Selena Jonas Taylor Zanessa HAITI HOPE

Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift & Lautner, Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron, Ashley Tisdale hanging with the HOPE FOR HAITI NOW crew in Los Angeles last night. Did any of you donate and CHAT with a celebrity?

• JJ89

Ya mention David Archuleta, hes in this post too. Stupid OceanUp.

• robsten

yo love’em

why selena always wears those long ass shirt that looks likes dont feet her. She should go to the little girls department maybe she might find something that fits her.

I know she always seems to be covering her flat ass and her kids body.

haha what did they say when you asked for a famous person

So cute! i LOVE THE first pic
    with Zac and JB, and wow those
    pics are too cute for words!

SAYLOR!!

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Taylor looks really pretty.

• Eneyi

I love that pic of Kevin lol :)

Jonai are looking good as always.

It was nice of all the celebs to take time out of their day to do this.

I know she always seems to be covering her flat ass and her kids body.
    __
    idk why her haters keep saying that she actually has a super nice body. just because she’s not flaunting it like certain people…

lalalalea said:

haha @ the first picture of JB.
    Joe looks like ” OMG THERES TAYLOR”
    and nicks like ” selena .. look at me ”

HHAHAHAHAHAHA i just noticed that!

Zanessa is soo cute!! Buddy Zac is
    so hot wow!

OMG TAYLOR AND SELENA. they are just too cute. ash and nessa lookin roughhhh

• randomstar

umm why are selena and taylor talking dont the both of them have better things to do like talk on the phone with people who donate.!?

OK So when I phoned in to donate
    yesterday, I GOT SOME FRIGGEN
    SOUTHERN LADY and well I just wished
    i got a celeb stupid me i asked for
    one right after i donated!

i love them all for helping out !!

• Doom

Ashley and Vanessa. Yes.

My mom talked to Reese Witherspoon. My sister talked to Kevin.

My mom talked to Reese Witherspoon. My sister talked to Kevin.

• MelenaFTW

chill they might’ve been on break or something besides no one else in these pictures are answering phones either [except one pic of kev] why call them out?

• Let It Be

They just called off the search for earthquake survivors! What do we do?

• SelenaxKelsey

Man lucky I love George. Selena is my love<3

I saw this one pic of this guy
    i dunno who though but he got a pledge
    or something and started jumping up
    and down LOL. that made my day

nick and joe are looking the same way in the first picture under the caption. in the close ups of them sitting by the telephones nick keeps looking that way, i wonder what they are both looking at COUGHCOUGH taylor&selena COUGHCOUGH

My mom talked to Reese Witherspoon. My sister talked to Kevin.

FUCK, so lucky.

i dont really lyk saylor but now im starting to lyk dem! luv da pic! selena and david look cute! and i have to admit i dont lyk zack efron but he looks fit in dat 1st pic!

dont feet her?

English must not be your first language. But if it is, wow.

• randomstar

no i wasn’t calling them out i was just saying why were they talking and stuff i didn’t realize that they might have been on brake.

• MyToeHurtzLikeShizz

Wth? Who says “yo” anymore?!

OMG samee heree! <333333333

• msjonas13

i love them all so much
    i wanna meet them all

umm oceanup you didn’t post a pic of Tay L. on this post …. what about David Archuleta?!

• MelenaFTW

lol JONAS reunion :D almost as good as the jersey shore reunion xD
    __
    bahaha that was so funny! so glad ronnie told that bitch off! :)

• Chelseaa

When I read the title I was so confused. Selena Jonas…. =|

But I understand it now! :D

what got me so mad was that
    LEO FUCKING DICAPRIO WAS THERE!!
    i really wish i got through :(

• JustinBieber!! lover

i actuly got to talk to BOTH taylors all the jonas’ and selena cause i dont donated 10000$

To THE PERSON WHO said MILEY wasnt THERE!! She Wuz There. MY friend Said She Talke 2 Her. So ya.

how can you bash on archie? i mean, cmon. calling him ugly is low. at least he actually gave time to actually help out.

• bbbbb

haha, she wasn’t there…your friend lied. :/

• LOLLLL

lucky gal <3 my mom talked to steven spielberg? idk if thats how you spell it haha. they had like a 10 minute convo about random shit before they finally cut her off and he said he had to go. haha <3

HAHAHA was that her on the tv then?
    BTW HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THROUGH
    TO THE CELEBS?

LMFAO. I THINK YOUR MOM WAS ON TV (:. HAHA.

SAYLOR

SAYLOR

SAYLOR

SAYLOR

SAYLOR

• careless

what got me so mad was that
    LEO FUCKING DICAPRIO WAS THERE!!
    i really wish i got through :(

so where all the other respected celebs
    julia roberts, tom hanks, reese witherspoon
    haha good luck trying to hold that down
    though but i give you a couple of days
    you’ll get over it!

• why ya gotta be anonymous? bobby valentinoooo xo

ughhh, how the fuck did some of u/ur families get through? i tried EVERY 20 seconds and it was always busy. it was pissing me off big time. i ended up just donating $10 through text message hahaaa. i guess thats all that matters, that i helped

Jan 23, 2010 @ 12:40 pm
    careless said:

what got me so mad was that
    LEO FUCKING DICAPRIO WAS THERE!!
    i really wish i got through :(

so where all the other respected celebs
    julia roberts, tom hanks, reese witherspoon
    haha good luck trying to hold that down
    though but i give you a couple of days
    you’ll get over it!

uh, wtf? shut up… “you’ll get over it!” she’s not crying about it, she just said she wishes she got through. so dont be a fucking bitch kbyeeee.

• nia

My little sister who just turned 9 called
    She talked to Drew Barrymore haha
    Drew told her that it was great that someone at such a young age still made the effort to help
    My sister loves her now lol :)
    I donated $50 out of my birthday money, I think its important that everybody help out in one way or another.

i guess thats all that matters, that i helped

wow exactly the thing i needed to hear!
    at least we helped that’s all that
    matters! thanks for that :D

• jay:)

George and Jonas!!! <3333

um b/c david archuleta is not title-worthy. no one gives a shit about him.

Omg that pic of kevin

My little sister who just turned 9 called
    She talked to Drew Barrymore haha
    My sister loves her now lol :)

drew barrymore tlked about your sister. they interviewed her and she said that she spoke to a 9 yr old & 10 yr old and that it was great people tht young were helping. she also said something about this being good bcause its all about the future generation? idk lolllll

I know she always seems to be covering her flat ass and her kids body.

Hop off, that shirt is fucking adorable. Just because she doesn’t like showing her boobs to the world (cough) does not mean her style isn’t cute…it is.

Cute pictures of the Jonas Brothers. But wait a minute how could Selena be dating Nick when she has her arms around David Archuleta? Isn’t that supposed to start the rumors on this site. Probably not in this case, cause David Archuleta is so ugly.

• nia

um b/c david archuleta is not title-worthy. no one gives a shit about him.
    ___

• Anonymous says hey

alright u guys don’t know her life like that, u never know wat was happening just cuz she wasn’t there doesn’t mean she doesn’t care bout wat happened in haiti, she has a life that u guys don’t really know just cuz u don’t know wat miley was doing at that time and she sure wasn’t there surely just not mean that she was just relaxing at home doing absloutly nothing, so please before u go and talk shit bout miley not caring, think bout how a busy person she is and also think bout how ur not really her

• Anonymous says hey

Your friend is lieing.. My uncle was working the cameras that day so I got in and the full list of everyone who was there and she wasn’t.. Though I got to tell u joe and nick were looking at tay and sel and it was funny to wacth! Ellen degeneres was cool she talked to me the most :) I was too shy to say hi to zac but he gave me a hug!! And it was awesome!! And I didn’t get time to say hi to joe kev nick or sel cuz they left before I got to them… sad…

• musiciseverything

I miss Memi. =[

• Kelly

ARCHIE!!!
    I love him :D

• jackier

awhh, ashnessa.
    they’re SO gorgeous.
    x)

i love that they are still friends.
    so was there like a little group there? haha, JB, Zac, & Ashnessa were are sitting by eachother. :)

I did! I talked to Taylor Swift. It was really awkward haha…she thanked me for donating and I told her I loved her and asked if she donated. She said yes…and then it got quiet…haha.

Follow @UKJonasBros on twitter to win a Nick J cd!

Follow @UKJonasBros on twitter to win a Nick J cd!

• help haiti ! text “HAITI” to 90999

It makes me kind of mad Miley wasn’t there. She never helps out with this kind of stuff. I understand Demi had a concert, but Miley’s already done with her tour…what could she have been doing that was so important that she couldn’t help out the children of Haiti? I’m not bashing Miley, simply stating that it would be nicer if she helped a little more. People who are far less famous/have less power than her do whatever they can to spread the word about stuff like this or donate their time…but she’s too good.

——————–
    weird…my mom was saying the same thing yestrday…
    im not sure y shes not there, but i was wondering the same thing. beyonce & jay-z who are FAR more busy than her had time to perform (in london may i add) and she couldnt. w/e

HAHAHA was that her on the tv then?
    BTW HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET THROUGH
    TO THE CELEBS?

lol selena and taylor were only one row below taylor L they were probably spying on him well taylor was

• THANKS TO ALL THAT DONATED TO HAITI!! <3

Woah it’s amazing what peoples contributions can do:)my brother donated all he had which was like 64 dollars my mom thought it was adorable and inspiring so she put in $250 more but he says he can’t remember who he talked to. Were there only celebs answering the phones or were there extra non celebrity people. Not that it matters just a question.
    THANK. YOU TO ALL WHO DONATED!!!!!!

Ithink that it is horrible that a whole bunch of people had to die for people in other countries to realize and help out more in Haiti but maybe now Haiti is looking a a new beggining. May all your prayers go to them. So proud of the US for donating and showing the power of the people in this country:) my church alone on one day donated $20,000 for collection and they also go on mission trips every year before the eath quake . And their peer ministers had a concert planned before the earthquake for Jan 14 and got even more money raised. And this is all in a small town in CT! Once again it’s amazing how everybody is helping.. THANK YOU TO ALL!!! Sorry to blab on and on haha. THANK YOU!!!

• Anonymous says hey

okay maybe she does care bout haiti u know she doesn’t have to spill it out to the whole world to know that shes donating or caring bout it cuz she doesn’t have to

y did you delete the one with taylor lautner and selena together>??

• GOD BLESS HAIT <3I

THANK. YOU TO ALL WHO DONATED!!!!!!

Ithink that it is horrible that a whole bunch of people had to die for people in other countries to realize and help out more in Haiti but maybe now Haiti is looking a a new beggining. May all your prayers go to them. So proud of the US for donating and showing the power of the people in this country:) my church alone on one day donated $20,000 for collection and they also go on mission trips every year before the eath quake . And their peer ministers had a concert planned before the earthquake for Jan 14 and got even more money raised. And this is all in a small town in CT! Once again it’s amazing how everybody is helping.. THANK YOU TO ALL!!! Sorry to blab on and on haha. GOD BLESS HAITI!!

y did you delete the one with taylor lautner and selena together>??

god I hate that frickin Spanish bitch!
    —————————————-
    GOD that made me laugh so hard!!! Dunnu why…BTW worst things are happening in Egypt too but celebreties here don’t really care about anything but themselves so, I give America thumbs up cause even Haiti isn’t in America but they still care and donate, but here…DON’T GET ME STARTED!!

• lexerz.

i talked to selena, it was craaazzzzzyyyy.

• Anonymousgettingreallysickofthis

the point isn’t that miley wasn’t there. it’s that she didnt even make a statement. she’s put out multiple videos about this voting thing (twloha?) and yet not a single push to help haiti. that is even more shocking than not being there.

people have to realize that it’s not about the celebrities, it’s about helping. if you haven’t donated… go to your charity of choice that is aiding haiti and give even $10. it’s 3 coffees for you, a life for a child who needs clean water.

what is more important?

• Anonamas

Selena Jonas?
    THROW YOURSELF UNDER A BUS.

what wrong with you ocean up..YOU DIND’T MENTION David Archuleta!!
    Jonas Brothers, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift & Lautner, Vanessa Hudgens, Zac Efron, Ashley Tisdale AND ….?
    DAVID ARCHULETA.

I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA, HE IS FREAKIN AMAZING.

• xxJoeJonasIsSexyxx

I didn’t know Taylor Swift was also there.
    Taylor and Joe reuinon?
    Awkward, lmao

• THANKS TO ALL WHO DONATED TO HAITI!!!!! <3

• wish

I love Zac’s hair.
    Taylor’s! JB! David Archuleta! <3
    OK.BYE.

Forget about JB, Zac, and Taylor Lautner….mmm, George Clooney is looking fine! ;)

• THANK YOU TO ALL THAT DONATED TO HAITI !!!!!<3

• THANK YOU TO ALL THAT DONATED TO HAITI!!!!

• Mileycyrusjonaslovato

hi……..and miley?

• THANK YOU TO ALL THAT DONATED TO HAITI!!!!

THANK. YOU TO ALL WHO DONATED!!!!!!

Selena looks soooo much better with Archie than Nick!!!

• JB rocks my socks

That pic of Kevin made me smile
    He looks gorgeous married life suits him well

• Natalie

hmmm kevin!!!!

it should be illegal to be cute as him!! <3

• HaveFaithRestart

why the fuck do you always to pick up miley in posts that have nothing to do with her.
    WHY??!?!
    selena and miley are two different ppl with twoo different styles, personalities, looks, bodies, etc.

why cant we just accpet it and get over it?

• MysteriousMaskedStranger

Is Saylor Selena/Taylor S, or Selena/Taylor L?

• teenvogue

i think its great tha everyone is helping this poor country that really needs the world to get together but i am starting to get really sick of seeing these disney kids. but they are doing somethikng good so all i can say right now is bravo.

• Ameliasjb

the hottest guys together zack,jonas,george !! :D

• Anonymous333

alright so listen to me miley always donates money, shall i name them alright i should wellll her 16th biirthday money she donated it to chairity which was like $1 million, she visits sick people in the hospitial,im sure miley would of gone there but i think she was filming the HM 4 season

• Adam J

You don’t know that they’re dating again. They could be friends for all we know. As for your hate, you can simply STFU bitch! Just be happy that they all came together to support a good cause and help Haiti.

It was probably so awkward bEcause both of taylors and selenas exes were there……Nick Jonas doesn’t count since they’re freaking dating again…god I hate that frickin Spanish bitch!

OMG Joe and Nick and Kevin are SO HOT !! Oh !! and afcourse Zac and David !!!

Saylor is so cute !! (Taylor S. and Selena Gomez)

• TSLove

I love the tay and sel pic :)

• xostephxo176

i went to a demi lovato concert and david archuleta opened for her and he was soo cute!!! and so sweet! he kept on drinking water.. and my friend was like OMG HE DRINKS WATER TOO!! lol ok sorry that was random…..

• xostephxo176

aww kevin!!! hes so jolly!!! i just want to poke/tickle him.. i bet he would giggle and squeal like a little girl lol. love himmmmm

like Wyclef Jean said, Haiti doesn’t need anymore people looking for a photo-op and that seems like exactly what these disney celebs are after.

• lalalalea

George and JB = ?

ahhaha

• JJ89

LOL At people saying Archie isn’t title worthy, his debut album sold more than both Demi’s 2 albums, and Selena’s album combined.

• MelenaFTW

lol @ the picture of kevin.

love how sel is with taylor and joe talking with zac :)

• CanadianGal

Aw poor Nick is left out of the conversation :(

• lalalalea

this ‘?’ should be a heart.stupid OU.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Loose the hat Nick! :)< 3

• JJ89

Wow, David and Selena look cozy.

i think David nd Selena look sooo cute together!!!

• steph90peace

lol JONAS reunion :D almost as good as the jersey shore reunion xD

• lalalalea

haha @ the first picture of JB.
    Joe looks like ” OMG THERES TAYLOR”
    and nicks like ” selena .. look at me ”

in the first picture below the caption, nick and joe are looking the same. wonder if its selena and taylor theyre staring at.