Miley Cyrus & Liam Best Couple Of 2010?

• - Blair Waldorf -

2010 has only started.

• KeepTheFaith

How are they the best couple of 2010? It’s only been 2010 for 12 days… they are cute though :)

I was wondering the same thing…

• kikamazing

Errrrrrr……
    Her choice, his choice.
    Can’t judge.

WTF!? How the HELL are they the best couple of 2010, when it’s ONLY been 12 days!!!

• FindingLove

WTF?

• Anonymousyoyoy

LIAM IS SO HANDSOME.
    LOOK AT HIS EYES.
    BUT I SUPPORT NILEY :P

• woohooitsapartyy

i like them together, she seems happy :)

• NickJ

LIAM SUCKS !

NICK CAN BEAT THAT KANGAROO-VIOLENT-CHEATING BLOND HAIRED BIG NOSED 40 YEAR OLD LOOKING MONSTER ANY DAY

• isacpk

a big NOPE

• ..

Thinking about Miley even considered to choose him over Nick makes me freaking laugh my ass of

STOLEN FROM @GOSSIPFASHO.

• _herecomestrouble.

LMFAO. hahahahaha.
    2010 just started. 12 days ago to be exact.

AHHH LIAM LOOKS LIKE A MONSTER NICK IS SEXIER HAHA

• LISSA

2010 JUST STARTED BUT I DO THINK THEY ARE A GREAT COUPLE!! :)

Oh, come on! The best couple probably isn’t even known by over 1000 people.

Is that really news worthy? Come on.
    We already knew that. And the only picture in the video is from the Last Song.

• Screwyourselfhemsworthless

Maybe Liam was there for her when she broke up with Nick in the summer? Maybe he listened to her something Nick can’t do cause he is busy. Not trying to bash Nick.

• Chelsea-Rose

I’m not the biggest Miley fan, but I’m glad she’s happy. Whatever makes someone happy, is fine with me.

hahahhahahahah nottttt

• Isabell

Nick deserves better than Miley but I still love Niley.

Liam can kiss my äss. Actually not it’s way too good for him

• NickPOWNS

If Miley had babies with Nick they would be gorgeous. with Liam, uhmm good luck if you even want them to look normal xD

• I am who i am whatever that means

It’s early in the year to tell and also their relationship is still new and hasn’t gone through the holywood test yet!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!!!

• Nileyfan

Niley is so “much better” and pure.

Wth is miam. Lame couple name.

• LoveDEMI

Wow. A guy who has a big nose, looks in his fourties, has a weird accent and likes to have FISTFIGHT and CHEATED on his ex, and a girl who likes showing too much skin, who thinks she is sexy LMFAO and who took HALFNAKED pics, and POLEDANCES, and has a very deep manly voice, without a hint of a girl in it.

I feel bad for their kids.

But hey atleast one good thing came out of it. Nick is single :D

I’ve always wondered why you guys say that Nick deserves better than Miley? It’s not like she is a drunk & drug addict with the intent of ruining Nick. She seems like a nice girl.

• KeepTheFaith

No one knows what happened over the summer between Miley and Nick so you shouldn’t be hating on her and Liam so much.

• TEAMSWIFTLOVATOBRIDGES

LoveDEMI said:

I feel bad for their kids.

But hey atleast one good thing came out of it. Nick is single :D
    __________________

You forgot to say that Miley has horse teeths xD

Yes! I completely agree.

are you kidding, guys
    have you seen liam? he is gorgous and theyre adorable together so get over niley she’ll be with who she wants to be with :)

• Gabby

hahahah your name is so funny ^_^
    p.s. really is so pro-Miam and anti-Niley its not even fair.

HAHA! SO TRUE!

• Miley is #1

They are cute but NILEY forever-they are so meant to be! Don’t get me wrong Liam is wayyyyyy hotter than any guy she’s dated but Miley and Nick just look like the happiest and wholesome couple.

who the fuck is liam “bad” for helping his brother. just cause in hollywood doesn’t mean he don’t have blood. I’d kick some ass if an idiot went on my brother. God, stop fucking acting like you’ve never been into a fight. just cause those jonas boys have big rob, who’ll sit on anybody, doesn’t mean a shit.

• melissa

they’re cute

miley ur a fukn biitch

miley ur a fukn biitch

• no way! since miley started dating him is a bitch! she will lose a lot because of him
    I love Miley, but now she is crazy and irresponsible

• demiselenajb

you guys are lame with the ‘kangaroo’ shit. get something better!! mocking him for being australian is ridiculous when it’s not even an insult!! just like when people say ‘that’s gay’.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    she iis ugly liik shit she iis a biitch

• Anonymous9834

joselyn davis annoys the EF out of me.

• Canadian*Girl

As long as they’re happy, I support them. They make a very cute couple, and they seem to be truly comfortable and happy with each other.

• Elissa

She does seem very happy with him. I support both of them. =)

• mileylova

MILEY! WOOOOH YEAHH MILEY!!

Ew no. liam hemsworth is ugly. lmfao xD

best couple??? hahahahaha!!!!! LIKE HELL!!!!!!!!!

• Ella

Even if I’m not a big fan of her, Miley seems VERY happy with Liam ! So people just leave her alone and leave Nick alone too ! Miley is with Liam, there’s no need to talk about Nick and it’s comming from a fan !

• John

I am such a big Miley fan that I went to a Jonas Brothers concert just to size up Nick, who Miley was still serious about at the time. I think Liam is better for her, though. How was a marriage with Nick supposed to work anyway? He tours with his new band; he tours with his brothers; she does her own tour? It never really made any sense to me.

Umm… No but what ever makes you people sleep at night.

love your icon! .

YAY! i love MIAM !!!

• hh

He fücking did cheat ! Laura talked about it in an interview he was dating her and Miley at the same time, and then one of her friends showed her a pic og him and miley kissing and she got mad, because he was cheating so don’t say he wasn’t -.-

Yeah you are obviously happy for Miam, because you think Nelena has a shot of getting back right, but no they don’t.

Oh, and he didn’t fucking cheat. he BROKE UP with her. Who the hell date someone who’s on the other side of the world?. now, stfu bitches.

• Rosanne

They’re very cute together. Niley freaks need to leave them alone.

yay i was first!!!!

last!!

• Cady

YESS
    i love MIAM<3<3

• KeepTheFaith

? I was at her concert in Manchester dec. 27, with two of my friends, and I don’t think the concert was bad, I just think the clothes and making out in public then saying i want to keep my private life private, is really low. And if I want to i can call her a dissapointment it’s my opinion

Okay, if you want to call her a disappointment go right ahead, just don’t say Nick’s family thinks the same because you don’t know that.
    If she wants to kiss her boyfriend what’s the big deal? She probably wants to keep her life private but that’s impossible for her with the job she has. Cameras follow her around, she should be able to live her life like a normal teenager, and that includes dressing the way she wants. It’s not like it has anything to do with her personality. She want please everyone though, obviously. People will always judge unfairly.

• Kelly

http://www.twitter.com/nighthawkmiley_ ??

I highly doubt that that is Miley. She said that she never wanted twitter because people were all bitchy to her etc, and OU would use her tweets against her. So if it is, then she is being quite fickle.

Kelly said:
    http://www.twitter.com/nighthawkmiley_ ??

It’s not Miley. Two get a background from Twitter Backgrounds you have to go to their website and enter your password. No celebrity would give her password away like that.

TEAMSWIFTLOVATOBRIDGES said:

LoveDEMI said:

I feel bad for their kids.

But hey atleast one good thing came out of it. Nick is single :D
    __________________

You forgot to say that Miley has horse teeths xD

your name cracks me up I guess you havent heard your precious Demi Is a druggie who has been outed out by her friends for doing dangerous drugs and sleeping with older men

• Charlotte

Liam gets into fight, cheats and looks like a umm no comment.

Nick would never lay his hand on someone, treats ladies with respect and is xtremly good looking.

What did we learn from that, Miley looses the good guys and keeps the bad ones

• renee

awsome i love miam

I HATE LIAM HE’S A FUCKIN DICK!!!! Mileyy (L)

scroll to bottom Demi or Selena

• KeepTheFaith

Not really, it’s because Nick comes from a religious and good home, where girls who makes out on the beach, likes to dance on poles, showing a lot of skin, and taking inappropriate pictures halfnaked and frenchkissing thomas what-his-name is, doesn’t belong. His parents would be disspaointed if he chooses that kind of girl, and it’s coming from me a niley fan

Yeah, you sure sound like a Niley fan…
    People have been saying he deserves better than her wayyy before she met Liam and ‘pole danced’. Nick has said before, his parents like Miley.

sweetdream said:

What the fuck oceanup?!
    2010 JUST STARTED
    and uh No, just no.
    I don’t even think they’re gonna last.

————————————–

Hahaha, I guess we’ll see how long it will last until someone else’s passes by ;] And then, the same story will start all over again.

• SelenaChloeDemifan

It really dissapointed me that when Miley found out Liam cheated on his ex with her she still stayed with him. Sheknows how it is to be heartbroken from her experience with Nick, and I would never expect she would do something like that. It was really low Miley :/

• hpaddictedx

I love Miam.

SelenaChloeDemifan said:

why Selena did the Same thing to her friend (Miley) and atleast Mileys not a druggie like Demi

• TeamNiley!

Yeah, you sure sound like a Niley fan…

______

i am a Niley fan. I would do anything to have them dating each other again. Yes people may have said it before she did those things, but I started saying it when she did those things, and if his family likes her it’s great, I just think they would be dissapointed if they saw how she was on this tour.

EWWWWWW. NO!

FUCK THIS KANGAROO!

—————————-

LMFAO.!!!!

Nick is with a whole groups of security guards that beat everybody down with clubs that gets close to him or looks at him in a wrong way. Liam is on his own or with his brother, and has to protect himself.
    Nick is a chicken.

I’m sorry I don’t agree with you. Liam isn’t very famous, that’s why he doesn’t have security guard around him ! It’s not like he was always surrounded by crazy fans who try to catch him ! I mean, look at Robert Pattinson, Zac Efron or even Jay-Z ! They all have body guard ! That’s why Nick needs one too ! Plus his bodyguard NEVER ever hit someone ! So maybe you should think first before writing totally stupid things !

• I am who i am whatever that means

Video chatting & talking on the phone is not the same as when you talk face to face. Maybe Kevin was able to keep the realtionship cause Danielle is not famous and could follow Kevin and go to more of his concerts. Nick & Miley can’t do that .
    _______________________
    They can if they wanted to, obviously they don’t want to.I’m not saying they should be together since Kanielle worked but all i’m saying is that that if they use the tools that the money provides them they can make it work. I think the reason why i didn’t work has little to do with her their busy schedule but more to do with their personalities and want they want from each other!

(replying to this) – Jan 12, 2010 @ 08:41 am

___
    Lmao. Zanessa is away from each other all the time and they are still together.

SelenaChloeDemifan said:

______

Okay and can you prove me that Demi is a druggie? and what do you mean by Selena did the same things?

Not sure if I believe that story. It’s not like any other websites reported it. Perez would have been all over it.

SelenaChloeDemifan said: said:

SelenaChloeDemifan said:

______

it on a website from yesterday that has never been wrong they were also the first to report Jamie Lynn was pregnant and did you forget when Selena dated Nick right after Niley broke up

yuk Niley ftw

I saw Nick riding a microphone stand and taking of his shirt . Maybe they don’t mind mileys tour so much

• KeepTheFaith

I’m more than positive they know what her tour was like. She was just putting on a show, and if you went to a show you would know that it wasn’t as bad as oceanup made it seem. They always post the pictures they know would cause the most hate for her. And how she dresses has nothing to do with who she is on a person, they know her better than you. So don’t say she’s a disappointment.

• xCookieMuffin

There kinda cute together. I guess I’ll have to get use to those 2 as a couple :S

Are you kidding. They are the best couple of the decade!
    No, the best couple of the century!!
    I can’t wait for little Miams.
    A whole soccer team of ‘em.

Lol. No I want a whole soccer team full of little nileys

• SelenaChloeDemiFan

Oh yeah, but Nick didn’t cheat on Miley, and Selena didn’t know how it felt to be heartbroken that time, but I’m not gonna lie I was dissapointed that Selena dated him right after Niley broke up

Eww. Do you want to make us gag

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Eh, idk about the best couple of 2012 but they are definetley cute! =]
    I loove Miam!

Charlotte said:
    Liam gets into fight, cheats and looks like a umm no comment.

Nick is a chicken.

• xAubrianna13x

It makes me laugh how people commenting here act like they KNOW Miley, Liam, and Nick. “Oh, Liam got into a fight, he’s abusive!” We have no idea what happened in that fight at all, and simply getting into a fight doesn’t make you abusive… MOST guys have gotten into a fight at least once in their lives. “Oh Liam is a cheater!” We don’t know that, maybe he dumped his g/f before he and Miley got together? Maybe the ex lied about it to get attention or because she was bitter that Liam dumped her for Miley? “Oh Nick is sooo much better”, you don’t know Nick, he has his flaws like everyone else. “Nick is so clean-cut and isn’t going to be with a naughty kind of girl!” well why the fling with Courtney?? My point is that you don’t know Liam- you assume he is the bad guy when he is probably a very nice guy who obviously is very supportive of Miley. You don’t know Nick- you think he is Mr. Perfect when he isn’t, he has flaws and screws up like everyone else. And you don’t know Miley- who you insult hatefully when you know nothing about her. If Mr. Perfect Nick dated her for 2 years and is still best friends with her, she must have SOME good qualities, right? Or is that too much “logic” for you? Sheesh. While 2010 has only just begun, it appears Miley and Liam have strong potential for the coming year. (Or is that too fast for you, too?)

• TeamNiley!

________

Being a gentlemand doesn’t make you a chicken -.-

• hh

When Liam finds another girl and cheats on Miley she better not go crying on nicks shoudlers.

• Kelly

Isn’t this a bit early?
    But then, it is her sole opinion and i think the person who does this tries to aim all of her shows at younger audiences (i.e. teens or ‘tweens).
    Anyway, i kinda like them together. Not a huge fan of either, but if they make each other happy, then i support them :D

Best couple for five minutes until one of them decides to try for someone better or the movie publicity is no longer necessary.

miam sucks

No thanks. But w/e

I LOVE MIAm!!!!!!!!! IM NILEY FAN BUT I THINK miam is BETTER! i LOVE MIAM!!! HOTTEST COUPLES!

• Lady

You need glasses

• cheskasg

yea

Yes!! Go Liley/miam!! Best couple ever

• sunnylikethis

Umm… No but what ever makes you people sleep at night.

omg, this motherfucking niley freaks need to get a life … FAST. She don’t want no fucking Jonas alright?, she’s happy with Liam. And yes, they’re so much better than niley.

• Oppebupper

NEVER hahQ

• itsjustme

I don’t think she’s that wrong for Nick, it’s not like she dates a new guy each week. She only had like two serious relationships ( three if you count Liam) and I don’t think that’s wrong. She’s not doing any drugs and stuff and seems like a really nice girl.

NILEY <3

i thin that she does all what liam says or does and that she has changed a lot since she is with him.. but if they are happy it’s ok they look cute together though.

• LoveHate

Gorgeous couple.

• Katie13

Oh please, best couple of 2010? We just started 2010, they could be over next month for all we know

• NickJ

Go Miley, make out with you not good looking cheating dude everywhere, make your fans be ashamed to be fans. Meanwhile I will go to the hottest guy, with the most sexy voice and someone who knows how to treat a lady and wouldn’t put his hand on someones concert Nick Jonas,

• KeepTheFaith

It’s because most of them want nick for themselves.

I guess. But they always make it seem like she hurts Nick when in reality they both clearly hurt each other. No one is to blame.

• TeamNiley!

It’s because most of them want nick for themselves.

__________________

• sweetdream

What the fuck oceanup?!
    2010 JUST STARTED
    and uh No, just no.
    I don’t even think they’re gonna last.

Lol, while liam is kissing her, he’ll think FUCK JONAS & THE FUCKING NILEY FREAKS.

• Miameww

If Miley stays with him you can say byebye to her purity ring soon.

• I am who i am whatever that means

_______________
    I hate when people give the ” he’s busy” excuse, not just you but in general. Kevin is/was in the same situation but he was able to keep a 2 year relationship with a girl and marry her at the end! This people are filthy rich, they have private jet, video chat, texting etc to make any relationship work! Maybe it didn’t work between Miley and Nick bc of their personalities or maybe they wanttwo different things in the relationship…the busy excuse is just lame if you ask me! if you love the girl u will go for her busy or not

EWWWWWW. NO!

FUCK THIS KANGAROO!

• elisa

noooo

Did you hear state of emergency? Who wrote that song? It certainly wasn’t Miley.

When Britney chose K Fed over JT. Look how good that turned out sarcasm

ROOOOFL! HAHAHHAHAHA. I can’t even believe someone compared fucking k-fed to liam. Go and die in a hole, seriously.

and I love how someone you’re like “omg, liam controlls her”. PLEASE, give me just one proof that he does. And don’t fucking come with the twitter shit, cause deleting it was the smartest thing she’ve done. And like she said, it was bad for her. now freaking niley stans, get yourself a bf and stop obsessing over a dead relationship