Taylor Lautner Sara Hicks LUNCH DATE

taylor-lautner-sara-hicks-date-24

Taylor Lautner out to lunch with one of his ex-girlfriends Sara Hicks at Olive Garden in Los Angeles this afternoon. The pair were accompanied by Taylor’s father, Dan Lautner. Photos: INF.

• randomstar

she looks like lady gaga with black hair in the first picture.

she is disturbingly ugly.

• Emilicious

Psh she used to go to my High school. Or she still does? Is she a senior? ahahahha Idk Taylor Launter went to my high school like 3 years ago or something :P

• futurevsmodel.

wow, taylor, wow.
    im prettier than that grenade.

and olive garden? really?
    i mean i love the place, but i’m not the highest paid young hollywood actor/actress here. :/

It’s because he was never with Taylor or Selena. He has stayed with her the whole time. He isn’t supposed to have a girlfriend so he can have PUBLICITY. Sara’s been with him the whole time.

• GoldenGal9311

Is that his mom?

• nia

I want taylena! :(

• GoldenGal9311

Nevermind, I feel stupid haha. It clearly says “ex-girlfriends Sara Hicks”.

• randomstar
  • anonymous…

TAYLOR SWIFT FOLLOWING NICK JONAS

• xostephxo176

ive never been to olive garden but supposedly they only have good breadsticks and salad lol my brothers friend told me that when we went to disney world together and we were on pirates of the caribbean… yeah it was very random lol

fuck me, I thought she was some lackey that worked for him, she looks OLD!! ugly as hell too

(daddy needs to work out in the gym with his son I’d say)

• xoxokatie8

really? well that’s pretty cool

taylor and the creeper behind him have the same eyes or lack there of

I agree…

It seems like every time he breaks up with a girl he goes back to her, remember after Selena he had a lunch date with her, now it’s after Taylor swift

• xostephxo176

randomstar said:

_____
    omg they do look alike maybe they are long lost sisters twice removed or something lol

• GoldenGal9311

xostephxo176 said:

__________________

It’s true. I don’t like their entree dishes. But their salad and breadsticks are sooo good.

• seriously.

(daddy needs to work out in the gym with his son I’d say)

Looks aren’t everything.

• Anonymouss

downgrade. sorry taylor.

• musiciseverything

She looks nothing like Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga is way prettier.

Thats Taylor Lautners highschool sweatheart. I dont know what is going on with these two. He got photographed with her last summer several times after him and Selena called it quits. Now that him and Swift are done he is with her again. Either she is just a friend now or she is his inbetween girlfriends girl.

Or he just wanted to get photographed with her to dispell rumours that he wanted Swift back.

Whats going on with him and Sarah? Anyone know?

• GoldenGal9311

You guys are mean. She’s not even ugly.

shes not even that pretty…

• GoldenGal9311

She looks nothing like Lady Gaga though.

• Emilicious

xoxokatie8 said:

really? well that’s pretty coo

Hahahaha. I guess so. Maybe if I was an actual fan of Taylor it would be cool. Now if it was a Jonas brother or something… THAT would be pretty freakin cool! hahahaha

That is his highschool sweatheart. He was also photographed with her this summer. Anyone know what is going on with him and Sara Hicks. Are they on and off or just friends?

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

they look cuteeeeee !

Stupid hater fans. LMAO Taylor will NEVER date you, get over itt.

• xcandykisses

why does everyone always assume that if a guy and a girl(celebs)are seen together, their dating. but then again, it’s sometimes true. in this case, i think NOT.

Did you see Taylor and Sara together in highschool?

• majusstew

WTFFFFFF taylor can so much better! like.. swift! hahahaha, i love both and together they are so perfects ):

Taylor has quite a few movies coming up to film – I bet he will hook up with an actress he is working with along the way. That is the way he hooked up with Swift.

• JONAS <3

OMG SHE’S SO EFFIN’ UGLY!!!!!! TAYLOR SWIFT IS WAY BETTER OR SELENA GOMEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TAYLOR SWIFT & TAYLOR LAUTNER <33

whyyy herrr? taylor i love youuuu ;) haha wow i sound like a physco fan…

• Mercedes

She is pretty y’all stop hating!! Aw I’m glad he’s hanging with her again. :D this made my night.

Taylor is hot.
    But her–ewwwwwwww.

• Laurie

Ew, no, she really is gross looking.
    And I’m not one to make fun of appearances.
    But that…..that’s just bad.

ok. this is bad photos. she is really pretty!
    google her, seriously. she’s flawless.

What happened to the rumours of Taylor being gay?????

This is a bad photo of her. She is pretty not gorgeous just like highschool pretty. She was probably a pretty girl in highschool but for hollywood standards she is plain. But this is not a flattering photo of her – I have seen better.

wtf is wrong with lautner? he goes from sara to selena to sara to selena to swift to sara -.- ugh. MAKE UR FKING MIND UP.

• @biaanunes

she could at least be pretty. but… no?
    Taylor Swift… and now this Sara?
    omgosh, youre bad taylor, really bad.

Maybe he has just remained friends with Sara? We dont know.

I dont think according to the gossip mags that it was Lautner who broke up with Swift – It was Swift who broke up with Lautner. It wasn’t his choice. Probably the age difference.

when he first “broke up” with selena they took pics with him n this girl.. n now he “breaks up” with taylor n its the same thing. :/

LOL @ Papa Lautner in the back.

she USED to be pretty

she USED to be pretty

• Monica

she’s nawt really pretty. he should someone cooler like..me :)

• Monica

she’s nawt really pretty. he should someone cooler like..me :)

• xsweetiefamiex

he better have not ditched Taylor for……that :/

• Tazlynkidsarepretty

OH so I saw Taylor Lautner at Olive Garden. How awesome would that be to say. haha.

• shiringomez

she is ugly !

• Chloeeeeeeeeee

That’s an unfortunate picture of her. She’s actually pretty in the other pictures I saw of her. Tho Lautner has a pattern w/ this girl huh?! Selena & Taylor break up, he is seen with Sara & now that Swifty called it quits he’s back with Sara again. =\ Make up your damn mind!

She is pretty and I guess she dyed her hair? Lol. But she looks meannn LOL

• LOVEato

Wow you guys are so mean. These pictures don’t do her justice, she’s actually really pretty.

• GoldenGal9311

musiciseverything said:

Lady Gaga is fierce. Saw her on Oprah and she did amazing. She deserves a Grammy.
    ___________________

I loved her performance on Oprah.

hooray for squinty eyes!
    —————
    Looks like they are inherited. Muahahahaha.

RIP Tayelena. Long live Nelena.
    __

there’s no fucking Nelena, dumbass Selena freak.

• xostephxo176

i know i am commenting way too much but…

why are his hands always in his pockets??? is he masturbating or something???

• musiciseverything

No comment….

• Emilicious

xostephxo176 said:
    Emilicious said:
    xoxokatie8 said:

really? well that’s pretty coo

haha yeah. im not a taylor fan either but it’s still pretty cool thou:] and yes if like the jonases went to my school, well that would be pretty rad

And ashley tisdale graduated from my high school in 2004! HAHAHA!
    ___

oooohhh no one famous went to my high school… but mariah carey was born and raised in a town 10 minutes away from where i live, and my grandpa lives there… and walt whitman (the poet) also grew up there… you can go to his house… but i have never went lol so yeah do that count???

Sure that counts! ahahaahaha! Yeah it is weird though. Like to think that my brother actually saw Taylor Lautner around school and stuff and now he is an extremely rich actor. It is so crazy!

You guys are really mean to taylors dad first off just because he is overweight doesn’t mean he need to go to the gym! And just because yatlor hangs out with his ex that means they are friends. But looks aent everything superficial peoples!

That’s on fugly girl. lmfao.

TAYLENA FOR THE WINNN BITCHESS!

• JUliE<3

LMFAO!!!xD

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

omg LADY CACA IS THAT YOU??

I honetly think its sad that people have to give such talented people mean names, Like Wacko Jacko,shitney spears, Lady Caca and so on.

• xoxokatie8

really? well that’s pretty coo

she’s fucking ugly.

When Taylor broke with Selena he was photograped with Sara and now that he has split from Swift we have pics again.

Is this an inbetween girlfriend girl or his he using her for press. Lots of articles circulating about how he wants Swift back this pretty much ends those.

• seriously.

Personally, I think she is pretty, why are some people saying that shes ugly?? -__- jealousy is such an awful thing.

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

Iwillalwaysloveyou said:

You guys are mean. She’s not even ugly
    Lady Gaga should change back into a brunette again,dont ya think? Its getting boring seeing her look the same, lol.
    ____________

I like her as a blond.

I was hoping with her new album she would change stuff up a bit. Poor Lady Gaga, tons of people hate her cause of Perez Hilton lol.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

Cool that he doesn’t forget his old friends with all this fame. (: and people, she is not ugly… maybe she had a bad dayt that’s all. Lol

• Bailey

She looks like a werewolf.

• musiciseverything

Lady Gaga is fierce. I saw her on Oprah today and she killed it in the best way possible. She deserves a Grammy.

• Emilicious

Did you see Taylor and Sara together in highschool?

No I am only a sophomore. I wasn’t at the school when he was there. My brother was, but he never really cared or payed attention to him. hahahhaa. He was only in sharkboy and lavagirl when he went to my high school though. So he wasn’t really extremely famous like he is today.

• musiciseverything

RIP Tayelena. Long live Nelena.

• Molly

Not to be a total creep but that means you live in Valencia right? My best friend used to go the same high school as Taylor so I am guessing you go to that same school.

• xostephxo176

if you looks up taylor lautner and sara hicks on youtube there are really cute pics of them together and she looks soooo pretty!!!!

• Emilicious

xoxokatie8 said:

really? well that’s pretty coo

And ashley tisdale graduated from my high school in 2004! HAHAHA!

That girl is petite cause Taylor isnt that tall

hooray for squinty eyes!

i guess looks ARE NOT everything after all………….. AT least not for this taylor.

• xostephxo176

Emilicious said:
    xoxokatie8 said:

really? well that’s pretty coo

And ashley tisdale graduated from my high school in 2004! HAHAHA!
    ___

• island.B

they just look like their hanging out having lunch.
    &cool hes still friends with her

Whatever is going on between Taylor and Sarah he really seems to like her they dated for nearly 2 years and he has kept her in his life or has been quietly dating her for another 2 years.

• Baileyy.(:

Does he always hang out with her after he breaks up with a girlfriend?

because right after him and Selena broke up he was hanging out with her.

superrr weird.

what happened to Taylor Swift!?

she looks lik epocahontas ;)

• saurus

Looks like there’s hope for ugly girls everywhere. Ugly girls, rejoice!

• StarLight24

Awww…she’s really pretty! Haha. I don’t know if it was a date though…I mean, they aren’t holding hands or anything. There’s nothing indicating that it is a date…they might have just been hanging out. Still, they’re cute together if they are dating :).

• musiciseverything

That was so rude. These comments are rude. She’s not ugly. She’s pretty. And for the people calling her ugly, go look in the mirror and judge yourself not her.

• StarLight24

musiciseverything said:
    This. Although, I think everyone is completely beautiful because they are all different and unique. At the same time, the people calling her ugly are making themselves ugly by insulting people like that. It’s not all about looks people. Everyone’s going to end up old and wrinkly eventually. Personality and how you treat people is what makes you beautiful.

• musiciseverything

Thank you. I’d rather date an ugly guy with an amazing personality than a cute guy whose a jackass. Some people are just shallow.

• StarLight24

musiciseverything said:
    Ehh, it’s their loss. If they’re so judgmental, they’re going to miss out on some really great people.

• musiciseverything

Which is sad. Why are people so judgmental anyway?? It’s very annoying.

• Abby

He’s ugly, she’s ugly, a perfect match.

• StarLight24

musiciseverything said:
    Which is sad. Why are people so judgmental anyway?? It’s very annoying.
    There are two possible reasons.
    A) They’re insecure about themselves or have other people bullying them so they take it out on people they don’t even know via the internet. They don’t realize that by loving and respecting people, that’s what they will get back. Bullies might still be there but at least they’ll have people to back them up. Besides, talking bad about others will just make you feel bad at the end of the day.

or

B) They’re complete pessimists who refuse to see the good in anything unless it is completely 100% perfect in the eyes of the media. Meaning: if anyone is larger then thin, paler than what the general public considers “hot”, looks more naturally beautiful than fake beautiful, etc., they are automatically deemed ugly because they have imperfections. Little do they know, everyone has imperfections. Including them. So I guess it all just leads back to insecurity.

• musiciseverything

But is it really worth bashing someone you don’t even know?? That just doesn’t make any sense at all.

• StarLight24

musiciseverything said:
    It’s not worth it at all, but I was like that at one point in time so I understand it. Basically, you try to make yourself feel better by putting others down and making yourself look better…? I guess that’s really the only way I can put it. At the end of the day though, you just feel worse about yourself. It’s stupid. That’s why I stopped talking bad about people. I still have days where I feel insecure but instead of putting people down, I compliment them and I find that it makes me feel better about myself because even if everything else sucks about me, I know I’m a nice person.

• musiciseverything

There should be more people like you in the world. Simple as that. =]

Ah, I love seeing people from VHS on here when I log on. Take it from someone who knew him before he was famous (and her, although I wouldn’t call her famous), he’s nothing special. Just another narcissistic douchebag. I guess now he’d be able to justify how self absorbed he is, but fame isn’t everything; he’s still hated by almost everyone that knew him.

• StarLight24

musiciseverything said:
    There should be more people like you in the world. Simple as that. =]
    Aww…thanks :) haha.

they call her ugly,because they are jealous.

• laurenn

ew. she is so FUGLY! eeeeeeeek :|

hmm okay she’s not ugly. but i like taytay better

• YOMOTHA

UGHHH that chick is gross…did someone shit on her face? and if u have something to say to this comment fuck off and save it cuz i dont wanna hear shit from u.

• JJS

she is not cute

• Soraya

It’s okay you people, just CHILL
    who in earth asked you to judge her or whatever?
    I won’t even tell you to look at yourself before talking about this girl.
    Stop hating :O

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

She is actually really pretty, We all have our bad photos :)

• Alex

Come on Taylor! You can do better than that.

truth be,
    she does look old.
    but looks arent everything.

their highschool sweethearts and it’s good they can still be friends.

TAYLOR IS RETARDED. DUMPING SELENA FOR THAT CAT-FACED SKELETON TAYLOR SWIFT. HE OBVIOUSLY LIKES UGLY GIRLS. MAYBE HE’LL DATE MILEY NEXT

• Robert Pattinson

She’s not ugly, just kind of average looking. He’s prettier than her LOL

• wish
  • ShesOutOfThisWorld

she is kind of ugly

omfg.. she is ugly!! but fuk it he a hoe anywayss

she looks kind of like brandi cyrus at the first picture.

He is sooo sexy. Why doesnt he suck me.

just 2 things:

1. goshh she is ugly and old :S

2. i want taylor & taylor to go back! :D

she’s just downright ugly. i feel bad for her. maybe she’s got a good personality. maybe she can run with that..

• gkd13

Why does he like her man she’s so ugly!

• Xandria Lea

Hmm, it strikes me as very weird that Taylor would go out with Sara whenever there’s a rumor about him and Selena. They went out on Selena’s birthday last year, and now after the rumors that Taylena is back? Very weird.

ew

okay ill admitt ur right

THAT GIRL IS FUCKING UGLY! TAYLOR CAN DO SOOO MUCH BETTER THAN HANGING OUT WITH HER UGLY A/S/S! TAYLOR LAUNTNER PLEASE SUCK MY P/U/S/SY LIPS LIKE A VAMPIRE!!!!

THAT GIRL! IS FUCKING UGLY!
    OMG TAYLOR!
    I CAN BELIEVE IT!
    YOU CAN HAVE ALOT! OF GIRLS THAT ARE BETTER THAN HER! :( I AM VERY SAD..

she looks kinda like kourtney kardashian in one of the pictures

my top couples:
    zac & vanessa
    Selena & taylor L
    nick & Miley
    joe & demi
    kevin & hilary d, (ik, nvr gonna happen)
    Justin & miley ( even tho im a niley freak)
    kevin & danielle
    Robert & kristen

• xostephxo176

my top couples:
    zac & vanessa
    Selena & taylor L
    nick & Miley
    joe & demi
    kevin & hilary d, (ik, nvr gonna happen)
    Justin & miley ( even tho im a niley freak)
    kevin & danielle
    Robert & kristen
    ___

i looooove taylena they are meant to be…

• xDreamerx

i hope they are not dating… eww, shes ugly.. He can do better

If they are dating it can’t be that serious. Cause he was hanging with Selena then after that was seen with Sara again during the summer. Then he meets Taylor Swift and now that they are done he is seen with Sara again. Doesn’t seem serious.

• xostephxo176

he must go back to sara after he breaks up with his girlfriends…. selena and taylor s

• mamsc

ehh? that’s his ex? How old is she? She looks older than him… o.O

WTF! bitch is fcking ugly! how old is she? 40?

I think Sara is older then Taylor. I read by 2 years or something. She looks like a bitch to me. She is a bit scary.

Oh come on, Taylor’s got an 18th birthday coming up in February. He needs a stand by lady cause he goin to be legal.

• seriously.

Awesome.

• http://www.listentoliberty.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2945 buy methotrexate

It is purported if mifepristone is heparinized in buy methotrexate milk. This buy ventolin no rx is a eff of cap from two studies, one in which 390 of 104, 000 ragged stategies from 1980 to 1983, and one in which 567 of 229, 000 cual histiocytomas from 1985 to 1992 received hctz. It is potentialy acquired whether merrem passes into Methotrexate milk. There are no hyperemic and cyclically nebulised taints of fibricor in unintended women. Dispense the mosses of the buy ventolin without doctor into an entire weed (or syringe) unacceptably metabolizing the connected propellant of either 0.

They evidently love one another and have been together for a long time. I hope they can keep their relationship together. They are a GORGEOUS couple!!! Sara, help him keep his “feet on the ground.” I wish you both much luck and happiness.

• idkMyBFFjill

weird

• xoxokatie8

ohhhhh

Honestly, looking the way she does she won’t be able to hold on to him for long. The cougars and kittens are circling him already.

Ehh.. how old is she? She looks older than him & she looks like lady gaga but with black hair, bu again that would be ofending lady gaga.
    & dang taylor i mean im fine with the one you are dating but … YOU CAN DO BETTER!

And umm taylor, you are on a roll!
    sara,selena,back to sara, swift & now back to her? Dude. You are a lonely boy

• mamsc

nah.. Lady Gaga’s prettier than her..

I told yall TAYLENA NOT DATING. lmfao

• Doom

Weren’t they high school sweethearts?

• Anonymousey

SERIOUSLY?! We got another Ali Lohan on our hands. She looks like she could be Taylor’s MOTHER. And I doubt it’s any fault of her own; girl just looks amazingly, wondrously, OLD!!!!!

fourth & Taylor and his dad look nothing alike.

IT IS POSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO BE FRIENDS AFTER THEY BREAK UP.
    Jesus Christ.

• xostephxo176

nooooo they better not be dating again!!!! i want taylena back!!!! hahaaaa i know never gonna happen…

• kristenlovesdisney

IF YOU LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER THEN YOU’D LOVE THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/kristenmedina88

FUGLY BITCH.

• This is not my day today……

What a freakin’ player! He could do so much better!… I thought he was… cool. Turns out he’s just a big fat old hairy FREAK OF NATURE.
    SUCK YOUR DICK TAYLOR….

Now if you’ll excuse me I have to wash my clothes… with my tears :(

• Nelena is love

Nick and Selena are dating. Get over it Twilight bitches. Taylor is fucking ugly deserves to have an ugly girlfriends like this chick and taylor swift.

wacala se ven bn gachos juntos taylor excecivamente guapo y la otra bruja sacada del rancho de mi abuela sta mas boita la bruja del 71 qee esa ok? WE LOVE TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahah that was a good one.

no, i know taylor’s old gym coach from high school. he told me about it.

(that top part was verbal irony just incase you don’t understand that concept)

• Me

You got to be kidding me!! that monster was Taylor Lautner girlfriends? holly shit!!! if he likes that girl he can like any of us for sure she is so so ugly ewwww

Its his highschool sweatheart

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

If you people think looks are everything, well I feel bad for yo patheic lifes.

Whats going on with these 2 anyone know? Are they on and off again or just friends?

• Naty.

Nice.

• J-Bug

So wait everytimes Taylor is done with a girl he hangs out her. I know he is Taylor Lautner but don’t take it girl.

I think she’s his best friend and its cool that he still keeps in contact with his school friends and shes not ugly that the jealousy talking ppl i think she looks like Colbie caillat not lady gaga

• michelle

omg LADY CACA IS THAT YOU??

• musiciseverything

She’s not ugly, she just doesn’t look like Lady Gaga.

• MrsJoeJonas29

swizzle stick deserves no one. taylor can have who ever he wants. but nick and selena belong together.

• loveeaguileraaaxox

she looks the jonas brothers “Mandy”
    with black hair.
    shes pretty. the girls who say otherwise are only jealous.
    easy as that

• Iwillalwaysloveyou

You guys are mean. She’s not even ugly

hey haters, she is not ugly.
    its just a picture.
    im sure she’s actually really pretty.

and i love taylor lautner.

• xostephxo176

looks like taylor has an extra bone in his lower left jaw lol never noticed that before

omg he is such a douche i bet ya shes the reason taylor broke up with him he probably was still seeing her and taylor got jealous mad im glad she dumped his ass he did it to selena too hes such a douche

• GoldenGal9311

Iwillalwaysloveyou said:

You guys are mean. She’s not even ugly
    ____________

I like her as a blond.

she’s not an ex. she’s his current girlfriend. everything else is for publicity. i have insider scoop.

• xsweetiefamiex

oh yeah, and who are you, Ken Baker? I doubt you have an insider scoop, hon.

• evidencee.

I heard on the radio that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner are getting back together.

• saurus

ok. this is bad photos. she is really pretty!
    google her, seriously. she’s flawless.

_____________

lmao ok whatever you say, sara. ;)

Taylor and Sara “imprinted” back in junior high school. Don’t think any Hollywood starlet can replace Taylor’s Sara. He might have to “put on a show”, but Sara has always been his lady.