Liam, ‘I Love Miley Cyrus For Her Laugh’

miley-liam-nw

Thx nicksaussiedreamgirl! Click thumbnail to read article.

• Mayra.

after reading the article I have to asmit that I like Liam now!

• Mayra.

*admit

that girls photo stream is epic
    so funny

• ashlee :)

thats cute :)

bahhaah what a joke!! Publicity anyone!!!!!??

Miley’s vocal anything is annoying as fuck.
    Her laugh, her singing, her voice…god fucking annoying.
    Her acting, her as a person…someone needs to get this girl away from the camera so any one with a brain can rest peacefully.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

uhm ok
    Miley is gorgeous <3

• melissaaa

he didnt even say that quote in the headline. mags are dumb

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Awww! That’s why I love her too lol :)

• Keilah

I think they make a cute couple. I hate Miley and this is the first time i believe she is REALLY in LOVE, not kid love, but like the ONE..

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

n 18, 2010 @ 09:10 pm
    Mayra. said:

after reading the article I have to asmit that I like Liam now!

really? what does he say?
    i can’t read it :( the color of the letters hurt my eyes & they are small :l haha as you can see i lost my glasses :c

uhhh i just read the whole thing and he NEVER say he love miley for her laugh, he just said he like GIRLS WHO MAKE HIM LAUGH, which is NOT the same thing at all!!

he just sounds like a really cool down to earth guy

• Your Love is my Drug

im glad. maybe this niley cult will end within a year. nelena was ALMOST over but then nick just haaad to bring it back. stupid.

• diane n.

aww, that was a cute interview.

i didnt want to push her down.

haha. they seem really happy together. (:

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Ohh good to know :D

• HannaB

are you trying to put her down to make you feel better? or are you just bitchin? cause you sure sound like your full of shit. No one goddamn cares what you have to say. if miley’s voice annoys you so much, why dont you cut off your unworthy ears, maybe that’ll make you shut the fuck up.

soo cute together!!
    I swear, something about these two
    seems right! :D

Love you

• majusstew

everyone loves miley in someway lol AHIOAHOIHAHA thats a fact :*

he clearly wants publicity

Wants publicity because of the way a girl
    makes him feel? Can you get any more stupid?
    not everything this guy is going to say
    makes him a famewhore, he’s bound to be
    famous anyways because of his role in
    the Last Song, Miley just helped spark
    it a bit.

HA RIDICULOUS!

NICK’S GONNA DATE WHO HE WANTS!

AND PLZ NILEY FANS STOP THE HELL ARGUING!

• lovely09

I’m still rooting for Niley

• really?

niley can suck mah dick.

BITCHESSSSSS.

wow…get over “niley” already. in the words of Nick Jonas “i was 14!!!!!!!!”

Love Miley!!!

• SellyismygirlCrush

3rd?

im thingking why miley loves tall guyz..

hmmmmmmmm

• Mayra.

yay yay yay yay Miley post!!!!!

• Mayra.

well kinda:D

• SellyismygirlCrush

aw

he seems like a sweeeetheart :}

• idkMyBFFjill

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    _______________________
    i love the way he folds his hands together so formally. his constant solemnity is so depressing to me.

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

He kind of reminds me of a grandfather

niceeeee

cheeseeeeee

You can buy your hair but it wont grow, you can fix your nose if he says so, you can buy all the makeup the mac can make, but if you cant look inside and find out who you are too. He makes you feel so damn unpretty

Thats how the selena nick relationship goes

OK.
    #i dont like, nor hate miley cyrus.
    i dont know her and neither do any of you!
    do you realize how pathedic you sound when you say “ughh her voice if so annoying” or “LIAM JUST WANTS PUBLICITY”..
    umm then dont listen to miley if you think she’s annoying? if she comes on the radio then change the station it’s not hard to do.
    and oh please how the hell is liam just wants miley for fame? HE’S ALREADY FAMOUS!! he’s starring in a movie with her and in most romantic movies the two leads usually in up dating! (if theyre both single)

liam is not after mileys fame. he obviously likes her…so just give it a rest!

oh and seriously miley is a grown up mature 17 year old and nick has grown up as well
    you cant go from dating hot guys like justin and liam to nick jonas…
    NILEY IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN PEOPLE..GET OVER IT and stop obsessing over it…it’s freakin weird, get a life!

• LyricandMelody_

?

Yeah, you can stfu now. She’s happy, and you’re bitter. END OF.

nelena looks like an old married couple… awww!

I’m #TeamNicksHappiness

All of you people that are getting mad about Nick and trying to pressure two people to get together can stfu.

They re not gonna make out in public please . You dont have to be all over each other . They re talking …Waaah just waah . At least they talk , they have something to say to each other

• jenny.

NICK JONAS TWEETED ME.
    OH MY EFFING GAWD.
    BEST NIGHT EVERRRR.

i sound like a teenie, but right now i dont care. :]

man you can tell all of you are really young, wtf is niley and nelena

didn’t miley say she loves chicago then here is nick with selena in chicago

i really can’t stand nick. He should just date other chicks other than Selena or Miley

it just adds drama to the fans

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

I saw an article that Miley Cyrus and Megan Fox weren’t engaged “not to their significant others, and not certainly not to each other.” Lol. I laughed.

• fuck liam

your right she leavs all the people who realy lover for people who want monye

• Alex

this guy sounds like a complete tool… I laugh at anyone who falls for his BS… of you haven’t noticed this dude is no diff than any other guy Miley has had because at the end when he gets what he wants he’s going to leave her hurt and TBH just about every guy from Nick to this Jack ass has used her in one way or another to boost their career and being the sweet and oh so niave person that she is she let’s herself become a door mat because she all ways falls too hard too fast for a guy she’s hardly had time to think about and see who they really are and not just the character they portray in the movie and that’s what I think Miley is doing now it’s that she’s a method actor she becomes her roles just like now she has become Ronnie and in her set of mind this hot temperd jack ass is still will and she obviously seems do blinded bygthe fact. and for anyone who’s going to decide to hate me you can blow it out of you ass because I couldn’t care less and no I’m not a teenie with nothing better to do I’m just someone with some experiance in the relationships and I’ve had my share to know a bad apple when I see one

• LoveHate

This just shows how magazines twist celebrities words. He doesn’t even say that he loves Miley because of her laugh, once in the article.

i-c-k

• Mercedes

NICK JONAS TWEETED ME.
    OH MY EFFING GAWD.
    BEST NIGHT EVERRRR.

i sound like a teenie, but right now i dont care. :]

Yay :D i know how you feel, it happened to me 2 days ago!!

• jenny.

NICK JONAS TWEETED ME.
    OH MY EFFING GAWD.
    BEST NIGHT EVERRRR.

i sound like a teenie, but right now i dont care. :]

Yay :D i know how you feel, it happened to me 2 days ago!!

____

ahh im still shakingggg

• Mercedes

Stranger: hey
    You: 54 male
    Stranger: sexy
    You: yesh
    Stranger: 59 female
    You: even better
    Stranger: yep
    Stranger: wanna be a bit more honest now? 19 male
    You: 54 male
    Stranger: lol awesome
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

hahahahahahahaha good one. :D

• YouCallThisBacon??

I am a Niley fan, however liam is NOT TERRIBLE. He seems….nice.
    BUT, i have to point out, Miley has said she falls for romantic guys–too bad liams not romantic(cough, cough, nick)

jdkljkl OK

• idkMyBFFjill

im team regina george
    __________________

Ex. GF’s with new boys:

SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

———————-

lol nick is not a good boyfriend.

To his credit. Miley does seem happy on the pic with him.

But does he?

Its really hard to read him because he always look so stone faced.

• m

Ex. GF’s with new boys:

SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

———————-

lol nick is not a good boyfriend.

To his credit. Miley does seem happy on the pic with him.

But does he?

Its really hard to read him because he always look so stone faced
    he doesn’t like pda but guys like liam have no problem with it

• itsme

StarLight24 said:

itsme said:

For some reason I legit LOL’d at that park bench picture. I have no clue why. I think it’s cute,though.
    I laughed because all the tweenies were freaking out and saying it meant that they are obviously dating :|.

I don’t know what to think. I personally think SOMETHING is going on,or else she’d just wait until LA to see him and she wouldn’t be traveling with him. We can’t say yes or no b/c we don’t know any of the details.

• StarLight24

itsme said:
    I agree with the last part, but I really don’t think anything is going on. I’m not hating on you at all or trying to be rude, but I remember that she traveled to see Taylor Swift and Forever The Sickest Kids. She seems to do that to support all of her friends who are musicians. I’m not trying to start anything, I’m just bringing up a valid point that I haven’t heard anyone mention yet.

Nick with GF:

Ex. GF’s with new boys:

SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

Um. No. Explain please.

Body Language my friend, Body Language.

They seem happier without him?

True but that wasn’t the point i was trying to make. I was saying that Nick should be a better bf. He seems so worried about people knowing his business that he rather at like a stranger to his gf’s. While looking at Liam and Taylor they seem to not care and give their gf’s affection regardless of whose watching.

I think they are just friends. I mean can they look any less romantic?

Very true. What is he afraid of?

• itsme

I agree. Time will tell,that’s all I will say. I’ll support them either way. Woah, that rhymed. haha.

• StarLight24

itsme said:
    You’re a poet and you didn’t even know it. Your new icon is se.xy.

he clearly wants publicity
    totally agree. you should see his Twitter – he’s always mentioning her “like so today is the 1st day filming for the last season of hannah montana” & he brother chris was always dropping Miley’s name before he deleted his twitter. This guy is definitely after futhering his career through her fame. what a douch he is & so ugly.

he clearly wants publicity

Very true. What is he afraid of?

People knowing his business.

Aaaw,lmao. He’s so cute.

And who fucking cares about Nelena? go and talk about that in a Nick or burrito post.

• Janette

I’m happy for them, they look happy and in love. “if flowers good?”, thank God he’s not some cheesy ass dude. And Miley said that she’s not into the whole romantic stuff herself so this is good.

• Melissa

Aaaw,lmao. He’s so cute.

rofl!!

I am a Niley fan, however liam is NOT TERRIBLE. He seems….nice.

no, she said she’s not into the whole romantic stuff, it makes her nervous. she rather stay home and watch a movie then go out and eat on the roof.

• gkd13

he doen’t seem that into her

do u guys watch the bachelor ?
    Seriously Vienna is Danielle sister I swear haha or danielle in blond :)

• Criisti

for some reason i still dislike liam!I ALMOST NEVER CARE WHO MILEY DATES. but liam…OH I DISLIKE HIM VERY MUCH!! AFTER I READ THE ARTICLE I WAS PISSED AND STUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER AT HIS PIC! ooh i just dislike him ALOT for some reason.

• Hilary

Miley is gorgeous <3
    I absolutely love Miam <33

I am a Niley fan, however liam is NOT TERRIBLE. He seems….nice.

__
    Valentine’s Day is not too far now so he gonna have to be romantic. I wanna see what will he do for her for sure.

There is no such thing as conditional love. Love is either unconditional or it’s no love. You might like someone conditional on their personality or behavior or circumstances. But love accepts no boundaries. So never say ‘I love you because’, for love has no cause, love comes from God.

• mileysupporter

So i don’t know if i should say this..hmm you probably wont believe me anyway.So here goes..nick just confirmed on his private twitter that he is infact dating selena..he even gave her a private twitter too.It started out with someone calling him gay-which he didn’t take too kindly too,then admitted it.He gave sel his password+she said something on it,then deleted it (before the name calling).Then some idiot called her a tramp.Nick is not very happy.It’s horrible that all that drama went down yesterday! selena seems so sweet..It’s really not cool,and YES!!!!IT’S REALLY THEM,BEEN FOLLOWING NICK+MILEY FOR MONTHS!!anyway that’s all..just to get people to finally leave them alone+let them be happy,like ‘miam’ xo

• msjonas13

awwwwww

We all love Miley for her laugh.

NICK JONAS AND SELENA GOMEZ WERE EATING AT QUARTINOS TOGETHER AND HOLDING HANDS WHEN THEY LEFT!!

Hm, somehow he doesn’t sound like he has much experienced with girls. My bf also was worried he would break something or hurt me when we were together at the beginning, ha ha.
    He will figure our what girls like. :)

i realy like liam and miley

yes!!! Miley is happy now!!! i love both!

I am a Niley fan, however liam is NOT TERRIBLE. He seems….nice.
    —————

i agree…. mmmm …. liley fan? why not?

:D

ps: team miley – demi

No, it’s not them. How old are you, 9?
    Don’t believe everything you read on the internet, child.

jenny. said:

ahh im still shakingggg

aww..it’ll go away lol. what did he say?

_____

@ItsJenny20 thanks so much!
    lmfao, those 3 words mean the world to me.
    ____________

You know why? He saw your pic… and you’re pretty :)

• sugapuff

Really starting to like him he’s being interviewed in a teeny way and he’s just like honest, he seems like a nice guy.

• Mercedes

ahh im still shakingggg

aww..it’ll go away lol. what did he say?

_____

@ItsJenny20 thanks so much!
    lmfao, those 3 words mean the world to me.

:D aww yay!!

• Sillyface223

Aw, Miley and Liam seem genuinely happy. And they look so freakin hot as a couple ;]

is there more pictures of selena with nick i mean they probly took more then just that one picture right?

• Jbug.

Sillyface223 I Love your icon and TMZ tends to release just one picture with the news that’s all but there might be others.But apparently there isn’t a lot of paps in Chicago,so their probably the only one who spotted them.

Very true. What is he afraid of?

People knowing his business.

People find out he has a gf? Its not gonna kill him.

Am I the only one who feels this is just like summer 2009 with Niley? Same story…

Ex. GF’s with new boys:

SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

———————-

lol nick is not a good boyfriend.

To his credit. Miley does seem happy on the pic with him.

But does he?

Its really hard to read him because he always look so stone faced.

lol he’s not always like that

• itsme

StarLight24 said:

itsme said:
    You’re a poet and you didn’t even know it. Your new icon is se.xy.

Why thank you :) I can’t believe Joe used the word “bromance” last night. haha. Actually, I can, b/c it is Joe we’re talking about.

Very true. What is he afraid of?

Losing fans.

• StarLight24

itsme said:
    Yeah, I could picture him saying that. When/where did he say it though? I didn’t know about it until now haha.

twitter, I think

• itsme

He tweeted it last night. He said “much needed bromance time with @joshpmiller” I think it’s cute how he hangs out with his uncle.haha.

• StarLight24

itsme said:
    Awww…he’s too adorable :).

• itsme

tarLight24 said:

itsme said:
    Awww…he’s too adorable :).

And where are guys like him again? *sigh*

It’s fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.
    It’s fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.

They’re so cute.

They’re so cute.

Who?
    Miam?
    Taylena?
    Nelana?

This comment made me lol

“Was Miley not available for this publicity stunt?”

Liam is hot (:

lets agree to diasagree.
    …………….
    LMAO & I agree with the second comnment.

Liam is hot (:

Liam is hot (:

lets agree to diasagree.

Ex. GF’s with new boys:

SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

———————-

lol nick is not a good boyfriend.

To his credit. Miley does seem happy on the pic with him.

But does he?

Its really hard to read him because he always look so stone faced.

managed to find a pic were he isnt doing blue steel

What if Nick dates Lady Gaga?

• mileysupporter

Demi herself did NOT tweet that ‘coat tail’ thing towards sel,but to some DUDE!(rumour is,it’s that Matt guy from HSM4).Sel’s cousin said he was hacked,if he was lying,then he misunderstood and assumed it was for Sel.Demi+Sel are still close,they talk+text but they just have alot of diff.things going on,which is keeping them apart (truth!)
    Liam and miley + nick and Selena are NOT doing this for publicity (GET OVER IT)They are genuinely GOOD people,they’d NEVER do that and they are ALL happy(truth!)
    -Demi herself said people need to MOVE ON from the nelena+niley war..(truth!)(she has nothing against nick or selena!!!)
    what i’m trying to say is-
    It’s NOT necessary for this=Team Selena or Team Demi OR the WAR over Team niley or Team Nelena.It’s getting OLD NOW! Liam+Justin are their own person,same goes for miley-NO ONE changed anyone or used anyone.THIS IS ALL GETTING OUT OF HAND..you are not supporting your favourite artists who work really hard for YOU+who LOVE what they do.JUST LET HEM BE+LET THEM MAKE THEIR OWN DECISIONS,’CAUSE THEY WILL REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY!! sorry to burst your bubbles=.It’s time to move on.

Sorry for my LONG rant ya’ll,i’m just getting SO tiredof this crap now.I know no-one cares what i’m saying,i’ve never typed like this before.Anywayz So whatever….sorry again..byez ='[ (*runs+hides*)

What if Nick dates Lady Gaga?

lmao

Ex. GF’s with new boys:

SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

———————-

lol nick is not a good boyfriend.

To his credit. Miley does seem happy on the pic with him.

But does he?

Its really hard to read him because he always look so stone faced
    he doesn’t like pda but guys like liam have no problem with it

——————–

Nick is just socially awkward remember when his brothers were saying how he wouldn’t answer the phone to people if he was walking or in a car or practically doing anything but sitting and wouldn’t reply to texts sometimes that is frustrating for a girl, also there is a difference between dry humping in the middle of the street and holding your girlfriends hand in public, its nice to feel wanted.

Miley, could you please give Nicky his balls back, please. I know you are still laughing, but it is said to hear him sing “Stay” like a little girly man. Common! Just put them in a sac and have your dog, Mate, take over to his house.

I love this two together. They look like a happy couple, and i hope they last. It’s okay Liam, miley is not into the whole romantic shit either.

liley!!

liam is better for miley…. i love nick to … but …. i dont he is for miley…

ps: Nick and selena …. I AGREE WITH THE OTHERS…….. PUBLICITY

New team liley!

• sharewisdom

nick and selena are so cute together :P
    ===
    Nick and selena are not cute together she

trashed him and he only doing this in public

because miley got caught kissing the liam

and now he want to show the world he going

out with someone too.

nick and selena need to stop copying.

now nick got infected with selena lame copy

cat attemtp digusting. Don’t come out with

papz caught them because before when they

dated they keep it private why the change

now letting people see them.

copy cat famewhores? nick is jelouse miley

found a real man that looks like a man

while he going out with a girl who look like

she is ten year old face and body. :Miley

is doing better than him.

I love him for the fact that he didn’t really know how much fame she had he knew she was famous but he didn’t know she was MAJORLY famous, lol. He didn’t expect all the photographers & shit, so how is he a famewhore ? He’s just dating a girl that everyone wants to know about. Obviously by what he said here he’s a good guy & he seems like he’s more normal then all the Hollywood people, like Jonas that wear suits & dress up on a daily basis, he can wear shorts & sandals on a daily basis & it’s fine for him. Plus, if he wanted publicity he could have used his BROTHER a long time ago.

BTW, I know I’m on here now but seriously people this site has viruses. My website checker thing goes red everytime I go on this site. Just thought I’d let you know if you don’t want a virus.

nahhh i’m TEAM LENO!!!! he’s kind of a dbag but he’s funnier!! i LOVED that show when he and miley danced the hoedown trowdown!! so freaking funnyyy!!! lol =D

Why hide if it’s a publicity stunt? lol

What are you talking about

so they fuck all the time.. who cares. and she laughs like a fucking hyena. i hate her voice wtf is that noise coming out of her mouth really????

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

This interview was truly sweet. Although the interviewer was kind of jerk and kept pushing the topic….
    Liam seems like a great guy. They’re great together.

Although I did choke on my milk when I read “PUSH HER HARDER”

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

That Nick/Selena picture will be the first post tomorrow morning.

well said by someone on twitter…

Miley and Nick went to lunch and they werent dating…

Im going to wait till i see some body language like maybe actual interest in eachother. Or the classic move nick did on miley when he reached around her to unlock her door when she could have done it herself…

NELENA
    ::::::::::

Well, they are not hiding absolutely anything this time around huh?

• I am who i am whatever that means

Can someone tell me why this guy hates his sister’s best friend(or at least friend)?
    _____________
    I have no idea and i’m asking myself the same question! but i think it’s his way to get attention from his twitters followers who are dumb enough to fall into his Team games!

garret obviously hates selena lol hes messing with demi now

That Nick/Selena picture will be the first post tomorrow morning.
    ___________

Yeah :/

Teenie warfare all day

eeee

• Mayra.

ThanksHeavenForKevin said:

n 18, 2010 @ 09:10 pm
    Mayra. said:

after reading the article I have to asmit that I like Liam now!

really? what does he say?

I´m back!! sorry I was doing homework. Well he sounds cool he talks mostly about Miley and sounds honest and humble, don´t know if that the right word.
    sorry for my english!! I can read it and even talk but my grammar is not that good :s

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

I listened to the interview while imagining hearing his voice and now I kind of want to do him. No joke.

• Mayra.

Anonymous
    (replying to this) – Jan 18, 2010 @ 09:53 pm

That Nick/Selena picture will be the first post tomorrow morning.
    ___________

Yeah :/

Teenie warfare all day

ugh I barely come to OceanUp nowadays with all the Nelena Stuff :(

• shannon

I loved that twitpic of Nick and Selena, awwwwwwwwwwwww okay awws over lmao.

She couldn’t. That car door lock is weird. Neither she or the man they were with could open it. Same thing happened to Maya and Nick in that one video together with Frankie…

NELENA is not epic,,

because nick is quiet
    selena is boring…

• heyitslilyy

MY NEW SLOGAN IS WHENEVER THEY ASK ME:

team niley or nelena:
    TEAM COCO

team demi or selena:
    TEAM COCO

&&

team jb/demi/miley or jb/taylor/selena
    of course im going to reply by saying:
    TEAM COCO
    TEAM COCO FTW!

• SillyAnnJoker

MysteriousMaske… said:

I think Miley might have something against that! ;)

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

—————
    I know…I grow more and more attracted to him every day

nick and selena are so cute together :P

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

My two friends and I saw the trailer for the Last Song and my one friend let out this huge AWWWW when Will said that no one’s ever made me feel the way you whatever Ronnie. lol. I laughed. Then she said she wanted to do him.

Nick and selena two coatriders they are perfect for each other

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

She can come too. No just kidding. I’m gay anyway, but for Taylor Swift.

im team regina george

• Mayra.

Jan 18, 2010 @ 09:52 pm
    NeedYouLikeAHea… said:

Liam seems like a great guy. They’re great together.

Although I did choke on my milk when I read “PUSH HER HARDER”

haha me too
    And too when he says “it´s always though doing physical things with girls” and the he laughs ;)

I like her better now that she is out of this drama. Some people dont like who she is dating but who gives a fuck.

nickjonas

Heading to bed now. Thanks for the love selena! Goodnight!
    less than a minute ago from web

nick and selena picture cute<3

awww he is soo cute~!

so what’s with garret and all this team selena stuff and selena twitpics? does he actually like her or is he just messing around?

________
    He’s been on “TEAM SELENA” for months. Mainly because he’s Justin Gaston best friend and it pisses Miley off.

He’s also desperate to look relevant.

noo that’s from the guitar that they’re playing. its not a hidden message

her laugh really? To me it creeps me out seriously!!!! Anyways Niley should be buried no more of it PLEASE this does look like a real relationship miley has been involve good for her! But really her laugh i just can’t agree don’t like it at all her voice nothing vocal about her it just ugh to me.

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

I hope the Last Song is good. I love Greg Kinnear so much and he’s just so frigging underrated. He needs a box office hit again.

Yeah I like the other ones as well.

Holy shit, people are still on
    about Niley and Nelena. FUCK, that
    was 2008 people. FYI it’s now as we speak
    2010, a new decade which calls for new
    changes.

Some of you guys are really embarrassing.

MysteriousMaske… said:

Yeah I like the other ones as well.

what was he in?

• Mercedes

i feel like OU already posted this..

• LiveLaughLove

I dont really like Miley, but they look super happy and in love. And I think this relationship will last =)

People need to get over Niley already
    seriously! Gosh
    Miley is obviously happy with Liam
    and Nick is happy with Selena

Grow up!

because she dumped his bff

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Little Miss Sunshine. Sabrina. As Good As It Gets.

• oceanupfuckyou

Stop trying to make Niley happen, it’s
    not gonna happen!!___

HAHAHHA Uhh I think JEMI isn’t the one
    that’s going to happen because dear Joe
    Jonas can do 25654646456x better than
    Demi HOEvato. :)

….
    jemi?! maybe

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Well this post is dead.

Anyone ever watch Saved By The Bell?

• newyorkie

ITS MILEY (The Soup voice)

• MileyIsBestest
  • StarLight24

Just wondering, what magazine is this from? Star? People? US Weekly? The Enquirer? I don’t buy any of this until I actually hear Liam or Miley say it. I’m probably going to have people screaming in my face (well not literally since this is the internet) for saying this, but I think there’s still a good chance that they’re just dating and not even in a serious relationship. Everyone’s so quick to assume things when they know nothing about the situation.

im not of miley fan…but im team niley than nelena…

because if nick mingle selena…shes is boring,,and nick is too quit that make them a boring couple,,\

unlike miley can make him laugh..because she is fun,genuine girl..

DEAD DEAD DEAD! SELENA GOMEZ AND NICK JONAS SITTING ON A BENCH TOGETHER !

• KeepTheFaith

Most of you really need to stop saying Miley and Liam aren’t going to last and that Niley will never happen again. You guys have no idea of what’s going to happen in the future. You don’t know how any of these people really feel about eachother either. There’s a lot that goes on between them that we don’t know about. There’s no need to say a couple won’t last. They are young, let them date around a bit and have fun. What happens, happens.

• heyitslilyy

RANDOM QUESTION!!!

so i am pretty sure eveyrone has heard of demi lovato’s trainwreck. is it me, or in every studio version out there, there is a little ring noise.

Listen here at around 1:52

for some reason I always thought it could be like a hidden message or something….

i was a niley fan but then i realised miley has been super normal lately really happy and out of the public eye… i really like her and liam and i personally dont think nick deserves her he has his own complications to deal with… plus hes with selena so w.e and if nick tries going back to miley i will hit him

selena is really flirt shes only folling with nick but not to joe whos folling her too,,,,

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

, 2010 @ 09:35 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

________
    cute :O

garretjiroux / girls make the bigggest deal about food. guys, not so much. . oh and ps.. #TeamSelena
    8 minutes ago from Echofon

Nelena>miam. Gh
    G

• SillyAnnJoker

Aussie Ausie Ausie…

So, if Miley and Liam DO eventually get married does that mean we can call her an honorary Aussie or something?

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

NELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

publicity for both of them

Miley and Liam are happy, Nick and Selena are happy. People, tell me WHY you are fighting? Everything is all right.

Hm, or maybe they actually just wanted to sit and talk?
    No one outside of Disney REALLY cares that much about them. He is already doing fine without “using” her.

I want Garret and Selena to date.

• bree6330

How they were sitting on a bench they didn’t know they were gonna get their picture took,miam were walking in broad daylight,

I Know Rite! Its Jus Annoying Now! GET OVER IT! Its Over! Milesz Like Liam, Nickyy Like Selly!
    Simple!

• Anonymoussssss

I didn’t originally like him, but he seems so nice and genuine. awwww

I love them together. He seems like a respectful guy, and I’ve only read things where people say hes a good person. So, I approve.

At least she moves on after a break up, unlike some male teen star with brown hair and a unicorn curl. cough. cough.

Last time I checked that curly head was backstage with that latino girl from wowp cough cough

ADD IF YOUR A JONAS FAN –>

twitter.com/Nickjonas4lifee

:))))))

• bree6330

If you think about miley really isn’t a good actor because she has dated or been linked to everyone of her love intertests..her and liam will be over her next movie,watch:)

this whole interview is essentially about miley.

seriously it’s so funny how no one cares about him they just care about who he is to miley.

wonder how long he’ll put up with that

lovely09 said:

I’m still rooting for Niley

Stop trying to make Niley happen, it’s
    not gonna happen!!

LOL but seriously they had their run,
    if they were really meant to be they’d
    be together still.

Everything’s better the first time around.

A lot of Miley’s friends like her laugh haha

Miam is soo cute, Miley can just be herself
    around him, someting Jonas and Gaston
    never helped her do.

Niley is like another Ryan/Marissa from
    the OC. Always on and off but eventually
    they find happiness without another, except I hope their love doesn’t end tragically. :/

• Jana

Stop trying to make Niley happen, it’s
    not gonna happen!!___

HAHAHHA Uhh I think JEMI isn’t the one
    that’s going to happen because dear Joe
    Jonas can do 25654646456x better than
    Demi HOEvato. :)

miley is hot

go miley and liam!!!

• Mercedes

NICK JONAS TWEETED ME.
    OH MY EFFING GAWD.
    BEST NIGHT EVERRRR.

i sound like a teenie, but right now i dont care. :]

Yay :D i know how you feel, it happened to me 2 days ago!!

____

ahh im still shakingggg

aww..it’ll go away lol. what did he say?

he doen’t seem that into her

they seem very in love. not like two people that are “dating” and sitting on a bench like they are strangers.

__
    sure.

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

That would be pretty dang sexy

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

You: j lo or katy perry
    Stranger: katy perry
    Stranger: y?
    You: your turn
    You: no its just a fun game
    Stranger: niley or nelena?
    You: OH MY GOD
    Stranger: haha
    You: are you on oceanup
    Stranger: OH MY GOD YES
    You: OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You: who are you??????
    Stranger: ARE YOU SERIOUS???
    You: YES
    You: I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN
    Stranger: i dont hav a username yet…hahah
    Stranger: WHO ARE YOU???
    You: need you like a heartbeat
    Stranger: are u on the miam post??
    Stranger: omggggg!
    Stranger: hey!
    You: that is fucking ridiculous

WHO ARE YOU OH MY GOD
    I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

You: j lo or katy perry
    Stranger: katy perry
    Stranger: y?
    You: your turn
    You: no its just a fun game
    Stranger: niley or nelena?
    You: OH MY GOD
    Stranger: haha
    You: are you on oceanup
    Stranger: OH MY GOD YES
    You: OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    You: who are you??????
    Stranger: ARE YOU SERIOUS???
    You: YES
    You: I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN
    Stranger: i dont hav a username yet…hahah
    Stranger: WHO ARE YOU???
    You: need you like a heartbeat
    Stranger: are u on the miam post??
    Stranger: omggggg!
    Stranger: hey!
    You: that is fucking ridiculous

WHO ARE YOU OH MY GOD
    I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN

• OMG

OMG ITS MEEEE!!

i love her laugh too.

thank god he’s not one of those corny guys, otherwise he would cry like nick in every concert (i think he’s PMSing, but that’s just me). and miley is not into romantic stuff so they’re perfect

• mileysupporter

——————————————
    well isn’t that what couples do?!? ‘hold hands+go out to eat?’ lol -whats the news? (no offence)

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

OMG ITS MEEEE!!
    That is sooooo awesome

• OMG

I know this is hilarious!!!!!!!!!

• bbyk

i don’t think he’s using her. ;P

Miley Cyrus On ‘The 7pm Project’ – 19/01/10

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Yay Liam.
    Miley is one lucky bitch <3

• DemiandMileyPones

They’re too cute! :)

Miley Cyrus On ‘The 7pm Project’ – 19/01/10

___

She looks pretty! And Liam seems like an awesome dude.

Yay Liam.
    Id tap him.. <3

hahahah “i’d tap him” it’s so funny when girls say it

AWW :] I LOVE MILEYY! :3
    but UGHH! :[ I STILL HATE THIS FAG! -.-
    “im not a romantic guy,so…” ughh thats kinda weird :/ hes weird …MILEY FTW! :3
    hope shes rly happy with this guy…but i think MILEY DESERVES A BETTER GUY! :[
    she rly do.. i dont think they will be together for long…love ya Miles :]

Maybe they will become one of the couple that be in the “serious relationship”.

Is it me or does selena look so bored on the pics. Hm maybe when more pics come out it will be different

AWW :] I LOVE MILEYY! :3
    but UGHH! :[ I STILL HATE THIS FAG! -.-
    “im not a romantic guy,so…” ughh thats kinda weird :/ hes weird …MILEY FTW! :3
    hope shes rly happy with this guy…but i think MILEY DESERVES A BETTER GUY! :[
    she rly do.. i dont think they will be together for long…love ya Miles :]
    __

If you love Miley, you should be happy for her, cause she’s happy and in love. so what if he’s not romantic? she’s not into romantic things either, they’re perfect.

they both look bored as hell. and if they’re together, why do they seem like two strangers meeting for the first time?

• Nattalie

Maybe they will become one of the couple that be in the “serious relationship”.
    ——————

Yeah, they seem to be serious.

AWW :] I LOVE MILEYY! :3
    but UGHH! :[ I STILL HATE THIS FAG! -.-
    “im not a romantic guy,so…” ughh thats kinda weird :/ hes weird …MILEY FTW! :3
    hope shes rly happy with this guy…but i think MILEY DESERVES A BETTER GUY! :[
    she rly do.. i dont think they will be together for long…love ya Miles :]
    __

IA. Just be happy for Miley.

• GotDynamitexxx

I dont think Liley is for publicity, they do seem happy together. I started to like Liley like a week ago, and now I do like Liam after I read the article :)

Maybe they will become one of the couple that be in the “serious relationship”.
    ——————

Yeah, they seem to be serious.

I hope they don’t get married anytime soon…. they’re way too young for that :\

_

Maybe they found it awkward after broke up for awhile and now getting back together.

click here to see nelena

__

Wow, they look so happy and in love, lol. Are they talking about someone who died, cause dude … they look sad and bored.

hahahha – “are flowers good”. he’s cute. My bf is like that too. He’s like ” i rather have you in sweatpants and no makeup on, then act it up and be someone I’m not”

Maybe they will become one of the couple that be in the “serious relationship”.
    ——————

Yeah, they seem to be serious.

I hope they don’t get married anytime soon…. they’re way too young for that :\
    _
    i don’t think they wil get married any time soon. they are just getting to know each other plus both of them are quite young and not to mention they are just on the peak of their career.

• Melissa

I love them together! MIAM FTW!

So I’m not crazy? It looks like Nick is trying to hit on her & she is creeped out.

click here to see nelena

__

Astounding because they’re not boring persons AT ALL. They’re always so fun and full of energy!

lol

Maybe they will become one of the couple that be in the “serious relationship”.
    ——————

Yeah, they seem to be serious.

I hope they don’t get married anytime soon…. they’re way too young for that :\
    ___

I don’t think they’re getting married soon, but they will probably be together for a loong time.

Jan 19, 2010 @ 05:55 am
    Melissa said:

I love them together! MIAM FTW!
    _
    What is ftw?

• Tashahahaha

Erm has anyone read this?

And how is Miley a cougar?

Its prob all bullshit but just a bit random.

It looks like he’s preaching her, and she’s like “Yes, master”

Maybe they will become one of the couple that be in the “serious relationship”.
    ——————

Yeah, they seem to be serious.

I hope they don’t get married anytime soon…. they’re way too young for that :\
    ___

_
    wouldn’t it be cool if they stay together and get married when they are older though?

Tashahahaha said:

Erm has anyone read this?
    “Sure, they were loving her when she’s all sweet and innocent, but man o’ man, did the s**t hit the fan when they found me and Miley out in the back lot getting it on,” said an undisclosed band member Miley met this past summer.

And how is Miley a cougar?
    “Look, everyone grows up. In the case of Miley Cyrus, she just grew up too fast and we were starting to think that in another season or two, we’d be faced with fans laughing at us for having a show about the youngest ‘cougar’ to ever grace the Disney airwaves.”

Its prob all bullshit but just a bit random.

That’s satire :)

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Awww. Miam Ftw.

Nah. Selena looks like Nick just told her a bad pick up line.

• shannon

Is this post dead…I always miss the fun. I NEED TO VENTTTTTTTT

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

I know this is hilarious!!!!!!!!!
    I wish more people were on to talk about this with us

• OMG

I know!!!! This is epic!!!!!!

• jenny.

ahh im still shakingggg

aww..it’ll go away lol. what did he say?

_____

@ItsJenny20 thanks so much!
    lmfao, those 3 words mean the world to me.

awwwwwwwwwww…

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

know!!!! This is epic!!!!!!
    Sooooooo epic

• annamile

I LOVE HER TOO!

• vani665

What is she wearing!? Although i shouldn’t be surprised, she wears that stuff everyday. What does he see in her? More importantly: What did Nick see in her? *shudders*
    But as long as she’s not with Nick, I’m all good!
    Here’s some Nick math for you:
    Nick-Miley=HAPPY MEE! :D
    Nick+Selena= Sad me… :(

Youtube.com/OneLife2Liive — Your One & Only Stop for Everything BEAUTY!

http://Youtube.com/OneLife2Liive — Your one & only stop for EVERYTHING beauty. : )

Tashahahaha said:

Erm has anyone read this?

And how is Miley a cougar?

Its prob all bullshit but just a bit random.

That’s satire :)
    ___

LFMAO, this site need to troll a little bit harder. It’s sad how they spend their life.

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Anyone watch Grey’s Anatomy?

Erm has anyone read this?

And how is Miley a cougar?

Its prob all bullshit but just a bit random.

That’s satire :)

Yep. It’s like thespoof :)

This post was written by P. Beckert

P. Beckert – who has written 77 posts on GlossyNews.com.
    P. Beckert’s is one voice vying for frequency room at the top of the opinion dial. Angered and bewildered by many of today’s events, she uses humor as a tool to fight against an onslaught of stupidity and ignorance that seems to permeate the airwaves and pollute the sensitivities of a once brilliant nation. Otherwise, she’s just another peaceful hippie doing her thing

You: 5 inches but it’s thick
    Stranger: im looking for a girl w/ a cam
    You: i’m 54 male and ready to get dirty
    You: hand down my pants
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

they sure look like having so much fun :S

• Tashahahaha

That’s satire :)

Ah, now I look like a fool.

omg i saw that pic of SELENA N NICK TOGETHER!!!!!!!

Liaaaaaaaaaaam, i love this dude. he keeps miley happy, and that’s the only thing that matters.

• I am who i am whatever that means

He sound like a good guy, i like him! I hope he treats her well bc she deserves it!

Nah. Selena looks like Nick just told her a bad pick up line.
    _

Hey, so you are a girl huh?

I ment i LOVE THAT PICTURE OF NICK N SELENA SITTING ON THE BENCH TOGETHER :]

Another night, another sushi date! Miley Cyrus and beau Liam Hemsworth joined four friends for dinner at Katsuya Hollywood, running past the paparazzi to grab a large booth. According to an onlooker, the party looked “very excited” to be at dinner. Cyrus and her boyfriend cuddled in their booth, and the pop star ordered a non-alcoholic watermelon cucumber mojito with their meal. Meanwhile, the group dined on signature dishes like rock shrimp tempura and baked crap hand rolls.

• cm

Damn they should of asked at what point did Liam decide to dump his then GF and was it the same time Miley was making a fool of herself on twitter with Justin. Then the article would of been interesting.

Miley Cyrus And Liam Hemsworth Are ‘In A Good Place’

Miley Cyrus has found a match in Liam Hemsworth, according to a recent report from In Touch.

The 17-year-old Disney sensation and the 19-year-old Australian actor are very compatible.

Even though Miley’s rep denied that Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus are engaged, the two appear to be heating up. They were spotted on January 6 in West Hollywood, where observers noticed their chemistry.

“They’re in a really good place, letting things develop naturally, not too fast,” a friend of Miley’s said.

Luckily for Miley Cyrus, her dad Billy Ray Cyrus ‘loves Liam,” according to the friend. “That’s so important for Miley, that her family get along with her boyfriend.”

Stranger: hey
    You: 54 male
    Stranger: sexy
    You: yesh
    Stranger: 59 female
    You: even better
    Stranger: yep
    Stranger: wanna be a bit more honest now? 19 male
    You: 54 male
    Stranger: lol awesome
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

• Elizabeth

ok they are effin adorable! i love them together. they are both great people and im happy they are together and that they make eachother happy cuz that is what love is all about. ok well i ope they stay togehter cuz i LOVE IT! go miley getting a sexy ass guy! yum!

• idkMyBFFjill

her laugh is awesome. so is demi’s. so is everyone from disney now tht i think about it…it must be a deciding factor when ppl audition for disney.

• Cherry

I don’t get why people call him a famewhore. HE got chosen on his own for the movie. If he does films after the “Last Song” it will be because of his acting in the film not because of Miley.People are saying “oh he is a nobody without Miley” but hello he is going to be in a fucking Nicholas Sparks film. That should place in a right place to get jobs after the movie. So no he is not using Miley.

I think I’ll skip on OU today.I’m scared of The Future Nelena post

Cherry said:

_

People always gonna say that to celebrity dating their love interest! For example Taylor Squared.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

_________

That’s true. =]
    I hope this realationship lasts longer than mustin. She seems genuinly happy with Liam..

run before nily fans wake up.

Every time I see a picture of Miam, I have the song when I look at you stuck in my head. :|

• idusalkdjsalkd

He seems sweet,and Mileys happy. So is Nick with Selena. Theyre all happy,thats all that should matter. People need to stop pushing Nick and Miley on eachother,its not right. Its not fair on them.

IA with Miam but Selena and Nick look bored and uninterested with each other.

I think I’ll skip on OU today.I’m scared of The Future Nelena post

There will be blood

can someone please tell me what mey said on the 7 pm interview about Liam?

can someone please tell me what mey said on the 7 pm interview about Liam?

watch it yourself

How does Lucy Hale know Garret Jiroux???

• BadRomance!xD

im a Niley fan to.. but i also think that Miam is adorable!! and yeah.. now im starting to realize that Nick wasn’t really the right one for her and SELENA isn’t the right one for Nick nor the other way around ALL 3 of them need to find some one else! but i think that Miam will prob last :) (i don’t hate selena in anyway im a HUGE fan and all i just think that selena wiff nick isn’t really a good idea i think that sel needs some one that isn’t so busy so they can REALLY spend some time wiff her)

I’m on my iPhone it’s not loading.

I’m on my iPhone it’s not loading.

He’s very nice. Very much like his character. Awesome friend, he’s there for you etc.

• DemiandMileyPones

_____

Pretty cool, I guess. They look cute. But they look bored as fuck.

_____

Pretty cool, I guess. They look cute. But they look bored as fuck.

I heard your not a Miley fan anymore.

Thanks

hahaha I love how selena doesn’t look at him

• DemiandMileyPones

I heard your not a Miley fan anymore.

____

Ha.! No, I am.. It’s just I didn’t like her stage presence. I still love her.

hahahah Selenas not even looking at nick

That is cute that he likes her for her laugh. Here is where you can get the clothes Miley is wearing in the photo http://www.outfitid.com/

One Rich Bitch Tween!

We actually have a lot of respect for Selena Gomez. But is she worth this much???

Sources reveal that the little tween wizard star of the Disney Channel just banked herself $65,000 for her latest flick, Ramona. But that’s not all!

If the film does well at the box-office (and it should, depending on how accessible it is to the youth nation), Selena is said to rake in another $250,000 to $1 million extra!

Not a bad payout if you ask us! Course, we can guess that Miley Cyrus made that much just for showing up on set for her latest movie.

However, something that Selena has the Miley might not have is a contract for more movie roles with the FOX, the company behind Ramona. They’ve signed a deal with the mini-diva to star in two more movies,in which she would collect $1 million for the first one and $2.5 million for the second.

Welcome to the big times, bb!

lol Perez

hahahah @ the nelena pic. they look like an old married couple

It looks like he’s preaching her, and she’s like “Yes, master”

lol Nick must be the most boring person ever.

CUTEST PICTURE EVER!!

Its cute but they look so bored. She isnt even making eye contact with him

It looks like he’s preaching her, and she’s like “Yes, master”

lol Nick must be the most boring person ever

I wonder what Miley did to entertain herself while he was talking.lol

It looks like he’s preaching her, and she’s like “Yes, master”

lol Nick must be the most boring person ever

I wonder what Miley did to entertain herself while he was talking.lol

it looks like nick is trying to make some conversations and stuff but selena looks sooo not interested
    its like
    N: uhm…soo how’s your acting and stuff ?
    S: good…
    N: great…
    S: uhm…yeah…great
    N: yeah…

I honestly think that they talk like that to eachother

I know millions of girls would love to date Nick and all but i don’t, he’ll bored me to death.

SELENA N NICK AWWW CUTE ;]

• Criisti

i hate this fagget. :[ not cause im a niley fan BUT i personally dont care im moving on. i didn’t really care when she was dating justin. BUT! i just STRONGLY DISLIKE LIAM VERY MUCH! I DONT KNOW WHY! but i really DISLIKE HIM!

selena looks sooo not into
    nick is looking at her and trying to talk to her but she’s soo absent-minded

its like
    N: uhm…soo how’s your acting and stuff ?
    S: good…
    N: great…
    S: uhm…yeah…great
    N: yeah…

Let’s be real this couple bores the shit out of us. They BOTH should find someone entertaining or else they will live in a tedious relationship.

you know whhy ???
    cuz nicks the male version of selena
    and selenas the female version of nick

thats cool.

first, that’s awesome

They don’t seem into each other AT ALL.

————————-

A closed body language illustrates a reserved, distant and unwelcoming attitude. People demonstrating closed body language do not make eye contact while conversing, angle their body away from people, cross their legs and point their feet away

first, that’s awesome

• StarLight24

Here is my outlook on this Niley vs. Nelena BS. It is a bunch of BS. First of all, Niley was only together ONCE. They hung out again when Miley was filming The Last Song but that was it. They were JUST FRIENDS. Nelena POSSIBLY dated once, but there’s still no proof of that. Nick and Selena seem to keep quiet about their personal lives, so we’d probably never know in the first place. Secondly, I don’t think Nick and Selena are dating now. It seems to me like they’re just friends. If I had a friend who was a musician and a guy, I’d go support him and hang out with him but that doesn’t mean we’d be dating. My gosh. They were sitting on a park bench together. Everyone’s saying there are “signs” that they’re dating, but I sure hope not. If so, I’m dating pretty much all of my guy friends. Do us all a favor, grow up and stop treating celebrities differently. Double standards are ignorant and stupid. One last thing, it’s not our business who any of them date. The only thing that is our business is what they discuss in interviews where they themselves are speaking (not magazine smut) and what they do career wise. The rest is not our business and furthermore has no effect on our lives. Thank you.

haha second :)
    good for them

• lovely09

Nick, why did you lethe go. I love Niley!!!

• SellyismygirlCrush

3rd?

• Brooketeeeeny

“oops did i forget fame and fortune? oh ya, that too”

Well if youhave an outgiong personality it can work out

They don’t seem into each other AT ALL.

————————-

LMAO that is exactly what is shown in the photo.

• This is cute
  • StarLight24

This is cute said:

Awww…that made me smile :).

• Mayra.

NeedYouLikeAHea… said:

—————
    I know…I grow more and more attracted to him every day

can I join the club :D I know I said I like Miley and I have a girl crush on her but Liam it´s just so, I donpt know but I wouldnt say no to him

Well if youhave an outgiong personality it can work out

lol no it wouldn’t. I would want to go out and party, go to the movies, ice skate, etc. and he will like to stay home and chill.

Me =/= Nick.

THIS is what is called into each other.

StarLight24 said:

_________________

agreed.

Well if youhave an outgiong personality it can work out

Me =/= Nick.

Hm. True. Yeah I guess you would get into fights because you want to do different things.

This is cute said:

Awww…that made me smile :).

They are seriously teh cutest couple. After Kanielle of course.

Well if youhave an outgiong personality it can work out

Me =/= Nick.

I don’t see this huge appeal to Nick. Yeah he writes good songs but he is not that good looking, sings like he is shitting, and is the most boring teenager on earth.

Thank God! I thought I was the only one who felt that way.

THIS is what i call into each other.

Selena and Taylor were way cuter than Nelena in my opinion.

THIS is what i call into each other.

Selena and Taylor were way cuter than Nelena in my opinion.

agreed.

hahaha check this pic out

I jsut died of laughter.

lmao that’s the real nelena

• fireisinourhearts

hahahah @ the nelena pic. they look like an old married couple

lol that was my exact thought when i saw it.

Ill probably get tons of shit for this but i think that Nelena will break-up and that Selena deserves better and i don’t even like Selena.

THIS is what i call into each other.

Selena and Taylor were way cuter than Nelena in my opinion.

agreed.

——————–

What happened with Taylena he seems like such a sweetheart and wasnt afraid to actually look at her in public

Agreed. I hope Nick is not using her for publicity. I am not even a fan of the girl but I would hate to see her heart broken cause this boy used her. I think thats what happened with Niley during the summer. Miley realized he just used her for publcity. Deja Vu of summer 2009.

• itsme

• StarLight24

THIS is what i call into each other.

Selena and Taylor were way cuter than Nelena in my opinion.

agreed.

——————–

Once again, I think Taylor and Selena were only FRIENDS. I definitely think they may have liked each other but we only ever knew that they were hanging out. Who are we to say if they were dating or not? I think they’re cute as well, but that doesn’t mean they were ever together. Aside from that, it isn’t our business. We have no influence on their lives and they have no influence on ours.

• StarLight24

itsme said:

Nick with GF:

Ex. GF’s with new boys:

SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

———————-

lol nick is not a good boyfriend.

To his credit. Miley does seem happy on the pic with him.

Ex. GF’s with new boys:

SEE THE DIFFERENCE!

———————-

lol nick is not a good boyfriend.

To his credit. Miley does seem happy on the pic with him.

But does he?

• really?

hagafafafGGgafafaggagafga

awwww cute Nick n Miss Gomez:] where are the rest of the pics i want to see more :]

I like limey ;)

• I am who i am whatever that means

nickjonas

Heading to bed now. Thanks for the love selena! Goodnight!
    less than a minute ago from web
    ____________
    I see what you’re trying to do! This is a Liam/mile post, get that garbage out of here

• Mayra.

Ok I´m back with my homework :s

i dont really know much about him but he seems pretty cool. im not a huge fan but im happy for her and so should her fans. also some of you really need to get over miley. miley is clearly in love with someone else just get over it. anyways i wish miley the best of luck.

SELENA AND NICK ARE NOT TOGETHER NICK IS USING SELENA TO MAKE MILEY CYRUS JEALOUS THAT’S ALL

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

He’s a MAN in a world of teeny boppers….mmmm

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Taylor’s my crush but I think I have more affection for Miley. Which doesn’t sound like it makes any sense but it does in my head so yeah. lol.

They are young so serious relationship is a little understatement to me.

jdkljkl OK

jdkljkl OK

• Jessie//

Awww! They are good together and definitely happy :) It’s nice to see Miley in a good, stable, loving relationship for once. No drama and she looks really happy!

• Jessie//

what i’m trying to say is-

_________________________

Dude, I love you right now. Like honestly, that is EXACTLY how I feel

• sorriso

SillyAnnJoker
    Jan 18, 2010 @ 09:58 pm
    SillyAnnJoker said:

MysteriousMaske… said:

I think Miley might have something against that! ;)
    ——————–
    I THINK MILEY IS A VERY SPECIAL GIRL AND NEEDS A SPECIAL GUY TOO ! LIKE TAYLOR LAUTNER :D
    P.S = NELENA COMPLEMENT
    BORING + BORING = BORING !

IA. Give me Joe any time, any day.