Joe Jonas ROOMIE DINNER NIGHT

joe-jonas-roomie

• Daisy Montana

You are SO disgusting.

• YouBelongWithMe

Hey wait for me!

• rose <3

HAHA. looks like joe has bride of frankenstien hair :p

theyre cute <3

• Forever 16.

Joe,

*yawn* cool

Joe,

nick

• Charlotte-x-

Joe looks like he has an afro.

• Forever 16.

I can transform ya,

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

say whaaaaaat?
    hahaha that make me laugh hard :P

• Forever 16.

Joe,

nick
    _______
    Oceanup,

• Yummy!

I bet Joe did the cooking!

• sparrish

LOL Jack looks so different…

everytime I look at this, I giggle. it’s so adorable. hahah.

Sixty seconds with Nick Jonas

Indy: So you just wrote and recorded a new song on the road?

NJ: Yeah! We just finished up in the studio a little while ago. It’s a new song called “Stay,” and we recorded it on our day off. The song is about falling for someone, about those feelings, so it’s great when you have a good inspiration to write something.

Indy: Who are you dating this week? I can’t keep track.

NJ: Oh? Well, I think I’d prefer it to stay that way, maybe.

Indy: Fair enough. So your nickname in the Jonas Brothers is actually “The President”?

NJ: Yeah. And it’s kinda funny, ’cause it’s actually longer than my real name. It was a nickname given to me because I was always very serious. So it just stuck, and now it’s kinda played a part in my adventures with this new side project [Nick Jonas & the Administration, whose debut album comes out next month] and become an inspiration for the name of the band.

Indy: The Administration [who worked with Prince] seem to be helping you explore classic R&B.

NJ: I think so. And the guys in the band will definitely mention [soul artists'] names that I’ve never heard about before, so I’ll check it out online and get inspired from that.

Indy: Even though you’re serious, I’m betting you watched that Jonas Brothers South Park episode and at least chuckled.

NJ: I can honestly say that I didn’t watch it. I don’t know that people would say that they’d actually watch 30 minutes of someone poking fun at ‘em — that’s not the best way to build up your self-confidence. But I think it is a compliment, in a bit of a strange way. And there are things I’ve seen in the past that use us as a punch line that I think are hilarious. But in that one particular case, I decided not to watch.

At Denver’s Paramount Theatre, Jan. 23 and 24.

Source: Colorado Springs Independent.

What is that? Hamburgers?

• Daisy Montana

Did any one find Nick Jonas 2010 armpit hair pics? I want them!

Indy: Who are you dating this week? I can’t keep track.

NJ: Oh? Well, I think I’d prefer it to stay that way, maybe.

:O OMJ! He is sooo dating Selena. lmao, jk. I dont get what he means.

• Go Away!

Did any one find Nick Jonas 2010 armpit hair pics? I want them!
    NOT you again!

• DIANA

JOE YOU ARE SUPER….YOU ARE THE BEST FROM JONAS BROTHER LOVE YOU

I wonder who took the picture? hmmm…

• Anonygfjdfmous

joe looks like he has an afro if u dont look at it well enough lol
    anywayss LOVE HIM!!! he seems so laid back and great
    i like him better than nick now (:
    no drama <333

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Cute pic.

Though I never took pics like that with my old roommates. Too cheesy for me.

• Charlotte-x-

Indy: Who are you dating this week? I can’t keep track.

LOLOLOL. Me neither.

• YouBelongWithMe

Daisy Montana said:

Did any one find Nick Jonas 2010 armpit hair pics? I want them!
    We get it.
    You are obsessed with Nick J’s armpit hair so much. You don’t have to repeat yourself on every single post talking and asking about his armpit hair. You should go up to Nick J with a razor and shave his armpits so your questions are answered. Then after you have his armpit hair you should seal it in a bag and put it under your pillow at night. So you can think of Nick’s armpit hair at night and dream about it all you want. And maybe one day you and Nick’s J armpit hair will get married.

At least we get to see Joe’s new haircut.

Looks the same just shorter.

look at selenas boobs they’re HUGE

I don’t find him attractive with that haircut. Seriously, if he wasn’t a celebrity, I doubt he would have so much succes with girls. But, I think he looked really hot with longer curly hair.16

• iFly…JJ

I absolutely love Shane Dawson:D

really? can we not leave an adorable picture alone? it`s pretty low down so they may have just stuck the camera on the table & set a timer. leave `em alone.

• Lilly

YouBelongWithMe

what’s up with cory face in your icon?

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Jan 21, 2010 @ 11:48 am
    iFly…JJ said:

I absolutely love Shane Dawson:D
    Haha same here <3

• sparrish

OT: My mom threw out my ipod shuffle by accident. I’m bawling my eyes out, now all my music is gone.

he looks like he had a cool night with the roomies.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

I’m back in FULL FORCE so whatch out. LOL

Dinner night. Joe, why didn’t I get that invite, HUHHHHHHHHHH?? LOL

• kate_kate

Love Them!!.. :D :*

• mapi

cute!!!

i wanna print this out, frame it, and hang it in my room.
    epitome of love

Joe’s tweet regarding sunshine and rain is not completely true. I’ve danced and played in the rain, but I still say that sunshine brings happiness.

• sparrish

OT: My mom threw out my ipod shuffle by accident, now I have no more music. I’m crying :(

I’m so jealous of his roomies. Joe is adorable.

• YouBelongWithMe

Lilly said:

YouBelongWithMe

what’s up with cory face in your icon?
    I think he is making a funny face.
    I found it online.

• sparrish

Daisy Montana said:

You are SO disgusting.
    ****
    GO.AWAY.

• iFly…JJ

I absolutely love Shane Dawson:D
    Haha same here <3

He’s so awesome.

• YouBelongWithMe

Daisy Montana said:

You are SO disgusting.
    Me? You are the one who always talks about Nick J’s armpit hair.

• Daisy Montana

Jan 21, 2010 @ 11:53 am
    YouBelongWithMe said:
    Daisy Montana said:

You are SO disgusting.
    Me? You are the one who always talks about Nick J’s armpit hair.
    Just to fucking know if he has armpit hair! RIGHT NOW. Your way of thinking is so gross and disgusting.

• itsme

And why wasn’t I invited to this dinner?

I think it’s adorable how Joe is obviously enjoying being single and having “bromances”. haha.

We get it Joe. You live with two of the Bulldozer band members. You do nothing but visit friends, get your hair “did” and eat. Sometimes you throw a song writing session in. Rough life. You have lost my respect.

• sparrish

OT: How do you get music back onto your Itunes. I had my laptop re-imaged and so it wiped all the programs off, including Itunes.

really? you lost respect for him because he`s enjoying time off? just shut up.

Wow. Anger issues much?

• sparrish

**************
    Give it a rest, already. Seriously. This post is about Joe, and sane people, and normal things. I understand you have some creepy fetish, that’s fine. But quit bringing it up, not everyone and their mother would like to hear about it.

• YouBelongWithMe

Well it may be gross and disgusting but that is what it seems by your comments.

• iFly…JJ

You are SO disgusting.

Bitch stfu.
    Dont mess with ybwm.

—————
    What the hell is your problem? I was just wondering who took the pic. STFU already!

• Pixita

Love the romantic candles boys

• YouBelongWithMe

Bitch stfu.
    Dont mess with ybwm.
    Thanks

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

He’s so awesome.
    I laughed so hard when I saw the vid
    with this Fred song hahahaha
    when he say TITTIES TITIES(8)so fast
    oh man oh man.

• iFly…JJ

Thanks

Welcome… what the hell is this argument about armpit hair?

• Mercedes

Kool-aid Smile.

what the hell? what do you expect him to do, go live in a trashcan on the streets so he seems more humble?

if being a normal person loses your respect then i guess you dont have respect for anyone in this world.

and just to put this out there, you dont know what goes on in his life behind the cameras and stupid twitter tweets. no ones perfect, i hope you realize that one day.

• iFly…JJ

He’s so awesome.
    I laughed so hard when I saw the vid
    with this Fred song hahahaha
    when he say TITTIES TITIES(8)so fast
    oh man oh man.

Haha.
    Have you seen the “Single ladies reaction vid” haha.

• Pixita

This photo was so dark,I lightened it up so you can see them better, hotties X 3

• YouBelongWithMe

Welcome… what the hell is this argument about armpit hair?
    ———————-
    Ya

===============
    It didn’t show it!

===============
    It didn’t show it!

• Charlotte-x-

You are SO disgusting.

Wow. You actually have other words in your vocabulary…

• iFly…JJ

Ya

Haha.
    Talk about random stupidity.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

What’s is up with all this “Nick Armpit Hair”?

I go away from OU for awhile and I come back to this.

• Pixita

===============
    It didn’t show it!
    That’s weird? Does this one work?

• iFly…JJ

What’s is up with all this “Nick Armpit Hair”?

I go away from OU for awhile and I come back to this.

Some weirdo.
    I have no idea.

at a quick glance i thought joe had a afro because of the circle thing behind him :)

• musiciseverything

This sexy beast. I love his smile is this picture as well. I just love Joe period. =]

• Brittnee

I am glad that Joe is spending time with hia Roomates. And, also his Band. I am glad to see Joe Jonas happy. I Love Joe Jonas because it is something about him make me like him more. But, I am Love Joe Jonas forever. And, He just love to have fun. You Rock Joe Jonas .

god i love the way joe looks right now.
    i love scruffy looking guys.

and guys. armpit hair is a natural thing. its not a persons fault if they get turned on by it. :)

• jerseygirl

Jan 21, 2010 @ 12:51 pm

——————
    Hello Yvonne/kelly –

We get it. You are extremely bored and pissed because Kevin is not out in the spotlight. You are extremely jealous of Danielle. So now you have taken to making nasty rude comments about Joe these past few days because of it. Since you can’t talk about Kevin; you will trash Joe. You are so obvious it’s laughable. STFU and GTFO already. I’m so sick of your bullshit.

Joe is so adorable :)

• msjonas13

Wish I was there!

• JOEnas:]

id have dinner with him ANYDAY!

YYYYESSSSSS!

• Lilly

YouBelongWithMe said:

Lilly said:

YouBelongWithMe

what’s up with cory face in your icon?
    I think he is making a funny face.
    I found it online.
    he look like he’s constipated or something LOL

===============
    It didn’t show it!
    That’s weird? Does this one work?
    —————–
    Yes! It works. Thanks, Pixita! :)

• AliBoulala

Jan 21, 2010 @ 11:31 am
    YouBelongWithMe said:

You are the uncoolest person ever when you __________________

when you use a taylor swift song as youre screen name

• YouBelongWithMe

You are the uncoolest person ever when you __________________

• sophiee

lool @ the candles :D

We’re glad its a success!

• JohnnyJonas

;D

• YouBelongWithMe

Your Mama is so fat
    that she__________________

• YouBelongWithMe

You are so dumb that you____________

Joe looks so creepy…

• Pola

firt intelligent comment :)

yeah..if you could spell FIRST maybe it would be.

• xostephxo176

any more space for another roomy boys??? im available….

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Yo, nice face let’s go dinner.

• jerseygirl

I spy an Yankee gnome. :D

I wonder what Joe cooked.

• xoxo

loving this new Joe. he is just being himself and i like what i see :))))
    face it,one more year and the JB are over…Joe will turn out to be a good actor

• ILoveGarbo