Joe Jonas Chace Crawford PRIVATE Party

joe-jonas-chace-crawford-private-party-6r44

Teen heartthrobs Joseph Jonas & Chace Crawford attended a private party at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood on Jan. 16. I spy Hollywood fan girl again! Photos: WENN.

• Tashahahaha

OMG HAHA, Joe looks like Mr Bean in that first pic.

You dont like joe new look ? But he looks exactly the same he just have shorter hair now :)

• abbey

joe looks kinda frustrated, or mad. i wouldnt blame him, the paparazzi are so annoying sometimes. but he’s looking perfect as always. :)

• SJS

Love Joe, but man did they manage to catch him at awkward moments. lol. Hello John Taylor.

Joe is so cute :)

• Erdisney

Chace and Joe <3

• ET

LONG LIVE JOACEEEEEEEEEE!

john taylor is cute with that bow
    tie haha

John taylor is joe s best friend no ?

• Charlotte-x-

Lmao! I was gonna say isnt that the girl who is ALWAYS taking pics with celebs.
    Shes everywhere.

OH JESUS NOT HER. SHE’S LIKE A DISEASE.

i fucking love that girl. hahahahahahahahah

• Alterego

They are SO sexy.

joe looks awkward

• MrsJoeJonas29

poor joe gets to move out but still has to be baby sat by JT or Garbo. its kinda cute but he is 20!!!

• Charlotte-x-

They are SO sexy.

Your ICON is sexy. SRSLY. NOMNOMNOM.

• Eneyi

Hollywood fan girl is a little bit of a creeper tbh

Lookin’ good Joe and you too Chace. :3

John and Joe have a cute friendship .They re always together ;)

• MZ

LMAO I spy that creepy bitch too! Celebs need to get a restraining order against her or something.

Chace<33 Marry me? Fab :)

• Charlotte-x-

Haha Did Joe go to a party at a nursing home? What’s with all the old folks in the pics?

he looks so weird… i have to say this time chace looks much better… sorry joe

i spy her too! wow she is everywhere..i wonder how she knows where all these famous people are going to be

• jerseygirl

This picture is HOT………….

BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Alterego

Your ICON is sexy. SRSLY. NOMNOMNOM.

I knowwwwww argh. :”D

• jerseygirl

Jan 17, 2010 @ 12:33 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

Joe’s packin’.
    ———————–
    Reason #2595 as to why I love you – our eyes go to the exact same place.

You made them sound so gay by saying it on twitter like that “Joe and Chase PRIVATE party” lmao I thought they had a little private get together just the two.

• lily

OMG THE STALKER GIRL is on the pics !!!!!!!!!!!! does she have parents ?! WTF !!! she’s creepy

i smell retraining orders ….soon

• jerseygirl

Jan 17, 2010 @ 12:29 pm
    Eneyi said:

Hollywood fan girl is a little bit of a creeper tbh
    ————————
    Have you seen her flickr photostream? It’s creepy obnoxious.

I’m not liking Joe’s look right now! “/

• msjonas13

hottieeeee
    love him

• hithere

oh, Joe looks very hot!!
    gostosao haha

• Emily

totally agree Dash. it’s cool to meet a celeb once or twice but geez it’s crossing the line to stalk them at restaurants or parties! i doubt she even runs into them, no one has that good of luck! she just finds the paprazzi and pushes her way towards the front i think

• Lilly

this is NICOLE’s dream come true.

• Dumaaa ?

LMAO. Wait, so her name is Sarah and her dad is a pool guy? I don`t get how that has anything to with the fact that she stalks celebs.. :P

• Sarah

They are all over the place dude, I just always have good luck. dont tell me if u had the chance to go to the events I do you would pass it up.

• jerseygirl

Jan 17, 2010 @ 01:18 pm
    Pixita said:

OU posted the crappy pics, this one is Friggin beautiful.
    ——————–
    I agree – he does look friggin’ beautiful.

• Sarah

Plus my dad does a lot of work for celebrities.

• Dash

Wow…that girl is really starting to get creepy. I’m noticing her in pap videos & pictures too… I mean, I get it, if I lived in Hollywood, I would probably try to meet some of these people too, but after you’ve already met them once, maybe it’s time to find a different hobby…

• Sarah

U call me a stalker, but look at where my pictures are at, FAN events and parties. Not outside of their houses or something

• Eneyi

Jerseygirl said:

haha I refuse to view her flickr lol. I just hear things about her on AD.
    —————————–
    It needs to be seen, to be believed……..

I’m sorry – but that’s just downright stalkerish and obsessive. Does she not have school? Or a life?
    lol apparently she’s 14. My mother would never let me go out ‘looking for’ coughstalkingcough celebs. :/

• Moon

We all are just jealous. haha. @ Sarah.

HILLRRRAY DUFFF HAS A TWITTER ACCOUNTT
    TWITTER.COM/TWEETHILARYDUFF
    SHES TALKING TO PEOPLE RIGHT NOW
    OMGG
    gfh

• Selenalenalena

Chace is one of the most beautiful man alive.

• Pixita

OU posted the crappy pics, this one is Friggin beautiful.

• PaaperPlanes

Two hotties.

• Pixita
  • hiiii

Joe’s 20.
    Shouldn’t he be like getting shwasted and hooking up with randoms.

• Spencer

I totally agree with you Dash. Isn’t there something else she can do with her time? It just doesn’t make any sense to me.

• jerseygirl

——————
    Hahaha. And she doesn’t “stalk” celebs; she just “runs into them” all over the place. Yeah, because big celebs are hanging out where some 14yr.old girl is hanging out.

Sarah – You.Are.A.Stalker.

• yo yo

i know that girl is everywhere, i asked her how she meets these people, and she says she knows people in the business, but i think she is just a stalker!

• Eneyi

jerseygirl said:
    Jan 17, 2010 @ 12:29 pm
    Eneyi said:

Hollywood fan girl is a little bit of a creeper tbh
    ————————
    Have you seen her flickr photostream? It’s creepy obnoxious.
    haha I refuse to view her flickr lol. I just hear things about her on AD.

• jerseygirl

an 17, 2010 @ 12:43 pm
    Eneyi said:

jerseygirl said:
    Jan 17, 2010 @ 12:29 pm
    Eneyi said:

Hollywood fan girl is a little bit of a creeper tbh
    ————————
    Have you seen her flickr photostream? It’s creepy obnoxious.
    haha I refuse to view her flickr lol. I just hear things about her on AD.
    —————————–
    It needs to be seen, to be believed……..

• seriously.

Joe Jonas.
    Need I say more? :P

• Tashahahaha

Lmao! I was gonna say isnt that the girl who is ALWAYS taking pics with celebs.
    Shes everywhere.

• Melissa=)

joe is awesome. <3

• Anonymous1111

AMAZING JONAS BROTHERS SUPPORT TWITTER

AMAZING JONAS BROTHERS SUPPORT TWITTER

AMAZING JONAS BROTHERS SUPPORT TWITTER

AMAZING JONAS BROTHERS SUPPORT TWITTER

• Charlotte-x-

I wish. That would be hot.

• xCookieMuffin

Joe xD Chace xD
    TOGETHER!
    xD Joe is yummm :)

• Sarah

So I definitely need to set this straight. I am not a stalker, I am not friends with paparazzis. They only follow me and kiss up to me because I know people. I have disney friends, and I just run into celebrities all over the place. And my friends invite me to a lot of the parties. My dad is a poolman and he homeschools me, im 14 so i cant drive and he takes me to the events after work if I hear about one. He only takes me to stuff to reward me for getting straight A’s and helping him take care of my sick grandparents. I dont follow people and i think people who do are pathetic.(even though a lot of celebs call paparazzis to tell them where they are) And the reason i have so much interests in hollywood and stuff is because I act.

• xCookieMuffin

I forgot his name but his face in the background xD

• MitchelMluv

That red haired chick seriously scares me…Why isnt she in school? How does she fing these people all the time?

These are the questions that haunt me..

Joe <3

• Moon

Which one is the creepy girl? The one at the right or left of Chace?

• xCookieMuffin

Chace looks like Liam (Mileys boyfriend) in the picture :P

• Charlotte-x-

Shut up.

• Devina

FIRST PERSON. i love himmmm :)

I spy John Taylor . I think Joe is dating John .They spend wayyyy too much time together :)

• Emilicious

Hahaha Joe looks awkward. I love him though :P

• Devina

Are they really all going their seperate ways? :|