Joe Jonas, ‘Hike Day 4. I’m Watching You.’

joe-joas-j
joe-hollywood-hike

I always recognize those gorgeous shoulders and back. Joe is such a babe!

• iFly…JJ

Why the hell does he use YFrog? Its annoying.

• Your Mom Was Here

Im tryna find the words for describing this boy without being disrespectful..Damn boy! Damn Joe, you sexy bitch.. sexy bitch

Is it me or is the song that Sel tweeted in August begging the person to take him back. I dont really think it has anything to do with Stay

• xCookieMuffin

Is that Maya with them?

• xCookieMuffin

What is up taking pictures showing your back Joe? Look your back is hot but your face is nicer to look at.

And so is that butt of his :)

• Lol

selenagomez “And I’ll be here in the morning if you say, Stay. If you say Stay.. to me” My favorite line from a song at the moment. Repeat.
    7:17 PM Aug 1st, 2009 from web

OMG …Did you see what she tweeted on august 1 st …Coincidence . I dont think so

That was in August. Nick wrote the song on January of this year.

____________________________________________

I don’t know what’s sadder. That one of you thinks her tweet was about Nick Jonas or that one of you knows the tweet is from August.

Virginity documentaries: they’re hot right now. A few weeks ago we reported on an upcoming documentary, “How To Lose Your Virginity,” by filmmaker Therese Shechter.

But tonight at 11p.m. (EST), VH1 joins in with an episode called “The New Virginity” for VH1 News. The program focuses mostly on the virgins of pop culture — the Jonas Brothers, Miley Cyrus, Donna Martin on 90210, etc. — and the hypocrisy of their at-times-sexual public persona with their alleged chastity vows.

It will also explain creepy practices like abstinence pledges and purity balls to those of us lucky enough not to get roped into them. Plus, Jessica Valenti, author of The Purity Myth: How America’s Obsession With Virginity Is Hurting Young Women and one of the co-founders of Feministing, will be featured as an expert — that’s reason enough to watch!

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous
    Jan 14, 2010 @ 03:55 pm

It’s that courtney???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that girl’s name is Sydney something. Ryan mentioned her twitter. I went over there and that’s who it is.

god forbid he live a normal life right?

7:17 PM Aug 1st, 2009 from web

OMG …Did you see what she tweeted on august 1 st …Coincidence . I dont think so

WOW!!!! THAT WAS NOT NEEDED!!!!!!

oops! this isn’t the one i meant to respond to! sorry :)

joe is such a child :)
    thats why i like him <3
    he may be 20 but hes somewhat
    like a 16 yr old inside xD
    nick & joe should trade places.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

haha, this made me laugh! but i think its a well deserved break. DOES ANYONE know what joes yfrog pic is?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Of his smashed up lunch. I swear he must like squished hamburgers. LOL

_____

he’s enjoying himself and spending his time like a normal 20 year old…is there something wrong with that?

________

7:17 PM Aug 1st, 2009 from web

OMG …Did you see what she tweeted on august 1 st …Coincidence . I dont think so

hmmm.

7:17 PM Aug 1st, 2009 from web

OMG …Did you see what she tweeted on august 1 st …Coincidence . I dont think so

That was in August. Nick wrote the song on January of this year.

• Anonymousrrffb

selena gomez is an ugly talentless whore

___
    it is on the official jb twitter. look at one of the last tweet it says: thisisjoej, that’s me!!

• lyd

11th

So what is this day 30 of Joe on vacation, hanging out partying with friends while his brother works. Is he actually looking to book an acting job? Not too many auditions can be found with friends at the top of a hill.

It’s that courtney???

Not feeling him anymore

• YouBelongWithMe

• Robert Pattinson

NEEDS MOAR BENTON PAUL JOE GET MOAR BENTON!!!!!!!!

• shani

Hmm…Even though those aren’t her lyrics, that is interesting…

____
    seriously?? he’s been touring/working nonstop for the past 2 years, we have always said they needed a break. he’s taking a break… good for him!

Walking out the door this morning
    Wondering what it is that?s going on with you, on with you
    Thinking of a way to say I?m sorry
    For something that I?m not sure I do, sure I do

So come on baby, let me in
    And show me what this really is

?Cause something must have made you say that
    What did I do to make you say that to me?
    Something must have made you so mad
    What can I do to make you say come back to me?

Hoping for a moment that I turn around
    And you?ll be coming after me, after me
    ?Cause all that I can say is that it?s obvious
    It?s obvious you?re all I see, all I see

So come on, baby, let me in
    And show me what this really is about
    ?Cause I can?t read you
    Come on baby, let me in
    And show me what this really is

?Cause something must have made you say that
    What did I do to make you say that to me?
    Something must have made you so mad
    What can I do to make you say come back to me?
    Come back to me

And I?ll be here in the morning if you say stay
    If you say stay to me, oh
    And I?ll be here in the morning if you say stay
    If you say stay to me, oh
    And I?ll be here in the morning if you say stay
    If you say stay to me, oh

Something must have made you say that
    What did I do to make you say that to me?
    Something must have made you so mad
    What can I do to make you say come back to me?

Something must have made you say that
    What did I do to make you say that to me?
    Something must have made you so mad
    What can I do to make you say come back to me?

• IamWhatIam

———————–

and i think you’re going through a phase where you just say bullshit :)

• xostephxo176

i feel like joe is like going through a mid life crisis even though he is 20. bc his brother is married and his other brother is on tour. actually i think hes just going through a phase like he wants to see the world so he is hiking. lol i dont know.

Joe looks gorgeous, along with the rest of them!

He did post it on @JonasBrothers twitter saying that was his. And also everyone is following him. Duh! lol

Also jfyi “I miss yo face” is Demi’s thing Joe. LOL Hard core Demi’s fan here, So yes. I know this. She always would use it on Twitter to her friends. Especially her and Miley they would always use it. LOL But i love him regardless.

they did say something about it on the official jonas brothers twitter

• Shona

Actually they did confirm it… he said this is me and linked it

• GlorianaFTW!

why do I feel like that’s not really his twitter? it’s not verified, they would have said something about it on the official jonas brothers twitter and the pics he posts are never of his face.

• Toksie

did any of you all watch the “wake up” video he tweeted this morning? It’s cute and pretty hilarious :)

• MEG

HOLY ****! I WENT TO THE OBSERBATORY AND I THINK I SAW THEM, BUT I DIDNT RECOGNIZE !! :( GRR

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Anonymous
    Jan 14, 2010 @ 04:05 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWO WORDS!!!! WHO CARES!!!!

• JoeJonasGirl0676

LOL…. Lol, has a point people. LOL

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Jan 14, 2010 @ 08:13 pm
    MEG said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh when did you go?

Joe show your beautiful face!!
    even I like his back!<33

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Jan 14, 2010 @ 07:06 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:

oh and did you guys see the wedding cake he posted? haaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH???

• eii

joe is such a child :)
    thats why i like him <3
    he may be 20 but hes somewhat
    like a 16 yr old inside xD
    nick & joe should trade places
    —————–
    That’s why I love him too!I mean I love his pernonality!!<33

• Your Love is my Drug

selena gomez tweeted that in august.

“And I’ll be here in the morning if you say, Stay. If you say Stay.. to me”

its from the song Stay by SAFETYSUIT. not nick jonas who wrote his stay less than a month ago.

• Toksie

Jan 14, 2010 @ 05:19 pm
    Joseph-lover said:

I saw it and I loved it!
    I love how his tweets are so random!!
    —————-
    So true. I have probably watched it 10 times today and I cannot stop laughing. Joe is so silly :)

• Joseph-lover

I saw it and I loved it!
    I love how his tweets are so random!!

• Your Love is my Drug

oh and did you guys see the wedding cake he posted? haaha

• alejandra

alguien sabe quien es la rubia que acompaña siempre a joe ahora sale con los amigos para olvidar a demi como el hizo caso a kevin pero para mi opinor no de va a poder olvidar de demi esa rubia no me gusta que lo acompañe siempre a joe y parece un niño de 17 años como se comportar

• mapi

So cute!!

i miss yo face? what? & you`re a demi fan? i`m sorry ..

• heckyeahjonas

Mmm, look at Gregory Garbowsky. And of course, Mr. Joe Jonas.

Y’all should check out this new version of “Much Better.” Because as the picture suggest, Jonas is much better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYHiQ-jaUkM

his tweets are so BOOOOOOORING!

• Adam J

I watch you hike

DUMB

• nikki(:

i love him :)

• msjonas13

i fucking love all of them so much
    i wanna meet him 1 day
    fifth

• HeyYouOkayNot

oooh Joe(:

you need to shuuuuuuuuuuuut up. if they`re so boring then don`t read them!

• musiciseverything

I’m watching you too Joseph. ;)

• Kádria – Brasil

haha :) Joseph ?

• MRs joe jonas

JOE JONAS IS MY PRINCE FROG :)

He is so lovely S2

OMG I LOVE HE SO MUCH!

• Lyla

Joe marry me? You are so perfect!