Joe Kev Danielle Jonas Planet Hollywood

joe-danielle-kevin

Joe Jonas out to dinner with newlyweds Kevin & Danielle Jonas @ Planet Hollywood Times Square in New York on Friday evening. According to Popstar!, they were seated on the main floor and the whole place took notice. Check out the Kanielle picture @ Popstar!

• jerseygirl

Joe. <3

I can’t believe they ate there. It’s such a tourist trap.

I think it wasn’t the dream that made your bed wet. I think you peed in your pants and that is why the bed is wet.
    ======
    NO YOU IDIOT! MY BED WAS WET BECAUSE I WAS FINGERING MY P/U/SSY WHILE I WAS DREAMING!

• Mercedes

kevin’s cheeks are so rosy in that pic. it’s official he’s made of sugar & spice & everything nice. hmph can’t fool me.

• EvaLovegood

Awww Kenielle look so happy together <3

• haleybrooke7

dnaielle and kevin make a cute couple. :)

• Kelly

Jan 10, 2010 @ 10:49 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    OMG JOEEEEEE
    OMG OMG YOUR PICTURE OF JOE IS AMAZING.
    I am in love with it. Please NEVER take it down, or i will hunt you down and make you put it back up. ;D

• jerseygirl

Jan 10, 2010 @ 10:50 am
    cony said:

Joe is the black haired version of Brad Pitt, I swear!
    —————–
    Ew, no.

Joe is much better.

• Your Love is my Drug

i have a question. do you go on every single jonas/selena post and say perverted things cause i feel like your always the same person there.

I HAD A DREAM ME AND NICK JONAS HAD SEX!!! WHEN I WOKE UP MY BED WAS ALL WET!!4

more guys should look like joe

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

10th!

HAHAHAHA blingbling, beat you bitch. :P

• AAC

Awwww they look so cute.

• YouBelongWithMe

I HAD A DREAM ME AND NICK JONAS HAD SEX!!! WHEN I WOKE UP MY BED WAS ALL WET!!4

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OMG JOEEEEEE

• msjonas13

aww thats cute
    i love them
    and finally you update oceanup!
    i was dying a little

• YouBelongWithMe

Taylor said:

thats sweet :)

OMG ARE YOU TAYLOR SWIFT?
    I AM SUCH A BIG FAN.
    *BOWS*

• Mercedes

wow, one new post.

• blingbling

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

10th!

haha blingbling, beat you bitch. :P
    ____
    no you did not dummy, i was 4th bahahha(:

• Nikki.

I was in the city this day, too..

• nenaxD

*—–* Kenielle <3

• cony

Joe is the black haired version of Brad Pitt, I swear!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

HOW ARE YOU SO FASTTT?

• star19

Naww. Missing one Jonas.

• Cherry

Every time my boss comes by i put my phone in my lap so she won’t see that i am not working.

• Mercedes

I HAD A DREAM ME AND NICK JONAS HAD SEX!!! WHEN I WOKE UP MY BED WAS ALL WET!!4
    …….

• joeshave!

hey joe remember to shave tonight!!i love you joe!!!but please shave!!!

• shamilah

Joe Jonas look sooo HOT!awwh Love him!
    & Kevin & Danielle look cute:)

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Joe looks like a man now.

• GoldenGal9311

Ahh! They look so cute.

Joe! I’m loving the look.

• Sam ;)

Kev & Dani r so cute together :)
    Joe is H-O-T lol
    and in the backround is Rose’s dress from titanic :D

Joe seems to be a little lonely lately. Now I guess its to the point where he must be a tag along. :( Please joe, go and unleash your hotness somewhere

• Your Love is my Drug

hey joe. wanna marry me? (:

OK, Joe looks like he gained 30 pounds. He looks so weird.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

I’m a steal Joe. :D Yummy. LOL

joe what is wrong with you you have changed since you dated camilla belle. you need to not look so stuck up anymore. its making me sad that sometimes you don’t even seem to care about your fans!

Actually I don’t think Joe looks all that great. I don’t think he looked that good at the concert the other night either. Kevin looks better to me.

joeeeee! stop being so effing SEXY. kev and danielle are THE cutest couple.

AWH LOOK HOW HAPPY KEVIN LOOKS AFTER HE HAS BEEN LAID!

• Anonamissy

Danielle is so gorgeous!!

• w

Danielle’s ring – DAMN!

• kaygirl jbbb

aww look at the happy couple -and look at joe.

ha jk thats awesome but whyy is this post DEAD?!?

THIRD WHEEL? AWWW JOEY NEEDS A GIRL :(

Joe needs to get with some unknown indie rock band as their lead singer. His vocals have improved a lot this year – more power, better range. His voice is not suited to tne NJAA style music, but he could be great with the right band.

• Laney

awww!!!! :)

• pauu

—————————
    disgusting! BTW joe looks so HOT! and kevin so happy

• daydream

I missed those beautiful faces.

• suhvanuhh

Joe looks WHITEEE xD
    Still love him though.

• alejandra

joe estaba un poco triste sera que zack taylor tiene razon que kevin no confia en demi entonce lo llevo a comer para habla de demi

You guys must NOT get out much if you think Joe Jonas is beautiful. Honestly, he’s average at best.

But they are adorable. Especially Kevin and Danielle. You can really see the love between them. It’s SO clear. And THAT’S beautiful.

• idkMyBFFjill

dam who killed this post?

HOLYYYY. joe looks really manly and sexy here.
    hah i’m soso attracted. ;)

Aw they’re all so cute. I’m really cold.

• demiselenajb

flywithmexo said:
    I miss seeing JONAS BROTHERS posts. No offence but we know about Nick’s concerts and how it goes, it’s kinda boring that OU posts them every night, every same thing. I think I’d much rather read a new thing about how Kevin and Danielle are or what Joe’s doing like is he doing acting? & where the hell are the DEMI posts?!

__________________________

DAMN STRAIGHT!

• xLOLAx

Kevin looks really happy. lol…but look at Joe, he’s like “whatever”

• Bre

Kenielle is too cute. Don’t worry Joe, you wont be alone much longer. ;)
    *plans wedding*

JOE IS ONE PIECE OF HOT ASS. like NO JOKE.

Who wouldn’t takE notice — JOE is gorgeous!!!!!

• Samantha

I went to planet hollywood yesterday for my birthday and sat at the exact same table the three of them did,i was told by the DJ,it literally made my day=]

Joe kinda looks like a punk in that picture, but I still love him (:
    Aww and Kevin & Danielle are a lovely couple.
    Danielle looks gorgeous.
    And Kevin looks like he’s glowing!
    Haha, damn he must be happy.

• HopeAndFaith

They are an adorable couple, congrats :)

• TEENIE IN DISGUISE

Joe looks really good here.

Kevin and Danielle are too cute. :)

• Leena

i love kevin :)
    and lol. joe looks like he wants to kill someone.

woah. joe is sooooo HOT

why is danielle always so tan?
    oh joe oh joe why do you do this to me

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Joe seems a little depressed again….

THIS POST IS DEAD
    that’s cause not that many people are still into jonas..

• aannnn

Joe looks so unhappy it is saddening.

• just.let.go.

roarrrrr. joe looks upset. i think he’s the one being left out of such things. i mean nick has concerts, kevin has danielle. and where’s joey? all alone :(

that’s cause not that many people are still into jonas..
    no.that’s cause Ou post right after this post ,one about niley and bla bla bla

• Mercedes

cony said:
    Joe is the black haired version of Brad Pitt, I swear!

haha no just no. :P

• cony

G2g, I will be back later!

• blingbling

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

HOW ARE YOU SO FASTTT?
    _____
    SKILLS BABBY.
    BEAT YOU ON THE NEW POST TOO,

• suhvanuhh

Yep, I am definitely in love with your icon!
    :D

• YouBelongWithMe

THIS POST IS DEAD

• YouBelongWithMe

Jeez you don’t have to go all crazy on me.
    And you can’t finger yourself while you are asleep.

• LoveLautner

wow, one new post.

____________

I know. So unlike OU.

I love them!

• jan(jb fan)

why when kev and dani take a picture she outes her hand on his stomach in all the pictures she does the same thing but yay kannielle

• Mercedes

LoveLautner said:
    wow, one new post.

____________

I know. So unlike OU.
    they just posted another one.
    Hey LL i can’t believe we’re online at the same time!!

i totally agree with that. i love hearing about nick and seeing the videos of his concerts because i absolutely love him. i’m a joe girl, myself, and i miss reading the posts about him and i haven’t seen a post about kevin since his WEDDING!

• flywithmexo

• :)YEAHH

okay, although i’ve been waiting for a joe and kev post this wasn’t what i meant BORRIINGGG

• Beth2k9

Soo cute :3

• me

Joe is georgous as usual.

• juciferjenkins

i know miley cyrus and she is very conceited

• Brittnee

I Love this post. I Love Danielle And Kevin Jonas there are so cute together. Danielle looks pretty in this picture. And Joe llooks so hot in the picture too. I am glad they are spending together as a family but where is the rest of the family. Wow, god bless u kevin and Danielle and joe.

joe looks so different! but yay kanielle:)

awhh i thought i was first:( i wish this is the third comment

• blingbling

4thhh IN YO MAMA’S FACE!!?

• Taylor

thats sweet :)

• rhiiiiiii

How is Joe Jonas so effing beautiful?

yay i was the third:)

• Danger-ous

Joe looks hot for DAYS. DAYUM. He’s a hella cute third wheel…if he needs a date…?