Nick Jonas HAITI HELP, Dating Someone?

Nick Jonas & The Administration will perform on The Jay Leno Show on NBC Jan. 28 @ 10 PM/ 9 PM central. Nick revealed to MTV that he is ‘working some things out right now’ to be a part of the Haiti relief effort: ‘Because it’s not confirmed, I can’t necessarily share it just yet. I think that the main thing to remember is we can all do something whether it’s a little bit or a lot. I’m willing and ready to help if I can in any way. I definitely feel for the people in Haiti.

If an opportunity does come up for us to be able to go visit, I think that would be an amazing trip. But I think it’s about taking it one step at a time and trying to do what we can here first.’ Nick also chatted with The Independent. On recording STAY: ‘We just finished up in the studio a little while ago.

It’s a new song called ‘Stay,’ and we recorded it on our day off. The song is about falling for someone, about those feelings, so it’s great when you have a good inspiration to write something.’ Who are you dating this week? I can’t keep track. Oh? Well, I think I’d prefer it to stay that way, maybe.

Did you watch the Jonas Brothers South Park episode? I can honestly say that I didn’t watch it. I don’t know that people would say that they’d actually watch 30 minutes of someone poking fun at ‘em, that’s not the best way to build up your self-confidence. But I think it is a compliment, in a bit of a strange way. And there are things I’ve seen in the past that use us as a punch line that I think are hilarious. But in that one particular case, I decided not to watch.

Funny how Selenas Naturally Is Falling Down Down Down the itunes chart she can’t compare to jb or demi or miley. ahahahah

• xostephxo176

he would rather her not know how/if he is dating???

this can only mean one thing…

PANCAKES ARE GOOD.

sorry that was my attempt at being funny, i was inspired by joe jonas.

• HeyYouOkayNot

I love that he wants to hel Haiti :)

What the hell does he mean?

• randomstar

i love you nick

• IDon’tGiveAWhat??

Does anyone still root for Zashley lol?

______

I do.

• Rawrdom

________________
    wait….when was demi recently have a song on the top of itunes???
    I’m just glad that her song made it as far up as it did.
    ^_^ Good for her.

• NickyJonasForever

Nicholas, I love you and all, but PLEASE get some sleep. You are such a workaholic and I know you love what you do, but get some sleep along the way. For your fans?
    I love you! <3

• m

naturally already did better than any jonas brothers song released last year or this year. IF selena is failing then JB is fading

• croatiangirl

Of course OU. Nick dating someone is the same important as the people in Haiti.

• Coco

Fuck you ocean up

You have to put his prick bro 5min you put his
    FUCK UP!!!!

• Rawrdom

I like that he’s trying to help out as much as possible,and is open for anything.
    Gives me hope for our young stars today.

• m

I agree with Nick if I was him I wouldn’t watch 30 minutes of some stupid characters making fun of me either.

• m

croatiangirl said:
    Of course OU. Nick dating someone is the same important as the people in Haiti.
    Nice icon. You gonna watch Vampire Diaries tonight?

• Rawrdom

Of course OU. Nick dating someone is the same important as the people in Haiti.
    ______________________
    I like how they try to casually throw it in the title.
    OU sickens me at times.=|

• iFail2Much

South Park? lol

• m

Jonsa Brothers don’t even have time to go to Haiti. AFter Nick finishes his tour he’s gonna start filming JONAS season 2 right away. And in the summer another tour. They’re too busy!
    But they already donated 30,000 dollars that should help.

• NickyJonasForever
  • xoxokatie8

roflll

• K

Was there a new South Park epi. with JB or ??

She likes MEN therefore she doesn’t like Nick!

How you can know that Nick wasn’t spontaneous man for her?\

I mean he wanted to take her on a freakin helicopter over NYC! If that’s not spontaneity I don’t know what is! haha :)

that’s when he dated miley he was fun and exciting that was before selena ruined him and turn him into grandpa nick, boring, and useless. A guy who only want to sit on a bench and get old.

TWITTER.COM/HANNABEYR

i hope he can go but they hav already given over 30,000 dollars which is amazing! nd enough w/ the dating thing…he will reveal who he is dating if he wants to…as long hes happy im happy!

If you mean in 2008 No burning up sold 2 million. and jb cd sold 1 million wolrdwide and what has selena sold 400k world sad.

And demi had Here we go again it charted at number 15 on BB.

lmao my mom was standing behind me and was like “soo Nik and selena are dating again”
    i was just lik e” uhmmm yeah i think but who reallly cares anymore”
    and while walking away shes lik e” its cuz miley doent want him anymore.He’s too immature” lmaoo mom <33
    NOT trying to start anything just thought it was funny xD

• croatiangirl

I watched just the first episode.I m not from the USA. Which one is hotter for you?
    Stefan or Damon??

• livindalife

Yeah, I’d rather learn about Nick Jonas’ dating life than sympathize for the Haiti victims also, OceanUP.

They are amazing, Boys!

It’s ‘Falling Down’ bcause of NELENA/Nick

I love you! <3

He can’t he is getting busy with selena on the tour bus and hotel. She already acting like his leeche.

• *

He’s actually dating me.
    Has been for a few months.
    Thanks.

Jan 21, 2010 @ 04:25 pm

well… wellll. look what I found Miley fans something to smack selena fucking fans in the face with.

Remember all those sluts comment about miley see thru shirts and showing her bra and selena fans stared calling a slut and a whore!!

According to selena fans look who join the club of whores according to them

selena the copycat miley wannabe
    and this is not her style!!!!

miley style again. Everytime selena copies miley changes her style and then selena copies it again.

A true stylist is a person who has their own style is not the person who copies selena.

What the fuck is nick thinking dating a miley wannabe didn’t he have the original the best and he tooks the copycat??? way to downgraded nick he change diamond(miley) for
    fake cubic(selena)

——————————

selena has biig boobs lol!!
    how does that make her a miley wannabe…maybe she wasnt aware that that black shirt would stretch out so much since her booobs are bigger…lol
    ur pathetic. miley i doubt she even waers a bra and when she does she INTENTIONALLY shows it off to the whole world!!!

• Apeshit_x

I can’t wait to watch this I think the celebs are going to be in 3 places. Los Angeles, New York, and London.

Swift, Selena, possibly Jonas, Zac, Ashley and Vanessa will all be in Los Angeles.

love nelena

Nelena is LOVE

• Apeshit_x

OT;OMG OMG OMG VAMPIRE DIARIES IS ON HERE!

• MileyIsBestest

Far out someone posted this interview in an earlier post!

NELENA is LOVE

does this website ever discuss anyone else besides the jonas bros 24/7? ughh

• xoxokatie8

when’s the telethon?

Nelena FTW

nelena are IN LOVE

• croatiangirl

Who s hotter Stefan or Damon??

• MileyIsBestest

nelena!

nelena are IN LOVE
    __

Nelena smell like an old burrito.

NILEY!
    FUCK SELENA!
    FUCK HER IN THE NECK!

NELENA is LOVE

nelena is grandpa and grandma boring.

They are not exciting or interesting couple they are quite boring not good for their careers.

NELENA = SMELL LIKE A SKUNK !
    PEE … YOU !

Nick basically been saying in these interviews that they are not dating. He’s just looking for attention, & this is the perfect bait to toy with.

• ashley

ZACKTAYLOR.CA EXCLUSIVE: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT NELENA…As ZackTaylor.ca confirmed yesterday, Selena Gomez and Nick Jonas are dating again!!There have been tons of rumours & reports out there on whether or not this reunion is just a Disney PR stunt, or actually for real?! Well, late last night a source very close to Nick gave us some answers…Are Nick and Selena dating 100%??Yes. They are giving it another go. They have been hanging a lot as you already know.So this is not a PR stunt??It may seem that way to some people, but no.Will they confirm it or just let us all guess??They are in the beginning stages. Taking it slow. They will let everyone know when the time is right.Is Disney holding them back from confirming it sooner??I can’t answer that.Does Courtney Galiano stand a chance with Nick again??I don’t think so.

• Trey

Good for Nick:)
    Help Haiti<3

• livindalife

ROFL. Ken Baker’s “source” turned out to be a manager of a resturaunt.

According to selena fans look who join the club of whores according to them

selena the copycat miley wannabe
    and this is not her style!!!!

fake cubic(selena)

livindalife said:

ROFL. Ken Baker’s “source” turned out to be a manager of a resturaunt.

HOLY SHIZZ, the owner is not lieing, is he?

• Lemonade

I preferred Nick with the JB, he kept his mouth shut, and Joe seems much better (pun!).

Why can’t this boy just admit if he is dating someone, it would be awful to be in (the person they are dating) her shoes!

And, he shouldn’t take himself so seriously, only people who take themselves too seriously would get hurt by a little fun poked at them (Southpark!).

i am the only who who has to re-read sentences when like nicks talking in an interview and they put it in writing?
    if that makes any sense

if that makes any sense

Nope you are not alone.

i love Nick and i also love Selena, but them as a couple i dont know why the thought makes me cringe!! :/

as much as i love the jonas brothers, that ep of south park was funny! i was in stiches!! jonas brothers still rule :):)

• sparrish

Well, I can see the haters are in rare form here tonight. *rolls eyes*

Otherwise, how is everyone else doing?

• kate_kate

He Is Sweetest!! :D

• NeedYouLikeAHeartbeat

Cool beans. I can’t really think of anything to say about this interview

• who i am Nick Jonas is amazing

LOL if you guys havent read the last sentence in the interview!!!! lol im pretty sure he was being sarcastic

ily nick!!!!

They got me to watch the telethon as soon as they said the Jonas Brothers were going to be on. It is nice that these celebrities care and want to time to help other people and probably money too. We know the Jonas Brothers have already donated some.

• mapi

Team NickJ

Stay?
    All about Nelena!
    We all know that things weren’t so perfect with Nelena when they first started. They started out as a lie. Not a lie in the sense that they never happened, but a lie in the sense that they denied that they happened. Disney didn’t want their relationship public because it would look bad for the ‘Disney’ name. There were even fans that said they ran into Nick and Selena together back then, but Selena wasn’t allowed to take pictures with them. Why else would she not be allowed to take pictures? Because it would start a riot within Disney fans. Well sadly, Nelena didn’t last long and Nick tried to ‘reconnect’ with Miley and he did, but only in a sense of friendship. Lately, we’ve been noticing Nelena. Proof of their rekindled friendship occured in December on a Christmas vacation to Texas. Out of nowhere, an actual photo of Nelena surfaced. So it brings me to the first line of ‘Stay’; “It’s hard to believe where we are now.” Nelena went through hell and back. They’re friendship deminshed, they constantly lied about their relationship because of the media, and Selena actually came to the point of possibly hating him for hurting her, but after connecting in Texas, it seems that Selena has put some of that behind her. Nick is basically saying that he never thought the day would come where they would be on ‘okay’ terms, let alone spending time with each other. The keyword in that first sentence is ‘now’. Nick is speaking in present tense; meaning this is just occuring and it’s quite a coincidence that Nick writes this song AFTER he invites Selena to his first concert. Selena was there supporting Nick even after he hurt her and even if he didn’t deserve for her support, but Selena was still there for him. She was basically there holding his hand. Sound familiar? “Your hand in mine, Baby, feels right somehow.” We can clearly see the obvious in a physical sense, but let’s dig deeper. A hand…a means of support. When you’re down, a helping hand is there for you. When you’re afraid, a hand is there to comfort you. Remember, we’re still speaking in present terms. Who has been around Nick recently? Selena. She’s been holding his hand through this new journey in his life and he’s acknowledging that. He feels her support, he feels that she cares, and he’s loving that.

To be continued in next comment…

i loove nick j

• Chelsea-Rose

I understand why he hasn’t seen the SP episode, no one wants to see themselves being made fun of. But I still think it’s hilarious :)

• Zarla

He’s my future husband……………… BACK OFF! Lol. (:

• selenaaa<3

THIS WILL CHEER YOU UP!!!!!!!!

it will make you smile :D garunteed

I love the Jonas Brothers. I think they’re great. It’s ashame many people don’t see it.

• retroray

THE SOUTH PARK EPISODE WITH THE JONAS BROTHERS WAS HILARIOUS XD

I Love Nickkk.

• iLoveChrisBrown

I love Nick too. Yeas 2nd

• Tashahahaha

Does anyone still root for Zashley lol?

Does anyone still root for Zashley lol?

Nope. Zanessa is too cute.

• Kaylee

of course he’s dating someone…
    he’s dating me, DUH. :)

• sandy Jonas

LEAVE NICK ALONE YOU STUPID GOSSIP PEOPLE! O.o
    i swear im sick of it. I feel bad for Nick!
    SO MANY FANS OBSESSED ON WHO HE DATES!
    ITS NONE OF OUR FUCKING BUSINESS!
    Stupid talk hosts, leave him be, thats his
    privacy! fucking idiots >.>

• msjonas13

ima watc hhh
    i love them

• jessienichole14

Oceanup is so unreliable.

• Jason

m said:

But they already donated 30,000 dollars that should help.

i’m going to Haiti in the spring hopefully

• suhvanuhh

It sucks that he knows people make fun of them >,<
    Like in south park.

• Rawrdom

And demi had Here we go again it charted at number 15 on BB.
    ___________________
    I loved jb I honestly did,but you have to admit that there is a huge gap between 2008-2009….Or maybe I just missed something.

love you nick.

you are truly an amazing person.

now if someone asks you about haiti, that’s what you say.

and i’m sure he meant it too, he wasn’t just saying it.

unlike some people *coughtaylormomsenwhoivelostallrespectforcough*

i’m just trying to finish up my album.
    not so much thinking about that right now.

what a heartless idiot.

not that i’m comparing nick to taylor momsen or anything, i’m just saying, nick does so well in interviews.

ikr?

• nickjjismyhusband

hes such a sweetheart<3

• JB rocks my socks

why cant i see or hear the damn video!!!

I think its great the way they involve themselves with charity and to help the world.

They’re so inspirational.

P.s-Nick was basically not saying he was dating anybody, he just said that he prefers it if they cant keep track so its more personal, in general.

Party in The usa is still selling more than Natrually.

Party in The usa is still selling more than Natrually.
    Anyone excited for miley new cd and see what she going to say about nelena because we all know the girls tells it all in her songs.

Eager to check miley new cd’s can’t wait.

NELENA IS DA BEST! Niley SUCKED.

• Apeshit_x

Dear Ted:
    It seems more and more like Nick Jonas has a thing for getting back with his exes. First he was “reconnecting” with Miley Cyrus during the summer, and now he has been spotted several times with Selena Gomez. Care to share on the subject? Is it possible that their young love has been rekindled?
    —Lindsay

Dear Tween:
    Don’t expect wedding bells anytime soon. Niley is far from over.

Dear Ted:
    —Lindsay

Dear Tween:
    Don’t expect wedding bells anytime soon. Niley is far from over.