my bad english….

Peace;Love;Jonas <3

• klasjdjahdkagfg

that boy is beautiful :)

• ericabbyx22

OFF TOPIC.

does anyone watch jersey shore?
    Snooki looks like she got punched hard.

• MZ

:O A Joe post?! I thought I’d never see the day with the endless number of Nick posts :)

• GoldenGal9311

hpaddictedx said:

Her voice sounds weird.
    ______________

I agree.

Omg. Joe was like, awesome. That girl, I mean, she’s like, tone deaf. meh.

• hpaddictedx

does anyone watch jersey shore?
    Snooki looks like she got punched hard.

• ericabbyx22

__________
    he deserved to be arrested.

• Joseph-lover

—————–
    yeah right?! I would be probably dying if I were her lol

• Your Mom Was Here

GoldenGal9311 said:

hpaddictedx said:

Her voice sounds weird.
    ______________

I agree.
    _____________

I guess thats because she is Italian and she is trying to sing in english? idk :)

• jerseygirl

I.Would.Die.

Just. DIE!!!!!!

• LadyK

Jan 9, 2010 @ 03:16 pm
    hpaddictedx said:

does anyone watch jersey shore?
    Snooki looks like she got punched hard.
    ====================
    Like that ? Don’t ever hit a girl.(period)

• IHeartNewYork.

Holy fucking shit! Joe looks SO sexy :)

you guys are so rude.
    why don’t you try singing in a foreign language?
    i bet all the natives of that country would bash on you, too, ’cause your pronounciation is bad or your accent is bad.
    give the girl a break, she has a great voice.

• Sara

well said!

• OmgJoe!

Like I’m so jealous ://

She is a very very good singer…Joe is perfect :)

• Sara

what the fuck are you talking about! that girl is the winner of my camp rock italy. and you’re just jelous! because she had the chance to sing with joe in the recording studio and LIVE!! do you know what live means??? during a concert!! yeah she sang this is me in concert in turin, italy! with joe obviously. and if you wanna know more about her (martina) add me on fb: sara cordoni

• jbfanboy