Nick J Detroit Arrival, Selena Sneaks In

Nick arrives @ 1:22, Selena sneaks in @ 4:10.

• CanadianGal

supercalifragil… said:
    I CANNOT BELIEVE NELENA AND #TEAMNILEY ARE TT.
    People are a little obsessed with Celebs….

• Selly = #1

if people think Selena is bad they should check out this girl. hahaha XD

at 2:03

….-_- ok…They aren’t together. hate to burst your NELENA loving bubble.

• laurageorgie

let’s make #teamidontgiveashit trending topic on twitter :]

• selenagomezfan

she is reatared to go back to him
    if a guy did that 2 me iw ould never want 2 see him again

plus she can never keep her word

on I wont Apoligize
    she wrote i not comeback

and during the 17 magazine she bashed him

• Eneyi

I feel l like my icon is very necessary with all this twitter fighting today lol

• OnYourSidee

Not to sound like a bitch but I think everyone needs to grow the fuck up and stop over analyzing every move they make. You don’t know him or her, you don’t know if they’re dating, so stop making everything look like it’s more than it is.

• Sheeryl

Se puede ver a Selena entre el publivo y hay un momento que voltea a ver a la camara :)

Team Selena Venezuela <3

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

CanadianGal said:

supercalifragil… said:
    I CANNOT BELIEVE NELENA AND #TEAMNILEY ARE TT.
    People are a little obsessed with Celebs….
    ——————————–
    I know :(

LOL, IF Miley marries Liam (I do know people that have married the person they went out with when they were ever 15), people will STILL be rooting for Miley and Nick, waiting for her and Liam to go through a custody and divorce battle so NILEY CAN BE 2GETHA!!!11

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Is Taylor really following Nick? I guess she’s only anti Jonas when Selena is. Or time heals all wounds.

• Anonamissy

Bahaha. Sneaky, guys, real sneaky. ;o)

Lmao, groupie. She was probably cleaning his tour bus after giving him a head.

• joelover22

she is reatared to go back to him
    if a guy did that 2 me iw ould never want 2 see him again

plus she can never keep her word

on I wont Apoligize
    she wrote i not comeback

and during the 17 magazine she bashed him

———————-

i no right she on his dick wat ever he says she will do it

i like her but she is so anoying like that

__

Bitch, puh-lease. Miam FTW

She bashed him?! No she didn’t. I can’t believe that, lol.

Aww he did it out big probly because Selena was there and he sang his heart out for her because the song is for her<3 so sweet. It’s definatly about selela no disrespect Miley fans. He wrote that song after spending time with Selena in texas the day before. Plus she tweeter another song by safetysuit -stay. Ontop of that she went to many concerts inluding one last night in Detroit where she began to cry during stay. So many signs that’s it’s Selena. They’re probly dating!

• CanadianGal

supercalifragil… said:
    CanadianGal said:

supercalifragil… said:
    I CANNOT BELIEVE NELENA AND #TEAMNILEY ARE TT.
    People are a little obsessed with Celebs….
    ——————————–
    I know :(

———————-
    I’m so glad I didn’t give into this whole twitter thing. It’s just plain annoying at the moment.

• tonyalovesjonass

I remember this one video where Selena was sneaking into a car with Nick in 2008.
    It’s 2008 all over again, shiit.
    I just wish Demi & Selena were friends again. *sigh* But, Miley is being all MIA with Liam, atleast he’s hott. And his accent is like FERIFHWIK.

• BabeILoveYou

Ok what I don’t get is why would she go back to him?
    She wrote I won’t apologize and in the song it says I won’t
    go back because you don’t deserve me…
    Going against her word?

Wow.

I say they will last a few months.

They are cuties

selenagomezfan said:

she is reatared to go back to him
    if a guy did that 2 me iw ould never want 2 see him again

plus she can never keep her word

on I wont Apoligize
    she wrote i not comeback

and during the 17 magazine she bashed him
    _________

People, I think your disc is scratched.

• Sheeryl
  • OnYourSideee

Oceanup just flagged me. but anyway,
    Not to sound like a biotch but you all need to seriously shut up & stop over analyzing everything they do. You don’t know him, you don’t know her, and you DEFINITELY do not know anything about either of their dating lives.

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

nick should date elvis…

Looks like Maya aha :)

Yeah, okay. I don’t care, though. So bye then.

Biatch you say WUT??!! I want Liley!!! Lucas+Milez 4daWIN! Don’t you DARE say they aren’t solematez!!! Cuz dey ARE!!!

• DemiandMileyPones

and during the 17 magazine she bashed him

———————-

i no right she on his dick wat ever he says she will do it

i like her but she is so anoying like that
    ____________________________-

selena is a liar she did him so wrong on 17 mag

and ssaying she doesnt wantt

and ur rightt shes on his dick she will do anything for him (i will do anything he wants me to do (seventenn mag)

• TheSource

You’re annoying with replying to yourself all over again.

• teamwhatever

selena did not bashed him in 17 magazine.. She didn’t even gave a name..
    And another thing is, she didn’t wrote “she won’t come back to nick”. She only said she don’t need him anymore, and she didn’t made a promise, besides it’s just a song.

And it’s their lives.. we have nothing to do with it. They don’t need your opinion, i bet selena learned her lesson already but then again, maybe she loves nick that’s why she take him back or maybe they are just friends.

• MileySupporter

Niley will never give up hope!
    Nick why you even hanging with that Fat, Bland, RUDE, Burrito eating Wh*re???
    Nick you love Miley so don’t settle for that thing. (Gross)
    Fight for Miley & you will be happy =)
    Niley Pwns ;D

• Kelly

THIS

I know i sound naive, but does ‘THIS’ mean you agree? I’m so stupid sometimes. I would say i was so ‘blonde’ but i am a blonde, and its offensive to blondes, but i feel the exact same way. ;D
    I’m sorry if i’m confusing, its been a long night. I am supposed to be revising for my maths mock tomorrow. Oh joy.

So, I guess Selena will be crying on February 11th! poor girl

The album comes out Feb. 2nd.

• if

If all this is just for publicity then I’m sorry my respect for Selena has just gone down by a million points. She is better than this, she should be known for all the stuff she has coming up not cause of who she is dating.

People who play the PR game are the ones who have no talent to stand on their own. Idk I just hate that she’s going to be hated on even more for all these games she is playing.

And if this is all real then I’m sorry girl you need to smarten up Nick will never change and when he breaks up with you again, no one will feel sorry for you since you’re the one who went back to him knowing how it ended the first time.

• Alterego

Sooo I guess I’m the only one who didnt cried while listening to Stay?
    Gahh

• NicksSweetCaroline

Does anyone else find it funny that john fields has writted songs with Nick about Selena and with Selena about Nick :P
    x

• -

maybe miley didn’t agree to do the whole publicity thing again? XD
    anyways, i like Miam.

she’s already doing her OTHER PUBLICITY ;)

yeah no one knows anything but still everyones talking about them and pretend to know everything. it’s ridiculous give them a break

• Notion

So, then it may be Feb. 3rd….

• theREALTRUTH

Well there you go.

To all the people that was bitching about there was no proof, well here it is clear as day.

But I know some Niley crazy obsessed fan, or a die hard nick lover is going to say

“That is not selena! I cant see her face, all you see is the back! I will not believe it unless I see the front of her!”

*sigh*

Haha, yep.

• theREALTRUTH

Alterego said:
    Sooo I guess I’m the only one who didnt cried while listening to Stay?
    Gahh
    No same here. The song is pretty, but it is not pretty enough to make me cry. I just cant get how people can cry so easily over it

now that you mentioned it yes hahaha
    I bet it was pretty awkward for him
    he was like too much information

• Don’t hate!!! Appreciate! :):):) lulz

Selenas fat??? What are YOU smOkin! And how is Selena rude??? She is tryinta help save Haiti, she helped saved abused dogs, she’s ambassider of a HUGE charity, she visits sick kids and helps make em feel better, and hella more. and she is georgeous, so is Miley :) And she’s not bland. And if u think she’s a whore ur a hater. Not to be mean… Well, lots of ppl are haters ( including me at times) but don’t be mean to her.And eveeryone eats burritos… LOL. selenas awesome and u Jus hate her Cos u love Miley, and I’m cool with that. Miley is awesome, but please don’t go around saying shit bout Selena cos u want niley. For me, i don’t care who Nick is with, but don’t be a hater… :) kbye!!!

• Alterego

Some things will never change.
    No matter how old you get haha..

• guess not

I thought Selena was the smart disney girl? Why does she keep falling into situations that won’t end well. Did she learn nothing from dating Nick last time? How much a joke she became back then? She has so much going for her I don’t see why she can’t see what a dumbass she will look once Nick is done with her again.

Last time some felt bad for her when they broke up this time not so much because she went back to him after all the crap he pulled. Selena seriously needs to learn the whole “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me” concept.

• teenvogue

Selena is pretty fun to watch or whatever but I have tottally lost my respect for her

• oxoemmaoxo

I like them together, even though i don’t think that they are going to be together.

THIS

• AAC

Some of you need to shut the fuck up! And to the ones who our now not going to buy Nick and Selena’s album now, I have to ask. Why? Because they’re friends again? Because they MIGHT be dating? We don’t even hav any fucking proof that they’re dating! How the fuck can this all be for publicity? The girl went to only two of his concerts! She can be just supporting a friend! They were also caught hanging out ONCE. Still not enough proof that they’re dating. Do you see them making out infront of papparazi like some people? NO. But because “Miam” did it’s alright?! Your still going to see their movie even though the shit THEY did might of been for pubicity (not saying it is).

You shoudn’t care about their personal life. The reason you like them is because of their music/acting or whaever they do. THAT’S why your a fan. You should still go out and buy their album if you like their music or watch their movies/shows. And if you only like them because of their personal life and who they date then you should just go find a boyfriend, PLEASE.

Okay my rant is done.

• Notion

When is this album coming out?

niley is not happening again!
    Miley IS HAPPY with Liam. get over it.
    just be happy that she isn’t with someone like nick that’ll only break her heart.

• oxoemmaoxo

Okay my rant is done.

AGREED

• livindalife

It really isn’t being kept so secret…Haha, not saying it’s just for PR, but it really isn’t all that secret.

haha yeeeaah, i know, but they seem to be trying to keep it quiet at least.
    They are not really succeeding. Which is why I think this is PR. It’s blatantly obvious they are closer than they were last year and it’s too much too fast to be realistic. They are both signed to Hollywood Records and we know that that label will do ANYTHING for PR.

• NicksSweetCaroline

SCORE!!!! I emailed this in ! :) i bet like billion other people did too tho :P

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

February 10th I think.

When is this album coming out?

in less than a month ;)

• m

When is this album coming out?

in less than a month ;)
    February 2 Nick’s album comes out

• tv14dl

Some things will never change.
    No matter how old you get haha..

…..

especially in this business ;)

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

I got to say, assuming it’s true, it’s kind of shitty for Taylor to get after Miley for hanging with the Jonas Brothers(assuming she did) and then make an exeception when Selena does it. Again, I know that’s a lot of assmuptions.

maybe miley didn’t agree to do the whole publicity thing again? XD
    anyways, i like Miam.

• Melissa

HOLD ON. People were calling Miley
    s parents for idiots, cause they let Miley spend some time with Liam. And she wasn’t even alone. And now, Selena fly around after Nick, and I don’t see anybody calling them idiots.

cause people in here are fucked up. selena was flying around after him in 08 too. but no one said a shit. they just can’t see miley happy, that’s why.

• Anonamissy

haha yeeeaah, i know, but they seem to be trying to keep it quiet at least.

Eh. I think they can still be friends, and that no matter what the time, people will think it’s PR. I don’t think so buttt…

I think that if it is, it’s not their doing. I think it’d be the publicist.

This NILEY/NELENA shit fuckin sucks.

• s.m.l

This is why my favorite Jo-Bro is JOE :)

• AAC

People need to STOP calling Nick a douche and Selena a slut. YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW THEM! >:( I am so pissed off right now that’s it not even funny.

Nelena was never and will never be real
    One Word Publicity

• Notion

So, I guess Selena will be crying on February 11th! poor girl

• tvhahaa

lol nick is just using the “niley” and “nelena”
    fans you guys are sooooooooooooo naive.

• ilovemusic

If people don’t buy Nick’s album because of all this Nelena crap, I’ll be disappointed. It’s annoying how all the fans care only about what their favorite celeb does in their personal life, NOT their music. Sure they say, “Oh I love their music” blah blah blah, but then they decide not to buy Nick’s album just because he “might” be back with Selena. How sad. Buy his album because of how great the music is, not because of his personal life.

• LALALAReally

If they’re dating, so what? None of you were ever going to so you might as well let the boy be happy.

To those of you saying she’s stupid for going back to him after he “used” her. One, you don’t know that as a fact. Two, what the fuck is wrong with you people? Have you not heard of the word forgiveness. Or ever heard the phrase “people can change” You guys must have tons of friends. If you never forgive people for things that are in the past, good luck in life.

And to those saying it’s for publicity…how? Because he’s hanging out with a friend its for publicity? If he started hanging with Miley it wouldn’t be for publicity. They’re F R I E N D S. I’m sick and tired of all you jealous little teenies bashing girls you barely know and assuming things you don’t have the slightest clue about. Go fucking do your homework and get off the damn internet. You don’t know shit so don’t assume that you do.

groupie

He always writes in a way to confuse people,
    read this: http://bit.ly/6GjJBe
    If it confuses you read the comments, that’s what i did
    he wrote even more, but i can’t find them right now

I am SO confused right now.

Honestly guys NELENA is on. But I really think it is only because Nick is settling. Miam probably hurts to keep reading about, and Selena is prob. the next best thing in Nick’s eyes (honestly a golen retriever woul be an upgrade).. No worries though.. they will never last! Just shows Selena is a liar/bitter about how she reall felt about Nick. See how fast she ran back to him? Not a very good role-model if you ask me

• NicksSweetCaroline

AAC
    ….i <3 ur icon!

• SelenaxKelsey

Selena is in Chicago too. Someone snapped a picture with her. She looks so pretty http://twitpic.com/yjl0x

Nick Jonas Stay Detroit”

and you’ll see him did that “Shirt thing” again
    lol so people will think he’s hot and they’ll buy his album

Maybe he is a nudist.

• oxoemmaoxo

How many of you guys are now not going to buy Nick’s album because of this? Please tell me and tell me the reason why. I would LOVE to know.
    I am buying his album. I showed my friend this and she said it’s all for publicity and now she’s not buying his album.

• Doom

“The New Virginity” is on.
    er.

• DemiandMileyPones

Yeppp ;)

______

How have you been? Missed you girl! :D

• NicksSweetCaroline

Nick Jonas Stay Detroit”

and you’ll see him did that “Shirt thing” again
    lol so people will think he’s hot and they’ll buy his album

Maybe he is a nudist.
    fingers crossed!

obviously =)
    Did you read those “bitch back” bout them that Ted writes?

No, what did he wrote?

Oh no :/

• DemiandMileyPones

I have faith in Nick. && I think he can do completely fine without having Miley or Selena in the picture. That’s just me.

fingers crossed!

Maybe one day, when you are walking your dog, or a cat or w/e, and you see Nick jonas running around naked!
    And ofcourse you’ll join him with running naked.

If they say “Oh, we’re not dating” crap again. Seriously, then they can just fuck themselves. It’s pretty obvious that they are, if not Nick’s paying her to follow him around.

• DemiandMileyPones

Hmmm..

If Nick is with Selena, Niley teenies wont buy the album.
    If Nick is with Miley, Nelena teenies wont buy the album.
    If Nick is with NO ONE, Niley and Nelena teenies will buy the album.

Just a thought I had.
    Either way, I’ll still buy it no matter what.

NELENA!<3
    i like him better with selena then miley.
    miley’s with liam people, so shes obviously not with nick. lmao. thats funny niley fans think they are. xD

Miley is not the reason us nick fan don’t like selena and prefer miley as his friend. You see i said friend.

It is because selena fucking trashed his ass on interviews,live interviews, her show, her twitter. she made all her fans talk shit about nick and we had to defend nick.
    selena made her fans go against him/

The reason we prefer miley is because she never turned her fans base in which is a lot bigger against nick. Miley never went on a rampage bullshit like selena. Miley might it been apart from nick but that girl handle her interviews gracefully and all nick talk live she said only precious thing about nick.

So we don’t like the fact selena is sucking his balls after all the bad press she gave him with her fans. We don’t like her and I can’t believe nick will go back to this fake famewhore! I will not even forgive her taylor swift and selena are the reason for jb losing fans. Miley brought fans and spoke good and he choose selena the loser the idiot. Nick I thought you had standards I guess you lost it when you hangout with selena the famewhore.

• NicksSweetCaroline

fingers crossed!

And ofcourse you’ll join him with running naked.

Hahahah :P If tht boy ever stepped out his house naked im prettty sure he would get ripped apart by fans imediatly

d–

selena made her fans go against him/

obviously =)
    Did you read those “bitch back” bout them that Ted writes?

No, what did he wrote?

He always writes in a way to confuse people,
    read this: http://bit.ly/6GjJBe
    If it confuses you read the comments, that’s what i did
    he wrote even more, but i can’t find them right now

THEY.WERE.TOGETHER!!!!!! I’m so happy! :)

This suckssss

• AAC

People shouldn’t care about celeberties personal life. I’m glad Nick and Selena made up and are no longer feuding. They forgave and forgot so why can’t we? I will always support Nick no matter what because I’m a true fan. And I’m starting to like Selena more because of all the bitches calling her names. She must be a srtong girl and I like that.

• oxoemmaoxo

fingers crossed!

And ofcourse you’ll join him with running naked.

And i’ll be one of those fans :p

Have you forgotten that all the Nick and Selena posts have like over 500 replies? Yeah…… so that should bring you to the conclusion that people . . . CARE!

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

WHO CARES.

• #respectNickJ

I really don’t understand why everyone has to CARE so much about who Nick is dating, and make such a big deal out of it! There are literally FIGHTS of who he is dating. and I don’t see how this is any of our business, cause its NOT. So we should all just keep our thoughts to ourselves. really guys. we all love Nick obviously, and we really need to respect his private and personal life! I feel bad for him sometimes. and I think those trending topics you niley/nelena fans all make are embarresing on YOUR part. but also, when you make those TTs there making all of us look bad. cause not all Nick J fans are like THAT. Please, Please respect Nicks personal life, and focus on his music..cause thats why hes a musician, to make music, not to make us fight over who hes dating..thats not even supposed to be important. :)new tt?: #respectNickJ

ohhhhhhhhh lmaao
    well i personally think they are just friends but i could be wrong

• msjonas13

i wish i can see him!
    i love them

ohh
    do you want to see the one i was talking bout?

Yes, only if you want to haha.

• Anonymous1

Oh for goodness sake leave Selena alone damnit so what if she decided to mend fences with Nick and started to be his friend again it’s not a crime. Until either one of them say i don’t think they are dating if Nick didn’t want Selly there he wouldn’t have invited her so leave SELENA THE FUCK alone…Nelena is not back together so you Niley or wateva fans can breath. Damnit let them live there lives.

and ust what exactly were they doing together on that bus…?

haha just kidding.

grrr something about this whole thing bothers me. if it’s for publicity, neither of them need it, they’re faamous enough. if it’s real cool.

for once though, if nick could come out of his little hollywood miley/selena bubble and date a real girl it’d be earth shattering.

• Shania

—————————-

Yeaaaah!! Exactly!!!! :D we gotta #respectNickJ

ohh
    do you want to see the one i was talking bout?

Yes, only if you want to haha.

• BabyBlues

——————–
    Your Right!! Everyone repost this!!!!!

i read some of the comments and can someone tell me what PR is :$

Awwwwwwh!

i read some of the comments and can someone tell me what PR is :$

Public relationships

Awwwwwwh!

cute huh? lol
    do you have a twitter? :)

They ARE dating =)
    they know people speculate that they are dating
    the reps ect stress about what gossip sites write about them, example did you see this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEXMtBgI_U8

Also like that secret UK get away? did you see the pic of them holding hands in the uk? so cute! =)

Yes i did see the pictures.
    They are cute (:
    Im not a big fan of them both, but aaa!

They ARE dating =)
    they know people speculate that they are dating

Yes i did see the pictures.
    They are cute (:
    Im not a big fan of them both, but aaa!

even the recent one?
    not the one with the girl :p

• AAC

__

I am not buying nicks album.

why I feel he should had stay a true friend to miley and not the selena bitter bitch who trashed him and talk bad about him.

I am not buying an album base on song for selena the loser!

sorry, I just think he should had stay loyal to miley not this bitch who trashed him.
    ______

Let me guess… your 11 years old right?

haha yeeeaah, i know, but they seem to be trying to keep it quiet at least.
    whats pr?

Nelena niley nelena niley. Who gives a fuck. Pepople, quit stressing over someone elses life, when you have a life of your own.

AWWWWW, i’m so happy for them. I hope this time it DOES work out <3 Happy for them, Selena is sweet and beautiful :)

__

I am not buying nicks album.

I am not buying an album base on song for selena the loser!

You buy albums based on the music, hun, not based on who the songs are about.

SELENA IS BAD

even the recent one?
    not the one with the girl :p

My friend sent them to me, dont know if its recent, I thought they were, until now!

cute huh? lol
    do you have a twitter? :)

Yes, its mrtjego, whats yours? (:

even the recent one?
    not the one with the girl :p

ohh
    do you want to see the one i was talking bout?

• Daydreamer…

Fuck this…team Joick!!! Now there is a hot couple. Hehe
    And why do I feel like this is for publicity? You know what, I don’t even care anymore. There is just too much drama. I’ve come to the conclusion that there is way too much drama, and we’ll never find out…..so what’s the point of questioning things? Life’s like that.

__

I am not buying nicks album.

I am not buying an album base on song for selena the loser!

______

Let me guess… your 11 years old right?

I wish I can go back in time and be that age, but no am a lot older than you think.

I just feel that miley did everything in her power to help nick and selena back when both of them were complete nobody’s and they both put a knife to her back and heart.

I feel selena trashed nick and miley never did but everyone wants to excuses selena and i find that repulsive and unfair.

sorry, but I will not be buying an album for a bunch of famewhore. Specially when selena uses people and if nick is too stupid to notice why should a buy a cd for a person who was never thankful to the person who help him and was there from the beginning miley.

selena just came to munch on his fame how can even go be friend to someone who stabbed him the back talking trashed about him when miley was classy enought and never did. goes to show you that nick lost my respect!!

__

I am not buying nicks album.

I am not buying an album base on song for selena the loser!

You buy albums based on the music, hun, not based on who the songs are about

True, but nick was never that good to begin with in lyrics they are confusing. I just bought it because I wanted to know how he felt about miley, but I really don’t care to know how he feel about selena sorry. But I found very attractive a guy who loved one girl but he just like regular guy who use girls so no thanks. I wont support that!

Nick can be friends with all of them. Who cares. If you are so shallow as to buy a CD based on who his friends are, you have some real problems. They are only 17. No one (except Miley haha) is getting married anytime soon. I’m not a huge fan of Nick and Selena together but they have a lot more in common than Nick and Miley. Selena is mature, dresses modestly for the most part and has values. Miley only cares about Miley and dresses like trash.

• whydoyoucare?

Okay, to all the people claiming she’s a hypocrite or he’s using her, how do you know this? You don’t. I don’t care if you read magazines, have seen interviews, etc., you still don’t know everything that happpens in their lives, so you should not be attacking them. To have an opinion about things is one thing, but to act like you know enough to criticize “their choices” is something different. I made this mistake about all the Tybee stuff and was so sure of what I thought I knew and then it turned out to be completely opposite of that. Lesson learned! If they have found peace in their relationship, Miley’s happy with her relationship, then how does this have anything to do with their fans? Lastly, to people critizing Nick for going back and forth between Selena and Miley, again there could have been relationships in between, or at least dating. Is there a rule that says you can’t date someone again after a relationship ends? People mature and maybe realize past mistakes and sometimes even learn from them. Unless you have never changed your mind or opinion about something, or said something you didn’t really mean, then I think we should be careful how we judge the decisions of others. Just something to think about.

Nick is a douche

AAC said:

Okay my rant is done.

__________________________________

HI. YOU OWN AT LIFE. THANKS.

• Miam ftw

Niley will never give up hope!
    Nick why you even hanging with that Fat, Bland, RUDE, Burrito eating Wh*re???
    Nick you love Miley so don’t settle for that thing. (Gross)
    Fight for Miley & you will be happy =)
    Niley Pwns ;D
    __

Shut up, you’re not a Miley supporter. You’re just another selfish Niley fan. Clearly, Miley’s happy with Liam, so get over it.

i know and you need to get a life you racist bitch

iv’e noticed that nick only likes to date teen queens like miley and selena but not normal disney stars like emily osment,nicole anderson, its all just for fame and publicity

Hell yeah!

I’m happy as i am, i don’t use someone like a few do just for fame =)
    And yet they complain like idiots, that’s what they want well stop complaining =)

Nick doesn’t complain though ;)

i never said nick ;)

• -=-

can’t wait for another 17 magazine Interview.

“HE used me again.. HE changed me again.. My family and Friends and show co-artists Hates him more now”….

oohhhhhhh how the tables have turned.

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

You got to love Kevin’s bluntness when they asked the brothers why they chose Taylor to be in their 3D movie. “She sells lots of records.” lol.

• Alterego

So, then it may be Feb. 3rd….

Nooo, I think a week later. he needs a drama break up, so people will buy his CD even after it just came out!
    So maybe a “source” will tell, that after a week of tears and fights they broke-up.
    I cant wait!

• Mee

WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE DOING THERE!

NELENA IS NOTHING BUT BS! WHAT THE FUCK

• oxoemmaoxo

He always writes in a way to confuse people,
    read this: http://bit.ly/6GjJBe
    If it confuses you read the comments, that’s what i did
    he wrote even more, but i can’t find them right now

I am SO confused right now.

Your not the only one. :/

Selena is sneaky.

Selena is sneaky.

We know he crocodile tears fool nick but not us! she is a bitter bitch when they broke up she went taylor swift on nick.

• nikka

Why is everyone so hung up on who nicholas is dating? you should buy an album from if you like the music in general not for who hes dating and who its about.

and yes as a jonas fan I must admit, its for publicity. examples-
    Near Feb o8 WYLMITE tour. Nick and miley break up.
    June o8 camp rock. Nick and selena.burin up music video release and tour started)
    October o8 Burnin up book. Taylor and Joe break up!
    May-june Release of LVVAT. Miley and nick “reconnecting”
    July o9 Miley comes to the opening of the world tour.
    NOW in Jan 1o. Selena is at the opening of Nick and the Admin.

See people its a win win situation to these disney stars. If nick is seen w. miley. Album sales go up for him and miley.
    same goes for selena.

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Can’t wait to hear what Joe might have up his sleeve, but if one is in a prediction-making mood, a double concept album about how his ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift is a big doody-head would be a pretty safe bet.

Lol.

• jonasbrothersfan

I’d be excited if he did too! I mean, I don’t really want JB to break up, but honestly I’d rather go see Joe than Nick. haha I’d be excited if he started singing solo. And that would be amazing if he had JBs band. :) He seems to be really close with them on twitter.

WTF she’s a stalkerrrrrr XD

• omyjonasXx5

Radio Talk Show Host: “Nick, all this crazy speculation is going around that you are dating Selena. Is this true?”

His reaction: *Looks around room and gets uncomfortable* “No, we are just really close friends and anyone would be lucky to date her.”

>:D

Link ???????????????????

Why the fuck would Selena go back to this douche. Did she not complain about him all last year. All of a sudden he writes a song & she is in his arms? I call BS on all this NELENA shit

• Anonamissy

it’s more than a song. It’s him telling her his deep feelings for her, ones maybe she never knew he had. Things change, people change, so i think it’s time YOU change.

Just accept that they’re friends. Maybe more, maybe not.

• ilovemusic

Ew, well I really can’t see Nick dating Emily or Nicole. That’s just…weird. Nicole is 19 or 20 anyways. And Emily is just…not for Nick. Ha.

• miamibitch

joe is single ;) look at just jared jnr.

• Alterego

True, no offense to Nick but he ALWAYS “writes” whiny songs, and they are all like the same.

• theREALTRUTH

I feel the same way. He is a good musician and all, but his songs are whiny here and there. But I guess “stay” just hits people really hard:/

• SiezeTheDay

Sig, now I don’t give a crap if Nick is with Selena or Miley or Jose or Amanda or whoever the hell else is in the world or a frickin dog for all that matters..but this is gonna bring all those crazies (no offense) saying ”OMG LYKE THEY ARE SOOOOO TOGETHER! OMG OMG OMG NAYLENA 4EVAAAAA IN YO FACE PEEPS!LOOK AT DAT VIDEO” Here comes the craziness..

omg selena flew just see her booboo thats cute<3

Nick is the boggest jerk ever

• tv14dl

……………

Their Management loves publicity.

Detroit is a really random ass place for her to come. Like why not Chicago? Or New York? Michigan is the worst. I’m going to say that if they’re still hanging out after his album is released then they’re together.

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Isn’t their manager Britney Spear’s manager?

Link ???????????????????

Lmao, it’s not an actual interview, she was just making it up.

Nick sees the $ sign

• yerrr

Guys! go on youtube and search

“Nick Jonas Stay Detroit”

and you’ll see him did that “Shirt thing” again
    lol so people will think he’s hot and they’ll buy his album.

• NicksSweetCaroline

-=- said:

can’t wait for another 17 magazine Interview.

oohhhhhhh how the tables have turned.

—————————–

I actully hope Nick will get the chance to bash her to seventeen magazine..

Then again i don’t think he would ever do tht

• oxoemmaoxo

Nick is the biggest jerk ever

shut the fuck up,You don’t even know him.

i wonder where selena stayed after the concert? lol :p

• tv14dl

Isn’t their manager Britney Spear’s manager?

No they changed.
    and they also created their own MANAGEMENT.

Guys! go on youtube and search

“Nick Jonas Stay Detroit”

and you’ll see him did that “Shirt thing” again
    lol so people will think he’s hot and they’ll buy his album.

Or maybe because the song really means something to him, and he gets so into the moment while performing it. And besides, we already know he’s hot.

• DemiandMileyPones

Ohhemmmgeee Is ilovemusic on? :)

i wonder where selena stayed after the concert? lol :p

She got on the bus shortly followed by Nick.
    Maybe she was headed to Chicago with him. ;)

Guys! go on youtube and search

“Nick Jonas Stay Detroit”

and you’ll see him did that “Shirt thing” again
    lol so people will think he’s hot and they’ll buy his album.
    __

THAT’S what you call stripping children.

The couple that actually don’t do things for PR are Rob & Kristen

Why?
    because they don’t even want to be seen!

unlike apparantly nick & selena or miley & liam

• ilovemusic

Ohhemmmgeee Is ilovemusic on? :)

Yeppp ;)

i wonder where selena stayed after the concert? lol :p

She got on the bus shortly followed by Nick.
    Maybe she was headed to Chicago with him. ;)

what’s wrong with her parents?

• NicksSweetCaroline

Guys! go on youtube and search

“Nick Jonas Stay Detroit”

and you’ll see him did that “Shirt thing” again
    lol so people will think he’s hot and they’ll buy his album.

———————-

Myabe cause he knew selena was there and thought

‘hey, heres a good time to flash the abs’

• Let It Be

Nick is the boggest jerk ever
    =============================
    Why? Because he’s not dating that precious Miley Cyrus of yours? God I wish I could slap you!

nick singing stay last nite :/

• Whitney

Sooo I guess I’m the only one who didnt cried while listening to Stay?
    Gahh
    Yeah I totally agree. I’ve never cried over that song, so I can’t really say I understand why people do, but I was beginning to think something was wrong with me because I was like the only person that doesn’t cry over stay. I honestly think that song is alright, but not as deep as to make me cry.

• ilovemusic

I love all his songs, lmao.

• AAC

Why can’t T swift knock some sense into Selena’s head that Nick is using her sigh

• Alterego

Yeah OR they are just Nick obsessed fan girls/boys who even cry when Nick sneezes.
    Oh wait that was kinda rude..
    Its a good whiny song when your in a whiny mood haha.

• in need of help :P

what does an orgasm feel like ?
    just asking :/

This is dumb. How the hell can you tell who that is? Please. And even if it is, who cares?

and it could be maya

yay its selena!! i’m so happy that they are able to be friends again! and if they are more i hope nick treats her a lot better than he did before. proceed with caution selena!

NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA NELENA Yeah the comment before stay is definatly about Selena<3 that say performance in Detroit was amazing

AMAZING JONAS BROTHERS SUPPORT TWITTER

AMAZING JONAS BROTHERS SUPPORT TWITTER

AMAZING JONAS BROTHERS SUPPORT TWITTER

AMAZING JONAS BROTHERS SUPPORT TWITTER

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

I CANNOT BELIEVE NELENA AND #TEAMNILEY ARE TT.
    People are a little obsessed with Celebs….
    ——————————–
    I know :(

———————-
    ————————————-
    Yep. so annoyin how people can’t get over it. I mean, is a fact that miley and nick are not together anymore…wtf.

• SelGstay4NickJ

whoever loves nelena follow SelGstay4NickJ
    :) nelena

• CanadianGal

I said I wasn’t gonna lose my head
    But then Pop! Goes my heart
    I said I wasn’t gonna fall in love again
    But then Pop! Goes my heart

• xostephxo176

you people are so mean… why are you hating on selena? i think they are dating… why cant you be happy for them? just admit your jealous its easier and doesnt make you all sound as much as an ass.

NElena Lives!!!!! :D

-.-

look at this video selena looks at the camera at nick concert<3
    shes so nice:]

• Alterego

Its kinda sad how Nick always uses girls for publicity..
    Like last year Nick used Miley, and now he uses Selena.
    But w/e. :”)
    I love Nick.

thats nice but i hate how he goes with miley then selena then back with miley then again to selena its just the same cycle over and over agian

• :) Smiley

i’m team Adiley :D

who’s with

• CanadianGal

supercalifragil… said:
    I CANNOT BELIEVE NELENA AND #TEAMNILEY ARE TT.
    People are a little obsessed with Celebs….
    ——————————–
    I know :(

———————-
    ————————————-
    ————————
    Exhibit A LOLOLOL:

yes probley she did bash him back thats the past n when you love someone you cant help it.

• stellagirl1993

Its kinda sad how Nick always uses girls for publicity..
    Like last year Nick used Miley, and now he uses Selena.
    But w/e. :”)
    I love Nick.

And they are idiots

‘Falling’ for someone that only uses you for fame xD

exactly thank you thats exactly what im trying to say

you need to stop stealing things from gossipfasho.com like seriously! I still love OU but get your own stuff.

LMFAO, she’s like his freaking personal groupie. Guys, get used to this … we’ll see her run after him like in 08.

• AAC

*Gets out army helmet*

TEAM JOICK BITCHES!

• tonyalovesjonass

LMAO. I can’t help but think of kingsley’s video about Niley & “Naylena” haha.

“Nick Gomez sounds like an obese burrito, no body wants that shit.

“Nelena sounds like s foot fungus, like an infommerical, like death.”

blah, im bored.

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Nick has both the Nelena and the Niley fans in the palm of his hand. Boy’s a genius.

I miss Joe. He was always my favorite. He owns his douchiness.

rebound 2.0. He’ll probably dump her when his CD comes out, and then we’ll hear her bitch about being a seat filler. Once a rebound, always a rebound.

• this is annoying.

they are both stupid.

xostephxo176 said:

_________

THIS.

• stellagirl1993

I’m still not buying nick & selena’s album, cause this is obviously for more publicity for their CD’s =)

• AAC

____

Can you stop pretending your 10 different people in ever fricken “Nelena” post? I know your the same person. It’s annoying and honestly, pathetic.

• Doom

Stop spamming.

AAC said:

*Gets out army helmet*

TEAM JOICK BITCHES!

Team JOICK is hot! Also Team JAVID! I would love to see either sex tape ;P

• DemiandMileyPones

Okay the people with Joely icons, you are my heroes. Just saying. :D

I was there alont the fence and saw selena sneak in. She sat 2 rows behind me and smiled and waved. She looked so happy and Nick seemed really happy too! She even cryed durind stay!

• MileySupporter

That looks like Maya?
    && Selena wasn’t wearing white she was wearing purple! =P
    Niley Forever<33
    Nick doesn’t like Selena more than a friend.
    He will never love her the way he loved Miley.
    Nick still loves Miley. That’s why he wrote Stay!!!!! Selena was crying because she knows it’s about Miley ):
    Anyways Nick Loves Miley & wrote her songs did he do that for Selena!?!? Nope!

I doubt nick LOVED any of those girls especially MILEY.

Lol, this makes me think of tay’s song “when you’re fifteen and somebody tells you they love, you’re gonna believe them”

Because Miley turned 15, a couple days before niley broke up, and selena was 15 when they started dating/16 when they broke up. LOL, sorry.

• jonasbrothersfan

One girl on Team Jonas said her friend was behind Selena and she was rude. haha

And they are idiots

‘Falling’ for someone that only uses you for fame xD

Yeah right, I bet she’s like “O-M-G Nick wants me back, he wrote me a song, he loves me AAAAA”
    But hey its her life, if she wnats to be used for her fame, than yay for her right?

• tonyalovesjonass

Oh hi, Yall should read my friends story!
    It’s not Niley or Nelena, thank god.

• tonyalovesjonass

Oh dear Jesus.
    Somebody get this girl a muzzel.

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

That made me think of Miley singing that one line in the song. And she had this knowing look on her face. Or maybe it was “we’re gonna fuck later in the dressing room” face to Taylor. Or both.

How the hell do u know if he still loves Miley?? and how do u know Nick doesnt like Selena more than a friend?? you know nothing about Nick and how he feels yea, so please do everyone a favor and shut the f**** UPPP!!

• MileySupporter

Miley was his first & only love.
    Selena isn’t pretty and she SO bland.
    Ughh “Nelena” was and is for publicity.
    Niley was and is the real thing!!
    NICK LOVES MILEY!!!!!!!!!! :D
    HE ALWAYS WILL. THAT AUSSIE IS FOR PUBLICITY ALSO. NILEY FOREVER SO YOU SHUT THE F**K UP!!

• Alterego

True, but hey atleast you saw him naked before he was ripped apart, im sure their is nothing sexy about a ripped apart Nick Jonas.

• @bridgetnorris

what is up with everyone and this obsession over nick,miley,selena+liam??? Does it mean anything to anyone,the fact that they are ALL happy!! with whoever they are with,if they are even with someone..these guys are not going to do this PR stuff,come on…

no-one knows whats happening.I honestly believe he LOVES BOTH girls.He seemed to be happy having selena in the audience+selena was happy to be there!! and miley+nick are BFF’s so they are still very happy! as well as miley+liam!
    Being honest i don’t really think it’s a good idea for nick to date selena or miley (in any case)right now.It brings too much drama for him(and them)he needs someone outside disney..I think he’s going around in circles with these two.The diff.for me is I support him regardless of my feelings,’cause IT’S HIS LIFE.End of the story!! “Do what makes you happy+always follow your heart!” thanks xo =]

• gkd13

ugh i hate nelena

• AngelaTeves

I love Selena and Nick so much!!!!! I’m blushing! LOL Hahaha…

i love nelena

Poor Selena second best again… it was only after Miley chose Liam over Nick that Sel was considered by Nick again. Well if she’s okay with that the fans should be too, right? (Honestly though I wish these people would meet some NEW people instead of recycling their old relationships!)

• AAC

I just hope that the majority of Nick fans are all old enough to not care about all this shit. :/

__

I am not buying nicks album.

I am not buying an album base on song for selena the loser!

• omyjonasXx5

Link ???????????????????
    ____________
    Lol its not real I’m just saying whats GOING to happen in future interviews :P

Your not the only one. :/

Im glad im not alone in this state of confusion haha :D

He always writes in a way to confuse people,
    read this: http://bit.ly/6GjJBe
    If it confuses you read the comments, that’s what i did
    he wrote even more, but i can’t find them right now

I am SO confused right now.

They ARE dating =)
    they know people speculate that they are dating

nick seriously needs to go out with different people. i mean, selena’s nice and i’m a fan, but seriously..there’s a lot of other girls out there besides miley and selena.

I can see her pregnant soon and then he leaves her so she cries and bashes him hahahhhhhha

jonasbrothersfan said:

Joe is the next Beyonce/Justin Timberlake. Sorry Nick

• mileysupporter

Guys guys guys-when is this debate going to end.Does it really matter.He’s happy,doesn’t that mean anything.IF he is dating selena,whats it to you.Miley+Nick are BFF’s,doesn’t it count to niley+nelena fans regardless of what is going on,that THEY BOTH MEAN ALOT TO HIM,he LOVES+CARES FOR BOTH OF THEM! He must be SO tired of the drama.I can honestly say there is a BIG possibility he is dating Selena+Miley IS dating Liam.What do you want from Nick???
    IT’S HIS LIFE+NO-ONE ELSES.END OF STORY…at least give him the respect+privacy+be happy for him.I can say Miley is happy for him too.

PS_Miley is VERY sick AGAIN.She has STREP+is suffering from bad migraines,close to going to the ER!!!!TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!!

Lets make #getwellmiley on TT (twitter)
    Please,Please,Please :(

wtf?! just because u think she’s too skinny and not that pretty it wont work out for them?? O_o

oh i know right?! selena is so annoying, if you dont want rumors then dont go to his fucking show. shes like asking for it. watch his concert on youtube betchhh

• BabeILoveYou

They’re totally together. No fucking clue why?
    She is too skinny and not that pretty..
    It won’t work out.. Didn’t in the first place.

Won’t last that long..

• JustSayin

Look how the tables have turned selena…
    after saying all those things you are now kissing his ass.

and Good for nick jonas getting all niley fans and nelena fans worked up. His album will probably sell more now.

and this feels like I already saw this in the past.

miley then selena
    then miley then selena.

Of course those two have some of the biggest fans. I wouldn’t be shocked if after his Album comes out they are going to war again.

didn’t it happened last summer?
    miley cryus nick jonas ‘reconnection’ He wrote a song for her. She fall again
    then BAMMMMMMMMM. disappeared after the album.

this jonas kid is good in this business he knows how to play things.

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Thank you. His success is what is important to him. He’s a business man. The girls are the tools he uses to get there. He probably cares about him, but he’s not blind to the dollar signs over their heads.

selena and papa jonas

VIDEO

And they are idiots

‘Falling’ for someone that only uses you for fame xD

Yep

when fame is the only thing you want, you would do anything for it

• Alterego

Joe is my favorite Jonas.
    Blabla bored

• jonasbrothersfan

Mine too.

Yep

when fame is the only thing you want, you would do anything for it

Yay for us the normal people haha.

• JustSayin

it’s more than a song. It’s him telling her his deep feelings for her,

……..

Just like when he wrote Before The Storm For Miley cyrus. “Please don’t leave me alone..”
    bullshit :)

• Anonamissy

bullshit :)

saying “Don’t leave me alone” isn’t saying, “I love you and want you back”. It’s saying don’t desert me, don’t leave me here by myself. I still need you. Not I still love you.

lol. people chill out they are 17 not freaking 30 to get married.

• lurve

its funny how he replied to a lot of fans on twitter yesterday after the “Selena Cried and Went to Nicks Concert” thing came out.

just to get their minds out of it.

The Boy knows what his doing.

__

Oh, I AM buying his album. But I still think this shit is for publicity.

jonasbrothersfan said:

One girl on Team Jonas said her friend was behind Selena and she was rude. haha
    ______

Yeah and Another on Team Jonas said her friend was behind Selena and she was so sweet. haha

Just shut up…

• jonasbrothersfan

I wasn’t trying hate on Selena. I was just saying what I read.

I don’t at all hate Selena and I don’t even think she was trying to be mean, so don’t tell me to shut up.

• NicksSweetCaroline

—————–
    Selena thought that before after he last time they went out…

This is just her own fault since shes been out with him before and then will soon start bashing him on her next album!

• lurve

just to get their minds out of it.

The Boy knows what his doing.

Yep

when fame is the only thing you want, you would do anything for it

Yay for us the normal people haha.

Hell yeah!

I’m happy as i am, i don’t use someone like a few do just for fame =)

• DemiandMileyPones

Team Nickole. Fuck the bulshit, hammmiieeee. :D

Mine too.

wooaw your icon!

Nick Jonas is a fucking asshole. why can’t he just trust his fans to buy his album without using miley or selena?

I dont mind them getting back together i mean its none of my business, pretty much i dont care. Selena is pretty she can get who ever she wants probably this is all ‘I Got U’ thing happening lol

• oxoemmaoxo

How do you know it’s for publicity?
    You will never know.

HILARY DUFF GOT A TWITTER
    TWITTER.COM/TWEETHILARYDUFF
    OMGOMG

• JustSayin

……

The Girls will have publicity too anyways.

• jonasbrothersfan

Is that legit? I love her. :)

• stellagirl1993

How do you know it’s for publicity?
    You will never know.
    And if that’s a reson not to buy their album that’s pathetic

It’s obvious it’s for publicity
    Would you be stupid enough to go back to someone that used you to get over someone?
    well if you do, your stupid

• eh

She deserves someone so much better. When will people learn YOU BROKE UP FOR A REASON, going back to your ex is NEVER a good idea.

She’s going to become a Nick Jonas stalker again like last time going to every concert and he is going to make her look like an idiot again once they break up just like last time. I hated who she became when she dated him last time, I was just starting to like her.

Nick needs to stop bouncing back between his ex girlfriends & stop being a douchebag. I can’t wait until Selena is out of disney and away from all these guys, she can do so much better than this. I really hope Nick isn’t just using her for publicity again.

if they’re happy, whatever.
    Miley seems happy with Liam too, so i have no problem with any of this.

• livindalife

Yeah….I really think this is just PR.

• in need of help

is it bad if you have sex ?

• Anonamissy

I think if this was PR, they wouldn’t be trying to keep it a secret.

• OceanUp Fail

Yeah….I really think this is just PR.

I Agree. :\

Hell yeah!

I’m happy as i am, i don’t use someone like a few do just for fame =)

SOME famous people will end up old,bitter and still complaining.
    And we will end perfectly happy about our normal lives.

• stellagirl1993

Yeah….I really think this is just PR.

Like everything else in disney

Without girls how would Nick sell his winny shitty cd

• jonasbrothersfan

• JustSayin

His fans and their “relationship” fans are to naive to see everything.

This already happened with miley.
    All the “NILEY FANS” freaked out when they “reconnect” but after the album came out their so called “RECONNECTION” fade.

now… there’s another new albumm..

are you guys really that blind?.
    I can careless about their so called
    ‘relationship’ same with miley and liams.

but i will never waste my money and get all worked up for some FAKE ACTS.

let’s just wait untile AFTER the CD comes out ;)

• Andreiita

HOLD ON. People were calling Miley

• ilovemusic

I think it’s for publicity. And if it’s not, and they really ARE going out, I hope it doesn’t end bad :/

Hell yeah!

I’m happy as i am, i don’t use someone like a few do just for fame =)

SOME famous people will end up old,bitter and still complaining.
    And we will end perfectly happy about our normal lives.

Yep :p
    being normal is actually a good thing

• oxoemmaoxo

is it bad if you have sex ?

Yes, unless your married or you really love the guy.

• Let It Be

To Teams Niley and Nelena:
    All I want to say is, if Nick, Miley, or Selena ever see you, I hope they give you a good old fashion ass kicking.

• livindalife

Yeah….I really think this is just PR.

I Agree. :\
    Yay!
    A sane person agrees with me!
    I’m glad I’m not alone in this….

• m

makes sense taylor is following nick since selena and her a really close

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Welcome to the wonderful world of double standards. It was the same thing in 2008 when Selena followed him to a lot of concerts, and they were 15 then.

• Anonamissy

haha yeeeaah, i know, but they seem to be trying to keep it quiet at least.

• jonasbrothersfan

Haha, I don’t really think their trying so hard. I mean, Selena was practically right in the audience with Papa Jonas last night.

• DemiandMileyPones

“Just tell me that you’ll stay..”

LOVE that song.

• ilovemusic

If his album doesn’t do well, you don’t know how pissed I’ll be :|

The couple that actually don’t do things for PR are Rob & Kristen

Why?
    because they don’t even want to be seen!

unlike apparantly nick & selena or miley & liam

Thats because Rob&Kristen aren’t disney robots.

• omyjonasXx5

It bothers me that they have to hide it which I can understand why, but the more we catch them being together, the more i am convinced there together again its going to unravel soon! :l

• Kelly

omyjonasXx5 said:

I agree, and i understand that they want their privacy, but at the same time i feel that i don’t fully believe them anymore. The more they hide, the more i feel that they are loosing trust in their fans. The true fans will always want the best for them, and therefore they should say what is happening, otherwise, gossip sites like OceanUp makes a lot of crap up. :D

The couple that actually don’t do things for PR are Rob & Kristen

Why?
    because they don’t even want to be seen!

unlike apparantly nick & selena or miley & liam

Thats because Rob&Kristen aren’t disney robots.

obviously =)
    Did you read those “bitch back” bout them that Ted writes?

they wont last long he’ll go all gaga for Miley and he’lll dump selena like i a dead fly selena should try and win back taylor they were meant to be

• ilovemusic

Sooo I guess I’m the only one who didnt cried while listening to Stay?
    Gahh

Well some people DO get touched enough to cry. Can’t blame us.

• YAY!

I’m in this video:] whoop!

• reg

Okay my rant is done.

TOTALLY AGREED!!

• ArgentinaLOVESDemi

Aww they are cute. I’m glad they’re back together :) But don’t break her heart again NickJ!

i need new miam pictures(:

• JustSayin

I think if this was PR, they wouldn’t be trying to keep it a secret.

….

Its actually not a secret.
    cause if it is. Selena will only stay backstage but then she showed up and so called “Cried”

lolzzzz

Hell yeah!

I’m happy as i am, i don’t use someone like a few do just for fame =)

Nick doesn’t complain though ;)

• livindalife

AAC said:

*Gets out army helmet*

TEAM JOICK BITCHES!

Team JOICK is hot! Also Team JAVID! I would love to see either sex tape ;P
    JOICK FTW.

• ilovemusic

Yeah….I really think this is just PR.

I Agree. :\
    Yay!
    A sane person agrees with me!
    I’m glad I’m not alone in this….

Agreed.

• Kelly

I know that everyone has to assume that whoever a Jonas Brother is seen with, they are automatically going out with, but i think that if they are going out that as long as BOTH of them are happy, all of the fans should be. I think that they both like each other, maybe not in a relationship way, or in a ‘lovers’ way, but if they like to hang out, then so be it. If you were in her situation, and you had a friend like Nick, wouldn’t you just love to be hanging out with a sweet guy who obviously likes the people who he is around. So why are we creating a huge fuss over a small situation. If they enjoying hanging out, then so should we all.

Yep :p
    being normal is actually a good thing

Yes it is, no one saying how you need to dress, who you should date, and that you need plastic surgery!

• livindalife

I’m so glad I don’t have school tomorrow.

i can’t believe stay is about selena ;/ after all of the drama.

• Kelly

i can’t believe stay is about selena ;/ after all of the drama.

How do you know ‘Stay’ is about Selena? :/
    I love it, and i cried when i heard it as it is so powerful and emotional, but does that mean that I am going out with Nick? Did he say it was? Or is this assuming?

• regg

and NILEY FANS: dont you get Miley and Liam are going out? theres tons of pictures. They are BOYFRIEND and GIRLFRIEND. So get over it.. I mean why u guys keep fighting for something that is OVER. Miley has a new boyfriend now.. and YES maybe in some time they were in love, of course they were, but everything has a BEGGINING AND AN END.

i love it

nelena forever

NILEY hoe ever

• Nobody Does It Better xx

ohkay..

DANG! Almost first :[

• Mariah

DEFINITELY, nelena now <3

• CanadianGal

Late enough?
    I love how he kinda tries to distract the fans when Selena gets out of the bus, but they see her anyway :)

• nia

WHO CARES.
    __

mte

• supercalifragilisticoespialidoso

I CANNOT BELIEVE NELENA AND #TEAMNILEY ARE TT.