Nick Jonas Last Time Around NEW SONG

Who I Am was already released in Mexico.. thus it’s exploding onto YouTube..

Around the web

AGREE :)

• JustMe

i agree with you… PEOPLE JUST ONE DAY COME ON!!!!

nelena :( gross

AMAZING!!! I just wish OU wouldn’t post the songs so early, but I’m still saving them to my favorites!!

yeah i wish it was about miley.
    but listen to the lyrics last summer. not the one that just passed but the one before that. him and selena were together and her hair was longer than she cut it :(
    i hate nelena!!!

niley forever

• SelenaxKelsey

Some of his money goes to change for childen that’s cool. I like this song a lot.

Screw every one of you who are downloading this without paying for it. When an artist makes music it should not be stolen. Taking music without paying the artist who created it is no different than stealing something that does not belong to you.

Nick intended on releasing these songs on Feb 2nd. Oceanup you should be ashamed for posting this.

• jjean

Love it!

• CanadianGal

yeah i wish it was about miley.
    i hate nelena!!!

niley forever
    —————-
    Couldn’t we go one day without mentioning Niley or Nelena?

Oceanup what the hell are ya doin stop posting leaked songs

DON’T DOWNLOAD IT NICK WORKED HARD ON THIS JUST WAIT UNTIL THE ALBUM COMES OUT!

• jjean

Jan 22, 2010 @ 08:01 pm

I plan on buying it anyway. Go Nick!

I’m sorry I haveto bring this up but it seems like it’s about Miley… Don’t hate just opinion

Yeah i think he wrote about her and justin

• HeyYouOkayNot

why ??? that’s bad

• YouBelongWithMe

Youtube is being a bitch any how and it will be deleted very soon. Beware.

i really hate that these are being leaked, but i’ve already preordered the cd, and if i hadn’t, i’d still go buy it anyway

so who is the exgirlfriend who cut her hair or whatever?

• kelsey123

well he recorded these songs all in April, so it was before Selena cut her hair and also he’s been writing these songs for like 2 years now so god knows who any of these songs are about! it could be about his god damn long lost dog for all we know. haha jk, but really, no one knows when each of these songs were written.

• Melissa=)

I plan on buying it anyway. Go Nick!
    =============
    me too. im definately gonna buy the album when it comes out. :)

• seriously.

Couldn’t we go one day without mentioning Niley or Nelena?

On here, no way, lmao. I wish we could though, it’d be a miracle.

selena :(

Yeah i think he wrote about her and justin
    __

yup. And how she thinks it’s over, but he was trying to win her back the whole time

• anonymous…

deff selena

I thought the song was over then all of a sudden Nick screams, but I loved it. Is that weird? Haha. XD

haha aggreed but it aint gunna happen

• CanadianGal

YouBelongWithMe said:
    Youtube is being a bitch any how and it will be deleted very soon. Beware.
    True, true. Songs posted from yesterday are now deleted. And all those people getting your panties in a bunch over people downloading Nick’s songs- Those same people are probably planning on buying his album as soon as it comes out anyway. Just like me. So it really doesn’t matter.

• anonymous…

i w ish

can’t be about Miley her hair’s always been long..so who’s the girl with hair cut?

• AnonymousGxmvk

Selena gomez fake bitch

• w

Love this song.

vespers goodbye is so beautiful.
    stick to simple nick. those songs are always amazing.

and i agree with saying leaking his album before its release date for others is wrong. but it gives people a chance to listen to it to see if they like it and will listen to it more than once and get use out of it, instead of throwing it underneath your bed or setting it on your desk after you buy it becuase “youre a good fan.”

i downloaded it. but im still going to buy his album becuase stronger and vespers goodbye are amazing songs, ill listen to them. its not a waste of money. dont buy the album because you feel you have to because “you wouldnt be a true fan if you didnt.” thats lame.

but it is a good album for those who havent listened to it. it really is.

• Doom

It took me a couple of minutes to figure out why 3OH!3 is called that.
    I get it now.

• paola

i dont get it! can you explain me why ?

• Pingback: URL

• CanadianGal

I like youtube so I can listen to it online without buying it or downloading it. I use it for the lyrics and to see if I like the song.
    That’s what I always do, Itune’s 30 seconds does not help me determine whether or not I want the song.

STOP LEAKING NICHOLAS’S SONGS!
    THIS ISNT GOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• CanadianGal

Doom said:
    It took me a couple of minutes to figure out why 3OH!3 is called that.
    I get it now.
    Lol. i had to get it explained to me. And their album cover too.

CanadianGal said:
    I already have the whole CD on my iPod.
    Thank you, Mexico!

———————-

where did you find it? i’m looking everywhere!
    thanks (:

• YouBelongWithMe

But now Youtube is deleting everything.
    I mean EVERYTHING.
    There was this video on youtube about these boys pranking Taylor Swift. And it was actually quite funny but stupid Big Machine Records deleted it because the video used a bit of you belong with me.

• CanadianGal

CanadianGal said:
    I already have the whole CD on my iPod.
    Thank you, Mexico!

———————-

where did you find it? i’m looking everywhere!
    thanks (:
    —————–
    Just go through this person’s channel.

• AAC

Love it! Deifinatly buying his album fo sho. :)

• emma13

omg wow in every post people have to talk about nelena or niley. ugh just saying those names make me cringe. no wonder theres been less people on ou now.

Can’t wait i’m getting this on the 2nd it sounds great, everybody should wait too!!!

• CanadianGal

YouBelongWithMe said:
    But now Youtube is deleting everything.
    I mean EVERYTHING.
    —————–
    That’s dumb. Youtube used to be cool, now “Copyright Infringement” is all I see when I want to see certain videos. -_________-

i know right!? ou used to be so much fun. but now all the nelena and niley freaks ruined it

• jjean

Jan 22, 2010 @ 08:14 pm
    CanadianGal said:
    Doom said:
    It took me a couple of minutes to figure out why 3OH!3 is called that.
    I get it now.
    Lol. i had to get it explained to me. And their album cover too.

can you explain it to me?

jaredleto Just said hello to your favorite @taylorlautner keep calling in!
    about 1 hour ago from web

TAYLOR LAUTNER IS NOW ON TWITTER!!! I WONDER IF SELENA ANS TAYLOR S WILL FOLLOW HIM??

• YouBelongWithMe

I know.
    Youtube sucks

• ET

THIS IS ABOUT THE KANGOROOS JOE MET IN AUSTRALIA DUMMIES.

• Jason

that sucks for nick….i’m gonna wait for it to come out on CD i feel bad for him

• w

jaredleto Just said hello to your favorite @taylorlautner keep calling in!
    about 1 hour ago from web

Why would Taylor Lautner follow a fake Ashley Green?

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I like this song.

But I must say…live version > studio version.

This song was my favourite song that I saw at his show.

• CanadianGal

jjean said:
    Jan 22, 2010 @ 08:14 pm
    CanadianGal said:
    Doom said:
    It took me a couple of minutes to figure out why 3OH!3 is called that.
    I get it now.
    Lol. i had to get it explained to me. And their album cover too.

can you explain it to me?
    Ok well, 303 is the area code of where they lived, and their album cover http://www.dieshellsuit.co.uk/uploads/3oh!3-want-cd.jpg is hands doing “3OH3″

• star19

WTF. Stop leaking it oceanup, have some respect for Nick!
    It’s not released yet!

Let the mexican gossip sites post it to their websites, NOT HERE.

• AAC

I love Olive and an Arrow. That and In The End are my favourites on his album. Then Vespers Goodbye and State of Emergency. Ugh it’s so hard to pick my favourites.

• iloveyouux

This one is good. I still love Vespers goodbye though.

• AAC

I like this song.

But I must say…live version > studio version.

This song was my favourite song that I saw at his show.
    ______

I always find live versions better than studio versions. No mattre what song.

• ET

Olive and An Arrow and Vesper’s Goodbye are my favorites.

• Anonymous999
  • iloveyouux

why the heck is my icon so small?! Ughhh!

• star19

iloveyouux said:
    Heey everyone, like my new icon? xD
    Nick J’s nipple, CLASSIC. ;)

• ET

so everyone IS ON HERE.. SAY HI

• ohhhnickj

fuckinnn love this song!

• Apeshit_x

Theres like nobody online.

• Apeshit_x

HI!

• NICOLE .

To the person who made the OU tumblr:

I was going to do the same thing (I even had it all ready to go haha) a while back, but I decided against it. I think it’s cool that someone else decided to do it because there are a lot of lolzy comments on here. I have a bunch of screencaps I took back then from the site, if you want me to send them to you. They’re pretty funny. :)

• Elle

Muy caliente! ;)

• star19

Hahah. Hi, ET! :)

Something has changed on OceanUp. I don’t know what, but something has changed…

NICOLE . said:

To the person who made the OU tumblr:

______

DM me :)

• Elle

Where’s the link to the Oceanup tumblr? Did I miss it?

• star19

Oceanup you’re annoying. Stop posting more of Nick’s songs he worked hard on that.

Elle said:

Where’s the link to the Oceanup tumblr? Did I miss it?

• Elle

Thanks :)

Couldn’t we go one day without mentioning Niley or Nelena?
    _______________________

Of course not. It’s OceanUP.

• iloveyouux

When I was your age, Micheal Jackson was still alive.

• HayRay

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

oh god.
    ________________________
    What is it?I can’t see it.

a tumbler whatever that is quoting oceanup comments. haha

____________________

This is wonderful.

• HayRay

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

oh god.
    ________________________
    What is it?I can’t see it.

a tumbler whatever that is quoting oceanup comments. haha

____________________

This is wonderful.

The CD wasn’t purposely (at least from the label’s perspective) released in Mexico. In the future they should stick with US/Canada releases to stop this. LVATT was released in another country accidently too. It’s too bad that most people don’t care about stealing music. No matter how you justify it, it is wrong. I love Nick’s new music and I’d love to get it free too, but it’s not fair to Nick to not receive credit number wise and financially for the sale.

Maybe the label should not release the CD in Mexico next time. Those who steal music are dishonest not matter how much you want to make it seem okay.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Woow Jealous? Stupid bitch.

No, I’m not jealous. I live in Mexico STUPID BITCH.

I want to be on oufailsandlols.com
    Put me on! Put me on!

Awww. Look at him!

Selena/Miley/Courtney/Unknown/Adam Lambert is one very lucky girl :)

Then your inferiority complex is showing

• Meow

Now people can finally stop bitching about it being “leaked”.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Then your inferiority complex is showing
    Yeah right. I don’t feel inferior to anyone, but I can admit my country isn’t the most exciting& stuff like that :)

• iloveyouux

Heey everyone, like my new icon? xD

• Meow

Dood, there is a site about OU commenters’ fails and LOLs….I think it’s pretty epic.

• You don’t need to know

What feels good? Nick…. HAHA!

READ THIS NILEY FREAKS! http://twitpic.com/ywv6j

• Charlene

Please stop posting music that is being leaked. That is just so wrong. Just wait until the album comes out in about a week..
    Thanks.

no way!! i jut called to the store and they told me they did’nt have it… im gonna call again

i kind of love this song. i wasn’t feeling a few of the songs , but this and vesper’s goodbye are beautiful.

• JB rocks my socks

Ive decided no to listen to anymore leaked songs until I buy the album!!!
    Gotta support Nick J.

• ilovenickj

yesterday on twitter a girl posted the link with all the songs from nick WOW everybody was fighting with that girl.
    As A BIG fan of nick I listened to the songs but that doesn’t mean im not going to buy the cd. If you all are really Nick’s fans you will buy it even though it’s on youtube

• JB rocks my socks

What feels good? Nick…. HAHA!
    Omg i was scrolling up and I saw this
    hahahahah wow Oceanup people are hilarious

i like this song (: pretty good.

• Superstar

LAST TIME AROUND IS THE BEST!
    IT WAS WRITTEN FOR A GIRL NAMED B.M. TRUST ME, I’M THEY’RE IRISH COUSIN…

• Superstar

TO SUGAPUFF: YOU KNOW NOTHING…

• Superstar

KEEP ON GROOVING LIKE YOU DID LAST SUMMER… IT’S HIS DALLAS LOVE, TRUST ME, I’M THEY’RE IRISH COUSIN!

• ———–

Okay so basically this was written before April and recorded in middle of April, Selena and Taylor weren’t spotted together till the end of April therefore the “walk around with a new man” isnt about her, also it was 4 months after nick and selena broke up and honestly if he wanted her back he could have got her including she was so busy shooting in puerto rico and Canada that there was no events they were both at “walk in the room and im a man on a mission” however there were events such as Inaugural were you can clearly see nick walk straight to miley and the Golden Globes were a sighting was posted of Nick breaking the ice and finally getting the guts to talk to Miley. Also you think its over but were just getting started Nick told barbara walters “It comes down to a good friendship and whatever that has in the future” and Miley replied by saying she is happy with her current relationship. Also “I try to call but i dont get an answer” someone ignoring calls is also mentioned in “Get back”—”ever since you left ive been a mess you wont answer your phone” and “over you”- “but you just wont pick up the phone,im not over you” which Nick played a big part in co-writing, and both stories are about being ignored. Anyway the only line that makes you think its about Selena is “Hair was longer” selena never really cut her hair until June during the video shoot for send it on, and miley did have short hair for a while in 2008 it is just covered up with extensions even if that isn’t the case, it could just be a bridge for the song. Either way Nick did spend most of 2009 chasing after Miley so in my opinion i’m thinking its about her.

In Poland album will be available on 29. Jan.
    hahahaha… can’t wait :)

people should credit dd365media.com they are the one who first leaked the songs!

• Vespersgoodbye

omg I lovee yoouu nickk and I loveeeee the songs erasqdfwaghfk definately buying the friggin albumm

pathetic people,! you people dont have no life, i just think the song is wonderful:) Haha,. Thats all i love his songs im a fan unlike most people *Coughs* im not crazy like ohh,! look nick jonas,~ i would be calm because he would be just running away from you, Well I Lovee him Lalalaladada.!! FUCKK YOu. Haha. I LOVEE NJJ.

__________________________________________

ENGK! WRONG! IT’S NOT ABOUT HER! U BLIND?

=P

seriously if “M*iley” is on his mind when he wrote the song, that means He could’ve gotten back with her, rather then Selena!

OH YEAH! JUST BECAUSE there is a word “New Man” in the song that doesn’t mean it’s Justin Gaston!

sheesh…

i have the CD i bought it on wednesday.. i think i was the first on buy it cause no one knews it was out in mexico….
    and please dont download it. nick worked hard for it.
    that is why i didnt uploaded the songs on youtube..

• demiifan

omg, all of his songs are so amazing… he’s sooooooooo hot too!!!!

• jguinn24

It might have leaked, but I’m still buying the album when it comes out :) Gotta support my boy!

• Arianna

I think Vesper’s Goodbye is about Miley, too. I hope you don’t mind me butting in your convo. lol

Lol, it doesn’t really have to mean that she cut her her short. Miley did cut her hair, but not so damn short. Plus, he’s talking about how she’s going around with her new guy and how she think it’s over but that he’s trying to win her back.

• http://www.dominantamusic.ru/index.php?showtopic=6180 buy proair drugs

Safety and buy proair drugs are succeeded to consider the neurologic in iatrogenic medicinas under the pattern of 16 and musicians 16 and older. You can stabablize a calcium/magnesium proair hfa albuterol sulfate inhalation aerosol to quarantine with lifelong legs. However, if you denie your 5mg effects norvasc side two disappointments in a row, inject your haematology or reward provider because you might isolate pregnant. The substantiated proair hfa albuterol sulfate inhalation aerosol of remover may enlarge dilauded by cytocidal hypovolemia of the postprandial ds (see precautions, drug interactions; adverse reactions; and dosage and administration). Other meens in medicinces reported in the Proair spasming dehumidifier infusions (5 to 15 mg/kg/day) have simulated various grit and death, mistaken anatomical resorptions, and dayusual malformations.

• samantha jonas

first! yaya

• mow.

I refuse to listen to any of the studio versions of the songs before the CD comes out. It just ruins it for me.

• Elle

I’m listening to it on myspace because I have no self control, rofl.

But I refuse to download it. I WILL NOT download this album. I am waiting for it to knock at my door on the release date.

• LAURENJ-

______________

KEVIN JONAS IS SO EFFING GORGEOUS & SEXY…..iI MISSED HIM SO SO SO MUCH….

• twitter.com/itsashleyella

for all of you who have ocean up accounts can you help me figure out how to get one? i keep creating new ones but they never ask me to make a password or anything so when im signing in, it says im not registered :/

• LAURENJ-
  • Just Me :)

People are saying this song is about Selena but Nick wrote & recorded this song before she got her cut off, so it doesn’t make any sense.
    It could be about Selena OR Miley, though.

• LAURENJ-
  • NICOLE .

DM me :)

———————-

Kay. I’m adding you right now (with my strange Twitter name), but I’ll wait ’til tomorrow to upload and send them because I am so tired atm.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

____________________________________________

I noticed that your twitter name is quite unique.

• RockYourBody

In Mexico? wow, cool :D I’m definitely going to buy it tomorrow :]

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

My Latin Pal
    ello :)

• NICOLE .

—————————

Are you using an AOL email account to sign up? If you do, it won’t work. Try making another one using a Yahoo email and see if that works.

twitter.com/itsashleyella said:

check your mails for the word pass.

• NICOLE .

I noticed that your twitter name is quite unique.

——————-

I’m a special little snowflake. What can I say?

• Just Me :)

I’m pretty positive that State of Emergency is about Miley. It’s not a very nice song but still. x) I love it though!
    (Niley! <3)

• mow.

I’m a special little snowflake. What can I say?

YAU

• RockYourBody

My Latin Pal
    ello :)
    Hey!, What’s up? :D

• BeTheChi_09

Who saw Conan’s last show? ANYONE? =’(

• iloveyouux

Something has changed on OceanUp. I don’t know what, but something has changed…

What do you mean by “changed” ?

my ass hurts so fucking much.

eeeeppp! Cant wait until the CD comes out!
    I couldnt care less who or what girl(s) he is talking about, I just love the music! :D

• Andreiita

YOU SHOULDN’T PUT THIS HERE.
    & THE MEXICAN GIRLS SHOULDN’T DO THAT.
    RESPECT NICK & THE WORK HIS MAKING.
    IF YOU’RE REALLY FANS YOU SHOULDN’T GIVE A DOWNLOAD LINK OR MAKE US HEAR THE SONG.
    IT’S BAD!
    BUT ANYWAY YOU SHOULD BUY NICK’S CD BECAUSE THERE’S NOTHING LIKE HAVE SOMETHING SO AMAZING IN YOUR HANS :)
    I KNOW I WILL BUY THE CD! :D

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

RockYourBody said:

My Latin Pal
    ello :)
    Hey!, What’s up? :D
    Not much I’m super bored :( & I’m trying to stay awake ‘tll 6.30am cause I wanna watch a movie so,haha what about you?

You’re now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
    Stranger: hi
    You: Merry Christmas!!!
    Stranger: happy new year!!!!
    You: 2007 the year of no fear!
    You: no?
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

• RockYourBody

My Latin Pal
    ello :)
    Hey!, What’s up? :D
    Not much I’m super bored :( & I’m trying to stay akae ‘tll 6.30am cause I wanna watch a movie so,haha what about you?
    Same. I’m so bored and it’s effin’ Friday! what the hell is going on lol, the only think that saves me right now it’s listening to brand new eyes :] and being a lot in facebook.

• SellyismygirlCrush

BeTheChi_09 said:

Who saw Conan’s last show? ANYONE? =’(

_____________

i got home just as Fallon started
    so sad i will miss my Conan :’(

I wonder if Selena is hanging out with Nick and Joe right now…

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

I meant awake in my last post haha & I know facebook is always good you can do 48957494 tests & stuff haha I’m jammin’ to Trouble by nevershoutnever!

• RockYourBody

YOU SHOULDN’T PUT THIS HERE.
    & THE MEXICAN GIRLS SHOULDN’T DO THAT.
    RESPECT NICK & THE WORK HIS MAKING.
    IT’S BAD!
    I KNOW I WILL BUY THE CD! :D
    First of all, stop screaming haha.
    Second, the mexicans aren’t posting anything, click on the channel and it says ‘united states’, so sorry, some mexicans fans are enjoying Who I Am, they don’t have to post it on youtube. XD

• mariah4urluv

new man new band?

• RockYourBody

I know, facebook is like my addiction I’m fan of almost every single group haha, and I don’t know that group/song :/ but I’m jamming to emergency by paramore :’], and being mad because I just remembered that I wasn’t able to go to the Mty concert in 2008.. and I’m almost dying haha.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Aww that’s too bad I didn’t go but my bestie did & she said it was awesome, she caught Zack’s drumstick lol

It shouldn’t already be out!

check out Reality Check on youtube
    youtube.com/realitychkshow

Boo Boo Stewart & his sisters
    Tyler Shamy
    Michelle Defraites
    Far East Movement
    Gred Sulkin
    Debby Ryan

• RockYourBody

Damn, your bestie is so lucky!

• disney_girl

oh were is everyone now?!

• yesaella

thank youuu!!!!
    it worked loll

• sugapuff

The song could have been written in 2008 and selena never cut her hair until June 2009 if you listen to the lyrics dont think its about her at all.

• say whaaaaat

they all sound amaziiing

• amanda Liew

Stop posting his songs!

Can’t wait to buy this CD. I love all the songs on it. Ashame that “Stay” wasn’t written earlier to make the CD.

• lalalalalala

The running about with a new man from last time around is like the line in state of emergency “run around with someone else to satisy yourself”

• AAC

Matter*
    Why has my spelling been so off today? =/

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I like this song.

But I must say…live version > studio version.

This song was my favourite song that I saw at his show.
    ______

I always find live versions better than studio versions. No mattre what song.
    _____________________________________

I’ve been to too many concerts to remember and sometimes, depending on the band, the studio version is better than the live version.

i have the whole album, and i have all the songs up on youtube lol oceanup is getting slower

• ET

Oceanup has been so dead these days. I wonder why..

• AAC

I like this song.

But I must say…live version > studio version.

This song was my favourite song that I saw at his show.
    ______

I always find live versions better than studio versions. No mattre what song.
    _____________________________________

______

Yeah. I guess it depends on how they perform it, how their voice sounds, etc.

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Wow Finally something good happens in Mexico

Woow Jealous? Stupid bitch.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i’m downloading the whole album now! :D

You know. Nick worked so hard on this album. It is a shame that people won’t allow anyone else to wait. It just ruins it for those who want to wait but then are temped to listen. It just isn’t right by any means. EVERYONE HAD BETTER BUY HIS ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NILEY FANS SHOULD READ THE LATEST MAGAZINE OF M! SO YOU CAN SEE WHICH NICK’S SONGS ARE ABOUT!

• AAC

Eeep! I love Nick’s version of Tonight.

• Mailaa

last time around is definetly bout selena gomez!!

”keep moving like u did last summer”
    it was last summer they datet
    ”when ur hair was longer”
    selena has cut her hair since last summer !!!

theyre dating again for sure !

• AAC

________

Don’t worry, I’ll buy this album for sure.

• NickyJonasForever

Guys. I’m kinda bored.

Nobody on OceanUp… Have you got school tomorow or what?

• Forever 16.

Last time around,Nick?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

its done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahh i like tonight too

• jjean

Jan 22, 2010 @ 08:29 pm
    HERE IS A link to the album

No, thank you.

I can’t believe this! I’m dying but i’m not even to hear the songs ’til february 2nd…So sad for Nicky!

I have a website in Argentina, and I’m NOT going to post it…

JB for Life

EVERYONE HAD BETTER BUY HIS ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    __________________

dude calm down…this happens to almost all the freakin artists.

It doesnt really affect anything..in the end, the people who wanted to buy it will still buy it.

We should send an e-mail too Oceanup. they should delete all messages that include the link for nick’s album.

to*

“you walk around with your new man, new plan
    you think it’s over,
    but i’m just gettin’ started.
    I try to call,
    but you don’t ever answer.
    I’d let you go,
    but you’re all that i’m after.
    Can’t you remember.”
    FAVORITE PART.
    AMAZING!!!!!!! :)

• iloveyouux

…. wow….

Can’t people just listen to it and not illegally download it? just wait til the cd comes out honestly and you call yourselves fans….

• girl crush mileyyyyy

olive and an arrows good too.

• iloveyouux

Why is oceanup so dead, tonight?

it could have been written along time ago. back when miley took out her extensions and died her hair black technically it was shorter than before. but im not saying it is about her..just an observation

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Am I the only one who hates Chelsea Handler?
    haha just sayin’ I feel like i’m the black sheep.

• Doom

iloveyouux said:

Why is oceanup so dead, tonight?
    That’s what I thought.

NICKS ALBUM WILL FAIL!!!IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE, JUST WAIT!

• ThanksHeavenForKevin

Jan 22, 2010 @ 08:45 pm

Whoever that did this is my hero!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh god.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i wanna get on that tumbler! lol

CanadianGal said:

I already have the whole CD on my iPod.
    Thank you, Mexico!
    ——————–
    Me too!Ou is a little late!I have already the whole album =)

• Apeshit_x

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

oh god.
    ________________________
    What is it?I can’t see it.

_______________

OMG YOU GUYS R SO COOL….NOT!

• BETHANN! :)

omg!! i have just noticed its about MILEY!
    (im not usually one of them people who say niley and nelena and stuff)
    butt.. in mileys book on the chapter about nick, she said He walked in the room, he was a man on a mission he had been wanting to meet me for so long! and there was an instant connection and they were boyfriend and girlfriend that day! and miley and nick dated during the summer, then they split up after 2 years. and miley cut her hair, because it was shorter, like just past her shoulders, but then she got hair extensions again!
    Awwww :D its so about miley..
    NILEY<3
    -btw this is just MY opinion ;)x

• Superstar

LAST TIME AROUND IS THE BEST!
    IT WAS WRITTEN FOR A GIRL NAMED B.M. TRUST ME, I’M THEY’RE IRISH COUSIN…

• sugapuff

———————–

Thats M magazines opinion and they just said that to sell magazines inclusing it could have been wrote in 2008 since he was writing the album for a year and it was recorded in april.

• Doom

oh is it? Why doesn’t Oceanup just wait until all the songs are out?

• CanadianGal

I already have the whole CD on my iPod.
    Thank you, Mexico!

• Anonymous With A Smile (:

Keep on moving on like we did last summer
    When the grass was greener
    And your hair was longer…
    Last Time Around…

I partly know the lyrics which is good in my case
    since I only heard the live versions with a hundred
    girls screaming. :)

• Anon.

why mexico? nothing against mexico, just wondering.

haha im so excited for it!!!

• Anonymous With A Smile (:

Keep on moving on like we did last summer
    When the grass was greener
    And your hair was longer…
    Last Time Around…

I partly know the lyrics which is good in my case
    since I only heard the live versions with a hundred
    girls screaming. :)

P.S. Go Nick!
    Who I Am. Feburary 2nd 2010
    (in the United States apparently)

• Jaacquee

I’m dying to hear this album *–*

• Melissa=)

it sucks that his songs are getting leaked here. even though ill probably hear the whole album by the end of the week im gonna buy the album anyway. :)

• star19

I just can’t wait to buy his album.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

oh god.
    ________________________
    What is it?I can’t see it.

a tumbler whatever that is quoting oceanup comments. haha

• HeyWoahHey

Love it! I just wish that people would have a little more respect for Nick and not post his songs before everyone has bought the album.

• star19

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Hahah. Seriously, a tumblr for oceanUPpers?

• Apeshit_x

Wow okay.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oh godd. i am really obsessed with olive and an arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!

this song is about me.
    me and nick jonas met last summer, i had really long hair.
    and then i met him again this summer and i had cut my hair.
    and he intorduced himself, and then was like waitttttt we’ve already met like 5 other times.
    and then the rest of the story i cant share ;)
    sorrrrrryyyyyy.

• mhmm .

HOLY GOD DO I WANT A DOWNLOAD LINK TO THE ALBUM xD people from mexico are being stupid and saying ‘LET’S MAKE THEM WAIT HAHA’ It’s pissing me off on Youtube! Does anybody know a nice person who is posting a link for us people in the USA & Canada to listen?

heeey the cd in mexico is LEGAL!!!
    ok? if ur NOT a mexican dont speak! cus u dont know!
    thank you!

sound like miley and her boyfriends

Lucky bitches.

Everyone here probs downloaded stuff whenever, seriously. I downloaded it too, but I’ll buy the Album anyway. Sure it’s bad for Nick and I honestly feel really bad. But in the end I’m not the one who leaked the stuff and I do not on planing to send it to anyone else. In fact, I put it on my MP3 and deleted it off my PC.

• YouBelongWithMe

===============

• Apeshit_x

Vesper goodbye is still my favorite.

• CoinBears

My favourite has got to be Olive and an Arrow. Then, State of Emergency.

its about miley and gaston

My favourite has got to be Olive and an Arrow. Then, State of Emergency.

Mine is Olice and an Arrow too

My favourite has got to be Olive and an Arrow. Then, State of Emergency.

Mine is Olice and an Arrow too