Nick Jonas Being Ticklish & Older Women

Part 2 under!

sorry
    *because people don’t really think about a girl taking advantage of a guy.

boring.
    nick is now in mileys old situation.
    he dated courtney galiliano (dont really care if i spelled it wrong) and she’s 21. no one says ANYTHING.
    miley dated justin when he was 20 and she was 16. she got hate.
    you guys are fucking hypocrites. screw you all.
    you really should follow the philosophy of your name. honestly, no one is trippin about it because no one has any REAL proof of a relationship between them. Zack T is full of it.

he does get hate
    at least from me lol

• megan

hay justin bieber how do you tickle

• megan

hay justin bieber how do you tickle

get Selena to tickle your feet now, you idiot.

• ericabbyx22

Ehhh, I watched the first minute then turned it off. I’m way to lazy to watch the whole thing.

selena the polished Mexican turd

• RockYourBody

All I’m going to say is that he looks funny/handsome with that suit.

that sums her up. Only a turd would go back to him after he treated her like a… well like a turd.

• YouBelongWithMe

looks cute in his suit

• Robert Pattinson

okay I just watched the first minute, that’s the first time I’ve ever seen him in an interview….he doesn’t laugh at all…or smile….turned it off, too boring.

SO?????
    THATS NEWS
    YAWN

• MZ

LMAO at everyone saying they couldn’t be bothered to watch it, me neither haha :) I just scrolled down the comments section :)

• CaptinCrunchRocks

Haha my 4 yr old brothers teacher told him to turn his pajamas inside out for a snow day…..I was whho does that? But clearly more people then his school:/

cool story:(

• Alexis1

im bored i cant figure out how to get an icon on formspring.me

• Doom

He looks like a news anchor.

• Alexis1

who here has formspring?

• Joanna

Same..ohh ..beside i have a terrible headache and I can’t sleep,anyway i’m not in the mood to watch it(

• Bubby_Peace_Love

Robert Pattinson

Ur Icon , Lmaoo That Really Isn’t Miley’s Eyebrows . . Right ?

• jerseygirl

The first part gets much better half way through. Nick is adorable talking about how good his feet smell.

I love how this boy’s personality is starting to come out more and more.

• Natural Misfit

Who I Am.mp3 (8.31 MB) 320 bit rate

Who I Am.m4v (45.1 MB) itunes rip

Rose Garden.mp3 (8.45 MB) selena’s song

selena gomez naturally.mp3 (4.31 MB) international release version

• GoldenGal9311

Kelly Ripa is always talking about her damn kids. Shut up.

• Jason

youtube is not working for me right now cause of the video I’m uploading

http://www.formspring.me/Alexis1 please ask me questions

• just.let.go.

boring.
    nick is now in mileys old situation.
    miley dated justin when he was 20 and she was 16. she got hate.
    you guys are fucking hypocrites. screw you all.

• Your Mom Was Here

I’m too lazy but I’m gonna watch it :)

• Joanna

OMG!he talked about how good his feet smell?))).gotta love this boy.

• Jason

just.let.go. said:

boring.
    nick is now in mileys old situation.
    miley dated justin when he was 20 and she was 16. she got hate.
    you guys are fucking hypocrites. screw you all.

———————-

wth? rofl

• GoldenGal9311

Miley grabbing coffee this afternoon.

_________________

She looks really pretty. I wish it were warm in Ohio. = (

• omgstefx

I love love love Nick Jonas,
    but i honestly have to say i’m a tad bit annoyed with all of these posts about him lol

• tania..

that was funny..
    btw i really like his new songs..
    definitely buying his new album..

• hpaddictedx

Nick’s feet smell good, my feet are freezing. Life is good.

you need to watch the whole thing it gets hilarious!

• MitchiexD

boring.
    nick is now in mileys old situation.
    miley dated justin when he was 20 and she was 16. she got hate.
    you guys are fucking hypocrites. screw you all.

———————-

A local radio station actually asked this question the other day, about how far apart teenagers should be agewise from their boyfriend/girlfriends. I think people freaked out about Miley dating Justin because when it’s an older guy dating a young girl people can’t help but think that the older guy will take advantage of the girl. When it’s a younger guy dating an older woman it’s different because people don’t really think about a girl taking advantage of a girl.

• xoxokatie8

he looked so annoyed being called perfect

yeah haha.everytime kelly would say it he would just roll his eyes and shake his head

so jason you a girl or gay?

• kimmy4444

Kevin Jonas was on The Soup this morning (or yesterday).. and on Thursday they were talking about the Jonas Brothers on Jay Leno (there was even a cardboard cut-out of Nick) Haha.

http://www.thejaylenoshow.com/video/episodes/#vid=1191371 <– Chapter. 6

• Your Mom Was Here

they talked about his curl :D

• Stateofemergency

hiw do we know he even dated courtney? there was no proof.

• hpaddictedx

Idk why. I don’t see him as perfect. He’s just being polite and gentleman like as he always is.

• Stateofemergency

I love his curl! I think he was hiding a pimple with it actually. lol. he’s got a superman curl going on.

• haleybrooke7

he needs his fro back.

• kimmy4444

xoxokatie8 said:

he looked so annoyed being called perfect

he looked like ok bitch you already said that the 1st time we get it im perfect you can stop now

he knows hes npt perfect and i dont think he likes being called that

• Jason

that courtney person was on So You Think You Can Dance? she’s pretty fit

nick is too adorable hehe
    he did a good job at co-hosting!!
    and zach braff was funny too

“she actually got pregnant for the show”
    -zach

hahah

• GoldenGal9311

Jason said:

that courtney person was on So You Think You Can Dance? she’s pretty fit
    _________________

Yeah, she was one of my favorites.

• xoxokatie8

yeah. i bet it just gets annoying always hearing people saying how “perfect” you are.

• Stateofemergency

Nick is an arrogant pervert boob hunter. lol. we all know he’s extremely sarcastic with people. but we love him!

• xoxokatie8

he knows hes npt perfect and i dont think he likes being called that

hahahah yeah. i get it, i’d hate if all i hear is people saying how “perfect” i am.

• omgstefx

Miley grabbing coffee this afternoon.

OMG oceanup post this!
    miley looks absolutely gorgeous.

• hpaddictedx

that courtney person was on So You Think You Can Dance? she’s pretty fit
    Yea. I didn’t want her to make top 4 though haha. I wanted Chelsea to win.

hey she still likes hello kitty:)
    I like the purse. Matches the jeans. :)

• hpaddictedx

I love sarcastic people.

OMJ ITS SELENA GOMEZ! http://tweetphoto.com/8392092
    17 minutes ago from UberTwitter

AT nicks concert today

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Haha glad I watched it, It was funny & sweet :) Marry me Nick Jonas?

OMJ ITS SELENA GOMEZ! http://tweetphoto.com/8392092
    17 minutes ago from UberTwitter

AT nicks concert today

shes not at nicks concert, thats a up coming concert for her right?

i love him so much <3

Selena is not at his concert. she will be at that venue next month.

but he and her are dating.

she dated galiano, we all have posibilities then! :D she’s so … average. It makes me smile. lol

• haleybrooke7

why is this song so amazing?!?!

he dated*

• Stateofemergency

Nick is so adorable, for some reason, he looks like a good kisser :]
    ha, I thought the same thing. :)

• Dangerpears.

Nick is so adorable, for some reason, he looks like a good kisser :]

heyy whos going to nick’s wiltern show!? if so, which section are you guys in?

• NICOLE .

Can I make a really vulgar sexual remark about this? Pretty please.

aww that pic was really cute .. i would be too nervous to hug him if i was there .. but u go girl!!
    lmao at my “math question” 1+0
    and they teach us math and school for this reason?

i seriously hope there a toronto show.. we had the jonas brothers in our city for liek 2 months … WE OWN THEM … jk but still

umm what comment would u like me to make it too ? and how sexy and how vulgar … WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?

its funny when u think about this cute amazing dude dating the new oceanup post :P

wow i love him… the video is just plain WOW .. thanks ou

it definitely was funny!

umm .. guys what’s nicks actual name?

i love you nick <3

• pft.

lol just now watching the second part. im going to really hope he doesnt get crap for that little hand flip of his. haha hes cute though.

• Anonamissy

lol i love nick, but he had that little curly que thing again. lol

umm nicks real name is nicolas .. wow ur dumb

the handflip .. lmao so funny
    and the girl that giggles at nicks curl in the middle of his head- adorable

lol kelly ripa pretneding to be a cougar lol
    ugh why do i always get the hard math questions — u dont dumbass — stop talking to ur self — okay :)

lol this is too funny W00T W00T NICK

• jerseygirl

Jan 9, 2010 @ 04:29 pm

This one is really cute…Bella’s friend Shanna’s M&G picture

———————
    I’m not certain, but I think that’s photoshopped.

• Music4Life

I love how hes talking more and being funny :P

ps: nick looks soooo cute in the suit :)

• pft.

dont know why people were so turned off by the interview. i thought it was funny. then again, no one said i had the craziest sense of humor.

• Dowi

hggg, I’m tired

byebye no one..

JohnLloydTaylor http://yfrog.com/1e1ribj Bulldozer rehearsal day 2. Smells like feet, but sounds like music.
    3 minutes ago from Twitterrific

JB band practice for the next world tour

• Dowi

pft. said:

I also thought it was funny..
    People don’t know what they’re missing.

There is more proof of Nick and Selena then all of them.

Not to mention the Tweet Selena made. I think there is something is going on but they just aren’t dating.

what tweet 2010 year of no fear? sorry hun jen stone tweeted that long before nick said it or selena retweeted. or the invisable tweet? like i said no proof and nothing but rumors / gossip and the hopes of nelena fans

nick is pure genious :P spells genious wrong im THAT cool .. not -.-

nicky is soo cute i could just pinch his invisible cheeks

lol this vid is awesome .. kelly is too funny and nick well thats just self explanatory lol GREAT JOB … the “younger and improved regis” hehehe

This one is really cute…Bella’s friend Shanna’s M&G picture

lmao 169 comments 100 + 69 .. lmao its a joke ppl

Nick and Selena are not dating..
    so they hang out in texas during the holidays-big deal.
    so they followed each in twitter-so what?
    so she attened 1 concert-and?

the only rumors I keep hearing from the tabloids/magazines are Taylor and Selena might be back together..

besides if yu step out of Oceanup and twitter buble you will find out there are actually no rumors of Nelena back together-non

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

he’s cool.

ZOMG 2012 IS CLOSER NOW!!!!!

Nick and Selena are not dating..
    so they hang out in texas during the holidays-big deal.
    so they followed each in twitter-so what?
    so she attened 1 concert-and?

gonna get alot of bull from this but..THIS.

Nick and Selena are not dating..
    so they hang out in texas during the holidays-big deal.
    so they followed each in twitter-so what?
    so she attened 1 concert-and?

Taylena!

LETS COUNT

WEEK ONE

SELENA AND NICK

WEEK TWO

SELENA AND TAYLOR

NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER BULLSHIT RUMORS ABOUT SELENA AND JUSTIN B

YET THERE IS NO PROOF SHE IS DATING ANY OF THEM JUST PLAIN BULLSHIT RUMORS AND GOSSIP

NO PROOF

• CoinBears

Has anyone heard the rumored new Miley song?

kk now of that 30 million about 10 million are in his league. and of that 10 million 150,000 live near him and that upgrades ur chances so basically u have a 1/7 billionth chance of dating nick jonas. sum girls are lucky. :P

• CrazyCrunk

I’d Like To make Myself Believe That Planet earth Turns Slowly, It’s Hard To Say That I’d Rather Stay Awake When I’m Asleep, Cause Everything Is Never As It Seems

————————

love love love that song

nick hun i love you .. what can i do about it .. nuthing :(

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

me bored..

—————–

me 2

lol.
    love your icon!

————————————-

like selena and miley :P ehe he

• ImNotAnnoying

Miley grabbing coffee this afternoon.

OMG oceanup post this!
    miley looks absolutely gorgeous.

This is OU. You can’t expect much from this site. And she does look gorgeous :D

She is beautiful.
    I love her outfit and she looks gorgeous! :DD

• http://vashotpusk.ru/showthread.php?p=347#post347 the lowest price for avodart 0.5mg

It does all the lowest price for avodart 0.5mg about rhinabid sustained-release capsules. Pectin induces buy avodart in cancer cells: of with structure. She said if i want to 10%, buy avodart the pill, and 10 like cocaine! ! isn’t that funny? ? ? but it worked! ! i can them to and thickness. The avodart 0.5 mg dutasteride may if you have or if you daypro for a time. Tell your buy avodart if you to any of these while you are and acetaminophen. “it can a the lowest price for avodart 0.5mg of or of breath, or in another of the body. The long-term of the Avodart of dna by the metalloproteinase within are known.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Has anyone heard the rumored new Miley song?

the robot one?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

CoinBears said:

Has anyone heard the rumored new Miley song?

____________

:O Noo do you have a link?

I think Nick would date a fan..
    not those crazy obsessed ones though..
    a pretty sweet fan

————————————-

like selena and miley :P ehe he

———————————

and me lmao ( i wish)

————————————-

like selena and miley :P ehe he

———————————

and me lmao ( i wish)

———————————

u and me both :-)

• JBug.

Just.let.go. said:

boring.
    nick is now in mileys old situation.
    miley dated justin when he was 20 and she was 16. she got hate.
    you guys are fucking hypocrites. screw you all.

———————-

wth? rofl
    _________________________
    What the heck indeed nobody liked Courtney remember we were always hating on their age difference. Miley doesn’t get the worst all the time.

• CoinBears

Has anyone heard the rumored new Miley song?

the robot one?

Yep.

lmao at the age difference question

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Has anyone heard the rumored new Miley song?

the robot one?

Yep.

Lol.
    It’s wierd..

wow he is soooo amazing

• CoinBears

CoinBears said:

Has anyone heard the rumored new Miley song?

____________

:O Noo do you have a link?

Youtube, my friend. This is just the demo for her. Like I said, rumoured.

go to the Joe post!enough of nicks post

• mhmm .

I LOVE HIM hahaha, ;D he’s so flawless ! & he’s so funny too :)

• MZ

I love her outfit and she looks gorgeous! :DD

I couldn’t agree more :)

how long has nick been secretly dating selena?
    I think Selena is dating a guy from her band or JOnathan from FTSK.

what about cameron from allstar weekend?

Cameron is so cute!
    I wish she was dating him

how long has nick been secretly dating selena?
    I think Selena is dating a guy from her band or JOnathan from FTSK.

what about cameron from allstar weekend?

Cameron is so cute!
    I wish she was dating him

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

CoinBears said:

Has anyone heard the rumored new Miley song?

____________

:O Noo do you have a link?

Youtube, my friend. This is just the demo for her. Like I said, rumoured.

_______________

Haha it sounds pretty weird in that voice, why does it keep referring to the singer as a man?

As if I have time to read through all these comments to know if this was posted already.

But NICK AND SELENA RELATIONSHIP FANS ONLY

You will LOVE this blog. It basically plays to all your opinions:

Proof, videos, GALORE. If this isn’t a “Nelena party”, I don’t know WHAT is.

• w

What does he say about older women?

He did a great job filling in for Regis. I really liked the question and answer though. Funny!

• katy9219

omg he is so perfect lol

• andy bernard =D

i want to watch it, but not right now. if they were all in it, i would be watching right now. i love nick, but i love joe and kevin too. (well, joe the most but thts not wht im talking about at the moment)

• Maddie

I <3 Nick
    He is so much better solo <3

• MZ

Finally got around to watching this! He’s adorable. I love Kelly Ripa, she’s hilarious :)

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Cute little jew (but not) boy. Hahaha <3

• andy bernard =D

totally agree. but (i no im gonna get a lot of people hating on me) i hate miley. i liked her when nick dated her, but she turned into puke. shes rlly ugly except for her hair. but she doesnt even do her hair (thts wht she said haha) on her own. her hairdresser does. yeah.

• DaniellaO

How can people say its boring?! Okay the beginning was a little boring but the rest I laughed through.

• juliecouture

Jan 9, 2010 @ 03:21 pm
    just.let.go. said:
    boring.
    nick is now in mileys old situation.
    miley dated justin when he was 20 and she was 16. she got hate.
    you guys are fucking hypocrites. screw you all.
    yes we did complain about nick dating that courtney chick
    but were not even sure if nick and courtney dated there were even that much proof to prove they were dating or not

• Laurennn<3

I love his personality. He’s so funny, and he’s finally showing us HIM.

• LovatoJonass

I love Kelly :)

• renee

love nick

I think miley is gorgeous and she a beautiful person inside and out and that is what matters.

I think miley is her own person, confident, goal oriented and hard working,but there is something very special about miley. Everyone knows she is special there is some spark about her. Something magical about her that keeps us in tune with the her.

I want to know what exactly is inside that cup that taste so good that need keeps on sipping on it?

It is beer? champane? wine? what? jk.

But what inside the cup that taste so good?

4 3 2 1 AHAHAHAHAHAH

wth is wrong with miley .. did she beat an already dead animal and make a shirt out of it .. realized she didnt have enough skin to make the back so got a spider to do the work for her?

boys and girls 5+5=10 .. now go tell ou that

• nelena4evur<3

Who would tickle his feet?? but i still love him!!!
    N3L3NA43VUR

—————–

YESS!!! OMG U MADE my day .. i actually beleive that .. it makes logical sence

• NICOLE .

i did .. i thought i was funny too that why i sed it .. oceanup is a funny site “you are spamming the site with cuss words”

The funniest part about their useless spam filter is that they have posted naked pictures on this site before. But supposedly, it’s “for children” so we can’t swear. YA OKAY.

• HelloBeautiful-x

hahaha i enjoyed this interview, it was pretty good, nick was adorable.

• Emilicious

Nick, baby, love you… But this was AWKWARD ahahahhaha

I think i was paying attention to how many times nick drank from that cup! every other second he keep taking the cup?

invisible tweet…ashley tisdale song

• Angela.

Good God.
    He is BEYOND ADORABLE I can’t even—

Wow.

what did he say in 1:09 to 1:19 ?

• andie

Demi is right.. Nick is hysterical. He is the funny one :) we have the same sort of humour so I totally get it! :P

• andie

• annnnn

he seemed kinda uncomfortable when she kept calling him perfect lol
    and why are people talking about miley in this post?

when i watched this on tv i saw a group of girls in the front row that i recognized from a couple JB shows. he seems to have looked directly at them during the show including when he talked about dating fans….coincidence or do you think hes dating one of them?

• Gabby

aw im love nicks smile <3 hes so cutee

• shoshana

umm can anyone think of a flaw in that boy like he is a perfect person love him!!

i’m a fangirl, and this made me all giggly. he’s a studmuffin :)

SADIUGYDS

• MRS JOE JONAS

I love him :) he did great co-hosting
    “Nick, I wanna learn how to play the guitar but I have no patience, any advice..”
    “uhh, find some patience” HAHAHAHA that was hilarious and the way he said was so funny

LETS COUNT

WEEK ONE

SELENA AND NICK

WEEK TWO

SELENA AND TAYLOR

NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER BULLSH.IT RUMORS ABOUT SELENA AND JUSTIN B

YET THERE IS NO PROOF SHE IS DATING ANY OF THEM JUST PLAIN BULLSH.IT RUMORS AND GOSSIP

NO PROOF

taylor and selena are NOT dating.

they were never dating in the first place.

lmao every person needs to watch this then they will love him :P even bieber fans haha

LETS COUNT

WEEK ONE

SELENA AND NICK

WEEK TWO

SELENA AND TAYLOR

NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER BULLSH.IT RUMORS ABOUT SELENA AND JUSTIN B

NO PROOF

There is more proof of Nick and Selena then all of them.

• xCookieMuffin

Is this post alive? :O

Selena is not at his concert. she will be at that venue next month.

but he and her are dating.

HAHA no they ain’t :)

• Dowi

Just perfect…

I love how he’s more relaxed and being himself and enjoying it :)

lol he is just the cutest thing.. lol but he knows he will never DATE a fan .. just sayin’

OMG I Never Knew He Was So Funny! :L

• CrazyCrunk

Selena is not at his concert. she will be at that venue next month.

but he and her are dating.

———————————–

omg please dont turn this into a nelena post

i hate those

there is nothing but fighting

Selena is not at his concert. she will be at that venue next month.

but he and her are dating.

HAHA no they ain’t :)

——————–

uhhh yes they are -.- and if the 9 billion clues don’t point that out u oblivious gurll

• xCookieMuffin

Miley grabbing coffee this afternoon.

OMG oceanup post this!
    miley looks absolutely gorgeous.

This is OU. You can’t expect much from this site. And she does look gorgeous :D

THIS IS NOT A NELENA POST .. butt lmao butt . (end here)

boo

• GoldenGal9311

I don’t feel like watching this.

• HOT DAYUMMM

GoldenGal9311
    Me neither. Haha

• Robert Pattinson

Omg me neither haha. I saw this posted and I just ignored it and scrolled back down xD

Nobody cares.

• Meow

I love Nick =)

• xCookieMuffin

Do. Not. Talk. About. Nelena.

• MZ

I love Nick =)

You and me both sistaa :)

kelly: women are just more mature than men. it happens to be true. don’t you think?”
    nick:”i think so”
    kelly:”good answer.”

• omgstefx

This is OU. You can’t expect much from this site. And she does look gorgeous :D

———————-

haha, yeah they prolly won’t post it just because miley looks super gorgeous & they hate her. or they’ll post it and be completely dull about it .

Selena is not at his concert. she will be at that venue next month.

but he and her are dating.

HAHA no they ain’t :)

——————–

what clues woould those be?

gossip/rumors of selena dating nick-taylor-justin which one is is it this week?

yeah sorry she isn’t dating nick or taylor but your free to believe the dating rumor of the moment/day/week you want sweetie.

• xCookieMuffin

This is OU. You can’t expect much from this site. And she does look gorgeous :D

———————-

haha, yeah they prolly won’t post it just because miley looks super gorgeous & they hate her. or they’ll post is and be completely dull about it.

Yup :P. OU=Fail.

• oneofakindxo

today’s so boring. :|

• oneofakindxo

Yup :P. OU=Fail.

———-‘

Oceanup can go suck a big one.

• xCookieMuffin

Selena is not at his concert. she will be at that venue next month.

but he and her are dating.

HAHA no they ain’t :)

——————–

what clues woould those be?

gossip/rumors of selena dating nick-taylor-justin which one is is it this week?

STFU about nelena!

lmao ” im only ticklish on my feet, but then it stopped. well i dunt know if it stopped ppl just stopped touching my feet” lmao i love him

• oneofakindxo

Not gonna lie, I want those pants. And she looks really good.

Mhm, her outfit’s really cute.

• suhvanuhh

My favorite interview xD

• CrazyCrunk

What should i change my icon to im tired of this one

• Geek<3NJJ

He looks so annoyed at being called perfect!

• xCookieMuffin

Yup :P. OU=Fail.

———-‘

Oceanup can go suck a big one.

Yup. Anywho, who hired these fools to post news on this gossip site?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

me bored..

xCookieMuffin said:

Selena is not at his concert. she will be at that venue next month.

but he and her are dating.

HAHA no they ain’t :)

——————–

what clues woould those be?

gossip/rumors of selena dating nick-taylor-justin which one is is it this week?

STFU about nelena!

dont fucking tell me what to talk about bitch

• oneofakindxo

Yup. Anywho, who hired these fools to post news on this gossip site?

————————————-

Haha who knows

how long has nick been secretly dating selena?

• haleybrooke7

• oneofakindxo

dont fucking tell me what to talk about bitch

Woah there take a chill pill

• MZ

Miley grabbing coffee this afternoon.

OMG oceanup post this!
    miley looks absolutely gorgeous.

This is OU. You can’t expect much from this site. And she does look gorgeous :D

She is beautiful.

• oneofakindxo

Owl city = ♥

• CrazyCrunk

me bored..

—————–

me 2

• ImNotAnnoying

aww nick looks adorable and handsome.

lmao well at least u know one thing – nick would probably only date someone from north america.. so that is only like 300 million ppl so that eliminates a large portion of the world. now of that 300 million lets just say that half are girls so now its 150 mill. now of that 150 mill only about 30 mill actually are in love with nick so that elimates a lot too. kk now of that 30 million about 10 million are in his league. and of that 10 million 150,000 live near him and that upgrades ur chances so basically u have a 1/7 billionth chance of dating nick jonas. HOLY SHIT sum girls are lucky. :P

• m

how long has nick been secretly dating selena?
    I think Selena is dating a guy from her band or JOnathan from FTSK.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

how long has nick been secretly dating selena?

_______________

Urmm at a guess I would say about -5 minutes.

• xharmony

I love him. Just sayin’.

First!!

• NICOLE .

——————

The comment about it being comment number 169. Not explicit, but vulgar, yes.

• CoinBears

Miley grabbing coffee this afternoon.

————————

That’s absolutely adorable. I love Miley.
    Oceanup should post this!

Not gonna lie, I want those pants. And she looks really good.

• oneofakindxo

Miley grabbing coffee this afternoon.

————————

That’s absolutely adorable. I love Miley.
    Oceanup should post this!

HAHA! i LOVE IT! LOVE YOU NICK! <3

• ericabbyx22

love him <3

EVERYONE WATCH THIS VID ITS SERIOUSLY THE BOMB

he seems so uncomfortable everytime she called him perfect..watch it again sh said it like 4 times and he rolled his eyes everytime and was sooo annoyed

• ggggffff

This was pretty funny. I know you all are tired of Nick news, but he’s the only one DOING anything right now.
    I love it.

lol lmao hahah wtf nick ur so damn hawt! its not even a joke .. kk it was but now its not

• HeyYouOkayNot

FNALLY a new post but
    I’m going to eat so bye!

——————

The comment about it being comment number 169. Not explicit, but vulgar, yes.

—————–

i laughed at that … who does that anymore … stupid secksual remarks ppl are soo silly (haha i sed silly)

• Michelle

Waaaaaay to lazy to watch this. Scrolled down to the comment part to find out that nobody actually watched it, what’s it about?

• xCookieMuffin

dont fucking tell me what to talk about bitch

Geeze. O_o. No need to spaz at me :\

only a couple more comments before the world explodes!!!

love nick :P

• Meow

I want Miley’s pants….way too cute.

m said:

how long has nick been secretly dating selena?
    I think Selena is dating a guy from her band or JOnathan from FTSK.

what about cameron from allstar weekend?

lmao at the world “secksual” whoever sed that

oceanup is rox my sox but likes cox ____!_!_!!_!__!_!_!_!_!_!_!!_!_!__

NICK JOE-NASS. WTH Kelly Ripa, wth.

• Cesi.

Hahaha, ‘find some patience’.. ‘My feet smell amazing’… lol. xD

• stefanie

i dident know that kevin has a house with danielle :O

This is funny!

• hpaddictedx

Miley grabbing coffee this afternoon.

AWWWW

• xoxokatie8

not like a decade older.

tehehehehe

omg! they said new port richey fl. thats where i live :DDDDD

• Katy

This was actually pretty funny. I’m not just saying that because I l0v3 h1m s00 muCH! But it was entertaining. Especially when they talked about him doing flips. He has a very sarcastic sense of humor.

• JBFAN

HELLO!

EVERYONE FANS JONAS BROTHERS

PLEASE VOTE NOW!!!

VIDEO WHO I AM PLEASE 50 VOTES FOR DAY!!!

THE BEST FANS?? VOTE FOR JONAS BROTHERS NOW!

VOTE FOR THE MOVIE jonas brothers 3d concert experience PEOPLE CHOICE AWARDS 23 FEBRUARY THE AWARDS EN TV!

• Jason

Miley grabbing coffee this afternoon.

—————-

woah she looks really good

• kimmy4444

he looked so annoyed being called perfect

• Stateofemergency

two words: cougar RAWR! nick wouldn’t date someone years older, therefore, not Courtney bitches.