Nick Jonas WILL ANDERSON MEETING

• joeismylove

awwweeeesome!

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Who’s parachute?
    anyway, dude’s hot.

• thugnificent

Thats some john woo shit right there!

Dont hate ni.gga

I was at a secret concert last thursday that started later than the Nick J show at the Beacon. My dad is a producer so he scored me and my friend tickets because you had to know someone in the music industry to even know about it. It was this girl that Disney and people have been trying to sign for over a year now but she won’t because she doesn’t want to be famous and she writes for all of these other artists that we listen to but doesn’t put her name on any of it. Her name was like Dee for short or something but i don’t remember. She was AMAZING and is so pretty.I even spotted a few celebs in the VIP section but i’m not supposed to talk about the show so I won’t say who and have the teenie’s spazz on me. But she is way better of a singer and performer than anyone on the radio right now so I don’t understand why she won’t sign. If you had the chance would you??

Selena is probably jealous as hell lol she Ioves parachute :p

Anyway yay for Stay being recorded! :)

• GoldenGal9311

I love how he has the same facial expression in every photo.

• Danger-ous

Her shirt is cute, I’m actually impressed with the originality. He probably got a kick out of it. And the fact that they weren’t totally horrendous looking.

• Vale

“nick is in love with this guy cause he took a picture with him …..” hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Selena is probably jealous as hell lol she Ioves parachute :p

Anyway yay for Stay being recorded! :)

yeah because selena has nothing better to think about :D

• fanoceanup

Look…

The New York Post reports Sunday that the star shortstop of the World Series champions and girlfriend Minka Kelly have a date to be married — Nov. 5 on Long Island. Acting on a tip, a reporter posing as a bride-to-be spotted an entry reading “JETER wedding” on the calendar for the Oheka Castle in Huntington, N.Y. Sales manager Rick Bellando insisted that a celebrity wouldn’t be listed under his real name when the reporter pointed it out.

“Oh, that’s not Derek Jeter. We wouldn’t use his real name if it were,” he said according to the Post. “When the Jonas brother got married here last month, we used a different name.”

The Oheka Castle is the second-largest private residence in the United States and recently hosted the wedding of one of the Jonas Brothers.

• KeepTheFaith

“nick is in love with this guy cause he took a picture with him …..”

Haha!

• KeepTheFaith

I love how he has the same facial expression in every photo.

He doessss.
    It’s pretty funny.
    His face is beautiful <3

• She Can Get IT

GoldenGal9311 said:

I love how he has the same facial expression in every photo.

—————————-
    he practices for sure

• Leena

i love Parachute. :)
    and lol @ the second picture. his creeper-face is hilarious.

She Can Get IT said:
    GoldenGal9311 said:

I love how he has the same facial expression in every photo.

—————————-
    he practices for sure
    LMAO!
    creepy?

It’s kinda sad to see how people talk about celebs and just people in general…. like making fun of their apperance and if they have a big nose or head or hands etc.. if their fat and all that. who cares! nobody is perfect and everyone is beautiful in their own way..

im auditioning for disney soon..if i make if i hope yall wont talk about me like that..

not everypne..just the mean ppl hahah

having a blast harassing gossipfasho though formspring :)

Nick looks so good. Glad he got to meet Will Anderson.

will anderson:kinda hot
    nick jonas:makes-a-girl-jizz-in-her-pants hot

will doesn’t even compare to nicholas

• girl crush mileyyyyy

lol nicks all starstruck! :)

fucking whore at gossipfasho blocked me LOL

uhhh dont mean to be creapy but on the last post ppl were talking about that horoscope chart and mine was so on spot it was creapy haha so then i started doing my friends and then i did miley cyrus’ just cause it was interesting and it said on hers “you prefer to relate to only those who are older than you” didnt she say that one time

• Mercedes

in nick’s detached voice:

Oh.

• whitesoxlove10

not everypne..just the mean ppl hahah
    oh my goodness!
    that is so cool.
    im trying to get into acting too.

• whitesoxlove10

Mercedes said:

in nick’s detached voice:

Oh.
    is that liam hemsworth in your icon?

• Anonymously

ehh Nick’s music is good but i’m beyond over the jonas brothers I’m glad he is staying further away from disney (:

um no one cares

I <3 Parachute.

parachute is one of selenas fav bands

so?

And how do you know that he wasnt into her?

• Anonymous34

your all dilusional! nick was never into selena and never will be. nick and miley are over their relationship and will stay best friends. these 2 girls are not the only girls in his life. its very much possible that there is a new girl we don’t know about… he DID hide his 2 year relationship with Miley who is the most famous female teen in the world, Nick is verry good at hiding things. We’ll never know so shut up abou it!!!!

GossipFaSho Nick Jonas ‘We’re working on plans to record [Stay]‘ (VIDEO) http://tinyurl.com/yb42usq Thank you @JacquelineRose7!
    1 minute ago from web

• Anonymous34

Just listen to “I won’t apologize”

(replying to this) – Jan 11, 2010 @ 09:04 am
    And how do you know that he wasnt into her?
    ——————–
    it’s obvious…

face it, nelena will never happen. as well as niley.

• NickJonasLove

(replying to this) – Jan 10, 2010 @ 10:45 pm
    whitesoxlove10 said:
    NickJonasLove said:

I’m bored….where’s everyone!?
    right here :)
    yeah i know its really boring tonight.
    probably because everyone has school.
    im (sadly) homeschooled, but im not like a freak or anything haha.
    is anyone else homeschooled on here?

OmFG ME TOOo!!!!!
    *Virtual high five!!!*
    how awesome!!!!
    :D
    yah I know right? Everyone thinks I’m a freak because I’m homeschooled, but were jsut Normal ppl. Hahaha:)

• KeepTheFaith

Hi whitesoxlove10,
    Didn’t you have a Taylor Lautner icon last night?

SelenaxKelsey said:

That’s amazing I love Parachute and I’m glad Selena introduced them to me! My favorite song is Under Control and Will’s fine ass!

go die in a corner you retard selena stan

i heard selena just took a shit wanna eat some?

everyones asking where’s NICK!??
    And I’m like dude!
    Where’s Waldo?
    He in da club with nick :D
    yuupp!!
    That’s right!

• NickJonasLove

Jan 10, 2010 @ 11:10 pm
    everyones asking where’s NICK!??
    And I’m like dude!
    Where’s Waldo?
    He in da club with nick :D
    yuupp!!
    That’s right!
    ———————–
    hahahahhaahahhahahahaahahahhahahahah!!!

• NickJonasLove

Oh so now I have a poser? Stupid website!
    Omg I’m so bored!!

• WhyDoYouWannaKnow

I bet you Nick Jonas secretly goes on here. : )
    So you better watch what you say. Some things can be hurtful. Imagine if your friend was on here, and a bunch of strangers made fun of them. How would you feel? Watch what you say : )

• NickJonasLove

Jan 10, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
    WhyDoYouWannaKnow said:
    I bet you Nick Jonas secretly goes on here. : )
    —————

Are you Nick Jonas?

• Savetheanimalss

Jan 10, 2010 @ 11:23 pm
    NickJonasLove said:
    Jan 10, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
    WhyDoYouWannaKnow said:
    I bet you Nick Jonas secretly goes on here. : )
    —————

Are you Nick Jonas?
    —————
    I could be, but you’d never know. I could have an account on here, for when I’m bored on plane trips, and conversations with you guys, and you wouldn’t even know. You’re dreams are so special. Wanting to talk to me, and not even knowing I’m here talking to you all. Haha.

• Mercedes

whitesoxlove10 said:
    Mercedes said:

in nick’s detached voice:

Oh.
    is that liam hemsworth in your icon?

lmao you asked in this post too?!

i just harassed the fuck out of that stupid bitch http://www.formspring.me/gossipfashoform made her stop replying

LOL pwned that bitch!!!12

If Nick is on this… I love you.. ;)

• Savetheanimalss

I’m the Only one on oceanup!!! Talking to Myselef!!! Under differenwt user names!! Whoohoo!!
    My dream came true!!! I am the only user online!! Gunna go find a toilet so I can sing to the fish!!!
    Ladidadooo…
    Row row row your boat gently down the stream merrily merrily merily merrily bye bye poopy goes : )
    i wuvvv nick Jonas:) he’s
    soo cute and nice!
    I met him once and he was all nice,
    but I knew that I was sick, so I totally sneezed in my face. He gave m that stare, and I was like whaa?? So then I boarded the plane at LAX. And he told his mom I had bad breath!!! She told him it was worse than the toilets!!! Anywyas the toilets always remind of nick now and how he hates my breath, but oh well…
    What can i do?
    Nick Jonas only likes fresh breath with fresh mint gum:)
    hey weird concept nick Joana SERIOUSLY could have an account k oceanup!! I could be nick Jonas..
    Maybe just hyper after all the coffee I drank. I’m unleashing the real ME!! :)

nick and selena love it

• SelenaxKelsey

• NickJonasLove

PLEASEEeeeEEE somebody PLEASe PLEaSe PLEASE!!!!
    “if i ever meet him, i’m goin to make sure he does another face expression. even if i have to grab his butt when they snap the picture.”
    I would laugh so hard. I don’t have the guts todo this but you’d be my hero to do that LOL!!! and then post it on oceanup hahahahaa best thing ever:D

• StarLight24

He’s so lucky!!! I love Parachute!!!

• AnonymousE

Seriously WTF is wrong withthis dude? I understand “he’s just shy, he’s just really serious” but REALLY? I’m supposed to believe he’s happy in that first picture? Someone get this kid a personality! He seems like he’d be intimidating as fuck to talk to.

Nick has one face for everything just like Denis Quaid,lol. Change it up babe.

• Savetheanimalss

Oh and that girls boob in the yellow shirt is as big as nicks head. LOL

• NickJonasLove

He’s like a doll with a painted face On hahaha!! Sa
    e expression. I’d love to have that doll in my room though I’d never get tired of staring or it staring back at me. :) *sigh*

William is hot.

• NickJonasLove

I want them to make a nick Jonas doll for camp rock 2. Ohh the things i’d do to that doll -.O

• NickJonasLove

I’m bored….where’s everyone!?

• whitesoxlove10

NickJonasLove said:

I’m bored….where’s everyone!?
    right here :)
    yeah i know its really boring tonight.
    probably because everyone has school.
    im (sadly) homeschooled, but im not like a freak or anything haha.
    is anyone else homeschooled on here?

that girl in the yellow shirt needs to stop taking human growth hormones. she looks like a freaking beast standing next to nick.

will has the jonas eyebrows
    haha

• HopeAndFaith

Nick seems very photgenic.. I don’t think I can find a bad picture of him anywhere :) Hahahaha.

• Hilary

Oh, Will. <3

• Mercedes

Christy said:
    Hey I wrote that letter. I commented on the other post but I dont know if anyone is going to read it.

What’s wrong with trying to open his eyes? Nick and Miley are meant for each other. They were each other’s first everything. That’s why Miley did all of that “slutty” pix stuff. It was for Nick. I wouldn’t blame him if he almost took off his ring. They were in love. When he was a Jonas Brother he wrote all of those songs about Miley..except for Move On. That was from Joe to the ugly one I forgot her name because kind of ugly, to be honest.

They broke up because maybe they were just really young. I’m talking about Nick and Miley btw. It was probably just really hard because Nick was probably trying to control himself and keep his promise ring on. So that’s why. And he only pretended to get with Selena because he wanted to make Miley jealous so she would come back to him. And the only way to do it was to get with a Mexican. It obviously didn’t work though. He should have just gotten with Raven Symone.

He wrote Before The Storm about her and he said it was his fav song on that album Lives, Leaves and Tiring Things. Obviously he loves her still. Why does he always perform it now as pretend President with his administration? It’s obv that he still loves her.

I think Miley is just confused too. She keeps dying her hair and all of the fumes are going to her head. Leon is fug anyway. He’s probably just a rebound because Nick hasn’t done anything. He needs to act now! What is wrong with him? Geebus. They are destined. Hello her real name is Destiny and i hope they get back together. Oh ya and if Frankie was a girl his name would have been Destiny not Frankie but it is now.
    Just because you think they are meant to be together doesn’t mean it’s true. lots of people breakup with their first love & marry other people. just b/c they were each others first doesn’t mean they were compatible. seeing as you don’t personally know miley or nick, i don’t think you have a right to tell him to get back with miley. they both are individuals & can think for themselves. i’m sure if they wanted to be together they would be. it takes two to tango. one of them might not even want to be w/ the other..you don’t know.
    I’m sure you didn’t mean any harm & just wanted him to know how you felt but it just ended looking like a crazy niley stan..telling nick he needs to be with miley. that’s direspectful to him b/c you don’t know if he’s dating someone else & it’s disrespectful to liam & miley. & what does selena being mexican have to do w/ anything? grow up.

Would you love it, if Nick Jonas was loud
    or quiet?

Loud! quiet guys are boring!and they are not interesting to follow either. We like exciting guys with a pitch of sensitivity and romance.

• Savetheanimalss

Would you love it, if Nick Jonas was loud
    or quiet?

• Tinkerbell

We have a wide range of photos and videos of various celebrities like Michael Jackson, Selena Gomez, the cast of “Twilight” and much more -so please check out http://www.misstinkerbell.webs.com

Im no Niley teenie but they have a point here:
    Stay:

“Your hand in mine feels right somehow”

7 things:

“Your hand in mine when were intertwine everything’s aright”

Stay:

“Now that the pain is gone,”

BTS:

“Flooded with all this pain”

Stay:

“It’s hard to believe Where we are now”

BTS:

“I never thought it would come this far”

Stay:

“And you don’t even realize That your my hearts desire”

BTS:

“Standing here but you don’t see me”

Stay:

“Tell me that you’ll stay”

BTS:

“Don’t want to lose her don’t wanna let her go”

hm..Maybe it just coincidence

And how do you know that he wasnt into her?

Because selena said herself. She said her crush was still in love with her, but she wanted him to give her a chance.

Nick did and he didn’t feel the same way. Then she went on calling herslef seatfiller, and he didnt treat her right etc. she went on bashing him.

Selena own words why even question it??

I think nick cared about selena the way miley cared about justin. They loved them as people but they were not in love with them.

And how do you know that he wasnt into her?

Because selena said herself. She said her crush was still in love with his EX, but she wanted him to give her a chance.

Nick did and he didn’t feel the same way. Then she went on calling herself seatfiller, and he didnt treat her right etc. she went on bashing him.

Selena own words why even question it??

Lol at people who thinks they know everything about them, you have no idea what happend between either of them, so shut up

Who is the blonde walking with Joe and entering his car at Just Jared Jr.? New pics from LA.

• purplekoolaid

have no clue who parachute is but that guy is hot…i think i will go download their cd now hahaha

• Nina1234

Will Anderson is the hottest guy on earth. Just sayin’

Nick Jonas is ranked like 234658927689245 in the hottest guy on earth standings:)

• Jessica

When I saw the names Nick Jonas and Will Anderson in the same sentence I almost died. Gorgeousss, new desktop background for sure.

I think Nick has a new girl and its someone we dont know!!!

Nelena is friends again, and Miley is happy with Liam. Move on people, and Niley/Nelena teenies GET A FUCKING BOYFRIEND!

yes, a Jonas Brother meeting a Parachute.

my life is complete :)

now i just have to meet Joe in person :)

Did any of Nicks family go to his show last night?

• DemiandMileyPones

Nick better smile when I meet him. I have a good excuse too if he doesn’t.

“Is it because I’m black?” Lmao! :))

• DemiandMileyPones

EVERYBODY VOTE FOR NICK JONAS HERE:
    WE ONLY HAVE 3 MORE DAAAYS!

___

Not to be rude or anything? But, Why do you always yell? Just saying…

• wtfcharx

he’s so gorgeous! (:

I hope that Nick is happy because of Miley and that Stay is for her . I wish Niley got back together. Couldnt help myself.

I LOVE YOU NICK<333

13’11’09 Holland!! It was awesome!

With this success it is going to be hard for him to go back to JB – the buzz will be that he is better solo (mature, real music,etc). Unless JB puts out an amazing cd in 2011, they will always seen as the thing now holding him back. Unfair yes, probably going to happen.

Niley teenies will you please get a fucking life!! Get a boyfriend and stop crying about the fact that Nick is not with Miley.

lol.

I think Nick is smart. All artists work with other artists to learn. You learn from other great musicians. Like Nick said on their next CD they may go to a castle or something and spend a month or two on the next CD.

He will take what he has learned, more mature sound and all and apply it to the next Jonas CD and hope they can break out of the Disney mold to more mainstream. That is what he is trying to do.

dont want to start any rumors but have u seen chelsea s tweets recnetly …

Let this be our little secret, no one needs to know we’re feeling higher and higher and higher…” This song is by passion pit

joe tweeted it like a day ago and now chelsea and see the lyrics she chose …Hmmmm , hmmmm , hmmmm ????
    __________
    OH wow. I do think they are dating actually, cause there were rumors a couple yrs ago when they were holding hands at the market. and ive heard about a lot of sighting of chelsy and joe together last month.

I wish you fans could see – NICK DOES NOT WANT TO BE WITH MILEY!!!!He had every opportunity to make that happen and didn’t want to. They are better off as friends.

• LoveLautner

__________________

I think you’re right. It sucks, but is most likely gonna happen.

Joe better get big movie roles if it does happen, because I will definitely miss him.

Kevin would probably settle down and not do anything in the public eye. :( *sighs*

I miss JB already and they’re still together! Gar.

Unfortunately since you don’t actually know either Nick or Miley, you have no idea if they are meant for each other. And even if they are eventually meant for each other, now isn’t that time. You don’t know them. It’s better not to arrange dates and marriages for people you’ve never meant. Rarely will it work out.

Nick looks so cute in these pictures.

Joe may be dating Chelsea in a casual way. I think Joe does that in between girlfriends.

He did it with Chelsea a few years ago, with JoJo, with Brenda Song and I also think with Demi recently and maybe more we haven’t heard about cause they are not famous. He also hung out with Amelia this summer on tour.

Maybe Nick wants Miley back but he wont tell her in person.

• LoveLautner

_____________

I understand what you’re saying, but it could’ve been Miley who didn’t wanna be with Nick.

any idea what time nick gets to the venue?

If Nick and Miley wanted to be together, they would be. End of story

Nick doesn’t want Miley back. Miley broke up with Justin last year just around the time she was hanging out with Nick ALOT.

They went out to lunch, he went to her house, they wrote songs together, recorded together, sang the Disney video together AND he went to visit her in Georgia. Miley came to Dallas to sing with Nick on stage.

IF THEY WANTED TO GET BACK TOGETHER THEY WOULD HAVE DONE IT THEN!!!!THEY SPENT ALOT OF TIME TOGETHER

Shortly after the Jonas Tour started Mileys tweets became depressive, she talked about being unlucky in love was her life story. She seemed down.

I think she broke up with Justin cause her and Nick were spending time together and SHE HOPED THEY WOULD GET BACK TOGETHER. I don’t think Nick wanted that. He wanted to be friends with Miley. She doesn’t suit him, they are better off as friends and I think he knows it.

• jerseygirl

Chelsea Staub has a boyfriend, dumbasses. He was with her the whole week she was in New York for Kevin’s wedding. She tweeted pix of them all over the freaking city.

How many times do you kids need to be told – just because you see a guy and girl hanging out together, it does not automatically mean they are dating.

Jesus Christ.

If Nick and Miley wanted to be together, they would be. End of story

I wish it were that easy….

• LoveLautner

No one’s on here. :(

Miley is and has always been in love with Nick. Read her book. She adores him. He broke up with her not the other way around. Miley cried over Nick, Nick left Miley. It is Nick who does NOT want to get back together. He broke up with her for a reason he is obviousily not willing to share.

It is that easy

Im gonna laugh so hard when Nick and Sel are spotted together in L.A x]

Jerseygirl, you’re the dumbass. Nobody said they were dating for sure. Just that they might be and that they have been seen together alot.

Just discussing, nobody said it for fact!

Niley is dead and gone. It’s Miley and Nick, Not Niley!!

• Mercedes

Savetheanimalss said:
    Ladidadooo…
    i wuvvv nick Jonas:) he’s
    soo cute and nice!
    I met him once and he was all nice,
    What can i do?
    Nick Jonas only likes fresh breath with fresh mint gum:)
    Maybe just hyper after all the coffee I drank. I’m unleashing the real ME!! :)

um..are you ok?

• splashme

OMG GUYS WATCH THIS i was laughing my head off he talks about basically everything on oceanup i died here you go

omg theres tears in my eyes hes HILARIOUS!

• splashme

Jan 10, 2010 @ 11:38 pm
    Mercedes said:

Savetheanimalss said:
    Ladidadooo…
    i wuvvv nick Jonas:) he’s
    soo cute and nice!
    I met him once and he was all nice,
    What can i do?
    Nick Jonas only likes fresh breath with fresh mint gum:)
    Maybe just hyper after all the coffee I drank. I’m unleashing the real ME!! :)

um..are you ok?

what the..? LOOL!

• Savetheanimalss

Me okay? I’m Nick Jonas. I’m awesome!
    Follow me on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/nickjonas

• Mercedes

um..are you ok?

what the..? LOOL!

i know…i’m worried.

• Savetheanimalss

Would if Nick Jonas is on here? What would you do? Would if I’m Nick Jonas? And I posted a video of me talking to you guys on our youtube.com/Jonasbrothers account?
    And would if ou guys all knew how strange inreally was? Would you still like me? : )
    thanks for your time and support!

• Savetheanimalss

Please tell me. NIck Jonas has a show coming up and he needs some jokes. Maybe you have some? Nick loves jokes! Help him, so when he has jokes to tell So he won’t read out of a joke book. Follow me on Twitter.
    thank you You rock!

Shut the fuck up Nick Jonas oh yeah I said it.
    The name is Joanna remember it so you can hate.

Jan 10, 2010 @ 11:58 pm
    Savetheanimalss said:
    thank you You rock!
    WTF?
    Is this person phycho?
    Toilets? Fish? Nick?
    LOL….
    Hey Nick Jonas! If youre ON HERE..
    I really love you, and yes acting loud and hyper on you is always a win :]]

• Savetheanimalss

Please…
    I love everyone, even my haters. You must take some fascination in me, as you want me to draw attention to you :0)

• Anonymous41

not everypne..just the mean ppl hah

Wait.. you sure you want to audition for disney….

Wait…. is this “Parachute band a Christian band from New Zealand… or a one from America….

• KeepTheFaith

Ladidadooo…
    i wuvvv nick Jonas:) he’s
    soo cute and nice!
    I met him once and he was all nice,
    What can i do?
    Nick Jonas only likes fresh breath with fresh mint gum:)
    Maybe just hyper after all the coffee I drank. I’m unleashing the real ME!! :)

…. wow.
    Just wow.

• Andreiita

EVERYBODY VOTE FOR NICK JONAS HERE:
    WE ONLY HAVE 3 MORE DAAAYS!

• Andreiita

EVERYBODY VOTE FOR NICK JONAS HERE:
    WE ONLY HAVE 3 MORE DAAAYS!

Hello anybody there… answer my question please?

I’m guessing not then…. sweeeettt I am the only one on here… should I spam naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah1111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

• Anonymous41

• Anonymous41

• Mercedes

that Will guy is cute…i’ve never heard of Parachute though

not everypne..just the mean ppl hah

Wait.. you sure you want to audition for disney…”

yes..why?

• Anonymousdd

Nothing against nick Jonas…Great guy. Super nice. But to be ahead of a Jonas brother on any chart is feat unto itself these days.Thats all
    about 15 hours ago from Echofon It makes it even better being above Nick Jonas. Just thought I’d add that too….
    about 15 hours ago from Echofon I like to check iTunes only when @selenagomez,@daneo,@ethanisrad,@greggarman and myself have the number one video in Vorld! German 4 world.

Joeys tweets (selenas band member)

Anonymousdd said:

Joeys tweets (selenas band member)

—……….——–

yeah stayed there for like two hours then fell back and now the fucking muppets video is climbing fast! it would be fucking funny if selena got beat by a fucking Muppet video!

and who really cares any ways its fucking itunes charts not a real music chart it’s a chart of who’s hot at that moment in time. hope they enjoy their brief moment in the sun now the brits have to deal with them. so i guess soon we will see selena on top of the pops?

NICK SHOULD GET HIS OWN FILE ON OCEANUP!!!

someday i will suck joes penis.
    and have a threesome with nick and him.

ive heared joe and demi going together now

someday i will suck joes penis.
    and have a threesome with nick and him.

if Joe even has penis.

• - Blair Waldorf -

Three Nick posts in a row…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phqdjmrbVgw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont want to start any rumors but have u seen chelsea s tweets recnetly …

• Christy

• msjonas13

I WANNA MEET HIM! :(

dont want to start any rumors but have u seen chelsea s tweets recnetly …

____

maybe ….As long as they re happy I am too :p

• Christy

HAS ANYONE READ WHAT I WROTE?

no and seriously I SAW nick and miley names and I stopped . I am done with niley comments :)

• Mercedes

She Can Get IT said:
    GoldenGal9311 said:

I love how he has the same facial expression in every photo.

—————————-
    he practices for sure
    lmao

• KeepTheFaith

This post is dead already?
    Everyone is goneeee.

I don’t think Nick is dating Selena. He has reconnected in a Miley kind of way. I think he wants to be friendly thats all.

• splashme

seriously shanna is obsessed with nick we love our boy but we have dozens of posts with him we need some miley selena kevin joe and demi :)

Nick was never that into Selena.

How would you know?

did you hear nick jonas played red rocket with his dog

• splashme

Jan 10, 2010 @ 09:59 pm

do you have a link to that chart ? haha

• KeepTheFaith

lmao

Hahaha. You do that Mercedes. I’d love to see his facial expression then.

• splashme

She Can Get IT said:
    GoldenGal9311 said:

I love how he has the same facial expression in every photo.

—————————-
    he practices for sure
    lmao

LOL! his smile is mysterious or smirk?

___________
    ugh i agree three posts in a row?! cmon shanna i know ur ‘in love’ with him but….lol.

• Mercedes

KeepTheFaith said:
    lmao

Hahaha. You do that Mercedes. I’d love to see his facial expression then.
    Oh i am & if i email the picture to OU i want to read all the negative comments “OMG she’s crazy…blah blah blah
    just so i can say “i got a different face expression out of him, all while grabbing his booty.
    haha he’d probably freak out, or like it. *wiggles eyebrows*

• Mercedes

lmao

LOL! his smile is mysterious or smirk?

it’s a smirk. there’s no way that is a smile.

• OceanUp Fail

ME TOO. :(

• HeyYouOkayNot

fifth!

• LoveLautner

parachute is one of selenas fav bands

_________________

Owl City is one of my favourite bands. So when he sang Fireflies, it was directed to me, hey?