Nick Jonas STAY BOSTON JAN. 12

DemiandMileyPones said:

Nick, keep caressing that mic stand, I’ll just sit here and have very dirty thoughts.

It’s like he has sex with the mic stand. Not cool,Nick. He gets joy out of teasing.

dude..ur french now? hahahs

___

I’m trilingual homie! :)

When nelena get back, Joe Jonas & Channing Tatum will be in my bed.

@CJoelLopez I know! And Immer’s friend & Diz’s brother spotted @nickjonas and @selenagomez there at the observatory. I missed it. Oh well.
    about 12 hours ago from Twitterrific

Doesn’t seem like the kind of person to lie about Tween stories, but her friends might have mistaken them for other people.

Yeah, thats right!

&& I’ll have him after this concert tonight. He’ll be all sweaty and we will take a shower together. ;)
    Oh,that’s right. He’s in LA. BOO.

• itsme

Je ne peux pas prendre en regardant Joe anymore. Il est trop.

• DemiandMileyPones

Oh boy.. I feel like speaking Filipino now! :)

• xIbaX

why do I feel like I don’t spend enough time on Twitter?

• freefallin94

What is he saying at 5:15?

now everyones translating, eh? :P

• Alexilovesdemi

omg

• DemiandMileyPones

What is he saying at 5:15?

______

I cant hear because of the fucking screaming. I tried to help. :(

• MZ

Je ne peux pas prendre en regardant Joe anymore. Il est trop.

I don’t think I can take seeing Joe anymore. He’s too much.

BAM ;)

@idontgiveafuck dude, i saw liam and @nickjonas making out at the mall. what will miley think?

about 5 hours ago from twitterrific

???????…

Well Chinese won’t work

FU ou!

• Alexilovesdemi

omg

about 12 hours ago from Twitterrific

not real

• Alexilovesdemi

why the heck is oceanup always spmamming me i never spammmed!!

• boobs

haha i’m italian erm…pizza, spaghetti…snails oh wait thats in france ahahahaa

MZ said:

Je ne peux pas prendre en regardant Joe anymore. Il est trop.

I don’t think I can take seeing Joe anymore. He’s too much.

BAM ;)

Ohhh,you’re good bb ;)

@mileyis1 OMG people are saying they just spotted Miley and Nick together having luch:)

• MZ

HaHa. I noticed that. Looonnngg time ago. :)

Oh good :)

@DemiandMileyPones you slut. I’ll take him another sweaty time then *sigh*

• freefallin94

The fans are too loud. Must. Figure. Out. What. Is. Said!

• renee

cool love it

• ET

WHOO IS THISS ABOUTTTTT???
    Is not about you, that’s for sure. So you shouldn’t care

• jenniferrr

Love this song so much :]

• DemiandMileyPones

Look at him caressing that mic stand!
    Oh lord. Is it pathetic that I’m jealous of the mic stand. >.<

I think we shouldn’t care who it’s about. It could be about the past… an ex. Get over it. I think he is single.

• Shadowwx3

I love “Stay” but I know it by heart. I don’t need to come on OU to hear it, and it annoys me to see the same thing hundred times *sigh*

• peacelovekatiee

the way he brushes him fingers on the mike stand……ahhh i wish it was me. he soo gentle <33

Mmm I want those hands to touch me ha.. :| Wow…

NICK MTU MEU <33

• ET

DAMP- Ohh babe, You have NO idea, of how jealous you should be.. Of me. Causee at nights, I am the pole;)

===

Man you got me all happy now haha.
    He is gentle...damn. ; )
    He can cares(sp?) me

anyday.

I love him and this song!!!! <33
    Forever!

Jealous right here! I wouldn’t mind to be that pole.
    Shit Selena was lucky…just be a
    seat filler would be awesome hahaah.
    I wouldn’t mind. <3

• TheSource

Want to have a blog Miley and Nick J have been writing seperately from eachother? Maybe there are some links, so you can figure out about who Stay is.

• hpaddictedx

I’m kind of getting tired of oceanup only posting this damn song seriously.

Miley is fucking Liam.
    Niley is gone.

• jonasFan812

WHOO IS THISS ABOUTTTTT???
    Is not about you, that’s for sure. So you shouldn’t care

hahahaha LOVE IT

i dont care who its about i care about him :) if he finds his true love and hes happy then i dont htink i’ll be too upset that its not me cos it won’t be… i don’t know why i just don’t get why everyone is like WHO IS IT ABOUT i dunno he has lots of songs about girls whats the deal with this one?

• TheSource

I did NOT say they’re dating, they are friends. Deal with it. I said it was written seperately! Miley wrote one and so did Nick. It IS NOT published YET!

• caitlin

ahaha this is my video..

===

Hahaha your a source? Ok…Sure.
    I am also.

• TheSource

That is nice for you.

• MZ

Look at him caressing that mic stand!
    Oh lord. Is it pathetic that I’m jealous of the mic stand. >.< —– Dude I just pretend I am that mic stand! ;) Haha :) Oh my gosh. He’s gorgeous<3 Hello Mr Perfect.

Nick should die alone

• demiselenajb

NELENA!!! <3

Had to do it…

Lol.

Nick should die alone

===

No. He should die with me. ;)

Niley

Oppps. Sorry.

If you haven’t figured out he and selena are dating seeing one another again, then may God help you. put the pieces together

& your an idiot. :]

What pieces?
    OHHH. You mean him singing the Climb for Selena right? yea.
    Tottally together.

• souzi

OU im like..BEGGING you to posr this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw75ev80H_w#movie_player PLEASEEEE!!

• LyricandMelody_

If Stay was about Selena he wouldn’t be sining BTS every night as one of his picks.

End of story. Seriously. The ONLY time he didn’t sing it was When Selena was there.

Thats just my opinion. But, i can’t see a song with that much emotion being about a “Seat filler”

• Mercedes

It’s a good song, but I hate concert videos.

idk i think is b/c everyone’s makin a big deal who it’s about (nick even teased about it) which annoys me & makes me not even want to hear it.

ET said:
    Oh God. Stay is about Oprah. We already deduced it. And Nick is dating Bettie White. That’s the truth. Happy now?
    Awww…I thought Stay was about Tyra Banks and that he was dating Kate Moss. Boy am I out of the loop.

No, Your wrong. He likes girls with BOOBS, hes the boob hunter. And hes into Older Women, Like Bettie.
    Oh, I forgot those details. Then it must be about Oprah and he must be dating Bettie. Those are the only logical candidates.

• Alexilovesdemi

Lol

….. said:

joe is following SELENA!!
    No you cant have a World War Three is there is only one side fighting.

• MZ

No, no, no, you’re all wrong! Stay was written for Tiger Woods to sing to his wife. DUH.

• mootle.

omfg, i love the soup.
    joel mchale is my husband.

I love Joel!!
    The Soup is the best way to end the week:)

Does anyone know where’s Jonas4Canada? she was an awesome oceanupper

This guy is acting like if he just won the lottery on Twitter.

We get it, you’re in love and dating. But don’t use Twitter to remark everything that happens in your life the way Miley did.

No hun, Stay is for Joe.

Joick lives.

This guy is acting like if he just won the lottery on Twitter.

__________

It just makes us fans want to know more about WHO he’s dating and WHO stay is about. I really hope it’s not some girl we dont know about -_-

OMG.

i JUST realized today was Friday.

The Soup is on tonight;)

• maki

Why is Stay about Miley? He sang the Climb because it was a hit. Loke YBWM or Catch Me, Fireflies et. etc. etc. And how the hell can Miley “Stay” is she isnt even there. Theres like NOTHING to do with Miley. Meanwhile, with Selena there are STUFF. They are reconnecting and He wants Her to STAY. That song is shouting “SELENA”. And that my friends is MY OPINION,

• LyricandMelody_

Stay is about Jackie leaving OceanUp.
    Duh.

ET said:

Demi and her mood changes. She seems very upset for some reason.

i think this is one of the best times he’s sang this song.

hpaddictedx said:

No hun, Stay is for Joe.

Joick lives.
    Just like SUSTIN.

• mootle.

i’m jealous of that mic stand.

Hahahah. :)

• hpaddictedx

Stay is about Jackie leaving OceanUp.
    Duh.
    LMAO.

No hun, Stay is for Joe.

Joick lives.
    Just like SUSTIN.
    Omg yes.

• ET

Stay is about Jackie leaving OceanUp.
    Duh.

LMAO

• …..

joe is following SELENA!!

mootle. said:
    i’m jealous of that mic stand.
    I think we all are. Your icon is hot, btw <3.

hpaddictedx said:

No hun, Stay is for Joe.

Joick lives.
    Just like SUSTIN.
    Omg yes.
    JOICK sounds like a prostittute’s name.

Im beginning to think Nick Jonas had sex the way hes caressing that mic stand :D

• shannon

Pictures or I’m not buying it.

• MZ

Who goes to an observatory?

I go there to eat babies. ;)

chupa mi pito

______

No puedes decir cosas así aquí. Pero, lo hice reír.
    Lmao.

Who’da known, who’da known
    When you flash up on my phone
    I’d no longer feel alone

• DemiandMileyPones

I highly doubt that sighting is legit.

___

I know, me too.

it’s just a desperate nelena fan, making up shit.

• shannon

I liked Brenda in Stuck in the Suburbs.

Selena Gomez actually had a one-year relationship with the guy. While Brenda Song just happens to be there when Joe is alone, so she’s the true Jonas toy.

• boobs

you like em hpaddictedx? like oh my god is that charlie scene?

I also think Joe and Demi had something going on in Toronto. They had to play a couple in love and spent alot of time doing that. Most actors say set romances happen a lot cause when you play in love all day sometimes it creeps into reality. It is not real though so most try to avoid it. Demi and JOe are young and inexperienced and I think fell into that trap.

I also think JOe called it off. I think Demi is pissed off. They haven’t been seen together and Demi does not seem happy lately.

• hpaddictedx

You and me baby ain’t nothing but mammals so let’s do it like they do on the discovery channel.

kenbakernow @twinkletoesmile not engaged

• LyricandMelody_

Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez were spotted together at the observatory in LA yesterday! It’s gorgeous there at night.

And Miley Cyrus is Engaged!!!!!!!!1

LMFAO, shut up nelena freak. Or at least try to make up something better

• hpaddictedx

you like em hpaddictedx? like oh my god is that charlie scene?
    I like what? and who’s charlie scene..

I wonder if Selena makes these rumors for more publicity for herself?

proof?

chupa mi pito

selena is a famewhore

• MitchelMluv

you all have gone insane, lmao.
    BlingBling and ET never fail to make me laugh.

I wanna be in the wedding, I’ve been stalking OU for two years. :< and you all are so, so wrong… STAY IS ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON, DUH!!! eep, im so excited for tonight…i can finally have my name in blue with a pic. :)

• boobs

seriously? charlie scene is in the band(hollywood undead) ;)

Brenda Song & Selena Gomez are the Jonas groupies.

• LyricandMelody_

Who goes to an observatory?

• hpaddictedx

seriously? charlie scene is in the band(hollywood undead) ;)
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH lol well I feel like a dumbass.

I only know that one song cause my brother listens to them. They’re cool, not really my type of music though.

I highly doubt that sighting is legit.

chupa mi pito

______

No puedes decir cosas así aquí. Pero, lo hice reír.

ur boyfriends GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proof?

• MZ

Aw! That’s so adorable!!! You have to forgive me, I’ve never been to England so anything outside of the U.S. is considered cute or adorable to me. haha.

Ha :) I’m quite the expert on America ;) I’ve been to Boston/New England (which I thought was fascinating when I was 5 because I didn’t understand why a new England was necessary), Florida, Colorado, Texas and I think that’s it, but I’m going to New York later on this year hopefully! :)

• MZ

I’m a McFly fan! :D At my JB concert 15th June they came on and played Star Girl with JB and I legit peed myself. I don’t think I’ve ever been that excited before in life.

• Aryanna

jenniferrr said:

Is anyone else a Mcfly fan here? <3 >.< ---------------- Yayyy !! :) Dougie’s my fav. :p

JOE JONAS IS BECOMING A MANWHORE. I called this one awhile ago. The guy has chicks lining up outside his door ready to do anything to please him, no guy could resist that.

• MZ

MZ- Heeeeeey Gurl! Oh its horriible. Its about to explode.I hate being a girl sometimes

:( :( I’ve had one for like hours now but I can’t be arsed to move. :/

@Aryanna I have actually, I’m hooking up with Caspian right now though, don’t tell Susan ;)

• itsme

Wow! You’ve been to quite a bit of states. Are you hoping to move here later on?

Hpaddicted- Dude your Icon. Sexy legs
    I know, so hot.

• xIbaX

Yayyy !! :) Dougie’s my fav. :p

I love Dougie!
    XP

• becca:]

omg i think i just died a littleXD
    Nick kills me when he sings this.
    especially when he was just rubbing that microphone
    ultimate jizz in my pants moment!

• jenniferrr

You’re so lucky, i’ve just been to Florida but i really wanna visit more places. :]

Joe is doin the nasty with Demi, Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• hpaddictedx

I heard of Mcfly when they were in that movie with Linsday..Just My Luck I think it was.

• itsme

I really don’t think Joe sleeps around. I think he may have with someone he loved, but I don’t think he goes from girl to girl.

xIbaX said:

Yayyy !! :) Dougie’s my fav. :p

I love Dougie!
    XP

Aww yey, fellow McFly fans :]

• MZ

That’s the plan! :) But I should be over by 2012 if I get into the college I want to go to! :) Cross fingers! :)

• cassidy.

i was there :) it was so amazing.

• becca:]

Oh Nicholas,
    the things you make me think ;]

• Aryanna

——————–
    Don’t worry I won’t ;)

MZ said:

I will! I hope you get to come over here :)

• xIbaX

Aww yey, fellow McFly fans :]

used to hate them because I was a big BUSTED fan back in the day..
    but they grew on me eventually! ;D

• MZ

I will! I hope you get to come over here :)

We will :) I can tell :) EEEE :)

@ET (if you’re still here!) my headache has moved to behind my right eye and now my eye is throbbing. Sexy.

• boobs

joe likes demi cos shes got beef

Nick Jonas is the best Singer in the world!
    I love him and his brothers!!!
    you guys rock!!! LOVE YOU NICK!
    LOVE YOU JOE! LOVE YOU KEVIN!

• boobs

awwww i miss busted soooooo much :( but i love that mcfly can still bring memories :) theyre both wicked i love ‘em

• becca:]

He didn’t have his purity ring on! He always does, where is it now?
    i stole it:D
    hehe

MCfly fans FTW!

where did everyone go?

look at the first picture OMG! CANT. STOP. STARING. :D

about 12 hours ago from Twitterrific

like nick would really go out in public with all the Nelena freaks out there. everyone is waiting for a sighting of the 2 in LA. he wont be so eager to go out in public with her especially at the observatory. they are also 2 VERY private people

Ohhh,you’re good bb ;)

Everyone keep posting in French! It’s helping my study for my exam next week! haha :)

@DemiandMileyPones you slut. I’ll take him another sweaty time then *sigh*

___

Yeah, bitch, be jealous. ;D

• itsme

Is he saying something about sunshine? LOL wtf. I have my ear buds in and I can’t understand him.

• boodoboodooba

rihanna is fucking sexy i can actually see us kissing andher saliva meeting my lips and my hogging her throat…her undressed and her boobs against mine….shes aahhhh*sighs heavenly)

Ohhh,you’re good bb ;)

Aren’t you English? You live in England? Right?

look at the first picture OMG! CANT. STOP. STARING. :D

:O He’s got the snail trail below his bully button!
    He’s officially growing up :’)

• boodoboodooba

**)

DemiandMileyPones said:

look at the first picture OMG! CANT. STOP. STARING. :D

HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crap! That was the BOMB! Nick Jonas you get better every day. I cannot wait for your album to come out and even if this doesn’t make it on the album, I’ll buy this song as a single as soon as it comes out! AHHHHHHHMAZING!

• :)

bored

_________
    That’s why I said that her friends might have mistaken them for other people. The source is unlikely to be making this up, considering she’s not a crazy tween.

Chicas slut in english sounds mucho mejor que perra in spanish

• MZ

Aren’t you English? You live in England? Right?

I am English and that is generally where we live :)

look at the first picture OMG! CANT. STOP. STARING. :D

:O He’s got the snail trail below his bully button!
    He’s officially growing up :’)

HE’S MORE MANLIER THAN ANY 19 YR OLD GUY THAT I’VE SEEN. omgomgomgomgogmg. hahaha. I can’t deal.

bored

• ET

DAMP Yo girl, Thank you for giving me the best picture ever. Now I have dirty thoughts. Thank you winner

____

She is not all that pretty. Now this girl! Is BEAUTY! :D

• boobs

NICK IS WITH ME BITCHES!!! HE JUST SEXED ME!!! AND O’ COURSE I’M PREGNANT!!! :D i’m naming the baby ‘dick’ thats the first thing i was looking for when i spotted nick hhhhh….*drools* :P

MZ said:

Aren’t you English? You live in England? Right?

I am English and that is generally where we live :)

LMFAO. DUH! haha. I’m just like wait, you live in England but you’re studying French. I had to think about that for a minute :)Weren’t you the one who told me that you live in a village and I freaked out at the word village? haha

woah so many people are saying Nick and Miley weres potted having lunch

• DemiandMileyPones

Your welcome to everyone. I’m the girl who sends you sexy Nick Jonas photos, for your pleasure! :D

• Aryanna

Shit. I want this song in his album. :/

She is not all that pretty. Now this girl! Is BEAUTY! :D

AHHH! She’s my favorite VS angel!!! I have a girl crush on her.lol.

___

LMAO!

• HyperMe

I made a Taylor&Cory icon……I suck -.-

Doesn’t really matter who the song is written about, and I don’t believe it’s about anyone specific, it’s a great song and he looks so good singing it.

Really????

• DemiandMileyPones

AHHH! She’s my favorite VS angel!!! I have a girl crush on her.lol.

____

She is MINE. Back off. But I will let you have her a couple of times. ;)

• cheskasg

q hay de nuevo…?

I made a Taylor&Cory icon……I suck -.-

____

YBWM will,love that. :)

DemiandMileyPones said:

AHHH! She’s my favorite VS angel!!! I have a girl crush on her.lol.

____

She is MINE. Back off. But I will let you have her a couple of times. ;)

YAY! She’s so gorgeous. Like her looks and her eyes and gah! I’m not BI,people. haha.

• TTT :]

Oh he is FIIIINNNEEEE…
    He enjoys hearing those girls going crazy about him so much XD haha
    Oh, god, when he pulled that shirt… Yuummm

Jan 15, 2010 @ 10:52 am

Chicas slut in english sounds mucho mejor que perra in spanish

Yes cause perras in english is dogs 0.o

What have i missed? Anything exciting? =D

• Aryanna

jenniferrr said:

What have i missed? Anything exciting? =D
    —————–
    Hmmm…. Nope, I don’t think so.. :)

Jan 15, 2010 @ 10:59 am
    jenniferrr said:

What have i missed? Anything exciting? =D

nahhh just people saying Nick Jonas is fucking them right know… Oh, and random dudes talking French. No Offence intended.

• boodoboodooba

____

I’m not bi or a lesbian either. But I will totally go gay for her. :)

What has he added to his dogtag?

• DemiandMileyPones

http://www.celebrity-pictures.ca/Celebrities/Rihanna-/Rihanna–1129554.jpg now thats HOT

______

Ehh… yeah, she is pretty right there. But not right now. :/ Sorry…

Oh, Good! :] haha

• KeepTheFaith

about 12 hours ago from Twitterrific

This is reminding me of the time someone on twitter said they spotted Joe and Camilla walking around in New York together. A lot of people fell for it and it ended up being false.

• boobs

hey is that dougie!!! AHHH imma go fall on the stairs for a miscarriage NO MORE ‘DICK’ FUCK FRANKIE!!!! Dougies miiiine!

Its on his dogtag

• cony

Hey guys!

• Pirre

He didn’t have his purity ring on! He always does, where is it now?

• Laney

Okay who gives a flying flip of a care who the song is about obivously he is not going to tell us to lets leave it!!! How about we just enjoy the wonderful music and forget who the song is about!!! If it is something personal then leave it!!! this is getting way immature and stupid we can NEVER just enjoy His music or his bros music without haivng to asume it is always about someone who cares??!!!??? just let it go!!!! if he tells us great if not just shut up about it and GET A LIFE and enjoy the music he writes!!!

ohhhhh i wish this song is about selena gomez!!!

Oh, phew, good. haha :]

• Aryanna

jenniferrr said:

Oh, Good! :] haha
    —————
    Yeah. Everybody’s randomly talking about different things. Nothing interesting. :)

• ET

Lalallalalalalallaallalalallalalallalalallalalallalaalallalallalalallalallala.. I heard that DemiandMileypones ran naked around LA screaming. *I KISSED AN TRACE DA HORSE AND I LIKED ITTT* don’t know if it is true though

• Alexilovesdemi

weird…

DemiandMileyPones said:

____

I’m not bi or a lesbian either. But I will totally go gay for her. :)

sammmeeeee :) JOE TWEETED! YES! hahah

• Aryanna

cony said:

Hey guys!
    Hey ! :)

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA

• Alexilovesdemi

gonna go on twitter il be back.

CONY! Hi!

• Aryanna

Uhhh. Heels hurt !

• MZ

Yeah. I have to. Ghey. My mum was given this sheet before I went into Year 7 (sixth grade) which said do you want MZ to do French, Spanish or you don’t give a shit and of course she ticked the I don’t give a shit box so I got stuck in French :| Yes I do live in a village :) Une petite village :) It shouldn’t even be classified as a village, it’s more like a hamlet to be honest.

Yeah that is Dougie haha :]
    Ok, whatever. Danny is my favorite anyway <3 :)

______

You love to talk a lot of shit don’t you. :)

• Brooke

It’s on his necklace with his dogtag

• boodoboodooba

yeah i know but still in my opinion hotter than hell!!..i dig irish girls ;)

• maki

do do do la la la dorool papa :)

• cony

I always knew that girl was insane.

• KeepTheFaith

I read about this on twitter…. and you know, people on twitter NEVER lie so it must be true. ;)

nickjonas I’m performing on VH1 Critic’s Choice Movie Awards tonight – 9/8C!
    11 minutes ago from web

MZ said:

That sux! Aww you said “mum”! haha. My cousin’s mom is from England! She has 3 kids and only one says “mum” the rest say “mom”. And what is a hamlet?

• CreapyDeacky

seriously ou stop posting this song everytime he sings it , your making me hate it

• ET

DAMP- I? You’re the one sayin that Nick spend the night with you when it is a total lie. And You KISSED Trace da horse, he came here yesterday and afirmed it.

• Emilicious

Its on his diabetes dogtag. Not sure why he doesn’t wear it on his finger though

• MZ

nickjonas I’m performing on VH1 Critic’s Choice Movie Awards tonight – 9/8C!
    11 minutes ago from web

That’s tonight?! Not that it matters anyway because it won’t air over hurr for months but damn shawwtyy that’s pretty darn soon! Good luck Nick J :)

wtf? hes like exaggerating this song

• boobs

i love danny too!!! but in my opinion he looked better in 2004 no offense i love him so much, danny and dougie are my favourites

• Ella

Oh c’mon people ! Don’t start this again ! It’s JUST a song ! Who cares who is it about ??? JUST enjoy it and stop givin’ me headaches !

• ET

KeeptheFaith- I know. Never.They are the ones sayin that Nick and I slep together and its a total lie;) that’s impossible.

• Sophie.

why isnt he wearing his purity ring, i thought the jonas brothers never took them off?

Oh God, Zac Taylor says “Joe and Demi are in an open relationship”! They don’t want to committ.

Let me translate this for you – JOE WANTS DEMI FOR SEX BUT IS NOT IN LOVE WITH HER.

She is a booty call and a friend.

MZ said:

nickjonas I’m performing on VH1 Critic’s Choice Movie Awards tonight – 9/8C!
    11 minutes ago from web

What? Why not for another months?

_____

I didn’t kiss him. I heavily made out with him. I was drunk. Forgive me. :S

• Aryanna

MZ said:

nickjonas I’m performing on VH1 Critic’s Choice Movie Awards tonight – 9/8C!
    11 minutes ago from web

Here where ? (No, I’m not a stalker)

• maki

This kinda reminds me of william beckerly ( if thats how you write it) form the academy is.

I saw Joe with Chelsea Staub yesterday afternoon, they looked very friendly to me…

• itsme

She is a booty call and a friend.

Hell, I’d be Joe’s booty call. He can call me anytime,day or night ;)

THIS HEADACHEE IS KILLINGG MEEE AGG

• MZ

Haha patronising much?! Hahaha :) A hamlet is a teeny teeny teeny teeny teeny teeny village that is so small and insignificant it shouldn’t even be called a village, so they decided to name it after a Shakespeare character instead because that makes so much more sense :| haha :) I don’t know if that last bit’s true, but that’s just my pinion ;) *channelling Harper from WOWP in that last bit ;)*

As per Demi’s tweet. She has an enemy that is giving info to Zac Taylor and the other gossip sites. Cause she has some fighten words on her twitter.

I think Joe has a few casual things going on. Demi Lovato, Chelsea Staub, Amelia and Brenda Song. Maybe a few others we don’t know about. He won’t committ unless the girl is of the Camilla Belle or Taylor Swift caliber.

• magdaleiina

Nick Jonas & The Fans – Who I Am (Remake)

THIS HEADACHEE IS KILLINGG MEEE AGG

:O I have a headache too! Hello head twin ;) LMAO, my mind is far too in the gutter for that sentence.

_________

So? Im not a crazy tween either.

If i said i saw Demi and Joe making out on the beach would you believe me?

You can line up behind me for the Joe JOnas booty call. I’m goin in first!!!

• boobs

..no it isnt!!! you hooligan, nick sexed me, i got pregnant and i got a miscarrige because i fell off the stairs on purpose cos now i’m hunting for dougie(mcfly) he is one fiiine bloke ;)

lalala.

WOWP – Behind the Scenes of ‘Alex Charms a Boy’

WOWP – Behind the Scenes of ‘Alex Charms a Boy’

WOWP – Behind the Scenes of ‘Alex Charms a Boy’

WOWP – Behind the Scenes of ‘Alex Charms a Boy’

• MZ

Here where ? (No, I’m not a stalker)

Up your bum. Haha, just kiddin ;) Englandish. Maybe you’ve heard of it, it’s the village next to Narnia.

Well we all thought the blind item was about Demi and her having sex with 2 older guys. Most guessed Joe as one so I guess if the item is true then we were right. Whos the other guy?

• cony

Is there a new post?

Is anyone else a Mcfly fan here? <3 >.<

• hpaddictedx

I forgot the critics choice movie awards is today.

• hpaddictedx

Is anyone else a Mcfly fan here? <3 >.< —– I used to listen to them, but not so much anymore.

• anne

Ken Baker confirmed Miley isnt engaged

• cony

WTF!? OU just FLAGGED me! Shit is about to go down!

• itsme

Ya know, I don’t think I could handle a FWB relationship,though. Not even with Joe Jonas.

• Aryanna

MZ said:

Here where ? (No, I’m not a stalker)

I see. :) Have you met the witch yet ?

Hpaddicted- Dude your Icon. Sexy legs

hpaddictedx said:

Is anyone else a Mcfly fan here? <3 >.< —– I used to listen to them, but not so much more. —– Aw :[ Im sure there actually coming to America this year, supposedly. I hope they do well over there! :]

ET said:

Exactly. Everything fits now. Teennies need to stop being in denial.

ET said:

Exactly. Everything fits now. Teennies need to stop being in denial.
    Yes. They’re just jealous because they can never compete with how se.xy Oprah and Bettie are.

chupa mi pito

______

No puedes decir cosas así aquí. Pero, lo hice reír.

get outta here selena

• LyricandMelody_

I love life. What an awesome day.

Can he get more confusing? Frick.

• DemiandMileyPones

Who goes to an observatory?

I go there to eat babies. ;)

_____

I go there to make babies. ;)

• Shadowwx3

Brenda Song was used as a sex object, ready to be trashed whenever Joe feels like it.

My mom think the same. But not in a way that trash. Just that they were in a ameliorate friendship. I don’t know what thinking about, personally.

___________
    Friends with benefits!

No hun, Stay is for Joe.

Joick lives.
    Just like SUSTIN.
    Omg yes.
    JOICK sounds like a prostittute’s name.
    They love to get it on…for free.

• LyricandMelody_

I wouldn’t believe it in the first place.

OceanUP is the only one who reported the whole “nelena” thing.

and Nortney.

• gagalala

ET is ur icon a old pic of johnny depp??

• itsme

Querer a alguien que sabes que nunca va a tener es el peor sentimiento que nunca.

MZ said:

NO. It was about George Washington DUUH. He was in DC, dont you see?

MZ said:

NO. It was about George Washington DUUH. He was in DC, dont you see?
    NO! It was written for Oprah, Bettie White, Tiger Woods/his wife, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Martha Stewart, Eleanor Roosevelt, Teddy Roosevelt AND Queen Latifah. DUH!!!

get outta here selena

______

Chupe mis bolas grandes de grasa. atragantarse con ellos también.

• jerseygirl

Woot! That was my show.

It was intense.

• MZ

I go there to make babies. ;)

I go there to make babies with Nick Jonas. ;)

• StarLight24

My opinion: Stay isn’t about anyone. It’s an emotional song, but he wrote it as a spur of the moment thing. Whenever he performs it, he feels all the emotions he poured into the song. I think it’s either about no one in particular or about several different girls. Anyways, it doesn’t really matter who it’s about. It’s not our business. And yes, it is possible for there to be a really emotional song about no one. I write songs and sometimes I start crying about them. They aren’t always about anyone in particular.

chupa mi pito

______

No puedes decir cosas así aquí. Pero, lo hice reír.
    bien el haha puedo si me gusta

hpaddictedx said:

No hun, Stay is for Joe.

Joick lives.
    Just like SUSTIN.
    Omg yes.
    JOICK sounds like a prostittute’s name.
    They love to get it on…for free.

They are just wild childs.

• MZ

I don’t speak Spanish :| I feel left out. Like when the chinese kids at my school hang round in a little gang and have a chat in Chinese. :|

• itsme

It’s called google translator bb.

• DemiandMileyPones

I go there to make babies with Nick Jonas. ;)

_____

I was going to say that. whorebag. :)

_____

I don’t either. Go here http://translate.google.com/#

and you’ll know what to do.

• hpaddictedx

lololol they only have eachother.

Yo no hablo español!!

• hpaddictedx

I’m bad at writing in Spanish, but I can read it somewhat and understand what my mom is saying.

• YEAH

niley is over. nelena aint ever happening again. nourtney never happened. whoever else claims to be dating nick jonas, IDC. i love this song tho (:

• MZ

It’s called google translator bb.

I don’t either. Go here http://translate.google.com/#

and you’ll know what to do.

Well I thought you all spoke Spanish OKAY! :)

• maki

HOW DARE YOU ET! YOU FORGOT BARNEY!! FYI im telling him you didnt invite him -.- I recommend you sleep with an open eye :D

Joe tiene mi corazón y lo quiero de vuelta. =/

____

THANK YOU.

• DemiandMileyPones

Ustedes son celosos porque Nick es mi perra.

• MZ

Me siento tan multicultural ahora;) Oooh baby:) Que no se tradujo: | Boo, puta.

Sheeexxy

mastique mi pelo púbico

Lol all this spanish.

• Alexilovesdemi

random comments

Joe tiene mi corazón y lo quiero de vuelta. =/

Nick ha de minas y él puede mantener tanto tiempo como puedo tener su cuerpo en los fines de semana;)

• LyricandMelody_

OCEANUP MARKED ME AS SPAM.

• maki

SON UNAS PUTAS e/o/y PERRAS TODOS! Nick Jonas vive en mi casa :)

• MitchelMluv

meh…im so bored, no one will talk to me because im an anonymous mouse. T-T

so I gue-

WTF WHY DID THAT JUSTIN BEIBER SONG COME UP ON MY RADIO??!!

everytime i come on to OceanUP, that one time song plays.

Lol all this spanish.

____

Join in, hammmiieee! :D

That was NOT 3 hours.

haha.

Alexilovesdemi

You still didn’t get an icon!!

• Mercedes

aw crap, all my food fell out of my hot pocket :'(

StarLight24 said:

ITS ALL ABOUT ME.. ITS ALL ABOUT ME ITS ALL ABOUT MEEEEEHH.. IN MAHMAHMYSPACE I HAVE TEN MILLION FRIENDS

StarLight24 said:

Lmao!!! NO! Read my updated list of who it’s about xD.

• whydoyoucare?

Maybe, but what about the possibility that he is genuine with “New year, new beginnings?” He may just want to patch things up with people, afterall Miley, Selena, Taylor, and JB are at a lot of the same events. They could just want to get along and move foward.

I am beginning to wonder with Nick. He is smart and uses his brain to further his career.

Befriends Miley again while recording the last Cd. Asks her to record a song with him that can only be bought with the CD (so Miley fans have to buy the JOnas CD to get the song). Allows romance rumours to circulate to get press. Asks her to sing at first concert to get press for tour. Then dumps her after she is no use to him anymore.

Reconnects with Selena cause she has a huge fan base. Gets picture take with her. Allows speculation on romance again cause it makes press (usually the deny immediately).

Now, tried to reconnect with Taylor Swift cause her fan base is the biggest. Singing her song and complimenting her. He will be the one to be friendly to her if they meet cause that would make great press. I am sure he would love to sing with her.

Now, he plays to his young fan base teazing them with what/who songs are about. Acting all love torn cause he knows if gets a reaction. Playing songs from other artists who have young fanbases.

Nick is playing you all. Smart cookie!

i wouldnt doubt it i mean he made fun of fans guessing who stay is about in one concert. and then the next concert he’s like how bout you guess who stays about & ill tell you if ur right..ppl guess…then he says actually i wont. my point is hes bringing extra attention to the song. and thats total acting every time hes all sad when hes playing it, cause he knows the audience likes that. then goes home and tweets “IM SO HAPPY I COULD DIE” or yknow variations of that.

guess what? joe is following selena on twitter :)

• tv14dl

i just looked at it.
    joe is really following selena gomez!

hello 2008

• kimmy4444

nick needs his own category by now
    damn that mic, damn that mic straight 2 hell
    in a lighter note He is so pasionate abot this song

• MulticolouredNinja

DarianaJonas said:

I LOVE HIM :D
    ======
    i LOVE your icon

i just looked at it.
    joe is really following selena gomez!

hello 2008

Joe JUST Followed Selena.
    Before, he followed EVERYONE on Nicks list but her, he even followed David before Selena. I’m pretty sure he was made/told to.

And so what?
    Taylor Swift is following Nick? Does that mean anything, because its the same as Joe following Selena.

• Mercedes

guess what? joe is following selena on twitter :)
    nope not all :l
    he’s following me!!

• shannon

Stay was written for Kingsley.

MZ said:

NO. It was about George Washington DUUH. He was in DC, dont you see?
    NO! It was written for Oprah, Bettie White, Tiger Woods/his wife, George Washing, Abraham Lincoln, Martha Stewart, Eleanor Roosevelt, Teddy Roosevelt AND Queen Latifah. DUH!!!
    OMG YES!!! YOURE A SMART COOKIEEEE

• kimmy4444

===========
    Tuh-tuh-tuh text me, BFF ’til the end!

• HyperMe

Joe is following Selena -_____-

Here we go again…..

STAY IS ABOUT NICK JONAS’ ERECTION. IT KEEPS GOING DOWN AND HE WISHES IT WOULD STAY.

kimmy4444 said:

===========
    Tuh-tuh-tuh text me, BFF ’til the end!
    DIVA WHEN, DIVA WHO, DIVA WHERE? THATS MEEEEEE

guess what? joe is following selena on twitter :)

he betrayed miley

shannon said:
    Stay was written for Kingsley.
    Lmao!!! That’s DEFINITELY it xD. My updated list was wrong. It’s about KINGSLEY!!!

I love Joe’s tweeting :)
    His random little songs in the monring make me laugh :]
    MOJO JOJO ;) hahaha.

HyperMe said:

Joe is following Selena -_____-

Here we go again…..
    DEJA-VUU

My Name is Stay.

tv14dl said:

i just looked at it.
    joe is really following selena Gomez!

hello 2008

Nelena “hanging out” again is bringing effective results. But the only friendship I really want to rekindle is Semi. And no progress in that front yet.

jenniferrr said:

I love Joe’s tweeting :)
    His random little songs in the monring make me laugh :]
    MOJO JOJO ;) hahaha.
    POWERPUFF GIRLSSSSS

• shannon

StarLight24: Haha. I just had to say it. I love Kingsley and Kingsley loves Nick.

“Nick Jonas is the boss.”

And his fans decided to make it a trending topic. Pound. GoodluckNickJ. Yes, I memorize his videos sometimes.

• kimmy4444

kimmy4444 said:

===========
    Tuh-tuh-tuh text me, BFF ’til the end!
    DIVA WHEN, DIVA WHO, DIVA WHERE? THATS MEEEEEE
    ============
    Don’t play her) I’m so beautiful
    (Not her fault) I’m platinum and gold

• jenniferrr

How did you betray Miley?
    I actually think if Miley still had a twitter he would follow her. I also think Nick would follow her too. Just cause he’s following Selena doesn’t mean he’s betraying Miley =/

• LyricandMelody_

Joe and Selena are Dating.
    Nick and Taylor are too.

Is SOOOO obvious. Durr.

Yesterday Demi wrote ‘Feeling real blessed. I’ve got some really good friends’, today she wrote ‘Trust no one’
    WTF is wrong with her?

• island.B

twitter is overrated

• Seriously

Check this out:

Is Miley Cyrus Wearing an Engagement Ring?

• dougie?!

love ur avatar!!!!!!! dougie i love him sooo much!! *drools*

guess what? joe is following selena on twitter :)

he betrayed miley
    :::::::

Miley doesn’t give a fuck what Nick or Selena do with their lives, so Joe is not betraying anyone

Kingsley moment:
    “Nelena fans just need to stop trying.”
    “Just kidding.”*rolls his eyes*

I love how Before the Storm randomly comes on during this convo on my shuffle.

• ET

Shannon make an account?:)

• jenniferrr

Oh and i meant how did Joe* betray Miley, not you. Oops.

shannon said:

“Nick Jonas is the boss.”

Me too lol. “My head is cold. Don’t judge me.” “It sounds like a caveman’s love child.” “It sounds like death.” lmao. He’s the best.

WTF is wrong with her?

She’s going through a severe case of bipolar syndrome.

Probably because of the drugs

Seriously said:

Check this out:

Is Miley Cyrus Wearing an Engagement Ring?

____________

There is such a thing as “Pre-engagement ring”. Bizarre, but possible.

Miley and JB don’t seem that close anymore.
    He’s building bridges with Selena and Taylor, but with Miley, the last time she referenced him was by yelling at him during 7 things.

• MZ

I meant his body. Stupid google. Not that I don’t want your body itsme, I would just prefer Nicks ;) haha :)

Jan 15, 2010 @ 10:29 am
    hpaddictedx said:

Lol all this spanish.

Admit it we rock :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

What the fuck happened to joes twitter?

Zack Taylor apparently has some

“Jemi”
    news

• boobs

siéntese en mi cara, papá (nick)
    sit on my face, daddy(nick) ;)

MZ said:

Oh,come on. My body is WAY better than Nick’s ;)

Alexilovesdemi

There’s some great ones here ;)))

• itsme

Omfg. Someone hacked Joe’s twitter..

Joe commited Twitterside :(

• DemiandMileyPones

Alors, pouvez-vous comprendre cela filles .. NICO IS MINE et sera toujours!

• Alexilovesdemi

stupid spam:|

joe changed his twitter to just joejonas and not thisisjoej… thank god joejonas is so much better anyway

• MZ

Mila Kunis is gorgeous! Holy crap.

Alors, pouvez-vous comprendre cela filles .. NICO IS MINE et sera toujours

oui oui :) nico est vraiment beau (L)

Jan 15, 2010 @ 10:32 am
    itsme said:

MZ said:

Oh,come on. My body is WAY better than Nick’s ;)

HahAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! Y¡I just peed.. Hunnie you wished :)I like you

• itsme

Ok,so he did change it. Umm,I’m confused?

Ok,so he did change it. Umm,I’m confused

__
    yep he just changed it from thisisjoej to joejonas so if you go to thisisjoej it’s not him anymore, it’s joejonas

• boobs

¡¡Cómo es que mellas abajo y puedo oler a su dick de mierda!!! mmmm-mmm

• MZ

Alors, pouvez-vous comprendre cela filles .. NICO IS MINE et sera toujours!

That’s french! Whoo! Lemme see if I can translate it:

Okay you need to understand that girls.. Nick is mine and always will be!

Is that right?
    Better be, I have my french exam next week! haha :)
    And no bb, he’s in my bed right now, but you can have him in a bit ;)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I think he got hacked? :(

Joe’s twitter is now just joejonas

Maki, shut the fuck up. You’re one annoying prick.

• hpaddictedx

He changed it to joejonas I mean.

nick jonas is making nice with all sorts of people in this new year. im sorry but in my experience guys only do that when their trying to get something. nick is trying to win selena back. they split up based on him treating her bad and all so hes trying to show her hes changed and matured in every way he can. so hes extending an olive branch to taylor s. who he knows is good friends with selean so hes singing YBWM. he also knows selena is very private and its important to her that their dating be secret so hes also singing songs about and by miley so people can claim hes not with selena. but hes obviosly dating selena. rose garden, stay, and his tweets. hes not fooling anyone whose not fooling themslves.

you dont have to admit it or guess or even care but i just want all of you who are saying its not about NELENA to remember how wrong you were when nelena is outted in the next month. nelena is back its not guessing.

• MZ

Oh,come on. My body is WAY better than Nick’s ;)

Oh well then I apologize, I’ll have yours instead.

i want to sex nick jonas. him and that micstand is pure torture

MZ said:

Oh,come on. My body is WAY better than Nick’s ;)

Oh well then I apologize, I’ll have yours instead.

HAHAHAH. Sorry bb, I don’t roll that way ;)

thats why he sings the climb hello beautiful when you look me in the eyes and BTS all miley songs…

DemiandMileyPones said:

Alors, pouvez-vous comprendre cela filles .. NICO IS MINE et sera toujours
    dude..ur french now? hahahs

• itsme

I think Joe had to change it b/c it got hacked. How else would there be thisisjoej still? I’m so confused.

Jan 15, 2010 @ 10:36 am

Maki, shut the fuck up. You’re one annoying prick.

Hey Thanks. Well now I know I reached my goal. :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Joe’s twitter is now just joejonas

Oh..

• MZ

HAHAHAH. Sorry bb, I don’t roll that way ;)

Haha! Gosh darn it. ;)

Disclaimer to any readers who aren’t used to my comments: I’m not bi, that’s just my sense of humour ;) haha :)

• itsme

Je me demande qui la chienne sera chanceux qui obtient d’épouser Joe Jonas?

• hpaddictedx

Stay was written for Kingsley.
    LMFAO Kingsley is my hero.

• shannon

Miley isn’t on twitter anymore, she has to make some kind of news for herself. So..therefore, the ring story lmao.

• shitgirl

stay is about moi…end. of. story.

• renee

im a niley and nelena fan but if this is either about miley or selena i would think selena cause it makes more sense with the lyrics and how he was saying i was a jerk and since its recent but then again it could be about someone else or miley i dont know

• renee

hey nick fans

• blingbling

UM?How are you guys not gettting the vibe stay is about BLINGBLING,

Seriously said:

Check this out:

Is Miley Cyrus Wearing an Engagement Ring?

YES i proposed to her yesterday:)

• Sacha

LOVE THIS BOY!

WTF is wrong with her?

She’s going through a severe case of bipolar syndrome.

Probably because of the drugs

Oh I see. lol

WTF is wrong with her?
    Drugs.

• blingbling

DarianaJonas said:

I LOVE HIM :D
    _____
    Your icon is funny ,

LMAO

Miley is NOT engaged. I wear rings on my left hand all the damn time.

A preview of taylor wifts new song – today was a fairytale just came out!

• shannon

StarLight24: “It sounds like an obsese burrito.”

ET: I have been having trouble making an account. My computer was made when dinosaurs still walked the earth.

Hpaddictedx: I know, Kingsley is amazing. Hearing him say “booty shorts” made my whole day worth it. I get teenie when he has new videos.

OMG, nelena fans are so fucked up. I wonder what they’ll say if we see Nick & miley hanging out. Is he dating her too then?. Stop trying so hard, selena is nothing but a rebound.

hpaddictedx said:

LMAO

Miley is NOT engaged. I wear rings on my left hand all the damn time.
    She IS ENGAGED. We are getting married in a month. You can be the made of honor if you want.

• blingbling

AW,I can’t wait till little Miley babbies rule Disney,

Nick is cramming for Critics’ Choice House-Band Gig
    January 15, 2010 by Maki @ 11:41 am | Comments (0)
    On Friday night (January 15), Nick Jonas & the Administration are taking their act to prime time as the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards house band. While he’s used to playing some covers while on tour, Jonas admitted that learning the show’s lengthy playlist has been a bit daunting.

“It’s kind of hard to believe it’s coming up so quickly,” he told MTV News about the gig. “There’s a lot of songs that I have to learn still, but I’m looking forward to it. It’s an honor to be a part of that show, and knowing that I’m going to be playing it with the band is comforting, considering they are very experienced and they’ve got a pretty good grip on what they’re doing.”

Nick and the boys already performed at the Grammy nominations concert in December, where they played the title track from their debut, Who I Am, but at the Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, the guys will be on hand all night pumping out the hits.

“[The producers of the show and I] work together on this one to come up with a list of songs that I feel comfortable with and that they were comfortable with as well,” Jonas explained. “It’s a big list, but it should be good to see it all come together.”

Nick is secretly looking forward to Sunday’s Golden Globes, where Ricky Gervais will be hosting, because his favorite movie of 2009 isn’t in the running for a Critics’ Choice Movie Award. ” ‘The Invention of Lying’ was my favorite movie from this past year,” he said of the Gervais-starring comedy. “I think that Ricky Gervais is hilarious, and that kind of dry comedy in that film is something that I love.”

The Critics’ Choice Movie Awards air Friday at 9 p.m. ET on VH1

You can watch the video HERE.

Source: MTV News.

Don’t forget to tune in tonight!!

• shannon

I spy a Demi “twitter-break” happening real soon in our future, guys. I think she is almost close to reaching her breaking point. “My head is cold. DONT judge me.”

• ET

lol Youre cool. Your TEAMsomeone on twitter right?:)

AW,I can’t wait till little Miley babies rule Disney

Never gonna happen. Hallelujah

• SiezeTheDay

Nick should die alone
    —-]
    ..Ok even if you don’t like Nick or any form of Nick that is just plain out cruel =|

• dougie?!

MCFLY KICKS NICK JONAS AND HIS ADMINISTRATIONS ASS!!! FUCK YEAH!!!….just saying…

The Critics’ Choice Movie Awards air Friday at 9 p.m. ET on VH1

You can watch the video HERE.

Source: MTV News.

Don’t forget to tune in tonight!!

OMG LOOOL I JUST GOT EXCITED BECAUSE I SAW “ET” AND THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS TALKING TO MEE LMAAO

• shannon

ET: Haha thanks. And, no, I am sadly not a team of anyone guys. I am team EVERYONE. But if I was forced to choose, Team Kingsley!

• nickisbad

nick is probably th dirtiest out of the jo bros…seriously…

Im just curious..

What are your honest opinions on who “Stay” is about?

• StarLight24

ET: I thought I was the maid of honor…? What is this? Can I at least be the flower girl?

• shannon

nickisbad: No, that job is Joe’s and Joe’s only. But then again, the quiet ones and shy ones we always have to watch out for lmao.

I predict something more in the likes of this:

• why the hell is nick so emo?!!??!?!

• SiezeTheDay

Yeah, this person’s right. OH but you left out one..Charlie the Unicorn was an inspiration here too rofl. xD

• blingbling

NO SCHOOL MONDAY

• shannon

The Stay topic is getting really tired. Let’s just all fantasize it’s about us and then call it a day. Haha. But, I must say, whoever it IS for, is one lucky chica!

stay is about miley. it’s a respond to 7 things and bts

shannon said:

LOL no i know. I mean THE NAME. I know you like everyone:)

Because he’s in love

And love makes you stupid

SiezeTheDay said:
    Ahhh, yes. My apologies. I also forgot Kingsley lmao.

I predict something more in the likes of this:

I can see a crazy Demi

• Alexilovesdemi

omfg i got a taylor icon and it wont work ugh

———————————-

• nia

LOL

omfg i got a taylor icon and it wont work ugh
    I see it.

Haha! Gosh darn it. ;)

Lmao. WE’RE NOT BI! HAHAH.

Jk it went away.

mah mah mah poker face, ma mah fuck her face

Is that right?
    Better be, I have my french exam next week! haha :)
    And no bb, he’s in my bed right now, but you can have him in a bit ;)

_____

Yeah, thats right!

• maki

HaHa. I noticed that. Looonnngg time ago. :)

• boobs

fait taire …. l’encoche m’a JUSTE dit qu’il déteste les gens avec les icônes selena: P man translators =cool hahaha

• nickisbad

@shannon yeah your’e probably right hahaha

• Becca

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING!!!!!I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH NICK!
    BRAZIl!

• DarianaJonas

I LOVE HIM :D

• hpaddictedx

She’s cheating on me, that bitch.

• LyricandMelody_

I still Believe Stay is about Jackie.

• shannon

ET: Hahah oh. I have not made a twitter yet. I just decided to stalk the celebs. I am not part of the trend yet. Maybe I should try it out. It seems to be the cool thing. I do miss Miley’s tweets though.

• letsagree…

lets just agree the song was for chuck norris…Chuck Norris FTW!

Here we go again…

ET said:
    OF COURSE YOU CAN! Everyone is invited. Its in Hogwarts<3 Theme: WIZARDS, Selena is going to do some tricks. (IDK disney kids have something dor marrying in castles. So weird)'
    -----
    Heck yes! I am sooo there.

• SiezeTheDay

Ahhh, yes. My apologies. I also forgot Kingsley lmao.

SiezeTheDay said:
    Ahhh, yes. My apologies. I also forgot Kingsley lmao.
    :O! How dare we forget to put in Kingsley lmfao. Oh and don’t forget Miss Spears as well ;). Wow Nick, thinking of alot of people here aren’t we??’
    Well, they’re all so se.xy he couldn’t just pick one ;).

• MeMeMe N

IF YOU LIKE NICK JONAS
    and you like who i am

WATCH THIS AMAZING REMAKE

I didnt watch it but… im in it :) so is 160 other people

JOICK sounds like a prostittute’s name.
    __________
    LMAO it does!

WHO IS IT ABOOOUTTTTT

WHO.THE.FUCK.CARES.
    LEAVE.HIM.THE.FUCK.ALONE.

shannon said:

_—-
    OHh you dont have a twitter? I swore you had one.. lol whatever.

Btw- Who got the chance to see Nick J in concert?

• shannon

Jomilla: sounds like a dying camel’s name.

• barababarababara

letsagree… said:

lets just agree the song was for chuck norris…Chuck Norris FTW!
    AGREED! Chuck Norris FTW!

• blingbling

________
    GEE ET thanks for inviting ME,I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL

why is everyone assuming nick is in love? how the hell would you know that?

• shannon

ET: Haha. I am going see Nicholas tomorrow at the Fox Theater in Detroit! So excited.

Btw: We forgot to include “Biebz” to the list. Because we all know that Nick and Justin Bieber are secret bffs for life. *ROLLS EYES*

Who the heck is Demi talking to? Can she not talk to these people in person? Why all this stuff on twitter?

• shannon

He’s happy all the time. Tweeting songs about romance and wanting to be in love. Um. My brain is tired, can’t think of any other reasons. If he is in love, more power to the guy!

what happeed to nicks secret gf?

hpaddictedx said:

She’s cheating on me, that bitch.
    Well, maybe because youre ugly.

OMG THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SKYBLOG OF DEMI LOVATO

• shannon

They are her “scene friends.” It seems like she doesn’t like to tweet Taylor, JB, Selena, etc anymore. Oh and Trace lmao. Speaking of which, he seems to have fallen off the planet.

• VAGINABURGER

do you ever wonder what demitria means…does anyone know?? like my name means sexy what about her? lmfao!

• shery

whovver this song is about i wish I was her. so lucky!!!

• dudette

demi means bitch…demi is a demi

blingbling said:

________
    GEE ET thanks for inviting ME,I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL
    YOU ARE BLINGBLING, youre pair with Taylor Swift’s cats. Im so nervous.

___

She’s crazy and pregnant and in drugs. That’s why.

You know it for sure because you read it in OceanUP

• SiezeTheDay

Ahhh, yes. My apologies. I also forgot Kingsley lmao.
    Well, they’re all so se.xy he couldn’t just pick one ;).
    Lmfao. Yuhp thats right. OH! And dont forget that ”Melissa Remo” chick, he wrote it for her too :p. You get em Nick! :D

• ouch!

..my nipple hurts :/

• shannon

Who is Melissa Remo? Lmao. Details plz.

• hpaddictedx

She’s cheating on me, that bitch.
    Well, maybe because youre ugly.
    True.

Chelsea Staub has just started protecting her tweets. Why?

why is everyone assuming nick is in love? how the hell would you know that?
    ________________
    Because he’s been all giddy and cheerful, talking about love and stuff.

• blingbling

YOU ARE BLINGBLING, youre pair with Taylor Swift’s cats. Im so nervous.
    ______
    Dang,don’t be such a apple about it,yeah i said apple,You know what eles Orange,banna,pear,strawberry,Yeah i went there

shannon said:

Who is Melissa Remo? Lmao. Details plz.
    ______
    klets not start this again.

-----
    Heck yes! I am sooo there.
    ---
    Hope so. every celeb is going to be there. From The Flintstones to MojoJojo. Yep its going to be amazing.

• shannon

Aww she protected her tweets :( She’s my fave on Jonas, besides Nicole and all the rest haha.

ET: You forgot Barney Rubble. How could you?! *runs off crying*

Nick’s not in love. Nick just gets a hard on from his music and career.

wow. amazing much?

• shannon

Joe tweeted about this song like last week. Thanks to him, now I’m addicted to it lmao.

He wasn’t this annoying last year in the JB tour.
    Now it seems like every 20 minutes he feels the need to remind everyone how happy he is

WHO IS IT ABOOOUTTTTT

dont start

• MeMeMe N

ok my computer is running out of battery so the vid is in slow mo…. the first 6 seconds are veeery funny in slow mo… he always looks sad when he sings this :/ bless im

ok sorry im in a very camp mood today
    if girls can be camp haha x

• Laney

THANK U!!!!!! OMG finally someone else gets it!!!! THANK U!!!!

Lets not start this again. nick seems happy and loving life and whoever it is that’s making him happy should have our support (if there is someone) We dont know and we wont find out so lets stop making assumptions or accusing people of dating anyone. just enjoy the music he is making for us after all we are fans and he has our support

• SiezeTheDay

Who is Melissa Remo? Lmao. Details plz.
    Long story that barely makes any sense. Let’s not start on her again, it was a riot last time lol.

• ilovejb

ill stay :)

nick is so weird. he changes his speech to O&A all the time. one time its sad, then suddenly he’s happy in love

Chelsea is preparing for the backlash from Jonas fans cause she is getting close to Joe and fans have noticed.

• shannon

LOL. Alright, sorry I asked about Melissa. Thats my middle name lmao. Random. Okay. New topic.

nemo ftw

blingbling said:

YOU ARE BLINGBLING, youre pair with Taylor Swift’s cats. Im so nervous.
    ______
    WHAT? HOW DARE YOU Im not an Apple. Your name sounds like a Justin Bieber saying “Shaawwwty”. Yes i WENT THERE.

Who is Melissa Remo? Lmao. Details plz.
    long story. apparently ther dating and stayis about her

He’s doing all this for publicty. The guy ain’t stupid. He knows that the niley fans and nelena will fight about it … and they are. Nick probably don’t give a shit about both of the girls, he just want his cd to sell

Nick is having hormonal problems. Up one day, down the next. He is like a chick.

• hpaddictedx

Wait why is everyone talking about Chelsea?

shannon said:

ET: You forgot Barney Rubble. How could you?! *runs off crying*
    Oh GOD. Hes my ex, Dont even get me started with that Bastard.

• shannon

hpaddictedx: Chelsea protected her tweets and I guess her and Joe are becoming close again? Lmao.

Random question: Did Joe and Chelsea date at some point?

shannon said:

didnt mean to put u down :) OU got controversial last time we talked about her

• ET

Who is Melissa Remo? Lmao. Details plz.
    _—-
    IAM SIMBA

• blingbling

APPLE,APPLE,APPLE!

• shannon

ET: Oops. I will never bring that topic up again. Haha.

• ok

HAILOOOO

• shannon

Oh, it’s okay. I remember over the summer, apparently Nick dated a girl in almost every city. That boy sure gets around.

• MZ

Who is Melissa Remo? Lmao. Details plz.

My best friend.

Back. How is everyone!? :D

• ET

Random question: Did Joe and Chelsea date at some point?
    I dont think so, or maybe he was cheating on me!??.. Just kidding, Idk i dont think they did. I do think Demi and Joe had something. but thats just me.

• hpaddictedx

Random question: Did Joe and Chelsea date at some point?
    Ohhh I think she’s dating someone though? Well I’m glad I was following her before.

Idk if they have dated before or not.

shannon said:

ET: Oops. I will never bring that topic up again. Haha.
    Like while he was dating me he had an affair with Dora the Explorer, That bitch, they are soo out of my list.

• shannon

ET: I agree. Him and Demetria definitely did some stuff behind the scenes, I’m sure.

• blingbling

Who is Melissa Remo? Lmao. Details plz.
    __
    An Apple.

_________
    haha true. i keep hearing spottings of them together all over the place.

DemiandMileyPones said:

Back. How is everyone!? :D

Good and you love?:)

• boobs

who ADORES hollywood undead?

shannon said:

Yes i dont know why i get that vibe-

• blingbling

Ya digg?

__________
    that was made up by one person. and oceanup just posted them all cause theyre stupid and post every story sent to them if its not too outlandish -_-

• hpaddictedx

who ADORES hollywood undead?
    It’s Christmas in Hollywood. Santa’s back up in the hood. So meet me under the mistletoe, lets fuck

blingbling said:

APPLE,APPLE,APPLE!
    STRAWBERRYY STRAWBERRYY STRAWBERRYY STRAWBERRYY STRAWBERRYYV STRAWBERRYY STRAWBERRYY

• Shadowwx3

Random question: Did Joe and Chelsea date at some point

Why people believes they’re dating?

Courtney

Sorry. Oopps.

Courtney

Sorry. Oopps.

Good and you love?:)

___

Very good. Well, not really. All my songs on my I-tunes got erased. FML. :/

• shannon

ET: I think he might be more into her than she into him, who knows haha. They could be with each other RIGHT.NOW. *just kidding*

And yeah, Chelsea has been tweeting Ryan and JT a lot lately, and they have been chillaxing, but remember guys its against the law for the boys to have any friends.

My friend just called Brenda Song a “seat-filler” :(

• maki

Im jelause of a mic stand… *sights* I shouls get a life… like a real one.

• youown

MZ said:

Who is Melissa Remo? Lmao. Details plz.

my ass

• blingbling

APPLE,APPLE,APPLE!
    ________
    COWBOY

• Mercedes

i never listened to ‘Stay’ i don’t think i want to either. :P

• TheSource

How often do you want to post this link? We get it. We get it.

BABY V BABY COME BAACK

blingbling said:

APPLE,APPLE,APPLE!
    ________
    COWBOY
    KAREN YOU CANT JUST ASK PEOPLE WHY THEY ARE WHITE!

i never listened to ‘Stay’ i don’t think i want to either. :P
    It’s a good song, but I hate concert videos.

• Alexilovesdemi

Nick Jonas and Selena Gomez were spotted together at observatory in LA yesterday! its gorgeous there at night.
    ————————————-
    Ok then show me proof…

Miley insider what do you mean Nick and Miley Are writing seperetely????is that good or bad?

• TheSource

They both wrote a blog, it was kinda about “eachother”, but they weren’t writing it together, that is what I meant.

BABY V BABY COME BAACK

We should all just post songs we’re listening/are in our heads for funsies.

I’ll start, She’s Everything – Brad Paisley

Everyone else, gogogoo!

• blingbling

________
    COWBOY
    KAREN YOU CANT JUST ASK PEOPLE WHY THEY ARE WHITE!
    __