FAN MEETING MEGA POST 59

fan-meeting-new-pictures-3
fan-meeting-new-pictures-1

• ET

I’m going to download the songs but I’m buying his cd anyway:) I just can’t wai.

LL =)

Yo. :)

• cony

YMWH: It would be fucking epic.
    DAMP: I think I would die from lauging.

I really want Nick to be Punk’d, I would die laughing. :0)

Where you live?

__________

South Africa. :/

• AAC

What the hell! I’m not spamming OU!

LL =)

Yo. :)
    ___________

‘sup homie ;)

LoveLautner said:

Where you live?

__________

South Africa. :/

Woahhh!

OU won’t let me post the Stronger (Back on the Ground) lyrics. D:

I don’t mean to be rude or anything but selena is looking uglier as she aged her knows is getting bigger and her face look so much better before is like she gained weight on her face and it doesn’t flatter her at all.

• cony

I wanted to say “Hi guys!” but OU said I was spamming. I was like WTF no I was not, but whatever.

• HyperMe

Congrats to @nickjonas. He is now the SayNow World Record Holder. 2,527 Simultaneous Callers for his #SayNowLive Conference Call Yesterday!

saynow
    _____

awesome :D

Yup my Nick icon is back. :D

___________

And it’s as awesome as ever. :)

Jan 23, 2010 @ 11:16 am

I meant
    Her nose is huge and fat.

• YouBelongWithMe

I hear you call my name
    It feels like home

________

OU is ridiculously stupid. Too bad I’m addicted and have to come on here everyday.

‘sup homie ;)

____________

What’s happening?

• YouBelongWithMe

• claymm

Nick’s CD needs to be released already.
    I’m not going to download it because I would feel
    bad but I don’t know what I’m going to do until
    Feb.2 .

It should be illegal to be this anxious

IKR? I only come here on the weekends. :0/

• itsme

WTF OU! I can’t say “LMAO”?

• YouBelongWithMe

This weekend sucks.
    Next weekend is so much better. And a few days after is Nick’s CD

• DemiandMileyPones

Don’t u think Miley looks very pertty here?

_____

C.an y.ou s.how me s.omething d.eeper t.hen I found
    I w.anna k.now will you be w.ith me
    E.verything a.round is f.alling d.own
    W.hen I f.inally get t.hese f.eet b.ack on the g.round

This better go through! D:<

• DemiandMileyPones

Woah. All icons. Good to see no anons. :)

• LoveLautner

I. Love. Vesper’s Goodbye.

LOVEHER!!!!!

E.verything a.round is f.alling d.own
    W.hen I f.inally get t.hese f.eet b.ack on the g.round

This better go through! D:<

Another AMAZING song!

What’s happening?
    ______________
    nothing haha :) how bout you?

I went to this huge party and got back 5 in the morning,

• HyperMe

LOVEHER!!!!!

LIVE BEST VOICE!!!!!!!

______

She was amazing, I love her :)

The good ol’ days. :)

AAHH! ACDC & M&M :D.

• cony

Same here, they say I was spamming…spamming my ass, wtf would I want to spam OU for? Spamming is for trolls,lol.

• HyperMe

And boy,am I sleepy.

AAHH! ACDC & M&M :D.

__

I miss those days so much..

• musiciseverything

That’s the dude from Vampire Diaries. He’s hot.

OU must be pmsing.

• Kourtney

YBWM, you would comment and it would be blank ;p

• Mia123

LUCKY LUCKY LUCKAAAAAI :D ((JealOssss))

• ET

OMG ITS BREEEE!! Awww Marcia I luv her. And Miley and Selena looks prettay.

• Kourtney

Oh yeah, I love the insanely random picture with Marcia. :)

is there girl with melody from pcd ashley tisdale or a serious lookalike? ;O

• Anonymous/////

the girl on the first pic with nick, is really pretty ! they look good together :)

• musiciseverything

http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=9283&fid=42899 Lmao. Girl looks like she doesn’t want to be there.

• LadyK

musiciseverything said:

========
    She should’ve worn uggs

LadyK said:
    musiciseverything said:

========
    She should’ve worn uggs
    Yeah, Uggs every day keeps the Bieber away, lol.

• ET

I can’t get One Less Lonely Girl out of my head.. *hits her head to the wall til she forgets it*

I miss Adam Sevani

The good ol’ days. :)

___

M&M :D

I miss waiting for Adam or Miley to post a new video every week.

Always have so many pictures of Jonas in meeting HAHA
    Love them <3

With the wall*

Demi is the only cute on in this post

I miss Adam Sevani
    __

What happend to that dude?

Miley Looks Stunning. I love her hair. Her Eyes.

KeSha shes amazing. i love her

• LadyK

Jan 23, 2010 @ 10:33 am
    DemiandMileyPones said:

Pixel Perfect was my favorite Disney movie. Ricky was H.O.T HOT! :D
    ========
    IKR ??? Ricky Ullman was sooooooooooooooo smexxi

• Lilly

KeepTheFaith said:

“Snape, Snape, Severus Snape”
    “DUMBLEDORE!”

Ron, Ron, Ron Weasley
    harry potter, harry potter, harry potter

miley looks so prettyin that pic ! i miss the old days but love her anyway :)

• AAC

I cried after watching that movie. Well… and during watching it. It’s so sad though.

ikr. i REALLY miss the old school DCOM movies. ya know?
    ______

Yup. Way better than the sugar coated BS we have now.

• LyricandMelody_

Zack Taylor just needs to stop…

Who is he anyway, and why does he constantly start things?

My friend just asked me this:

What would you do if you are trying to sleep at night and when you turn around there’s Nick Jonas shirtless?
    Oh man :|
    ___

I’d probably scream, push him off and then be like … “oh hey!”
    haha i’ll be like ”Dude what are u doing in my room :/”
    —————-
    Probably die

Dragon Bogies!

• haleybrooke7

they just had burnin up on the singing bee!!

• DemiandMileyPones

Today, I made a fake MySpace so that I could flirt with my Boyfriend and see what he would do. He ended up dumping me for the fake MySpace girl. FML

LMAO!

Lilly said:

KeepTheFaith said:

“Snape, Snape, Severus Snape”
    “DUMBLEDORE!”

Ron, Ron, Ron Weasley
    harry potter, harry potter, harry potter
    _________

HERRRRMIONE

• KeepTheFaith

I’m the worst Nick J. fan ever. I have his songs on my i-pod when I could wait like everyone else. :(

No you’re not. As long as you still support him by getting the album :)
    I downloaded his songs so I could learn the words before I go to his concert but I’m still planning on buying the album when it comes out so it makes me feel less guilty for being so impatient lol.

• beautifuldirtyrich

Wow that girls hair is seiriously shiny x how does it get like that??? Not fair I want it :) lol

• Your Mom Was Here

I mean every word I ever say because I’m Harry Potter.

• hpaddictedx

Aw the girl in the first picture….I had my hair like that before I chopped it off.

• hpaddictedx

“Snape, Snape, Severus Snape”
    “DUMBLEDORE!”

Ron, Ron, Ron Weasley
    harry potter, harry potter, harry potter
    _________

HERRRRMIONE-
    Singing our song all day long at HOOOOGWARTS.

Imma go. Bye :)

Nick always looks constipated or like he was tasered when he shows teeth in a smile.

bye canadiangal =)

• LadyK

Today, after months of trying, my wife of seven years told me she is finally pregnant. I’m going to be an uncle. FML

• LadyK

Today, I was watching Free Willy with my boyfriend. It was at the part where the boy leaned into the water to give Willy a hug. I asked, “How do you even hug a whale?” My boyfriend rolled over and gave me a hug, and said, “Like this.” FML

____________

LMFAO

• dont jugde

lol that deep but funnny

bye canadiangal

• lalalalea

haha @ the girl with kesha.

• iloveyouux

Hii.

Keep on movin’
    like you did last summer
    When the grass was greener
    and your hair was longer
    If you become familiar with another in town
    don’t forget about the fun that we had
    last time around

Hi iloveyouux

OU is dead…

ET said:

YoMOM- How cool! Haha I wish there was one sayin “Hi Etpoo my momyrruqui” but thats not going to happen :/
    ______________
    how do you know? ;) everything can happen ;D

• ET

how do you know? ;) everything can happen:D

Mmm Idthink so. See I’ve been to the year 3000, not much it’s changed but Oceanup are for only mothers and there’s no no pictures about ET’s fine, ET’s fineeee

That was lamo, but you got the point ha

Miley’s friend Scott wears women’s swim suit. x-/ – http://twitpic.com/zelwp

OMG

• Mei

Imagine the freedom that youll lose
    Well, baby, it all comes back to haunt you
    And baby, it hurts the most
    When you dont have a friend
    And you dont know who you can trust
    And now youre stuck
    On the wrong side of the fence
    Baby, it all comes back to haunt you
    In the end

It better not be about miley because nick was NEVER EVER A LOYAL FRIEND TO MILEY. I think the worst thing miley ever did was help nick because he turned against her and is trying to bring selena up and her down. Like my friend said with friends like nick who need enemies.

MIley stay away from him permantenly he already show he cannot be trusted he was never there for you when you needed him and that when it counts the most. MOve on and never look back miley never. He is not worth it as a friend or as a boyfriend. He never stood up for you but against you when you needed him the most. But rest assured because miley your coincience can rest because you did everything good to him and was always there for him. Too bad you cant really say the same about him even if you want to make yourself believe he was he was not.
    ____

Did you seriously just type this all out?
    I didn’t bother reading after the first sentence

I wasn’t really talking to you. I was talking to miley in case she ever comes to ou. I am saying that nick was never worth her tears, he turn on her the minute he didn’t need her and that probably hurt her alot, having someone you gave your all turn your back on you for someone who never help him. Nick stabbed miley in the back multiple times. I am just sayin she need to let them all go because they are just not worth it.
    __________

… LMAO!

What so funny?? YOu all know what am writtin is true. When miley needed him he turn her back on him and let him take the blame by herself and laught at the vanity photo when ask about on the press, not to mention, the t-shirt,the poster were it said demi poned miley he laught his head off, not to mention trying to bring selena up, multiple incidents, he is wrong and since miley don’t have twitter I hope she reads this. I realized that her fans finally realized he was never there for her.
    __________

Can you stop talking now. I’m not even reading what your saying.

______________

Woah. So much text in one comment! Make it stop!

• twilightlover.

ohmygosh,
    i’m so jealous.
    I LOVE TAYLOR LAUTNER & the rest :$.

xx
    TWILIGHTLOVAA <3

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I just got really jealous of those two girls who are hugging Nick J.. :D
    If i ever meet him I’m going to hug him and never let go.

• selenaaa<3

omgg i met selena at her sf concert!!

and she signed my shirt!!!

it was amazing!!!!! <33 and i saw ashley tisdale at disneyland! OMG!!!!

• MZ

Oh my god, I drank so much last night I’m still a little drunk ^_^
    I feel gross.

The girl and Nick in the first picture would make a super cute couple :)

Imagine the freedom that youll lose
    Well, baby, it all comes back to haunt you
    And baby, it hurts the most
    When you dont have a friend
    And you dont know who you can trust
    And now youre stuck
    On the wrong side of the fence
    Baby, it all comes back to haunt you

____

Did you seriously just type this all out?
    I didn’t bother reading after the first sentence.

LOVEHER!!!!!

LIVE BEST VOICE!!!!!!!

LOVEHER!!!!!

_________________

Your spamming goes through, but when we say something that isn’t spam, we get flagged. Wth, OU, WTH?

• itsme

Listening to “Last time around” LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!

• Meow

Oh my god, I drank so much last night I’m still a little drunk ^_^
    I feel gross.

The girl and Nick in the first picture would make a super cute couple :)

ROFL!

IM REALLY JEALOUS OF THE GIRL IN THE LAST PICTURE WITH NICK. how dare sheee???? lol XD

MZ said:

Oh my god, I drank so much last night I’m still a little drunk ^_^
    I feel gross.

The girl and Nick in the first picture would make a super cute couple :)

No!!! Not my village girl! lol.

• LoveLautner

nothing haha :) how bout you?

______________

I’m bracing myself for all the homework I have to do tomorrow. :/ Gar.

• Apeshit_x

Vesper Goodbye is my jam right now.

• cony

I just got spammed….AGAIN!

• MZ

No!!! Not my village girl! lol.

Hahaha it was the first time I’ve ever been drunk ever and I definitely made up for all the wasted years (no pun intended.)
    I was celebrating the end of mocks though and apparently I’m exactly the same drunk as I am sober because I rang my mum at some drunken moment last night and she couldn’t tell I was completely off my face.

Apeshit_x said:

Vesper Goodbye is my jam right now.

Listening to it right now. So beautiful.

Psh…
    I’m jealous of THIS girl!

Lucky duck.

• Jessica LaRose

Im the girl kissing the guy in the Blue hat:)
    His names Eddie Moody from the band WOW

http://www.wowthegroup.com :)
    check them outtt

• LoveLautner

Vesper Goodbye is my jam right now

_

Mine too. :)

• itsme

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That’s amazing. At least you’re the same…but you can legally drink over there at what age?

• Your Mom Was Here

I’m bored. Im gonna go for a walk..
    Bye =)

Psh…
    I’m jealous of THIS girl!

Lucky duck.

WOW. And she had on a tank top. She got to feel his every touch. *sighs*

AAC said:

Psh…
    I’m jealous of THIS girl!

Lucky duck.
    same here!! im jealous of anyone i see with him lol

Psh…
    I’m jealous of THIS girl!

Lucky duck.

WOW. And she had on a tank top. She got to feel his every touch. *sighs*

VERY lucky duck…

Imagine the freedom that youll lose
    Well, baby, it all comes back to haunt you
    And baby, it hurts the most
    When you dont have a friend
    And you dont know who you can trust
    And now youre stuck
    On the wrong side of the fence
    Baby, it all comes back to haunt you

____

Did you seriously just type this all out?
    I didn’t bother reading after the first sentence

• MZ

You can legally buy alcohol when you’re 18 but I think you can legally drink at 16 but I’m not sure if that’s true.
    I’m exactly the same but I spill every secret of mine in life.
    I will never drink that much again.
    I was a mess.

Bye Your Mom Was Here!

Imagine the freedom that youll lose
    Well, baby, it all comes back to haunt you
    And baby, it hurts the most
    When you dont have a friend
    And you dont know who you can trust
    And now youre stuck
    On the wrong side of the fence
    Baby, it all comes back to haunt you

____

Did you seriously just type this all out?
    I didn’t bother reading after the first sentence

__________

… LMAO!

• Your Mom Was Here

I’m bracing myself for all the homework I have to do tomorrow. :/ Gar.
    ____________
    ugh homework :/ I hate it :)
    gotta go, see ya later homie =)

• juliecouture

i never seen nick jonas hug a fan like that before and i hate that girl with the racoon eye linear like damn fix urself before u meeet a celeb

• MZ

Bye YMWH :)

Nick is soooooo short how tall is he??? I think miley pass him now.. She seems like she grew when she was in london. I hope miley is taller than nick.

• itsme

I’m exactly the same but I spill every secret of mine in life.
    I will never drink that much again.
    I was a mess.

bahahahaa. You have a lot of secrets? :) I don’t know what I’d be like drunk. I’d be really annoying. I wouldn’t stop talking and I’d be really loud.

• cony

Ughh, I am hungry, g2g, I will be back later!

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

If you only had the chance to meet one of these celebs in your life time, who would it be? Out of Taylor, Joe, Taylor, Nick, Miley, Selena, Demi, Kevin, etc? I’d be stuck on Joe, Taylor S, or Miley. Two are unpredictable and the other just seems so sweet.

Bye YMWH :)

Imagine the freedom that youll lose
    Well, baby, it all comes back to haunt you
    And baby, it hurts the most
    When you dont have a friend
    And you dont know who you can trust
    And now youre stuck
    On the wrong side of the fence
    Baby, it all comes back to haunt you

____

Did you seriously just type this all out?
    I didn’t bother reading after the first sentence

__________

… LMAO!

http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=9283&fid=42883 nick looks a littleee bit…uncomfortable…hahaaha but he still looks cute :)

bye cony

• LoveLautner

I’m bored. Im gonna go for a walk..
    Bye =)

___________

Goodbye! :(

MIley, Miley,MIley, Demi.

• itsme

I’m going too. Gotta get dressed. It’s gorgeous out today! Bye everyone :)

• lily

i’m sorry you all are going to get on my ass here but take a real good look at nick jonas and the rest of the jonas are just not that good looking they just aren’t……………..

• Lady_DiiL

Yea… they met Taylor Lautner! :)
    fuc*in jealous !

Someone must be delusional on this site. You don’t know what know anything about Miley and Nick’s relationship. They are friends. You don’t know anything about Selena and Miley’s relationship. They are friends too I’m sure. Best friends, probably not. Don’t start creating fantasy stories to try and explain what you don’t know.

When it comes to relationships they act just like all other teenagers, ups and downs. I like these pictures of Nick. He looks so cute. So did Demi, Selena, Ashley…in fact the only strange picture was the one with Beieber. He’s sounds like a little child and apparently he’s not much taller than a child either. Funny.

• MZ

That’s exactly what I’m like drunk haha! We stumbled up to bed at 3am and I was trying to clean my teeth and I was just all over the place.
    Then when I woke up this morning but mouth was so dry it felt like a fucking desert and I didn’t know that was gonna happen so I thought I was like dehydrated and dying.
    EUGH.
    So, how was your Friday night? :)

bye itsme

NICK!!!

• HyperMe

_______

Joe :)
    And Chelsea Staub.

• MZ

Bye itsme :)

EUGH.
    So, how was your Friday night? :)

Sounds like you had quite the night! haha.
    My Friday night was BORING. Did some h/w and watched the telethon. Yep, that’s me. haha. But I’m gonna go now. ttyl girly!

__

Miley, Demi or Joe.

• dont jugde

Miley and Joe there some thing about them i dont knw i love everyone is just some thing about them that makes me want 2 meet them :)

i’m back. :)

____________

All in the same room. Now that would be fun. :)

Imagine the freedom that youll lose
    Well, baby, it all comes back to haunt you
    And baby, it hurts the most
    When you dont have a friend
    And you dont know who you can trust
    And now youre stuck
    On the wrong side of the fence
    Baby, it all comes back to haunt you

____

Did you seriously just type this all out?
    I didn’t bother reading after the first sentence

__________

… LMAO!

__________

Can you stop talking now. I’m not even reading what your saying.

• star19

I want to have a picture with Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass. If i did, I’ll faint after. hahah.

• haleybrooke7

NOTHIN’ BUT THE BOTTOM OF THE NET!!!

• dont jugde

ok i had to change my icon anyone like??

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

The girl in the first picture with Nick has really nice hair xD

• Your Mom Was Here

ok i had to change my icon anyone like??
    ____________
    yup :)

dont jugde said:
    ok i had to change my icon anyone like??
    Yeah, it’s nice. A couple of minutes ago, it was all stretched out lol.

• I Got U

ok i had to change my icon anyone like??
    I like :)

I wonder how Nick would look with facial hair *shudders*

• AAC

Okay I think I’m finally going to change my icon back to the Nick biting his lip one.

• dont jugde

ok i had to change my icon anyone like??
    ____________
    yup :)
    _________
    thank u Love ur icon to Demi looks so cute

Janis Lan said:
    I wonder how Nick would look with facial hair *shudders*
    I’m always so scared he’s going to turn out like Joe. DNW.

• Hannahh

I want the girl’s hair in the first picture. Not one head of hair is supposed to be that shiny. That’s just not fair.

There. :)

I wonder how Nick would look with facial hair *shudders*
    —————-
    I think he would be very sexy, not to much like Joe, but still sexy

• dont jugde

ok i had to change my icon anyone like??
    Yeah, it’s nice. A couple of minutes ago, it was all stretched out lol
    i knw i saw that 2 i was like WTF is happening LOL OH Nick look HOT in ur icon ;)

• haleybrooke7

so, how’s everyone doing today?

I wonder how Nick would look with facial hair *shudders*
    I’m always so scared he’s going to turn out like Joe. DNW.
    __

Joe looks good with it, but Nick? … nah.

AAC aww your icon, Jonas in Brazil! I miss them here <3

• HyperMe

I’m always so scared he’s going to turn out like Joe. DNW.
    _____

Joe looks really good, thank you very much.

• dont jugde

ok i had to change my icon anyone like??
    I like :)
    thanks Emma Cute she so perrty :)

Janis Lan said:
    I wonder how Nick would look with facial hair *shudders*
    I’m always so scared he’s going to turn out like Joe. DNW.
    __

Joe looks good with it, but Nick? … nah.
    That’s what I meant, Joe does look good, but Nick wouldn’t

dont jugde said:

ok i had to change my icon anyone like??
    ____________
    yup :)
    _________
    thank u Love ur icon to Demi looks so cute
    ______________
    haha thanks :D !

I like :)
    thanks Emma Cute she so perrty :)
    ——————
    She is adorable. I can’t wait to watch HP7 <3

Joe looks Hot with facial hair but Nick…..mmmmmmmm dont knw what to say :/

• Janis Lan

You know that something is wrong with the world when your dad goes “EL OH EL”.

dont jugde said:
    ok i had to change my icon anyone like??
    Yeah, it’s nice. A couple of minutes ago, it was all stretched out lol
    Thank you:) I feel a bit like a creeper now though. Oh well.

• haleybrooke7

When you look in my eyes, it takes my breath away. You are the thunder, and I am the lightning.

Aww they all look good.

That was lamo, but you got the point ha
    _____________
    wtf you went to the year 3000? :o thats awesome dude :|

• ET

Joe Jonas is a sex bomb with facial hair.

• CanadianGal

Today, I was on youtube and put the words “pathetic losers” in the search videos bar. After hitting enter it said “Did you mean Jonas Brothers?” Youtube has said what other people are too scared to say in fear that angry mobs of little fangirls will come after them. MLIA.

I don’t agree MLIA. :/

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Oh man :|

_______

I’d die. Or scream.
    Seriously.

• Your Mom Was Here

so, how’s everyone doing today?
    ___________
    good ;) and you? =)

• dont jugde

thanks Emma Cute she so perrty :)
    ——————
    She is adorable. I can’t wait to watch HP7 <3
    i LOVE HP cant wait however half blood Prince was a little disappointed hope the last one is mind blowing :D

• Meow

Omg lyke y is urbudy copying Shanna’s hug!?

Bcuz Sh3s th3yr Rol3 Mold3l.. Sh3s Lyke sO cut3 n p3rf3cT!!11

• LadyK

Today, I was driving in the car with my boyfriend and he couldn’t keep his hands off me. Nothing to complain about when your boyfriend likes to touch you, right? Except when he keeps smacking your jiggly thighs to watch the ripples and ‘tenderize the pork chops’. FML

• I Got U

Joe Jonas is a sex bomb with facial hair.
    ——————-
    LOL I have to agree with you. He is very hot.

• iloveyouux

Does anyone know where orchestra one seats are? Arent they like close to the floor?

I don’t agree MLIA. :/
    ___

Who’s MLIA? :S

• Meow

Orchestra is the floor. Just look up the place your going. They have seating charts.

AAC said:

Keep on movin’
    like you did last summer
    When the grass was greener
    and your hair was longer
    If you become familiar with another in town
    don’t forget about the fun that we had
    last time around

LOVE THIS SONG!!! LOVE ALL OF THEM!!!!

Hey everyone!!! :)

• Your Mom Was Here

The phone was ringing and I saw the number, it looked like it was my Mom’s phone number. So I took the phone and said HI MOMMY :). It was a women asking for my grandma. oops

• iLoveChrisBrown

Miley Looks Stunning/

Who’s MLIA? :S

mylifeisaverage

• iLoveChrisBrown

Miley Looks Stunning/

• ET

YoMOM: I did. It was amazing. I heard you’re the video girl. *gives a k.I.ller look*

• Doom

I woke up and thought that it was Sunday.

• LyricandMelody_

Sour Gummy Worms aren’t even sour…

Yeah, it’s nice. A couple of minutes ago, it was all stretched out lol
    Thank you:) I feel a bit like a creeper now though. Oh well.
    ur not the only one let me tell u that ;)

She is adorable. I can’t wait to watch HP7 <3
    There are some funny scenes, like the part that harry takes the potion! It was very funny, he was dumb in a cute way :D
    The last book is the best of the saga, I read in a day :O

• Janis Lan

Sour Gummy Worms aren’t even sour…
    ___

I know!, LIARS

• oxoemmaoxo

LMAO

Who is MLIA?

• Hannahh

Today, I went to see 2012 with my boyfriend. We heard this couple in front of us talking about what they’d do if the world really did end after the movie. My boyfriend interrupted them, saying, “Don’t worry about it, the Jonas Brothers have been to the year 3000, and not much has changed but we live underwater.” They just stared. MLIA.
    Hahahaha. I love MLIA <3

• dont jugde

WOW :O there are no Anonymous here :/ wat happened?

I Got U said:
    She is adorable. I can’t wait to watch HP7 <3
    The last book is the best of the saga, I read in a day :O
    “Harry?”
    “SIR?”
    Lmao

I Got U said:
    Who is MLIA?
    Mylifeisaverage.com

That is a good thing. They’re annoying as hell. =/

—————-
    LMAO I need hear this music now :)

• Hannahh

She is adorable. I can’t wait to watch HP7 <3
    The last book is the best of the saga, I read in a day :O

Harry Potter. <3
    Is anyone else really excited for the Snape past scenes? (Without giving anything away) Too bad that isn’t coming until part 2…
    That was my absolute favorite part of the whole series.

• Doom

Is there a Nick concert today here in Denver?

• Your Mom Was Here

ET – ohemgee how did you found out about that? :o

LMAO

lol, that one alays cracks me up.

Hahahaha. I love MLIA <3

ikr! but that one is probably my favorite one i’ve read on there so far. :)

The last book is the best of the saga, I read in a day :O
    i have not read the last book got so many test and coursework

The last book is the best of the saga, I read in a day :O
    “Harry?”
    “SIR?”
    Lmao
    —————
    I love this scene!!!!! LMAO
    When he makes the prey of the spider in the mouth is very funny :D

• ET

I heard that Joe knows how to talk to monkeys.

Who is MLIA?
    Mylifeisaverage.com
    I’ll visit :D

• No Bitchassness

Joe just keeps getting better and better looking by the day

Harry Potter. <3
    Is anyone else really excited for the Snape past scenes? (Without giving anything away) Too bad that isn't coming until part 2...
    That was my absolute favorite part of the whole series.
    ---
    i really hate that they’re breaking it into 2 parts. but, i guess it does mean they won’t cut out as much…but still :(

They actually have websites like that?? Fail =/

Hi itsme!
    I love that song too. I don’t think there’s a song on Nick’s album that I DON’T like.

Whats up everyone?

AAC said:

Hi itsme!
    Sammeeee!!! I can’t pick any favorites b/c I LOVE all of them. I can’t wait to blast it in my car! haha.

cony said:

Whats up everyone?

Nothing! You?:)

• DemiandMileyPones

“She wants to be an eagle, when she’s high, she can fly, no matter what..”

<33 That song has my heart!

• iloveyouux

Okay, thanks because my mom said that when I see Nick next saturday that it’s orchestra but I had no idea where that was. I’ll go look it up.

IMO Vespers Goodbye sounds like Crawl by Chris Brown

hiiiiiiiiiiii cony =)

Same. I was bored, so I came here,

DemiandMileyPones said:

“She wants to be an eagle, when she’s high, she can fly, no matter what..”

<33 That song has my heart!

Which ones that? lol. Btw, Hi bb!

Conspiracy theory
    better keep it down
    ’cause the walls are thin
    and the word is out now
    Not gonna leave
    don’t you make a sound
    ’cause the walls are thin
    and the word it out now

Lol I think I’m just going to post lyrics if you guys don’t mind.

• Meow

Bcuz Sh3s th3yr Rol3 Mold3l.. Sh3s Lyke sO cut3 n p3rf3cT!!11

Omg. T0t3s mcg0tes!

I’m sorry But I don’t really like the NJATA album.

Also I miss Miley and Demi candids. These b/itches seem to be in hiding.

Haha, love the icon :)

• itsme

Lol I think I’m just going to post lyrics if you guys don’t mind.

Not at all! Go right ahead :)

• Your Mom Was Here

If we crawl til we can walk again then we’ll run until we’re strong enough to jump. Then we’ll flyyyyyyyyyy until there is no end.. So lets crawl, crawl, crawl back to love

Slowly turning back
    Like a bullet through the chest
    Lay me down to rest
    A lover’s final breath

Another favourite. <3

My favorite is Olive and an arrow and vespers goodbye<3

• YouBelongWithMe

Its the future i can see
    Yep thats me

• DemiandMileyPones

Which ones that? lol. Btw, Hi bb!

__

Olive an A arrow!

• Meow

I love that song<3

• DemiandMileyPones

Nobody has a good Vesper’s Goodbye download. Sigh.. just have to wait for the C.D. I guess. :/

• Your Mom Was Here

put the lime in the coconut and twist it all up!

• Meow

Slowly turning back
    Like a bullet through the chest
    Lay me down to rest
    A lover’s final breath

Another favourite. <3

*See it turning red =)

• cony

I know this is random but, am I the only one who wants to see Demi, Nick, or Miley get Punk’d? Lol.

Crowded in my mind
    Now I know that now is not the time
    So right, so real
    Satisfy yourself, but not for me
    What you’ve gotta be
    State of emergency

• Meow

Jan 23, 2010 @ 11:06 am
    DemiandMileyPones said:

AC said:

Slowly turning back
    Like a bullet through the chest
    Lay me down to rest
    A lover’s final breath
    I cried! =/

• itsme

Listening to that one now :) (I DIDN’T DOWNLOAD ILLEGALLY) lol.

IMO Vespers Goodbye sounds like Crawl by Chris Brown

_____

Ha! The part when he goes, “Do you have a mater plan?”

I always sing Use somebody.. because when he sings the you part, it sounds like it can be Use Somebody. lol. Hope I didn’t confuse you. lol.

• Janis Lan

Woah, you guys really read those Harry Potter books?

The last book is the best of the saga, I read in a day :O

Harry Potter. <3
    That was my absolute favorite part of the whole series.
    I want see Lilian Potter scenes!!! I cry so much with the last book!!!!

• LoveLautner

AAC – She’s prob. not here anymore, but YES! Nick’s lip-biting is back! :):)

• CanadianGal

And the fact that you have to wait half a year to see the other parts. Oh well, at least they wont leave anything out.

_____

MEEE!!

• haleybrooke7

I heard that Joe knows how to talk to monkeys

yes, but just remember…he doesn’t have a 3rd arm!

________________

• haleybrooke7

Woah, you guys really read those Harry Potter books?

yep. :)

LL =)

• Hannahh

Harry Potter. <3
    That was my absolute favorite part of the whole series.

I hate waiting longer to see the whole thing and having it cut off in the middle, but I love how it just means there will be more to look forward to, and they won’t cut out as much. So, it’s not all bad. :)

• itsme

Nick would be too smart for Punk’d. He’d figure it out.

Lol, you never know.

When you dont have a friend
    And you dont know who you can trust
    And now youre stuck
    On the wrong side of the fence
    Baby, it all comes back to haunt you

• musiciseverything

I can’t get through the last Harry Potter book. For some reason I’ve been stuck on the same page for about a month now. FML!!

• LoveLautner

I feel bad for downloading the songs illegally, but the CD’s not getting released here and we don’t have iTunes. :/

• validatemypride

justin bieber looks like a freaking pig with plastic surgery gone wrong .

• Your Mom Was Here

my love theres only you in my life, the only thing that’s right..

The last book is the best of the saga, I read in a day :O
    i have not read the last book got so many test and coursework
    Is very good! is the best of all *-* As Hannahh said the scenes of Snape are the best

LoveLauntner

Yup my Nick icon is back. :D

• LadyK

Today, while my boyfriend and I were eating an icecream, he put his arm around me and began leaning in for what I thought was a kiss. Instead, he grabbed and began jiggling my stomach fat, along with making raspberry sounds. Once he was done, he did the same to my thighs. FML

LoveLautner said:

Where you live?

• Hannahh

Jan 23, 2010 @ 10:03 am
    I Got U said:
    The last book is the best of the saga, I read in a day :O

Harry Potter. <3
    That was my absolute favorite part of the whole series.
    I want see Lilian Potter scenes!!! I cry so much with the last book!!!!

And then Snape’s “Look… at… me”
    It just broke my heart. <3 I bawled through the whole book.

It’s so sad when you realize it’s over. Harry Potter is my childhood <3

• HyperMe

_____

lol :D

AAAAHAHAHAHAH!

• I Got U

Woah, you guys really read those Harry Potter books?

• Nobody Does It Better xx

HP6 was awesome..
    I loved the part where Ron ate the charmed cupcakes

Ron: It’s beautiful, isn’t it? The moon.
    Harry: Divine. Had ourselves a little late night snack, did we?
    Ron: It was on your bed, the box, I just thought I’d try one.
    Harry: Or twenty.

• CanadianGal

Nick Gomez sounds like an obese burrito.

Lmfao

• musiciseverything

I’ve loved Harry Potter since the day I saw the first movie. It just keeps getting better and better.

• haleybrooke7

haha. i remember going to the midnight release party for the last 3 books. lol. i even won an order of the phoneix hat at the 5th one..i jsut can’t find it. :(

• ET

YoMOM- Well, I was flying on my bike around LA when I saw Hannah Montana, I was wondering “Isn’t she blonde” sighhh. I knew her secret, so I decided to come closer and I saw this cute afro. And I was like *with Ghetto accent* “Who the hell would go out of their house with That ugly fatty curly popping Afro, It looks like it has a mutan in there” I feared for my life and for Hannah’s life. So I went there I fall into the Timemachine and there was you. Because someone screamed “MOM SHES THEREEEE”. N that’s how I know you are the Video Girl.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

It’s so sad when you realize it’s over. Harry Potter is my childhood <3

Mine too.
    I grew up with Harry and the gang :(

• Hannahh

It’s so sad when you realize it’s over. Harry Potter is my childhood <3

Same here. I remember my mom reading me the first book in kindergarten, and reading up to the 4th book in 2nd grade when the first movie had just come out. And then reading the rest as they came out. Harry Potter = My childhood. And now it’s going to be over both in the books and the movies. D;

• haleybrooke7

there was a certain part i bawled on in the alst harry potter book. i don’t wanna say it outloud in case some people on here haven’t gotten to that part yet….it has to do with a certain prankster though…i’ll say that.

• musiciseverything

Does anyone know when the last Harry Potter movie comes out???

• I Got U

I want see Lilian Potter scenes!!! I cry so much with the last book!!!!

And then Snape’s “Look… at… me”
    It just broke my heart. <3 I bawled through the whole book.
    I love Snape! He is the best character!! *-*

• Hannahh

I want see Lilian Potter scenes!!! I cry so much with the last book!!!!

And then Snape’s “Look… at… me”
    It just broke my heart. <3 I bawled through the whole book.
    I love Snape! He is the best character!! *-*

YOU LOVE HIM TOO? :D
    I thought I was alone. :o

musiciseverything said:
    Does anyone know when the last Harry Potter movie comes out???
    I think the first part comes out november.

It’s so sad when you realize it’s over. Harry Potter is my childhood <3

Mine too.
    I grew up with Harry and the gang :(
    I watched Dragon Ball Z too :D
    I think I was 7 years old when I saw the first Harry Potter, it was love at first sight LOL

Thank you.

• haleybrooke7

i think the last part comes out next july…not sure though.

• YouBelongWithMe

Kourtney said:

YBWM, you would comment and it would be blank ;p
    You know me well.

It’s so sad when you realize it’s over. Harry Potter is my childhood <3

I know! Is so sad, Harry Potter can’t end :/ Is so perfect!!!

The last book is the best of the saga, I read in a day :O
    i have not read the last book got so many test and coursework
    i’ll make sure to read it :D

• HyperMe

The video Joe tweeted, the heck? :D

• DemiandMileyPones

“Pledge allegiance, to the cause..”

I watched Dragon Ball Z too :D
    And Pokemon. I used to think I would marry Ash. LOL

I love Snape! He is the best character!! *-*

YOU LOVE HIM TOO? :D
    I thought I was alone. :o
    I love Fred and Jorge Weasley too!!! I just don’t like Ginny…

• musiciseverything

Joe and his randomness never gets old. I love that boy. =]

• YouBelongWithMe

First. =]

Forget it. =/ Lol

• dont jugde

Don’t u think Miley looks very pertty here?

• musiciseverything

She really does. I love her hair color in that pic. She should keep it like that.

• steph90peace

she does

5 icons in a row?

Olive and an Arrow.

• LadyK

Today, I found out my boyfriend was cheating on me for six months with my best friend of five years. After asking him what she had that I didn’t, he responded with one word – “Boobies.” FML

• dont jugde

Hannahh hello bb how are u? :)

i’ll make sure to read it :D
    I like the fourth book, but the movie is the worst of all :/

• Hannahh

Hannahh hello bb how are u? :)

Hi! I’m good, and you? :)

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I feel like i should put Harry Potter icon now :D

• DemiandMileyPones

I’m so sick of hearing about Kingsley…

I mean I love him but when people keep talking about him over and over and over. It gets annoying.

OMG am ssssssssooooo sorry are u Ok :/

I watched Dragon Ball Z too :D
    And Pokemon. I used to think I would marry Ash. LOL
    OMJ! I forget! I was also in love with Ash LOL

• LadyK

Today, I was in one of two hot tubs with my dad at a vacation resort, when 3 good looking guys walked into the pool area. My dad moved to the other hot tub so the guys could hang out in the one I was in. They came outside, passed my hot tub, and went into the one my dad just moved into. FML

Olive and an Arrow.

___

<33

• YouBelongWithMe

DemiandMileyPones said:

I’m so sick of hearing about Kingsley…

Kingsley tweeted me…
    It was awesome

I watched Dragon Ball Z too :D
    ____
    Harry Potter is da bomb,like tick tick.

• Hannahh

The video Joe tweeted, the heck? :D

I’d like to know what that boy types in the search box on youtube. It’s all so random. Like, “Hey, I want to watch a video with a Sun song today!”

dont jugde said:
    OMG am ssssssssooooo sorry are u Ok :/
    Lol, I don’t think its real. It’s from a site called “FMyLife.com”

ET said:

______________
    Oooooooooooooooh.. I get it :)

• HyperMe
  • LadyK

Jan 23, 2010 @ 10:16 am
    dont jugde said:

OMG am ssssssssooooo sorry are u Ok :/
    =========
    I got that from FML

• ET

Molly smiles with the dawn.

The video Joe tweeted, the heck? :D
    ___

LMFAO, I wish Joe was my best friend. I don’t think someone can be bored with him.

• Hannahh

Well, I have to go. It was nice talking to you all.

Bye :D

I Got U said:
    I watched Dragon Ball Z too :D
    And Pokemon. I used to think I would marry Ash. LOL
    OMJ! I forget! I was also in love with Ash LOL
    I still play Pokemon on the DS. Those games are the bomb.

• LadyK

LadyK said:

Jan 23, 2010 @ 10:16 am
    dont jugde said:

OMG am ssssssssooooo sorry are u Ok :/
    =========
    I got that from FML
    =============
    It is kinda true though :S but that was on new years and it wasn’t cuz of my boobs

• Forever 16.

I meet Harry Potter before,it was awesome.

• AAC

Why the hell is Justin Bieber ALWAYS a trending topic?

• YouBelongWithMe

Oh My God.
    Pokemon Theme Song is my jam.

i’ll make sure to read it :D
    I like the fourth book, but the movie is the worst of all :/
    Love the fourth book and ye the movie was bad :( wen harry potter is done am going 2 read all the books again and again and again :'( am going 2 miss it

• Anonymousss

The picture of Ashley Tisdale is Photoshopped..

I wanna be the very best

To claim my rightful place
    Come with me, the time is right
    There’s no better team
    Arm in arm we’ll win the fight
    It’s always been our dream

• Forever 16.

You know what is funny I have seen all the Potter movies,but I don’t call him by his real name I call him Harry,

• haleybrooke7

anyone else remember this movie?

• YouBelongWithMe

It’s always been our dream

<3——-
    My Jam

OMG am ssssssssooooo sorry are u Ok :/
    =========
    I got that from FML
    oh is my face red *embarrassed*

• KeepTheFaith

Have you guys ever been to the potter puppet pals website? Those videos make me laugh :)

• Janis Lan

I never liked Pokemon. I loved watching Dexter, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken & Johnny Bravo.

demi looks amazing…like always

ET said:

______________
    Now it’s stuck on my head too. Thanks :/

Its gonna be one less lonely girl

AAAAW JOSEPH! He is so hanson <3

• star19

I see Ed Westwick and Ke$ha! :)

• Apeshit_x

1-KE$HA!
    2-Oh look it’s that girl again with the glasses how does she meet all those celebs?
    3-Selenita<3
    4-Nick<3.
    5-The girl in the first pic is pretty.

Forever 16. said:
    That’s what he’ll be remembered as lol. For the rest of his life.

• dont jugde

is it bad that i dislike Justin songs i try my best go listen 2 it and like it but i can it just UGH not me :(

KeepTheFaith said:

____
    Yes,They make me happy when skies are gray.

I miss Adam Sevani
    __

What happend to that dude?
    _________
    Idk :/ I only know that he is going to be on step up 3d

• lalalalalala

Demi is the only cute on in this post

————————

There is always one person trying to start a fight, your a opinion has been noted and i would like to state it is not a fact. In my opinion they are all rather cute.

—————
    me too. They are sickening and boring to me

______________
    its not bad :) I think they are cheesy as hell
    I love your icon btw

• Apeshit_x

Oh by the way Nick looks really hot in the first pic.

• Mia

AAAAW JOSEPH! He is so hanson <3
    ____________________
    My heart melt <3

has selena started her per.iod???
    please answer

has selena started her per.iod???
    please answer

• Janis Lan

Your Mom Was Here, your username fits perfectly with your icon.

• ET

Justin songs are cheessy, but damn catchy. Same with Selipoo.

Vampires Diaries and Jonas rules! HAHA

• CanadianGal

Aw the girl in the first picture is really pretty :)

Janis Lan said:

Your Mom Was Here, your username fits perfectly with your icon.
    ___________
    hahahaha finally someone who notices that without me saying it :D yay

• BiKiStewart

omg , those lucky guys :(

hahahaha finally someone who notices that without me saying it :D yay
    ___

LOL :D

YoMOM- is it real? I thought you fabricated it!? How fun<3

My friend just asked me this:

Oh man :|

Comoo la floor tanto amor, me diste tuu, se marchitooo

Haha

:O
    Who the hell is she Nicholas?
    *Taps foot repeatedly*

• KeepTheFaith

========
    She should’ve worn uggs
    Yeah, Uggs every day keeps the Bieber away, lol.

Hahahaha. :)

YoMOM- is it real? I thought you fabricated it!? How fun<3
    _____________
    Hahaha its real :D Coincidence hehe :)

• AAC

AND her?! Hm, are you cheating my Nicholas?
    *Crosses arms*
    *Taps foot faster*

• msjonas13

lucky ducks

• dont jugde

Your Mom Was Here thank u Love ur icon 2 Demi look very cute :)

My friend just asked me this:

Oh man :|
    ___

I’d probably scream, push him off and then be like … “oh hey!”

• CanadianGal

Does anyone know if Nick will announce more tour dates, or if that’s it?

Comoo la floor tanto amor, me diste tuu, se marchitooo

Haha
    ____________________
    se marcho hooy, yo se perdeeeer.. pero ay ay ay como me duele! tuturu tu tu :)

KeepTheFaith said:
    “Snape, Snape, Severus Snape”
    “DUMBLEDORE!”

• dont jugde

Why the hell is Justin Bieber ALWAYS a trending topic?
    i was thinking the same thing :/

Olive and an arrow in the back
    She leaves me breathless
    while she kicks me when I’m down
    She leaves me hoping
    my love won’t show
    Cause I know she’ll give me
    an olive and an arrow

Sorry. Listening to Olive and an Arrow right now.

AAC said:

Olive and an arrow in the back
    She leaves me breathless
    while she kicks me when I’m down
    She leaves me hoping
    my love won’t show
    Cause I know she’ll give me
    an olive and an arrow

Sorry. Listening to Olive and an Arrow right now
    __________
    Me too, He wrote it about Harry Potter,just kidding but I love the song.

Pokemon was the Boom :D

CanadianGal said:

KeepTheFaith said:
    “Snape, Snape, Severus Snape”
    “DUMBLEDORE!”
    _______

Best video on Youtube ever!
    I actually think that was my first video I ever watched on Youtube…

Olive and an arrow in the back
    She leaves me breathless
    while she kicks me when I’m down
    She leaves me hoping
    my love won’t show
    Cause I know she’ll give me
    an olive and an arrow

Sorry. Listening to Olive and an Arrow right now
    __________
    Me too, He wrote it about Harry Potter,just kidding but I love the song.

Ahaha! XD
    Me too.

Ren and Stimpy,

I have to go, b-bye

Ahaha! XD
    Me too.
    _____
    Your icon is Nick Jonas,which already means it,beautiful.

In The End is the best.
    Imagine all the freedom that you’ll lose
    Well baby it all comes back to haunt you in the end
    And baby it hurts the most when you don’t have a friend
    You know you broke our trust
    And now you’re stuck
    On the wrong side of the fence

_____________
    LMAO
    my friends and I always sing the mysterious ticking noise at school. Im harry ;)

________

Awww no your not. That’s fine as long as you still buy his album or support him some other way. I’m going to do the same thing, don’t worry. :)

• KeepTheFaith

“Snape, Snape, Severus Snape”
    “DUMBLEDORE!”

Ron, Ron, Ron Weasley

DemiandMileyPones said:

______
    Then we will just have to be the worst together.

Ahaha! XD
    Me too.
    _____
    Your icon is Nick Jonas,which already means it,beautiful.

Haha yes it is.
    I love your too. Harry Potter FTW.

Taylor has a cage not to let the boys she obsessed go joe runnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

• Your Mom Was Here

bye I got U and Hannahh =)

In The End is the best.
    Imagine all the freedom that you’ll lose
    Well baby it all comes back to haunt you in the end
    And baby it hurts the most when you don’t have a friend
    You know you broke our trust
    And now you’re stuck
    On the wrong side of the fence
    __________

Ahh. That’s one of my favourites.

The Mysterious Ticking Noise

• CanadianGal

Taylor has a cage not to let the boys she obsessed go joe runnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
    Oh noes! An Anon!

joejonas The SUN! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a358QLi4Wgs
    18 minutes ago from web

OH MY i Love this guy i still wonder how he come across all this video?

Haha yes it is.
    I love your too. Harry Potter FTW
    __
    Yes,yes it does.

tru confessions…

____

Well, of course I’m going to buy his album but still, like I feel bad because I should’ve just waited till it came out. :)

Why do we keep on having this fucking little kids on ou talking about big blue dog and fucking kids stuff. Grow the fuck up I don’t want to listen to baby shows.

• Your Mom Was Here

Has anyone watched the “Wizard Swears” video? I had never laughed so hard in my entire life

Pipe bomb.

I will battle every day
    To claim my rightful place
    Come with me, the time is right
    There’s no better team
    Arm in arm we’ll win the fight
    It’s always been our dream

there’s this guy i know that in high school and is obessed with pokeman. his name start with a ‘p’ so me and my friends sing the song changing pokeman to his name.

VOLDEMORT’S NIPPLE!

• haleybrooke7

ikr. i REALLY miss the old school DCOM movies. ya know?

• DemiandMileyPones

Then we will just have to be the worst together.

___

Great to see I’m not alone.

Pixel Perfect was my favorite Disney movie. Ricky was H.O.T HOT! :D

• LadyK

Starts too small
    You run around like you do
    You’re taking things
    That just don’t belong to you
    Imagine all the freedom that you’ll lose
    Well baby it all comes back to haunt you in the end
    And baby it hurts the most when you don’t have a friend
    You know you broke our trust
    And now you’re stuck
    On the wrong side of the fence
    Baby it all comes back to haunt you in the end
    I know you’re scared
    Somebody will find you out
    But you’re not aware
    We know what you’re all about
    Picture yourself inside a room now
    When all of your guilt comes down on you

Sorry, I had to figure out the lyrics.

My friend just asked me this:

Oh man :|
    ___

I’d probably scream, push him off and then be like … “oh hey!”
    haha i’ll be like ”Dude what are u doing in my room :/”