Miley Cyrus FUZZY PURSE HOT Or NOT

miley-cyrus-fuzzy-purse-3

Paparazzi peace signer Miley Ray Cyrus, flaunted a new gray fuzzy purse, posing outside of a sushi restaurant in LA before having dinner with friends and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, who is rumored to being living in her family’s house. Photos: PacificCoastNews.

• Vic_2763

Jan 11, 2010 @ 11:31 am

Anything miley wears she pull off!!! she looks great and I think the purse is different like her. she really looks beautiful.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ia. She probably got that bag at Top Shop in London over Christmas. It amuses me, an I think Milez to, that she can afford to dress any way she pleases and chooses to go boho chic in ripped up, paint spattered clothes.

• Anonymousssss

WHAT IN GOD’S NAME?!?!?!?! hahahahhhahahahahhahaaha

SHE HAS THE WORST STYLE!! DEAR GOD.

• what’s with all the hot or not polls lately?
    anyway she looks disgusting as per usual.
    not sure why this is a surprise.

• Inessa

ahh OMG I love her outfit!!!!!

• Anonymousssss

I like her jeans and jewelry. It ends there, haha.

• Niley Hearts

miley…i love you and all

BUT THAT POOR RAT YOU KILLED :'[

• Lully104

I love it and miley! =)

Oh Mimi. No.

Miley is hot so anything she wears is hot! duh!!!!!!!

• island.B

but i like her jeans
    & L O V E her hair!

Anyone who likes this has horrible taste. Sorry.

• Kourtney

Definitely, not

MIley is fierce in fashion she can pull anything off!!! you go miley, be unique and trend setter like you always been.

• …are we looking at the same girl?

• Zee

-_-

Enough, Mimi.

• stellagirl1993

I don’t like liam BUT he’s better than Gaston =)

She looks happy.
    Wheres Liam???
    I dont see him.

i would rather she her fuzzy clam :)

• xJoeJonasismyDrugxx

i Lovee her stylee
    not much the purse tho..
    i Love uu Miley
    keep on rockin
    don’t let these fuckers let u downn :)
    u rock
    x.RoxanneG

wow! i see the haters are here! what came out of school early?

Miley looks beautiful. she so gorgeous and like debbie ryan says miley is fierce and she can pull anything off!! you go miley.

• kess

so much for hating the paparazzi.

and no, sorry, but that is not hot. at all.

awww I think the purse looks like a fluffy pillow it looks so comfortable.

• Zee

Mimi, really. Sit down.

• just.let.go.

it’s a good purse. idc. sheesh calm down people…it’s a purse. that matches her outfit. what are you going to say next? “OHMYGOSH SHE HAS FUR COAT!” get.over.yourselves. end of story.

Miley looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• KT

LMFAO who are the people saying this looks good?! I’m sorry but get your eyes checked!

what.was.she.thinkg?!!?
    that that would look cool!?
    THINK.AGAIN!

• MZ

Just thought I’d point out, I do love Miley, but that bag needs to go, it needs to go. Sacuraty! Sacuraty! Need to go.

Oh Mimi. No
    ___

That’s not Mimi stupid that’s Miley. I like her bag it’s cute!!!

• MZ

@ SlippinIntoTheLava

I just got an email saying that the video of Who I Am premiered today at 4:35pm on DC so we missed it and the single comes out on the 31st of Jan, the album on 2nd of Feb :)

Whooo :)

how is that attacking her? lmfao you miley stans amuse me. saying “no, i disagree” = OMG I HATE YOU I KILL BABIES PRAISE SATAN

• Gabyy.

I hope that’s a joke. Miley is considered the ugliest Disney girl, bar none.

Thats Selena my friend

__

selena’s the prettiest disney girl, my friend.
    & i dont even like her.

Have you seen how much weight miley has lost? I hope she gains it back! :)

What is all that? Gross from head to toe.

Im laughing my ass off someone on JJJ said Selenas singing career will be huge and way bigger than Mileys. Thats beyond stupid to say haha

• zzz

her face is so ugly when she does that lip thing
    anyway
    no i don’t like the purse
    hope it’s fake fur

that fur better be fake!

Hm, why? Selena’s doing just fine. Selling over 100,000 albums a month and top 5 on iTunes.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Did she change her shoes? In other photos of her in this outfit shes got tall boots on

Umm Miley said in her blog that the whole Liam Living with her was a complete lie so you people are pathetic

Her purse looks like a chinchilla or some type of animal, but she is beautiful, hands down. Even haters have to agree. Please follow me on Twitter? twitter.com/mjwqxo

• Bre

NOT! BTW Miley the back of your shirt is ridiculous -_-

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Not.

• seldemiley

i kinda like the outfit and the jewelry but the purse is a disaster

hmm sorry but i disagree, i don’t find her very pretty at all.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

She realized how ugly they were so she changed them. :)

• Gabyy.

selena’snaturallyis#6onituneswtf.

• haysss.

omfg oceanup, for the last time,
    LIAM DOESN’T LIVE W/HER!
    he’s has a flat in l.a. w/his brother chris.

her face is so ugly when she does that lip thing
    anyway
    no i don’t like the purse
    hope it’s fake fur
    __

You need glasses. Miley is gorgeous. Even people who don’t like white girls thinks she gorgeous.

I know right! Did this dumbfuck stared with the mimi obsession again? This person is more annoying than mimi long paragraphs. I rather have mimi.

I second that

OMG, LIAM IS NOT FUCKING LIVING WITH HER. Shanna, stop being bitter cause you don’t have a freaking boyfriend, so now you freakin’ think NICK JONAS likes you.

And Nana Gomez need to shut up. Everybody is not mimi.

24% of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

selena’snaturallyis#6onituneswtf.
    __
    Who cares!! does not take the fact that she can’t sing.

• zzz

uhhh i’m a miley fan but she just isn’t pretty
    not without makeup anyway

Selena can sing, TBH. She’s just as good as Miley.

selena’snaturallyis#6onituneswtf.
    __
    Who cares!! does not take the fact that she can’t sing.

Miley was #1 for months post that too

• xAubrianna13x

Love the jeans. Don’t like the back of the shirt. Purse looks like she has my old cat on a string over her shoulder.
    And Liam isn’t living with her… he lives with his brother.

I hope that’s a joke. Miley is considered the ugliest Disney girl, bar none.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

She realized how ugly they were so she changed them. :)

Are you crazy the long boots looked better than this. The other one’s had style and she looked sexy with them. I think the heel bother her and she change to those.

But the other one’s are so much prettier than the one’s she has right now.

I hope that’s a joke. Miley is considered the ugliest Disney girl, bar none.

Thats Selena my friend

BAHAHAHA. No. I don’t even like Selena but she is beautiful, no questions asked.

Oh Mimi. No
    OMFG THE PEOPLE WHO ATTACK MIMI ARE MORE ANNOYING THAN HER. Get the fuck over it.

• Mika

You are trippin balls, kiddo. That girl is flawless, even without any makeup.

• Mika

You are trippin, kiddo. That girl is flawless, even without any makeup.

• ET

MM. NO PEOPLE. ALL DISMNEY GIRLS ARE FUCKING AVERAGE. SELENA IS NOTHIGN SPECIAL. MILEY IS NOTHING SPECIAL, DEMI IS NOTHING SPECIAL. GET OVER IT NOW, EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAYS MY GOD.

are you kidding? selena gomez is amazingly beautiful and demi is quite pretty, too. miley i agree is average.

Selena is ugly as hell without makeup. Her wolf nose comes out, and the girl need to go back to TacoBell

• Your Love is my Drug

hahaha. sorry the taco bell thing made me laugh.and like all of the disney girls are pretty…. except chole brigdes

24% of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Why? for having an opinion?
    Some people like it others dont

NOT.
    and those pants are gross too.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

LOl who cares if her fuzzy purse is hot or not. Shes not at an event. Now if she was which she is not I would have to say 86 the purse.

love her but no. sorry ): +1

haha, posted 4 minutes ago and already two pages of comments
    the bag is ugly, definetly not
    she says she hates paparazzi and poses for them tho?
    i don’t love her and i’m not really a hater but in the last time miley is a bit annoying

I LOVE YOU MILEY!

• Mackenzie

Miley makes anything hot. :)

that outfit is dreadful

• Notion

I love her :)

• bb

Not hot

• fabilith

I think everything is TERRIBLE!, i really don’t like her purse nor her jeans… my opinion. I don’t like her nor i hate her… She is NOT pretty, she is more like a cute girl… but not a pretty one. She’s lucky. no more.

Selena and Nicole both are pretty :)

i like your ideology. You’re a good fan ;)

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

EWW.what is she wearing? I like the jeans but the rest is HORRIBLE.

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

&&honestly,is she wearing the same skanky shirt she was wearing yesterday??

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

that purse is made from that cat that died by not going back to twitter. xD

LAWLSSS.! poor cat!

• Robert Pattinson

Looks like she’s carrying a dead raccoon on her shoulder

HEY LOOK! SHE USED FUZZY THE CAT’S FUR FOR A PURSE

ok sorry
    bad joke

• Mimi0325

So NOT! What did she have to kill to have that “stylish” bag ? Think about that !

Why Miley!!!!
    I love Miley but hate fuzzy stuff soo I vote NOT. but it´s ok Miley I can ignore the ugly stuff just for you!

• Mayra.

Why Miley!!!!

• KeepTheFaith

Stupid OceanUp. Liam does not live with her. And that purse…. it’s ugly.

• Vic_2763

Zee said:

Her entire outfit/self is a mess. BTW, girl, if you’re gonna claim to hate the paps, try not to pose for them.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

she must of offered to pose if they left her alone because she doesn’t loook to happy about it.

lOVE MILEYY

• itslikeBAM

that purse is made from that cat that died by not going back to twitter. xD

no offense to all the miley fans but she looks a mess..

WTF. is she also trying to say she kills innocent animals so that she can have 18467390856 purses??? what a fucking bitch i hope she cops the fuck on

I think all the disney girls have terrible style. Demi and Miley dress like they threw on anything in their closets sometimes and Selena dresses like she went searching thru her grandma’s closet. Debby Ryan dresses like she shops at kmart and jennifer stone dresses bad for her body type.

• anonumus

wow that is well a dead animal. cruel.

I hope that’s a joke. Miley is considered the ugliest Disney girl, bar none
    __
    I think you must be high Miley is considered the most gorgeous girl in disney.

Who gets the HOT looking guys??? Miley.

Who gets video of hot looking guys talking about star? miley

Who everyone is saying miley is not only the prettiest but the sexiest too?

Are you living under a rock??

Mimi, you are laughable. GTFO.

Who everyone is saying miley is not only the prettiest but the sexiest too?

i’m sorry, but i have never heard even one person of any merit say that. miley gets ~hot guys because they’re famewhores. the ~hot looking guys do not talk about her. they do not care about her.

• Claudia23

R-E-S-P-E-C-T! (8)

Don’t you girls find it funny how ppl here take everything SO seriously?? LOL everyday i see ppl insulting each other of Bitches, sluts, retarded and dumb etc.. just cause they have differents opinions. I laugh everytime.. it’s just too funny they seem to have rage or something..

Selena has a baby face. So if she lost all that baby fat, she may not look as ‘prety’ as you say she is! But you never know maybe she has nice bone structure and come out a beautiful woman! =)

There needs to be a neutral option. It’s not something I would wear but that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t.. it looks alright.

She looks really gorgeous here.
    I like the purse. It looks fluffy.

• hpaddictedx

R-E-S-P-E-C-T! (8)

It gets annoying. I just try to ignore it.

• Claudia23

Well, everybody has his own opinion and way of seeing things.. The other big reason why it was such a big deal other than her age was because she’s in disney.

http://twitpic.com/xp6au Selena and David Henrie Delena fans can now celebrate

i guess no one told her about her T-Shirt so miley wtf are you wearing where’s your eyes its garbage ,,gosh that shirt makes me crazy but i still love her

• Moonbeam

Love her new purse, but not so much the spider web shirt.
    Miley is the most beautiful Disney girl, hands down, in my opinion.

• LoveLautner

I never wear makeup so I guess I’m ugly all the time.

___________

haha. Same! I hate putting on make-up. I was born ths way and if other people can’t accept that it’s their problem, but I won’t put fishscales on my lips to look better.

• LoveLautner

http://twitpic.com/xp6au Selena and David Henrie Delena fans can now celebrate

____________

They say it’s not her, but I wish it was.

LoveLautner said:

http://twitpic.com/xp6au Selena and David Henrie Delena fans can now celebrate

____________

They say it’s not her, but I wish it was.

No they thought it wasnt now its confirmed it is her lol

• hpaddictedx

I never wear makeup so I guess I’m ugly all the time.

___________

Hahaha I’m just too fucking lazy to put makeup on plus I feel weird with it on so I just don’t bother. I don’t try to impress anyone especially like dressing up for school…like it’s fucking school you know not a runway hah.

• hpaddictedx

http://twitpic.com/xp6au Selena and David Henrie Delena fans can now celebrate
    Looks like Lucy Hale, his ex.

hpaddictedx said:

Most girls arent THAT pretty without makeup. But that doesnt make us ugly. THATS why makeup was invented my friend;)
    I never wear makeup so I guess I’m ugly all the time.

NO:) im just saying for example. Im not that pretty without make up because i have sleep problems so i always look bad. But i put make up on and i look better:) lol

• ET

Not bad bad. But i look tired lol

• hpaddictedx

Lol I was just kidding. I fail at jokes/sarcasm over the internet.

• MC017

76 PERCENT OF U FUCKEN HATERZ SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF UR SELFS.BEAT THAT ANONYMOUS RETARD.MILEY THE OUTFIT ROXS

• elmooo

love everything except purse

• blingbling

LATER HO DOGS
    I’MA PEACE OUT ON YA!?

• annamile

LOVE HER!

Claudia23 said:

Yeah well i’m not American. And if you find it OKAY for a girl of her age to takes pictures like that well maybe there’s something wrong with you.
    I know it wasnt “right”? but it wasnt as bad as people made it seem. It didnt even look like her ..

HERO!
    AMEN!

• hpaddictedx

I never wear makeup so I guess I’m ugly all the time.

HERO!
    AMEN!

• OceanUp Fail

EXACTLY! -_-
    Just ’cause some people don’t look as pretty without make-up doesn’t make you fake, or ugly. -_-

• MZ

I’m not American either and I know girls that took racy pictures of themselves at that age. Everyone’s made mistakes, people make bad decisions when they’re young sometimes but then you live and learn.

• sorriso

miley is pretty and hot !
    else matter :D

• Claudia23

Uhhh..ok so she complains about the paparazzi but still strike a pose for them? LOL.

• SonniMonroe

Hells no. I hate that bag.
    And all Disney girls are average? They’re nothing special? Oh yea. EVERYONE’S SPECIAL.

• Niley Hearts

why the hell are you people talking about selena on a miley post? YES WE KNOW SELENA SUCKS ASS AT SINGING. so just stfu about her.

• ET

I love Selena, But if you think that shes the prettiest girl ever, no havent been anywhere more than your home o.O

selena’s the prettiest disney girl, my friend.
    __

Def not. LMAO. I’m guessing you don’t know a lot of mexican people. There’s about 10 girls in my school that looks like her. Nicole is the prettiest.

fuckkk you. nobody wants to read your lameass opinions

selennnna has the best style? i think notttt.

you wish you had demi stylee bitch

&wow you need to change your pictureeee, you willl NEVER “marry” joe jonnnnas!.. kbye

• Gabyy.

lmfao ew.
    selena has the best style of all.
    demi’s style is fucking gross. i love her, but how she dresses? no.
    my gawwd. http://www.disneysociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/30857pcn-lovato09-thumb.jpg

• SonniMonroe

I hate how people on oceanup bring irrelevant topics into posts. -.-

Claudia23 said:

Shes looks annoyed in my opinion.

Why are you guys fighting over who is prettier? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Your Love is my Drug

if you guys read gossipfashow you would know that SHE DENIED LIVING WITH LIAM. go check.

selena’s the prettiest disney girl, my friend.

• ET

selena’s the prettiest disney girl, my friend.

THANK YOU.

I think miley is just out with brandi for sushi cause brandi said they were going. And I think everytime miley is out gossip sites will say liam is there. Liam isn’t always there with her and that would be lame if they spent everday together. That would just show she’s really dependabt. Now I need more miley/ demi Paz pictures

Uh, Sel hardly even looks like a Latina, so I have no idea what you’re talking about.

• Gabyy.

___

yeah, cause i definitely know who ‘nicole’ is. WTF.
    i’m talking about disney girls, not about the girls in your school.

__
    Are you kidding. Miley eyes just takes the full special award. They are not only a beautiful shade of blue but she had dots of green in the middle. Let’s not forget her gorgeous smiley and hot body, but miley has a couple of features that makes her gorgeous not average.

Selena and demi I agreed average. I think demi is prettier than selena.

SonniMonroe said:

Hells no. I hate that bag.
    Did you read my comment? i said EVERYONE IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAYS. All i was saying is that im freaking tired of all this “Beauty” fights.

Who everyone is saying miley is not only the prettiest but the sexiest too?

__

LMFAO, bitch please. First, go and learn what a fucking famewhore is. Second, she get the hot dudes, cause she’s hot. End of.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

@ SlippinIntoTheLava

Whooo :)

LOL FML. I missed it.
    It will probably repeat like every break anyway, haha.
    Glad the albums being released the same day. :)

• zzz

mimi for god’s sake shut up

• blingbling

AHHHH! SHE IS WERAING FUZZY:(

a famewhore is someone who whores off of others for fame. end of~.

Gabyy. said:

___

yeah, cause i definitely know who ‘nicole’ is. WTF.
    i’m talking about disney girls, not about the girls in your school.
    Nicole Anderson from JONAS

• Claudia23

Her parents should win an award for worst parents ever.

Miley’s eyes look like everyone else’s with blue eyes o_O LMAO no offense but IDG what you’re talking about. Her smile is her WORST feature imo, it’s rather unattractive. She has a nice body, it’s a shame she lost all her curves though.

• Your Love is my Drug

is mimi the new jackie or something?

• GoldenGal9311

OMG! What is that thing trying to attack Miley? Kill it with fire!

i thought that was a cat on a string o.O
    SHE HAS NO SENCE OF STYLE

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL
    WHATABITCH! D:

__
    Yes she does! Go to bayridge in New york there is tons of mexicans living there and there is a lot of girls that looks like selena. Her eyes and nose gives her away and he shubby cheeks, not to mention mexicans hair are really black and pretty flat like hers. Demi also looks hispanic. I guess you have to be hispanic to notice or something.

• Niley Hearts

AHHHH! SHE IS WEARING FUZZY:(

LMFAO!! omfg that made my eyes water x’D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

is mimi the new jackie or something?

Mimi’s a miley lover who come’s on OU and writes essays on miley.

• Noor

Just comparing pics of them without makeup, I’d say that Selena is the prettiest and Demi is right below her. Miley, I’m sorry to say, isn’t even as cute as most people in my school. :\

But whatever.

No, I do not like the bag.

Claudia23 said:

Her parents should win an award for worst parents ever.
    OMG YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIFE, IF YOU THINK THAT

• blingbling

POOR FUZZY IN NOW MILEY’S ACCESSORIE!?!?

• MZ

LOL FML. I missed it.
    It will probably repeat like every break anyway, haha.
    Glad the albums being released the same day. :)

Same :D I’m out that day anyway visiting a different school so I can pick it up while I’m out :D Whoooo :) I know I got that email in the afternoon I think but I only check my email in the morning and in the evening so I missed it. Pshh oh well :) I’ve already seen the video :)

is mimi the new jackie or something?
    __
    No, the obsessor anonymous is the new jackie. Mimi don’t hate on anyone. She is just a devoted fan of miley and jb and she defends them.

• Kara

Bitch, please. “Hispanic” is not a catch-all. Some Hispanics look more white than anything, some look black, some look tan. Sit down and stop generalizing. By the way, Selena Gomez is effin gorgeous.

• Nelenaburninup on twitter

Those Jeans are …. EEEEEW!!!!!!

oh PLEASE, mimi, you hate on anyone who is not miley.

yeah, cause i definitely know who ‘nicole’ is. WTF.
    i’m talking about disney girls, not about the girls in your school.
    __

What I’m saying is, she’s nothing special.

And Nicole is the prettist girl in Disney, dumbass. Get out of Selena’s asshole and see the light

• renee

i kinda like it but its not stylish so not

is mimi the new jackie or something?
    __
    No, she far from that but the girl who keeps on mentioning her when she not here is the new jackie lol.

She obsessed over mimi like crazy. Mimi usually ignored her crazy ass and usually sticks to commenting.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

That’s not mimi.
    Mimi hasn’t been on here for a while.

• Claudia23

LOL what makes you think that?
    I know there is worst than her parents but i just don’t call them parents.

And btw i’m saying this because what kind of parents let her daughter live in the same house than her boyfriend at 17 years old? that’s wrong. Not to mention her Dad was there at the Vanity Photoshoot when she was shirtless. Her dad’s just a douchebag.

&btw. thats the ugliest purse ive seeen in my life.

oceanup, i go on this website allll the time.
    but you get annoying when you post POINTLESS posttts

not.
    to everything in this picture.

• daydream

Eh, not much of a fan of the purse.

• Anonamissy

I love everything but the purse. I would never be confident enough to wear any of that though. She can pull it off.

What the fuck?
    NOT.

• summer peyton

that pure is soooooo

• chang le

It’s interesting that Miley Ray Cyrus, flaunted a new gray fuzzy purse, in LA. I am her fan and it’s a very nice blog. Thanks.

Regards: french mastiff

• Zee

• Your Love is my Drug

love her but no. sorry ):

• sin tin

It’s wonderful that Paparazzi peace signer Miley Ray Cyrus, flaunted a new gray fuzzy purse, posing outside of a sushi restaurant in LA before having dinner with friends. Very nice post.

Regards: fake watches

• MZ

Holy fuck why are you all comparing the Disney girls and arguing over who’s the prettiest?! They’re all stunning. They wouldn’t be on TV if they weren’t. Harsh, but true.

Miley is not “stunning”.

The magic of makeup.

• Gabyy.

Nicole Anderson from JONAS

___

she is not the prettiest disney girl.

• MZ

When I saw it I instantly though of a Kangaroos penis.

That sounds creepy, but you know when on I’m a Celebrity they have to eat them? Well they look like that.

That bag makes me feel violated.

• Your Love is my Drug

and her and justin bieber need to stop with the peace signs. like now.

• stellagirl1993

NOT Hot =)

• Claudia23

The beauty thing has nothing to do in this post but I personally think Selena is the prettiest by far and looks always perfect but in fact there’s no PRETTIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. That girl doesn’t exist. There’s always gonna be someone prettier than you and you cannot judge on beauty since everybody has different tastes. You don’t know everybody in the whole damn world either.

selena is the prettiest of them all
    nicole is like 20 or w.e
    but selena is only 17
    imagine how pretty she’ll be when she’s 20

• Nelenaburninup on twitter

Who’s Mimi :S (????!!!

a famewhore is someone who whores off of others for fame. end of~.
    __

Yes, so can you please explain to me how her boyfriends do that? Cause they go out on dates like normal couple do?. Cause we’ve never heard them talk about their relationship?. Hunny, you’re a dumbfuck. Shut up

• Lekka

I don’t think Nicole Anderson is that pretty. Cute, yeah, but not pretty. She seems really nice though. =)

Oh and Selena is sooooo pretty, how can anyone not see that?! Sheesh she is like flawless.

Personally I don’t find Miley cute OR pretty but that’s just my opinion.

• Gabyy.

lmfao @ the people who think miley is the prettiest…

• MZ

Miley is not “stunning”.

There’s this thing maybe you’ve heard of called an opinion. Respect mine.

• lalalalea

NOT!

Miley is not “stunning”.

The magic of makeup
    __
    she was making faces and she was burned with sun tan. You people always do this how pathetic. She clearly gorgeoous so sit the fuck down.

• Nelenaburninup on twitter

i like that > hahahaha http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/img/blog/blog161008_miley.jpg
    BUT SHE whithout make up is ugly :S!

• LoveLautner

AHHHH! SHE IS WERAING FUZZY:(

______________

lol. :)

• GoldenGal9311

I can’t believe people are arguing about who is prettier. WHO GIVES A CRAP(I’m trying to stop cursing)!

• OceanUp Fail

AHHHH! SHE IS WERAING FUZZY:(

______________

lol. :)

LMAO.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL FML. I missed it.
    It will probably repeat like every break anyway, haha.
    Glad the albums being released the same day. :)

Oh, that’s cool. :)
    i’ll probably be picking my copy up from tescos, haha. :P

• LadyK

Nicole Anderson is the prettiest disney girl
    Oh yeah and funny when people get a pic of miley without makeup it always the one where she is sunburned

Miley is not “stunning”.

There’s this thing maybe you’ve heard of called an opinion. Respect mine.

Dont pay them attention.

Gabyy. said:

Nicole Anderson from JONAS

___

she is not the prettiest disney girl.

Everyone has their bad days,

SELENA IS BEAUTIFUL. But this thing as PRETTIEST GIRL its annoying cause everyone IS BEAUTIFUL. And beauty is a matter of opinions.

BUT SHE whithout make up is ugly :S!
    __
    hahaha what a funny pictue of miley. She is always making face dumbfuck! Get a real picture where she not making face or she is burned stupid. How pathetic you all are.

• MZ

Oh dear lord. Everyone has a different opinion. Everyone should respect others opinions. Some people may think Selena’s the prettiest, others may think Miley is, others may think Chelsea is. Get over it. You showing bad pictures of the celebrity they think is the prettiest isn’t suddenly going to make them change their mind.

uh, selena looks fine in all of those pics.

• blingbling

R.I.P FUZZY:(
    YOU WERE LOVED TILL MILEY WANTED TO WEAR YOU ON HER SHOULDER.

• hpaddictedx

Lmao it looks like fucking rat fur.

Is that the same shirt she had before?

• MZ

Oh, that’s cool. :)
    i’ll probably be picking my copy up from tescos, haha. :P

Same :) If they don’t put it up in stores asap I’ll slap them shopkeepers. Hahaha :)

• hpaddictedx

Nicole Anderson from JONAS
    is perfect.

• OceanUp Fail
  • Gabyy.

Everyone has their bad days,

___

can’t i have my own opinion?
    i think selena’s the prettiest disney girl & you think its nicole a.
    you wont change my mind, & i wont change yours.
    everybody has its own opinions.

• hpaddictedx

GoldenGal9311

Did you see the Ke$sha post? I wanted to cry.

• daydream

Obviously everyone’s opinions are different than others. So stop arguing over “who’s prettiest”, and just agree to disagree.
    Pointless argument if you ask me.

• Zee

I don’t think Miley is pretty even with makeup to be honest, I think it’s cuz her face has no structure and her eyes are so big that they look weird. No offense.

Claudia23 said:

LOL what makes you think that?
    I know there is worst than her parents but i just don’t call them parents.

Umm sorry, but that was RUMOR. You have NO PROOF about it. AND seriously what is SOO bad about the Vanity Fair photoshoot? American people is soo dramatic. Sometimes i feel bad to be part of it. EVERYTHING HAS TO BE A DRAMA.

• Tashahahaha

Fuzzy the cat?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Oh, that’s cool. :)
    i’ll probably be picking my copy up from tescos, haha. :P

lol.

• ET

Im so glad im half Latina.

• Zee

The Vanity Fair photoshoot was kinda weird for me. The pic with her laying across her dad especially. I’m not going all OMG SCANDAL! but… it was weird.

• Claudia23

• johana

well i think it looks great. i love special handbags

GROSS. I’M SICK OF MILEY DUCKLIPS AND HER BAD CLOTHES AND STUPID PEACE SIGN

• alpha wolf

Every crazy Miley stan who writes in broken English is mimi.

Mimi, really. Sit down

so now everybobody who thinks Miley looks pretty is Mimi. I dont like her outfit but come on not everyone who likes her outfit is mimi

Mimi, really. Sit down

___

I thought Liam Cyrus was the designated purse carrier. Do you think the hair on the purse was the hair from the waxing Liam had on the last song for his swimsuit scenes? I guess Liam didn’t get to carry the purse cause there was money in it. Funny, how Liam is cut out of the pictures with Miley now after the initial sightings. What a career move. Here he is co-starring in a movie they are supposed to be promoting, and he’s x’d out of the pictures. Looks like Cyrus’ must have just dusted off the script they used on Justin.

• Emmaxx

I love her hair and makeup, everything else I don’t like.

is so what

• summer peyton

that pures is soooooo 100 dicades uh go

aw shes so pretty

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I kind of like it.. But Miley I thought you had grown out of the peace sign?

I like the purse. it’s so cute!!!!

• lissa

love miley, dont like the purse!!

OU i thought we already established the fact that Liam isn’t living with her!!!

• Mika

The entire outfit is hella mess. She’s lookin pretty fug herself too.

miley looks gorgeous as usual.

• Mika

Gurl don’t lie to her. You’re just bein an enabler to this travesty now.

• daydream

and her and justin bieber need to stop with the peace signs. like now.

Only RINGO mother fucking STARR is allowed to do the peace sign ;)

• Mercedes

Oh look, miley saved fuzzy the cat after all. ^.^

That better be fake fur. ANd why would her parents allow her boyfriend to live in with her?

• Mercedes

wow i guess my joke was too late it seems as if people already beat me to it :(

• FAB.u.

Umm… shes alwys wearing those jeans
    ew.

I THINK SHES AMAINGGGG BUTT
    SHEEE HAS nooooo fashion sense what so ever..
    miles im ur fan
    but PLEASE WASH UR HAIR HUN
    LOOKS LIKE GREASSY
    :///

Have you seen how much weight miley has lost? I hope she gains it back!

I’m a hardcore miley fan but I mean come on look at selena. that girl is def not ugly…
    and to nicole
    I’d love to see her without make up

Gabyy. said:

Everyone has their bad days,

___

can’t i have my own opinion?
    i think selena’s the prettiest disney girl & you think its nicole a.
    you wont change my mind, & i wont change yours.
    everybody has its own opinions.

Of course you can:)
    All i was trying to say is that EVERYONE is beautiful in their own ways:)

• jewelry

lmfao @ the people who think miley is the prettiest…

you can see that her skin was burned by the tan or what in an idk what its called but its the pleace you lay under like a burger but the bread is light .

• hpaddictedx

LOL what makes you think that?
    I know there is worst than her parents but i just don’t call them parents.

That was rumor. Nice try.

• daydream

Im so glad im half Latina.

High-five girlfriend, yo tambien.

• LoveLautner

Nicole Anderson is the prettiest disney girl

________

There is one from AGES ago with Nick.

• Whitney

Can you please check this blog about concerts. It’s about these 2 girls who go to a TON of concerts and blog about it! Includes meeting justin bieber, interacting with nick jonas and joe jonas, hugging taylor swift! Check it out and tweet it! http://concertconfession.blogspot.com/

• GoldenGal9311

Um….did you guys NOT see the episode of the Twilight zone? It’s called “Eye of the beholder”. If you haven’t seen it you need to. It’s about a girl who has to cover up her face because something is REALLY “off” about her face. For almost the whole episode, they didn’t show the faces of the doctor and nurses. When they finally take off her bandage, her face is finally shown. And it turns out she was beautiful! She was living in a place where everyone looked like pigs, and therefore to them, she was ugly. The moral of the story is that, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• GoldenGal9311

hpaddictedx said:

GoldenGal9311

Did you see the Ke$sha post? I wanted to cry.
    ________________

on oceanup? Hold on, I’ll go check the post.

daydream said:

Im so glad im half Latina.

High-five girlfriend, yo tambien.
    Buenisimo:) I love latinian culture<3

she so fucking annoying. she just puts on everything her stylist picks, cause their fashion even though if they look disgusting

• hpaddictedx

Did you see the Ke$sha post? I wanted to cry.
    ________________

on oceanup? Hold on, I’ll go check the post.
    She haunts me.

Looks kinda like she hung a chinchilla from a strap :/

• Lauura_x

The fuzzy purse isnt the main problem here…

I can’t wait til Demi goes on tour again

something has gone way wrong with this chick.

• Leena

she needs to get rid of that purse and shirt ASAP.