Miley & Liam HEAT UP HOLLYWOOD

mily-liam-heat-3
miley-hot-katsuya-22_0

Miley Cyrus out to dinner at sushi restaurant Katsuya with boyfriend Liam Hemsworth in Hollywood on Jan. 12. Sexy Muiley and her Aussie beau were driven home by her elder sister Brandi. Photos: Fame, PacificCoastNews.

• HannahMary

Love her, that’s all I have to say. I’m peacing out before haters start on her.
    Anyway, she’s my number one. :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

ddlovato Longest. Week. Ever…..
    2 minutes ago from web

What is up with Joe and Demi Tweeting. Like. This?

• flywithmexo

Fuck. I just deleted all my songs from my phone.

P.S I think that Miley is real, she isn’t fake. Like her image isn’t fake either unlike some disney girl with dyed black hair and pale skin… Miley and Selena are real to me, don’t hate on my opinion. I just don’t like how Demi’s been with things lately…

• Natalie

i am realy starting to like her !

uhm the necklace is back interestiiinggggg.

Whats so interestin about it?

• hithere

whats that under her shirt?

GIV IT A REST! she luks gorgous. i dont get why people come on her post jus 2 slag her off, if u dont like her dont click onto her posts

iMET DEMI TWICE AND SHE IS ONE OF THE COOLEST PEOPLE YOUR EVER MEET PEOPLE ARE JUST HATERS WITH SO MUCH FAIL IN THEIR LIFE LOL

• aaa

Can she going out without showing your bra!!!

Can she going out without showing your bra!!!

Can she going out without showing your bra!!!

WOW PUT YOUR TITS AWAY WOMAN

PULL UP YOUR SHIRT, WHORE.

hey kid. at least shes WEARING bra. (: i love milerzz

I agree.Demi’s fake.

HAHAHAA ISNT SHE? ;)

• kristenlovesdisney

LOVE MILEY? THEN YOU’D LOVE THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

WOW PUT YOUR TITS AWAY WOMAN

calm down its not like she is flashin them.

• MulticolouredNinja

flywithmexo said:

Fuck. I just deleted all my songs from my phone.

==========
    1000% AGREE!!
    I used to like Demi so much back in her camp rock days but not so much anymore.

supposedly Demi or Selena is amjor druggie but people belive its Demi

OK QUESTION! What’s worse dressing like you want or hurt people? She doesn’t do anything to you while you look into the world and see people hurt all the time GET A LIFE and judge what’s really wrong!

• haha

Goldengal what guy was ur last icon before uchanged it to gaga? iask fo da fiftieth time

supposedly Demi or Selena is amjor druggie but people belive its Demi

I know. So sad.

Jan 13, 2010 @ 10:28 am
    hithere said:

whats that under her shirt?
    The same thing that’s under mine a BRA

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Haha, wow.

• ET

Liam Is hot. Why do you people care so much about how she dresses. Its her Life, let her be. It doesn’t affect you. They are so much more worse things than this kind of shit.God

• Anonymousssssss

supposedly Demi or Selena is amjor druggie but people belive its Demi

Where did you hear that?

• Anonymousssssss

supposedly Demi or Selena is amjor druggie but people belive its Demi

Where did you hear that?

Jan 13, 2010 @ 10:31 am

supposedly Demi or Selena is amjor druggie but people belive its Demi

I know. So sad.
    ====
    With all the scene friends she has people wouldn’t be suprised if it was Demi now if iit were Selena it would be a MAJOR scandal

Anonymousssssss said:

supposedly Demi or Selena is amjor druggie but people belive its Demi

Where did you hear that?

a reliable blind vice site who has always been right and usually tells who the star is for example they were the first to say Jamie Lynn was pregnant

supposedly Demi or Selena is amjor druggie but people belive its Demi

Where did you hear that?

Jan 13, 2010 @ 10:28 am
    SlippinIntoTheL… said:

ddlovato Longest. Week. Ever…..
    2 minutes ago from web

What is up with Joe and Demi Tweeting. Like. This?

———————————————

I wonder if Joe got a twitter account so that whenever he tweets people will wonder if that is in reference to Demi.

If they are together I hope they are happy but to be honest it looks like another publicity couple trying to promote their movie.

All this attention of the two of them is just causing attention to Camp rock 2, coincidence?

PULL UP YOUR SHIRT, WHORE
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    LMAO! you are so right.

• MyToeHurtzLikeShizz

Frealzz.

• Jonaslove <3

I actually was a extra on camp rock 2 and I was fortunate to meet Demi , she was realllllllllllllllly nice , very down to earth I also met Miley when she was on tour altho she was nice…she was a bit rude.

hithere said:

whats that under her shirt?
    The same thing that’s under mine a BRA

I bet your’s is not hanging out of your shirt like hers

wow how nice does she dress herself( bra showing, too low /small top) !!!

Ok?

WELL IS SHE NOT ? THE GIRL IS WEIRD

• LoveHate

So cute together!

• .

she’s just making herself looks like a joke.

ET said:

SO WHY ARE YOU WATCHING THESE PHOTOS ?

• The fuck

HAHAHAHAHAHH!, omg i’m dying. sooooo, there’s a girl in here who think she knows stuff about liam. Oh and guess what? I’m his best friend, he tells me everything before we say goodnight to each other.

• .

this people saying ‘insiders’
    you wish you live in LA.
    jealous bitches can’t accept the truth.

• FU

Well, what I know is, that they’re just friends. Like best friends. They have some phone calls and I also know Nick has a girlfriend, but I don’t know who this is. And ya’ll know about Liam and Miley….
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    SO THEY R FRINDS RIGHT(NICK & MILEY), THATS GOOD. I KIND OF HAD A FEELING NICK WAS DATING SOMEBODY ELSE SINCE THERE’S A VID OF HIM PERFORMING STAY AND HE SAYS “YOUR STAYING” AND MIAM IS STILL TOGETHER, SO OBVIOUSLY MILEY IS NOT STAYING. WELL I HOPE THEY’RE BOTH HAPPY AND I’M GLAD THEY CAN BE FRIENDS.

Stop…just stop! Miley looks just fine! It is NOT her bra that is showing, it’s how the top is meant to look! You know the DESIGN of the top!

• TheSource

Theres a reason I dont answer anonymous people ;)

• .

The fuck said:

….

YOU ARE PATHETIC.

I see a nipple. Lmao. And oh pa_leasss Demi a druggie? If anyone is a druggie its Miley. Look at her family. You know Her dad has blown the pipe a few times and then look at her brother Trace he has even admitted to being an addict. Lol. Demis friends are bad influence when it comes to alcohol but drugs? No! None of them touch that shit least of all Demi! Get a life people. Whoever is starting these roumers.

• ;D

i LOVE how some people commenting are most likely selena and miley.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

hmm.
    I think Liam is getting hotter. Or then he’s just growing on me. haha. Could be both. :D
    I think Miley is actually wearing pretty decent clothes.
    I’ve had my bra flashing like that. Big whoop.

• daughtryfan1997

you know how people say that shes getting maried and having kids at a young age and someone said that ‘do you really think her parents would let her’ well they let her dress like that(showing her bra) and dances weird. well i guess they would let her get married and have kids at a young age but you never know whats gonna happen only GOD knows(HE KNOWS EVERYTHING THATS GONNA HAPPEN!!!)

• AASHLEY

Uhm, I live in BH too. And I haven’t heard a shit about Liam being “bad” or whatever. All I heard is that they all live down in Toluca Lake. But I’ve heard some stuff about David Henrie & Mitchel Musso.

She’s always showin’ her bra….hate it….

• hpaddictedx

Did she put highlights? Her hair seems lighter.

To the Miley insider: what’s going on with Nick and Miley?

even top gossip experts say that miley would never touch a cigarette so drugs a re way out of the picture! people who hate her say this thepaps that follow her everyday say this too

• hpaddictedx

Do tell.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

I understand how many of u girls feel like. But miley is not a 11th year old girl anymore. She has grown up and sadly,in my opinion, she has some issues with the clothes she choose. in my opinion it’s not a big deal, she is just discovering herself as everyone does at her age, at my age (15) and through all the teen years. just let her be. she is not killin anyone. and i not spamming wtf OU?

• :P

Nobody Does It
    how old are you?

Do you mean me?

• stellagirl1993

Is she wearing the same jeans?

• AASHLEY

Do tell.
    ___

People say that David Henrie is a douche, and Mitchel think he’s “all that”. But I don’t really know.

so is it Demi or Selena who takes the drugs?

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

IM NOT SPAMMING FUCK U OU ¬¬

__
    They also say fame is going to “their head” and they are trying drugs, well I only know about Mitchell and David likes to party too much!

Selena and David are going out there was a photo of them making out the other day

__

What I heard was, that Selena and Taylor Lautner are trying to get back together. Well, at least, he tries to get her back after his “relationship” with Taylor failed.

Yeh. Tell us what you know. Please I won’t bash you .

Yay! They’re bffs.

uhm the necklace is back interestiiinggggg.

slutttttttt

whoa i have that bra no lie omg she got that bra at victorias secret

hey beans4bina

• AnonymousAbby

ohhaiboobz

eww she’s getting fat

• Chanell

wow.

I love how she can never go anywhere without her bra sticking out.

Dressing up, slut style.

• Anonymous69

wow miley fans i really dont understand how you can still stick by her. Shes not a regular girl… she is soppost to be a role model. if this is how you want your kids to be when they grow up go ahead, but i know that i wouldnt. if a girl walked around like that in my school, she would be considered such a whore. she really has no class at all.

is she stupid or something?? her bra is showing A LOT. even girls at my school don’t let the bra show that much. slut. it looks absolutely HORRIBLE. when will she ever learn?

heyy beans4bina

HOW CLA$$Y! I bet your mom teach you to go out showing your bra Miley, righttt? Shit, you have a lot of money to buy clothes and you go out like that. -.-

• annamile

I FUCKING LOOOVE THIS GIRL SO MUUUCH!

AT LEAST SHE IS NOT FAKE!

• Anonie

I don’t think any woman or girl who calls themselves a christian should dress so immodestly.

liam is pretty cute, but his older bro chris is HOT (when he has short hair)!!

I like her jeans. :)

woow, you guys are shallow. you guys just look at clothes. i bet you whiny bitches you wouldn’t go out with a guy dressed up as a gay person. SO FUCKING WHAT ?!

annd, i personally don’t like LIAM & MILEY. but, who cares if miley’s bra is showing? IT’S JUST A BRA. seriously, kids, just buy bras at wal-mart. don’t spend your time looking at her boobs. besides, if you were her, you’d be flashing your tits anytime soon. by the way, miley’s not the only fucking teenager out there who flashes their bras. okay, she’s a role model. but at least she doesn’t wear bright bras so the kids might fucking notice them. calm down. :)

In regards to the selena/demi drug use:

How do we know that the disney celeb using drugs is selena or demi? Not once in the ORIGINAL article did it state that it was either of them…it was another source that guessed that if it wasnt Miley cyrus then the other big disney celeb was either selena or demi.

also, in the article it said the person was involved w/ 2 older men….

i dont know why most of you would think that it would be selena, just with that statement it seems it would be demi OR someone we wouldnt think of

• 30secondstomarsforevr<3

Is the bra showing necessary?

She should probably put her bra away

• Lisah

About 1-2 years ago, I loved Miley. She always smiled on photos and was so funny in her videos! Now she’s grown, and I don’t like her that much anymore ;/ She’s like wearing a tank top, and her bra is showing. She doesn’t even care.. So sad.

• shiringomez

i can’t defend her anymore , ew. SHES 17. she shouldn’t be dressing like that. i know i would not be aloud to.

i lovee her shoes (:

liam is hot & mileyy is super pretty !!

i can see her bra

Jan 13, 2010 @ 10:55 am

rofl, sure. tish worked with liam, i’m sure she likes him. otherwise she wouldn’t let miley go to australia.

___

Miley is a STRONG person. She wants to do, what she wants to do. Do you really think she cares what her parents say if she really wants to be there? Maybe they let her grow and mature, but they still don’t trust him!
    ___

neither do you hunny – it’s all just opinion – so do yourself a favor & shut up.

Jan 13, 2010 @ 10:55 am

___

Lmao, hunny. Just … stop. No, you don’t know a shit about them, so do yourself a favor and shut up.

___
    And you know what I know, huh? I won’t reply to you any longer, as I said before. BASH ME, I don’T care. I know who I am, what I do and what I KNOW.

• mrsnickjonas

ewww her shirt is see through and her bra shows. can that get any worse?? ( im not saying im a hater of miley) X_x

If brandi waas there , i dnt think it was a date

& is it just me or is her hair different ?

Miley:

Bra = underwear.

UNDERwear.

underWEAR.

That is all.

• JaJa heisst leck mich am ARSCH

It wasn´t a Date!

Brandi and Scott were also there !

• Anna

omg miley is so rich and doesn’t have any sense of fashion, can someone please tell her that is ABSURD using slippers in winter. thanks.

Why is she showing off her bra like it’s cute? Just cause she’s the little hannah montana she should really have some self respect in that area.
    I hope she ditches this phase–SOON.
    It’s not sexy. It’s not classy.
    And, “It happens..oh well”.. WRONG.
    She does it on purpose.
    obviously.
    Teenagers love male attention.

But her female fans aren’t interested in seeing what her babies will be drinking out of one day.
    After all, that IS what they are designed for.

Honestly i dont think its demi the druggie i think its Selena I mean she hangs out with Jcook a much older guy known for drugs

double date you nork

• musiciseverything

Miley girl I love you, but pull your damn shirt up.

• Mercedes

wow. miley you weren’t even trying to not show your bra.

• Mayra.

whats that under her shirt?
    The same thing that’s under mine a BRA

good one!

• Mercedes

Finally a disney girl who dares to go out in public with her boyfriend against anyone consent. i like that she focus on him and her happines and screw haters, screw image, and screw anyone who want to tell her how to carry her relationship. I like that she don’t hide and she is not fake but real to her fans from all the disney kids miley has been the most honest to her fans am proud to be a fan of her. She doesn’t go to ridiculously lenght to hide who is making her happy.

& that’s why i love her. she keeps it real.

• jonasbieberbabe

she’s adorable.
    anyways im loving her jeans!
    :D
    there really cute.
    i love her new edgier style
    it works for her!
    :D
    and LMFAO @ HER BRA SHOWING CHILL KIDS
    I HAVE A MAGAZINE AND IT HAS DEMI LOVATOS GOT MILK ADD IN IN AND HER BRA IS TOTALLY SHOWING!!
    no big deal it happens.
    who cares mine was showing yesterday.

• Mayra.

Ha the bra she is wearing is like a grandma bra.

• DooDaaPerson

Aw love them :)

• Mercedes

jonasbieberbabe,
    i love your icon, demi’s really pretty in it.

• Mayra.

Mercedes
    Jan 13, 2010 @ 11:54 am
    Mercedes said:

& that’s why i love her. she keeps it real.

Exactly!!!

• DooDaaPerson

jonasbieberbabe Demi looks really pretty on your icon :)Gosh I want all her sunglasses -_-

Nice bra, sluuuttt.

• jonasbieberbabe

ahahaha thanks!
    i know i want them all too.
    she has a pink pair like the ones in my pic i want those soooo badly!
    :D

• jonasbieberbabe

hahaah thanks.
    and yeah she is like sooo beautiful!
    loooove herr!

• LoveHate

I don’t get why the bra is a big deal. It’s not like its a sexy bra or anything and she isn’t showing any cleavage. The bra is very plain and to be honest it looks like its meant to be like that.

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

Still HATE those pants. Horrible. =| & what with the bra showing? Keeping it classy Miley.

Anyway, they make a cute couple. & Liam is looking good here too. <3

• JESSICA<3

ummmmmmmmm i lookd at liam’s pic and he’s cute. but his shoes r smaller than my friends little brother. 0_0 LMFAO.
    Miley’s bra isnt that bad but it is considering if a girl wore they’re bra like that in high school ppl wud talk but its her life, so im not gunna judge. Just saying, Liam’s feet r like tiny. LOL.

Liam is SO hot.
    and mileys amazing

• elmooo

her hair is lighter yayy :)
    is her hair short, or is it just the jayers (if you know what i mean)

Miley looks pretty and is pretty but liam hmmm he doesn’t ,I like Milye to be with Nick (niley) not miam…

miley is a good person.also like her pants

• Anonymous0815

Miley Cyrus enjoyed a dinner at Katsuya last night, January 12, with big sis, Brandi, boyf, Liam, and pal, Scott. The group enjoyed a yummy dinner and then left, or escaped, from the throng of papz waiting.

But OU does not mention Brandi and Scott!

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

so is it Demi or Selena who takes the drugs?
    ———————————————
    I reaaally hope that’s not true D: i’m sure we dont want more Lindsay lohans.. (sorry if i didnt write that correctly)

• AASHLEY

__

Yeah, but I’ve never heard anything bad about the Cyrus or Liam.

• TheSource

Yeah, but I’ve never heard anything bad about the Cyrus or Liam.

__

I heard that they don’t like them but they let him come over cause they want to give Miley the chance to make her own experiences.

liam scares me for some reason ..

• hpaddictedx

Lol aw David. I like him, but he does seem douchey at times. Then he seems sweet.

I like Liam’s style. He doesn’t dress like a 40 years old(nick) and not like Justin(he probably owned 2 shirts). He dress like any other normal guy would
    —————-
    Nick dresses very classy – not like a 40 year old man & as far as Justin – he is not rich like the rest & he is and was a country boy before & after miley met him. Clothes do not make the person & out of the 3 – I think Liam is the worst & has a bad temper. Miley is foolish & will one day find out that “love” is not just how “cute they look together” but it is the character of the person & both Nick & Justin are young men of good character, are men of faith. & Justin never did or said anything bad about Miley since the break up, which shows that he is not out to hurt her or her family. Seems like people have misjudged Justin, time will prove it. Don’t mistake my comments as either niley or mustin – I’m not for or against either – just calling it like I see it.

• -_-

WTF!?, do expect them to stay home 24/7. Obviously, you’ve never been out on a date

………..

obviously they want to have dinner everyday
    so theirs gonna be paparazzi shots of them that people will talk about.

this is actually worst than mustin.

Imagine if it turns out that its not Demi who is the druggie but in fact Selena OMG

damn, I didn’t know his eyes are blue. that’s cute, i’m a sucker for blue eyes.

and he’s very cute

I think liam is a hottie and miley and him looks great together. They both have beautiful blue eyes, great bodies, fell in love in a movie like angelina and brad pitt and zanessa. so romantic.

• cheskasg

she look so cute i love her style go…..

MILEY <3

• ET

I like Liam. At least I’m not a shallow bitch like you Love:)

………..

obviously they want to have dinner everyday
    so theirs gonna be paparazzi shots of them that people will talk about.

this is actually worst than mustin.
    ___

EVERYDAY? are you serious?. And paparazzi are everywhere idiot, even outside of her house. So you’re saying that she should stay locked in?. If she wants sushi, let her fucking eat sushi. My God. Get a boyfriend and stop being so bitter

• tv14dl

she started wearing clothes like this when she met him huh?. she doesn’t even wore things like this with gaston.

she did change A LOT.

tv14dl said:

she did change A LOT.

shes wearing jeans a shirt and a tanktop underneath CALL THE COPS LMAO

I think is selena because demi already had a scandal and they said cute and clean.

Miley and demi are semi clean because of the pictures and demi the cutting.

Selena also been alone a lot usually druggies push friends away you know. selena is the firt thought that came to mind.

• Kelly

damn, I didn’t know his eyes are blue. that’s cute, i’m a sucker for blue eyes.

and he’s very cute

Same :D
    I love blue eyes, and i really am jealous of people who have them. Especially if they are more then one colour – like blue and green eyes :) If only. I have brown. Muddy brown. Blah. :o

• new.new.

They are overrated.
    nothing new. They are both show offs
    just like heidi and spencer.

• ET

Her Bra is BLACK. You can’t almost see it. What’s your problem people? Its annoying as hell. Let the poor girl alone already jeezz

• .

lol at the people thinking this guy is attractive

eh. The biggest nose ive ever seen.
    he looks like a foot

• melissa

………..

obviously they want to have dinner everyday
    so theirs gonna be paparazzi shots of them that people will talk about.

this is actually worst than mustin.
    ___

ignore her. it’s probably a niley stan.

• TheSource

Rumors are going through Hwood her parents are mad at her for dressing that way. The parents get attacked because of her. They don’t like Liam and she’s still trying to convince them. But it’s kinda hard for her and “breaks her heart”. – Source: HOLLYWOOD

• &

…….

you like everything. stop posting comments over and over again. You like him its obvious that you’re the same person. Its just getting annoying. just sayin.

Good to know that some idiots in here date people cause of their looks. But seriously, I bet you’ve never had a bf.

• .

======

finally someone who sees the truth!
    I live in LA. this guy is a douche.
    I can’t wait for miley to be the next rhianna

• Martha

Love her. Love him. <3

• TheSource

finally someone who sees the truth!
    I live in LA. this guy is a douche.
    I can’t wait for miley to be the next rhianna

___

I also live there. Where do u exactly live in here?

Well, he is not as bad as Chris Brown, but they don’t like to see him outta here. I got a lot of friends who know some people close to them and they even don’t like him.

• Hanna

————————

• ^.^

lol at the guy.
    I didn’t even know him until this miley photos showed up everywhere.

good for him getting his goods on everything.
    especially it will help him boost up his popularity.

people are always trying to makeup stuff about miley’s boyfriend and her parents old new can they come up with new material.

I am sick of the same story of an ex girlfriend being left for miley or parents don’t get along with miley boyfriend can they come up with something more original.

finally someone who sees the truth!
    I live in LA. this guy is a douche.
    I can’t wait for miley to be the next rhianna
    ====
    wow wishing for someone to get beat up
    Your parents must be proud

• :/

————————-
    ha i dont blame them whenever i see her like this i think wow do u parents even care what she does/wears?? i no my parents would like kill me if i tried to leave the house like that..and im her same age!

___

This was not told by some paparazzi or gossip magazine. It was told by friends of mine, who are friends with people close to her family. I am living in Hollywood. If you have friends, you know a lot. If you don’t have, well.. good life!

• :/

————————-
    ha i dont blame them whenever i see her like this i think wow do u parents even care what she does/wears?? i no my parents would like be soo mad at me if i tried to leave the house like that..and im her same age!

• LadyK

Jan 13, 2010 @ 10:51 am

finally someone who sees the truth!
    I live in LA. this guy is a douche.
    I can’t wait for miley to be the next rhianna
    ====
    wow wishing for someone to get beat up
    Your parents must be proud
    =========
    Yeah you’re a sad little bitch

• .

finally someone who sees the truth!
    I live in LA. this guy is a douche.
    I can’t wait for miley to be the next rhianna

___

I also live there. Where do u exactly live in here?

Beverly Hills.
    duhh we dont really like both of them
    the brothers haven’t people noticed none of the other celebrities wanna hang out with them? they both have temper problems. I dont know what got into this cyrus clan to help their career just like what they did to justin but failed.

Beverly Hills.
    duhh we dont really like both of them

Also Beverly! :)
    I don’t think the relationship is a “fake”, in fact it IS NOT. Miley is just too blind sometimes to see the real person behind the “glamour”. Same with Justin. Now she hates him cause she isn’t in love anymore and sees the real person.
    People are laughing about them in here, I don’t get why cause if they are having a real relationship why do they care?

• Anonymousssssss

supposedly Demi or Selena is amjor druggie but people belive its Demi

Where did you hear that?

Do you have a link?

i loooove her jeans and shoessss!

but her bra shouldnt be showing, it doesnt look good.
    and that cobweb shirt looked badd from the back

• )(

funny how they so called ‘dont want attention’
    but they keep on having dinner dates LOLZZ at them.

Proud Justin Gaston is out of her life.
    He deserves someone much better.

funny how they so called ‘dont want attention’
    but they keep on having dinner dates LOLZZ at them.

Proud Justin Gaston is out of her life.
    He deserves someone much better.
    ………………..
    I could not agree more. In fact he is better off away from that whole cyrus clan. I hope he meets the girl of his dreams soon – a good christian girl (not a slut like miley).

• hhhhhhhhhhhhh

THE GORRILLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can she going out without showing your bra!!!

Can she going out without showing your bra!!!

Can she going out without showing your bra!!!
    ___

Omg, children. It’s not a brah hunny, it’s a top that’s made like that. My friend have a blue one.

• s

Liam Is hot.

LMFAO.

what an early april fools

funny how they so called ‘dont want attention’
    but they keep on having dinner dates LOLZZ at them.

Proud Justin Gaston is out of her life.
    He deserves someone much better.

• #

he’s the most unattractive guy miley ever dated.
    just telling the truth.

He looks like an ASS

I don’t like the whole lets show off the bra look, i feel its kinda slutty and for someone who claims she doesn’t want the attention, she is being rather fickle in knowing that people would in fact discuss it.
    Wow. She’s actually being kinda smart. I wouldn’t have commented except to say that.
    Anyway, i like her hair :D

Liam Is hot.

LMFAO.

what an early april fools

How? Its called having an opinion. Not everyone sees beauty the same way.

Miley Cyrus is back from her trip Down Under with Aussie boyfriend Liam Hemsworth, and she wasted no time in hitting up Hollywood’s Katsuya last night—a sushi hot spot frequented by both celebs and the photogs who take their pictures.
    While Miley graciously posed for a photo with one eager fan and Liam kept it real by throwing a peace sign as he exited the restaurant, the two didn’t seem to have much patience for the pap swarm outside.
    The usually chatty Disney star was silent as photographers peppered her with questions about Simon Cowell’s departure from Idol and Conan O’Brien’s war with NBC.
    The only thing she did do? Honk the horn from the backseat and roll down the car window to yell an exasperated “Hellooo?” at the crowd.
    Liam was a bit more direct in his orders…
    “Get out of the way, bro!” he said.
    Hmmm, maybe try a restaurant without 24/7 paparazzi coverage next time you’re hungry?
    Oh, and Miley? You should probably make plans without Liam for this Saturday night.
    We hear he’s attending the G’Day USA Black Tie Gala with his brother Chris as his date.

awwww, cute lil attention whores :)

• AASHLEY

___

I don’t know why you think Liam is the worst. Cause he was in a fight?, I’m sure you’ve all been into a fight. You don’t know what happend, maybe that guy did his brother wrong … wouldn’t you help your brother?.

And yes, cloth or looks doesn’t make a person good. But we don’t know anything about this guy, so it’s kind of unfair for you to judge him so fast.

Nobody Does It
    how old are you ?

____

16. Why are you asking ??

im a huuuuuuge fan

but she complains about people always getting at her for stuff…and this is a great example. most teenagers dont wear shirts that show their bras like that.

what does she expect?

its getting hard to defend her when people call her slutty even though she doesnt even look slutty here as much

• Anonie Mae

yep. she needs to put some clothes on.

wow how nice does she dress herself( bra showing, too low /small top) !!!

They are so cute together. Leave them alone.
    It’s like a tank top. Nothing special.
    And her hair looks almost like Brandis now.

And this ugly paps should really give her some space.

• FU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think the reason for people thinking Liam has a temper has more to do w/the fact that in the pics u can clearly see, both Liam and his brother going after ONE guy. Obviously I’m not saying fighting automatically makes u violent, bcuz sometimes you cannot avoid them, but for two guys to go after ONE guy is just wrong. Whether the guy had beef w/him or his brothers they were all evenly matched in height and weight. There was no need to gang up on him, thats fucked up and pretty pussy of him.

funny how they so called ‘dont want attention’
    but they keep on having dinner dates LOLZZ at them.

Proud Justin Gaston is out of her life.
    He deserves someone much better.
    ………………..

lol So selena now you want Justin Gaston?BTW your no christian

They were mobbed by paps again. I heard they had to run away.

TheBrandiCyrus great night @ Katsuya! not so great leaving with 20 men w/ cameras swarming our car. I know it seems glamorous but its actually VERYY scary.

• BrittBabe

Yeah, he scares me too…

He scares me.

• hpaddictedx

She’s so pretty, but pull up your shirt thanks.

another insider how dumb do you people think we are

OMG MILEY IS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING EDGY WITH HER BRA STICKING OUT! THATS THE FUCKING ADGIEST THING IVE EVER SEEN LIKE WOW!!#@$%^%$
    cuntbucket…

• hpaddictedx

I love you for this.

• FU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To the second commentor, have you seen the pics? If so your telling me your okay with two guys ganging up on one guy? Whether the guy had beef with his brother or him there was no need for both of them to go after him. If him or his brother can’t handle their own shit, then they should have just walked away. All three were pretty evenly matched in body type, so them going one on one would have been fair, whoever lost should have taken it like a man. Instead they looked like violent idiots.

• LadyK

And 2 the losers on twitter bitching about how demi isn’t following joe \
    GET A LIFE

• xostephxo176

i think that sexy lace bra is just a preview of what went on last night with liam…. lol

aww they r sooo cute luv em! FIRST BTW

• A

liam is hot, and miley is my diva for ever , i’d die for her, literally (: love her so much

Very cute

• .

……..

I KNOW! she’s actually rebellious!
    TBH billy ray dont like him :)

lol at the guy.
    I didn’t even know him until this miley photos showed up everywhere.

good for him getting his goods on everything.
    especially it will help him boost up his popularity.

there’s nothing to laugh out loud too. he’s her boyfriend and co-star. omg, kill them for going out on dates like normal people do. but of course, you wouldn’t know …

I don’t think theres anything wrong with what she’s wearing. Leave her alone.

They’re cute, and aren’t asking for any negative opinions. So keep your mouth closed if you have nothing nice to say. Simple as.

• MulticolouredNinja

Is that her bra!?

Jonaslove <3 said:

funny because I have met many celebs and Miley was the kindest and most real of them all…