Joe Jonas With Amazing People & Food

bentin
joe-jo-

I FUCKING LOVE BENTON PAUL!!
    Saw him open up for David Archuleta a month ago, he’s awesome and has epic hair.

Also Garbo is hot

Nick’s always too busy to sit around with his friends getting his picture taken. Joe is on vacation. Joe working on songs with Paul would be weird. He’s not the one known for his songwriting skills or his skills playing an instrument. So, I doubt it’s that. I think they are just friends.

• Your Love is my Drug

i agree. joe is quite amazing (:

Somebody rip that fucking jacket off him.

Joe buddy – Instead of all these lunches maybe you should be taking some acting classes and auditioning. Thats how you get movie roles.

• alejandra

quien esa chica que siempre lo acompana alguien sabe

• Mercedes

Does anyone else notice that Joe hangs out with a bunch of geeky ugly lookin guys. His friends always look dorky.
    pffft..well yeah. joe is a dork.

Hey garbo, hey, joe, hey demis guitarrist!

• stellagirl1993

I don’t even know who they are :/

• jerseygirl

Or maybe Joe is having lunch with Benton Paul because they’re working on some songs together. Which would be amazing.

I’m glad to see him out with friends and making connections. :D

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Garbo is a major hottie <3

• Anonymousssss

I love Benton Paul, so so much. <3 gaaah.

• BUBLE.

garbo, joe and benton. <3
    man, what i would do to be there with them.

If I walked in that restaurant and saw of table of guys looking like that I would NOT give them a second look. Its rather sad looking.

the girl kinda looks like the girl Olivia from greg’s blog, maybe his girlfriend

• xCookieMuffin

Oooo lala Garbo I see you :)
    Joe :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• _herecomestrouble.

i love everyone there.
    except for the girl. because i don’t know who that is….

• Mercedes

haha me either.
    i wouldn’t even know Joe Jonas was at the table.

I don’t even know who they are :/
    ____

Benton, joe, Garbo and Jack (jonas brothers band), Drew (demis guitarrist) and i dont know the girl

• hpaddictedx

Joe seems to be the only one with friends.

lol. I love joe & garbo, everyone else idk who they are xD

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

herecomestrouble
    Your icon is one of the best icons in the history of icons ;o)

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

I don’t even know who they are :/
    ____

actually is Ryan no Jack :) hahha

• stellagirl1993

I don’t even know who they are :/
    ____

ohh okay =)

I don’t even know who they are :/
    ____

Is not Jack is Ryan

• wayn0sm1th3

Who was that up & coming young starlet that JOE JONAS was rumored to be dating a few years back according to whosdatedwho.com?? LISSA LAURIA! She’s on the grind & flooding both the West & the East coast with new projects, films, music & MORE! Check out her FACEBOOK FAN PAGE and go to her YOUTUBE CHANNEL at YOUTUBE.COM/LISSALAURIA for TONS of videos of Lissa LIVE & in ACTION! & don’t forget to follower her on TWITTER @MISSLISSXO! Be in the know & DON’T MISS OUT on LISSA LAURIA!!

• BUBLE.

____
    it’s ryan, not jack. (:

• gingerrx.

I’m glad to see him out with friends and making connections. :D

ohh god i would die if they make music together. that would be so fantastic, i love benton pauls music:)

• jerseygirl

Jan 12, 2010 @ 11:13 am
    hpaddictedx said:

Joe seems to be the only one with friends.
    —————-
    IKR?

• HyperMe

______________________

-.-

• hpaddictedx

Joe seems to be the only one with friends.
    —————-
    IKR?
    Lol seriously. I’ve only seen Nick with Maya or Demi. I have a feeling Kevin hangs out with the adults.

the main thing is u r a DORK.

He’s such a sweetheart, and I totally agree with the people who are saying he seems the only one with friends outside their little Jonas world.

• Anika

Just because Joe and Chelsea have many same friends, listen to the same music and hang out a lot doesn’t mean they’re dating. Me and my best male friend have the same friends and listen to the same music and we’re not dating either. I mean, it could be possible that Joe’s dating Chelsea, but it’s kinda dumb when people say “They’re defenitely dating, I KNOW it!”

• KISS MY ass

——————————————-

Oh stfu. You’re throwing insulting comments from behind your keyboard and screen. You’re probably no looker – probably a water-retaining sea cow. Mooooooo

they have more a friendship relationship if you want my opinion .

• KISS MY ass

——————————————–

…says the person who needs a piece of steak tied around her neck just to get the dog to play with her. Woof!

• Robert Pattinson

I LOVE BENTON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buy his Trois EP, it’s especially awesome.

She’s not Garbo’s sister. She’s Joe’s girlfriend. They aren’t very public about it.

It’s for making himself look reallllly sexy. Unfortuantely for him, Garbo is sexier YAY :D

• oneword_sha

if i saw them all at a restuarant…i would not pay any attention to joe. sorry. but heeelllo garrboo!

• oneword_sha

nope. anymore, Garbo all the way!

NOPE
    Joe is sexier!!!

i just wanna know who the girl is?? could it be nicks new girlfriend???? cause she looks too young for joe…

• Shana

GUESS WHAT! Joe finally has a twitter!!!
    @thisisjoej

Ryan actually mentioned him! WOOOO! It’s about time!

• demiselenajb

Cant be sure about anything where Joe is concerned. He has been spotted with Chelsea yes, but also in NY with a Veronica. Rumoured with Demi, hung with Brenda Song, hung with Amelia took Chloe Bridges to lunch, shit did I forget anyone?

yes, you forgot that guys can be friends with girls!

• archuletalvr4eva

I love Benton Paul!! I didn’t really know who he was until i saw him open for David Archuleta last month but now i love him!

• mapi

Team Garbo!!

leave joe alone. who fucking cares if he is dating or not? he is just a 20 years old guy living his life gosh o______o. maybe he is with a girl that is not even famous who knows. is nice to see him hanging out with friends and taking a break of being in magazines because gf dramas and shit…

• alejb1
  • Bibigoturback

The Dude all the way in the right is Demi’s Guitar Player Drew

i love benton paul!

That’s what I’m saying. Not meaning to star anything, but that girl in the picture looks a lot like this girl I saw at a few of the shows back in Oct. She definitely isn’t famous because not one ever notices her, but I saw her several times and then some. Not trying to start drama…sorry.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Jan 12, 2010 @ 08:29 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U wish. I think the girl is with Garbo. Not Joe.

• abby .

DREW. TAUBENFEILD. Nuff said

• luckystars

Chelsea has been dating Brian Logan Dales of The Summer Set for damn near a year now. She’s not dating Joe. Brian is real open about their relationship at Summer Set shows. They’re still very very serious.

• purplekoolaid

Garbo is hot! And is he only supposed to hang out with male models??? He’s a dude! I doubt he cares whether his male friends are gorgeous hahaha.

JOE!!! yay! and garbo and ryan!!!!!

looks like the girl is dating garbo

thats chick is def Garbo’s sister! She’s really pretty and very sweet.

I hope he’s not just wasting the couple months he has off

Yes but chelsea just tweeted that guy , her tweeted lyrics from the band joe tweeted just a day or two ago and she chose these lyrics “Let this be our little secret, no one needs to know we’re feeling higher and higher and higher…” . The fact she was spotted a lot with joe . PLus this guy is friend with joe and now chelsea . you ll see i am right . I always right :)
    ———————————-
    You’re saying Chelsea Lately tweeted who with song lyrics? WHO? Link us…you’re full of shit

I think Joe is picky. Who wouldn’t be after Taylor Swift and Camilla Belle. Both pretty hot women, hard act to follow.

• ALySha-007

lol anonymous u def. have nothing better to doo…. anywayz …. <3 benton paul !

Joe is awesome

Joe is disappointing me. He hasnt been spotted with a date lately. What is happening to him did he turn gay?

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Joseph-lover
    Jan 12, 2010 @ 11:53 am
    Joseph-lover said:

Day by day Joe gets more ugly :'(
    that’s just your opinion!to me he gets more and more sexy!I still prefer him without this beard but he looks sexy with it

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’m with Joseph-Lover on this one. How can anyone call Joe ugly? Not acceptable. But, he’s still hot none the less and he looks older too and cuter with it. He needs to shave it though. LOL

• ILoveGarbo

Garbo is mine people, back off!!!! :)

Haha that’s Drew from Demis band right? Awesome. And btw I love his whole mustash and GT he has going it makes him look his age not the little 16 year old Disney wants him to play. Lol

He is dating chelsea . I am sure about it .

• Kerri

OMG! That’s the girl that was at all the shows and at the games and everything! HOLY SHIT!

• Kerri

• Kerri

OMG! That’s the girl that was at all the shows and at the games and everything! HOLY CRAP!

YES I THINK TOO JELSEA IS ON BABE

• lalalalea

” with amazing people & food ”

LMAO

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Jan 12, 2010 @ 11:43 am

He is dating chelsea . I am sure about it .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chelsea is dating someone else. they are friends

He is dating chelsea . I am sure about it .

————————–
    Fuck off Chelsea has a silver fox

Day by day Joe gets more ugly :'(

I find it weird that their all drinking water.

• Joseph-lover

Joe<33
    it’s so good to see him hanging out with some friend!=D

I thought Chelsea had a boyfriend? Is that Garbos sister? Didn’t she go to Disneyworld with Joe and Camilla?

Who said chelsea has a boyfriend ? I havent seen her with a guy for a long time ….

• Joseph-lover

Day by day Joe gets more ugly :'(

Their all drinking water in the Pic – cause Joe probably said clear the table of alchol before I can take a picture. He works for Disney still.

• me

Maybe Joe is taking a little break from dating, until he meets me… Very smart move Joe!!

If Joe is dating Chelsea she is an inbetween girlfriends girl like Brenda Song. He dated her briefly before too. I dont think she is really his type, he goes for more of the highfashion model/movie star look – Chelsea is more girl next door pretty and girly.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous
    Jan 12, 2010 @ 11:56 am

———————————-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

U’ll gonna kill me with laughter. LOL I think they mean STAUB. but okay whatever u say

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous
    Jan 12, 2010 @ 11:56 am

———————————-

~~~~~~~~~~~~

STAUB NOT LATELY BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA or are we talking about something else?

• JoeJonasGirl0676

4get it My last commet was not spam. HOW ANNOYING

• MZ

Joe’s so cute<3 Love him.

• OceanUp Fail

Benton Paul – I only see you <3
    Thanks to Joe that will always be one of my favourite songs. :)

aw

• TSLove

I love Joe.

• Kimmy

dont we all? haha ;)

• Nicole

:D <3

BY PASSION PIT

JOE TWITTER :

The reeling – passion pit. Rad stuff!
    1:02 PM Jan 9th from Tweetie

plus the fact they ve been spotted together a lot lately . She is friends with his friends . Enough said . Believe what u want , I know what I am taking about

please do us all a favor & shut up.

• Mercedes

even at dinner the spotlight’s on Joe. [no pun intended it really is]

• TSLove

haha! True.

• HyperMe

Hello there, Joseph :)

he’s so hairy :/

Yeah, makes me like him. He has his friends that he sticks to.

Hey i spot Garbo.

the girl is pretty..

• Pixita

I want to know why he’s not out running anymore, it’s not that cold in LA. Git runnin Joe!

LOVE JOE :)

The Jonas Brothers are getting boring. One of them has to do something a little naughty to spice it up. Go and date someone famous or party hard one night. Come on, these posts are just lame.

• Anika

Oh God, if Joe recorded a song with Benton.
    I’d freak out. That’d probably be my all time favourite song, haha!

• Xanax
  • Anika

Oh God, if Joe recorded a song with Benton.
    I’d freak out. That’d probably be my all time favourite song, haha!

Their all drinking water in the Pic

• SJS

I love that Joe hangs out with his bandmates even when they’re not on tour/recording. And GOD YES, it would be awesome if he worked on some music with Benton Paul.

I’d love to hear how a record would sound if Joe was one one choosing the musical direction.

• Cheap Ambien
  • Joseph-lover

Pixita said:

hahaha you are right!=D

• Pixita

I always thought it would be cool to see him in a different band but with Garbo and Jack too.

Realize that this guy is following chelsea lately and he tweeted her . Dont want to start any rumours but I am pretty sure chelsea and joe are dating .. Look at her tweets and they have been spotted together a lot lately …Hmmm

• JhrPlm

gioPTeO TIZjTmfO

BENTON PAUL IS AWESOME.
    Joe you gotta shave man xD
    Hey, do I spot Garbo and Ryan?

you just read my mind!I’d would love to see this!I love so much Joe’s voice!is such a waste we don’t listen to it like before…

• luu

who is BentonPaul?

RYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN

• eii

Joe must be so cool!I mean he is so fun,funny and has a lot of friends!

hey joe, benton is from utah, and you don’t hate him…
    so get your ass to utah.

thanks.

• Anna

Oh hey, Garbo. ;D

Love Joe. <3

twitter.com/pariscarney

• ftooneta234

So Ryan and Garbo are Joe’s roomamates?

JOE!!!!!!! BE HAPPY!!!! LOVE YA!!!!

• awrongprsn

i don’t know why this ppl feel looks r so important…..neone can b geek or beautiful but u shuld chk what’s in his/her mind..just dont disgrace one 4 a makeup or lookup that can b changed in a while…bt not one’s nature..